Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Jude Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
metalbebot

Re: Thank You, St. Jude

Unread post by metalbebot » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:16 pm

thank you st jude for you intercession i will forever thank you.
thank you for removing the obstacles that impeded my way
<3

latoy

Unread post by latoy » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:50 pm

Thankyou St jude for helping me with my situation.

Crescent Moon
Granddaughter blew my St. Jude candle out

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:38 pm

Just maybe 1/3 of the candle left and my granddaughter comes over and blows it out... my heart just about dropped...

What do I do next? I am so nervous about it... I don't know if it did damage.

Help!
Happy I found LM I love this place
Thank You St. Expedite 4 help and St. Michael 4 protection

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Granddaughter blew my St. Jude candle out

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Well, blowing a candle out is not good, but I do not think your granddaughter had ill intentions. Blowing a candle out ends the spell so you should get a brand new candle, and start it over.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:54 pm

Ok Ur the best Starinthesky7 Thank you! will do

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:55 pm

almost forgot... how do I dispose of this one?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:01 pm

You should refer to this for help http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

I am not sure what you are praying for regarding st. jude, but I would either put it in a crossroads or I would bury it in your yard.

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:12 pm

Thanks again!!

thewriteguy

Little Story I Want To Share

Unread post by thewriteguy » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:25 pm

First of all, I want to say that I love reading the posts on this forum, it is very helpful to me. You all are so knowledgeable and I appreciate it...

The story I wanted to share is that I am going through a situation and decided to petition Saint Jude. I prayed to him from the heart and I was very sincere. I turned my t.v. down (normally I would have turned it off) and laid in bed reflecting on my situation, while looking up at the ceiling for a while after my prayer to him. I looked at the t.v. randomly I saw the words "ST. JUDE" in all caps. It was a commercial for St. Judes Hospital but not the usual, paid programming, hour long commercial. It was just a 20-30 second commercial on MTV amongst commercials for alcohol and clothing. I have never seen the commercial before the prayer and haven't seen it after. I know signs are questioned and a matter of one's beliefs but I truly believe that was a sign letting me know that my prayer was heard and will be answered. I know in the near future I will be posting a "Thank You Saint Jude" on this forum. I guess I just wanted to post this as inspiration for anyone who may feel helpless or hopeless in whatever situation they are encountering. I hope you all have a great day and smile big. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Little Story I Want To Share

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Sounds great thewriteguy, your post is definitely inspiration! Keep your faith.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

thewriteguy

Unread post by thewriteguy » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:46 pm

Thank you. I am definitely keeping the faith. Best of Luck to you. :-)

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:58 pm

I just wanted to share this little story. My sister has lupus and about two years ago we almost lost her. She was in ICU for almost three weeks. Her kidneys had almost completely shut down and the doctors didn't hold out much hope for her. When I found out she was in the hospital I went up to the ER but it wasn't long before I had a strong urge to go to the Church. I was raised baptist but had been attending a Catholic church for some time. I was a Sunday and they were having Mass so I went down stairs where they hold the children's Mass. I lite a candle for my sister and sat there for a while and prayed. When I was ready to leave I had to go to the bathroom and when I walked into the stall there on the floor was a laminated card of St Jude. At that moment I knew everything was going to be alright. I asked my niece to put a green scapular in her room for me. Three weeks later my sister was home. The doctors couldn't believe it. I went to visit my sister a couple of days after she got out of the hospital and she told me a story. She said that the whole time she was in ICU there was what she called a monk sitting in the chair by her door. He was wearing the brown robes like the monks do. She said he never left. My sister isn't Catholic and has never been to a Catholic Church in her life other than for my boys baptisms and that was after she got out of the hospital. Plus she was in a medicated coma the entire time she was in ICU. There was a chair by her door but there was no way for her to have known that. I know in my heart that St Jude was there with my sister when she needed him.

Well I just wanted to share that story and say thank you St Jude. My sister is my best friend and I love her dearly and I know that she is still here with my because St Jude and God heard my prayers.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:02 pm

Wow! That is such a great story. I am so so happy that your sister is okay. That is such a beautiful story. Praise St. Jude, He truly does work miracles!

PS Happy Birthday ( you have a little bday cake next to your name)

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:39 pm

Thanks you Stars! I hadn't even noticed the cake, lol.

