Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Uncrossing Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
Angelina

Uncrossing Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread post by Angelina » Tue May 05, 2009 10:32 am

Hi all,

Last Night I gave my husband an uncrossing bath. At 12 am I then massaged him with uncrossing oil on a towel i had sprinkled with healing and protection powder. Afterwards, he felt fine and slept right away, but I woke up during the night very sick. I had stomach upset and was shaking a lot. Now I am just fine. Would it be possible that I got sick from doing this uncrossing ritual?
One more thing--- After he bathed, I washed the bath water down the drain. i just didn't realize it is suppose to be poured outside- Will the ritual have the same effect?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Sick from Uncrossing Bath?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Since neither of you drank the bath water, i would suspect your stomach ache was caused by some other factor.

Perhaps it was merely physical, perhaps a spiritual kick-back from the person who crossed him up in the first place -- but you would need a reading to determine that. Since you are asking us, i would assume that you do not read for yourself, and you might wish to hire a reader to divine a yes / no answer on the question.

Pouring the water down the drain is not preferred because in our tradition, we wish to remove evil influences far from the home, not put them into our own plumbing.

The effect of the spell is thought to be longer lasting if you actually take the time and make the effort to physically remove the spiritually unclean used water.

BCR-HOO-UNCR
Uncrossing Bath Crystals
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Angelina

Re: Sick from Uncrossing Bath?

Unread post by Angelina » Wed May 06, 2009 7:09 pm

Thanks Catherine,

I think i will do this bath over.

:-)

butterfly

guess what happened day 1 of uncrossing

Unread post by butterfly » Thu May 14, 2009 7:42 am

i focused on my spell work which was cool & i was confident. but just curious, shortly after i left the crossroads & threw the bath water over my shoulder it started raining? what might this indicate? and honestly, i dont think anyone anticipated rain - weird. also, it didnt rain long. it didnt rain for more than 7 minutes? further, during the bath, i noticed that the water was coming out. i turned the lever all kinds of ways to stop it & when i thought i had stopped the water i saw that it was still going down the drain. therefore, i had to spped up the process with my bath though i tried to slowly say my prayer. i did manage to catch like 750 ml of water (but was only able to catch a few of the actual crystal incense that was poured in the bath due to the water draining), but i really wanted to take my time in the bath. im unsure if this will have a certain affect in the outcome or not but im still very determined to finish & be rid of the negativity placed upon me & my friend. also, i forgot to have my mother drive a different direction in my car & hours after the sunrose my mother drove in the same direction that i stood in the crossroad (though it rained after i threw the water over my left shoulder several hours before). moments ago i asked my mom to come home leaving & going a different way - she said ok.
any thoughts on this or advice on something i can do a bit differently to have a more favorable outcome?

thanks,
butterfly

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: guess what happened day 1 of uncrossing

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu May 14, 2009 2:50 pm

Hi butterfly,

Is this the first ritual bath that you have done for youself? The reason that I ask is because it sounds to me like a lot of these "mistakes" are not really mistakes at all, just typical oversights that can be easily made during the first few times we take ritual baths.

Rain can be tricky to interpret because it can often indicate crossed conditions, but it also indicates cleansing and nourishment. I would take the rain as a sign that any crossed conditions are being washed away, unless you get some definite signs that indicate you need more cleansing and uncrossing work done.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu May 14, 2009 2:53 pm

PS: I moved your post to the correct category, since you are asking a question about Baths, this is the right place for it. If you will try to place your thread under the right category it will give you the best chance of getting truly helpful answers :-)

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 14, 2009 3:53 pm

I agree with Bri, you seem unfamiliar with the process.

You called the crystals "crystal incense" -- but they are not incense.

Incense is a flammable wood-powder product that is burned to release fragrant smoke.

These bath crystals are a blend of mineral slats mixed with herbs and scents.

The fact that you had crystals in your bath says to me that you did not dissolve the crystals in the water first.

