Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Intersex Love

tboy1977
Re: Spells for Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Intersex Love

Unread post by tboy1977 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:06 am

hey, I don't want to control him, just get him back. And get him to give me sex. But I love him, this isn't a "lust" thing. I WILL NOT REST UNTIL I AM MARRIED TO THIS MAN.

I have had lots of readings done by various psychics in various locations, etc.... and all say he is meant to be with me. I want to send him so much energy he comes running back. Right now, the energy isn't great between us. But it was a few days ago. What to do?

doughnut_hand

Unread post by doughnut_hand » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:40 am

you should specifically get a reading with an AIRR reader

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

for they will not only tell you what will happen but what magical spells or works you can do .
I've started work with an AIRR reader and its helped me improve my situation .

Start a honey jar first. Any try anointing yourself with kiss me and love me products.

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:38 pm

I met my ex fall of 2007. At the time, I was a programmer at a major company with no life. I thought til that point that I was str8, but he opened my eyes and my heart. Our relationship wasn't perfect, but it was so alive....his sex was the BEST! But I felt something with him I never felt before.

Well long story short, he got arrested (cocaine) and I did the jailhouse widow thing for a while.

But in May 2009, he told me he only wanted me for a rock. I was livid, wrote him seven nasty pages of letter and cut off all communication.

I tried few love spells on him, using a paper poppet infused with rose petal essence.

The only reason I even considered giving him a second chance is because nearly EVERY psychic told me (and I spoke to a LOT) I would get back together with him.

Well behold, he found me a few weeks ago on Yahoo!! He wrote me telling me how much he missed me, blah blah blah. He pursued me and though I was cool at first, I could see he wanted me. Cool, this magic works.

Then the other day, I asked him something about our relationship and he asserted that he was straight.

Ever since, the energy between us has been bad. Now he acts like he doesn't want me to go, while I act like I want Europe badly.

1)
what gives? What caused this negative energy? Somethging in my body feels like he is lying and he is using again. His answers aren't consistent. he isn't in a new relationship.....help me...am I insane?

2)
what further spells can I work with this poppet on him? It is cotton, marked with his astrological markings and contains his picture, my semen and pubic hair, rose petals, basil, cinnamon powder, vanilla. I will add lavender before I link it to him.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:42 pm

1)
You would need a reading to determine if he is currently straight, bi, or gay, and if he is using cocaine again.

2)
Since your doll baby work has been successful to date, i'd say just keep working on it -- if you really think he's trustworthy enough to spend time on.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:52 pm

You'd have to get a reading to ascertain why he's acting differently towards you. I suggest getting a reading from a reader at AIRR to figure out what's going on and what your best course of action should be.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

In the meantime, I suggest starting a honey jar to sweeten him towards you and perhaps some reconciliation/return to me workings. Moving candle/lodestone spell would be a good choice.

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html#reconciliation
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html#lodestonelove
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:05 pm

I will try the honey jar spell. As to catherine: how are you sure it worked?

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:13 pm

tboy1977, you missed cat's point. Get a reading to find out the anwers to these questions.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:37 pm

tboy, you asked how i knew the doll had worked. Well, because you said so!

You wrote:

"I tried few love spells on him, using a paper poppet infused with rose petal essence. [...] Well behold, he found me a few weeks ago on Yahoo!!"

I took YOUR word for it!
catherine yronwode

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:20 am

ok, ok, ok. I don't mean to be dense. I am new to the world of witchcraft. Psychic is telling me to be patient, once again. I tried an AIRR reader, but he actually declined the case saying the timeframe was tooo long. But if catherine is right, then I've done something right.....he is back in touch with me. Now I just need him in love with me. I'm going to try the honey jar spell and need potential AIRR readers that are good.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:42 am

All AIRR readers are good or they wouldn't be in AIRR (it's pretty darn hard to get in there) - just because one declined the case doesn't mean he's not good. Different workers have individual boundaries and it seems that you case just was outside the boundaries of the one worker you contacted. Look through the profiles and see if there is another worker that does Reconciliation work that you feel drawn to.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:35 am

I did NOT mean to imply that he wasn't good. I have dealt with a lot of trash (sorry to be harsh) on the 'Net. Actually the opposite. I was impressed by his honesty. I was depressed because I thought that meant NOBODY at AIRR could help me. But I guess that isn't the case. I've spent thousands on scams so I started learning this myself. Now I need the real. My ex is VERY friendly, so know that is a good thing. Whether this works is for the Lord above, but I'm fighting for this man 'til the end.

