Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hello from Anthony in East Los Angeles

anthony387

Hello from Anthony in East Los Angeles

Unread post by anthony387 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:41 pm

Hi everyone. I'm new to this site so hi lol :D.

I've been reading the info in the hoodoo intheory & practice section of the site & I loooove it.

unfortunately I live all the way in east los angeles & I would love to go over to the shop,but I have no means of transportation 2 get there :(.

I'm into egyptian spirituality & a devotee to the goddess isis. I've studied witchcraft for more than 10 years now & hopefully I want to become a certified practitioner to help others.

Although my work does not give me enough hours, I want to learn & join the correspondance course but I need to plan ahead & save up $ to buy the required materials for this course.

If u r reading this cat yronwode, I do want to learn wat u have to teach me, so keep me in mind cause I'm going 2 save up my $ to purchase ur items. nyways if u guys want to know more about me just hit me up :D.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Hello from Anthony in East Los Angeles

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:43 pm

Hello, Anthony.

I will remember you, and will be glad to get to know you and become your teacher both by mail order and, if you do find a way, in person if and when you come up here to take the workshops i teach every May.

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

anthony387

Unread post by anthony387 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:11 pm

Awesome sounds great! Hehehe :D I got all estatic when I showed this 2 my boyfriend lol :D.I definaletely will plan this good. Thank you :)

hekana

Unread post by hekana » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:05 pm

Hi Anthony,

I grew up in E.L.A.! Maybe we can plan a trip together up north sometime next year. Of course after getting to know each other... :)

Took me 10 years to find my teacher and I'm super happy, but I'm also planning on taking cat's course!

Blessings!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “2010 Public Forum Introductions”