Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

blackberry
Newly Registered

Re: Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by blackberry » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:48 am

My guy and I broke up so I did several spells to draw him back: I rolled his sock toward me, started a sugar jar with a white candle, and cleaned house with Chinese Wash. He came back the next day to apologize, and we made love, but he is staying at his mother’s and refuses to move back in. He says he wants to be “friends with benefits.” I told him that will not do, either come back or stay away, and he got angry. I feel like I have ruined everything. I got my sign and I got definite movement, but I don’t know now if I can actually complete the spell as I had hoped. Should I give up?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:14 am

Blackberry,

You got great signs and very swift movement, but you crossed up your own work by tipping your hand too soon. I would not give up, though. I would add some further spells to “carry the good work on.” Try some binding spells now, the kind that are hidden in the bed, applied through laundering the sheets, tying knots in a semen-soaked string and carrying it on you, or feeding him your sexual fluids.

I would not give up unless the spell does not reach a satisfactory completion within three months. Only then — unless i had deliberately and aforehandedly set a longer time limit (such as “a year and a day,” or “until my next birthday” or such) — would i consider it to have failed and after that i would either try another approach or give up the case.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:06 am

When you are getting movement like this, and the person reaches out to you after you’ve done reconciliation work or are in the middle of it, I think it is important to not force things or let them know your intentions straight out. Take the time to ease back into things rather than rush it. And you surely do not want to rush back into something without changing previous behaviours. Otherwise, it’s just going to be the same thing all over again, with the same bad outcome.

Accept and listen to what he is saying. I would rather have close proximity to the target as a friend, which can always progress, than unleash all my feelings about how I want to reconcile, so he gets freaked out and runs away. This is not productive to the work, and can set the process back.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:07 am

Hello There!

Okay have beendoing my Money Drawing Spell kit since Friday and have had some strange things happen.

I was up baking for a customer late Sunday night..well actually it was Monday A.M. Anyway, while I was baking the phone rang at 2:19 am. Weird but maybe someone with wrong number?

During that time as well I had been listening to music and my laptop had shut down because the battery was dead. Well that's okay but maybe 30 minutes later my laptop came back on...finished playing the song that was on when it shut down the first time and then shut down after it played the song to the end.

Well yesterday I did my spell routine which went fine. This morning when I looked at the incense that I'd burned (Money Drawing) I noticed the tip was curved at the top and the incense itself was leaning at a 45 degree angle. The tip of the incense was still intact and no pieces or ash had fallen off and the incense had burned clean through to the bottom.

Are these some sort of signs are am I just looking for something?

Thanks!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:38 am

BestofLife, personally, I dont see that any of this is significant to your work. I dont know how it could be to your drawing work anyways. In any case, I could be wrong, but for more insight you should get a reading. A 10 minute reading will do it.

http://www.rootworkers.org

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:48 am

BestofLife, I also don't see any of those as signs. But stars is right, a 10 minute reading will help put your mind at rest one way or the other.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Transformer

Unread post by Transformer » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:11 pm

ok, I am getting caught up in the terminology. I understand what you are saying, Catherine, I do, but I guess what I am asking then, is if the spell failed. if that is the right word. I mean, it worked enough that I got contact but I'm back to where we started - barely speaking - so do I view this as the ultimate outcome or could this still turnaround given it's only been a month.

Stars, the only reason I hinted reconciliation is because he was acting like my boyfriend. He wasn't treating me like a friend. It was him calling me, asking to see me, reaching out to me, being affectionate with me, talking of the past. It was very touchy feely lovely lovely. So when I responded in kind, he flipped and told me to stop acting like his girlfriend.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Babybio / Transformer,

I’d say what you have seen is “movement,” but not “completion.” The two of you were not talking at all, now you are talking. That’s movement in the right direction, but he says he wants to remain friends, and not to resume being lovers — hence this is not yet completion.

This question comes up often enough that i want to make sure that everyone gets it straight. “Completion” of your work does not mean “the spell ran out of steam.” It means “I got what i wanted.” And, no, you did not get what you wanted.