St Jude is amazing! My sister is proof of his ability to work miracles.

thewriteguy

Unread post by thewriteguy » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:04 pm

amazing story faith2008... i just posted today about a similar experience. i actually prayed to st. jude this morning and saw a commercial for st. jude hospital very shortly after. i don't try to read too much into things but i feel in my heart that was my sign that my prayer was heard and is being answered. hopefully i'll be posting a thank you to him soon. i am also very happy to hear about your sister. i'll keep her in my prayers and thoughts. *e-hugs*

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:12 pm

thewriteguy wrote:amazing story faith2008... i just posted today about a similar experience. i actually prayed to st. jude this morning and saw a commercial for st. jude hospital very shortly after. i don't try to read too much into things but i feel in my heart that was my sign that my prayer was heard and is being answered. hopefully i'll be posting a thank you to him soon. i am also very happy to hear about your sister. i'll keep her in my prayers and thoughts. *e-hugs*

Thank you so much. I read your story also. It was very inspiring. I know the feeling too. As soon as I saw that card I just had an overwelming feeling that everything was going to be okay. I just knew in my heart right then that my prayers had been heard and everything was going to be okay. That was the first time I ever really felt a presense about me. I knew I wasn't alone and neither was my sister. I truly believe that St Jude was in that room with her.

I hope everything works out for you and you also get the miracle that you seek. I will remember you in my prayers also.

Hope

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:54 pm

Thank you St Jude for your swift action and protection. You are my first Saint I have worked with and I will forever sing your praises! Thank you, St. Jude!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Sandi

Unread post by Sandi » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:20 am

Thank you St. Jude, saint of my childhood. Thank you for being with me always.

mojojake

Unread post by mojojake » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:31 pm

San Judito is an amazing guy

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:46 pm

Awesome Share!!!!!!!!!!! I have been praying with Saint Jude for eight years!! I am thankful to speak to him and that he listens.
Thank you for the greatest gift off all Saint Jude!!! He is the helper of the hopless!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:52 pm

I am inspired by reading peoples actual experience with St. Jude more than just a post acknowledging his help. Thank you for the story!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:07 am

Thank you Saint Jude for your intercession in a hopeless case. The case has been resolved with your assistance; I will always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and will gratefully show my devotion.

Herbal*Invocation

Thank you, Saint Jude and Saint Expedite

Unread post by Herbal*Invocation » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:38 pm

Thank you, Saint Jude and Saint Expedite, for the mercy you have bestowed upon me and my family. You have answered my prayers and demonstrated your divine power and the power of God. You have strengthened my faith. I will be forever grateful for the miracles you have invoked. You will forever have my gratitude and devotion. Thank you!!

Also, thank you LM Curio, for the quality products and information you have provided. I received my package about a month ago. The Lodestone Oil is amazing and smells beautiful. All of the products I received exceeded my expectations and I will certainly be back for more.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Thank you, Saint Jude and Saint Expedite

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:50 pm

I share your accolades Herbal*Invocation. Saint Jude is one of my favorite Saints...make sure you donate to a cause in his name...and to pay Saint Expedite. Good Luck continuously.

concernedmom

Thank you St. Jude

Unread post by concernedmom » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:32 am

Thank you St. Jude for your speedy intercession. You are very powerful. I petitioned St. Jude for emergency money. Soon after I lit up the candle, I went to check the mailbox and guess what? There was a check. I am so grateful!

golroseluv

Re: Thank you St. Jude

Unread post by golroseluv » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:34 am

Wow that's great... thanks for sharing. St. Jude is amazing. I am always greatful to him too.

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:09 am

Thank you soooooo much Saint Jude! I'm nearly there with all your help...you're my special Saint, you always hear my prayers and help me when my situation is hopeless. Building a relationship with St. Jude will definitely help when you're really hopeless and need miracles. THANK YOU ST. JUDE!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Thank you St. Jude & Dr. Jose Hernandez

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:51 am

I am thankful for St. Jude to help my friend's brother heal from an aneurysm that burst in his brain. Thanks to them he not only survived, but the doctors were able to stablize him, and he was released yesterday after two weeks in the hospital. I will definitely be making a contribution to a hospital for the two of you helping me.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Thank you St. Jude & Dr. Jose Hernandez

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:54 am

They are both wonderful spiritual allies to work with!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:49 am

Thank you Saint Jude! I have published your prayer with instructions which will appear this Sunday to reach as many as possible. Thank you for being my guiding Saint when I am so helpless. I know everything will be alright.
Thank you also for allowing me to pray for others this week and for the miracles that followed. Thank you especially for the lights signal. I needed to see, and to feel inspired, and to have hope. I know you heard my desperate cry.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

candis

Unread post by candis » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:59 am

Thank you Saint Jude for listening to my prayers and answering them. Also, for giving hope in hopeless matters in the past and present. I will always acknowledge you as the go to Saint for dire situations.

Olivialeigh
Re: Thank you St. Jude & Dr. Jose Hernandez

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:39 pm

Dr. Jose Hernandez recently came through for me as well. I had some testing done and had some very serious symptoms indicating that I had a serious , and life threatening health problem. After asking for a blessing from Dr Jose Hernandez, I got my test results back today. Miraculously, everything was negative. Thank you Dr. Hernandez.

