Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:43 pm

It is fine. This happened to a jar of mine too, and did not effect the results. So you are fine you can twist the lid back on, or you can leave it alone.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:45 pm

ok thx
Im always afraid to mess up the wax all over it. Just to understand - the HJ is working while the candle is burning - so even if i have to move the wax to put the top back on correctly - it wont affect the work? Right.....

Did u screw urs back on?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:53 pm

Yes I did, but as long as it wont fall off you will be fine.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:31 am

Hapinys, when you wrote, "one of the candles burned down into the top," do you mean that you used a plastic topped jar?

I ask this because a candle flame cannot "burn down into" a metal lid, but it can easily melt, deform, or burn down into a plastic lid.

If this is not what happened in your case, that's great, but the mere mention of a candle "burning down into a lid" raises my alarm, so please allow me to post on the subject of plastic lids on honey jars, for the good of anyone reading this who may have used or may be contemplating the use of such a covering on their honey jar.

Melting and burning plastic releases toxic fumes, and the jar may also be spoiled.

This is why we only use glass jars with metal lids on the honey jar spell-kits that we make and sell at Lucky Mojo: We want our customers and clients to avoid the accidents associated with poor knowledge of fire safety and to escape the health risks associated with improper use of toxic substances in the practice of folk magic. In other words, we support not only traditional magical practices, but also the common sense safety and health of our community.

Is a melting plastic lid on a honey jar a "sign"?

Yes, it is a sign.

It is a sign that the person who burns a candle on a plastic lid on a honey jar is not using a Lucky Mojo Honey Jar.

It is a sign that the person is not following the fire-safety and toxicity rules that are part of the instructions on how to make your own honey jars at my free "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" site.

It is a sign that the person is inexperienced and ignorant when it comes to fire safety.

It is a sign that the person is inexperienced and ignorant when it comes to understanding the inherently toxic qualities of plastic.

Hopefully, reading this message will help someone live longer, not burn their house down, and not become sterile or die from inhalation of toxic plastic fumes.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

tigerlilly

Unread post by tigerlilly » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:22 pm

Hello everyone. I am in the planning process of my first honey jar. I will not be beginning it for another few weeks. I wish to take my time and do much research. I have been lurking in the shadows here for quite some time, actually. There is such a wealth of knowledge here! Sorry... I babble... But my question is, do all the herbs have to be in the petition paper? Can I have some things just lose in the honey?

Thank you!

By the way... This is also a moment of nostalgia and history for me. My family is originally from Alabama. My Granny had a jar of molasis with various things in it. I was a small child and don't know what they were. Though it was never said, EVEARYONE knew not to touch it. It sat on a shelf in her kitchen and was soooo pretty!

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:52 am

Hello everyone,

Just a quick question- I will be doing a honey jar soon on two people-For the personal concerns I will add hair from each person. but the snips of hair are at least a year old. Does the hair have to be "fresh" or will this do? Sorry if my question seems silly, I just want to be sure before I start my working.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:53 am

Angelina2

The honey or sugar jar is neater if the herbs and other items are kept in the petition paper; they sweetener can then be used as food to feed to the person on whom you are working.

The hair is fine. There is no expiration date on personal concerns - except for some liquid ones which of course can rot. But hairs are fine.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:57 am

Thany you Devi!

sd_ck

Unread post by sd_ck » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:21 pm

Hello everyone, I started a honey jar a week ago and noticed that it is already crystalized. Should I worry? Does this mean I have to start another honey jar? Thanks for your help.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:48 pm

sd_ck wrote:Hello everyone, I started a honey jar a week ago and noticed that it is already crystalized. Should I worry? Does this mean I have to start another honey jar? Thanks for your help.
As has been said before, in this very thread, Honey can and does crystallize, its natural. Not all honey does,take two batches from the same apiary, one might crystallize in a matter of months, the other in weeks, or not at all. It has to do with the constituents of that particular jar of honey,such as the nectar that went into making it, as well as environmental factors such as heat, humidity and even exposure to light. {I'm a bit of a bee and honey nerd :geek: lol}

Anyways, its no big deal, you'll be fine.
HRCC Student #1559

jesusnu

Unread post by jesusnu » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:20 pm

hello i need to know what spell i need to do will it be a honey jar or what, i have a boss that don't like me for real this woman is causing trouble through out the district she has fired two managers within a wk all because they wouldn't fire the person she want gone in their store if she has her way i would be next but i pray over her every day so help me get her before she get me she need to be the one that go away she is evil.
i also want to work a honey jar love spell if the honey jar is used for my boss, do i use the same jar for the person i want to draw to me and if i'm to burn candles which do i burn and how do i burn them

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Hi there,
:
No you will NOT use the same honey jar for your boss and for your love spell. These will be two DIFFERENT honey jars.

