Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Forum Moderators and Forum Members

Share your experiences with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- and your story may appear on our Testimonials web page!
kiki82
Re: Thank You, Forum Moderators and Forum Members

Unread post by kiki82 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:59 am

I want to thank Ms. Bri for taking the time out to help in regards to my current situation. I'm already seeing improvements.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:30 am

Miss Bri is a brilliant, talented reader. Not only is she freakishly accurate but she has this ability to weave a complete, insightful story along with a follow up game plan. She's a great find.

Thank you, Miss Bri.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:00 pm

I agree with you Amasarah. I love getting readings with Miss Bri too. She is wonderful, and is worth it. I would recommend her to anyone.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

phoenix27

Unread post by phoenix27 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:38 am

I have been trying to get in touch with him. I paid for reading early june. So far I emailed him three times. The first time he said it would take 3 more days. This was in late june. The 3 days came and went. i emailed him again to ask what happen. No response. I emailed again asking for my money back. No reponse. I even emailed him my transaction # from paypal with my issue. So far no response. This is frustrating.

Michele

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:09 am

You need to contact AIRR. This is the Lucky Mojo products forum.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:32 am

I can understand your frustration, and you are entitled to feel how you do feel.

There is a mediation team called the ombudsman terms of service for the AIRR. You can read about it here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... of_Service located at the bottom of the page there are instructions on what to do to file your complaint.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:23 am

i had a similar problem ,but finally he responded. he moved and he was out of phone and emails for weeks, you can contact Miss Bri, she is the ombudsman.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:06 pm

I understand we are all human. However, as a business, I think it would be important that he should state this on his AIRR profile, or not take any more business until he is settled, or whatever is going on is resolved. In any case, I would send your concern through the ombudsman email, and hopefully you will get your refund

phoenix27

Unread post by phoenix27 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:07 am

Thank you everybody! I'm relieved that it was not just me. Well, he should have postpone taking payments until he was settled. I'll give him more time.

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:49 am

Well worth the wait Phoenix.

barca

Unread post by barca » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:55 pm

Hello !!

I just booked a reading from Dr E!

Hoping for the best!

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:02 pm

Barca, Dr E is wonderful. :) Good advice in regards to readings, and this would go for any AIRR reader, not just Dr. E., is to have your questions/concerns written down so you don't forget anything. And have a pen and paper handy to make notes as your reading progresses. I've had 3 readings since finding LM and AIRR, and taking those notes has been invaluable to me in my situations! Best of luck to you!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

barca

Unread post by barca » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:56 pm

thank you Maljen sooo much. Looking forward to it so much. Sunny just wonder how long did you have to wait to see changes on your matter ?

cheers everyone

phoenix27

Unread post by phoenix27 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:47 am

I have tried to communicate with you through your email. No answer from you.I even sent my issue again with a short note with it. No answer. It would of have been nice if you did not take any money until your situation was cleared. Or a note in a public forum explaining your situation. Well anyway, thank you for the refund.

robynrawr

Unread post by robynrawr » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:14 pm

I, too, must give thanks to Miss Bri! I had a reading on Monday with her, and she is a very lovely lady. She picked up on things I'm not sure she even knew she did! Certain word choices just really hit home with "inside" jokes with my partner.
It really wasn't the best news (in fact, kind of heartbreaking at one point), but she was very kind and helpful. She is very talented with connecting her points as well as suggesting helpful things to do. I will definitely be a repeat client.

Thank you very much, Miss Bri!

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:36 pm

My reading with Starr was very positive and I'm looking forward to working further with her.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:02 pm

I am impressed with her page in the AIRR.

If I am not mistaken, from memory, there are some customer testimonials at the bottom of her page. Go in through the AIRR find her name, as you probably did to book your reading, and scroll all the way to the end.

Good luck in your work! Great choice in using a rootworker/reader to assist you -- I have found it to be most beneficial!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:40 pm

If you're unsure as to whether a worker is the appropriate one for you, then purchase a small interactive service such as a short reading or setting lights so that you can get a feel for what it's like to work for them. If you enjoy your experience, then you can feel confident about working with them in the future.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:44 pm

Starr's testimonials speak for themselves. I have known Starr for years and love her. We sell her books at our shop, she has taught a workshop at our yearly gatherings, and she is in every way a trusted colleague of mine.