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Thank you St. Jude

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:01 pm

Thank you St. Jude for helping bring me to the job I needed very badly!!!

faith2008

Re: Thank you St. Jude

Unread post by faith2008 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:23 pm

Congrats! St Jude is wonderful!

aliciad5

Unread post by aliciad5 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:03 am

Thank you St. Jude for helping me through my tough times.
Thank you Saint Martha for all you have done for me!!
Thank you Saint Michael the Archangel for your protection of my family and myself!
Thank you Archangel Raphael for healing me, thank you Archangel Gabriel for all you have done for me!

BuckeyeBoy
HRCC Student

Re: Working with Saint Jude.

Unread post by BuckeyeBoy » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:08 am

St. Jude has a long and honored tradition in my family. I was taught that the best way to thank him for favors granted is to spread knowledge about him. This was usually done by handing out st. jude holy cards which had a little st. jude prayer on the back to friends and neighbors.

My uncle did this constantly to (almost) everyone he met (it could be awkward and embarrassing at times). I must say it worked for him as he lead a very charmed and blessed life (example: drafted in WWII stationed at miami beach for the duration of the war with an office job!) He went so far as to donate an expensive Italian statute of st. jude to his boyhood catholic church complete with holy card holder

Phoenix333

Unread post by Phoenix333 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:01 pm

I like to use a novena candle when praying to him, and actually stumbled across a set of little xeroxed novena pamphlets dedicated to him in a Catholic church a few years back. Basically, the petitioner is to say the novena daily for 9 days, leaving nine copies of the pamphlet at a Catholic church for each of the nine days. It was a little bit of cash to get 81 copies of the novena (but hey, a couple of dollars towards my cause was fine by me), but the people in the church I went to were happy to accommodate me, not seeing is as strange at all. I'm guessing it's a variation on publishing a novena in a paper, as the pamphlets get picked up and spread around. In any event, I saw movement almost immediately, in some really life-changing ways.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:15 pm

Is there anything I can give or do for St. Jude on his feast day of October 28?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:40 pm

You could make a donation to St. Jude's Children's Hospital, or any other charity that helps those in need.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:38 am

Thank you St. Jude for your assistance!
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

thewriteguy

Unread post by thewriteguy » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Thank you Saint Jude for all you do... I have faith you are helping me still to this day and that you always will.

SoFlaDiva

Unread post by SoFlaDiva » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:16 pm

Thank you St. Jude for granting my petition on behalf of my mother...

rosebud

Unread post by rosebud » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:08 pm

My fiance is facing a foreclosure proceeding so I started searching LM looking for things that I should purchase to help him stay in his home and work out some agreement with the mortgage company. His credit is not particularly good so I saw the Saint Joseph Real Estate Kit and a few other items that I wanted to purchase. I was planning on purchasing the Saint Joseph Kit the next day so the night before I went to bed I asked Saint Joseph to give me a sign if he wanted to work with me because I really needed his assistance. I did not get a sign from Saint Joseph but I got a sign from Saint Jude. I had a dream about green glass candle with someone etched in white. In big and bold white letters I saw the name SAINT JUDE. I woke up puzzled because I have never had an experience like that before. The next night before I went to bed I asked Saint Jude to give me a sign if he wanted to work with me. After I fell asleep, I woke up because it felt as if my bed was vibrating even though no one else was in the room. I did not know what to think. I know that this is the holiday time but when I signed on to aol that morning the first thing that I saw on the sign on screen was "Donate to St. Jude Hospital Now". I am seeing this everywhere even when I went to the movie theater. I was planning on setting up an altar immediately with a cloth, a framed picture of Saint Jude, a picture of the house, a picture of my fiance when he was happy, 3 shiny pennies a broken chain, water and of course a candle. Can anyone tell me what you think about that experience? Should I purchase the Saint Joseph Real Estate Kit too? If Saint Jude helps my fiance keep his house I was planning on publish a thank you in the newspaper and make a small donation to Saint Jude Hospital. I am confused because every place I look I see "Donate to St. Jude Hospital Now". I am unsure if I should donate now or after my petition is granted.

I have worked with wonderful Saints throughout the years and they have really helped me when I truly needed help. This is the first time that I am working with Saint Jude. Can anyone tell me any experiences they had with Saint Jude. I read that he works fast. Is it fair to say that Saint Jude would like to work with me?

Thank you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:28 pm

The St. Joseph kit is not appropriate unless your fiance is trying to sell his house - which it does not sound like he is. So, no, I would not petition St. Joseph in this case.

