Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
satc_fan84

Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by satc_fan84 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:54 am

Thannks for ur reply. Im just wondering, well infact im guessing with what is in the kikt it should be enough for it to work, if there was extra then think extra would be in.

Im going to put a lot of time into this and i need to make sure 100% that what i get in the kit is enough, or would it help me if i bought the extras ie, coercive herbs, reconciliation oils, graveyard dirt, etc.

I just really need to get on to this, and need to make sure what i need as i want to put my all into it, and if it helps to buy extra products then i will.

thanks

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:01 am

satc_fan84 , lol you sound like me a little.... I do hope that someone that is more quailfied in this area can help and direct you. I know timing is everything exp... you have the items but you want to make sure if that is enough before working the spell.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:52 am

You work with them different ways.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

satc_fan84

Unread post by satc_fan84 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:38 am

Can somone please take the time to explain what type of coercive herbs and oils would i buy as i am going to be using them with the Intranquility spell kit.

Thank you

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:05 am

This list may help you make your decisions: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

However the spell kit comes with the appropriate oils for dressing your candle, you don't need extra herbs if you are working with the kit.

Also, I keep moving your posts into the Intranquil Spirit thread where they belong - please post in the appropriate thread from now on so your questions and answers about this topic can all be kept together and will be easily found by those searching in the future. Thanks!

satc_fan84

Unread post by satc_fan84 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:18 am

Can someone please tell me where i would find some Coercive herbs from on this site, or please give me some examples of some that i could use

thank you

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:29 pm

For this you're gonna want to get miss cat's book, Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

Lucky Mojo sells it for $16.00

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:40 pm

Satc_fan84, please do not post the same thing multiple times. You've posted this in the Intranquility Spell thread and you were answered there already. It is againt forum policy to do multiple posts, and makes a bunch of extra work for the moderators and adminstrators here.

satc_fan84

Unread post by satc_fan84 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:48 pm

ok im sorry for that. i decided to just talk about the herbs, therefore i posted it simple in the herbs.

i can see lots of herbs that do different things, but the list is very long. I live in the UK and if i order the book, i could wait up to 30 days, then when i find out what herbs i need for the spell kit i am buying, i will have make another order, which again will take up to another 30 days. That is why i wanted to know so i can place my order for the whole lot.

thanks

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:58 pm

satc_fan84, I completely understand that you want to order the whole thing in one go - that makes good sense. But if you're buying a spell kit you shouldn't need to order anything extra.. that is the point of the kit is that everything you need is in there.

Maybe you should get a reading from an AIRR worker?
www.readersandrootworkers.org

That way they can give you a reading on the situation and then tell you EXACTLY what things to purchase for your spell work that will work the best for you and your situation.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:29 pm

satc_fan84 wrote:i can see lots of herbs that do different things, but the list is very long.
So take your time and read it thoroughly, then take a look at the page(s) of the herbs(s) that interest you on http://www.herb-magic.com/ that will give you more information. If you want every answer handed to you you're out of luck, do the research, read the website and search the forum.
satc_fan84 wrote:I live in the UK and if i order the book, i could wait up to 30 days, then when i find out what herbs i need for the spell kit i am buying, i will have make another order, which again will take up to another 30 days. That is why i wanted to know so i can place my order for the whole lot
You're missing the point tho, if you order a spell kit, you don't need to order anything else for it, the spellkits come complete and ready to go.
HRCC Student #1559

satc_fan84

Unread post by satc_fan84 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:49 pm

I will admit, that this is a great site, but i get frustrated when im stuck and the fact that i am about to spend a fair bit of ££££.

I read Dr E write up on intranquility and he said he added those extras, for example the grave yard dirt, what would i use that for, to anoint the candle with. I just want to but the best and if it means paying that little bit more to add on to my spell kit then i will, im just making sure i get it right this time as its a nightmare just to get the items over here alone

thanks

satc_fan84

Unread post by satc_fan84 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:52 pm

And i have paid for the reading, I just wanted a little bit help on the meaning of coercive herbs, what do i do with them, what are they. I have emailed Dr. E, the guy who done thr write up on this.

thanks anyhow

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:01 pm

So why not contact Dr. E and ask him for some magical coaching and/or reading to help you with what to choose?