And Devi gave you some GREAT advice there -- if you are curious about any AIRR worker, get a reading from them and an interactive but inexpesive service such as a candle service or a mojo hand. If you are please with the work, with their style of interaction, and with the personal rapport and trust you built up, then proceed to more serious work if they agree to take your case.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Ariel10

Unread post by Ariel10 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:00 pm

Mother Mystic, I thank you so much for your help over these past several weeks. I've done what you suggested and things are getting better and better everyday. You gave me more suggestions yesterday for other issues and I will follow through. I thank you!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:05 pm

Thought I would add, totally as an aside, that Starr's booklet that I bought at the LM store is wonderful and I thank you for carrying it!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Dr_E_
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr_E_ » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:16 am

Thank you for the great testimonial Sunny. I sincerely appreciate it. It was a pleasure working for you. :-)

God bless,
Dr. E.
Dr. E. - AIRR Member and Graduate of H.R.C.C. #1266G

surfingtherift

Unread post by surfingtherift » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:10 am

Just had my reading with Miss Bri. She is everything I dreamed of and more. she was sweet, positive, attentive, and realistic and left me feeling more hope about my difficult situation than I have felt in a very long time. She is also incredibly fast at responding to emails with millions of questions and remains friendly and professional in all of her responses. Miss Bri is absolutely wonderful and has made a long time customer out of me. :-)

MightyScorpio

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:12 pm

She is a sweetheart...Wish you luck=)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:30 am

Yes, I love her. :D
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Macumba

Unread post by Macumba » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:03 am

Yesterday, I had my first reading with Miss Bri as well as my first reading ever!

I've found in her everything I ever wanted from a reader... More than being professional, she is a marvelous caring person that you would always want to have by your side. She sparkles with great optimism and tenderness, approaches the situation from the right angle and gets straight to the point of the problem. Her readings are totally clear and honest, she doesn't leave you in doubts, but reveals everything to the fullest! She looks like a woman who can resolve anything that stands on your way. ;)

Dear Miss Bri, thank you for having so much patience with me, thank you for encouraging me to have my first reading done, thank you for answering my constant numerous questions as well as for answering them almost within a few minutes! You gained a customer forever and ever in me ;)

It was my honor to find such a miraculous person...

Faithfully yours,
Marija.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:31 am

Thanks again everyone for the kind words :-) So much credit has to go to miss cat, my teacher who has always supported me and encouraged my gifts, and to the long line of intuitive women that I come out of--my gifts come from them. I love doing readings for folks who are getting a reading for the first time--it is always good to know that they are starting out with a good sense of what they should expect from any later readings. I also love to give readings to people who have been traumatized by BAD readings in the past--you are not alone! We often talk about readings on the forum as a way to diagnose problems, a case, or to help a client decide what their next move is. But the best readings, the kind that I have received from miss cat and some of my AIRR colleagues and the kind that I hope to give strive for more than that--they really should help you get a clearer sense of your self and your purpose--in this moment and in the future. That's my opinion at any rate.
May you each have a blessed day!
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

sarahstar74

Unread post by sarahstar74 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm

I have been really tight financially since buying a house earlier this summer. My company has been on a raise freeze for over two years, and I know it'll come back but in the meantime, things have gotten increasingly lean.

I got some help from Dr, E because I felt like I was spending spending spending and he recommended work to stave off unexpected expenses.

I lit a candle and was anointing my shoes on Wednesdays - the candle was like a one-off thing. I wasn't too married to an outcome on it more like, "Eff it. Can't hurt."

Shortly after, my dog got critically ill and I was like, "Oh. Crap."

Three days after her diagnosis, I got a totally unexpected 9% raise and promotion from my company. I am the only one in my department with advancement and... wow.

The dog will be fine - it's a fungal infection that weakens immune system so she's ultra sick but as the fungus is cleared, the animal can fight the ancillary infections and be totally fine after a few months.

Who knew?! My life is restored to a little disposable income and a LOT less stress!

Cheers, Dr. E!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:30 pm

she is certainly a good helper to those who seek her out.
catherine yronwode

27thgio

Unread post by 27thgio » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:15 pm

Hi everyone,

I am new to Lucky Mojo's forum. I wanted to give a great thanks to Miss Bri for a wonderful reading. I talked with her about both a court case and a love issue and she was frank, honest and gave great recommendations. I don't think I have ever had a more accurate reading. She is warm, compassionate and has just the most pleasant, upbeat phone voice:) I highly recommend her to all.

Thanks,
Gianni
(27thgio)

SeraSatyr
HRCC Student

Unread post by SeraSatyr » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:36 am

At the risk of being redundant, I had my very first reading ever in my life done by Miss Bri, today.

She was very friendly, positive, and accessible, and that put me at ease right away. She didn't waste a single minute of our time and efficiently and effectively laid out very insightful and accurate observations about me, my situation, and where to go from here.

Also, she had an amazing depth of knowledge about her practice, tradition, etc., and I was really impressed with how much "head knowledge" she had, but so effectively communicated that simply and with a healthy dose of just genuine human understanding, empathy, wisdom, and experience.

