Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Protection Candle Services

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
paz120

MISC Protection Candle Services

Unread post by paz120 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:18 pm

Hello,

I would like to know if Lm can set candles for a couple protection on their altar for one price? Or does it have to be individuals only?

My husband and I need protection because of his ex wife is using black magic on us she pays other people in africa and elsewhere to do it.

I read that LM can set a candle for someone on their altar for about $17.00, can that be for one couple as well ?

Also, I read about the 13 herbal cleansings and the details of what comes in the package, such as practionars bath water! I was a litte bit confused about that. Is it realy what it said, taken from a person's bath water that is a staff of LM? I've never heard of something like that before. No offence but, how safe is that health wise since there is the H1N1..etc... out there?

From,

Mrs P

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: About LM's setting candle for a couple/13 herb bath water

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:30 pm

You should call LM with this information. To my knowledge if it is for a couple that is two candles...but check with them to be sure.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

stelselv

Re: About LM's setting candle for a couple/13 herb bath water

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:49 am

http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

success-with-13-herbs-t3870.html

there are many threads on 13 herb bath + psalms 37 + disposing the water on the crossroad, look under bathes and washes as well....

for the vigil candle, in your petition you can write, ''protection for my husband and I, from _____________________''' something like this and use 1 vigil candle, you will also get a candle report on the candle divination... it was useful to me to take precautions...

All the best...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

snowwhite

Re: MISC candle light service

Unread post by snowwhite » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:51 am

Please i want to order candles for the candle light services.
which candle is best for the protection of an infant? :?:

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:56 am

Protection or Fiery Wall of Protection depending on the severity of the circumstances.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

snowwhite

Unread post by snowwhite » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:03 pm

she is starting school soon
by the way...i am still awaiting a reply from nicole on this issue

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:09 pm

You'll need to call the church to speak to Nicole. It can often be very difficult to get them via email due to the volume of mail that comes in that way, and she is not here on the forums. Hopefully you're waiting for a call back?

For a child starting school, I would go with Protection and a Crown of Success candle to complement it. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”