Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

LMCCo Oil in Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Pomade, Perfume, Laundry

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: LM Oil & Laundry

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:48 am

Make sure it is liquid detergent without perfume or dyes; most brands say "free" on the label.

Some suggestions:
Wealthy Way for pants and jeans. St. Martin de Porres for pet bedding. House Blessing or Money House Blessing for family laundry. Cast Off Evil for children's and teen's laundry. Any love oil for sheets your spouse or lover will sleep on.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:55 am

Excellent suggestions Mama Micki! Thanks!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

JCPA72
"Trick" a bottle of conditioner with oils

Unread post by JCPA72 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Yes I know strange question, but here is the story.

My friend's husband is now staying with the new girl, and has his daughter's staying there during summer vacation (yes not very smart on his part) anyway, the girl complained about the fact that the girls used all of her bottle of conditioner and asked that their mom replace the bottle of conditioner (I know childish) so she wanted to know if there was a way to "trick" the bottle of conditioner.

Herbs wouldn't work because you can see them and that would be odd. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

Miss_Liz

Re: Question of how to "trick" a bottle of conditioner

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:25 pm

What do you want to accomplish? You could use Double Cross to trip up her life (I'm not sure how strongly it would cross her, I'm sure others will chime in and explain better) or if you want them to break up some Break Up oil, etc. It really depends on what your goal is.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:38 pm

JCPA72 who is the conditioner for? Also you will have to be careful and sure who will use the conditioner. But to answer your question you can add oils to the condition but again do you really know who will use it?

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:52 pm

That's what I asked my friend, so she bought the girls a different brand and the replacement for the girlfriend, how can you be sure only the girl will use the conditioner. It's not like they have different bathrooms as they are staying in an apartment. The conditioner is for the new girlfriend of my best friends husband (long story short, they were heading toward reconciling and then about two months ago he decided to move in with said girlfriend, we don't think she is doing spell work on him, my friend just purchased her reading today, it's yet to be scheduled, which is why MY advice to her was to wait and not start any work until the reading)

I thought break-up or seperation oil as well, but her husband won't use it since he's bald headed. My friend thought to use "Go Away" oil that she has already at home but I thought it wouldn't really work, because go away how??

IMHO (I already told my friend) I think she should just wait it out until her reading because tricking a bottle of conditioner is a difficult because there are a few unknowns (ie, who will use it) like if she tricked it with crossing..and the girl lends the conditioner to someone or the girls use it by mistake, there would be consequences for that person, no? Even if you meant it for one specfic target? Sorry if I sound confusing, I hope that was clear enough!

I think my friend was just trying to see if she could use this opportunity to lay a trick specificly on the girl, but I think it's too chancey..
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:36 pm

I don't believe any trick laid down for one person will affect a different person. If you say something like "may (girlfriend) be (goal)" then only she will be affected.

sacredspiritualguide

Unread post by sacredspiritualguide » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:15 pm

JCPA72,

What is your friend's intentions towards her husband? You mentioned she was moving towards reconciling within him before he moved in with his girlfriend. Does she still want him back after he did that to her? The reason I am asking is because the work your friend does will have a direct outcome on their (her and her husband's) relationship too.

If she simply wants them to break up and cause difficulties in the woman's life, there are a number of ways to go about achieving those results. Since you mentioned the conditioner specifically, I would stick to blending powders into it. Oil weighs less than water and will float on top of the conditioner causing her to notice that something isn't right. My general feeling about this situation is that break up work and crossing work are both what is being saught.

*Just a side note: In hoodoo, intent is everything. If your friend only wishes for the girlfriend to be effected, she will be the only person experiencing the results. No one else. :)

I would combine goofer dust, crossing powder, hot foot powder and break up powder, mixing them into the bottle while reciting a prayer or petition for the desired outcome. Focus, concentrate, meditate. Infuse the bottle with the energy of her desires, and send it on it's way. Make sure that your friend cleanses herself and the room thoroughly. Hyssop is particularly good with washing away clinging neative energy.

