Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Child Custody Child Support Visitation

riverofpeace
Re: Spells for Child Custody Child Support Visitation

Unread post by riverofpeace » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:07 pm

If you want him to willingly pay, a good place to start looking is:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
If you scroll to the bottom of that page, there is a suggested honey jar to get a child's father to want to pay child support.
Honey jars work slowly but surely - so if you do one, give it some time to work.
If you want to learn more about spell work, read over the free online book posted - Hoodoo in Theory and Practice. It's wonderful.

Lilix778

Unread post by Lilix778 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:37 pm

What if I just want him to pay.... Unwillingly. Just wondering.
Part of me wants him to get his just desserts. Him living comfortably and only supporting some of his children while a do without. It's like the bad guy riding into the sunset at the end of a movie. I hate when the bad guy wins. But I am scared to do a black candle spell, because I don't want any bad karma. I just want some satisfaction....and justice wouldn't be too bad either:)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:50 pm

Pay Me Now products can really help you to get him to pay up. There is a green devil candle spell in the archives that you can use to compel him to give you he money is due. You can also do it with a green skull candle.

Dress papers, burn green candles on his picture, and continue taking legal action against him.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:12 pm

new-and-need-helpǃ-t7647.html

please do not double post, thank you. I answered your questions there.

Lilix778

Unread post by Lilix778 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:03 am

Thank you ConjureMan!!

Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:23 am

How can one get a dad to pay up the child support payments outstanding.
The child is now 11 years old and the father refuses to pay up the amounts ordered by the court.

What can i do to have him pay up this money as the child is now in High School and needs the support.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:39 pm

Try working with the Pay Me products from LM. You can also do a search on child support as I know child support has been discussed before.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-pay-me.html

Good luck! Nothing worse than a dead beat dad!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:00 pm

Hi Tafari and Faith :)
This may assist you:
Depending on where you "fall" on The Docket, you might indeed need the assistance of a speedy miracle.
Saint Anthony and Saint Expedite would be very helpful.
Seek the aid of an attorney, some even do PRO BONO work for this cause...Go down to the Courthouse to see who/what can assist you.
Recommended with Court Proceedings: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-court-case.html
If one is in the US, there are several Federal Guidlines in place. Some are very complex but worth the research and read. They are not perfect, but are there to help you. Each State in the US has a Department of Revenue which can assist in various needs from tax returns to lottery winnings with an intercept.
Please look into the LM Courtcase products and spell kits for a hearing
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Faith you are spot on with the LM PAY ME Products!!!
Also the advice from an AIRR Rootworker, who can assist you no matter HOW TALENTED you might be-- WHY??? This (for any Parent/Guardian) is EMOTIONAL and they can be OBJECTIVE.

Anything involving children by anyone who loves them is always emotional. The more outside help the better, especially in a Courtroom!!

All Parents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and Friends raising the children of others: for this Angelica Root:
http://www.herb-magic.com/angelica-root.html
Also Saint Michael The Archangel every single day!!!
Not everyone out there is a single Mom, so this needed to be added for the sake of every parent and every person who has care custody and control over a child.
May the children always be BLESSED, SAFE, and LOVED.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:10 am

This thread has additional information and links that may help you:

how-to-make-my-husband-suffer-and-lose- ... t8370.html
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

k77084

Unread post by k77084 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:55 am

I would like to thank all of you for all the help you give me when I went to court. I did win and he was a raging lunatic in court which greatly assisted my case. However here we go again. I had a feeling he was going to file a motion to lower child support the minute we left. I am currently looking up laws as I know there is a timeframe before he can request it to be lowered. He left court went downstairs and filed a motion 10 minutes after the judge ruled. Now I am doing things legally to help the situation. I am preparing a response to this motion, I willbe going to the courts to make sure I have the same judge, if not I will ask for a continuance and see if I can get the same judge, I have paid for and ordered the court minutes to attach to my response in case I get another judge so they can see he openly refused to provide the financial documents.

I let my guard down, I called the courts and they stated there was no open case, it was closed so I was not on the look out to be served. I was only home for 7 minutes and they managed to get me. The server turns out to be my neighbor and got an earful, he was super nice and very compassionate, I ended up getting him a gift and thanking him for being such a decent person. He said if I need to ever serve the ex again he would do it for me and also said in the future he was going to turn down any further requests to have me served (they can do that where I live). After talking to all the neighbors he felt super bad about serving me in the first place. Can't blame him for doing his job.

I still have all the work I was doing going and in place.

Now this is the thing.... this guy is a jerk and I did get a reading from a reader on this forum (very reputable) she said that he is not of right mind, which has always been true but has seriously esculated given his performance in court.