I strongly recommend that you get a reading done on this situaiton here: www.rootworkers.org

Since you probably need some back up work going, I would get a boss fix candle lit at Missionary independent spiritual church. I would add a steady work job as well protection candle.

http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... vices.html

In addition, you can order a boss fix honey jar from lucky mojo that will come with everything you need. Make sure you order extra candles so that you can continue to work the spell.

www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

And to draw someone to you...I would recommend come to me products

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

sd_ck

Unread post by sd_ck » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Thank you so much Turnsteel

savanna1

Unread post by savanna1 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:53 pm

hi there ive never done a name spell and was wondering, do u have to have the full name of a person? or is the first name enough. also can the persons address be used if u dont have their last name.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:09 pm

You can work with whatever you have, but to be realistic, when working a proxy-spell like this, in which something stands in for the target, having the target's full name, birthdate, and personal concerns will improve your chance of success. And a spell that includes personal physical contact (as opposed to or in addition to a proxy-spell) is potentially far more likely to succeed than a proxy-spell, of course.
catherine yronwode

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:32 pm

Hey Everyone,

Been pretty busy with school, my reconciliation work is moving ahead slowly but surely.

We've both been working on things individually in order to help rebuild our relationship.
All these months I have been working my honey jar, some weeks I only burn a candle on Friday, sometimes I do work Mon/Wed/Fri, and it's kept things warm and sweet between us.

Lately I noticed our communication is a bit lacking, he's always been very quiet but he does open up when I approach him the right way. I've been trying to express some feelings I've been having and each time I start the discussion he is pretty unresponsive, could I light a blue candle for communication on the honey jar, instead of my normal pink? I have burned some white candles, just to clear any negativity between us or around us once or twice a month (on the honey jar) so I thought maybe the blue could help our communication.

Should I add any additional herbs?

In advance, thanks so much!
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:44 pm

JCPA72 wrote:Hey Everyone,

Lately I noticed our communication is a bit lacking, he's always been very quiet but he does open up when I approach him the right way. I've been trying to express some feelings I've been having and each time I start the discussion he is pretty unresponsive, could I light a blue candle for communication on the honey jar, instead of my normal pink? I have burned some white candles, just to clear any negativity between us or around us once or twice a month (on the honey jar) so I thought maybe the blue could help our communication.
I,personally, would go with an orange candle dressed with Mercury oil, burn it on a Wednesday as you pray for clear and honest communication :)

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#planetary
JCPA72 wrote:Should I add any additional herbs?
To the jar itself? I would not, but you might consider burning Deers Tongue leaves as incense when you burn the orange candle. Deers Tongue is well known to help people speak well and helps foster communication.

http://www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html
HRCC Student #1559

brujaha

Unread post by brujaha » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:04 pm

Hello alll,

I was just wondering what I could with his drinking water if I have already sealed the honey jar? Do I simply place the bottle in front of the honey jar when I light candles on it? Or should I dress the candle with it? I also have the same question about hair of his that I have collected. I have already made a doll with some of his personal concerns inside. Should I place the hair under candles I light for him? Any thoughts?

brujaha

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:22 am

If you can open the honey jar then you can put any personal concern in the jar. I would get a tissue, and wipe the opening of the bottle with the tissue where his lips have touched. In addition, you can get a bit of the water on to the napkin. If you cannot open the honey jar, then simply write a name paper, and wrap the piece of napkin in the name paper, and you can place that under the jar. The same can be done with the hair. Put it under the JAR not the candle to avoid the personal concerns going up in flames.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:24 am

Hej brujaha,

You can open the honey jar and put the hair inside, or you can put it under the honey jag if you do not want to open the jar.

Myself I wouldn't use the drinking water when I had the hair.

brujaha

Unread post by brujaha » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:53 am

Ooooh- wipe the cup he used. . . .good idea! Thank you for the great tips. You're right the hair is a stronger link, and I think I already have one in the honey jar and the doll, I'm just getting addicted to collecting any of his concerns that I find after he leaves, probably just overkill with the extras, but somehow my mind thinks it will intensify everything to add more. I know you can open the honey jar, I have just never done it, so I have to gather up my courage to do it. With my luck I feel like it will not ruin everything. Thank you guys for the advice.

brujaha

wonderwhy31

Unread post by wonderwhy31 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:39 pm

What would I put in my honey jar in order to get my bf to feel about my son the same way he would feel about his own?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:59 pm

Wonderwhy31,

Order the Peaceful Home Honey Jar kit or, if the man is very stubborn and harsh, the Influence Honey Jar kit -- all of our honey jar kits come with the honey, all necessary herbs for the stated condition, a vial of dressing oil appropriate to the stated condition, a sheet of parchment paper, a candle, and a candle holder. You can order a dozen extra candles at the same time.