Don't fret -- spell-casting is a lot like cooking, and you'll get more confident and the work will go more smoothly as you practice. Consider this bath the magical equivalent of making your first pan of brownies. :-)

BCR-HOO-UNCR
Uncrossing Bath Crystals
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

butterfly

Reply bri: guess what happened day 1 of uncrossing

Unread post by butterfly » Fri May 15, 2009 3:38 am

hi, bri. thanks for moving this topic to the appropriate area. yes, this is my first ritual bath & doing spell work. im very excited about it & focused on learning the do's & don'ts. im a detailed person & dont mind asking questions. i think you're right about the rain being a good sign for me & as a source of crossed conditions & nourishment. afterwards i realized that i had called on the archangel gabriel for protection & help. since he is the ruler of water i am sure that he brought on the rain to get rid of the negative influences immediately. although the weather is unpredictable, i know within that there were no signs of rain in the forecast & that it wasnt supposed to rain. the feeling i had when it rained let me know that it wasnt supposed to be raining. i just couldnt figure out why. and then the way it happend - a short rain with thunder. uh uh. not where i live.

thanks,
butterfly

butterfly

Reply catherine: guess what happened day 1 of uncrossing

Unread post by butterfly » Fri May 15, 2009 3:45 am

thanks for the reply mrs. catherine. you are correct. this is my first spellwork, ritual bath, etc. im very excited yet focused on my goals as well as learning the do's & donts. i didnt mean to refer to the bath minerals as incense. that was a mistake on my part.

"Don't fret -- spell-casting is a lot like cooking, and you'll get more confident and the work will go more smoothly as you practice. Consider this bath the magical equivalent of making your first pan of brownies. " you are right. believe it or not, even though its only my second day in the work, i feel differently - more confident & optimistic! i too believe that as continue through the spell i will get better.

thanks,
butterfly

marcoa

Consecutive Baths

Unread post by marcoa » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:42 pm

Hello,

If you were doing a cleansing or uncrossing bath and the job called for three baths, do these need to be once a day consecutively? Im pretty sure they are but I just wanted to throw the question out there. Maybe you finished your second day bath but by emergency you can't do the third. Is it okay to do the third bath on the fourth day?

CherryRedBoom

Uncrossing bath crystals

Unread post by CherryRedBoom » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:37 am

When using the uncrossing bath crystals, is it customary to recite the Psalms 37 13 times like when performing a 13 herb spiritual bath?

NotDorianGray

Re: Consecutive Baths

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:44 pm

Ideally, the same time every day for three days in a row.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Uncrossing bath crystals

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:58 pm

You can say it once. Most people view the bath crystals as a bit less complex, quicker to do, than the old-style herb baths. But if you say it 13 times, you know you'll have really focussed your attention and raised your energy, so if that's your insinct, follow it.

BCR-HOO-UNCR
Uncrossing Bath Crystals
$5.50

catherine yronwode

mystfemme

Thank you for the Uncrossing Materials

Unread post by mystfemme » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:42 am

I just received my uncrossing bath and candle. They smell wonderful! I did my first uncrossing rite a couple of months ago.

I'm just now looking into hoodoo. I'm going to do this next uncrossing and read up some on your site. Then I hope to join your year long course.

Thank you for your store and for all the valuable information you put out there for everyone to share.

I appreciate it!
Zann

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Thank you for the Uncrossing Materials

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:06 pm

Glad to see another satisfied customer, I know I am...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Talula

Thank you for the Uncrossing Bath Crystals!

Unread post by Talula » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:13 am

I received the uncrossing bath crystals last night and I took the most amazing spiritual bath- I also used sage and a candle to dispel negativity, and recited the 51st Psalm. I also poured water brewed with hyssop down my back (I've been feeling really blocked lately concerning a project that I need to start). I felt really great afterward- almost lighter- and then at 2am inspiration hit! I got up and wrote an entire detailed outline for my project. Thanks very much Lucky Mojo- I'm so pleased with my first order!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Thank you for the Uncrossing Bath Crystals!