I really had not wanted to go after him for anything but the fact he refused to attend his daughters graduation and the look of disappointment on her face made me decide that
I needed to do this for her, she is entitled to the money not me. He has not even made any attempt or effort to pay anything and now wants it reduced???? this is a complete joke. He has not intention of paying to begin with all I can hope for my child is that he receives an inheritance or something that one day will benefit her. I know in my rage and disguest what I would like to do to him but that is probably not the right course of action. I was looking for a fresh set of eyes on how to best handle this situation.
thanks
Kiana

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:58 pm

So basically, this guy still refuses to pay the child support.

1) I would do a forum search as this has come up quite a bit lately, and see what others have done to help their situation

2) Here is a honey jar spell for this kind of matter...http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html#childsupport

In your case, I would work both a green devil candle, and a pink candle so he will care more about your child.

3) If you want you can do some bend over work since he is resistant.
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:24 am

Stars gave great advice.
I would add some LMcourt case products and tobacco oil LM Crown of Success and definately check out the thread....
I am going to step lightly here... first off GREAT LUCK TO YOU... This economy has done a lot, one of the ways that the "deadbeats" try to slime in on is "the time". Now where it can be adjusted, (modification)there are many things the Judge looks at in a Remodification hearing-- and if there are established ARREARS-- TOO BAD SO SAD FOR HIM--(sarcastic)-- and just because she has graduated does not mean that those arrears go away-- SOCIAL SECURITY CHECKS CAN GET ATTACHED. She will need more "support" for education and to further life endeavors (which should have been received REGULARLY all these years)
I could write paragraphs and pages to you on your daughters disappointment. Tragic. I'll try to sum up with this, Yes it hurts, one day she'll see him as the sorry SELFISH s-b he is and he will be an afterthought. One day when he is old he will need someone and there will be no one there for him.
And you probably know by now your daughter loves you, realizes the struggles and sacrifices that have been made for everything from food on the table to a prom dress. The Appreciation will continue to grow even more.
please keep updated and
Prayers for you and your daughter.

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Hello!

I made a biiig lm order a wk ago, and so I have a feeling my products won't come in time.

What spell in the mean time can I do to turn my brother's temporary custody into permanent custody for my nephew?

I made my version of a vinegar jar & freezer spell for the baby's mom. and a san ramon candle to keep her mouth shut. She's a bitch who doesn't deserve her kid. She just always used him for a stress doll.

On hand, I have FWP kit and stop gossip kit...

I don't have the name of the judge, so when I make petitions, can I just simply put, case judge?

or anything I can do to make the baby's mom give up her son?

psalms or spells?

how would I go about this until i get my lm kits?

i have a st jude candle and angel candle burning...

hmm what else can I do?

all help and suggestions are appreciated. I really appreciate the lm forum for being a form of therapy and guide for me, as well as the rootworkers!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:27 pm

Is this located in the US courts and What State and when is the next hearing?
There will be a notification of Hearing with due notice if if in US with The Judges name (unless there is a Sub -- or a political shift-- and yes other Judges take over all the time)
Love your Petition to Saint Jude. Include Saint Michael The Archangel as well (for Children and Protection) In most states if not all if your brother has temp custody, and there is a reason for it... It is very hard to "take a child out of the care custody and control" of the mother.(She has to in most cases be found unfit to be a Mother) ... that does not mean it will stay that way and again I do not know the circumstances. Your Brother was granted custody due to whatever circumstances surround the best interest of the minor child. (for now).
I actually have a good feeling about this and did read your list... the Lucky Mojo Order will probably arrive this week and again the Courts HAVE to also give Proper notice. You did not indicate any notice of Hearing so I am going by what I feel in the best interest of the minor child. I pray your Brother has an attorney and I pray for a peaceful outcome for the sake of the minor child. Have a reading through the AIRR encourage him to do so. Again professional legal and spiritual advice is best!
Hope this helps! Bless the Children!