You two were not speaking. You did a spell for reconciliation.

You got a sign — he contacted you.

You got movement — he spoke to you again affectionately, and he reminisced, albeit only as a friend.

You did not get completion — he did not reconcile with you.

So either the spell has failed or that was movement. It was certainly not completion, unless you choose to stop there of your own accord.

You can hire someone to divine signs for you. This page at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers will provide more information:

Category:Interpretations of Dreams, Signs, and Omens
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _and_Omens
catherine yronwode

eyboogie

Unread post by eyboogie » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:10 pm

Hello all,

For the past few months I have not been seeing any results from any the work ive done. No signs or movement.

I have honey jars, ammonia jars, figural candles, bottle spells and dressed candles with no signs or results on any of them. All for different situations.

I have tried Road Opener along with the 13 Herb Bath so far.

A lot of the work is for money and with no movement in that area it is hard to afford a reading right now.

Is there anything I can try in the meantime before i can afford a reading?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:15 pm

You can get a ten minute reading for ten dollars from several members of AIRR, myself, Miss Bri, and ConjureMan Ali included.

I am not saying this to you to shine you on, but with no signs or movement at all, i feel that only a reading will disclose the full extent of what is going wrong -- whether you have been cursed, whether you are attempting things that are simply not meant to be, whether your work needs to be backed up in some practical ways that you are overlooking, or whether good things are on the way.

I'm adding your post to the thread on signs -- because even though it is about a LACK of signs, that is still the issue here -- and without signs, we cannot do anything but recommend a reading.
catherine yronwode

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:14 pm

Signs are subjective, but when you get obvious ones it can be like a WOW moment.

Some may familiar with my story and I recently posted about our communication issues. I hadn't even thought out or planned out a course of action yet, mainly because I had school and stuff. Friday, when we spoke on the phone, he mentioned about things "going too slowly". Saturday was his birthday, so Friday (usual day to burn a pink candle on my honey jar), I decided to make a "Wish", for him. I inscribed my candle with his name and some key words. As I was doing this I was thinking about him and about what I wished for him. I was then moved to actually write out a petition, asking for God to give him a sign that would renew his hope - while I was doing my work his Mom was blowing up my phones, cell and home. I even said to myself, boy this woman doesn't give up. When I was done, I called her back, and she was like OMG, so needed to talk to you - have good news. So when she tells me the good news, it was my turn to say OMG - we had been waiting for a decision on a matter concerning his son. When we started the process, we were told it could take 6 months or more for approval - (did spell work on this, to help with approval - not speed) so imagine my surprise that we received word of approval - way sooner than we we thought.

The point of the story - you can never tell - sometimes signs come in a small way - some in a big way - I had two successful outcomes. We hadn't gotten any movement or signs, which kinda had me worried - then bam - conclusion of the work with no prior sign.

Then my simple petition asking for a sign (that would be obvious to him, that things would continue to get better) we find out about the approval - which did help him relax and feel better about things moving forward --- which actually helped our communication - since in the process of discussing next steps for his son - he opened up about a lot of things - go figure :)

Sometimes we get signs - sometimes we don't - doesn't mean spell work won't work or isn't working. Above all things faith and patience is usually what we need to stay focused on at least that's been my experience.
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

wildbunch33

Unread post by wildbunch33 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:36 pm

I recently bought a come to me candle without any instructions of how to use it. I want to use it find a girlfriend for me,but I don't have anyone in particular. What is the right way to use it and can you use the candle to attract that special someone without suggesting a certain individual(s)?

Any suggestions would be helpful.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:17 pm

The come to me candle is PERFECT for this situation.

I would write your name down 7 times on a name paper. Then turn it to the right and the write "attract new mate" 7 times across your name. I would write in a circle without lifting the pen (you can dot the i's and cross the T's afterwards.) "I am irresistable, and desirable to all women".

Fold it towards you and put it under the candle.

