Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:03 pm

You should start by having a reading with a rootworker - they can look into the case deeply from both a practical and spiritual level and help guide you using that knowledge. They can put together a gameplan for conjure that will work for you. You can find a list of reputible and skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.com.

Also, if you have an anger issue, you should also seek some sort of counselling or anger management to help make the necessary changes to help you be more skilled at navigating conflict within relationships.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

gabbystar

Unread post by gabbystar » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:24 pm

I am looking to schedule an appointment for a reading with a rootworker, but just wanted to see if this is an abnormal case that I shouldn't even bother with, is it really extreme?

Or has someone pulled it off even with a restraining order on them?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:26 pm

Not knowing any details about the case and without reading on it I cannot answer your question. You will need to speak to a reader and get their opinion on the matter.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:54 pm

It seems pretty extreme to me. I will read for people who have restraining orders against them, but i will not work for them.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

tarotcardfairy

Unread post by tarotcardfairy » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:58 pm

Perhaps you should look into working with a root worker and also looking into root work on yourself, perhaps a healing work from Lucky Mojo. If you have rage issues, perhaps there is something you need to work on in yourself too. Perhaps you were led here to help yourself.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:38 pm

What stuck out in your post was your comparing your relationship to a "passionate rock star couple." You are modeling yourself after dysfunctional celebrities, possibly with substance abuse issues. Despite what you see in celebrity mags, it's not cool to be a drama queen and be angry all the time. See a counselor and a doctor to find out what underlying physical and psychological issues are causing you to act this way. Start meditating and praying. Drink less coffee. Get some Peace Water and sprinkle it on yourself and in your home. Burn candles dressed with Peaceful Home oil.

I have felt calmer since working with Hindu deities, who are usually pictured with a serene expression on their faces. (Except Kali!) But of course, that is a personal choice.

As far as the reconciliation goes, anything is possible. But even if the restraining order is lifted and you can contact him, you need to calm down.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:21 am

Mama Micki hits the nail on the head. Reconciliation work is only successful if the core issues that led to the break up are addressed. Pulling him back isn't the issue; the issue is that you have a temper problem that caused someone who once loved you to break up, run away, and file a restraining order. The latter really points to the severity of his issue with your temper. We file restraining orders against people we view as unstable and dangerous. Is that how you wish to be viewed?

So what can you do? Get a reading from the talented and ethical members of AIRR at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org then begin a program of reconciliation work on him, and Tranquility and Cast Off Evil work on yourself. Do this to supplement the wonderful advice given by Mama Micki while also seeking out counseling to help with this issue.

I wish you success.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:31 am

A 13-herb or hyssop bath would be helpful also for cleansing yourself of anger and other underlying issues that resulted in this situation.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:11 am

I have seen cases resolve successfully where restraining orders were involved but not until AFTER a lot of cleansing and healing work was done in the process. It depends in large part on the history of the relationship and your actions within the relationship as well. If this was a one-time fluke thing where you went off the rails then there is a better possibility than if you have acted this way consistently time and again and he finally just decided to hell with it, I have to take legal action here.
Not sure which category your situation falls into, but as others have said-get a reading with one of us at www.readersandrootworkers.org, cleanse, heal, repair, and then assess your chances for reconciliation.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

brumblen

Unread post by brumblen » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:17 pm

I broke up with my ex-boyfriend about 4 months ago. We were together for 2 years and lived together for most of that. Point being, we were very very close. Since our break-up, he and have seen and slept with other people. In both cases, our "rebounds" didn't work out and lately we have begun to see each other again more seriously. There has been a lot of talk about how we miss each other, miss living together, want things to work out between us, but he tells me that he cannot trust me again yet as I am the one who broke up with him.

I need to see clearly about whether or not we have a future together, or whether we are just holding onto old comfortable and familiar feelings, basically prolonging the inevitable. I really want it to work out with him, but I am constantly anxious about him deciding he doesn't want me, or that we can't be together. How can I trust what he says about wanting us to be together? How do I know if i SHOULD trust what he says? Should I move on, or be patient?

butchcomer
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by butchcomer » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:23 pm

You may want to contact an AIRR member to schedule a reading and also check out Lucky Mojo Clarity products. They help me gain insight & I love them! http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:34 pm

I agree with you Miss Bri. Some people do not even obey the restraining order, and end up getting back together, being friends, again, etc. In any case, great advice has been given here, and I think you should definitely get a reading to see if this situation can even be helped.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

route95

Unread post by route95 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:57 pm

Yes, definitely reach out and get a reading from an AIRR member. They will help let you know about the relationship and give advice as for next steps to take.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Browse the readers and see who resonates with you!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Along with what has already been mentioned, I would work some king solomon wisdom products as well so that it helps you make the best decision possible for yourself. Definitely get that reading though.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:59 pm

A restraining order is definately not impossible to work around. Miss Bri and Starskinthesky7 bring up valid points. Start with a reading and focus on addressing those issues that led to the restraining order in order to help your chances of reconciliation.