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:36 am

Hi Triple, I've been meaning to always compliment how sweet and positive you are on the forums, and really love and appreciate it!! :) and thank you so much for keeping us in your prayers. I'll be sure to add Mike to the bunch :) I send my blessings your way, too :)

We live in Illinois. My bro filed for dissolution of marriage first, because she speaks minimal english, and to delay her chances of becoming a us citizen fast. we're waiting for her to sign the papers I think, and in the mean time, we had also filed for temporary custody. She was such a wimp, her father from india had to call and say she wants a divorce and it's final. that they didn't want to talk it out or anything. since she speaks minimal english, she found someone else to help her runaway and aide in this divorce. she thinks she's on top of the world with her minimum wage job. I think because we're waiting on her end to sign what she has to, or meet up for divorce stuff, we don't have much info about the judge or court stuff yet. that's why i was asking for something a little broad :) i hope it comes within a wk, but I got a little happy with lm shopping and ordered a ton of things :)

What's in our benefit is the mother 'abandoned' her child with us-- my brother, my mom, dad & bro, all live together. she called for a second and just said she's never coming back and to take good care of the baby. It's in our culture to live together. we did report to the police 14 days after she had left, that she left and stole the kid's passport and wants to take him and send him to india, because she does. She has been gone for almost a month now. I feel like the court has to ask what's in her mind to leave a happy, healthy intelligent baby behind? It's like she knows her kid is in good care. the child always looks for me or my mom, never her. and we never bring her up. and the child would just be more loved in our house, and raised properly. she would always take her stress out and hit the baby and never let him have freedom to be a kid. I'd get into arguments with her all the time about it. the baby's mother is a B**ch. She's so greedy, she only married my brother for the greencard. and if there was anyway to revoke that and send her straight back, I would do it! the slight complication is my brother is labeled as disabled, because he's bipolar/schizo, except he's taking his meds and doing really well and really normal.mA he gives the baby showers and feeds him. & she was stressing him out on purpose, trying to get him to hit her and have an excuse against her for it. but he never did. My brother's doctor is an ass and doesn't want to write a letter being supportive of my brother. he's raising questions like, 'if you can take care of the baby, then why are you living with your family? you should be independent' but it's in our culture to live together! I just want us to look better in the eyes of the judge/court.

Thank you so much!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:30 am

I had an entire page I had been working on for over an hour and it timed out. So I'll sum it up (probably best)
Thank you for your compliments they are warmly received.
When you said "put Mike in the bunch", stepping lightly, but please from a respectful standpoint, do not call or refer to Saint Michael The Archangel -- as Mike.
Your Brother's case is very complicated. I had a very long piece of advice for you, but the main factor of all nine points was to get an Attorney.
The Passport issue, the Custody issue, the Doctor's opinion regarding Medical compliance and independence, Visitation, Rights and a lot more. Your brother needs the attorney. Child Support issues will be brought up and attorneys fees could be brought up.
Remember to keep your cool in the Courtroom (your Brother, You and Your Mom and Dad) I have told other people this and emotions run high when a child is involved. Stay Calm.
Document everything. I do not know what else you ordered from Lucky Mojo as part of the "big order" But I hope some Lucky Mojo Court Case Products were in with the order along with Crown of Success. If not call the shop today!
Strongly recommend a reading through the AIRR and an Attorney.
Take Care and Be Blessed!!!

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:45 am

You're welcome for receiving the compliments. It's unfortunate that your hardwork timed out. my apologies for calling St Michael, Mike, I didn't mean to disrespect. Yes, we do have an attorney, I think I need to do some how tune his energies to win and be amazing in court.

Yes we have been documenting everything, and yes I ordered the child court case products, as well, and i always have crown of success on hand :). Yes, I'm about to schedule another reading with an airr.

I definitely have to thank God, and St Jude, and St Ramon for helping, and to keep helping me in regards to these situations.

Thanks again Triple!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:02 am

Great Lucky Mojo Choices and so pleased that you have an attorney and that you are going to have a reading!
Good Luck in the Case and May you and your family be Blessed! :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:45 pm

I think you should purchase a court honey jar.
SPL-HON-COUR Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Court Cases, Arbitrations, Child Custody

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:49 pm

I did stars, as I stated in my first topic :) I'm waiting for it, I just wanted to know if there was something I could do in the meantime... I made a huge lm order, so I have a feeling I won't get it right away... lol.. and just wanted to do something in the mean time :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:54 pm

I would suggest that you have the missionary independent spiritual church light some candles for you in the mean time.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:34 pm

OK, here's the scoop:

My friend Ally used to be married to a man named Dave. They have two sons who are now 13 and 11. They had rather a nasty divorce 5 or 6 years ago. Dave used Ally's Wiccan religion and her online blog against her in the divorce proceedings and due to the fact that they were living in a pretty conservative state, he got primary physical custody of the kids. She got shared legal custody. Ally has often had to push and pull in order to get holiday visits to see the kids. She lives a few states away with her new husband.