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:53 am

ok I just re-read my post and I apologize. It was midnight or so. But the reader was fine. It wasn't what I WANTED, but he was honest. Now to find the help I need.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:46 pm

tboy, The "I" in AIRR stands for "Independent." We are not forced to toe a company line or sekected to represent a corporate viewpoint.

Some AIRR readers will read for anyone but only take certain cases -- and the cases they choose or refuse a can be besed on criteria as widely varied as:

"i will only work for clients who live near me and appear in person,"
"i take no reconciliation or cursing cases, "
"i refuse all cases involving physical violence or sexual abuse,"
"i don't work reconciliation cases after 6 months of separation,"
"i can't take any cases this week because i am over-booked,"
"sorry, i am already working for the other party in this case,"
or even
"my spirit guides told me not to take this case but danged if i know why." :-)
catherine yronwode

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:31 am

OK,

First off, so you are Miss Cat? If so, cool and hello! I emailed a few other readers and will see what they can do. Thank you for a great site.

Second, I see now that I am getting what I asked for, but not sure if I'm getting what I want. He told me I have his heart and and all, but this still isn't a romantic relationship. The psychics I have spken to have all told me to be patient. What can I say in my spells to insure that I am getting what I REALLY want. I want his heart and his love, and to be good friends, but I want a ROMANTIC relationship with him.

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:46 am

I can't wait to hear back from the readers I contacted. He is telling me I have his heart and he has love for me, but this still isn't the romantic relationship I want. In the beginning, it was clear he WANTED me. Now the energy has changed. He isn't professing THAT! But I want a good friendship AND a sexual relationship, so I guess that means i'll have to cast other spells.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:01 am

What can I say in my spells to insure that I am getting what I REALLY want
Say what you really want. Be clear. Be specific.

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:01 am

I see a few things I want to try but I don't have his hair! What to do? He's in GA and I'm in IL

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:37 am

Have you read Hoodoo in Theory and Practice yet? It's been linked to you several times now. It will have ideas for you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:19 am

tboy -- yes, i am Miss cat -- catherine yronwode. I'm glad you like the numerous free sites i offer, and i hope you become a happy customer of my shop as well. Buying "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" will answer a lot of your questions about this work.
catherine yronwode

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:59 am

I am trying :-)

Zoe_2

Unread post by Zoe_2 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:28 pm

he told me he only wanted me for a rock.
I have to ask: what does that mean? I'm always interested in learning new slang.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:44 pm

Rock is crack cocaine, unless the guy likes diamonds.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:23 pm

yeup! Rock is crack (evil substance)...but I love him. Not because I don't think I can do better but because he is a wonderful man.

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:47 am

So, I get a reading the other day and it wasn't what I expected. It basically confirmed what Ali (the one psychic I trust) said. Still, the reader was very knowledgable and REAL!! Now I see that the sms psychics are junk. I guess I am a little down because I was expecting the reader to tell me against everything I've heard from anybody else. I was expecting a radical departure, but she basically agreed with what everybody who has guides has already said. We are still at a standstill. She believes if I wait a while, someone better will come along. I don't want someone better; I want my ex back. Also, I will say that I'm not looking for a particuar or rosy response, but rather consistency. I think I finally can stand on knowing somethings about this situation. Still I summarize the reading in the following points:

Good Points:
He cares for me
He wants me back
He will try to reconcile starting in November
He does love me. (Nearly all readers say this much, and his actions seem to agree)

Bad Points:
Orientation is hazy (he is struggling to accept it)
He will be broke (he is showing signs now, so everyone was dead accurate)
He may be using again (from the reader)
He is selfish and can be immature (most psychics see this point)

Now Ali saw us reconciling by the holidays and the reader basically said the same (she said early November). My question for now is, what can I do to help move him to me? And can a spell be used to removed some of the selfishness (he can be selfish, and that is really my only man gripe with him). Obviously, the drug use is a minus, but he needs emotional healing too (if there is a spell,I'd like some of that for myself). I'm bascally going to send him a few items and a return enelope to send a used shirt of his. Do I make the poppet from the cloth, or merely stuff a poppet with some of the material? I really want this man back and will do anything to accomplish this goal. So what do I do? He isn't WITH anybody, so he is fair game. Also, I lost some photos of our relationship. Can a spell bring them back? Finally, what spells can be cooked up to get sex from him (or specific sexual acts).

