Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:41 pm

Oh come now, share with the rest of the class ;-)
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

rs_09

Unread post by rs_09 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:27 am

Hello all!

I have a few questions. My first question is in regards to the color of skull to use for a specific situation.
Without going into too much detail....LM set lights for me about a month ago regarding a separation/come to me and stay with me situation. I see some movement. I received my candle report from LM yesterday and I noticed that on the exact date the candles were lit by LM, I received a text from my lover stating that his heart is telling him to be with me, but his mind is telling him he needs to be responsible (mostly financially) for his wife. Now, I have no problem with him helping take care of her, but I want him to be with me.
Since I started work on him, we still see eachother and have a great time together. But, I want more. I want marriage and a child. He says he wants that too.

So, I was thinking of doing a skull candle to help his mind make that choice. I know he loves me and wants to be with me, so I don't think a red skull would be necessary. So, I was thinking a white skull candle with Come To Me and Chuparrosa oils...possibly some Follow Me Boy powder and a mix of love herbs. Would white be appropriate in this case? Should my oils be of the more forceful nature such as Controlling?
Also, is it ok to mention the wife's name during the petition or should I focus his thought on me alone? I have read that inscribing the petition on the candle should be done in a twisting fashion for this type of case? Is that accurate?

I have been searching for spell "ideas" on the forum and have been unable to locate any. Anyone have any suggestions?

I was also wondering (and this is more a general candle question) if it is ok to prepare...load the concerns into a candle days in advance of doing the spell. For example, if I wanted to do the skull candle spell on Tuesday but know I will have a limited amount of time to prepare on that day, is it ok to hollow out the candle on Saturday and place the concerns inside?

Also, on an unrelated issue...I was wondering if anyone had ever tried using a skull candle on themselves to help overcome obstacles such as fear and hurt?

I know these are so many questions, but I find that I learn so much from this forum!
Thank you all!! Your help is much appreciated! I am learning so much about the process as well as about myself!

rs_09

Unread post by rs_09 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:30 pm

Hello all!

I have a few questions. My first question is in regards to the color of skull to use for a specific situation.
Without going into too much detail....LM set lights for me about a month ago regarding a separation/come to me and stay with me situation. I see some movement. I received my candle report from LM yesterday and I noticed that on the exact date the candles were lit by LM, I received a text from my lover stating that his heart is telling him to be with me, but his mind is telling him he needs to be responsible (mostly financially) for his wife. Now, I have no problem with him helping take care of her, but I want him to be with me.
Since I started work on him, we still see eachother and have a great time together. But, I want more. I want marriage and a child. He says he wants that too.

So, I was thinking of doing a skull candle to help his mind make that choice. I know he loves me and wants to be with me, so I don't think a red skull would be necessary. So, I was thinking a white skull candle with Come To Me and Chuparrosa oils...possibly some Follow Me Boy powder and a mix of love herbs. Would white be appropriate in this case? Should my oils be of the more forceful nature such as Controlling?
Also, is it ok to mention the wife's name during the petition or should I focus his thought on me alone? I have read that inscribing the petition on the candle should be done in a twisting fashion for this type of case? Is that accurate?

I have been searching for spell "ideas" on the forum and have been unable to locate any. Anyone have any suggestions?

I was also wondering (and this is more a general candle question) if it is ok to prepare...load the concerns into a candle days in advance of doing the spell. For example, if I wanted to do the skull candle spell on Tuesday but know I will have a limited amount of time to prepare on that day, is it ok to hollow out the candle on Saturday and place the concerns inside?

Also, on an unrelated issue...I was wondering if anyone had ever tried using a skull candle on themselves to help overcome obstacles such as fear and hurt?

I know these are so many questions, but I find that I learn so much from this forum!
Thank you all!! Your help is much appreciated! I am learning so much about the process as well as about myself!

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:08 pm

For starters, you should get a solid reading to see why your man hasn't left his wife, and any other issues that are stopping him to be with you. That is, beyond what he tells you, as there maybe hidden issues you're unaware of

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

If the cause is worth pursuing then you could ask for spellwork suggestions, though it looks like you need either a good rootwork consultation to devise a game plan and pick up some basics (you do break up work on Tue and Sat, love work on Mon/Wed/Fri), or you should hire a prof coz this situation may be a little complex for a novice.