Now, Dave lives in his home state with his new wife, Glenda. At first, Glenda and Ally got along, but now things just went in the crapper. Dave told Ally that she will not get to have the boys come to her state for Christmas because they have "other plans". As in, Dave won't let them come down. He's unhappy about some things that Ally said in her online blog, which is locked and private, but Ally suspects that someone in her friends list (no, it's not Facebook) is a mole of some kind and "reporting" what she says about Dave or the kids or Glenda back to Dave. Per their custody agreement, Ally and Dave are supposed to alternate holidays, but since Dave's family has a fair amount of money and Ally and her hubby don't, he's basically like "You try to fight me, I'll make sure I get FULL custody and you never see the boys again." He's got her by the short hairs.

She is so absolutely distraught right now. I've been friends with her for years. I used to be friends with Dave too when they were married but I've long seen what a douche he is. A few months ago when he refused to let her sons attend her wedding (yes, that's right; he REFUSED to let HER SONS go to THEIR MOTHER'S WEDDING because "Ally's family is going to steal the boys away and never let them come back), I got tired of his bullshit and did a mirror box spell on him, buried in the graveyard. It shut him up for awhile, but as you can see it didn't fix things :(

I don't even know where to start to help my poor friend. She's got some money set aside from an inheritance to look at a lawyer for custody stuff, but it's a thorny thing to bring that up with her; her sons are terrified of testifying and having to "choose" one parent above another.

Ideas?

Mary
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:49 pm

refusing visitation is illegal.
also, because her custody was taken due to her religion, call the ACLU.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:35 pm

I am sending a PM on this again. I lost connection on first, but I will say if it defies an Order for her to contact her attorney.

weeze

Unread post by weeze » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:05 pm

Hi,
I really need help with my situation as soon as possible. I will be going to court on December 16, 2010 at 12:30 pm. I have been waiting on this court datefor over a year.I will be going for my grandson who is 11 years old and has been diagmoised with ADHD, and the social security has denied him once, but this time I will be going before the administrative lae judge who willmake the final decision on my grandson case. what kinda of assistance that I can get to make sure the judge to approve in my favor? I need to win this SSI case for my grandson, because I can really use the extra income to care for them. My daughter passed away and has to take them in my care. Please help.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Work a honey jar on the judge to sweeten him to you. Get yourself a Court Case mojo and carry that into court to help turn things in your favor.

You can order the honey jar here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

and the mojo hand here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

weeze

Unread post by weeze » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:03 pm

what will hppen if the spell dosent work for me, what else can I do in the place because I need to be granted my case for my grandson this is my last chance at this.

weeze

Unread post by weeze » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:19 pm

My daughter pasted away and told me if anything happens she wanted me to take care of her children. I have two of the kids and the youngest one is with my daughter husband who is not the child farther and do not want to give the child to me. I have filed a cousty suit against him with the court and waiting for my court date and my lawyer is taking too long to get me a court date. For onr thing i need my lawyer to get me into to court like noe, and secondly I want the husband who have the child to give him up to me without a long court battle. What can I do to get both my lawyer to get me into court, and the husband to give me the child? I really need this to happen for me because this is what my daughter wanted to happen and this will give me a peace of mind. Please help me now.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:46 pm

weeze, I have merged your two posts together to help keep everything neat and in the same place.

My best recommendation is to seek out the members of AIRR at www.readersandrootworkers.org so that they can perform a reading and find out which course of action would be best for you. Many of the members there can help with court cases and specialize in child custody work.

In the mean time get the honey jar going to sweeten the judge to you and perhaps petition St. Expedite to help speed along this process.

weeze

Unread post by weeze » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:48 pm

I went today for appointment to see if someone will represent me in my grandson social disability claim for december 16,2010. They told me that they will call me to let me know if they will take my case, and if they do they may need more time to prepair themselves but I do not want them to be able to postpone my dec. 16, 2010 date because I have waited almost two years to get this date. what should i do to make this happen for me on dec. 16, 2010? Aso, I am going to purchase a honey jar spell for that court date and I want to know when should this spell be cast before the court date, and do I have to do it more than once? Just one more thing. My neighbor is trying to cause trouble with me and I need to shut her up so she can leave me alone what can I do to make this happen. I am tried of her stirring up trouble.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:58 pm

Weeze, you really need to get a reading. I, like most people here, are happy to give you suggestions, but this is basically shooting blind. If you want to make sure you have all the angles covered look into a reading which will not only tell you all the elements involved in this case, but the best approach for your specific situation. The professional can even take on your case if that is something that needs doing.

Honey jars aren't something that are done once. The idea behind them is to sweeten the parties involved to be more favorable for you. They are often worked in the long term, but the idea being that you work them regularly until you acheive your goal (getting the person you want to love you, getting the judge to find in your favor, getting a boss to give you a raise etc), though they are also worked longer than that. In this case I'd make the honey jar as soon as I got it and keep working it until you succeeded in your objective in the case.

