Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Phoenix333

Re: Thank You, St. Martha the Dominator

Unread post by Phoenix333 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:43 pm

Thank you, Saint Martha, two times over, for helping me with a couple of rough situations. What I especially love is the feeling that you are within me, that you have imparted me with some of your strength and wisdom. I feel more sure of myself, and strong. I love having you in my life. :mrgreen:

rs_09

Petitioning St. Martha on the MISC altar

Unread post by rs_09 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Hi all!! I would like to petition St. Martha on a certain situation. I have never petitioned her and have started reading the forum for some information. I was thinking of having the candle set on the Missioniary Independent Spiritual Church Altar for safety reasons. I have read that she enjoys receiving offerings...I have read that she enjoys coffee, flowers (particularly red roses) and wine? My question is this:

If I choose to have this candle lit on the MISC altar, how do I offer these items to her? I called the church and was told that they don't do the offerings. Does anyone have any experience with this? I would appreciate any help.

Thank you!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Petitioning St. Martha on LM altar

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:53 pm

You would perform the offering rs09.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Petitioning St. Martha on the MISC altar

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:00 pm

You can definitely leave the offering once she has helped or granted your petition. You can light a thank you light as well.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:40 pm

I have not words, no money, nothing to give you, just from the bottom of my heart to say thank you. Once again you've heard my request and how i ask for it, so was. I'm so happy today, Today i'll give you everything i promised. THANK YOU, SAINT MARTHA, THANK YOU. :)

Hoodooudo55

Re: Working with Saint Martha the Dominator

Unread post by Hoodooudo55 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:59 pm

Hello,
I am confused about this post I submitted and hope it doesn't show up twice. I didn't know where to place it. Anyways, This is my question, I ordered two fixed St. Martha the dominator candles. I have read the posts on this Saint and want to build a relationship with her. Last night was the second Tuesday I prayed to her. I have asked her to give me some kind of sign if she would work with me and prayed to her from my heart, recited the protection prayer and the domination prayer to bring my husband back to me and send the other woman out of his life to another man who will love her. I have an altar set up for her with a glass of water and just yesterday I placed some Florida water next to her also. I have noticed the flame is low and jumping is this something I should be concerned about? I also placed a picture of my husband and I under the candle as well as three petitions important to me. I have not anointed the picture either. I promised her some offerings upon the granting of my petitions. I am concerned about the flame burning low and want to also know if I have to light the candle everytime I want to talk to her besides her Tuesday prayer day? I want to build a relationship with her.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:52 pm

People go about building a relationship in different ways. A good way of helping you start is to build an altar devoted to her, or give her a place in your home where you can regularly have devotions. Spend time in prayer to her, ask for her intercession and leave out offerings to her.

To find out whether she has taken on your petition, or whether she will do what you ask her to do then seek out a divination or reading. Of course if what you ask for does not happen by your deadline then you'll already know your answer.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:45 pm

@Hoodooudo55

Since your candles are fixed perhaps there is too many herbs or oils around the wick. If that is the case then move the stuff away from the wick. If there there is nothing around the wick then see if the flame will pick up after a matter of hours. Sometimes my candles tend to pick up after it has burned for a while.

I think you have done a great thing by creating an altar and space for st. martha. I think you are on the right track. However, for such a large task to bring back your husband, and remove this woman from his life. I would recommend that you break things down into smaller petitions/goals. That way you can see some movement towards the smaller goals and not get discouraged. In addition, I would make sure that you are doing additional work to help get some movement towards those smaller goals. So perhaps you want to do a candle to make it so he does not find her attractive. Then remove his love for her...and so on.

Make sure you get a reading on your situation overall and to make sure that St. Martha would be willing to help you.