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:17 am

deleted

NOTE FROM CAT

Cali-Girl has had a bad habit of asking for help and then blanking her own questions (to hide the details of her life, i suppose). She has been warned not to do this, as it will get her banned from the forum.

In this case, her boyfriend left her. Replies to her follow this post.

However, as a side-note, i would like to dsay that, having to clean up her messed up and blanked threads on the forum here more than once has made me less than sympathetic to her case.

There is a certain arrogance or sense of narcissism that is evident to me when a person comes here and asks us to help -- and receives a lot of good, free help from volunteer practitioners and moderators, which could be of help to many other readers as well -- and then deleted the question to which all of the helpful answers were made. The message is clear: she takes us for granted, she doesn't care about the time we spent helping her, and she thinks she can control public perception of her by blanking any descriptions of her problems, failures, or losses.

To which i say, as always: If you don't want your messages public, you have two choices:

1) Don't post.

2) Use a screen name and leave out personal details that could identify you.

route95

Unread post by route95 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:35 am

First great step is to get a reading from an AIRR worker. They can tell you what are the specific obstacles (the woman or within himself) and whether reconciliation is feasible or not. http://readersandrootworkers.org browse readers that specialize in reconciliation/love work and pick someone who resonates with you.

Meanwhile, you could set up a honey jar to sweeten him to you since that wouldnt require access to their work space.
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html

Good luck!

gabbystar

Unread post by gabbystar » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:55 pm

Thank you for the guidance everyone and your wonderful answers. I do need to do some cleansing myself and work on stop being a drama queen and going crazy at him. I will get a reading done, but there are some people that said they will not do work with someone who has a restraining order.

Have any of the rootworkers seen success in cases like this? I am willing to work with someone who wants to work with me and not feel obliged and uncomfortable working with me. I am deeply ashamed and I wish to only change my flaws that I have. I will like to work with someone who wants to take on my case. There are too many to choose from.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:41 pm

No rootworker will feel obligated to work with you, especially not at AIRR. Everyone there is ethical and committed to providing a spiritual service to others. We all truly want nothing but the best for our clients and so go with you who draws you. Look through their page and see if their work speaks to you, look at their pictures, read their testimonials, and choose the person who draws you.

No matter who you choose they will be committed to helping you, even if that means referring you to a worker more suited for your case.

Good luck.

Rosette

Unread post by Rosette » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:07 pm

Hi, everyone.

I have a scenario that I was wondering about-

If someone betrayed a lover because they had already been hurt by that lover, but then realised that what they did was a mistake, sincerely repented, but the lover was unaware that they had certainly been wronged, they were just going on an idea/notion of it with no proof-postive & decided to "play it safe" and retaliate by leaving the person just in case it were true, but the person wanted them back, then should that person try regular reconciliation methods with nothing particularly addressing the wrong they did, or should they also address the wrong doing in their methods?

Would it be more of an issue that they would need to just address with the lover (I can see this), or should they also address it with the powers they are petitioning for help with reconciling the lover (I can also see this)?

What if it was certain that admitting the wrong 100% to the lover would enrage them and drive them further away?

Would it be best to just do the reconciliation if possible, then address the wrong afterwards in the hopes of the lover being in a better mind-state and more rational and willing to forgive, or should they just bite the bullet, tell the lover the wrong & how they're truly sorry, let them get enraged/hurt and then try to work from the new point of feelings the lover has towards them?

I know it's a complicated issue, but one I've been wondering about since it was presented to me.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Its not really a complicated issue you just ask the question in a round about way--lots of "ifs" and and "theys" ;-)

Reconciliation is about forgivness and healing for all parties. While there isn't a rule book that says you *need* to ask for forgivness or in some way confess, you do need to address the issue in some way.

Your lover left because they felt betrayed. In order to ensure that they come back and stay you need to heal that hurt and rebuild the trust.

Reconciliation products can definately work for you in this situation.