We've all done a lot of work and research to help ourselves understand these matters, it doesn't come easily. You can find so much information on this site and miss cat's other site herb magic as Turnsteel advised you to look for. This forum is to give advice and talk to each other on how to use Lucky Mojo products, not just spill out information for free. There is a great deal of FREE information on the LM websites if you look and do the research.

And to be honest, if you don't know how to work with the Graveyard Dirt, why would you want to do it? I am new to Hoodoo and have done months and months of reading and researching to find out things... I am planning to enroll in miss cat's course and work the classes before I try anything with graveyard dirt. Why mess with something you don't know how to use, when you can just purchase the kit with everything you need and work the spell, you don't need to add anything to it for it to be effective. Thats the point here. Sure experienced practitioners add things to the spell kits, but its usually items they've worked with before and know how to handle and use. Seriously, you don't need to add anything. It will just make it more confusing to you.

I'm not trying to be mean here, but trying to help you. Sorry in advance if I come off as rude. I'm not trying to be, honest.
I wish you good luck in your works..

satc_fan84

Unread post by satc_fan84 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:15 pm

Im in a panic, ive paid for lots of spells from other sites, ive paid for my read from an AIRR Member.

I have decided that i am going to spend the money on purchasing everything i need and do it myself, that way its coming direct from my emotions/energy.

Im tired now of being let down, ive told myself im going to give it a last try, so im in a panic with my knickers in a twist, because i want to buy the best, i dont want to go cheap, and i dont want to buy things i dont need also.

I was just wondering if im going to give it one last shot and give it my all, im going to spend some money and get the whole works.

Reading Dr. E write up showed he added extras, so to me i think that may give it a that little bit extra push, but the extras what he adds, i dont know what they are or what to do with them, they are products on this site, and ill do more research.

Thank you people, :-)

route95

Unread post by route95 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:18 pm

satc_fan84 wrote:Im in a panic
all the reason to get help. being in a state of "panic" means you're far from being in the proper state of mind to effective spellwork.

satc_fan84

Unread post by satc_fan84 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:02 pm

Thank you devi ive got what i now need, thanks!

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Satc_fan84,

The intranquility spell is a work that comes to hoodoo from Latin American folk magick traditions with an emphasis on calling upon a damned spirit to help you in torture a lover back you. There is nothing you can "add" to make the spell "stronger." The strength of this spell is determined entirely according to your own ability to call up and direct this cruel spirit.

The spell kit comes with everything you'll need to in order to cast the spell. You only need the oils, powders, incense, candle and cross. However, there are different traditions. Some people use graveyard dirt in such spells with the hopes of working with a specific intranquil spirit. It's like trying to hire a hit man. You aren't "adding" graveyard dirt you are hiring a specific spirit by buying their services. While the variation of the spell given in the spell kit (which is one of the more common variations) instead places a "Help Wanted" sign for any intranquil spirit. Both work. Both are effective, neither are innately stronger than the other, simply different ways of working. The spell I was taught is slightly different than both variations I've cited and my teacher was an old conjure woman who learned it from a Native American worker who more than likely got it from a Hispanic worker.

Once you've accepted this, you'll realize that you aren't making the spell stronger by adding things you are simply going about things in a confused and haphazard manner. Learn the traditions, learn what it means to work this spell, and then go at it with the confidence given by knowing you are working with the best materials available given via the spell kit.

Now to your question about Commanding products. You can burn a commanding vigil if you want, but you need to understand that you are using Commanding oils to command the spirit to do your job, to command your target back to you. You make them restless and intranquil with the Intranquil Oil (which also helps you call up the spirit), you command the spirit to work for you and command the person to return with the Commandnig oil, and you return them to you with the Return to Me oil.

If you still seek a list of herbs here is a pretty great list that gives an overview of herbs according to their purpose: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html check under "Controlling"
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:38 pm

Satc-fan84, as I said in your other post the spell kit has everything that you need.

The Intranquil Oil and the Commanding Oil both contain "coercive and controlling herbs" so there you are.

The Return to Me Oil contains your reconciliation-type herbs so there you go.

The kit is really all you need. Don't add anything to it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:47 pm

sunflower, thanks for helping ou t with that list of ingredients in our bIntranquility Spell Kit.