As for skull candle, I'd use red to keep me on someone's mind, and white to influence their thinking (leaving his wife, etc.) and keep the two petitions separate. Your man already comes to you so I'd use something more forceful like follow me boy, love me, controlling, etc. The petition should be simple ('Think of me, be with me, love me' or whatever it is) and it's inscribed around the skull. I would only prepare a candle when I'm about to start a ritual - you should be dedicated to your magic enough to allocate the time slot for that. So all in all, I think you can benefit from having a couple consultations with a rootworker about this.

And yes, skull candle can be used for giving courage, casting off evil thoughts, etc. It can be quite effective as well.
HRCC Graduate #1610

merrygerry

Unread post by merrygerry » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:05 pm

One thing to keep in mind about selecting the person to do your reading (related to breaking up a marriage) is to make sure the person is someone who list "break-ups" on his/her page - I recently had a reading w/ one of the AIRR rootworkers and the person didn't list breakups on her page and when I said I was doing break up work she said "Oh that's bad energy, you don't want to do that - you know that saying about things coming back to you, you don't want that kind of energy out in the universe." And she was very nice, I have no sense that she was anything but sincere and with great intentions on my behalf but based on that experience, my next reading will definitely be with someone who lists "break-ups" as part of what she (or he) is willing to talk about.

It was my first reading with anyone and I think the other thing the "newbie" should do is be prepared with specific questions about the work that you want answered - I didn't go in very well prepared with what I wanted to get out of it and ended up just getting a very general reading that didn't really help me understand the situation or if the work was hitting the target or not - which was my fault since I didn't really think in advance about what I specifically wanted to know.

At the end she said "well, these readings are about you" which was fine except the whole point of the reading (in my mind) was to get specific direction on the work. Again, no issue with the reader, a lovely person and no regrets about the call but I guess I was expecting something different and more focused on helping me with the work - and I learned something in the process so just wanted to pass along that advice since you're specifically interested in break up / reconciliation work - be sure to match up with a reader who is ready to give advice along those lines and go in knowing what you want to learn from the reading.

rs_09

Unread post by rs_09 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:44 pm

I think I had the correct idea with choosing a white skull candle...I do want to influence his thinking because I know I am already on his mind. His constant contact with me tells me so. I should probably use different oils and herbs though I am not really sure which would be appropriate. So, I think I will make an appointment for a reading. Thank you both for your advice! And merrygerry thank you for the insight. I will make certain to be prepared for my session!

Exu pimenta

Unread post by Exu pimenta » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:29 am

Hi to All,

I just wanted to be clear on this before I got something wrong loll. The skull candles you're all talking about are those skull and crossed bones skulls aren't they? Because the only one i see here in Britain are Skull and crossed bones.

Many thanks

Ire O

OLiver

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:37 am

I am personally talking about the skull and crossbones candle that they sell on lucky mojo. These are the type I like to use.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:08 pm

path2success
My understanding is its more to "put a thought" in someone's head so if it's love your after...carve "love me into a candle"
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

Rainbow95

Unread post by Rainbow95 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:09 am

i have a similar situation with trying to attract someone and have them think of me and return to me :) and was wondering if you could help me

i already started the vinegar jar on him and the horrible manipulating new girlfriend (the relationship between them is really unhealthy, i had a reading to confirm this) and have actually seen some results from the jar :) i also had a break up vigil lit for them. a reconciliation vigil candle lit for me and him and im having a triple strength honey jar being made too for me and him lol

the red skull candle is something i really really wanted to try, and i've read some success stories so i thought i would give it a shot :)

how would i dress the skull with the oils? dressing it upwards towards myself? is there another oil besides LM influence that i can use?
i have compelling oil but its not from LM.
besides the LM return to me and LM follow me boy oils, can i also use LM reconciliation oil? and LM love me oil? i have those.
also umm do i put his picture/hair/dried semen inside the skull from the bottom? i read that i make a hole and put the stuff in then wax it back up?
just asking for some confirmation if thats ok :)
i have juniper berries for the eyes and i'm trying to find deers tongue for the mouth :)

are there any wisdom, clarity, love, dominating, influence, compelling herbs that anyone would know that would be good to put inside the candle? sorry for the long list

thanks so much! :)

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:25 am

Heres the link to the herbs page, they all have a pretty clear description for their uses.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html#twodollar

For the skull candle I like to poke holes in the skull and stuff it with the appropriate herbs and oils and then seal it back.