Faithfully

Unread post by Faithfully » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:28 am

Me and my boyfriend (now ex), were long distance when we broke up. I want to get him back but since I don't see him or even communicate with him, how can i get him to want me back and just be even more in love with me?
I was thinking buying a few oils, but since I don't see him and I can't really anoint him, will it be worth it? I mean, I still have some left over pictures of us and I have some of his clothes that he gave me a long time ago, but i've had them for so long that I no longer feel they are his...if that makes sense. Basically, I'm having a hard time trying to influence him with oils and powders, because he's physically too far away.
Getting a reading and asking the help of and AIRR root worker is already something I plan on doing, but is there something effective I can do?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:01 pm

SInce you are already planning on having a reading, I would wait to see what that reading shows before buying supplies that may not be the ones you actually need. Without any open communication lines with your ex, this may prove to be a very difficult case. A reading will help see what possibilities may be open for you, and which ways to exploit those.

So, definitely get a reading before starting any work on this one. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:50 pm

deleted

NOTE FROM CAT:

See? She did it again. This is the third time. If she does this again, i am going to ban her from the forum.

Faithfully

Unread post by Faithfully » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:26 am

THANK YOU! :D

dare_you

Unread post by dare_you » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:08 pm

Hello there. I have had many spells cast previous by other workers, some using dark forces etc. I am about to purchase a few spell kits and extras to go with these. What i want to do before i start any of my own work, i want to start a fresh. I dont know what influence these spells have had on my situation. For all i know they could have made it worse. Im wanting to clear the slate.

I was thinking of buying a vigil candle, ie Van van or road opener, and ive read that these types of candles come already prepared with the spell/prayer attached.

Does anyone think i should do different?

Also speaking on the subject of candles, i am going to purchase 3 spell kits, and the appropriate, prepared Vigil candles

Reconciliation kit = 1 Fixed/prepared vigil reconciliation etc

I just liked the idea of burning more candles with my kits, and because the, Vigils are already prepared for me and burn longer, i thought id buy 1 vigil per kit.

Does my theory sound ok?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:24 pm

When I think of starting fresh, I would consider the 13 Herb Spiritual Bath (http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html), because it clears away crossed conditions. Van van and road opener are good spells to get off to a good start in new ventures, and yes the spell kits include instructions. The Spellkits include candles as well but you surely can include the vigils as you preform your spells. Good Luck in your work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

parisshadow

Unread post by parisshadow » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:18 am

hello everyone! well things have only started to get worse, he's pretty much avoiding me. He wont call,text, seek me out. I'll give him space of no contact from me at all and he wont contact me either. I had a reading last week, am having work done and also doing work on my own. Ive been doing my honey jar for 3 months or so now. I dont understand why hes drifting so far away . He mentioned maybe we should just be friends, he wont even kiss me. ill text him that i miss him and want to see him and no response from him. He is extremely cold and says rude and mean things to me. I dont see what i can do. I was going to try to break up with him tonight because he is really affecting my health, but i love him so much to bring myself to do it, although i feel he wants me to break up with him. Which is why he said hed still like to see me with no title for us and see where it goes. But he is always quiet and distant even when were together. What can i do to make him love me and stay? Please help.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:41 am

Well, if you do not know why he is drifting then THAT needs to be addressed. That is important to your spellwork. I mean if you do not know the answer to that question through a reading then I feel like the spellwork you are doing is not hitting the nail on the head. It may be helping but it is not addressing the issue. That is what you need to find out

I would stop contacting him, and looking so needy. Annoying the target with "i miss you's" or even trying to get a kiss...blowing up their phone is only going to make matters worse. So give some distance between you and him.

And by you seeing him with no title...well to me that is allowing someone to have their cake and eat it too. Ive been where you have been, and in my case he was cheating on me. I stuck with him because I loved him. You need to love yourself even more. I would get a reading done, and allow him his distance. If you and him come in contact with each other then you can gather concerns at this point. But I would keep working that honey jar, but since its effecting your health I would allow professional to take over your case, and allow yourself to heal.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:47 am

I know the readings I have had in the past with Miss Cat she pulls cards and lets you know how they go to your situation. If you listen to the lucky mojo radio show, that is how she does readings at least when I have gotten them. I mean 10 minutes is not a long time. You may be able to get out 1 or 2 questions given what the questions are and how in depth they need to go. If you feel you have a lot of questions then you need to get a longer reading time.

I think you need to get a longer reading time so that Miss Cat can give you some helpful spell tips and spells to work on to help your situaiton.

In addition, we cannot comment on something another reader told you, and the recommendations she gave. So I recommend you get another reading done from a rootworker.