You asked in one of your posts what is the difference between the oil and the candle.

Your question surprised me, because it is very basic, but since you asked, i will take the time to answer:

At Lucky Mojo, an oil (otherwise known as a dressing oil, conjure oil, anointing oil, hoodoo oil, etc.) is a fragrant liquid vegetable oil with herbs, roots and/or minerals, generally packaged in a 1//2 ounce bottle, but also able to be special-ordered in a 4 ounce bottle.

You can read about how we make our oils, and how to use them, here:

http://luckymojo.com/oils.html

At Lucky Mojo a candle is an object made of wax with a cotton cord or wick in the center that you light with a flame. The wax slowly melts and is consumed. Our Intranquility candles are made in a type or form called vigil lights -- that is to say, they are glass-encased wax rods about eight inches tall. They burn for many days. Our Intranquility candles have a pictorial label on the front, and on the back there is a traditional prayer for you to recite.

In hoodoo, candles are dressed or anointed with oil before being burned, and if the practitioner or root doctor desires, they may also be dressed with herbs. If you order vigil candles from Lucky Mojo as stand-alone items, they come dressed with herbs and oils unless you specify otherwise. If you order vigil lights as part of a spell kit, they often are not dressed, because it will part of your work to dress them with the herbed oils provided to you in the kit.

You can read about how we make our candles, and how to use them, here:

http://luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

satc_fan84, i don't think you have a strong idea of this work, either. You are obviously not aware that Lucky Mojo oils -- unlike most other brands -- have the herbs right in the oils. There is no need to add coercive herbs to our oils. We make our coercive oils with the coercive herbs right in them.

Furthermore, there is not just one Intranquility spell. (There is not just one love spell or one court case spell or one job-setting spell, either). Some folks like to build their spells from scratch, buying ingredients and crafting their own work. Others, especially those new to conjure, prefer to buy a spell kit that contains all the ingredients to perform a spell, along with the instructions.

Our Intranquility Spell Kit is a classic candle magic spell in the Tex-Mex hoodoo tradition. You will find this type of spell all along the Mexican-American border, where it is used by Mexican Americans and African Americans. This particular candle spell has spread into the Cuban, Guatemalan, Puerto Rican, and European American communities all around the nation since it was first put on the internet (by yours truly) in around 1996. I did not create it, and i do not use it, and i advocate against its use -- but i have passed it along to a lot of people.

There are plenty of other coercive spells for the return of a lover, most of which do not involve the petition to a tortured or intranquil spirit. I personally prefer the more typical African American spells that originated in North and South Carolina, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, and Louisiana -- but that's just me. Those spells also make use of coercive herbs and roots and oils -- but no Intranquil Spirit. Some of them go under the name of Restless spells -- and in fact i make Restless Oil (restless means about the same thing as intranquil -- minus that pesky spirit) -- but ever since the Intranquil Spirit candle spell hit the scene, sales of Restless Oil are way down. Folks want that Folk-Catholic tinge, the furious Eye of God on the label, and the threat of eternal wandering between Earth and Heaven. It's romantic, in its own scary way. Folks like that.

Now, as for you, my friend:

When a person basically comes here and shouts at us and tells us we are not serving them correctly, and keeps posting to the wrong topic threads, and bolds everything (i've unbolded it) and puts things in all-caps (i've edited that out too), and can't tell the difference between a Reconciliation Spell, Return To Me oil, and an Intranquility spell, and thinks you have to use Graveyard Dirt in an Intranquility spell, and is unable to locate our very public list of coercive herbs, i just wish -- i really do wish -- that they were not using a screen name and that i knew their customer name, because i would tell my office staff not to take their order until they calmed down, was able to have a serious conversation about their spell work, and signified by that conversation that they knew what it is we make and do for practitioners, and how practitioners traditionally use our spiritual supplies.

You know, when i was a young woman, i used to go to certain conjure shops, mostly in Oakland, Los Angeles, Chicago, and New Orleans, where if you walked in and tried to buy something off the shelves, the old man or old woman wouldn't let you. You could not purchase. You had to be prescribed for. After you were prescribed for, then you were allowed to buy.