I came away from the experience extremely satisfied all around. Her integrity, compassion, and effectiveness are great testimonials to Miss Cat's teaching, AIRR, and all the good things going on here. I would not hesitate to have her do any kind of work on my behalf or recommend her to someone else.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:05 am

Thank you , Najah, you made my day today. I feel so confident and happy. Was very nice to talk to you this morning. :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:08 am

Najah is a wonderfully adept and compassionate reader and rootworker, isn't she? I love her style, and am glad to recommend her to anyone.
catherine yronwode

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:13 am

Is she still around? I haven't seen a post by her in ages. Maybe I missed a name change on her behalf? Does anyone know?

She gave me a lot of great advice in the past.

SP

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:18 am

Suzy, no, Mary is not longer posting on the forum. I miss her too -- she gave a lot of practical, no-nonsense advice and also she really knows her conjure work.
catherine yronwode

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:43 am

Miss Cat, thank you for the reply.

Dr_E_
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr_E_ » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:05 am

Thanks for the great testimonial Sarahstar74. I'm so pleased that the work got you such a nice raise!
Dr. E. - AIRR Member and Graduate of H.R.C.C. #1266G

Macumba

Unread post by Macumba » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:25 am

After I had a spell work done by Miss Bri, I just feel the deep need to say thank you, one more time...

It's so strange to me how I felt secure during the days of her work, I enjoyed my praying time and felt somehow fulfilled within my self... I knew that on the other side of the globe, there is a miraculous woman who is acting on my behalf. Those days flew like 5 minutes... I'm forever grateful to God for taking me to the Miss Bri's door. Now I'm looking forward a day when I will come back to this thread and rapport all my achieves. Until then...

Miss Bri,
thank you for taking my case in your hands, thank you for helping me improve my life and achieve my desired goals.
I know that after working with you, what I will get will be simply Milagro...

May you be blessed,
forever yours,

M.

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:46 pm

Thank you Miss Bri for an awesome miracle. Your reading was not only simple but enlightening and what you did for me just left me in awe. I am a firm believer now. Your work made the guy I been wanting so bad not only contact me but we talked three times in the week. I am coming to you for more and I cant wait for our next session on 14.
Thanks a bunch again.
P

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:05 pm

I have had two readings with Miss Bri . I have found that she is consistently spot on with her readings and interpretations. Additionally, and this is what I love best about Bri's readings, is that she has been right about certain things she said that she thought would come to pass based on her own gifts. things have come to pass within 48 hours. I trust Bri as both a reliable, gifted reader, but also as a genuinely kind and knowledgeable spiritual advisor. She gives great advice and she really seems to care about each of her clients.

Bri is amazing.
Thank you Bri for everything and all of the insight you have given me!

Everything is happening just as you had advised it would.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:51 am

Thanks so much ya'll for the kind words. It is so satisfying to know that I am able to assist so many of my clients in achieving their dreams--of course none of it would work without the positive attitude and can do-ness of each one of you!
Blessings to you all!
Bri

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:09 pm

Hey guys!
Thanks again for the kind words.

Bountiful Autumn Blessings to all,
Bri

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:10 pm

Hey, Miss Bri! I wanted to post my thanks to you too for your wonderful work at the Apprenticeship Week and for the hundred or so candle reports you wrote while visiting us, which helped Nicole immensely. You're such a dear heart! THANK YOU!
catherine yronwode

johnfjacobies

Unread post by johnfjacobies » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:59 pm

Hello there. I'm Jacob and I just wanted to chime in and say that getting a reading from Starr has been a a very good thing for me.

Aleksander831

Unread post by Aleksander831 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:19 pm

I want to thank Najah for a very compassionate and sensitive reading. She is a kind person, made me feel at ease, and answered all my questions.

Thank you, Najah.

randomthoughts

Unread post by randomthoughts » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:34 pm

I recently contacted Miss Bri for my first reading from the AIRR list and my my, was she outstanding!! She really left me in shock with most of the things she told me, it was as if she was a friend of mine looking at my relationship I had with my ex for a long time. She knew practically where my head was at and where her head was at; and she also provided me with great insight and spiritual advice moving forward in helping myself out.

I basically called her for a reading, and for reconciliation purposes, but she advised I do some healing work on my own before I proceed with anything else. I agree.

I had a 30 min reading and the last 3 cards she pulled for me were all positive in respect towards my goal in reuniting with my ex. (I hope I am not giving out too much information or spilling the beans but I am very curious)

They were the Ace of Wands, the 2 of cups, and the Ace of swords.. and she basically said that it looks pretty promising in the future between us in actually communicating and possibly working something out once progress is made, as well as change on both our parts.