As for what you can do, you can do a freezer spell on this person, and perhaps sprinkle some hot foot powder.

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:17 am

Miss cat is an awesome reader. I am not sure how her ten minutes work but typically in a ten minute reading you can really ask one question and get some insight, so I agree with Stars...this sounds like a complicated situation. Start with the ten, but you may need to book a half hour with her down the line.
Blessings,
Bri

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:20 am

Get a reading for sure. You need to know why he's growing distant--if it is because of another woman, or he's just not feeling it anymore.

You can get a reading at www.readersandrootworkers.org

dare_you

Unread post by dare_you » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:59 am

Thank you, jwmcclin, for your reply.

I am going to try and get a loved one back, ive had a reading, and ive decided im going to spend the money on doing it myself, i have an interest in it, the products are interesting.

Anyhow, the spells that have been performed have been on both me and my ex-partner. I am going to buy quite a few, Vigils, and i was reading that i could use a road opener alongside my star sign and my ex-partner's star sign.

The theory is to start from scratch, but also clear off the work that has been done by others, what i need is a road opener for me and my ex, obviously we are apart, so thats where the idea of the, Vigil star signs and, road opener vigil came from.

I want us both to be cleansed, but we are apart so do you think the idea of both star signs vigils, with a road opener vigil in the middle, obviously the instructions will be on the back of the, road opener, vigil which would guide me in what i need to do to 'open the road kinda thing.

I was also thinkinking about making it a bit more (me and him) buy folding a photo each and resting it under the, Vigils. so not only does the star sign represent but so does the photo attached to ones star sign.

Its just going to be hard to cleanse an ex-partner who i don't see. Its all good and well me being cleansed to kind of wipe the slate clean, but i need him to be as the past spells obviously have been on us both.

I can't make him bathe in anything, so thats why i thought 2 star sign vigils and one road opener vigil, both fixed/prepared, therefore i don't need to purchase any oil etc, and i will be ready to start.

Sorry for going on, but i sense that it is important for both of use to be cleansed before i begin any work on him, as in the past when i was angry i put together are rather nasty cursing spell, and if that still hangs over him like a dark cloud, and im cleansed and not him, i feel my work would not be put to good use as it would not work, i feel very strongly about this.

Any ideas on how you can cleanse someone who you dont see and who you are ready to begin new work on, start over, wipe anything negative out, that could waste my time.

Or do you think the star sign, vigils and 1 road opener, with a photo attached to the road opener of us both, or his photo attached to his sign and mine.

Thank you for all your help!!!

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:54 pm

Parisshadow:
You are young, and your guy, at 24 is still very young. Us women are more mature than they are, and even at your young age, can consider true love, settling down, being happy with one man for ever, but, at 24 your guy is typically, not ready for that. He cares for you, but he is in that time of his life when he needs to be a single guy. He is conflicted. If you want him, don't be needy, or clingy. He sees you and sees he cares for you, but also some leg irons!
You can 'work' him, if you show him you are confident, independent, desirable. Give him all the space he needs, and when he matures, he will be yours, if its meant to be.

parisshadow

Unread post by parisshadow » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:59 pm

yes, my reading said that he wanted this sitiation of "having his cake and eating it too" and that he was conflicted because he wants his freedom as well. So im trying to give him space but its hard going several days with no contact from either of us, if there it is me initiating the contact or plans to see eachother. im doing a control candle using domination, bend over, follow me, for almost 3 weeks now and no results yet.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:18 pm

Again, you need to get a reading on what would be the proper steps to take for your situation. Your work is missing something, and you need to get a consultation on what would be the best spellwork to do, and how to perform it.

niteraptor
Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers

Unread post by niteraptor » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:31 pm

i would like to thank this forum for all the advice and info. i have seen a lot of positive changes in my life since i joined up. thanks everyone.
its a new moon and i want to keep moving with my workings, i have worked a honey jar on my hubby to get him to communicate and work on his problems, as a result hes getting clean and we have talked a lot about our future. He has a new focus though now, hes insists that starting his own business will solve all our problems and make him a millionaire. He was a warehouseman for many years but seems to think hes a business man now. from listening to him it sounds like hes either gotten into some pyramid scheme, or is being hounded about money from someone. he has passed over several good jobs on the excuse that he can make more being his own boss. but he has NO income at this moment. that comment i know is a hold over from his negative friends. i was thinking of doing a vinegar jar to loosen any holds their ideas may have, but i wanted to be clear on how to do it , do i put all the names on separate slips of paper in the vinegar, including his(?) and do i add stop gossip or another oils?

