Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Staying Clear, Fair, and Protected During Jury Duty

KhonsuMes
HRCC Graduate
Staying Clear, Fair, and Protected During Jury Duty

Unread post by KhonsuMes » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:18 pm

I have a question on how best to approach jury duty, to assist in 1) staying fair and focused 2) cleansing and protecting from the effects of the difficult discussions and topics that inevitably must be dealt with.

So far, I've used Solomons Wisdom Oil each morning, with the Short prayer found here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

At the end of the trial, I will use a 13 Herb Bath to cleanse and clear out all the dross from the process.

Tomorrow I am going to start Fiery Wall of Protection Oil, to help keep away negative stuff.
I don't have any Clarity Products in the house, unfortunately. Those would be great for the situation if I had 'em.

I'd really appreciate ideas on what else to do, especially if there is a traditional approach to being a fair juror.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Staying Clear, Fair, and Protected During Jury Duty

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Your ritual seems great and appropriate. King Solomon Wisdom is a great oil to use during this process (and daily when making fair decisions)... Power is a another good oil to for situations involving personal strength...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Hi Khonsumes! :) If you are involved in a jury trial that has lasted for more than a few days the charges are probably fairly serious. Since you do not know not only what the Defendant or the Defendant's family and friends might have been "cooking up" or sweetening in the mean time (you) or anything else... to throw at The Judge or Jury... I would have the Lucky Mojo Firey Wall of Protection Oil on me from head to toe each and every day!!! You have GREAT tips, and I agree with the Clarity Products with regard to the verdict. I love the approach very good with The Wisdom of King Solomon Oil!!! In addition the follow up with the 13 Herb Bath :) Four Theives Vinegar comes to my mind here for added protection as does Saint Michael The Arch Angel if you work with the Saints. Again, you dont know what actually either side could have been working on.
You do have a clear grasp on what is going on and maybe someone will chime in with more information, too.
There is no doubt in my mind that you will make a good decision either way. (guilty or not guilty) You are very smart and will be able to see through it.
Good luck to you and stay posted full belief in you!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

KhonsuMes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KhonsuMes » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:01 pm

Thank you both for the thoughts and encouragement!

Power is a good suggestion, but not in the larder at the moment. How's this - John The Conqueror as a substitute, and I could add my own sign oil (Scorpio) to increase the 'spitritually staying true to my own convictions' angle.

Triplethreat, Four Thieves Vinegar _will_ be on my next LM order along with Power Oil. Fabulous suggestion. Never even considered the vinegar till now. You guys are great!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:05 pm

What an interesting post. I actually just had a client I helped avoid jury duty (for good reasons) XD.

I think you are definately on the right track. King Solomon's Wisdom and Clarity can help with making the right decisions.

If you are familar with Catholic folk magick then the Just Judge might be someone to petition.

After the trial I actually would use Hyssop to cleanse yourself of any error sin you may have committed.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:01 pm

KhonsuMes wrote:I have a question on how best to approach jury duty, to assist in 1) staying fair and focused 2) cleansing and protecting from the effects of the difficult discussions and topics that inevitably must be dealt with.

So far, I've used Solomons Wisdom Oil each morning, with the Short prayer found here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

At the end of the trial, I will use a 13 Herb Bath to cleanse and clear out all the dross from the process.

Tomorrow I am going to start Fiery Wall of Protection Oil, to help keep away negative stuff.
I don't have any Clarity Products in the house, unfortunately. Those would be great for the situation if I had 'em.

I'd really appreciate ideas on what else to do, especially if there is a traditional approach to being a fair juror.
Moses products!
http://www.luckymojo.com/moses.html
I like what you are doing and I like your intention, when I do court case work I like to combine King Solomon Wisdom with Moses' powerful Law giving abilities. King Solomon invokes clarity and wisdom while Moses can provide a good, basic understanding of the legal principles involved and help you reach the best conclusion for all parties involved. I also enjoy working with the Libra line of products in cases like this as Libra is the sign of the scales and they are known for being fair and balanced (the other side of fickle and indecisive). I'm a Libra though so that makes sense for me, you may want to get a quick ten minute consultation before deciding to go with that particular line or not. But working with Moses and that product line would be a great addition to what you are already doing.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:09 pm

Moses products are a great idea! Thanks for bringing that up, Miss Bri!
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

KhonsuMes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KhonsuMes » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:51 pm

ConjureMan and Miss Bri, I thank you all so much for the suggestions, though I only just read them now.
We finished up today.
The combo this morning was King Solomon Wisdom, Fiery Wall of Protection, John the Conqueror and Scorpio. The last two for strengthening my own convictions without coercing anyone. I felt clearer than the day before and somehow less defensive/aggressive. Guess the combo had my back there.
Moses is something I will add in to the collection I think. Thanks Miss Bri for the suggestion on a connection with Court Cases (as well as seal dressing).

It struck me during the day that most all of us involved - the defendant and everybody on the jury especially - really need healing after this kind of proceeding.
So tonight when I got in, the very first order of business was a full-up Healing Candle - anointed, papered, and augmented with Althaea. I started it right off, because it is never to soon to start healing or generating the intention to heal.

Tomorrow morning comes the 13 Herb bath and I'll add (more) Hyssop to it with extra intention on any possible wrongdoing on my part. Thanks for that ConjureMan.
Peace and thanks to all.

KhonsuMes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KhonsuMes » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Hi ConjureMan Ali:
I reread your advice, along with the two Psalms for 13 Herb Bath and Hyssop, and see that they really don't work together at once.
Psalm 51 is all about repentence of our own wrongdoing, and 37 is about protection from outside evil.

So I am correcting myself here:
I'll do each of them, but separately on different days.

What a learning process this is.. Thanks to you all again!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:37 pm

I too find Lucky Mojo forum a learning process, we learn something here everyday and use that learning to help others with similar situations...that is why I am glad to be a member of the Lucky Mojo Forum.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”