I hope everything works wonderfully for you and your friend!!!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:44 am

sacredspiritualguide

Powders won't dissolve or anything into the conditioner and will be noticed right away because it will change the consistency and texture of it. Don't mix powders into liquids.
HRCC Student #1559

sacredspiritualguide

Unread post by sacredspiritualguide » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:58 pm

That is a good question... I think it depends on the type and consistency of the conditioner. I made a test batch with mine ( as you raised my curiousity!), and it worked just fine. I also have very thick, creamy conditioner, so it is easy to mix almost anything into it. :)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:55 am

I would definitely steer away from powders or herbs and toward oils or, better yet, dissolved bath crystals (milder fragrance. Some oils have a very strong fragrance that might be noticed). You don't need much, so you don't really have to worry about dilution.

I think it would be elegant to use a two-fer -- I know Lucky Mojo makes a formula called I Can, You Can't. You could use that to bring the husband home while driving the girlfriend away.

Also, whenever you do any kind of spiritual work, whether it's lighting an altar candle or laying a sneaky trick like this, "quote in" the person you want to effect: speak their name and your intent for them while you prepare the work. That way, it's aimed directly at your target and no one else.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
www.hoodoofoundry.com
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

colorfulsky

using positive oils in a body scrub

Unread post by colorfulsky » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:50 am

Because I am allergic to a lot of scents and perfumes (for some reason I am not allergic to any of the LM products I have used), I tend to make my own body scrub, by making a paste out of olive oil and salt.

two days ago I added some LM oils, the ones that i wanted to work on. In this case I used attraction and crown of success oil. While I was using the scrub, I really worked it into my body and said what I wanted it to do. I imagined the salt pulling out all of the negativity and the attraction oil making me more attractive so I can find love and the crown of success oil giving me success in my endevores such as loosing weight etc. I rubbed the body parts where I wanted to lose weight (butt and hips) with the oil mixture and told it to melt the fat (be careful not to injure your skin). After that I rinsed off with warm water and dried off with a towel. Since I dont wash it off with soap a thin film of oil stays on the skin which makes it glow and of course lets the magical attributes do their work:)

I dont have any cleansing oils or powders on hand, but I am sure they could be added to the mixture as well.

Maljen
Re: using positive oils in a body scrub

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:29 am

Awesome idea, however I wouldn't add powders to an oil/scrub mixture. I have a feeling that would clump badly......oil will mix with oil very well in most cases though.

Quick question...did you add the oils to the olive oil then to the salt, or just add everything together? I'm a scrub fanatic too, so I'm curious as to how you're making it. :)
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

colorfulsky

Unread post by colorfulsky » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:46 am

Hi Maljen,

you might be right with the powder and the clumping, I actually only work with oils and don't even own any powders. Maybe if u mixed the powder with the salt first and then added the olive oil and the LM oils it would work, I dunno.

I believe u can also use sugar as a scrub, I dont think it would have the same spiritually cleansing effect that salt does, but it might sweeten your thoughts. Maybe it would be a good thing to use if u are slightly depressed or full of anger towards someone. But I have to add, that I am not an expert, I am just guessing.

The way I did it, was take four to five tsp of salt and added enough olive oil to make a paste, then i added a few drops each of the LM oils and stirred it. I make it fresh everytime I use it.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:02 pm

I do that too, only I use Van Van and High John oil in mine and use it at the start of the week to 'start fresh.'
I will say about using sugar, I can see how it would be great to sweeten yourself (that's a really great idea by the way) but from experience, never use it during the summer in a warm climate. I was eaten alive by all kinds of bugs the summer I used a sugar scrub in rural Virginia, it was awful.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:22 pm

Eilis19

Wow...advice to be heeded!

Great topic! Thanks for the ideas... The oils work very well if added to a base soap like Dr. Bronners.

Good luck!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

luckyfan
Anointing myself with oils

Unread post by luckyfan » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:26 pm

Hi! I'd like to know which areas of my body I should anoint myself with oils for love.

Do I put the oils on my heart? Behind my ears? Inner thighs and genitals for sexual relations?

Thanks in advance for the replies :)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Anoiniting myself with oils

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:49 pm

I just ordered LM attraction Oil and put it to "work" two days ago. I have a cute story but have not had the time yet to share, I put it on like cologne/perfume (neck, wrists). I'd be careful any the "playful areas"!!
Have FUN :)
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Anoiniting myself with oils

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:53 pm

Don't use use any scented oil on your genitals unless you know how to properly dilute it for such use.