Aggressive folks like you really bring the images of those old shops to my memory. I have a good mind to set you down and tell you that you cannot be buying this stuff because you aren't wise enough to use it yet.

I'd at least like to hear a "Yes, Ma'am," before i sell you a damned thing.

Well, it's the internet -- now everyone thinks they are privileged to shout at the conjure doctors.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:09 pm

Mrs. Cat,

Sometimes I have little small questions and I always second guess my self at times. :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:10 pm

No problem, Sunflower. It's an exercise in patience for me to answer all questions, even the second-guessed ones. Patience is a virtue i am working on acquiring. I was not born with it, that's for sure! :-)
catherine yronwode

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:11 am

I dont think any of us was. lol :) But all we can do is try a little harder too. Maybe I tattoo that on my forhead :lol:

catherineyronwode wrote:No problem, Sunflower. It's an exercise in patience for me to answer all questions, even the second-guessed ones. Patience is a virtue i am working on acquiring. I was not born with it, that's for sure! :-)

Sight_Unseen

Unread post by Sight_Unseen » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:21 pm

Hey there,
So I have spent a lot of time looking over and over different options for bringing my man home. I was planning on a reconciliation spell kit and honey love jar first. Before I ordered anything I had a reading done with a member of AIRR. Now, *sigh* I was told while it is defiantly not a waste of time for me to make efforts to helping him. ( I literally am the only one who can and is WILLING to help him) That before any healing between us can occur he must be humbled. He must hit rock bottom before I can work on helping build him back up. For us to be together again. now I could just leave him be, He'll eventually tear himself to shreds and then I would beat myself up forever that I didn't do the right thing in being there and helping the man I love, the man I am meant to be with. Or I can assist in his self torment so that he can learn this difficult lesson and we can be as we are meant to be ( once a grand amount of cleansing and healing occur mind you). What better way to inflict torment and restlessness then enlisting the help of an Intranquil spirit? *sigh again* This also bringing him back to me so that I may then take the necessary steps to help him.

Now, I have NO problem what so ever in casting off evil for him,or even to do whatever love and healing spells necessary to assist the love of my soul in growing to be the person he is meant to be. I do However do NOT have it within me to conjure up a spirit from hell to torment him on my behalf. I trust the readers advice,I know that no member of AIRR would ever recommend this without it being absolutely necessary. I know deep within me that this is what needs to happen. I can not be the one to cast the Intranquil Spirit spell. I know I must be the one to make the petition, What can I do to help myself feel better about this?? I plan to set my petition with the Church infront of the Lucky MoJo shop. ( please forgive me. the name of the church has slipped my mind for the moment) And ask one of their more experienced workers to work the candle/herbs/oils ect, for me. I have great power and strength in casting, But I am in NO position of experience to conjure this spirit. I have already begun research on what steps to take to help remove this "thing" from him once he returns. The only option I have here is to donate the $17.00 to the Church to ask someone there to set the candle for me. I simply can not afford anything else at the moment.

Again, what can I do to feel better about doing this? Like I said, It oddly seems the right thing to do. I would never have considered it on my own. I am already working Peaceful home spell and protection spells and cleansing for myself and the household.

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:04 pm

I'm no pro... but, I think maybe a hyssop bath and psalm 51, and do something to protect yourself

Sight_Unseen

Unread post by Sight_Unseen » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:14 pm

Thank you.

I guess what I am looking for is comfort. A stillness of mind and thought to help calm me. Help me to better feel that this is the correct path. Like I said, in a way I know it is the right thing to do. But knowing and feeling are very different things. It's just against what I would have thought to do. Ya know? perhaps this is just as much a lesson for me as it is for him. Being accepting of new situations and learning to deal with them how ever it is necessary to do so.

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:21 pm

I know exactly what you mean. I'm originally hindu, but I literally believe in everything. I do know that Psalm 51 is very comforting, and you really feel it's power afterwards. I think if you search the forum about psalm 51, for cleansing or uncrossing, and more about protection you can find it. I've never done negative work until this year, and I'm hoping it'll go in my favor, but there's that feeling of guilt, but at the same time it's like we have to petition. There's also st. dymphna that helps to heal mental imbalances, and st jude for all impossible situations and st joseph, too..