The thing is, his parents are devout Christians and deadset against it. Now I DO NOT WANT TO HURT ANYBODY, but I do want to minimize this influence. Like I've said fifty thousand times before, i'll do practically anything to GET HIM BACK. I will not rest until I'm married to this man. I'm willing to try it all: poppets, spells, cleansings, sexual fluid ingestion, poetry, whatever.... So please, good members, give me some ideas. I'm a man on a mission. I'm starting my campaign.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:33 am

Tboy, why didn't you discuss a rootwork gameplan with your AIRR rootworker that read for you? LOL - that's what they're there for! I would suggest that you make an appointment to speak to that worker for a rootwork consultation now, because they know your case very well. They'll be able to provide more accurate advice having read on it, then we can here on the forum just providing general advice.

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:35 am

So, I should make another appointment? Okay.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:32 am

Devi is right. The members of AIRR are readers AND rootworkers. They can give you specific things for you do to help acheive what you want. This is why we always recommend them over any old psychic you may have gone to. While in this case the psychic seemed to be able to pick up what the reader did, what you also need is specific strategies for success and the rootworker can give you that.

Also if it is his nature to be selfish, there is little you can do to change that.

mysticguy

Unread post by mysticguy » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:02 pm

My friend wants to make a order and he is gay also. He now seems to be interested in herbs and roots.
What herbs or roots can be used to attract and hold gay love?

I see lavender and safflower is there anything else?

Houngan_Liam

Unread post by Houngan_Liam » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:57 pm

Hi mysticguy

For the uses of any herbs and roots used in the practice of conjure I would highly recommend your purchase Miss Cat's Hoodoo, Herb and Root Magic which is by far the best book of the market for the magical correspondences of herbs, roots and curios. See:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

Personally I have found that for the most part, most herbs and roots used for heterosexual love work also work for gay and lesbian couples, of course paying attention to what the herb actually draws. Just as I wouldn't use Adam and Eve root in a mojo bag for a man trying to draw a gay lover, I also wouldn't use a cowrie shell which in Hoodoo is associated with the Vagina and so is used in drawing a woman. Lavender is a good herb for attracting gay love, but for the best results, I would recommend working with Lucky Mojo's Lavender Love Drops Oil:

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-lavender-love-drops.html

If you friend is not experienced in conjure I highly recommend using the Lucky Mojo Lavender Love Drop Spell Kit. Lucky Mojo spell kits come with everything you need to complete spell work successfully. The Lavender Love Drops Spell Kit is available here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-lavender-love.html

Happy Conjuring

mysticguy

Unread post by mysticguy » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:39 am

Thanks Hougan I have the book, but Safflower, Orris and Lavender are the only one that I see that is used for gay love in the book unless I over-looked some things. I just wanted to know so I can let my friend know also. So that way I dont order the wrong thing for them nor myself

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:21 am

Love herbs and roots can be used for gay as well as heterosexual love. There are certain herbs that are more sepcifically for gay love, but don't think that you somehow are limited.

You can easily use John the Conqueror and Queen Elizabeth together in a love drawing spell. The John the Conqueror can resepent one person in the relationship (the top for example) and the Queen Elizabeth can be the other (the bottom.)

You can also use Rose petals and buds to draw in romance, Juniper to make your partner willing and hot for you, Catnip to get men to follow you around and so on and so forth.

Love is universal, it doesn't somehow change because its between people of the same gender ;-). Minus the social issues, the emotional bonds and dynamic remains the same.

In addition to herbs you might consider getting Lodestones, Lucky Mojo can pair male-male Lodestones for you or female-female.

Good luck.

Houngan_Liam

Unread post by Houngan_Liam » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:43 am

Aside from continuing to pair John the Conqueror and Queen Elizabeth root, for people that don't want to enter into this kind of top/bottom or masculine/feminine type relationship [which is many of us] I would suggesting using two John the Conqueror roots to represent both of the men in the relationship or two Queen Elizabeth roots to represent the two women in the relationship. As Conjure Man Ali and I have both said now, other than the inclusion of Lavender, and most certainly the inclusion of the Lavender Love Drops products, I remain with standard Love herbs like Damiana and Rose.

Good luck

mysticguy

Unread post by mysticguy » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Thank you ConjureMan Ali and Houngan...I really appreciate your time, effort and wisdom in answering my questions. I started to get Catnip but thought it was a love herb for women only and not for gay men. So I guess we can get the catnip..I never knew that I'm glad I asked!