If you'd like to dress yourself down there, then LM sells massage oils that are made with condition formulas, but diluted for use in sensitive areas.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Bella_Dellanotte

Re: Anointing myself with oils

Unread post by Bella_Dellanotte » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 am

neck, breasts, wrists, insides of arms are good. buona fortuna

luckyfan
Re: Anointing myself with oils

Unread post by luckyfan » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:52 pm

Thank you all for your replies :)

colorfulsky

Using Oils: Secretly Laying Tricks With Oils

Unread post by colorfulsky » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:27 am

The office I work in is always crowded, so getting out my little bottle of oil and dabbing all the surfaces would give me lots of odd looks.

It's not a great ingenious idea and it has probably been mentioned before,but here goes anyway.

I put several drops of Attraction Oil and Follow Me Boy oil in a small jar of hand cream and mixed it up well with a little of the cream. Now, when I want to lay tricks, I get out the hand lotion, rub it on my hands and walk over to his area, pretend I need to get something at the person's desk and lean my hand on his chair, or work surface or anything he might touch. I have done this while actually talking to my colleagues at the same time. No one was suspicious.

Good luck to everyone,
B

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: laying tricks in a crowded office

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:47 am

Wonderful! A delightful example of a sneaky trick :D
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:12 pm

...there you go colorfulsky Good Luck in your work. Another example of what can be done...

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:48 pm

I THIRD this!!!

colorfulsky

Unread post by colorfulsky » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:25 am

Thanks guys:)

I love the way "follow me boy" and "come to me" oil smells. I think if I were a guy I would follow me too:)

golda

Unread post by golda » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:46 am

Great sharing! I'm keeping notes :)

niteraptor
Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers
a few oil term queries

Unread post by niteraptor » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:22 am

what is the difference between Jinx Oil and Crossing Oi -- and between Jinx Killer Oil and Uncrossing Oil?

is it strength or is it simply terminology?

would Stop Gossip Oil work on jealousy/envious drama?

thanks, thinking ahead!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: a few oil term queries

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:28 am

Crossing and Uncrossing oils are based on recipes i got a long time ago from old-time workers who used those terms to describe them back in the 1960s. Jinx and Jinx Killer are recipes i got in the 1970s.

Crossing and Jinx have different recipes, but similar intentions.

Uncrossing and Jinx Killer are not similar in intention. is for taking off and cleansing and removal of bad conditions. Jinx Killer is intentioned to kill the jinx, break a hex, or just stop bad work in its tracks, and it is often poured right on top of an area where suspected tricks have been laid.

Stop Gossip can be used to stop jealousy, back-biting, and any kind of drama like that.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

nena1974

I spiked his body wash

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:38 am

some days its difficult for me to lay tricks, and it's something I like to do regularly. so what i have recently done is spike his body wash and hand wash with the appropriate oils (I use girly soap :D ), so far it seems to be going really well. i just wonder if praying over the bottles that one time was enough or if i should repeat my prayers every so often?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: I spiked his body wash

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:19 pm

You can repeat the prayer over the bottle anytime you wish. It is not going to hurt anything.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

JeHanne
HRCC Graduate

Re: I spiked his body wash

Unread post by JeHanne » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Hi Nena1974,

I would keep the work going with some additional prayer.

JeHanne
HRCC Graduate #1602

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:51 pm

I also use a "tricked" cream at work. A little Essence of Bend Over and Boss Fix makes my day go by much smoother. I have also used Attraction, Look Me Over, etc. We have shared printers at work. Sometimes I really do not mind making sure that the printer has plenty of paper. As I am unwrapping the ream of paper, I suddenly remember that I forgot something at my desk. I quickly dust the paper and go load up the printer. We also share workstations across all shifts. In the past I have added a little Van Van and Four Thieves Vinegar to my disinfectant wipes just to get a really clean start to the day.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Ive been sipping a half of a thimble full of LM Four Theives Vinegar every morning to have protection--- as well as added thanks and praise to the Glorious Saints. I have ANYTIME had Bossfix oil on my hands a drop rubbed together with prayer and even Essence of Bend Over when needed too!

deewany

Any special tips/tricks?