Sight_Unseen

Unread post by Sight_Unseen » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:34 pm

I already began research on your suggestion. Thank you again! I think this may help. :)

I don't really feel guilty. Because the way it has been presented to me is it is a negative work conjuring a wandering soul to torture the man I love, (defiantly no questions there), but put into effect for a higher purpose. To lead him to were he needs to be to gain the healing and love he needs. for an example, You need to have surgery to remove a tumor. Tumor=Bad,Surgery=Pain, But Pain for a purpose of removing evil and then allowing healing to ensue.

lol It's just a conflicting internal struggle on my part. I have always avoided the "dark side" of spell casting.

satc_fan84

Unread post by satc_fan84 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:36 pm

Thank you very much, you have made good points. I found the herb page.

The only extra i will add is an extra candle (commanding)

again thank you for taking the time, you have been a great help!

best wishes all!!!

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:19 pm

There has got to be a better solution.

Try to stay positive no matter what you need to do my friend. My prayers will be with you.
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:23 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:sunflower, thanks for helping out with that list of ingredients in our bIntranquility Spell Kit.

i just wish -- i really do wish -- that they were not using a screen name and that i knew their customer name, because i would tell my office staff not to take their order until they calmed down, was able to have a serious conversation about their spell work, and signified by that conversation that they knew what it is we make and do for practitioners, and how practitioners traditionally use our spiritual supplies.

You know, when i was a young woman, i used to go to certain conjure shops, mostly in Oakland, Los Angeles, Chicago, and New Orleans, where if you walked in and tried to buy something off the shelves, the old man or old woman wouldn't let you. You could not purchase. You had to be prescribed for. After you were prescribed for, then you were allowed to buy.

Aggressive folks like you really bring the images of those old shops to my memory. I have a good mind to set you down and tell you that you cannot be buying this stuff because you aren't wise enough to use it yet.

I'd at least like to hear a "Yes, Ma'am," before i sell you a damned thing.

Well, it's the internet -- now everyone thinks they are privileged to shout at the conjure doctors.

That my Lady Miss Cat, was VERY well said!! There was a good reason that these things were well kept and shared in smaller groups.( perhaps simply for the conjurers sanity?? LOL) I fear for those who jump in and refuse to truly LEARN before they act. People "know" such a lot these days, and assume that magic is a quick fix. IT IS NOT. It can have fantastic results for those who have taken the time to ask the Proper questions, take time to READ information given to them. To practice, practice, practice. Sorry to burst your bubble little ones. If you expect to just light a candle and all your problems "poof" away, you are out for a stunning surprise. You should know what your dealing with, what exactly your goals are, and how to Properly go about obtaining those goals. These things among a long list of information that you should WORK to obtain prior to doing your own spell work. Those with little knowledge should feel very grateful and honored to be given such a large amount of wisdom and guidance here. Thousands of years of history and practice! Miss Cat herself has worked extremely hard to be open to share with the world all of her wisdom. I can only hope to be given the privilege of being tutored by her someday.

I do not pretend to be an expert by any means. And on my death bed I am sure I will tell you the same exact thing. LOL. There is no were near enough time to gain all of the knowledge I would like to in my life. But regardless of this humbling fact, I will work hard to get as close as I can. :)

I would say I am sorry for the rant. But I am not. and I am sorry if this post needs to move. I honestly wasn't expecting to go off like this.. lol

To end my soapbox moment. I would like to say beware and Be Aware of your intent and intuition. By all means ask questions. Just try to make sure your asking the right questions. :) Be respectful of those here ,or anywhere for that matter, that have taken so much time and energy into helping those who truly need it. This type of knowledge is priceless.

-Willowspell

yesitsme

Unread post by yesitsme » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:18 pm

question..... will the intranquil spell work if the guy (my ex) is already with another girl?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:51 pm

The IS can have different effects depending upon your situation. I just recommended in a previous thread that you asked about the break up spell kit. I would advise that you get a reading to see if this is the best course of action for your to take given your circumstances. The IS could possibliy make him so irritable while he is with the other girl, but not necessarily break them up. I advise for you to get a reading to see what is best for you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:03 pm

With this description of feeling after asking for the IS to assist. It leads me to believe that not only is a wandering soul sent to cause suffering to your target till they return, but that the IS is utilizing the pain that you have suffered and grief that you have held since the loss to inflict it upon the one who walked away instead. Not just mimicking it. Actually pulling from you and pushing to the target. Interesting...