I did my on own research on these cards after, and I see that they are positive, but can it also possibly mean new love? Or are those cards just in respect to what I want , my ex back eventually.?
I am kind of afraid of that and I forgot to ask Miss Bri that.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:04 pm

We cannot comment on your reading because we don't know the full situation. Furthermore it isn't a good idea to have a public forum comment on the interpretation of a reading that a professional has done.

Miss Bri is a talented reader who knows what she is talking about. My recommendation is not to second-guess the reading and simply accept what she told you in that it looks positive for reconciliation and a re-establishment of communication.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:27 am

Miss Bri is definitely great, and has helped me in my own personal matters as well.

Anywhoo, you are analyzing this entirely too much, and pretty much second guessing the reading. The cards are not telling you what you want nor are they telling you what you want to hear. The cards are objective, and so is Miss Bri when she interprets the cards. If these cards meant new love, then I am sure Miss Bri would see that.

Also, when it comes to reading cards I personally look at them individually when I read, but I also look at how they relate to each other. Each card has its own meaning true, but together they can speak a sentence, and paint a more in depth picture. I think thats one thing people tend to not be able to grasp when they have never read cards, or do not know much about the tarot. I am not trying to offend you by any means, but trust in Miss Bri. She definitely knows what she is talking about when she reads. So believe in it, and heed the advice she has given you.

Good Luck!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:45 am

Hi guys,

I want to respond to the above posts because it is something that I hear a lot from folks who have had more than one reading with more than one reader. The issue at hand is that of the cards themselves and how they work. A client will come to me and say--"5 years ago a reader read for me and I got the Empress card and the lady told me I would have a baby but I still haven't gotten pregnant! Does the Empress card mean that I WILL have a baby?"

A good reader can give you a clear reading (and good direction) from each individual card. A great reader, imo, can take all the cards that have been pulled and put them into a cohesive narrative--a story if you will--that reflects what has happened, what is happening, and what will most likely happen given certain circumstance and changes (or lack there of) in each individual's behavior. Most Tarot cards have more than one possible meaning. We have all had the death card pulled for instance and have been told that this can indicate a physical or a metaphorical death--big difference there.

Plus, we all have a different story. So to answer the above questions, yes--the Ace of Swords can symbolize many different things besides a victorious outcome in a relationship--but like everything else--it depends on the CONTEXT in which it is being read (as well as how the reader reads, I read on specific questions quite often).

I hope that sheds some light on the process and also answers your questions randomthoughts. Thanks to Conjureman Ali for locking the thread and to cat for rolling it into my testimonials page-- we do not comment on specific aspects of readings on this forum since we aren't a Tarot or Divination forum, but since the question came up I thought I would take a moment to answer it in my testimonials thread :-)

And for those who aspire to read themselves, I recommend Lucky Mojo's Psychic Vision line:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-psychic-vision.html

And thanks to everyone again for the kind words--I so appreciate them!
Blessings,
Bri

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:57 am

I think you might be a bit of an expert in break-up work. I just wanted to say thank you for all your help and suggestions. You have a lot of ideas and a number of good approaches. It's about understanding the relationship, identifying the weaknesses and building a strategy around that. and believing you can do it. So thanks. I broke them up and got her out of his life. and i did it in less than six weeks. Thanks.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:58 am

Well, thank you for writing a testimonial to me. I really appreciate it! And you are welcome for the ideas, and stategies, but you still did majority of the work! Well, great job on your success, and again thank you for the testimonial.

Marykaysaysok

Unread post by Marykaysaysok » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:20 am

So far I will add that working with you is not only a pleasure but enlightening and positive as well

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:02 am

Thank you Marykaysaysok...I appreciate it!

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:09 am

Stars is awesome, she always is brutally honest and very supportive, and so wise beyond her years. Love her!

maryj020

Unread post by maryj020 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:08 am

She is GREAT and I greatly appreciate her taking time out of her busy schedule, to give me great advise. THANK YOU STARS!!!!!!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:58 am

I too love Starsinthesky--she gives consistently good advice on this forum and I know her to be a good reader who has helped many folks--thanks for you service to the community Stars!
Blessings,
Bri

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:42 am

@nena1974---Thank you! I hope Im not too brutal sometimes, but I mean it with the best intentions :)

@maryj020---It's always great speaking with you, and I appreciate you writing this comment.

@Miss Bri---Wow thank you for the praise. I really appreciate it, and that means a lot coming from someone I admire as well.

Thanks everyone!!!!

merrygerry

Unread post by merrygerry » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:57 am

Agree, agree, agree - Stars is wonderful!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:08 pm

She is quite knowledgeable and I have followed her advice on many occasions.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:28 pm

I respect her in many ways and she is very helpful in many relationship cases. I have said more than once that she is brilliant!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Customer Testimonials”