Hoodooudo55

Burn St. Martha Vigil/Break up Vigil on same altar

Unread post by Hoodooudo55 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:48 pm

Hello everyone,
I have been reading alot here on the forum to get some ideas on a honey jar, Reconciliation, vinegar jar, break up, moving candle and an attraction spell to draw another man to my targets girlfriend. I have begun a St. Martha vigil candle and am on the second Tuesday of nine to go. OK, now I want to start burning a break up vigil candle on Saturday. My question is can I burn a St. Martha Vigil candle and a Break up Vigil candle on the same altar?. I am not quite sure if I should because it is in my bedroom and don't want to have St. Martha angry with me. Do I pray to the break up vigil with St Martha or something else?

I also want to start a vinegar jar but am wondering what type of vinegar to use, distilled or apple cider. Since I am new to this I am moving slow to the completing the other spells. What happens if I add War Water to the jar and vinegar? Supplies haven't all come in yet. Appreciate any help!

thelightfantastic
Re: Burn St. Martha Vigil/Break up Vigil on same altar

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:19 pm

I don't think there's a definite answer to your altar question as it's a personal choice. Some people have separate altars for different work (one for love, money, etc.) while some use one for everything. I personally would not do break up work (or any kind of crossing work) on the same altar that I devote to a saint. Some people may not have a problem with it though so again, personal choice.

As for the vinegar jar, any type of vinegar will do. In my experience, the cheapo distilled kind works like a charm. You can read more about vinegar jar in this very large thread located below. Good luck.

vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:29 pm

Some Saints may not accept 'sharing' of an altar. You will know... I suggest a reading on this situation before proceeding. Because as you said, you do not want her angry with you. As for the vinegar jar, I would keep it separate because it is a negative spell....some people keep vinegar jars in a dark place or near the toilet adding to the negative aspect.

Hoodooudo55

Unread post by Hoodooudo55 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:41 pm

Thanks for your replies, I believe I will move my negative or dark work to another location it just didn't feel right. The break up vigil candle, pray to St Martha? or how do I work this?

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:17 pm

I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you asking if you should pray to Saint Martha regarding the break up work? If so, then I would say no. There are saints who will help with break up work, but it has to be for a very good reason (ie abusive relationship, etc.).

If you're asking how to work the break up vigil candle in general, you would simply pray from the heart or find a pslam appropriate for such work if you work with the psalms.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:43 am

You can work the St. Martha candle and the break up or negative work in the same location like your room or whatever. However, I would move them to two DIFFERENT spaces. For example put your st. martha vigil light on your desk and the break up work on a night stand. Two different spaces but you can have them in the same room. That is fine, and I have done it. Pray or do your break up work separately such as lighting candles on the vinegar jar or whatever it is that you do. Then you can go ahead and say the prayer to St. Martha. Make sure you cleanse your hands (I like to spray mine with some diluted ammonia, or florida water) and then do the next work.

As for how to pray to st. martha we have discussed this in the saint martha thread. Can you pray to her to break up a couple...I would say there are ways to get around that. Ask her to dominate the enemy or the other woman to leave. Or ask that your husband or boyfriend leave the other woman. Dominate your husband or ex lover to fight and not be happy with the other woman. Does that make sense? You can't ask flat out per se...but you can get around it.

rerun

Unread post by rerun » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:49 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:
So perhaps you want to do a candle to make it so he does not find her attractive. Then remove his love for her...and so on.
Hi, would doing the spell to make the other person seem unattractive be accomplished with a black skull candle?

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:48 am

Thank you God and St. Martha to help my dear one to get out of jail!. Thank you!

2010luckyme

Re: Blessing & road opener candles in love work

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:06 pm

great thanks Devi.

zlove

Unread post by zlove » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:38 am

Thank you Saint Martha for all your help.
I asked her to send me news from my ex in sweetness and just 15 mins after I prayed to her he emailed me! I have thanked her by offering her sweet coffee and a cigar.
I will continue to work with her...