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:02 pm

UPDATE:

Ok. My ex and I were doing good until a week ago when we had a disastrous fight (about what I don't know) and we haven't spoken in a week. I still have my sweet jar that I use. I have lit a candle, pink or red, rarely white everyday for about a month now. I burnt an ugly pink candle on it, so I don't know if that hurt, but I digress. I work my poppets (I'm about to work them again because of full moon with some full moon incense.

I got a reading with a reader that said we'd get back together and another psychic (outside here) that swears we are made for each other and he loves me so. BUT WE ARE NOT SPEAKING RIGHT NOW???!!!! Anyway, I now have a reader booked who seems to be willing to work some spells for me. Lord knows I need the help. Anyway, I dream of marrying this man day and night.

also the sewing I stick into the candle before lighting it has become magnetized. Is this normal?

Balthazar
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Balthazar » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:27 pm

Two whole Ginseng roots tied together with thread and dressed with Essence of Bend-over and semen works fantastically well, I have found. If you can find some of his hair, and especially a pubic hair and wind it up with the thread while you tie it, it will have an especially strong kick.

Alternatively get some semen from him dress some thread and tie that around there. Whole ginseng root, as you know, kind of looks like a penis and has a strong commanding and sexually heating quality. Very 'yang', so well suited to gay men, I think.

I haven't found going the 'top' and 'bottom' route with herbal symbolism always fits that well for gay relationships, personally.
Balthazar, proud member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:31 pm

I have seen heterosexual couples use John the Conqueror and Queen Elizabeth in "reversed" roles, so to speak.

I also have seen folks use atypically-formed roots that have an unusual look, to represent bisexuals and also to represent natural genetic hermaphrotidtes.

Likewise, many gay and lesbian couples use two John roots or two Elizabeth roots.

You yourself will know your own situation best.
catherine yronwode

KhonsuMes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KhonsuMes » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:55 pm

St Sebastian Products

Hey Miss Cat - we have 12 folks committed to St Sebastian purchases, I think, though we are a little bit past the September timeframe {smile}.

Might you still produce that old St Sebastian recipe you mentioned above?

Not trying to rush anything, I know how busy you are. Just hoping ..

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:56 am

Just wondering if anyone else has tried love herbs mix in food? I brewed a little yesterday, mixed it with my stuff and put it in his food.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:43 am

While it is fine to include herbs in food, some of them are not a food staple and should not be ingested. You mentioned love herbs but did not list which ones. Are you referring to the Love Herb Mix sold by Lucky Mojo? http://www.herb-magic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:28 am

yes, it was the mix sold by lm.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:08 pm

nena1974

I would caution against consuming that particular mix. Although tho the herbs themselves are ones generally considered safe, the mix is dressed with nine different conjure oils, which are in no way intended to be consumed. So yeah, not a wise idea.
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:33 pm

Purchase a copy of Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic by miss cat.

It gives you a comprehensive set of lists for the herbs that can be used for various conditions.

You can look up each individual herb that catches your eye and discover which ones work well for food.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

Also, check out the Conjure Cook Book which you can order through LMC or MISC:

BOO-GRI-HFCC Hoodoo Food! The 2010 Conjure Cook-Off and Rootwork Recipe Round-Up $4.00

There are many recipes listed in there that are love drawing.

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:12 pm

If you are interested in conjure foods, look at the booklet just released by MISC. It contains specific recipies using different herbs and spices in their traditional conjure use.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:29 am

I've been in love with a guy for a very lonq time...he's my friend and I love him unconditionally.

I feel like i'm qettinq mixed siqnals. And i'm kinda wonderinq if he is scare to come out of the closet. I'm a newbie reqistered and all. My job, doesnt care what I do, I can sit all day on this site and read all day since my boss is never here.

Besides the point, I want him to see me as a LOVING, SEXY, HARD-2-GET, ATTRACTIVE person.

I bouqht some Follow Me Boy oil, but we're already friends, I took alot of notes down thru all these forums, so anybody that can HELP ME PLEASE?

I KNOW I can love him....I JUST WANT IT ALL BACK! :cry:
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:39 am

Tbanks91, your message sends me "mixed signals. "

The two of you are friends, he is "in the closet," you love him, and you are surfing the web when you are being paid to be at work and you "want it all back."