i would also like to add or restart a new honey jar, possibly one for him to heal out of this fixation on money and one for him to come home permanently (which he seems to want, but money seems to be a foremost problem) so we can work out things. as it stands with him living another 50 miles out in the boonies, hes running up bills that we have no hope of paying.

in the current jar i put a necklace he gave me, should i transfer it to the new jar or should i simply start all over? should i work the two together and not open up the other one. should i empty the jar its in, wash it out and start over or get a new jar for the new work.

thanks everyone

wannano

Unread post by wannano » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:17 pm

I have been trying to get my husband back permanently.

He left us about a year ago and ended up with someone I believe to do some black magic. She has did a total number on him.

I started cut and clear, road-opener, and a honey-jar. Everything seems to be going well, but when he's here he can be here for a couple of days before he starts becoming restless and have to go be with her. I know that there is no love there but money plays a huge issue for her. I am going into my third week of candle work.

When he's here he tries hard to do right but it seems that something just won't let him. I don't want to force him by doing love spells, jut open his roads so he can love me naturally, if it is meant to be.

How do I know if we're really meant to be together?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:20 pm

You should get a reading with a rootworker to see what's going on, and what work you could do to make sure that your work sticks.

You can find them at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:28 pm

I agree with Devi, You need to get a reading to see (1) if he has been affected by black magic with this woman and (2) if the two of you are meant to be, without forcing him.

In the mean time while you are waiting for a reading, you should cleanse yourself, and home with chinese wash, or a large bucket of water with some ammonia, and uncrossing herbs such as rue, eucalyptus, and/or hyssop.

Make sure you get a consultation on some work that you can do as apart of your reading, and you may want to hire a professional as well.

wannano

Unread post by wannano » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:46 am

I had several readings done by a lot of different people this situation has been going on for quite some time. My husband was always a good and dutiful family man until the rubber hit the road (so to speak). This is sort of how I knew that she was doing something (dark) to him. We have been through a lot in the last 23 years. I think that even before this his family was doing things but it wasn't working up to full speed. With this one though shortly, after he moved in with her I've had strange things happen to my family and me. On two different occasions within a week apart I have come across very strange looking spiders in my home. Strange in the sense that I've never seen anything like them ever (I have seen plenty of spiders in my time). These imparticular spiders had a presence about them it almost seemed as if there was someone else in the room with you (that's how it felt to me upon discovering them). I found them both near the door in the livingroom. My oldest son disposed of the first spider and a day later was talking about killing himself--I had to have him committed the next day. I disposed of the second spider--I just continued to read my bible to ward the evil away. I eventually moved and blessed my new home to try to keep the evil away. I've had a couple of conversations with this woman and she is a very nasty person.

The readers that I have talked to some have told me that she is evil and others have said that the evil is coming from someone in his family. So it's hard to figure out I would say she's doing something dark but I can't prove it. As for his family I always felt that they were doing things to sabatoge the relationship, because they never liked me. I know I mentioned to my husband that she might be putting something in his food shortly before he left home and things started getting really bad for me after that. It's as if he went back and told her and she wanted me to know that she was in fact doing things to hurt my relationship and my family and there was nothing I could do about it. That's about the time that I started reaching out for help and I have talked to all kinds of folks. I really only recently found this site and actually felt like I was on to something for once. I talked to an AIRR person for a reading and it was suggested hat I do cut and clear with road-opener and start a honey jar. I'm going into my third week of candle work.

I talked to him this morning because he stays here a few nights during the week. I had to tell him that I needed financial helpbecause he hasn't supported me or his son for the last several months. I kept hearing him say when November came he would give me something to help out nothing. Now November is here and he is saying at the end of November (I think that I have been reasonable enogh to let him go without paying for this long) so I said to him that he's have do do better sooner because otherwise I have to take legal action (he told me to do what I needed to do) but I'm sure that if I do that will be it and I still want him back he was a good man (I don't know what she did to him)

I'm doing the candle work and the honey jar because the reader that I talked to said that she did not see any signs of him leaving me. I have heard that he still loves me, that he's my soulmate, that he's confused that I have negative energy around me preventing him from getting in. I have heard so many things until I just don't know what's, what.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:32 am

Hi there,

I am going to echo what others have said, you need to a get a reading from one of us at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

I know you have had readings, but if you are still asking if you are meant to be with him -- then you don't know, either because the readings were not on point, or because you don't want to hear what the readers are telling you.