Unread post by deewany » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:45 pm

Hey all,
I've purchased 4 Oils from LM:

Look Me Over
Follow Me Boy
Kiss Me Now
Love Me

What's the best way to anoint them on myself? I've read some jus put them on the neck and breast, some work it by anointing upwards from sole of foot to armpit, to palm to shoulders to crown of head... And ive read ill have to recite the Psalm 92/Songs of Solomon while anointing them to myself, is this right?

Anyone with any tips or tricks which has worked for them in using this oils?? Would love to hear some stories of success...

nena1974

Re: Any special tips/tricks?

Unread post by nena1974 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:00 am

i put them on my pulse points and pray in my own words. I also use them in his body wash (follow me boy & love me). I have had great success with all of them. i do have to warn that I mix follow me boy because i dont like the jealousy it brings out in him, so I mix it to make it milder and get me the results I want, wether its love, sex or attention.
I also use them on candles alot or to trick door knobs or other things he touches. Good luck to you!

deewany

Re: Any special tips/tricks?

Unread post by deewany » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:13 am

thanks nena!! that's some awesome response.. would def try em.. :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: LM Oils in Shampoo or Body Wash?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:31 am

Joseph, that is a great idea. Be aware that there are also scented liquid soaps, and those would not be appropriate for this use -- but the unscented would be PERFECT for use in combination with Lucky Mojo oils.
catherine yronwode

route95

Unread post by route95 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:25 pm

Can't wait to try this out.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:28 pm

route95

Trust me...you will like the end results! I promise! It is a quick and easy way to do a daily morning quick-wash!

Good luck!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson

MadameKoiteh

Unread post by MadameKoiteh » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:11 am

Peace to All,
That is a very nice idea to add your spiritual oils into your bath products. I would just like to share an observation about the sugar. It is a very powerful drawing ingredient that attracts various physical and astral entities. If you are not sure what will be attracted to you, make sure to get off all the sugar completely when you finish. You don't want something hanging around you uninvited from the other realms. I usually stick to salt-based or grainy scrubs unless I have a reason to use sugar. Best of luck!

Many Blessings,
Madame Koiteh

niteraptor
Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers

Unread post by niteraptor » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:26 pm

I followed your suggestion about liquid soap.
thanks!

ghostsong

Unread post by ghostsong » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:06 am

What a great idea, and I second to thanking Mama Micki for the great suggestions. Can't wait to try this!

KhonsuMes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KhonsuMes » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Got myself a small bottle of the unscented liquids soap, and now am just trying to figure out the LM oil(s) to put in.

Maybe Psychic Vision, Master Key, Solomon's Wisdom and Crown of Success for an everyday go-to-work blend.

Thanks for the suggestion, Joseph!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:18 pm

all great shares-- Joseph AWESOME as always!
@ KhonsuMes intersting tales... here is one for the share... EVERY DAY Crown of Success as instructed, Master Key on Temples and EARS an King Solomon on top of hairline... Since I have been doing this (along with LM Fiery Wall of Protection like cologne) I can hear-- and I don't hear well-- like most-- I can feel-- and I have had hornets, Bees and Fire ants that don't sting!
On to the story...yesterday, and (I spent many years in a very large city), I walked out to my car. I have various protection spiritual and man made typically with me, but I walked out seemingly "unarmed". Well, this curious fellow seemingly well dressed with gym appareal appeared out of no where and said something I could almost make out, but was not certain, anyhow He repeated and caught a glimpse of my eye and begged me not to call the police... and that is that.
Great combo.. ya see :)

KhonsuMes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KhonsuMes » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:32 pm

Hi TripleThreat:
I'm glad you vibed him out, sounds like a potentially negative situation in the making.
Thanks for the story!

Phoenix333

Unread post by Phoenix333 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:14 pm

I've found that putting Chinese Wash in my shower gel makes me feel like the clouds have lifted, every time.

movingmountains

How to use oils.

Unread post by movingmountains » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:55 am

What is the best way to wear oils?

Say i am using come to me and love me oils.. Where should i apply them (on my body)? And do i just say my petition as i apply them? Like "target X you will come to me and love me"?