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:09 pm

St. Martha and Martha Stewart have the same personalities, so much so that it's creepy. Both Marthas get stuff DONE, but in a way that seems pretty heavyhanded.
HRCC Student #2174G

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:37 pm

@rerun...
Yes you can do this with a black skull candle, and put thoughts into his head. You could get a black skull candle or even a white one to control his mind about finding her attractive. Herbs you could use are poppy seeds, licorice root, calamus along with some bend over powder, and/or some inflammatory confusion products. Then you can have the skull candle face a picture or candle of the other woman and put words like "ugly, fat" and so on so he sees her as unattractive.

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:05 pm

Ok so I think I got the wrong one. I brought St. Muerta instead... Ohhh gesshhh I dont know what to do.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:03 pm

Personally, I would not work with St. Muerte aka Santisma Muerte or Holy Death unless you know what you are doing because she can be quite demanding and does not like to share the same space as other saints. If you do not want to work with her perhaps you can purchase a St. martha candle instead.

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:50 pm

thank you hun No I dont want to work with her, I picked the wong one.

starsinthesky7 wrote:Personally, I would not work with St. Muerte aka Santisma Muerte or Holy Death unless you know what you are doing because she can be quite demanding and does not like to share the same space as other saints. If you do not want to work with her perhaps you can purchase a St. martha candle instead.

Hoodooudo55

Unread post by Hoodooudo55 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:07 pm

This was my third Tuesday working with St. Martha. It seems there are too much oils in my candle and the herbs are gone. My flames really jumps and dances, but is still low. Now i have prayed and recited prayers from my heart and from the St. Martha prayer also. I need some advice on my petitions. I changed out the ones I had and replaced it with another. I restated my petitions and tried to go around a break up even though that is what I want. So with doing this am I starting over on my 9 Tuesdays. I asked if she could dominate him to stop the divorce, return to my daughter and me who needs him, and for him and the other woman to to argue and for her to find warmth in another man.

1. What is wrong with my flame?
2. Should I empty some of the oil out and put some more herbs in the candle too. If so what kind?
3. Advice on my petitions

Is St. Martha connecting to me? Help

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:36 am

I would recommend that you get a dress lucky mojo st. martha candle. However, I would recommend that you find something you can poke the wax with and put the oils and herbs in there. If not they will drown the wick. If that is not the cause of your flame, then you need to get divination done to see hat is the cause. We cannot tell you why your candle flame is low outside of there being too many oils and herbs. If you want you can try pouring out some of the wax and see if that helps. And we cannot tell you if St. martha is connecting with you or not. You need to get divination for that. As for the 9 tuesdays, that is only ONE way to work with St. Martha. Your situation is a tall order, and additional work may need to be done and it may take longer than 9 tuesdays. PErsonally, I work with her every tuesday even beyond the 9th tuesday.

So you need to get a reading to see whats going on in your situation.

Hoodooudo55

Unread post by Hoodooudo55 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:46 am

i started the St. Martha candle at mignight on Tuesday and snuffed it out just before midnight, before the start of the new day so it burned for almost 24 hours. The candle I bought was already fixed from Lucky Mojo. If I empty some of the oils that would be ok? I have read all the St. Martha entries and I would like to communicate with her daily to build a rapport with her. Do I have to light her candle everytime I talk to her? I ordered the "Magical power of the Saints," from LM to help me better understand, but until it arrives I am asking for some advice on the situation.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:16 am

Again, you need to get a reading to see if she even wants to work with you and if she is going to be helpful to your situation. Yes you say her prayer every time you work with her on every Tuesday. If you want to build a rapport to her and talk to her daily, you do not have to light her candle, but you can light a tea light or just simply say a few words to her when you want to speak with her. Yes, pouring out some of the wax would be fine to see if this helps the spell work.

Hoodooudo55

Unread post by Hoodooudo55 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:53 am

Thanks Starsinthesky, i am working on getting the reading, the AIRR readers are pretty booked. That is encouraging that they are in demand. The tea lights are a good idea and I'll try to pray with that on the off days. Haven't seen anything positive yet but I know this is going to be a fight to the end. How about herbs what kind of herbs can I use for my situation. I have love herbs from Lucky mojo would that be appropriate?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:49 am

I dont know anything about your situation, and again that is something that needs to be discussed in your situation. You have three central issues going on 1) a pending divorce 2) he left you for another woman 3) returning him to you and reconciliation.