To learn more about this type of work please read the wonderful article written by Miss cat here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

To keep your neighbor from stirring up trouble you might consider Stop Gossip work.

weeze

Unread post by weeze » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:59 pm

you told me to buy a hony jar spell, perhaps petition St. Expedite. what does this means?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:09 am

weeze wrote:you told me to buy a hony jar spell, perhaps petition St. Expedite. what does this means?
Weeze,

I am going to echo what Conjureman Ali has said and go one step forward. You need to get a reading and consultation on this situation. If you will book an appointment with one of the workers listed here: www.readersandrootworkers.org you will be able to get insight on the situation as well as magical coaching. Your question above indicates that you are not familiar with Conjure magic to a degree where you would be comfortable working the case yourself, you need a rootworker to either coach you magically or to do some of this work for you and in order for that to happen you need to get a reading. We are happy to help answer questions about products and to help you with your situation, Conjureman Ali has already told you about the court case honey jar and mojo hands which are two good places to start. Please look at his suggestions and go to AIRR to find a reader/worker who can help you with your case. It will save you time and lessen your anxiety over your son to a large extent I believe.

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:38 am

I agree with ConjureMan Ali and Miss Bri's responses. Please seek consultation with a reader, they are quite knowledgeable, look thorough the list of readers and rootworkers and get a feel of their expertise. It will not be a waste of time. You really need the support and ease on your mind. While I do not know all of the bureaucracy involved in SSI cases, I have read on many occasions that they deny the initial claim. You are in your rights to continue the case until you get satisfaction. The honey jar is a great place to start, good luck on your findings.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

weeze

Unread post by weeze » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:21 am

I have bought a honey jar spell, and started it today. Is there are any good advice you can recommend me to do to make a better outcome for my spell. I really want my court case to be approved fro my grandson. To remind you that the date of court is December 16, 2010 at 12:30 pm. I will be meeting Judge Richard DeSteno, who I know nothing about. I have to be ready for anything.

halo

Unread post by halo » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:28 pm

about a couple of years ago my fiance and i got into some trouble instead of putting my daughter in foster care i let my future mother in law get temporary custody over her and she promised along time ago that we can can get her back now its been almost a year and a half and we keep going to court to fight and get her back and even though the judge say we can see her every other weekend and have her on holidays among other things she wont let us see her as often as we should and as often as we want too and need too she always come up with some excuse so now my fiance and i find ourselves having to go back to court and fighting for custody again our daughter loves us dearly never want to go home when she is with us we have to be in court in 45 days and i need to know what can i do for the judge and even the grandmother to be on our side and give us our precious child back.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:33 pm

If its favor that you want you want to sweeten the judge over to you with a court case honey jar. I'd suggest dressing all your papers in the powder while working the honey jar to get the judge to side with you.

Depending on how harsh you want to go you can compel the grandmother, stop her mouth, or confuse her case up.

halo

Unread post by halo » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:19 am

thank you very much but how do i do this court case jar what would be the things i need??
for the grandmother i would like to do both how do i do it shut her mouth and confuse her and i would also like to know how to do that??
the case is a month and a half from now

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:47 am

You can buy the honey jar here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

and this has everything you need to know to win the case and silence the grandmother: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:50 pm

You can also have an AIRR rootworker burn Court Case candles to reinforce your work. Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

mifacturas

Unread post by mifacturas » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:16 pm

Hi,

In approx. 3 weeks I have an appointment with the child service to discuss custody of my Son. My wife has said many lies to keep me away from my Son.

What I would like is that people at the meeting are understanding and give me some positive feedback so I can proceed in the courts/custody. Is there a spell, etc. that do from home?

Many thanks in advance and hope I made myself clear.

Your reply would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:25 am

Thee are three aspects to this kind of work, and i generally recommend a combination of the three kinds of work:

1) King Solomon Wisdom and a honey jar: This is for the authorities. The sugar or honey contains their names to make them sweet to you. The candle burned on the jar is dressed with King Solomon Wisdom Oil in order that they will have the Wisdom of Solomon (King Solomon was famous for his judgement in a case concerning a baby and its custody; it's in the Bible)

2) Dress paperwork with Court Case Powder and King Solomon Wisdom Powder. Have plenty of letters of recommendation and other paperwork in hand. These should be dressed and prayed over with the powders, then the powders shaken off. The idea is to get them to touch the papers.