-Willowspell

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:48 am

I should have quoted these posts on my last comment. I was reading through old threads ( Which I suggest others looking for the most information possible should do!!) I came across this. I found it quite interesting as I did state in my last post here.
Natty wrote:I heard a lot of story from here about people casting IS spell having feeling of desparate and obess with their target which suppose to be the the feeling of their target.

Before the day I start the spell, I am still feeling in love deeply with my target and want him so badly. However, since day one I've been burning the candle, I feel so calm. And now is already day four and my candle is still burning, I felt better more and more within these few days. So strange, uh? I am not obess with my target anymore, and the first time I feel joyful in these few month since I broke up with my target. It's like I am lucky and call up a good heart spirit and the spirit is sympathy of me so helping me to get through my hard feeling.

Although I still want to get the result of my target being suffer without me. Anyway, the candle is still burning and I don't know whether the spirit will help me to suffer my target or not. I will just let the spell done and whatever the result is, I am going to accept it.
deaconmillett wrote:Amen!

When you put your work into the hands of the Intranquil Spirit and walk away, this is exactly how you will feel. Letting go in faith is the hardest part of love spells...

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett

-Willowspell

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:40 am

I disagree that the IS uses the pain afflicted upon the petitioner and thus puts it back on the target. The IS simply tortures the person to come back...whatever they need to do to do that is how it happens. I think that is a misconception, and if a person wants to afflict the target with the pain that has been caused to them they should do some reversing, or something else. In any case, the person is going to be tortured due to tortured spirit after them.

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:36 am

It was simply an observation to these specific posts.

I don't think Any of us can really come to understand exactly how the IS chooses to act. Or the manner in which this tortured spirit comes to torture those that it is sent upon. From the immense variety in reaction from those that have petitioned this spirit, In my opinion, it really depends on the situation and individuals involved.

My observation wasn't about what exactly the petitioner desired or how They specifically wished things to go. Once they choose to have the IS take over it's no longer up to them how the energy gets sent to the target. But this being said That fact does not at all change the personal reaction that the petitioner may experience as a result of their request.

Perhaps we should all try to understand that there are some things that simply can not be completely explained. It does not mean that the reaction or observation where misconceived.

-Willowspell

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:16 pm

You are right. No need to continue to analyze an unpredictable spirit.

Marykaysaysok

Unread post by Marykaysaysok » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:19 pm

I don't know where this post goes, but wanted to say something about IS. Listen to the advice from people about this one. I had Nicole at MISC light an intranquil spirit candle for me. She lit it for 8 straight days and it never stayed lit. After talking to her I had her take it down and put up road opener and reconciliation for me. The very next night he replied to an email from me for the first time in 2 weeks. Obviously the IS is nit the smartest thing for reconciliation, and for me it gave me the opposite effect. So try other routes, even if it means things will take longer.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:08 pm

Thanks for thast testimony, Marykaysaysok. I agree with you that the Intranquil Spirit is a poor choice for reconciliation work. There are cleaner, more gentle ways to draw a lover back.

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode

esmeluv

Unread post by esmeluv » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:23 pm

i have a quick question only because im a lil confused.. I was being with a guy but we called it off after a huge fight... i have tried other spells with lil or no success... anywhoot I was thinking of getting an IS kit but the only thing is that we work together so we may see eachother but not talk unless we really wanted to since we work in different departments... would the IS still work to bring him back or will the spell not have a huge affect because he can just past by my desk if he really did miss me??? i hope i made sense... lol.. sorry...

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Start with a reading. If you've guys have had a fight throwing the Intranqil Spirit into the mix is not an advisable thing to do. This spirit works by agitating, frustrating, and making your target restless. While some may thing this is desirable, it is indeed not. Very few people have ever been happy with the results of the Intranquil Spirit. I am not saying there isn't a time and a place for it, but its definately not after you guys have just had a fight.

