Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 14, 2010

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 14, 2010

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:44 pm

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Here's what we need to know:

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different):

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):

5) A brief description of your situation:

6) Do you want a card reading?

7) Do you want hoodoo spell casting recommendations?

8) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator
Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 14, 2010

Unread post by Lady Muse » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:52 pm

1. TrueBlessing
2. same name
3. same name
4.(760)
5. I have recently gone throught a break up which has change the house hold income. I am a truck driver and a entertainer. My current Job schedual (driving Dry Vans)allowes me the time I need to work on my album and do backgrounds for others. Do I need to persue a different Job paying more money (driving tanks)in which would probbly change my schedual or should I be still at my current job where I have favor while working on my music career. Is the music going to take off soon within the next year or so, perhaps before, just want to make sure Im on the right path. I know that the doors are opening and sometimes things can happen to try to throw you off your path. Dont want to make the wrong decision right at the door.
4.Yes I would like a reading
5.Yes I would like recommend casting
6.11/14
Blessing to you all
TrueBlessing

DR KIONI AND I TALKED WITH HER ON NOV. 14th. -- cat
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

tnish

Unread post by tnish » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:09 am

tnish
tnish
nish
815 Illinois
Ok it seems ever since I had a car accident back in May of 2008 it seems like no matter what I do I just cant seem to get back off the ground. It seems like Im always lagging behind what other ppl my age are doing whether its school relationships going out having fun etc. Cant seem to find a job, no talk(not to mention hope) of maybe owning my own home one day getting a nice car etc. I mean is there something about maybe doing something heinous in your past life that will haunt you in this present life. Its funny b/c before this I use to have money could do what I wanted and was able to keep my weight down, now I cant loose weight for nothing. Not to mention not having money for anything b/c nutrisystem, nutritionalist, dietitican and gym trainers arent going to help you for free they gotta live too. And I have all these great ideas and inventions Ive come up with but cant get them anywhere b/c of course you need money to make money. I cant even remember the last time I went out had fun, and dont even mention a decent date, I havent dated in 2/3 years. I was just looking for some guideance since I rarely ask anyone for help since they really dont know what to tell me. I feel like Ill just keep aimlessly shuffling along in all aspects of my life.
Yes
Yes
Ill be on the queue on 11/14/2010

Thank You

wannano

Unread post by wannano » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:21 pm

1. Wannano
2. same
3. same
4. 267 PA
Is he trying to hurt me or what? He left about a year ago and is slowly starting to make his way back. I think he loves me but something stops him from wanting to be with me permanently after we’ve been together for 23 years. I know that he still loves me or at least I think he does. Since he’s been gone from home I can’t seem to get him to do right as far as taking care of his child support or anything. He continues to come around and that’s not a problem but I just want it to be for the right reasons and not just because he wants a good meal, sex, or he doesn’t want me to put him in the system. I really need to know how he feels (I honestly do love him but I’m at a crossroad). I want to know if this relationship is worth fighting for or should I give up now, what do I do? Also, are there some other forces at work trying to destroy this relationship? If so, who and for how long? Do you see him as a permanent part of my life (husband) or am I going to be without him for good at some point?
5. yes, I would like a card reading
6. yes, I would like hoodoo spell casting recommendations
7. 11/14/2010
Warm regards,

Wannano

MojoMama

Unread post by MojoMama » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:11 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: MojoMama

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different):

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 970 Colorado

5) A brief description of your situation: My situation is described on the forum here please-help-me-open-the-road-for-a-new-love-t9735.html
Basically, I'm wanting to know, is there the possibility of a real relationship between this gentleman and myself, although our paths differ? Would this be a good relationship? I find myself thinking of him frequently through the day, and look forward to our conversations. If this relationship has potential, what should I do to enhance it, and increase chances of success? I get this feeling that the delay in response to my previous inquiry was a way of opening the door to this one.

6) Do you want a card reading? Yes

7) Do you want hoodoo spell casting recommendations? Yes

8) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 14 November

eyboogie

Unread post by eyboogie » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:03 am

1. Eyboogie
3.Ericka
4.720 Denver, CO
5.I am not seeing any signs or movement from my work! I have cleansed with Chinese wash and thirteen herb bath, burned a few road openers etc. I would like to know if I've been crossed or if my request need to be approached differently.
6.yes
7.yes
8. November 14th

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:11 pm

Thaks to all who participated this week, both from the Lucky Mojo Forum and from MyHoodooSpace. Those who were not selected because we ran out of time can copy thei requests over to the new thread for next week (Nov, 21st, 2010) if they intend to be in the queue then. I will not copy posts over, as only YOU know whether you will be listening in the queue on November 21st. The earlier posts tend to get served first!

This thread is now locked.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “2010 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”