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

wildbunch33

Unread post by wildbunch33 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:06 am

Can this same process work on a certain individual that you want to attract? Writing their name 7 times also will it get the same results?

wildbunch33

Unread post by wildbunch33 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:45 am

What is "name paper"? Can regular copy or notebook paper will do or I have to get special paper for this?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:50 pm

wildbunch33 wrote:What is "name paper"? Can regular copy or notebook paper will do or I have to get special paper for this?
"Name paper" is not a special kind of paper :) A name paper is a paper prepared with people names. I personally prefer unlined paper for such things, clean white paper that hasn't been used for anything else. You can also buy special paper is you so chose and if that feels right to you.
HRCC Student #1559

serene

Unread post by serene » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:59 pm

Can a 7 day come to me candle be started on a Wednesday. I know Friday and Monday are the best days but the target will be coming over after midnight when he gets off work to talk. Any other suggestions are welcome also

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:35 pm

There is no rule set in stone when to start your candle work serene. Some practitioners may chose to work by days of the weeks (as you mentioned), hours of the day, seasons, planetary influences etc etc...read here about planetary influences (http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html) Very good information. To answer your question, yes.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

serene

Unread post by serene » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:47 pm

Thank you very much

KhonsuMes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KhonsuMes » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:53 pm

Agree with jwmcclin (of course) .
Definitely think you can start this one, since he's on his way, so to speak, and in Hoodoo it is good to do the work when the work needs doing...

wildbunch33

Unread post by wildbunch33 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:47 am

What I do with the petition after the candle burn down in the glass container?

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:04 pm

Hello all. planning out some latest work i want to attempt. ive read on the forums that most moving break up spells the target that a practitioner wants gone usually has a black candle representing them annointed with break up, hotfoot and whatever other oil they choose and attraction on one half to move towards a white unknown lover attraction annointed for them.

... well i got alot of different things now but attraction isnt one of them. yet anyways. i do have come to me oil. but im not exactly sure that it would be so good to use it for this target as id be using it on mine the girls and the enemy target and the unknown. i would like some opinions on this please. thanks all
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:23 pm

You can use oils that suite your purpose. Most love oils would work wonderfully in a moving candle spell. Come to Me would be great to draw your target closer and if you are using four figurines then it can also work on bringing a new ideal lover for the person you want to move away.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:39 pm

Oh thank you Conjureman Ali. this is quite helpful to me. i do admit i like to look at a spell/situation from different angles and ask.. what could this item/oil/powder affect this outcome. i do have quite alot to go in learning.. but im fully seeking to learn as much as i can.

i see this thread as a possibility for helping others in some form and im open to more discussion with this subject.

how could the use of an oil such as fire of love affect this type of moving candle spell on the unknown lover for the enemy target? it could be a great addition for that hated enemy of some fellow practitioner.. get that guy/gal movin away from who they want!! lol
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:31 pm

If you put come to me oil on an ideal lover for the target (or the person/enemy you want out of the way) then it could attract an ideal mate for the other person. Fire of love oil would not be as effective as come to me because fire of love is sort of heating up an existing relationship. But personally I would use come to me, betwitching, attraction, and/or look me over products to draw the attention of another person to the enemy.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:00 am

Stars your right... i cant believe that aspect of fire of love slipped my mind. How embarrasing. But thankful of the additions of the other oils that you mentioned.

Another question comes to my mine.. has anyone ever actually used hotfoot on the enemy targets and the unknown lovers candle with intent of them both going away and be wanderers with each other? i know that id not want this unknown to be hotfooted away from the enemy target. Its just a curiosity more or less... i do know that i want the enemy target hotfooted atleast.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:28 am

If you are trying to attract or reconcile with someone who is attached to a significant other, and trying to move the enemy towards someone else then you are going to set the FOUR candle moving spell as follows.

(Pink or red figural candle for YOU) (Red or pink Figural candle for target) (White candle for enemy) (Red candle for new lover)

1.Dress your candle with come to me, reconciliation,and other appropriate oils to the situation. Carve your name into it.