The instructions with the jar will tell you how to use small pictures of all parties (husband, his son, your son, and you), a hair from the head of each family member, their names and birthdates, and a written prayer for harmony and mutual love and support. You may use one photo of all the family together, or use separate pictures for each. You will fold the herbs and personal concerns into the papers, put the pictures and prayer paper in the honey, dress the candle with the oil, pray over it, and light it.

The item i would recommend is:

SPL-HON-PEAC
Peaceful Home, Calm Family Honey Spell
$20.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-peaceful-home.html

CAN-412-BLUE
4" Altar Candles, Dozen Blue
$4.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-altar.html

or

SPL-HON-INFL
Influence Another for Good Purpose Honey Spell
$20.00

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html

CAN-412-YELL
4" Altar Candles, Dozen Yellow
$4.50

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-altar.html

(You do not need both.)

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:15 am

Well if you don't know if you have hair in there, then you should add it. But I don't think it helps to keep adding the same personal concerns in the same jar. You can save it and use it in a mojo or a dollbaby or in a figure candle.

This is only my opinion offcourse.

Good luck with you work!

wonderwhy31

Unread post by wonderwhy31 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:20 pm

Thank you so much miss cat... We do not live together so would I still use peaceful home Jar?

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:54 pm

forgive my denseness, but can a honey jar be used to attract a job? Or are they strictly for love. I'm a computer programmer and I want to "attract" a $50 per hour programming contract at Microsoft. If I can work on this, tell me what to do? List of products and how to assemble this badboy. My man back and this job would make me very happy.

wonderwhy31

Unread post by wonderwhy31 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:16 am

If I'm doing a honey jar spell how much other spells can I work at the same time?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:41 am

wonderwhy31,

I would put in some rose petals and lavendar, along with some love me or come to me to the mixture as well would be helpful to foster the love aspect between him and your son.

However, I think it would be helpful to get a reading to see what can be done to help build the relaitonshp between them.

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:57 am

So I"m waiting for venus retrograde to be over to start my honey jar. But, I was hoping to add other elements to my honey jar and was unsure if I need to stick to just sweetening herbs for love etc. Id really like to incorporate some herbs for better communication.. I actually have liquid mercury, parrot feathers, tobacco, and some rum. I haven't done this before in my other honey jars.
Does this seem like overkill? Id like to add some herbs to sweeten this person to me as well as some love drawing herbs.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:17 pm

Olivialeigh wrote:So I"m waiting for venus retrograde to be over to start my honey jar. But, I was hoping to add other elements to my honey jar and was unsure if I need to stick to just sweetening herbs for love etc. Id really like to incorporate some herbs for better communication.. I actually have liquid mercury, parrot feathers, tobacco, and some rum. I haven't done this before in my other honey jars.
Does this seem like overkill? Id like to add some herbs to sweeten this person to me as well as some love drawing herbs.
Tobacco, a powerful herb and it may be of help to you.
Parrot Feathers, that's not really hoodoo so I'm not going to comment on it.
Rum doesn't belong in a honey jar and doesn't have anything to do with communication.

Liquid Mercury, well first off, it doesn't have much to do with communication within rootwork, its often thought of as lucky. That however is neither here nor there, mercury is a deadly heavy metal, it can and will cause a large variety of mental and physical illness if you play with it. It is simply foolish to play with it for any purpose. Also, with the exception of the Tobacco, none of what you talk about are LuckyMojo products, and this forum is meant to help people chose and use LuckyMojo products, not to serve as a general hoodoo/rootwork/magic board. Something to think about.
HRCC Student #1559

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:08 pm

I have worked on my ex with a honey jar and doll previously with some success, but stopped working on it for more than 2 months when things deteoriate between us. I like to re-start on the jar and doll again and wonder if I could do that or I will need to work on a new one? Note that the jar and doll had his personal items in it, and if I were to re create a new one, I will not have his personal items to work on anymore....