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:01 am

Great results Talula

yooster976

uncrossing crystals

Unread post by yooster976 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:17 pm

I have had problems mainly in the past with someone who is involved with witchcraft, most of the problems have gone away with time, but I want to make sure I am cleaned up of everything and that includes things put on me that I am not aware of.
I will be starting some cleansing work, uncrossing, protection and then reversing when I next order from lucky mojo.
I would like to know if uncrossing bath crystals will remove everything that has been put on me or is there something else I could use to make the job more thorough. Thank you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: uncrossing crystals

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:22 pm

Yes uncrossing products are designed to remove any jinxes, and negativity that has been thrown at you. If you want to be more thorough, then you can do a 13 herb bath, egg cleansing, and you can wash down your space with ammonia, chinese wash, or even with the uncrossing bath crystals. You can sage your space, and/or light incense as well on the daily, and do the thorough cleansing at least once a month. For the reversing, I would do a mirror box, and you can even put a mirror on any of your windows facing out to the world so that this person cannot see what you are doing.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:26 pm

A reading would answer your question, in the meantime consider LMs' 13 Herb Bath read about it here http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html followed by protection consider LMs' Fiery Wall of Protection found here http://www.luckymojo.com/products-fiery-wall.html

yooster976

Unread post by yooster976 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:47 pm

Thank you both for your suggestions.
cleansing and protection are top of my list, of things to do.
I was also considering a reading but I am aware of what has
gone on with said person, I was as good as told by them, so
I wont be assuming anything. I may change my mind about the
reading I will have to see.
I like the suggestion of the mirror box and the mirror that may save me from
an ongoing battle.

Aina

Uncrossing crystals boost

Unread post by Aina » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:34 am

Hello everyone!

I've been having some issues lately that call for some heavy duty cleansing on my part. While I am waiting on my 13 herb bath, I'd like to begin with Uncrossing bath which I have on hand. I only have one packet left and a full arsenal of LM's herbs. So my question is: do any of you folks add herbs to your bath crystals to increase their potency/make them last longer? My plan was to divide one packet of my Uncrossing crystals into three and add some hyssop, rue, and lemongrass and take that bath for a total of three days.

Best,
Aina

Turnsteel

Re: Uncrossing crystals boost

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:46 am

I do this rather often. I generally count the bath crystals as one ingredient and make three ingredient baths with herbs or minerals. The herbs you suggest Rue, Hyssop and Lemon Grass are all wonderful cleansing herbs and your idea is perfectly fine.

Good Luck!

Aina

Unread post by Aina » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:56 am

Ah, thank you!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:18 am

I agree with Turnsteel...also the uncrossing crystals (if I'm not mistaken has Hyssop in them). But still your selection works great together for the purpose. Sometimes I add eucalyptus or sage.

kittynmoon

Unread post by kittynmoon » Thu May 06, 2010 3:10 am

I also add drops of oils to my bath for added strength, in addition to the herbs.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu May 06, 2010 6:57 am

I do all of the above things and I will also from time to time add a little Himalayan mountain salt and powdered Frankincense, but that is specific for me. Add what you feel guided to add.

Good luck,
-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

greeneyes676767

uncrossing or hyssop bath?

Unread post by greeneyes676767 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:42 am

I am currently doing a vinegar jar, and I work until 5:00 Monday through Friday and it is almost impossible to get home in time to throw the water at sunset, is it ok to wait until the weekend to do my bath? Also do I use three herb bath or is the hyssop bath enough?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: uncrossing or hyssop bath?

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:50 am

This is a very good thread that answers your question and more:
purifying-and-cleansing-before-and-afte ... 10792.html
Good luck and take care!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

greeneyes676767

Re: uncrossing or hyssop bath?

Unread post by greeneyes676767 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:36 am

thanks!

aldagsee
Forum Member

7 days Uncrossing bath

Unread post by aldagsee » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:13 am

I'm doing a seven days uncrossing bath early in the morning just before sunrise and just before going to work. Could I do my regular shower in the afternoon just after work or wait ti'll my next early uncrossign bath? I smell after work and can't sleep in the evening without taking a shower as a habit. Could anybody advice?

lbcamera
Forum Member
Using bathwater in house cleansing

Unread post by lbcamera » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:51 am

After uncrossing myself I take the bathwater and toss it out in a crossroads. I have been told to save some of this bath water and use it as a house cleaning floor wash. Now what I don't understand is why would I use the bathwater that I just cleansed myself with that contains my former condition and use it
as a floor wash? when I am tossing out that bathwater I am getting rid of that condition. Isn't using that as a floor wash doing just the opposite of what the cleansing is intended to do? Why would I want to use something that has a bad condition attached to it as a floor wash?