Thanks guys

Buttercup

Re: How to use oils.

Unread post by Buttercup » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:07 am

This topic has be discussed many times in the forum. There is no one particular way to do things,it depends on you. Personally, I wear love oils the same way I would wear a perfume (pulse points and behind the ears mainly) and my petition is like the one you described,but you can phrase it in another way if it appeals to you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:21 am

Buttercup is right, you can rub the attracting type oils toward you up your arms, legs etc as you petition, because you are drawing positive things 'to' you. When you order from Lucky Mojo, included are various directives, like help sheets, they are very useful and answer many concerns reflective to oil application for example. Good Luck in your conjure movingmountains.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:00 am

Please see this long and detailed page on How to Use Oils in the Hoodoo Tradition:

http://luckymojo.com/oils.html

And when you see the name of any particular oil in that page, try clicking on it to read an entire page about the way that each product line is used. For instance, the two you mentioned, Love Me and Come to Me, are found here:

http://luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://luckymojo.com/cometome.html

And remember, the forms of application and use given at the Lucky Mojo site are true of Lucky Mojo oils. Other company's brands -- especially those not made with herbs in the bottle or which are made with synthetic chemicals like diethyl phthalate -- might not be skin safe or they might not be safe to burn on candles because the smoke of diethyl phthalates is toxic.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

MissBec

Putting LM oils in a perfume spritzer?

Unread post by MissBec » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:11 pm

I am wanting to put some of LM's yummy smelling oils in a small perfume sptizer so I can spritz them over my body and in rooms etc. I know putting the oils straight into a spritzer would clog the pipe, so am thinking of diluting slightly. They are 30ml (1 oz) bottles, and I was thinking 5ml alcohol to 20ml Rose Water (or pure distilled water), but have no idea of how many drops to add. Should I just go by scent? Or is there a rule to go by? Is it even safe to dilute oils to make a perfume? And will the oils seperate from the alco/water?

Gosh I wish LM sold their beautiful oils as a spritz.

Looking for any suggestions.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Putting LM oils in a perfume spritzer?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:57 pm

There arent any particular rules to go by when doing this. Personally I would go by scent and add 3 or more drops. Yes you can dilute the perfome. ANd yes oils will separate from the water as it does not mix with water. however I am not sure about the alcohol
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Putting LM oils in a perfume spritzer?

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:11 pm

starsinthesky7

They will indeed separate out. Essential oils dissolve into alcohol but carrier oils generally do not. Doesn't mean this can't be done,the bottle just has to be shaken up before use, a great time to pray over it btw ;)
HRCC Student #1559

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:57 am

Wow,
Good stuff! Good stuff!
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

JeanneBlack

Using Oils in a diffuser

Unread post by JeanneBlack » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Hey everyone!

I've gone through the archives and found one post about using LM oils in oil diffusers (the ones where you put water in the cuppy thing, add a couple drops of oil and a tea light under it) but I was wondering is it safe to use all LM oils in a diffuser? Unless I'm blind, it isn't mentioned on the Oils page of In Theory and Practice. I'm assuming I would need to keep the actual herb pieces out of the oil to be diffused. I'm specifically wanting to use Marriage Oil, to strengthen and bring joy to my marriage and/or Peaceful Home oil.

Thank ya'll in advance!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Using Oils in a diffuser

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:52 pm

You can certainly use LM oils in a diffuser. They are discussed at least 16 times in the forums...use the search and type in 'diffuser.' You may not find it discussed in the oils page because its purpose is to discuss traditional uses according to tradition.

JeanneBlack

Unread post by JeanneBlack » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:52 pm

OO! Oops! I'm sorry :oops: Thank you.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:02 am

Yes, I often use my House Blessing Oil in my oil diffuser. Make sure you add it to a tiny bit of water so it doesn't burn quickly and start to smell terrible!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate
burning oils on charcoal when out of incense?

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:08 pm

Ahhh. well i had a curiosity. i just ran out of a particular incense with 2 days left of a spell im performing. i was wondering if i could use one of my LM oils and put a few drops onto a charcoal disk to burn as incense for the remaining 2 days?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”