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:43 am

From my experience with honey jars,as well as from what I gather from reading the long post about honey jars, I think it is ok to re-start working your honey jar if it is for the same purpose. It's a container spell so the energy you put into it is still inside and it works sweetening your target even if you didn't work it for some time,as long as it is not ruined. I would just make sure to work it every day for one or two weeks,the same way I would if it was a new honey jar. I am not sure about the doll baby though, someone more experienced than me can answer this for you. You can use a pendulum though to confirm if your doll is still ok and if you should work with it.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:39 am

Yes you can work with both again as long as they are for the same purpose. I would move the doll through sage smoke just cleanse it of any negative energy, then smoke it through an appropriate incense for your situation. Then you can start working with it again.

moonlight

Unread post by moonlight » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:35 am

i been using baby jars to fill it with honey and sugar, i was told that writing your love ones name and putting it in the jar would take effect better, can it be true? if so how can i make it to take effect more?

moonlight

Unread post by moonlight » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:45 am

i want to try to get my parents/family to get along with my daughters father, is there anything i can do or prepare so they can give him a second chance to come into my home?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:30 am

Peaceful Home products can go a long way to settling down bad feelings and making sure people get along.

In addition Balm of Gilead can be added for healing past hurts. If things are pretty then Reconciliation products have been used for estranged friends and family members. Also sprinkle some Peace Water around the house.

Good luck
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:49 am

I would put everyone in a sweet jar with these products. Balms of gilead along with some clove for friendly bonds, and lavender (cooperation, soothes). Put in pictures of each family member in the honey jar. Then you can burn a light blue, white, and/or pink candle on top of the candle to ask for forgiveness. Peace water is definitely a nice touch as well, which you can sprinkle around the home, or you can include a few drops in the honey jar as well.

savanna1

Unread post by savanna1 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:14 pm

thanx so much, im new to hoodoo. could u recommend any books that give simple spells, im not a ritual kind of person. i suppose i lack disipline.

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:10 pm

Thank you Bri. Very helpful advice. I have been continuing the work so far he's really sweet to me.
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:18 pm

Sorry if this a duplicate post - my internet connection was lost when I was trying to submit it the first time.

My question is - would you still need personal concerns for this type of honey jar or are the pictures enough? I have a very similiar situtation in that we will be spending Thanksgiving with my parents and sister, and I wanted to do a forgiveness/peace honey jar for them with my boyfriend. Also my Mom is pretty stubborn anything I can add for her? Thanks!
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:30 pm

You can use pictures. But the more intimate the personal concern the better.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:32 pm

A great compendium of herb-magic knowledge is Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic. It catalogues the various herbs, roots, curios, and minerals used by the root doctor and relates a countless number of works that have been passed down from family to family from conjurer to conjurer.

BOO-GRI-HHSC Book Spellcraft Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode $14.95

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:34 pm

...or read about it here Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic (http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:03 pm

I am a fan of the Peaceful Home Products http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
As stated on the website, Peaceful Home puts an end to strife in the home and settle conditions so that every family member is contented and cooperative.

TC35

Unread post by TC35 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:25 am

Hi Guys - I guess I'm the newbie - without getting into the whole long story - it will be five months at the end of november since I broke up with my ex - I've been online since day one trying to find someone to help me and I have found myself here, I've always found it very hard to believe in magic, don't know why, never really thought about it until I broke up with my ex, I thought I would have moved on by now but it's not getting any easier, I love and miss him terribly. I was very angry when he broke up with me for the second time, but I was in shock and I've been too embarrassed to contact him or to apologise, I don't know maybe I just don't want to back down, it was our second time breaking up and the first time I wasn't angry and kept in contact with texts and emails and he came round to getting back together, but the second time I was just so so hurt by his words, I couldn't help myself I got very angry and walked away and I feel so bad ever since.

I have been reading so much stuff here about honey jars, I have one single strand of his hair and something he wrote on a notepad, where he told me he loved me. He is very stubborn and I was wondering is there any herb to work on this. Also in relation to the paper, would regular copy paper do, or would parchment paper be better, I live in Ireland and things are very hard to come by. My guy always found it very hard to open up and tell me how he was feeling is there any herb that can help with this also.

Sorry if these questions have been answered somewhere else in this thread, I just so want to get this right as it is my first time working with a honey jar.

Also if I had a glass jar of honey with a metal lid, would this suffice as the jar or should I purchase a jar from the lucky mojo website, I will be purchasing my herbs, when I've decided on which ones to use.

I really really need this to work and I hope with all of your help it will. Thanks in advance for any comments.

TC

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:25 am

Thank you!