Thank you for any clarification and information you can provide on this matter

My best to all
LB
Thank You Saint Anthony

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Using bathwater in house cleansing

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:07 am

Were you to save some of the used bathwater for the floorwash, or some of the Uncrossing bath mixture that you then added to the bath before you took it? I sometimes have people save some of the Uncrossing bath mixture and have them add it to the mop-bucket to use to cleanse the house with.

However, if I remember correctly you are working with a rootworker, right? You really should be directly these questions directly to them. We don't know who your rootworker is, or what style of conjure they are working with, etc. They may have good reasons that we just don't know because we haven't read for you and we don't know exactly is going on with your case.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:31 am

Well you are actually removing crossed conditions from your home as well as is the case with any of the cleansing products.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:25 am

Hi lbcamera,

using the bathwater that ''has your essence in it'' to wash the floor after bathing is a very traditional way to work. You can read about it in the LM page on bath crystals and floor washes: http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html#floorwashes; specifically the section titled ''SPIRITUAL HOUSE CLEANING ON WOOD OR TILE FLOORS'' describes what you've been prescribed as a rite almost exactly.

Keep in mind, once you've uncrossed your house with the wash water - you're also going to be throwing that out to get rid of the conditions. But Devi has it right:
Devi Spring wrote:You really should be directly these questions directly to your rootworker.
Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:29 pm

Exactly right Aura! :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

lbcamera
Forum Member

Unread post by lbcamera » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:32 pm

If I have washing my rugs for example with a light spray or with a swifter how am I suppose to throw that out?
My root worker is not available at this time which is why I posed the question on the board.

My best to you
lbcamera
Thank You Saint Anthony

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:13 pm

For rugs, you'd follow the instructions in the LM page on bath crystals and floor washes: http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html -- specifically the section titled ''SPIRITUAL HOUSE CLEANING ON CARPETED FLOORS''.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

lbcamera
Forum Member

Unread post by lbcamera » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:26 pm

Ok I guess I must just be thick. I did read that several times and I understand the instructions, but my question is why use the bath water at all if it has the uncrossing essence that needs to be dis-guarded? Why not just use the Chinese wash? There is something I am obviously not getting here, perhaps a light bulb will go off later :D Thank you for your patience...

Best to you
lbcamera
Thank You Saint Anthony

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Hi lbcamera,

the point to using your bath water is to get your personal essence in the water. it's similar to using urine in a three-ingredient bath or wash that you make up yourself - it's getting a part of you in there (albeit urine is a quite powerful uncrossing or controlling ingredient all on its own - but that's another discussion altogether). ''marking'' the work like you'd mark your territory if you will.

You can find more on the significance of used bath water as a personal concern in the HITAP page on personal concerns: http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html -- and then read the section ''CLOSE TO BODY FLUIDS: BATH WATER AND DRINKING WATER'' about half way down the page.

Hope this can help.
Aura Laforest

lbcamera
Forum Member

Unread post by lbcamera » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:29 pm

Thank you Aura now that makes sense to me now.
Thank You Saint Anthony

blessebythebest
Forum Member

Re: Uncrossing Bath Questions and Answers

Unread post by blessebythebest » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Hi: I was advised to take a spirtual bath because of something that have been on me for a while. I wa told to take a 13 day herb bath and follow it up with a 7 day van van bath. Question is, since its been on me for a while, after I take the baths, do I have to do this continually or am I done with the bath.

Also, I started feeling like my joints are hurting really bad. Is anything I can do for this. The person that did this works with the dead. Thank you.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:41 pm

dtmacon1 wrote:Hi: I was advised to take a spirtual bath because of something that have been on me for a while. I wa told to take a 13 day herb bath and follow it up with a 7 day van van bath. Question is, since its been on me for a while, after I take the baths, do I have to do this continually or am I done with the bath.
That would depend on your case, but it is wise to cleanse regularly. Regularly means different things to different people, some are fine with one cleansing bath a month, others do one weekly.
dtmacon1 wrote:Also, I started feeling like my joints are hurting really bad. Is anything I can do for this. The person that did this works with the dead. Thank you.
See a medical Doctor.

kristilove
HRCC Student

Uncrossing Bath

Unread post by kristilove » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:23 pm

Ms. Cat, you mentioned in your reading that I should also include my husband in my cleansing.