How can you want it back if you never had it? I don't understand what you "want back" if this man is only your "friend."

In any case, Follow Me Boy should work well on any man, and the fact that you are "already friends" should not be a problem to using it, if he is open to what you offer. However, since you say that the man is "in the closet" the first thing i, as a reader and root worker, would want to do is to learn his true feelings about life, love, and his future. To recommend spell-work without reading deeper into the situation would be foolish.
catherine yronwode

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:28 am

Thank you SO MUCH Ms. Catherine. Look, we have had a few....sexual encounters with one another thats why I said mixed siqnals, and I had thouuqht he was homosexual or bisexual, [since the encounters were frequent] and we were qoinq to be toqether, I just wanted to see if Follow Me Boy or another anointment oil would work in advance to me usinq the oils on me for his affection. He claims to be heterosexual, but im MY GUT, I feel as if he is not. At least bisexuality could be in order just like I am. And I think these oils should give him a push or a shove. But what would be your BEST Advice if FOLLOW ME BOY does not work for him?

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:50 am

Excuse me again Ms. cat, i meant I want our sexual encounters back as well. I miss me and him doing what we use to do is all I had meant. I want it back, and I know that my feelings for him will never change, I want to devote myself to him. CHERISH, HOLD, CARE, AND PLEASE him.

But I want these oils to work in the same exchange that I am giving him. You know what I am sayinq?

Anybody's advice would help! I just want to start a relationship with him. I'm....SIMPLY IN LOVE WITH HIM...I WANT MUTUAL FEELINGS TO BE THE SAME :)

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:04 pm

You've already been pointed in the right direction of things: a reading. Start with that. You can check us out at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org and see which reader really stands out to you.

And Follow Me Boy is a great products to work with to get any man to chase after you and follow you. You can wear it as a scent, dress a penis candle and burn it on his picture to get sexual heat going.

You might consider getting Love Me or Lavender Love Drops to help get committment and love from him as well.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:13 pm

Others have said it already so I am just going to echo the sentiment, but you need to get a reading and the big tell-tale sign to me is what you said in the above quote. "He claims to be a heterosexual, but in MY GUT, I feel as if he is not..."

OK, now I work with many gay clients and have encountered similar situations. Either you are right or you are wrong about him, BUT at this point it doesn't really matter because HE believes that he is a heterosexual. He may well be in denial about his sexual preference, but if that's the case there is a REASON why he is in denial. (Often in my experience such a denial emerges out of specific social, religious, and cultural contexts that cannot be easily mitigated.) That does not mean that your case is hopeless but is does mean that you need to get a reading because if he is telling himself and you that he is not gay then all the follow me boy oils in the world won't get at the core issue--which has to do with his sexuality and his acceptance of it as much as it had to do with the romantic and sexual bond that the two of you may have. Make sense? So check out the workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org and book a reading :-)
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:40 am

MY GOSH! Thank You ALL SOO MUCH! Very Helpful Advice :)
Now TWO LAST QUESTIONS....I Don't Know When I'd Be getting my Follow Me oil or bath crystals in the mail, but I should Order some Q-oil or Lavender Drops for influencing him huh?

2nd, I read an article about sewing your private hair into the target's HAT....he loves hats. I recently bought him one he adores for this christmas. But the hoodoo article states that sewing some pubic hair in the hat will ALWAYS make him think of you and love you? What do you all think? True or Non-fiction? :?

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:37 am

This guy I obviously like (who is still the same single guy who lured me on to him falsely) is planning on having
sexual encounters with someone soonn. What can I do to stop him in LITTLE TIME. Give or take 1 or 2 days. And I want to stop him in his tracks. Any strong suggestions? I heard of FREEZER SPELLS....but what else is EFFECTIVE???

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:54 am

OVer and over ppl ask the most effective the strongest, um well that depends on your own personal talent and ability IE if you are amazing with magic the use of a candle may be all that you need. IF you are new to this it may take more work and techniques.

Now to your question -- I have no idea who or what you are talking about. I gather you wanted a guy who did not want you and now wants someone else?

First, I must ask why do you want him?

Second, are you doing other work on him to get him, i.e. love drawing work?

Third, do you have any personal items that will help establish a connection to the work?

Look into the black penis candle you can use that to stop his sexual encounters, also Commanding products, the freezer spell you referred to has a huge thread on it, basically freezing the competition out.

Good luck
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:57 am

Good questions, j82.