2. Dress the front of your target's candle with reconciliation oil, come to me oil, etc. Carve their name into it.

3. On the BACK of the target's candle you are going to dress it with separation oil and/or break up oil, etc

Your candle, and the target's candle should be FACING each other about a foot apart

4. You are going to dress the BACk of your enemy's candle with separation oil, and/or break up oil/powder

This candle should be back to back with the candle of the target, facing the opposite way.

5. Dress the front of the ENEMY'S candle with attraction, look me over, come to me, and other appropriate oils to attract someone new.
Carve their name if you know it, or "other lover"

6. Dress the new lover's candle with attraction, come to me, follow me boy/girl and so on. This candle should be facing the enemy's candle.

Carve "new lover for enemy"

These two candles should about be about half a foot apart. Now what you are going to do is over 3 or 7 days. Move your target's candle closer to YOU, and move the RIVAL'S candle towards the new lover. So what you are doing is 3 spells almost at once. You are moving your target away from the rival. Your target closer to you, and the Rival towards another person.Each day moving them closer, and on the last day letting them burn down together.

If you want the Rival and the new Lover to be together, I would bind them together on the last day OR you can take the candle remains of those candles, and put them on some red material. Sprinkle in some honey suckle, knot weed, rose petals, and follow me boy/girl or love me, or stay with me. Tie the packet together, and throw it in the river so that they stay together but away from you and your target.

You can bind you and your target together with the same products but instead you are going to bury it in your yard.

If this still concept still does not make sense to anyone...message me and I would be glad to email you a picture.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:23 pm

You can dress the back of the black figure candle (the rival) with Break up and Hot Foot. When you move this candle towards its new lover you then toss both of them in to a river to carry them out of you and your lover's life.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:30 pm

Thank you Stars for making a clear and thorough walkthrough of performing this moving candle spell. its a good one and i like it very much so. and Conjureman Ali id have to say that i am a fan of combining hotfoot and break up products together.. add that extra little kick to it nicely.

there is only one minor question i do have about this whole moving spell... and that is about the petition(s). how many would be necessary and where would they be placed? i merely ask because there are 4 candles with 3 objective to it.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

wildbunch33

Unread post by wildbunch33 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:33 am

I have been burning my Come to Me candle for the past few days, now for a few hours each day. Unfortunately I can't leave it unattended, fearing I might accidentally burn down my home. I burn my candle when I am at home everyday when I can. Does this process will affect my end results, because I can't burn the candle continuously?

Also the melted wax is floating high in the glass container around the flame. Should I dump the melted wax out of the glass container to keep the flame going?

Thanks

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:26 pm

Burning your candle in sections is perfectly fine. Not everyone burns their candles all the way through. Merely snuff out your candle when you aren't working it then pray your intent and light it when you desire.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:27 pm

wildbunch33 wrote:I have been burning my Come to Me candle for the past few days, now for a few hours each day. Unfortunately I can't leave it unattended, fearing I might accidentally burn down my home. I burn my candle when I am at home everyday when I can. Does this process will affect my end results, because I can't burn the candle continuously?
It may affect reading the glass of the candle, as relighting it can sometimes cause excessive sooty marks on the glass, but it will not affect the result.
HRCC Student #1559

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:08 am

Hello LM Fam,

I haven't post in a long while, but I have been checking in on you all and reading different post.
I have a question for whom ever can give me an answer or advice on a situation that has been mind boggling to me.
I searched the forum high and low for similar postings and could not locate any that was close.

Any how, tonight when hubby was parking our car in the back yard I usually get out the car close and lock the gate,
which I did tonight. I noticed something shining in the snow right at the edge of the door but a little passed under the gate. I pick it up to see what it was and it was a white tea light candle unused turned down in the snow. I use tea lights but I knew automatically it wasn't the same kind that I use.
I became suspicious because it was perfectly sitting there on our side of the yard. like someone placed it there. So I threw it as far as I could. We recently moved into my parents house about three months ago. They were trying to sale it because were we were before my landlord lost the building. For some strange reason my parents divorced after fifty years of marriage with seven children. Mom has told me about some strange things happening around the house, she even had camera's and monitors installed all around the house because dad had moved out and she was alone. They had became worst enemies to each other and still to this day they love each other. they both have been out of the house now for about two years and gone their separate ways.