3) If there have been lies or slander, or if you think you will be lied about by the person who is at odds with you, then before the date of the meeting, prepare a shut-your-mouth type spell on that person -- a beef tongue or a doll baby or a photo with Alum on it. If you cannot do this work yourself, hire a rootworker to do it for you. You may find them at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR) at
http://readersandrootworkers.org

You may also add a fourth aspect to the work if you wish, and that is to have a candle set for your petition at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. Ask to have it lit the day before the meeting, so that it will be burning brightly during the meeting, to back you up.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

mifacturas

Unread post by mifacturas » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:48 am

Hi catherine,

Thank you for your reply. Much appreciated.

Regards,

mifacturas

Unread post by mifacturas » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:54 am

Hi catherine,

Sorry for the bother, but I can't seem to locate the products for 1) and 2) that you've mentioned. I've looked at http://www.luckymojo.com/. Can you please guide me in the right direction?

Many thanks,

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:18 pm

Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

mifacturas

Unread post by mifacturas » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:22 pm

aura wrote:Hi mifacturas,

while you asked Miss Cat the question, perhaps you'll accept the following links to the items in response:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-king-solomon-wisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-court-case.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-king-so ... isdom.html

Blessings

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Much, much appreciated.

Regards,

/

lizzy

Unread post by lizzy » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:57 pm

Hi all
my daughter is in the middle of a custody battle but everything has been going against her. I suspect she has had something bad done on her by her ex and his family as she is a very good caring mother and her little children are her life. but 3 social worker have been very biased against her one submitted a totally biased report against her for the court hearing despite only meeting with her once for approx 15 mins and this was without her children present. The magistrates suggested that she has them for 1 week and then her ex has them for i week and this will be the pattern untill they are 14 despite him admitting in court he was doing this to teach her a lesson. This my daughter refused on the grounds that she had not properly been assessed and that it would do a lot of damage to the family unit (the children are currently 4 and 5 yrs) The court agreed that the social workers report was biased and asked a new social worker to do a new report for the next court hearing next month on may 17th. She was to assess the family unit. She has now told my daughter that she will be recommending that she will be submitting a report to the court to agree with the courts origional suggestion. My daughter is going out of her mind with worry and i am worried for her as she seems to be on the verge of a breakdown.even her barrister was bewildered at the court decision on the days No one is listening to her and believing all the lies and faulse accusations from her ex. please can anyone suggest a good spell to do for her to change this decision. i dont think i have too much time left to work with. Thank You.

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:52 pm

I am in a similar situation. I am using a lot of "court case" products. There is a court case spell kit that has it all bundled: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-court-case.html

best of luck to your daughter

lizzy

Unread post by lizzy » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:04 pm

DelArca wrote:I am in a similar situation. I am using a lot of "court case" products. There is a court case spell kit that has it all bundled: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-court-case.html

best of luck to your daughter
Thanks for that DelArca i will look this up, best of luck with your situation i hope all goes well for you and yours.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:25 pm

Hello lizzy,

You want work to sweeten both judge and social worker to your daughter's cause. A honey jar with Court Case products and herbs can bring them over to your side and get them to favor your dauther and her case.

Work this alongside conjures aimed at confusing your ex and his case. Sour jars, Poppy Seeds, Black Mustard seeds etc.

Best of luck to you.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:10 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-court-case.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/poppy-seed.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/mustard-seed-black.html
You can work with all these products and also contact a member of AIRR to help you (looking at the timeline)
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
You have a month, that is enough time for you to order the products and contact a member of AIRR for some back up.
Conjureman's advice, as always, is perfect... you want to sweeten the Judge and social worker to your case (the case for your daughter) while also making the ex become very confused (poppy seeds), etc.
On a personal note... I can't stand abuse of the system.
If the Judge recommended another "investigative interview", than the Judge recognized there was a "problem" with the first investigation, or else it would not have been ordered.
Order Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
I recommend Victory oil as well
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-victory.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/purple/ ... pells.html
this free page should be helpful as well.
Good luck and take care!

lizzy

Unread post by lizzy » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:10 pm

Thank you conjureman ali and triplethreat,i really appreciate your response, when i come home from work this evening i will check out all the links you have sent.
What lovely helpful people there is on this forum. Thank you for your quick responces and time. lizzy

mariejo

Unread post by mariejo » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:45 am

Hi Lizzy

I am very new here, I went through a custody a couple of years ago and it was so awful. I did a vinegar jar spell I learnt from this site using a cows tougue. It was good but it is so hard to know what will come up and who will say what against your daughter. I wish I had have found an awesome reader and hired a rootworker to help me as there is so much going on in a court case it's hard to know just what to do.