You can find reputable readers here: www.readersandrootworkers.org

luckycharms13

Unread post by luckycharms13 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:27 pm

I would just like to share my experience with the Intranquil Spirit, since so much has been discussed about it. I read everything I could find about it once I started considering using it on my ex, after 4 months of Reconciliation work with no movement. I had a reading from a non-AIRR reader who told me I was on the right track and we'd reconcile, but after a few months I got impatient and had a feeling I needed the one spell I'd sworn from the get-go I would never use on him. So I had a reading with the lovely Miss Bri who gave me the green light to do Intranquility. I think that because of his personality (he's a Scorpio), it was the best way to give him that little push he needed to come back to me. I had a Fiery Wall of Protection vigil (for myself) and Intranquil Spirit vigil set at the MISC. A month later, after no movement (in fact, no contact at all with him) and a candle report advising I set another Intranquil Spirit to hurry things along, I cast it myself with a pink 4" candle with Return To Me, Essence of Bend Over, and Follow Me Boy oils. Exactly one week later (and the exact cut-off date I'd given myself for working spells on him) he sent me a message on Facebook, just a totally random, sweet anecdote about how I'd influenced him while we were living together and asking how I've been. This was after zero contact for over a month. The next day I saw him and the first words out of his mouth were "I miss you" and "kiss me." We had been apart for 8 months and he kept saying "It's been a year... it's been too long." He hadn't been eating or sleeping well, he had lost some weight, and he had been doing a lot of drugs (which he never did when we were together), but there was no anger or hostility. Just a clean slate and a chance to start over from scratch.

I am amazed at how well this spell worked, and my advice to anyone who is thinking about casting it is this:

1. Get a reading to see if the spell is appropriate for your situation, preferably from an AIRR reader or a reader you trust. This will save you so much agony.
2. I would not cast the Intranquil Spirit without doing a honey jar first. I did a honey jar for 3-4 months before casting Intranquility and I credit that for keeping him in a sweet and loving state of mind.
3. Do the spell yourself. I think it worked so fast after I did it because it needed to come directly from me. If you have their hair or a good personal concern, use it.
4. Protect yourself. I would have been a good target for the Intranquil Spirit too, and cat warned me when I bought the vigil that the spirit can turn on you. I really think that without the Fiery Wall of Protection, it would have gotten to me. The candle report showed that it tested the limits of my protection, so don't skimp on that step.
5. Once the spell has worked, do not jump back into the relationship, or assume it will just fall back into place. If you've been working a jar or something else and it's been awhile since the breakup (which should be the case if you're using Intranquility), use that time to really think about what went wrong and what needs to change. When they come back, do everything you should have done from the very beginning of your relationship to prevent it from falling apart. Set boundaries, check yourself on your negative behavior, be the partner you should be to them, and let the relationship evolve slowly. There is a lot to process, a lot of trust to rebuild, old accounts to settle, etc. It might not be the same relationship you had before, but now you have a chance to fall in love all over again and make it better.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:44 pm

Good for you. I'm happy it worked out.

The key to any reconciliation is to target the issues that caused the break up in the first place. The Intranquility Spirit does not do this, so be careful with it.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:12 am

I agree definitely follow up with something to help whatever broke you up in the first place. I would definitely not think that the job is done as old habits can definitely come back so make sure you address that aspect through reconciliation spell kit, and follow up with some chupparrosa to build a strong relationship.

route95

Unread post by route95 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:11 am

Thanks luckycharms for sharing your experience and offering advice!

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:04 pm

Well I am on of the RARE person the Intranuil Spirit DID NOT HELP Got a 4 sentence report a month later of obstacles and sooty haze scorhe mark all negative. So no dont need to call for a reading had those all read 3 should I say, and my root worker nothing went positive at al not one positive direction and NO i am not giving you the name becuase its is me the reason why it didnt work not my rootwork. I thinking I am here to be lonely and take care of my children. Maybe it will work for you guys but I went straight to the big source first and got me no where but more pain and discourage. I am sure I may get a warnign or deleted off of here. but Somethings work for other exspecially if it isnt long distance relationship is the worst. and military.

P.S. I am sure you say they are plenty of guys in out my town to be mooping over one guy. It is and about 65% are HIV here. the rest married or bi sexual. But thanks Lucky mojo for helping me out for 4 months into this.

Turnsteel wrote: I've heard of it happening, it is possible, but not common, the Intranquil spirit is rather spiteful and hateful, and will generally take any chance to torment someone.