I don't know if my mind is playing tricks or if someone is playing tricks.
I'm wondering if i made the move too fast at throwing the candle as far as I could. What do you think about this situation. I also noticed for three weeks I have not been able to sleep. I toss and turn all through the night.. I just started taking a sleep aid and I still wake up in the middle of night and can't go back to sleep...it has became very irritating for me. I am not saying because of the candle I can't sleep I just think someone maybe trying to lay tricks around my house. What could this mean if any meaning at all.
I went out and bought a protective candle but I'm waiting until Sunday to light it.
Crescent Moon
Happy I found LM I love this place
Thank You St. Expedite 4 help and St. Michael 4 protection

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:08 am

I think you should get a reading on this to see if something is being thrown for you.

If there was something going on you need to cleanse the place before doing the protection work. You can order some jinx killer to pour over stuff that you find in your yard that you think have been placed there to cross you. If it was placed there to curse you it probably wasn't so good that you picked it up with your bare hands without killing that jinx first.

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:52 am

wow! someone can use a turned down white tea candle against you? to jinx or cross you?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:21 pm

It could just be a tealight. You'd be surprised what falls out of people's hands, windows, and what not. I'm mean if someone was wishing you ill they could dress the tealight.

Of course a reading would reveal for sure.

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:42 pm

I am amazed to hear this. I feel for certain that someone put it back there. only b/c our back gate is at an alley and we are the first house on the corner and they had to walk back there to put it where it was. and I know for sure that our garbage is picked up every Tuesday and it was already gone and we have been back there since Tuesday and it wasn't there then, so they had to have put it back there between Thursday night or last night while we were gone.

Do anyone here know a spell using a tealight face down? what does this represent? or mean
I will be setting up an appointment for a reading tomorrow cause this is mind boggling.

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:49 pm

@ ConjureMan Ali,
I think you are right!. Now that I think about it My husband has not been well lately. He has been complaining about his stomach hurting a lot for the last two days. Im wondering if it was laid for him. Nothing has been going right for him lately. So when he hurts I hurt.
It could just be a tealight. You'd be surprised what falls out of people's hands, windows, and what not. I'm mean if someone was wishing you ill they could dress the tealight.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:40 am

Don't jump to any conclusions. Its easy to see a trick in any little thing. If you are uneasy about this get a reading, but also be ready to accept that it might just have been a tealight.

No, I don't know any conjures involving an unlit tea light being left by someone's house.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:54 am

Crescent Moon, I know of no spell using a tea light candle turned upside down to curse anyone, but you can cross people up in all sorts of ways.

I was recommending you a reading because you are having problem with your sleep because you worry you might be cursed. You are worrying about what's going on in the house. You are worrying that you might be worrying too much and "that your mind is playing tricks with you". That's why I recommended a reading. So you would know for sure, if you are cursed or not. Not because I think that generally upside down tealights is a sign of crossing. I hope the reading will bring you clarity.

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:49 pm

Thank you two so much!... a reading it is...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:07 pm

When I have conducted this spell, I do not put petition papers under the actual candles you are moving, but I do sometimes set vigil lights for the 3 different objectives which one candle would be for the target to come to you so perhaps a return to me/reconciliation candle, a break up candle for the target and the rival, and then another candle such as come to me, follow me, and attraction, for the rival and a new lover. That is how I solve that problem.

But if you do not want to make 3 different vigil lights, then I would simply say as I move each candle "target as you move away from (rival name) you will move closer, and fall back in love with me. For the rival I would say something like "rival as you move away from and break free from (target's name) you will move and find another lover you are infatuated with.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:53 pm

to the forum regulars you know me by now... i like to look at things and ask on possibilities. i always ask on things before i do anything but one thought that occured to me is.. is it possible or even desireable to have a vigil that combines come to me and reconcilliation into one? id like some opinions on the matter for discussion. what do you all think?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:59 pm

i would use them together as the come to me brings him to the rec if thats how you set it, of course the petition in the come to me should be directed in that manner to draw him to rec. iv seen candles set in that manner before come to me follow me boy and rec. though have you had a reading on this person and the prospects of rec? or thought about other work to do with the candles. You might want to consider a honey jar and a rec spell kit along with the candle working. Good luck!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:59 pm