I actually think you should wait until you get the reading before pursuing any kind of work as it will help you better.

Here is a list of some herbs by category. www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:21 pm

If you are interested there are some Catholic rootworkers on AIRR or those who are familiar with working with saints. Not only can they read for you, but they can provide a magical coaching session that where you get a reputable rootworker to walk you through step-by-step how to build and altar and build a relationship with a saint. I highly recommend this service if you are interested in learning more about how to work with Saint Martha.

You can find out more here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... l_Coaching

I believe, Auntie Sindy Todo and Starr Casas both work with saints so they may be able to help you.

Hoodooudo55

Unread post by Hoodooudo55 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:27 pm

Thank you so much for the info. I will continue to try to get a reading from one of them. I want to learn and am learning patience at the same time.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:42 am

Thank you Saint Martha! that was fast! :D

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:21 pm

I was told that one shouldn't pull away from St. Martha quickly after burning her candle. I was recommended to burn her candle for 21 straight days after my initial spell with the petition.
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

rs_09

Unread post by rs_09 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:45 pm

An interesting observation....I had a St. Martha Candle lit on MISC and a few days ago I found a garden snake curled up on my driveway right at my garage door. It sat there for a moment and in an instant it was gone. A couple of days before, I found a pretty large spider...one I had never seen in the midwest...at the bottom of my fruit bowl which I have on my kitchen counter. I was just wondering if there was any significance.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:04 pm

I recommend that you get a 10 minute reading. Miss Bri does them, and see if they are significant. Signs are personal, and we cannot tell you if this is a sign or not. I do not think that spiders have any significance to st.martha, but the garden snake may. Get a reading to find out

www.readersandrootworker.org

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:28 am

Will she work with long distance? My ex said it is a possiblity for us because he still do love me. My root work Deacon Millett got rid of the ex wife for good, now he is with another woman that he been with since April. She is very needy, cling, she jumps when he tell her too, she left her daughter in fl just to be with him, she has no car no money reall just work at a fast food resturant. And she lies as well. I also have her pictures found on myspace. I did a4 thieves vinegar jar on her and two days later it soaked up everything in her picture. I threw a frezzer jar in the deep frezzer. I was very angry and had alot of engery that day. I cleanse myself with hysoop, once I calmed myseld down. Then Saint Muetre came to me in dream 4 times. I made her a cup of coffee the next morning. He deployess to Korea in January and he will be here for his sons first birthday next weekend. He is very bullheaded and over think everything and swear he is right or knows everything. So I am wondering will she work with me as well. I am praying that he doesnt bring her to myy house so I can get some clippings of his hair while he is sleep. I would like to ask one more questions about bodilyy fluid but I might get banned or warned again because it is kind of vulgar. But I am sure some have thought to ask this if this is one way to get semen from a man to work with even if your savlia is mixed in it. I think I gave a clue and a respectful way.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:17 am

I think you need to get a reading from your rootworker again, and let them help you again. I strongly recommend that you get a reading to see if St. Martha wants to work with you. As for Saint Muerte, better get a reading about her too.

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:09 am

Thanks babe yes my rootwork stated she will help me and that is great... I have great faith in her... today I got a picture of her and placed her at my alter with my crystal ball. I call her momma. And I ell her good morning make her a fresh cup of coffee give her kiss and be on my way, And at night I say her prayers tell her what I did all day and tell her good night with a kiss... I treat her like she is my mom and I feel really good in spirits with that.

starsinthesky7 wrote:I think you need to get a reading from your rootworker again, and let them help you again. I strongly recommend that you get a reading to see if St. Martha wants to work with you. As for Saint Muerte, better get a reading about her too.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:07 pm

Can I light a white taper candle for St. Martha?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:39 pm

White is a color used for spiritualism, devotion, prayer, healing and can be used in a multitude of works. You can definately use white for petitioning saints, but try to also find out what colors are traditionally associated with certain saints.