And if you want him to love you naturally, without doing love spells, then you ought to get a reading to see if that is even possible.

If you have had a reading from someone there already and they connected with you, go back to them and discuss what options and directions you should go in with your work (most of us at AIRR provide magical coaching along with readings.) I do a lot of readings for people and in my experience when folks come to me having had all kinds of readings that say different things it means one of two things:

1.) They are looking for a reader to tell them what they want to hear. I am not saying that you fall into this category but its very common, especially in situations like what you have described to be very determined to hear what you want to and you will keep going to readers until you find the one who agrees with you.

OR

2.) Some of the readers (or all of them) are not reputable and are not giving you good information. Typically if you have a good reader you are going to "know" it on some level. They are going to be saying things and pointing out aspects of your situation that resonate strongly with you. Because you are doing work you need to get into a relationship with a reader and worker who will provide magical coaching and help you better assess the situation and you need to stick with ONE person--not because there aren't lots of good choices, but because you are dealing with a long term situation and you will need to work with someone long term in order to get resolution.

Hope that helps!
Blessings,
Bri

wannano

Unread post by wannano » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:47 am

Yes, my last reading was from someone with AIRR and the reading went well.

I'm just asking I guess is now that I have started the candle work and the honey jar where do I go from here?

Do I just basically wait and see what happens?

I'm trying to bring him closer and a little faster because it appears the longer her stays out there the worse his mental state appears to me. This man is a man that just finished paying child support for a child that just turned 21. I really can't see him wanting to be in that position again for another 5 years if I file paperwork (which is what he told me to do in so many words this morning), he was never that cold and uncaring.

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:43 pm

I just finished my first reading with Miss Cat.

It was not what I wanted to hear, but everything I have felt in my gut, dreamed, and hid in the back of my conscience(sp?).

She was very generous with her knowledge.

I cant explain how much of me, she has given back to me.

swtdrmz1

Unread post by swtdrmz1 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:01 am

Good morning all -
ok so i have a question -

i started up my break up fixed candle..the first one burned clear.

i started the second along with my reconciliation candle which is burning clear with a stong flame. the second break up candle had a stong flame which just burned out early this morning, burned clear up until last nite. the inside of the candle is black.

so my question is, is there any meaning behind the inside of the candle burning black?
thank you again for everyones thoughts, suggestions, advise.

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:54 am

You might need a reading with an AIRR member to determine what it means in your situation.

You can also scroll through this page I find it super helpful!

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsA7
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:17 am

Wannano,

I am glad that you got some great insight on the radio show. This situation definitely left me speechless, and especially about the spiders with your son. Your situation is very unfortunate, but I hope that everything works out for you. I really do. I hope that you update us on your situation.

wannano

Unread post by wannano » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:24 pm

Starsinthesky,

Thank you, being on the show really gave me the insight as to what it is that I need to do.

As I stated on the show I have talked to numerous people for over the last year and a half and I had been wondering what I should do. I tried to keep the door open so that we might have a chance to reconcile (even though deep down inside I knew he was trying to sow his wild oats). My thing is I don't believe in divorce--he's already been through one divorce and divorce is something I never wanted a part of.

He called me today and informed me that he hasn't been to work over the last week or so because something happened to his finger and he doesn't think that he will be returning to this job and that he will attempt to go back to his former job (where he met her at). I don't know when he will return to this place or even if they will take him back. I do know that he wasn't making a lot of money there. I guess he was telling me so that I won't look for much in teh way of child support but that will never fly because we have a 12 year old child that needs financial support from both of us.

When he first left he always used to try to call me to come over and pick up my son so that he could visit with him and take him out. Whenever I would ask him where he was going to take him he say the mall, maybe to get something to eat and to where he currently lives and I would immediately tell him "NO". In my mind I would be thinking she got to you but you will never put my children in that boat to spend time with this dark person.

I was so sad when Cat told me that if things continued this way I would eventually see his demise but I have an aunt (who is very spiritual) that told me this months ago so I really wasn't all that surprised when she said it. I actually was a little shocked when she started reading my cards because a lot of the things that she said I had heard before as far as the woman doing something to him and all. It's just really sad. My aunt has also told me to just constantly keep him in prayer.

This man literally became a son to my mother and father as well as my aunt (before this he always seemed like a permanent fixture--now it's as if we don't even know him, he's not the same man I married). Whatever she did to him didn't take a long time to do but it's done now and it looks like it can't be undone.