You asked a similar question here weaithklewn about mixing a Come To Me candle with Attraction.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:25 pm

Hehe yup i remember that :) but ok heres what i was trying to figure out really.. its not so much the oils i have questions about. as i ve never had any previous experience with vigils before im more concerned of the mix of herbs that is used in them. ive read time and time again of the importance of not overloading vigils with oils or herbs. not thinking of the top of my head i cant really recall how many differnt herbs that LM puts in either a reconcilliation or a come to me vigil or which herbs are the same in both (if any).

so reflecting on that other post of mine tells me that yes a combination of these 2 is feasible. but how bout in a vigil? im talking of the herbs.. say i purchased a come to me vigil and it arrives... i have some of the LM reconcilliation herbs left from the honeyar kit and put a pinch in that.and 3 drops of oil. would it be too much for it that it can potentially burn sooty because i added these thing into it?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

trish76

Unread post by trish76 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:59 pm

I don't think anyone is going to be able to tell you the exact measurements they use when doing it, you are going to have to work with it yourself and see what works best, keeping in mind what was posted about drowning the wick, adding too many herbs etc. Don't overthink it and just keep an eye on what you are doing. My first two homemade vigil candles were a hot mess...literally.....because I was so focused on the end goal I had in mind and not so much on common sense. In any event, I ordered a few more LM vigils and looked at how it was done. There's not a puddle of oil on the top and the top isn't completely coated with herbs...when it burns down completely you can kinda see how much was put in. Also keep in mind that if you dump in any large chunks of herbs right on the top they are going to catch fire when the flame hits them. If you feel so inclined, you could try ordering a few "test" candles, the ones that are undressed and unfixed, and work on your technique that way.
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:00 am

Simply put...Yes. You can combine come to me which is for attraction of a new or old lover, or an unknown lover, and reconciliation which is to heal a past relationship. An even better product to couple with reconciliation is return to me. You can use all 3 or the last two.

If you want lucky mojo to combine the two, then simply get an unlabelled plain vigil candle, and state in the order box you want it dressed with reconciliation, and come to me type of herbs.

Since you have some herbs left over from the previous kit then lightly sprinkle some reconciliation herbs in the come to me vigil light along with the oil. OR you can put the come to me candle in the middle, and buy some offeratory candles, and put them around the come to me candle. So that you are covering both basis. You can dress the offeratory candles with the left over reconciliation herbs/oil you have. You can use however many offeratory candles as you want.

trish76

Unread post by trish76 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:39 am

wraithklewn wrote:Hehe yup i remember that :) but ok heres what i was trying to figure out really.. its not so much the oils i have questions about. as i ve never had any previous experience with vigils before im more concerned of the mix of herbs that is used in them. ive read time and time again of the importance of not overloading vigils with oils or herbs. not thinking of the top of my head i cant really recall how many differnt herbs that LM puts in either a reconcilliation or a come to me vigil or which herbs are the same in both (if any).

so reflecting on that other post of mine tells me that yes a combination of these 2 is feasible. but how bout in a vigil? im talking of the herbs.. say i purchased a come to me vigil and it arrives... i have some of the LM reconcilliation herbs left from the honeyar kit and put a pinch in that.and 3 drops of oil. would it be too much for it that it can potentially burn sooty because i added these thing into it?

My bad, I thought you were trying to make your own candle with the LM oils and herbs. I shouldn't post this late at night. :oops:
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:07 am

thank you everyone for the great ideas. all are most helpful and give some various options that i do really like. i was distracted earlier when i put up the post that i didnt even remember i can have LM fix a vigil that way for me.. Thank you for reminding me of that Stars

Trish you werent entirely wrong as i was looking at it from both angles.. to make my own or combine one thats premade from LM. so dont think you werent helpful because you were :)
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

faitlaforce

Unread post by faitlaforce » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:26 pm

Hey, maybe I am looking too deep into this but maybe you all can point me in the right direction.