Saint Martha is often associated with red candles, green candles, and occassionally purple candles
Saint Expedite is often associated with red candles and yellow candles etc
Saint Anthony is often associated with brown candles

etc

You can also call up Lucky Mojo and order a fixed and dressed Saint Martha candle. This will help take the guess work out of things.

Phoenix333

Unread post by Phoenix333 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:21 pm

Saint Martha,

My boss is singing a whole different tune this year! Thank you so much! You are amazing, powerful, and simply, the best! :mrgreen:

just-a-girl

Unread post by just-a-girl » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:01 pm

Thank you again Saint Martha for continuing to come to my aid. I am honored that you have chosen to help me. I am amazed at the things you have accomplished for me, and I pray that you will continue to assist me. I am in awe of your power!

Many Blessings to Saint Martha - may her name be known by all!

~JAG
Thank you Saint Martha. It is an honor to have you come to my aid. May your strength be known to all!

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:35 pm

How do I go about burning a red vigil candle for Saint Martha? I want her to know the candle is for her. So, what should I do?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:07 pm

Put some oil in the candle, and light it. You can write a petition to her and put it under the candle. You can create an altar to her with her picture. If you need anymore details, you can refer to earlier posts in this thread. I know I have talked about numerous times how I petition her.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:10 pm

Thanks stars! I have her picture and will begin on my petition. I have been burning her vigil candles everyday for the last few weeks (also praying to her everyday), but I want to move to a red vigil candle. I will write a thoughtful and heartfelt petition to her.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:51 pm

Make sure to thank her, she is a very approachable Saint, and well appreciated and honored as shown in this post.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:55 am

jwmcclin wrote:Make sure to thank her, she is a very approachable Saint, and well appreciated and honored as shown in this post.
I definitely will. I'm not taking any of this lightly. :)

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm

I had a dream this morning in which I was in a garden and there were nothing but snakes around me trying to get to me. I woke up thankful it was just a dream.

Macumba

Unread post by Macumba » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:12 pm

If you think that might be significant, get a reading!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:05 pm

Snakes do not always mean that it is connected to St. Martha. So I would get a reading to see what it could mean for you.

Cookie
Change in Plans/Completing Novena to Saint Martha...?

Unread post by Cookie » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:32 am

I've been doing a novena to Saint Martha since my lover and I went through a particularly icky break up last month. So anyway, I remember reading on LM (or perhaps one of the sister sites) somewhere (though of course I can't find it now :) ) in my research of Saint Martha that should you begin a novena to bring a man back and she finds fault with him she'll find a better partner for the petitioner. I mean don't quote me on it, that's certainly not verbatim, but you get the idea. :)

So anyway, about halfway through this novena, a "friend" (frenemy, is more like it) finally cracked and told me that a friend of ours I've been harboring a minor crush on for ages, but always thought to be out of my league, had come to her, told her he liked me, and asked for her help in somehow getting us together. She liked him at the time and decided she wouldn't relay his message. Now, after months of silence, I can't help but think Saint Martha had a hand in pushing this girl to finally tell me about our friend. And while I'd like my ex back, I feel like all this happened now for a reason and I ought to give my friend a chance.

How would I go about ending my novena? The Saint Martha candle I was using was dressed to get my ex back. Would I keep burning that? Or maybe just a white novena burned for the rest of the weeks in thanks? An offering of sorts? I know it's been said on the forum before that she likes coffee, flowers, etc.

I'd like to show her that I recognize what she's done, thank her properly, hopefully have her continuing guidance and blessings in regards to my friend, and avoid offending her at all costs. :) I've had amazing luck working with Saint Martha and this is not the first time she's pulled things together for me. A little off topic, but I have to say she's a wonderful saint to have on your side. :D
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Change in Plans/Completing Novena to Saint Martha...?