You advised me take the Uncrossing Bath and do the Fiery Wall Protection.

My question is, can my husband and I both go into the tub for this Uncrossing bath...more of like killing two birds in one stone? Or, I have to cleanse him separately...meaning buying a separate cleansing bath for him?

After the bath, can I also just light the candle for both of us as well as reciting the psalm 37 for both of us?

I hope this is also the right thread for questions. I'm not that familiar yet posting on the forum...still have a lot to learn. Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:26 pm

Hi, kristilove,

This is the thread to ask questions about this product: Uncrossing Bath Crystals:

BCR-HOO-UNCR
Uncrossing Bath Crystals
$5.50

In reply -- yes, you can bathe together, no, you do not have to bathe him separately, yes, you can light a candle (or a pair of candles) for the two of you, and recite Psalms 37 for the two of you.
catherine yronwode

kristilove
HRCC Student

Unread post by kristilove » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Thank you Ms. Cat. I just ordered the Uncrossing and Fiery Wall kit today. Can't wait until it arrives...my husband like the idea of bathing together. Lol. He's been feeling very depressed thinking about his illness and it's good to see him happy once in a while. I'm pretty sure this cleansing will help him alot. I thank you lord for your blessings and guidance...in finding luck mojo and Ms. Cat. I could not ask for more.

kristilove
HRCC Student

Unread post by kristilove » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:49 am

Hello,
Just received the uncrossing bath kit and have few questions. On the instructions that came with the kit, it says to recite the Psalm 51 (cleanse me with hyssop...). In the bible, I didn't see any wording like "cleanse me with hyssop" ...entirely differen't wordings. I also read many times that Psalm 37 is the Psalm often used for uncrossing bath. My other question is, on the 7th day after you are done scrubbing your home, you are to clean up left-over candle wax, incense ashes, and unused materials and bury it out at a crossroad outside town. Do you suppose to bury all these before sunrise, or it didn't matter which time of day you want to bury it. Also, since most crossroad are cemented and with heavy traffic, it would be impossible to dig a hole on it. I found a crossroad with less traffic and on each corner, there's some dirt where I can perhaps dig a hole..is this ok? Your advise is greatly appreciated.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:00 am

Some modern Bible translations do not include the word "hyssop" because many people do not know what it is. The King James Version (KJV), New International Version (NIV), and a new, inter-denominational translation, the Common English Bible (CEB), do mention hyssop in Psalm 51.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:18 am

kristilove wrote:Hello,
... Do you suppose to bury all these before sunrise, or it didn't matter which time of day you want to bury it. Also, since most crossroad are cemented and with heavy traffic, it would be impossible to dig a hole on it. I found a crossroad with less traffic and on each corner, there's some dirt where I can perhaps dig a hole..is this ok? Your advise is greatly appreciated.
Yes. So that you finish when the sun rises.
If you found a place to dig it down., then dig it down. If not, just leave your package there.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

kristilove
HRCC Student

Unread post by kristilove » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:28 am

Hello Mama Micki,
Do you know where I can find the link for KJV, NIV, CEB version? If none, can I just recite the Psalm 37? Thank you for your help.

kristilove
HRCC Student

Unread post by kristilove » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:08 am

Hello Dr. Johannes,
It's me again. I forgot to ask one more thing. It is said to rise at dawn to lit the candle and portion of the incense for 7 days. Today is the 20th and will start the bath at 4:00 AM. Since 4:00 AM now count as the 21st, do I start counting my seven days from the 21st? And if I start counting from the 21st, my 7th day would be on the 27th.. which would actually fall on the 28th. Is this correct? Upon rising at dawn to lit my candle on the 7th day (which will be the 28th) I'll proceed to mixing my chinese wash to clean my home which would take me all day by the time I'm finished. If I wait to finish my home cleaning and wait before sun rise again to bury my stuff...that would be the 8th day. Is it possible to bury the stuff..then clean my home after that? Can you pls. give me clarification on this...I'm a little confused. I'm the type of person who like to do things perfectly and would like to do this cleansing correctly. Thank you for your help.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:34 am