I'll keep you guys up to speed on what eventually happens with this situation.

ilrm33
Newly Registered

Unread post by ilrm33 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:24 am

I would like some ideas from everyone please.

Does anyone the best thing to use for reconciliation? Or is reconciliation what I need?

I dated this guy for about a year, we had ups & downs then we broke up about 3 months ago. We didn’t talk much for about 2 months. For about the past month, he has been calling me everyday. We see each other about once a week. He says I hurt him more than anyone ever has. Honestly I don’t think I did but, I still apologized a ton. He just says he don’t want a relationship at this time. I wished I would have realized then how much I truly loved him.

Any suggestions?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:19 pm

ilrm33 --

I would start with a reading to see what's actually going on with this guy and if the way is clear for you to start working for a reconcilation. You can find a skilled worker at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

In the meantime, there's no harm in starting a reconciliation honey jar on the man, and I would couple that with some Healing candles burned on his name as well to help him get over the pain from the original break-up. You may wish to start by doing a bit of Road Opening work to help open the way for the reconciliation.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Hi there, ilrm33

I am so sorry for your situation. As Devi said, the best place to start is to get a reading from one of the AIRR workers, you can find a list of us who do love and reconciliation work here:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... nciliation

We suggest a reading because Reconciliation cases are notoriously tough and have many components to sort through. A reader and worker will be able to give you information on the case, the likelihood of a successful outcome and what the best magical direction to move in would be. To learn more about reconciliation and the reconciliation line of LMC products read this:
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

good luck,
Bri

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Absolutely right. Reconciliation has so many factors involved that you'd want to make sure you are taking the right approach. A reading can set you on that path.

Reconciliation products are what you are looking for. They are aimed at healing past hurst and fostering a relationship once more. You can start with a honey jar, or begin by setting a Reconciliation light to help heal those past wounds.

Good luck.

ohwhygeorgia

Unread post by ohwhygeorgia » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:35 pm

Hey guys,

I'm not sure if you're both still regularly on this section, or near this thread but I'd give it a shot. I'm hoping you could tell me what you make of this, especially Kat.

I followed your advice, 100% and went completely prepared. I laid tricks everywhere with sanchet powders. ( Shampoo, lotion, bathroom floow, door handles, mats, car etc. ) I got him good. And later that night, I successfully got my nation sack string, and tied it with some of his concerns on it. He responded, and I got a glorious ol' knot.

I placed it in my nation sack, along with the other items, and his birth year dime. I followed the directions and brought my nation sack to life. I kept it on me daily. Things were great for awhile, but then started to change. I'm not sure if we/ he simply got tired of the relationship, new work schedule clashes or what. But I mean things CHANGED.

We started really not getting along, sudden knock down drag out fights. He started acting distant, and I started to wonder what the hell was going on. I gave a little more time and attention to my nation sack, but thing still didn't change.

We've been driving each other absolutely crazy, I get into it with him, we argue and he ignores me for a few days. I apologize, and were fine for a bit, but then he talks to another girl for a day or so. He upsets me, and I ignore his texts and tell him its over. And the cycle just repeats itself weekly. We're back and forth, consistently doing this to each other. We are both so obviously miserable.

Recently I've decided short of a miracle, him and I are on the outs. I went through the contents of my mojo bag. I don't know if this is "hoodoo correct", but I did it anyway. I pulled out several concerns of his from the bag, (a ring he wore, his dime, his string, and a few other odds and ends representing him). I did this because at first I thought this was a good idea. I set everything aside, and examined the string.

I looked at it an realized, I don't know how, but some how my blood got onto the string. And not just a little bit that rubbed up from another object in the sack. Like enough to have come from me, while putting his concerns on the string. I'm on birth control, and my guess is if I'm close enough to my period I occasionally have spotting. I never even realized, or else probably wouldn't have used it.

I'm thinking, great now I did it. I specifically read get only his concerns on the string. But i wound up getting both, and its been in the sack for going on four months.

My idea was this, take out all of his concerns. Bless the sack, and feed it. Keep it on me and let it re build its strength, and then I wanted to smoke it over a dressed candle. I wanted to leave my concerns in the sack, to draw a new love, or entice men around me. It sounds strange but the sac, although has been some what neglected lately, is still very much alive. I am attached to it, I would prefer to not start over, I feel like this is MY sac, regardless of what loser has been in it.

Am I wrong going about it this way? Is burning his concerns the best way to cut ties and start over new? Can the bag be reused and stay with me?