Sandi

Unread post by Sandi » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:02 am

Hi, can you still call on the Intranquility Spirit without having Intranquility oil? I have Return to Me and Commanding oils and wanting to try using that on a pink candle while reciting the Intranquility prayer. Do I have a shot with just this or is the oil really the key to that connection. I am hoping just the prayer is the key. thanks.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:23 am

Yes this could work. I am not saying you can throw any kind of oils in the intranquil spirit candle, but in this case this can work.

planetsurf

Unread post by planetsurf » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:08 am

Hey All,
Firstly please forgive me if this is a repeated question. I'm currently in a very complex situation with an ex where we have had no contact for some weeks now even though we work at the same place. Now my question is, is there something else I could use instead of the IS or use oils with the IS or other spells. I would never want to inflict hellish turmoil on my ex as I do love her...... make her somewhat restless, yes to return. Our relationship had a few negatives to it in the beginning and we left on a bad note. I want us to have another chance as I know things will be different but it's hard to get her to see that, which in some ways is understandable but with a firm belief and pestering thoughts I have, could something be nagging me to take this step to see how things go with us back together? Yes we need some reconciliation and bring back the love we had for eachother, also need to sweeten her family but time is off the essence and something powerful would be a good start to get us on the road. Again please forgive me if this has been mentioned before but any help would be appreciated. Thanks and blessings to all

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:16 am

You need to start off your situation with a reading. You can start with the readers from AIRR. www.rootworkers.org

why do I recommend a reading? Well because it will help you understand if this relationship was meant to be, and what needs to be done if you can in fact get her back. In addition, she may not be talking to you because she is dating another man, not that into you, has moved on from you. A reading will let you know what your chances are.

Yes you can use something other than the IS to get her back. The reconciliation spell kit would be great for this along with a reconciliation honey jar.

www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

However, its important to get the reading because it can direct you on other work that can be done.

planetsurf

Unread post by planetsurf » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:10 pm

Thanks for the reply and advice starsinthesky, I'll try that direction and see what comes of it

Sandi

Unread post by Sandi » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:52 am

Hi, I've been doing spells and lighting candles for some time now and I understand the key is the prayer and emotion you put into it. I understand you have to build up that energy and pour your heart and plea and everything you've got into that prayer just before lighting the candle. and this could take some time to accomplish.

My question is - how do you pull up and create all that emotion in the less than thirty seconds it takes to recite the Intranquility prayer? I understand you have to pray over this candle in a very specific way and that means reciting this specific prayer but I just can't see how I can build up all that emotion in one quick prayer.

Am I missing something here or are there any suggestions to getting this part done? thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:11 am

Who said you have to build up your emotions in one quick prayer or 30 seconds? Some people spend time getting into the mood right before doing a spell such as playing music, meditating, etc I think that you need to say the prayer with conviction in this case as you are asking the spirit to torment this person

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:50 am

Try reciting the prayer over and over again as you whip yourself up.

Apo

Unread post by Apo » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:02 pm

Hahahahaha seriously Devi? or have you just grown tired of the endless questions about the Intranquil spirit?

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:53 pm

I believe she is saying, whip yourself up emotionally ;-)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:34 am

That is correct ConjureMan Ali :)

leo_gato

Unread post by leo_gato » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:23 am

I read that Intranquil Spirit can make the lover's return a little tense. While I would want the man to return regardless of how the intranquil spirit makes him come back, I would still want him to be nice and sweet to me upon his return. To achieve this I wanted to ask if burning a pink Hummingbird candle along with Intranquil Spirit would give me the result I wanted. Or would these energies conflict? Or would one stomp out the other? Let me know. thanx.
[i]leo_gato[/i]

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:24 am

Those are conflicting energies. As you have read, the Intranquil spirit is a lost soul; a spirit doomed to wonder forever. This spirit will never have peace. Working with this spirit is kind of like "pot luck" you don't know what you might get. If you have read the forum regarding this spirit, many posts have mentioned that this is not a spirit for a novice conjurer to be working with. My suggestion is that you get a reading on this situation.

Alternatively, the Chuparrosa (Hummingbird) is called upon for love that is sincere and lasting. Think about the differences here.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”