It sounds VERY strongly as if St. Jude wishes to help you, so I would set your needs before him - he is the saint of desperate causes after all. I would not necessarily donate right away, I think he's using those ads to get your attention. If he comes through for you, then certainly donate. Of course, the best course of action is just to ask him if he wants you to donate now or later. He's been pretty explicit in his communication with you, so I see no reason why he won't provide you with an answer again.

But don't drag your feet on this. He's shown many signs that he wants to work for your case, so get to it! You don't have to wait until you set up a huge altar, start praying for his intercession NOW, and as you're able create the altar to support that work.

You can read people's testimonials to his intercession here: thank-you,-st-jude-t4445.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

rosebud

Unread post by rosebud » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:35 pm

Your story is truly inspiring. I just posted something in another forum about Saint Jude before I found this one. My finance is having a problem with his home and I was going to petition another Saint. I wanted a sign from that Saint letting me know that he was willing to work with me. The sign came from Saint Jude and it was his candle and and I saw his name in big bold white letters. I received another sign after that. I asked for another sign and now I am seeing "Donate to Saint Jude's Hospital Now" everywhere. I am so happy that you shared your story because I was trying to get advice about Saint Jude in another forum. I hope that eveything works out for you.

Rosebud

rosebud

Unread post by rosebud » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:23 pm

Thanks Devi for your quick response. I will do exactly what you told me to do immediately.

Thank you very much.

BlueDane

Thank You, St. Jude

Unread post by BlueDane » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:32 am

Just wanted to say thank you St. Jude for all your help in the matter I asked you for help with. Blessed Be.

Mysteriousmoon

Unread post by Mysteriousmoon » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:43 am

is jude the love saint?

Transformer

Unread post by Transformer » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:26 pm

MysteriousMoon,
St. Jude is the patron saint of lost causes. Here is the page on patron saints: http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html

I know there is a lot of information on this site and in the beginning it feels like you don't even know where to begin so I am going to send you a second site so hopefully you can start seeing a rough outline of what hoodoo is all about. I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination. It look me months of reading and following this site to feel even the most minimum level of comfort so I understand what it means to start out. Try here: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html. and good luck!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:50 pm

babybio, you are an excellent resource... MysteriousMoon, you ask if Saint Jude is the 'Love Saint' I will say this, Saint Jude (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... Saint_Jude) as babybio said, is the Patron Saint of lost causes and is called on in desperate situations and by those who need help persevering in trying times. Saint Valentine and Saint Raphael are the Saints called upon for Lovers, if you are looking for a lost loved one, you can petition Saint Anthony as he is the Patron Saint for lost items (including people). I hope this helps...

Mysteriousmoon

Unread post by Mysteriousmoon » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:11 am

Saint Valentine and Saint Raphael - How can I pray to these saints? Im sorry if I am posting this is in the wrong section but I get confused with this forum xx

definetely

Unread post by definetely » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:56 am

Thank You St. Jude for your help in my situation. I am very honored to have help from an amazing Saint that grants many miracles. You are forever loved.

trish76

Unread post by trish76 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:59 pm

Thank you Saint Jude for your speedy intercession in my situation. Things are back on track. As promised, I have signed up for monthly contributions to the St.Jude Children's hospital.
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

SoFlaDiva

Unread post by SoFlaDiva » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:27 pm

Thank you St. Jude for answering my prayers!

definetely

Unread post by definetely » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:59 am

Thank you St. Jude for your miraculous help in my situation!

Mss

Unread post by Mss » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Thank You St Jude for the healing and recovery of my sister. I am eternally grateful to you.....

lovespell

Unread post by lovespell » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:14 am

ok. so i misplaced my credit card last night and was going crazy cause i had not one clue where it couldve been. so i searched and cleaned and back tracked and still no luck. I cleaned my wallet out completely I thought. and still no luck. so I just prayed to saint jude. I grabbed my wallet and looked again and there it was under my check book in the check book holder. THANK YOU, THANK YOU ST. JUDE FOR GUIDING ME TO MY CREDIT CARD.......... IN JESUS NAME...AMEN......

thewriteguy

Unread post by thewriteguy » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Thank you Saint Jude for all you've done and will do... you always come through for me and I appreciate you more than you will ever know....

creator27

Re: Thank You St. Jude for Seeing Me Through

Unread post by creator27 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:38 pm

Dear St. Jude,

Thank you for creatively answering my prayers during a very difficult time. A week ago I had no hope, and today I am a different person. Thank you for all you've done and continue to do.

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Thank You, Saint Jude
For answering my prayers in our difficult financial need .....You answered my prayers and you granted me the money needed to pay my home ,thank you for anwering my prayers and as i promise i was going to spred your name and let everyone know that you help me out ......St jude please keep interceding for me and my family that we have work & enought money to support this househould and happiness and a peacefull home with all our family members....

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”