Good luck to you and your family!

lizzy

Unread post by lizzy » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:46 am

mariejo wrote:Hi Lizzy

I am very new here, I went through a custody a couple of years ago and it was so awful. I did a vinegar jar spell I learnt from this site using a cows tougue. It was good but it is so hard to know what will come up and who will say what against your daughter. I wish I had have found an awesome reader and hired a rootworker to help me as there is so much going on in a court case it's hard to know just what to do.

Good luck to you and your family!
Hi mariejo.

You say you had this problem a couple of years ago, What was the outcome or is it still dragging on. how did the vinegar jar spell work out. You are right i am very confused as to what to do currently because there is so many people to work on, but i am going to look up the above links and go from there. i hope things worked out well for you in the end. Thanks for your reply.
lizzy.

mariejo

Unread post by mariejo » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:56 pm

Hi Lizzy

My son lived with me for ten years I never thought he would want custody. When we broke up ten years earier he was broke during that time he had become very wealthy. I had just gotten married and was pregnant. He had the best most brutal layer, I had really the worst as I quickly ran out of money. I did a honey jar spell on the judge - she really seemed to to like me but then when we went to court they anounced we would have a new judge and he was very into 'mens rights'. (here in Australia we have had a big mens rights movement in family law, the outcome really has been a massive failure and very anti woman) The vingegar jar did work but I should done it against his lawer not my sons father.

I was devestated as i had to give nearly 50% of my son away to someone I didn't trust.

What did work was a curse. My husband who is very good at this kind of thing cursed him to loose all his money - but he has to keep working all the time. He is allways working now four years later and has no money and had lost interest.

Mariejo

lizzy

Unread post by lizzy » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:42 pm

Hi mariejo
I am really sorry to hear what happened to you, it must have been heartbreaking, The family courts over here in England have gone the same way. Did you know the name of the specific name of your judge, and did you her name in the petitiion for the honeyjar. The reason i suspect that my daughter's ex has worked something to his advantage and against my daughter is because the way events have panned out so far, since Social workers have been involved they have been very hostile to her and always question her on something her ex has said all based on lies. when my daughter had been able to prove a few of these lies untrue, it then fell on deaf ears and then they would not want to know and would then dismiss the prove she provided as tit for tat. The 1st social worker started in her report that , my daughter was a good mother and meeting the tick list of every child matters but then followed with a lot of contridictory remarks, she went on long term sick and another s/worker took over the case. He met with her for approx 15 mine n one occasion only and finished the report to be submitted to the courts, He recommende that the father has custody all week with my daughter having them at weekends. the majority of the report stated comments on how her ex feels and his views. The new social worker has not seen the mother with the children to see the family dynamics as the court requested her to do but has visited her when the children are at school or in the fathers care. She now says that she is submitting her report to the court that they share custody as i stated earlier as it was fairer on her ex to share, and that all the professionals do not see a problem with this....it all stinks right down to the magistrates suggestion and social worker, as i have said previously everything is going against her. I think i may also have to look up a protection spell for her as well as a court case spell to be done. I have a bad feeling about this in the pit of my stomach and i dont know if it is my intuition or what it is. thanks for your response. take care.
lizzy

mariejo

Unread post by mariejo » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:54 pm

The changes made to our Australian Family Law followed the English changes. We actually started our court battle in America, Hoodoo is easier it seemed there as it seemed like if the judge liked you he or she can really help you. I did work on the judge there and he was lovely. I think we are more like you, the law is just followed, so even if the judge loves you your outcome will be what the law ssays it should be. The change is a small one but with a huge impact. It used to be a childs right to saftey had to be the judges first concideration, since 2006 it is the childs right to equal access to both parents must be his first concideration. It is very fashionable for social workers to be pro dads. Your Margarette Thatcher said 'there is nothing more obstinate than a fashionable concensus' Perhaps you could sweeten the social workers to your daughter? Please get the best reader you can find to help you know what is going on, and help you make the best desisions regarding what work you will spend your precious time doing.

I did know the judges name but as i said by the time we went back to court she was on holiday! If you dont trust this guy around you grand babys i wouldnt hold back.

M

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Tue May 10, 2011 5:56 am

My brother is extremely devastated and I need all the advice and help I can get before the court hearing at the family court on 19 May.

My sister-in-law took off with their 3 year old daughter yesterday and has completely disappeared and refused contact with my brother. She reported him for abuse to the family court yesterday, and I know for a fact that her report is not true. She requested for a PPO against my brother, however the judge has also endorsed a PPO against her in favour of my brother when he made his report today.

The bottomline, as advised by the counselor at the family court, is that my brother has every right of access to his daughter, provided she can be found. However, there is nothing they can do about it if they cannot be found (!!!). I do not know how the law works in the U.S. but where I live, apparently, making a missing person's report on daughter cannot be done as long as she is with one parent - in effect, they can disappear forever! Making a missing person's report on the wife however is useless as well because the police will not go to any lengths at all to locate her.