TBanks91 -- the compendium of Freezer Spells thread is here:

freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:13 pm

You all ARE AWSOME for this forum. I LOVE IT! Anyways to j82, ummm YES YES YESSS!!!! To all your questions. I've been praying over all of my items I am trying to use on this boy.

I Do NOT Want, I NEED Him, I Knew Him For Years, But I have had this feeling in me like I am in love with him. He makes m laugh and he is soo sweet. Now he is not looking for a relationship. But with my love spell work, I KNOW I CAN CHANGE IT! I believe in magick and spell work. I just need the right tools AND YES, I am doing more spell work on him. ANYTHING I CAN GRAB ON TO OFF WEBSITES AND SUCCESSFUL ARTICLES, I tried obtaining his semen yesterday bu he cleaned up his mess and flushed it :x , but I DO have hair stopped up in a bottle of my urine and sugar to have him think of me 24/7.

WHAT ELSE CAN YOU GIVE ME?!??!!? :|

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:25 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My oil and my bath crystals are finally here! NOW....I Need to figure out what to do to put them to use for this boy. lol.

He is my age, known him for years! He gives me weird vibes only for the simple fact that he says he is straight but ONCE AGAIN...in my heart I feel as if I think he is bisexual or gay maybe, only because we have had MORE THAN ONE SEXUAL ENCOUNTER! As my heart broke. and I just need some spells that can manifest his thoughts for me. HE IS SINGLE, He makes me angry when he talks innapropriately about having intercourse with females in front of me. [I did a honey jar spell a longtime ago, but no more room to put another candle] And I desperately need him...any follow me boy advice for my oil and bath crystals? I'm kinda new at this stuff...

fyi: I'll TAKE ANY ADVICE FOR ME TO MAKE HIM MINE!

ANY TAKERS? :mrgreen:

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:47 pm

you dont want to over due the work, thats like killing a fly with a shot gun. Also running from spell to spell shows a lack of faith in the work. Rather do the work watch and wait 3 days for signs 3 weeks for movement and 3mo for manifestation.

have you had a reading from someone from Airr? they can tell you if he will love you and what work to do, some will do magic coaching and do work at the same time as you which is great for beginners.

So you tried to get his cum, where you there when he did this or did it happen together? im lost lol.... personally id start with a honey jar to sweeten him to you while you wait for a reading. also burn a come to me candle (7 day) or have LM set it for you. LM spell kits are also a great place to start and they come with everything you need to do the work.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:57 pm

Read here about How to use oils in conjure (http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html)

and here about How to use bath crystals in conjure (http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html)

As for specifics on Follow Me Boy, read here (http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html)

Good Luck in your work!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Sounds like you been working on this boy for a while. Also had some sexual encounters which atleast implies he is open to sexual relations with you and their is a physical attraction.. if he is bi, gay , closet or just the new age any thing for a kick I dunno.

Personally Id get a reading on him and find out exactly is up with him. That being said, there are some LM products for gays which you may be interested. Lavender love drops is for love and romance, smells amazing.. LM has a full line in that product including tripple strength mojo. Also Q oil which is more sexual but good if ya wana get some hot sex. you may wana consider using a spell kit on this boy, seems your looking more for love out of him so id go lavender love drops.

good luck!!

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:29 pm

OMG HAHAHA! @j82 Thank You, and yes I am looking for a relationship with him. We've been thru everything together through thick and thin. And I SERIOUSLY AGAIN, acknowledge all of your guys' HELP! Thank You soo much.

I'm a little worried about the readings....that is my worry, because I donno what to expect? And if its truely accurate? :|

...@jwmcclin -- thank you, this is helpful ;)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:42 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/lavenderlove.html lavender love drops

http://www.luckymojo.com/q.html q oil

As for the reading, AIRR is established for ethical readers, iv had reading from AIRR workers and Ms. Cat all have been great. read through the profiles and pick the one that you feel the most comfy with. I can suggest my favorite but in box me it would be rude to the others for me to just post it. Also Cat who is busy but definetly a great reader so if time is not an issue then try her.

As for being worried, I been in your shoes before over a lover and my worry was more of not wanting to hear something..but holding onto something that may never been which is superficial and not good for you emotionally. Sometimes you have to suck it up and take it like a man.

personally if it never be id prefer to know and use my money and resources to move on and find someone...Besides the reader can also indicate work to do and its success. You can have work done by the person or work together..many options available mostly matters on you.

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”