Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

New Kid on the Block

ScorpIndigoChild

New Kid on the Block

Unread post by ScorpIndigoChild » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:30 am

Greetings and Blessings to Everyone Here
I am new here on Lucky Mojo and I come seeking advice in guidance. But first let me tell you how I came to join this site. About 4 months ago, I was drawn to start playing the lottery. After I started, a coworker (a much older woman) asked me did I dream. I said yes, I have always been "gifted" but it was never nurtured or channeled in a way in which I felt it could be used until I started playing the lottery. So I joined a popular lottery forum and began my exploration...after playing a while I was drawn to the mystical forum, and I started posting my dreams. The numbers would consistently fall. In the past 3 months I have developed my abilities to the point that I can consistently predict what the winning number will be. They might not fall immediately but they come sure enough. Its amazing and up until Now I never knew how to manifest my dreams or thoughts or understand the ways in which the universe was talking to me. But the messed up part is I never seem to hit the number when it falls.

As much as I predict them correctly I cant seem to stick to a list, or choose to ignore my inner voice. I do this ALL to often. Been out of work hasnt helped either. Now Im going on 26 coming up in November and this time of the year is always a time of self reflection and a renewal process for me. And in doing so I realized that there was and is something blocking me from my blessing.
I know that it has alot to do with my childhood, and how Its affected my spiritual (and overall growth)-THERE IS A DISCONNECT or BLOCK.There are already protective forces covering me because I can feel their presence, and I know that I am blessed. I also want my life to continuously be progressive, and this is a journey that I was destined to embark on. Last night I was restless, and tossed and turned all night. Until I woke up and found myself looking through the lucky mojo catalouge, and customer testimonials.

So, like I said earlier I first came here looking for dream books...But now this was definitely not my intent. I am in the search of something else. Still not sure what it is. But I feel that this is the Gateway to fulfilling my potential and purpose in life, perhaps I am meant to be a practitioner of sorts. I dont know, I hope to be embraced by all....and all Help and advice is appreciated. Thanks for listening

S~IndigoC.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: New Kid on the Block

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:44 am

Hi ScorpIndigoChild and welcome to the forum! You might have already found this page but just in case,
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
and if you scroll down also Miss Cat's Book, Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, by Miss Catherine Yronwode is on there as well for some great new learning!
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
Look forward to seeing you around!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:46 am

well hello
I just wanted to let you know that this is a great place to find yourself and grow. I too was looking for a place in which I could learn to master my gifts. Growing up everyone around me knew of my abilities however due to certain beliefs and traditions, certain pratices were considered bad and everyone was afraid to talk about different topics. Any hoo I grew up learning half. I always knew that there was more. Well in short, my prayers landed me here. I am new and yet have learned so, soooooooo much. I feel like I am about to pop:) So learn all you can learn and you will find yourself.
Many blessings in your search!
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:03 pm

Welcome to the forum ScorpIndigoChild.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:05 pm

Welcome to the LM forums, It is a pleasure to have another wisdom seeker among us. Miss Cat also offers a correspondence course for those who truly wish to dedicate and immerse themselves in traditional Hoodoo practice. I intend to join as soon as I have the prerequisites.

To your dreams of winning numbers. My cousin has a similar issue. He has always been right, but never when he tries to use the information for his own personal gain. If he plays the numbers, they will not be the correct ones for that particular drawing. Frustrating for him as I'm sure you can imagine. But It is a selfless gift. Though he has also tried requesting if the person he gives the information to does win that he receive a "cut" it never works out for him either.. LOL I suppose he must simply wait for his friends or family to offer the gift after the fact in stead of requesting it.

Some gifts we are given simply to help the others in the world around us. Being able to help and give is a very fulfilling act. How grand is the feeling of knowing that we made a difference. But OH MAN, how nice it would be to use it in times of need for ourselves. lol

Again Warm Welcomes!
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:14 pm

Welcome to the forums! Good luck in all your endeavors! You will find a wealth of knowledge on these boards!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

ScorpIndigoChild

Unread post by ScorpIndigoChild » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:57 pm

Blessing wrote:well hello
I just wanted to let you know that this is a great place to find yourself and grow. I too was looking for a place in which I could learn to master my gifts. Growing up everyone around me knew of my abilities however due to certain beliefs and traditions, certain pratices were considered bad and everyone was afraid to talk about different topics. Any hoo I grew up learning half. I always knew that there was more. Well in short, my prayers landed me here. I am new and yet have learned so, soooooooo much. I feel like I am about to pop:) So learn all you can learn and you will find yourself.
Many blessings in your search!

:D Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Looking forward to the experience, I think this was my destiny.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “2010 Public Forum Introductions”