I'd suggest that if you are serious about using the Psalms or other Bible passages in your work, you purchase a Bible if you don't already have one. There are inexpensive and sometimes free ones out there.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:22 pm

It looks correct, yes.
I used to clean my home and finish everything first, so that there were no remains left once I went home from the crossroads. Get rid of it all and dispose of. When I came home on the last day, I used floorwashes, incense and all such with things I wished to draw in.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

kristilove
HRCC Student

Unread post by kristilove » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:45 am

Hello Ms. Cat,
I finally did my uncrossing bath but unable to carry the big bucket of water to throw on the crossroad. Instead, just brought with me about a gallon of water and the rest I let it down the drain. Would the bath still effective? The 7-days uncrossing drained me out but managed to do it. Strange things happened upon burying the left over uncrossing remains. Drove out of town to bury the remains and on my way to the crossroad, saw a dead animal on the road. On my way back home, saw another dead animal. Is this a sign of something?

believingforthebest
Forum Member

Unread post by believingforthebest » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:44 pm

If I'm doing spell work, will taking an uncrossing bath undo my work?
And can I mix uncrossing with healing bath?

Rookie2conjure
Forum Member

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:53 am

I am about to receive my order from LM some time this week- hopefully today.

1. When is a good day and time to start the uncrossing work ?

2. Do I need to wash the floors right after I finishing bathing, or should i wash the floors after I have thrown the water to the east, which it will need to be before sunrise, correct?

3. Should I wait until I am done with the the uncrossing work to start working in the fiery wall of protection?

4. Can I protect and cleanse my husband and my baby on uncrossing and FWP as well?

Thanks,
Newbie82 aka Rookie :)
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:41 pm

Hi Newbie 82,

1. A good day and time to start uncrossing work is when you need it! Traditionally, a bath before sunrise is best. That way you throw the water into the crossroads at sunrise.

2. Depends on what you were taught. If you use your used bath water in the mop water, then it would be in the day or two after the bath. If you're not using the bath water in the mop water, then I actually prefer to have the entire house cleaned and then finish with myself (but that does usually entail a sunset rather than sunrise bath).

3. Not necessarily, but if you do, you'll better be able to focus on each respective work with all your energy.

4. Yes. For the uncrossing, they need to bathe or you can give them the bath via a doll-baby of each. For the FWP, you can work them into the spell.

Blessings and best of luck in your work.
Aura Laforest

Rookie2conjure
Forum Member

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:49 pm

Thank you Aura.

One last question, do I need to bath with the uncrossing kit for number of days and throw it each morning at the crossroads and wash my floors each single morning for the remaining days? Meaning, it's a daily task (7 days, if that's correct)? I don't have a problem with it, but I would like to know how you guys suggest it that I do it.

I don't want to make any mistakes, want to do this ritual as it should be done. This is my 1st time doing this.

Thank you for coping with my "newbie" questions. Much appreciated!

Rookie2conjure
Forum Member

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:44 pm

Ms. Cat,

What are your suggestions bathing my 3 year old along with me and my husband? I see that wife and husband can bath together, what about a kid? Thanks :)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:23 am

Hi Newbie82,

how many times you do the bath generally depends on how long-standing the condition is. A root doctor will usually prescribe a single bath or a course of 3, 7, 9 or 13 days based on what their reading or spirit tells them. If you're using an LM spell kit like the Uncrossing spell kit, then it should be written in the instructions and those instructions have worked for many before you so you can feel confident in using them.

For bathing your child with you and your husband (sorry, I know I'm not miss Cat ;) ), that decision is more a personal ond than anything else. In some families it's fine to bathe with a todler, in others it's not - it depends on how you feel about it. If it's not something that you usually do, consider bathing the child separately simply to stay in keeping with your regular routine.

Many blessings.
Aura Laforest

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”