Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For October 17th, 2010

Timacheea

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For October 17th, 2010

Unread post by Timacheea » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:06 pm

I'm Timacheea, I would like a card reading and hoodoo spell casting info!

My area code is 702 (Las Vegas, Nevada).

I lost my kids a few years ago, I am in love with someone, i am a singer and would like to get a gig.I would also love to find a way to have lots of money in my life.

Please help me. Bless you!

DR. KIONI AND I DID HER READING AND TALKED WITH HER ON THE RADIO SHOW.
OCTOBER 17th, 2010
-- cat

keysha
Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: I want to be a caller

Unread post by keysha » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:52 pm

1. Keysha
2. Same as above
3. Same as above
4. 505
5. All HELL has broken loose in our home since the family next door moved in. For approximately three years these people refused to look our way. We would speak and they would go in their home and slam the door. However, every year around October & November they would come over and ask for eggs or sugar. April 2009 my daughter and I had a series of break-ins’ while my husband was deployed. That’s when these neighbors began to speak and got into my home and invited themselves to Thanksgiving dinner. Over dinner she revealed she was a witch and practiced Wicca. But their behavior later revealed they were not. It was revealed later the burglars knew the neighbors and were in the same squardon. Nothing ever happen to these people. Investigation and Security Forces never arrested them and I caught them on video.
December 2009 is when I began to seek outside help. I went to four readers and three priests. The work they would assign or do only alleviated the problem temporarily or provokes this family to send more darkness. Several readers have told me these people are into Black Magic & Necromancy and are a part of a racial hate group. Every time we leave home one of them walk out. When we come home one of them comes home. It’s like we are being tracked. One reader even stated these individuals opened a portal in our home. The neighbors have tied our Christmas lights to their home and connected stakes from their fence into our backyard. They even tied an old Dish Network Satellite cable to their house. They pour oils, powders in our yard and driveway. They use their six year old son to throw powders in each person’s yard. They nailed an eyeball to the tree pointed at our house. I lost my company and my job since these people have lived there. When we walk it’s as if someone is on the ceiling walking above us. Every October their activity peaks. We are on a military installation. This woman has transferred her job into the Consolidated Support Building. The nucleus of a military family’s life is located in this building. (Finance/Payroll, Housing, ID cards, Travel, MVD, etc) My husbands stripe was taken, given back and now held. I cant find a job. Everytime we have tried to move something happpens. I used to be the first person home because they would hit our house and it would cause my daughter and husband to have flu like symptoms. I would only get bad headaches.
Cat & Dr. K. This may sound like something off of a Lifetime Movie but its happening here in my home. Someone please help us.
6. Yes I do want a card reading
7. Yes I do want a Hoodoo Spell Casting Recommendation

OCTOBER 17th, 2010
-- cat

corazon

Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For Those Wanting to Call In

Unread post by corazon » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:52 am

LM forum name: corazon (same name on mhs)

caller name: Stacy or corazon, doesn't matter

area code/location: 714, Huntington Beach, CA

situation: i need to get my brother out of my family for good. he is a drug addict, a waste of space, destructive of property, selfish, and whenever he is around the family mood is different and everyone just wishes he was gone. he is a drain on the family monitarily, emotionally, and energetically. i want him gone for good, but also don't want my mother to stress about it.

i would very much like a reading and hoodoo spell advice!
thank you!!!

OCTOBER 17th, 2010
-- cat

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2010 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”