Rainbow95

Unread post by Rainbow95 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:00 am

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:51 pm

skull-candle-spell-t4426s180.html

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

magicalk

Unread post by magicalk » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:44 pm

I have a question regarding this. I wanted to purchase the same type of candle to have someone think positive thoughts of me etc. I was told by a worker that, it wasn't hodo to use this type of candle this way. She made me feel stupid for even thinking of buying it to help my situation so I didn't purchase it.Now, I am confused and angry. Can someone tell me if she was right? I was really excited about starting skull candle until I talked to her.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:04 pm

Well - we're all talking it about here and this is a traditional hoodoo forum. So you're fine. Don't let her rain on your parade. It may not have been part of the way she was taught, but that doesn't mean it wasn't practiced anywhere.

Granted, pre-fab fancy candle shapes are a more recent introduction into hoodoo since they wouldn't have been available back in say the 1800s. But people *did* carve candles into shapes themselves from time to time. So using figural candles, even if they were not pre-manufactured ones, is VERY traditional.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:05 am

i stared for 9 days the white skull candle spell for courage for my BF. today was the last day and this is the result, i stuffed with herbs and personals concerns and of course the petition paper in his picture.the candle burned completely and left some wax that i understand is because the skull has a lot of wax, any way,i put all the herbs and the personal concerns in the bottom of the skull,the fire burned the herbs and the petition paper, well everything, the plate exploited but i assume was glass. i would like to know if this is a good sing and what i have to do with the remains. i had my reading with Miss Cat and i'm following her recommendations. around the remains no signal of wax, just clear.what that mean? ;)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:43 am

Please refer to this link now and for future reference
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsB1

CAN-FIG-SKWH
Skull Candle, White
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

rs_09

Unread post by rs_09 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:37 pm

A question...

Suppose I wanted to use an LM skull candle. I have read the posts about hollowing it out and putting in concerns such as hair, name papers and pictures. As the candle burns down, these items will catch fire. Should the items be allowed to burn all the way through? And if so, is it ok to snuff out the fire if it gets too intense (for safety reasons)?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:45 pm

Your concern is valid, you should have the skull candle in a non flammable container such as a saucer, this will hold the remains. Should the items catch fire and you are concerned, snuff them out instead of allowing a hazard to happen.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:49 pm

So I read up a bit on skull candles let me get this straight... You stuff concerns, pictures, petitions etc in them and then talk to them in order to put thoughts into a persons head? Do you need to preform a ritual to start with or do you just light it on fire and start talking once you've put everything in it?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:28 am

This should be in the candles section. Please make sure you are posting in the correct section. This is not a catch-all to discuss anything, but this is a section to discuss what would be recommended for situations.

ShadowyEmbrace...I am feeling like you have a different connotation of what is a ritual. So my question to you is...what does ritual mean to you?

You can do whatever you want with any candle. BUT we are all here to merely share our experiences for those who may have never worked with different types of candles on how we all use them. If you do not want to use it a certain why, then do by any means prepare it how you want to prepare it, and how you want to incorporate it in your work. Some people do not light their skull candles to burn. Sometimes I like to just put the petition in the candle, and keep it on my altar or workspace for the person,and work it kind a like a doll until I am done with it, then I burn it. Other people may talk to the skull candles, and other may just simply state a command and just let it burn. Again there is no right and wrong way.

But I am guessing you see a difference between what a ritual is, and just setting it on fire and speaking to it?

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:52 am

Starinthesky7 it me a ritual incoporates some type of prayer to a certain spirit conjouration usually in the form of a petition. Drawing a Magickal circle for protection offering the spirit some type of gift addressing the spirit with a specific prayer that's used to provoke them. Asking a liscense to depart after asking them what you've called them for then addressing them with a licesne to depart for permission. Typically following a strict guidline. Thats why I said in the past hoodoo almost seems like a freestyle I understand now its not but it just seems so flexable I'm not use to having this kind of freedom and space to work within a system. My Magick always followed a set formula that had to be followed to the T or I wouldn't get any results I did have some success with it however but it was few and far between that's why I've been so surprised I've had such quick success with Hoodoo.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:41 pm

Well, I think you just answered your own question to your post.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:29 am

Don't mix up your traditional concepts. Just because a "ritual" meant one thing in one tradition doesn't mean it means the same in another.