My brother is so completely devoted to his daughter, and at this point he just wants his daughter back. He reported abuse of his daughter by his wife but has no hard evidence. Case in point: last Friday morning at 8am, daughter was ill, wife insisted she practises writing. Daughter says she is tired, mother pushes her onto chair and yells at her to practice. Daughter cries, tries to hug mother, mother pushes her away and tells her to practise. Brother gets upset and tells wife off for ill-treating daughter, wife marches up to his face and stares aggressively at him. Brother asks if she wants to beat him up, she backs off. He is worried sick right now as to how the daughter is being treated.

What I really need advice and help on are:
1) What can I do to help the situation now. My brother is going crazy at the thought of waiting another 9 days for the court hearing (which will not actually decide anything because it is only a hearing which will conclude with a further deliberation of the case, which will take days or weeks before court comes back with decision).

2) Court case hearing: how can the court decide in my brother's favour completely and award him immediate custody of his daughter until their next hearing/deliberation.

3) How can the court decide in my brother's favour to let him have full custody of the child and visiting rights only to the mother. She is completely unfit to take care of the child - other than myself, other people who have observed her, are aware that my brother does the housework, bathes the child, takes care of everything. All the mother does is play with child and feed her, and she does not work! However, a lawyer tells me that the woman usually gets custody of the child unless she is deemed unfit for extreme reasons due to drug/alcohol abuse, that sort of thing.

My brother's lawyer has indicated that the wife's action of taking the child away and not allowing my brother access to the daughter is a point against her. But how far that will go I do not know because again, where I live, the law is extremely biased Towards women and my brother may end up with partial custody of the child and having to pay support to both wife and child.

I would really really appreciate all the advice I can get here. I saw my brother sob his eyes out this evening, and it was extremely painful.

Thank you.

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Tue May 10, 2011 7:05 am

As someone in a custody battle myself right now, I can empathize very much-- hugs to you and your brother. In my case, I am getting a professional reading done and I would recommend the same. I am still waiting for my appointment for later this month, but I am grateful for the help. In the meantime, I have been doing my own work and also having the MISC set lights on their altar for me and my children.

Unfortunately, what you described above doesn't sound like the kind of abuse that is going to hold up in court. Just for my own personal experience, your brother should be respectful toward the mom - showing himself to be angry, even if justified, could add some unwanted creedence to the mother's claims of abuse. In this kind of situation, the best that can usually be hoped for would be shared custody. After all, she is the child's mother, and the child deserves to have both parents in her life as long as she is being kept safe and having her needs met etc. This includes having a loving father in her life as well, of course.

As a mom who has been forcibly kept from seeing two of her children for over a year now due to red tape, numerous delays and a false protective order, I can tell you that visitations, partial custody or anything of the sort would be such a blessing.

Anyway, just my thoughts, do have him seek out a professional reader/worker that he trusts to give him more help on that. Also, court case products may help keep things in court going a little smoother. Honey jar for the judge. If there is anyway for him to try to reconcile some kind of civil communication with the mom of his child, that would help him a lot. That may mean apologizing for whatever she is upset about etc. His little girl has her whole life in front of her, so he needs to breathe, relax, let go of the outrage for a second and truly meditate on the best he can do for her. more hugs!

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Tue May 10, 2011 8:16 am

Dear DelArca

Thank you for your note, especially when you are going through such a tough time yourself.

I understand your point about a child needing both parents in her life. However, my view is that if a mother is willing to deprive her child of her father's love and attention for the sake of revenge against the father, and without any attempt at resolution with him beforehand, she is an unfit mother indeed. What else will she be capable of in using the child against the father down the road? In addition, her leaving was not impulsive, but circumstances indicate a well-thought pre-meditated decision. Being a female myself, it is hard to say this, but I will say it anyway: country laws are highly imbalanced in their being too automatically biased towards the woman in custody cases. It is always automatically assumed that the man should pay alimony, being more suspected of abuse, etc. This woman values her freedom, independence and needs much more than she has ever wanted her child for the child's sake.

I truly sympathize with you because I have seen the state my brother is in just being separated from his child for only 2 days.

My brother is not much of a believer in things spiritual. If anyone can tell me if I can get a reading on his behalf, that would really help. Also, apart from the court case vigil candle, what else can I do to help his case? I live too far away from LM to order anything that will get to me on time, so it will have to be LM setting candles for me on its altar.

Thanks again DelArca and all the best - I hope this nightmare for you ends soon.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”