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:11 am

I started a honey jar last monday for the purpose of reconciliation. I had not spoken to the person I wanted to reconcile with in over 4 months. I worked the jar Monday and Wednesday and on Friday of the same week he called twice! I was in such shock I didn't know what to do, I couldn't bring myself to answer the phone. I was trying to work up the courage to call him Monday night but before I could make the call I received an email from him with "WTF?" in the subject line. A little annoyed and confused I deleted the email without reading it. Now I am regretting not answering the phone or having the courage to return the call.

Should I continue to work the jar or have I already "blown it" at this point?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:06 pm

Um...yea, those were some pretty silly mistakes there. I would suggest you continue working the jar and get a reading to see if you need to do anything else.

In the meantime, why not return the call &/or email.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:38 pm

I second Devi - you should reach out to him - and be honest say when you say he called it kinda threw you for a loop - say sorry and well How are you? I know it's scary but you can do it...if you still feel unsure, then as Devi mentioned I would get a reading to know which direction you should go in. Good Luck!

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:50 pm

Thanks guys...it just really threw me off, I have never had anything happen so fast before! I'm working on the courage to at least make the call! I will continue working my jar too. Now I just need some instant courage! ; ) The one thing that hold me back is the email, I wouldn't normally respond or entertain responding to anyone who sent and email with that in the subject line...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:14 pm

Umm...you need to make that call. What is the point of doing the work if you are not going to reap the wonderful result? Personally, I think this is another common mistake people make with reconciliation work, and then get upset when they are sabotaging, and creating a set back as a result of their own mistakes. For anyone doing reconciliation work, when you get movement in a positive direction such as contact from your target then you need to answer the email, phone or whatever it is. I mean you cannot get upset later when the target is not reaching out to you once you decide to contact them after a few weeks because they might have moved on, and your opportunity to reconcile might be gone.

So rockpep make the call, or at least email them.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:35 pm

I'm with everyone. Make the call. Why do all this work and then not pick up? I understand your trepidation and such mistakes are made. Now rectify it by calling him back and now you know :-)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:40 pm

Hello TC,

Honey jars can definately be of use in a situation like this if you seek to reconcile. I highly recommed a reading to start you out to see if too much time has past, if there is still a chance, and if there is any other work that can be of help in this situation. To find reputable readers and rootworkers go to www.readersandrootworkers.org . Check us out.

My recommendation for a honey jar would be Balms of Gilead to heal past hurts (one for each of you), Rose to foster romance, Damiana to bring back a drifting lover, a bit of Ginger to add some heat to the work and make him hot for you, Star Anise to influence his mind and return him, Queen Elizabeth and Catnip to captivate him and make him yours.

Burn pink candles with Reconciliation oil on the top of this jar while praying for his return.

You can also check out Lucky Mojo's honey jar kits here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Good luck!

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:20 am

I'm definitely going to do that, I got cold feet and now I'm kicking myself for ignoring all his attempts. I hope I haven't made a mistake that cannot be repaired. Going to keep working my jar and make the call!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:58 pm

You are still procrastinating. The longer you wait, the more you may have to repair later. I strongly advise you to make the call today.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:51 pm

...let me throw in my, "make the call."

TC35

Unread post by TC35 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:42 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Hello TC,

Honey jars can definately be of use in a situation like this if you seek to reconcile. I highly recommed a reading to start you out to see if too much time has past, if there is still a chance, and if there is any other work that can be of help in this situation. To find reputable readers and rootworkers go to http://www.readersandrootworkers.org . Check us out.

My recommendation for a honey jar would be Balms of Gilead to heal past hurts (one for each of you), Rose to foster romance, Damiana to bring back a drifting lover, a bit of Ginger to add some heat to the work and make him hot for you, Star Anise to influence his mind and return him, Queen Elizabeth and Catnip to captivate him and make him yours.

Burn pink candles with Reconciliation oil on the top of this jar while praying for his return.

You can also check out Lucky Mojo's honey jar kits here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Good luck!
Thanks so much for your reply - I've been thinking a lot about it - I was wondering just out of curiosity, what would the effects be if my ex has moved on - I just can't seem to let him go

wonderwhy31

Unread post by wonderwhy31 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:48 am

Does anyone know if I can use finger nails instead of hair for a honey jar bc my bf does to much anywhere...

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:05 am

I finally called but there was no answer....waiting to see what happens next... Should I still continue working the jar?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:08 am

Yes continue to work the jar. You are going to have to do that. I would call back again later today, or around when called those few times.. If you are calling his office or something he might not be at work today. Most people in the US got yesterday and today off as well.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”