Conjure doesn't work around casting circles and summoning spirits, but rather is driven upon the ability to harness the natural spiritual power of the herbs, bones, curios, and roots around you. Keep the traditional concepts separate in your mind and you'll have less difficulty.

The basic idea behind most candle work is that you carve it with your intent and dress it with the appropriate oils. This holds the same for the skull candle, except that some treat it similar to a dollbaby. So it is loaded with personal concerns and lit while you speak to you as if it were that person.

This however is only one way of working it.

cipher

Unread post by cipher » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:20 pm

I was wondering about how or even if i could use a skull candle to influence a group of people, in particular a situation /committee at work and in another case to influence an admission decision at a school i have applied to. Also in the latter case if it is possible to do so then what should the candle be dressed with?
Look me over, crown of success, attraction, for a favorable outcome? Please guide and advise..
TIA!
Cipher

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:10 pm

Yes you can make it to more then one ppl, only issue is with divination is that you dont know which person may be resisting the work or issue with it etc. Example a skull candle on one person you can tell based on how it burns what is going on and how the work effected them, this case you cant. first case... cant you write the committees name on the candle and what you want from them rather then name them? second case... I would go with crown of success assuming its to get into a school, I would have dressed the app with look me over but if its sent in id do crown of success. you can also use a lodestone to attract what u want dress em with the oil tell it what u want and feed it daily praying for it. your case to get into the school to draw it to you. good luck
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

cipher

Unread post by cipher » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:25 pm

thanks j82
so i name the candles after the entire committee( ie the admissions comittee etc) and dress the candle with CoS (only ?) and speak to it...and the lodestone is a great idea..no the app has not yet been sent...so i can work it too, thanks this is great to know :)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:34 pm

Id dress it the committee, be specific with the committees name like " sears admissions committee" crown of success yes, though im thinking this committee is for school? i orignaly thought it was seperate. But ya you can also sweeten them to you with a honey jar same way really adding them to a jar and burn candles on top. LM explains it great on the site or in cats book. if the app is not sent yet dress it with look me over to get their attention, of course you can add cos powder. dress the lodestone with cos and attraction oil to draw what you want. those suckers are amazing and bring what you want. remember to feed em and pray daily over em for what you want.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:29 pm

Hi, How exactly are you supposed to go about speaking to your skull candle during those 15 minutes a night it is burning? Are you having a normal, yet firm conversation with your skull or do you keep your words to a minimum and basically repeat the same phrases and ideas over and over so that they penetrate and don't get lost in all the fluff?

thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:36 pm

I balance of those two would be good. Have a particular command or phrase that you want to communicate, and so will repeat - but also make sure to communicate your emotions and you can use other words to do that. Just make sure everything that you do say is related to your petition.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:18 pm

I like to light some tobacco, and speak the thoughts over and over from their perspective. So if I am trying to get them to think of me more...I blow through the tobacco into the face of the skull candle, and say " I am having loving thoughts of jane, and so on.

blackflower

Unread post by blackflower » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:21 am

Hi family,

I just got done burning my skull candle on top of my honey jar(which only took 5 days to burn) and now I'm about to bury it in my front yard. Now my question is do I bury the honey jar along with the remains of my candle or can I keep my honey jar out and do a follow up with other candles? I also have a petition that I wrote out that's binded to my ex's and I pictures that's face to face, do I bury those too? Sorry if these questions have been answered. I couldn't find them on the forum.

Quick update:

My ex blew up my phone a day after I started my skull candle! ;)
Peace, Love and Blessings.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:36 am

The honey jar you can keep to continue working until you get what you want. You bury the petition with the rest of the spell remains.

rs_09

Unread post by rs_09 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:00 am

Hello all,

A couple of questions about skull candles. Can skull candles be used to "influence" the thinking of someone I have never met?
I am in the process of purchasing herbs for one of my skulls. I want to hollow out the eyes, ears, mouth, nose and the back of the skull so that this person will see me everywhere, hear my voice, speaks sweet words to me/about me, have my scent surround him and so that he constantly thinks of me.

I know that I could use deer's tounge for the mouth. Can someone suggest herbs that I may be able to use effectively in the other areas?