Wed- lit an orange candle for the heck of it, petitioned for my sons father, within an hour or lighting the candle he called me and we had a humorous conversation. (Rarely happens). That same night I also had two visions or dreams of him, and we were lovers. It felt soo extremely real, I woke up too happy. I was also visited by a spirit, a child spirit. I dont knw what to take of that.

Thursday I was talking about my sons father to a family friend as we entered the car the radio turned on and his favorite group was playing.

On fri I went out to get new years prayer supplies, as I was headed into the shop he called me and we had a really good conversation and friendly debate. As I was leaving the store where I had printed our pictures, his car was parked right in front of me.

Today sat he text me.

What would you consider to be signs? Also his kind of car is rare its an olive green old suv and I see it a lot.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:30 pm

faitlaforce, these all sound like very solid signs that the candle you lit did have an effect. Now you need to work for movement -- movement toward you. An orange candle opens the way for change; now take it to the next level with a solid Reconciliation or Return to Me spell.

Reconciliation spiritual supplies:
http://luckymojo.com/products-reconciliation.html

Return to Me spiritual supplies:
http://luckymojo.com/products-return-to-me.html
catherine yronwode

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:58 pm

is it possible to order a come to me vigil and have LM add reconcilliation herbs and oils in it too? i kinda wanted the vigil with a label :D
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:53 pm

Sure, you can ask for a candle with one label to be dressed with herbs and oils from another line of products. Just be sure to state your request clearly in the message area of your order.

CAN-GLS-COME
Come To Me Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:00 pm

yay!! Thank you for replying to me Ms. cat. This is good as i really wanted one with a label instead of a plain vigil... i really like the artwork you guys use for your products.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

Nighthawk01

Unread post by Nighthawk01 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:54 pm

Hello, I hope I am at the right spot here. I have two questions? One? I have started a "Graveyard Dirt Love Spell". It's under my bed right now. I understand that I am to bury it in the backyard to bind it. I placed it on this young lady I know and love. Do I bury it when she comes to me? Or do I bury it when we get married. Also, I have made a coppertubing love spell. It's where you put your intended one's name on a piece of paper 7 times, put it in the tube and wear it around your neck for 7 days. The question is? After 7 days do I place it in a sock drawer or bury it also in the backyard? The last one I may I placed it in a drawer. And then finally, I don't know why, I cut the tubing open and I know that must have broken it. If someone can help me with these two Items, I'll be very grateful. I am going to start buying things the first of the month, and hopefully I can start the course in four months. Thanks for everyone's time and effort.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:03 am

Completion of a spell is when you get what you asked. Did you ask for marriage? Did you ask for her to come to you? Read this complete thread for further details and you should get a clearer understanding Nighthawk01. Good Luck in your work.

Nighthawk01

Unread post by Nighthawk01 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:10 pm

Thanks so much. I do plan on buying and getting started into this this summer, if Miss Cat will permit it. I would love to take the course she offer's. Yes, I did ask for us getting married and no, it hasn't happened yet. I haven't see to much different, but I have seen a little. I'm just going to keep faith and getting this program started. Can you tell me about the "coppertubing love spell"? It says to put your intended name on a piece of paper seven times. Place it into the coppertubing and wear it on a string for seven days. That's all I could ever find it saying. Do I keep wearing it or take it off and place it somewhere safe or what? I have had lots of help here and on the phone today when I called about making an order. I'd just like to say thanks to all. I hope yo've got an answer for the last one on the coppertubing. I truly feel as you do. Thanks again.

thanks

Unread post by thanks » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:34 pm

i lit a novena candle for ATTRACTION. I want to attract love and success (career). right before it finished burning, the glass broke leaving a hole at the bottom. Some green wax spilled out. it burned for another minute and that was it. any ideas what i should do or what this meant?
thanx!

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:15 am

Hi thanks,
That would be considered a bad sign, that you would not attract the thing you wanted. I think you should consider getting a reading.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”