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:58 am

I would complete the novena and then set up an altar for her with offerings. If you have had success working with her in the past then you might want to consider giving her a permanent home (altar space) somewhere in your house.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:35 am

Saint Martha. I am speechless and so grateful. 4 months, I've been beating myself up trying to get results with my boyfriend. I lit my candle yesterday afternoon, got results last night. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Your flowers will be on your altar today

Adena18

Unread post by Adena18 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:51 am

Thank you Thank you Thank you Saint Martha!! Words cannot express my joy and hope you have given me since last night. Your power is great! I hope and pray that you will continue to assist me in the work ahead. I appreciate it so much!!!

tino77
Newly Registered

Unread post by tino77 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:22 pm

hi my name is omar, i have a santa martha statue for about 7 years, she help me so much by clear my roads from my enemies. she is so wonderful overcome enemies but she don't help me with my mate. i'm a gay guy and i always want a faithful relationship but my partner always cheating on me about 4 times! i ask santa martha"s help but when i lit a candle to her, my situation is worst! my mate turns bad and very hurting to me, i feel so depress i don't want anything, i don't like go out or go to shop, i'm always so sad and moody. he do with me everything he wants. and my luck turns so bad too. i don't know why, if santa martha is for dominate and keep a mate faithful. why she don't help me with my mate? i'm a really nice person and i always be faithful to him. and when i offer to her flowers or anything else, again, my luck turns worst!. well, may be she only want to help me with enemies isuess. i will thanks for any advise. thank you so much.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:09 pm

Hello Omar,

I am sorry to hear about your troubles. My recommendation would be to seek out the members of AIRR to get a reading on what is going on in your situation. One of the readers can read the situation and tell you what is going on. Check us out at www.readersandrootworkers.org

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:26 pm

I agree with Conjureman Ali that you should seek a reading. But I think that you should not connect this to saint martha or Santa Marta. There may call for other steps for you to do such as you sound like you have a string of bad luck, and you may need perhaps some uncrossing products for you, and you may need to employ other methods other than work with saint martha.

For example, if someone employed the help of saint martha to bind an enemy, but an enemy did some work on the petitioner then saint martha helped with the binding. But you are going to continue to endure the crossing work the enemy did on you, which would call for you to have to cleanse yourself.

I just have a feeling something else is going on here, and Saint martha is trying to call your attention to it. In addition, sometimes saints do not always answer what we ask for. I know Saint Martha does not always work with me on certain issues. She may not be working with you because she sees that this guy is not the best person for you, and may just be drawing your attention that you need to leave this guy alone since he hurts you so much.

heartexalted
Asking her to dominate women

Unread post by heartexalted » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:25 am

Okay, so I've read several sources that generally advise against men asking St. Martha to dominate women for them. However, what if it's a very specific scenario where I (a male) want to ask her to dominate an abusive, toxic, and all around crazy woman who harms others with her words and behavior? Would this be an exception, or would the same rule still apply?

What I was considering was asking St. Martha to bind this woman's horrible behaviors and make her behave lovingly and kindly...or at least sweeten her disposition somewhat. Additionally, I have also been considering asking Our Lady of Guadalupe to assist with the second part. Thoughts? Thanks!
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:11 pm

You're going to have to approach the saint yourself and ask her if she's willing to take on the case for you. She works with both men and women, but tends not to like to dominate women on behalf of men. However there are cases where she will get involved to restrain a dangerous female. At least this is what she is willing to do on my behalf.

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:42 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:You're going to have to approach the saint yourself and ask her if she's willing to take on the case for you. She works with both men and women, but tends not to like to dominate women on behalf of men. However there are cases where she will get involved to restrain a dangerous female. At least this is what she is willing to do on my behalf.
That clears up a lot...thank you!
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”