Thank you!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:09 pm

rs09

Ehh, its iffy. I would hold off on the skull candles until you actually know who you are working on.
HRCC Student #1559

rs_09

Unread post by rs_09 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:07 pm

HailDiscordia,

I know the individuals...names, dob, and other info. I have never interacted with them is what I meant.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:20 am

rs09

I know the individuals...names, dob, and other info. I have never interacted with them is what I meant.[/quote]Well thats something, go for it, those aren't great links but its better then nothing,lol.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:31 am

some people can do damage, or get movement with a screenname. Yes you will have to put more work into it, but you can get results. I really think we should be positive and work with the things we do have so you having those items are better than nothing, and just one of those things by theirselves. so work with what you got and know that you will have to do more than one thing, and you might have to keep investigating to find out more about them.

rs_09

Unread post by rs_09 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:57 am

Sceen names? Wow! Well, I don't want to do "damage" per se. I want to influence my lover's grown children so that they accept us as a couple. I have pics and some info and although we have never met, they know about me. So, I was wondering if I should purchase white skull candles for them and load them with herbs. Any suggestions as to how I could go about this?

rs2010

Unread post by rs2010 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:05 am

I was wondering if anyone help with on using a skull candle. I wanted to use a red (for love) or white skull candle for a person to either influence their dreams or have me on their mind. I have expressed my feelings to her, but I wanted to really get through to them. I wanted to show my true intentions on a deeper level by using the skull candle (which would be love). Would I use the Come to Me oils, Psychic vision oils, Dominate my woman oils? I am not sure on which oil or herbs to use. Or if I have to use both? If someone could give me some insight on this, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

greeneyes676767

Unread post by greeneyes676767 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:03 pm

I am wondering how to do a inflammatory confusion on my opponents/witnesses in my upcoming court hearing, I have been reading about using skull candles and hollowing them out and putting their intentions inside with parchment paper, and is the use of skull candles more powerful than just using a regular candle.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:05 pm

I would actually consider going with some bottle spells for this, as I think working multiple skull candles would be a great deal of work to do well and I really feel you need bodily concerns to make a skull candle work best, just like a dolly (others may feel differently, though).

You can put the opposing side in a vinegar jar along with the judge with Inflammatory Confusion to make things go bad on their side and have the judge be sour against them.

http://luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

Use a Court Case honey jar on your own side with the judge as well so that he's sweet on your side and favors you.

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

You could use the cow's tongue trick on any opposing witnesses, too, so that they are unable to speak against you.

http://luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

If you're really sure that your side is the justified one, then you could also burn some Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom candles on the judge's name so that he will see things clearly and make a wise decision...but only do that if you know you are in the right!!

greeneyes676767

Unread post by greeneyes676767 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:11 pm

Yes, thank you Devi! I am in the right on this situation, so yes I will do as you instructed! Awesome, I'm excited to start these! I think I have all my bases covered now! Do I use the inflammatory oil in the vinegar jar?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:24 pm

Yes, you can dress the petition paper and any name-paper/business cards/pictures etc with it before putting them in the jar. You can also use lots of hot red peppers in with the vinegar, too.

greeneyes676767

Unread post by greeneyes676767 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:27 pm

thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:47 pm

If you use the skull candles, be sure to load them and name them for the parties concerned.

If you want them confused in mind, with an aim of controlling them, use straight Confusion Oil or blend it with another oil that suits your situation.

OIL-HOO-CONF
Confusion Oil
$7.50

Inflammatory Confusion oil will keep them both confused and angry. Only use this where you want them to display anger in their confusion.

OIL-HOO-INFC
Inflammatory Confusion Oil
$7.50

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:48 pm

The court case spell works wonders, you will be amazed and quite satisfied.

greeneyes676767

Unread post by greeneyes676767 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:57 pm

So the court case spell kit does the whole "confusion" thing to my opponents also? Because I have that also, ready to made up as soon as I know the date of my hearing.

Commander Snuggles

Unread post by Commander Snuggles » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:49 am

Hi, I have a question. If I was working with a skull candle (best used while the target is sleeping) and we live in different time zones, can I refrigerate or even freeze, the candle so it does a "slow burn" throughout the night? I would like to "set it & forget it" rather than get up every half-hour, hour, etc to check on its status. I've had skull candles that burned more slowly than others and I've had skull candles that burned through in a few hours. Would chilling the candle interfere with the "energy" that the candle should be allowed to emit naturally, or would this be considered "interference" on my part?
Just wondering.
Thank you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:52 am

The candle would go out as cold air is circulating in the refridgerator. ANd I do not know the goal of your work but if it was for love would not be a good idea as you are setting them up for being "cold" to you. This would be similar to doing a freezer jar. Personally I wouldnt do it. If you just want to light the candle and forget about it AFTER you dispose of it, then that whole set it and forget it thing would work. However, I would do the skull candle and then let it burn down in the bathtub or even a fireplace if you have one. some people set there stuff on a tray in sand which you can do that also . You can set it in a cat box full of sand. The freeze or the refridgerator is not going to slow down the burn...again it will go out.

