Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For October 24th, 2010

Donnalee2

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For October 24th, 2010

Unread post by Donnalee2 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:59 pm

forum name donnalee
caller name donnalee
area code 352

Situation:

I recently opened a new business. The economy I knew was slow however I had no idea it would be this bad.

I have another business that I have had now for three years. because i am established, Thank goodness it is still doing well.

My concern is I cannot continue to support the new business, @ the expense of the established one.

I have two wonderful managers who are trying so hard & it would break my heart to close up. I know in my heart that this was divine timing.

Can you help me with a tarot card reading as to the future success of this endeavor. I love my shop & I want to stay optimistic. I have used much hoodoo Spells & I am keeping the faith,

I will be in the queue on October 24, 2010.

Thank you.

donnalee G1569

DR. KIONI AND I DID HER READING AND TALKED WITH HER ON THE RADIO SHOW.
OCTOBER 24th, 2010
-- cat

Sara Dooley
HRCC Student
Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For Those Wanting to Call In

Unread post by Sara Dooley » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:34 pm

1) YOUR LUCKY MOJO FORUM NAME: Lucky Butterfly

2) YOUR MY HOODOO SPACE NAME: same

3) YOUR CALLER NAME: same

4) YOUR AREA CODE AND LOCATION: 720 Colorado

5) A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR SITUATION

I have been using Tarot cards for divination for 3-5 years. When I put up my ancestor altar a couple of months ago the only answer I received from my cards was "no" to any questions, so I have put them aside for a while. Since being introduced to Hoodoo I have felt a pull towards Necromancy but I am not sure if that is the correct path. What source of divination should I now use, if any?

6) DO YOU WANT A CARD READING? Yes

7) DO YOU WANT HOODOO SPELL CASTING RECOMMENDATIONS? Yes

8) ON WHAT DATE WILL YOU BE IN THE RADIO SHOW QUEUE? Oct. 24, 2010

DR. KIONI AND I DID HER READING AND TALKED WITH HER ON THE RADIO SHOW.
OCTOBER 24th, 2010
-- cat
Thank you Saint Anthony, you're a prince!
Thank you Catherine!

spencey
HRCC Graduate

Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For Those Wanting to Call In

Unread post by spencey » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:03 pm

1) YOUR LUCKY MOJO FORUM NAME: Spencey
2) YOUR MY HOODOO SPACE NAME (if different)
3) YOUR CALLER NAME Spencer
4) YOUR AREA CODE AND LOCATION: 678 Georgia
5) A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR SITUATION:
I am undergoing a divorce after 11 years of marriage due to the fact that I married a woman who married me out of convience. We have 3 boys and I have been the mother and father for my boys throughout the marriage. My wife wanted out of the marriage because she said she didn't want to be married anymore and did not want to seek counseling because she said she did not want to be told she is wrong. Wrong in that she has reconnected with some ex-boyfriends and told me me I don't tell her who to talk to and she has been talking to them all outside the home, from work, being evil to me, disrepect/cursed me in front of kids, told she doesn't love me anymore, etc. You get the picture. I filed for divorce in June. Was I hoodooed to marry her? Has she had sex with any of these men during our current marriage? My friends tell me she is wrong and that she will get payback. However, I want retribution to the utmost after the judge finalizes this divorce and will not leave out death because it has crossed my mind. She has really broken me down as a man to some degree.
I have a female friend whom she and I are wanting to be together but she wants me to get this divorce finalized on paper but the judge is the holdup because we are trying to divorce without child support so I have to wait about 4 more months, and she ( my friend) started a relationship with a boyfriend because she thought she and I could not be together meaning that I would never file for divorce. She says she is not married to him and he keeps her mind off of me. She had found herself daydreaming and hating to get off the phone when we talked. We have known each other for over 18 years and have feelings for each other and have kissed but not been intimate. She likes to see things on paper and dates based on this as well meaning what makes sense. She was hurt so much that she started treating her relationships as what is good on paper like life goals and not the heart. What can I do to tear down all her walls to her heart. I have recently performed the love me spell kit and have had a honey jar going for over a year because I knew my divorce was going to be over almost 2 years ago. Based on a dream I had I don't foresee it being easy for her to get away from him her boyfriend.
6) DO YOU WANT A CARD READING? Yes
7) DO YOU WANT HOODOO SPELL CASTING RECOMMENDATIONS? Yes
8) ON WHAT DATE WILL YOU BE IN THE RADIO SHOW QUEUE? Oct. 24 I may have to disconnect and reconnect via phone for privacy for a split second but I will be there.

DR. KIONI AND I DID HIS READING AND TALKED WITH HIM ON THE RADIO SHOW.
OCTOBER 24th, 2010
-- cat

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “2010 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”