Thanks

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:21 pm

I think you need a reading on this situation. You want to find out what's going on and what needs addressing and how to go about doing that.

From what I can see what happened is you used reconciliation work to bring him back when there were some underlying issues. During that process you used a Nation Sack which binds the man to you making him yours. Now that underlying issues of the relationship are resurfacing, or you are fighting you are in a cycle where you guys can't seem to break. The Nation Sack will keep him yours so long as it is working for you. But what hasnt been addressed is whether this man is worth being in a relationship with you and if so what issues from the past need addressing.

Get yourself a reading and consultation. Good luck.

AsianDude

Unread post by AsianDude » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:40 pm

Hi Guys first time poster,

Just wanted to ask for everyone's thoughts/opinions/advice on what they do to stay positve. I'm currently doing reconcilliation work and its been about 4 months for my honey jar. My root worker has been great and the reading at the beginning makes me feel like I'm on the right path.

My problem is sometimes, on the days were I don't work on my honey jar, I have feelings of doubt, depression, anger, etc. My ex is currently seeing someone else so all of these things creep into my mind. I just wanted to know what you guys do to stay positive. Chants, mental excercises, etc you guys do when negative thoughts start creeping in. I want to make sure that all the good I feel when I work on my jar stays with me throughout the week, rather than two days in I start saying this is never going to work, blah blah blah.

Thanks for any advice!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:54 am

Welcome to The Forum Asian Dude! Id first start by recommending changing your thinking just a tad, "like this is never going to work".
Staying and remaining positive can be difficult at times, but really being positive is a state of mind and a way to choose to live life. There is really no "short" and simple answer to this people have written books about it!
When was the last time you had a reading? Was it four months ago when you started the honey jar? If so a follow up reading might be just what you need to further advise.
Good luck to you!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:40 am

Hello AsianDude and welcome to the Forum! I used to have the same problem in the past,negative thoughts creeping in and blocking my work. It requires constant effort to stay positive when things are far from what you want them to be, but if you keep trying to focus on what you want and believe in it,it becomes easier to feel good no matter how things are at any given time. On a more practical aspect, I use Cast Off Evil every time negative thoughts creep in,and it has helped me a lot. I also do regular herb and egg cleansings to keep away all negativity (including my own negative thoughts) and it is really helpful too. None of these have miraculous effects on negative thoughts, but they definitely help by making you feel a little better,enough to feel that YOU are in control of your emotions and your thoughts.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:54 am

There have been some threads talking about this before - if you search you can find a good deal more information on this subject.

AsianDude

Unread post by AsianDude » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:41 pm

Thank you everyone for your advice! I love reading posts on here, makes one feel that there are others out there pulling for you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:35 am

I have spoken about this a lot on this forum, and its mentioned on several threads, but a few recommendations are...people forget to LIVE. Seriously, you cannot sit at home, and just start and constantly think about what you want or need. Sorry folks but starting at a candle flame, and doing some candle work can be quite uneventful. I mean yes you should watch for signs and divinations but gosh you are not going to miss anything by sitting at home and constantly lighting candles, and doing tricks.

I recommend that you get out, and enjoy the things you do. I use to do some self talk with myself when I felt worried, and I would do something that called for me to be putting my full concentration into whatever I am doing.

Yes Cast off evil, and even putting a black candle with all your worried thoughts on them help. BUT people forget the mundane, and I can't believe how many people/clients tell me they are worrying and just sitting at home worrying. Its almost like living in a prison. I understand most of you want your lover back (as I see this happening more with wanting a lover or reconciliation work) but a lover is not going to want someone who is a hot mess. You need to BELIEVE in your work, and adhere to the advice of a reading. Some people like to try to work through situations that are just not possible, and no matter what they do the answer is NO.

If something is not working, 9 times out of 10 then you need to get a reading. Getting a reading BEFORE doing spell work is the smart and wise thing to do. Otherwise you are sort of navigating through the dark because you have no clue what is going on. And when it comes to readings... I understand many of you want to know is so and so thinking of me, but I feel like most people on the forum forget a key thing, and that is "what spell work can be done?" Thats an important question

However, working with a rootworker gives you the chance to attempt to get what you want successfully. They can guide and reassure you that things are going as good as possible. But working Cast off evil, and other techniques are great accompanied by doing something on a more mundane level such as getting active (i.e. exercising, having a drink with a friend, meditating, working on a long overdue project, doing charity work, enjoying the nite life, etc). Find something you enjoy or revisit something you need to be doing in your life. It will help a lot.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”