Commander Snuggles

Unread post by Commander Snuggles » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:23 am

starsinthesky7

Thank you for your response. I think I was unclear as to what I meant. I meant either refrigerating or freezing the candle before I lit it and then allowing it to burn in another location (eg bathtub, bathroom, etc). I read a recommendation somewhere that one could refrigerate a candle for a short time before lighting. I guess what I was getting at was, if the wax was harder due to previously cold conditions, could I slow down the burn without affecting the spell's effectiveness? Since we are in different time zones, I would like it to burn more slowly (at least at the beginning, until the wax came to room temperature). Sorry I wasn't clear.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:27 pm

Aww makes sense now. I guess you could do that. I really do not see it making a difference, but you could try it, and see if it helps.

diamond613

Unread post by diamond613 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:31 am

Hello, I burned a red skull candle Saturday 12:15am and the candle finished early Sunday Morning. I used Hyssop for healing before I begin the next ritual. It is normal for the skull to burn so quickly? and Should I use another red skull to bring him closer to me, and release his mental barrier, and with what oils, or should I use a male figure candle or a candle with am male and female?If I use what ritual shall I use? Sorry if my questions are confusing, I am trying to do this correctly. Thanks for your assistance.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:26 pm

Candle burning times vary according to temperature, humidity, and how much oil and herbs are used to dress them.

Although your work may be considered somewhat coersive by some, to me it doesn't require a hyssop cleansing. It would be more appropriate for breakup work or something of that nature.

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

diamond613

Unread post by diamond613 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:31 pm

Mama Micki

Thank you, someone suggested the hyssop, me being a novice accepted this. Since I am not breaking anyone up just bringing him to me so he can focus on us, or mainly ME what would be my next course of action, what herb(s) and oil should I use, I have come to me, love me, rose oil and many others, and was the hyssop a waste of time. I did not like the feeling, of the strength i needed to feel with the hyssop, if that make sense, and should I continue with the skull or use something stronger to get better results from him. He is very stubborn so I know i have to take my time so this will not overwhelm him and backfire.

magicalk

Unread post by magicalk » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:46 pm

Thanks Devi. I thought it was since I had read about it on the forum.

esmeluv

Unread post by esmeluv » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:01 am

So... I have been burning a red skull candle for the past four days... The first two days the flame was small and I said my petition to it for about 15 min and I let it keep burning for about 15 more min.. The third day the flame was still small and I said my petition to it for about 30 min then... I let it burn for about one hour.... I walked away when I retruned for that hour the whole back of the head was gone but only the face was still standing and the flame was really big... I pinched it out. Now tonight the flame was about an inch high and i said my petition for about 30 min then pinched it out... the face wont fall nor melt... could this possibly mean something?? but at the same time I did noticed a few nights before the wick was not centered but more further back.. maybe im just over analizing it??? I did see some kind of movement today he followed me to my car today to say sorry for not replying to my texts a few nights before and he even messaged me goodnight something he HARDLY ever does unless I do it first... sooo what you think about the whole face thing... i hardly think its gonna melt..

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:22 pm

Signs are personal. I would recommend that you get a reading to help address your concerns. Here, on the forum, you are going to get a lot of different opinions and insight. Some may be right on and some may be completely off. I recommend that you get a reading from someone that can better interpret your results, and tell you what it means for your situation.

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:28 am

Sorry if this was discussed before but how do I dress the skull with oils? for example if I want to dress it with fire of love of follow me boy do I dress it from the bottom up, or back to front?
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:47 pm

I still do bottom to top for drawing work. Its a bit tricky since skull candles are bulkier than 4" or 6" inch candles, but can be done. The only time I vary from this practice is if I am doing Inflammatory Confusion or Confusion work then I'll make little swirling and twisting motions as I dress a skull candle.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”