Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Control Bend Over Domination Boss Fix Candle Services

How to have MISC set vigil lights for you, tend them as they burn, and send you candle reports when the work is done.
justv

MISC Control Bend Over Domination Boss Fix Candle Services

Unread post by justv » Tue May 05, 2009 7:10 am

I would like to have a Vigil Candle set at the M.I.S.Church but I'm not sure which one I should go with or even if I should have a couple set. My husband has an aunt that I would like to have love and favor me but I also want to dominate her so that she'll side with me. I think I should go with the Command-Compel-Control Glass Vigil or the Essence of Bend-Over for the dominating part but to make her love and favor me, I don't know. I'm starting a honey jar but I'd like to have something to back it up. I appreciate all advice, thank you! :D

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Re: MISC Control Bend Over Domination Boss Fix Candle Services

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue May 05, 2009 12:39 pm

justv,

Love and domination do not go hand in hand, so you must be clear on what you want. You can have her fear you (domination) or you can have her love you, which is more free flowing. If you do the Essence of Bendover, you can dominate her to side with you.

It sounds like you want control and not love.

Mary

justv

Unread post by justv » Tue May 05, 2009 1:00 pm

Mary,

You're right, it I do sound that way. Thank you, I didn't realize that. I want her to favor and love me. I want her to be open to me and understanding. I don't want her to fear me. I guess having her side with me may come later on its own if we are able to build a relationship from caring and understanding. Thank you Mary :D Any advice on which candles to go with, I'm leaving out the Domination stuff!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue May 05, 2009 1:26 pm

justv,

Hi, first off for any good work like this I like to include blessings, so a Blessing candle is good, Peaceful Home is good to keep everything nice and tranquil where family is involved. You can of course dress the candles you burn on the honey jar with the same oils the vigle lights are dressed with.

Hope that helps
HRCC Student #1559

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:36 am

The following is my situation, and I would appreciate it if someone can advise me what type of candle I should use (I am intending to get one of the 7-day candles offered by Lucky Mojo and burned at the Miisionary Independent Spiritual Church altar):

I currently already have a candle set at the MISC altar for Boss Fix every 2 months since last year. The situation is that my boss is somewhat quite nice to me personally and gives me fairly good recognition of my work. However, she puts me down at public forums especially when her boss is around, and is extremely good at manipulating situations so that it always makes her look like the hero who saves the day. I am aware that she takes a lot of the credit for work that I do, especially in front of her boss. She also positions herself in front of her boss and other members of the senior management as the brains of the outfit whereas I am just a worker bee. This is not true as a lot of strategic thinking is done by me and I do alot of the hard work as the worker bee as well.

I am really tired of her

1) taking credit for my work especially in front of her boss and she has gotten 2 promotions in one year, I have none.

2) positioning me so that I do everything but does not appear to have enough brains to be moved or recognised at a higher level.

3) behaving towards me in public in a way which demeans me.

I really want her to feel how it is to be treated the way she treats me and that she really shouldn't be moving up so much and so fast and being favoured by the boss when I did so much of the work (as well as other colleagues) but she appears like the hero all the time. The worst thing is that I always go "soft" about the situation after a short while, and dismisses it, until the next occasion comes about which is about once a week, and I get mad about it all over again, and I really want this to stop.

Thank you.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:07 pm

BlessedOne,

I would get rid of her. She is a manipulative witch (not in the magical sense) who is using you and you are allowing her to. I would hot foot her out of the job. This should not be too hard to do since the economy is still in the tank. I would petition to have her laid off, since her salary is probably quite high.

If you want respect, then you are going to have to grow a spine and demand it. I would do a John the Conquer candle dressed with Crucible of Courage on it to give you some spine. You do not need to fix the boss, but to get rid of her and grow some courage.

Good luck!

Mary

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:43 am

Dear Mary

Wow. Thank you for your reply. It's true, I am very passionate about things, but also very soft in many ways that is not apparent at all externally. And it just never crossed my mind to get rid of her at all. I guess I do place a very high level of esteem on her power and a very low one on mine. She has been with the company for 15 years, and I am only just a 1 year + and in reality she does hold really a lot of power as the company does recognise and place a lot of value on this factor.

What do you suggest I use?

Thank you once again.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:30 am

BlessedOne,

I would suggest a Crucible of Courage candle or a John the Conquer candle dressed with Crucible of Courage Oil, as Mary suggested.

Following hot foot and the High John candle, I'd do a Crown of Success spell to attract opportunities and favorable attention at work. Success work always pays off.
HRCC Graduate #1610

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:22 am

BlessedOne, Essence of Bend-Over would probably be a bad choice. That has an element of humiliation to it. I'd go with Love Me.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:26 am

Yes, Essence of Bend Over would be a very bad choice.

I would get a reading if I were you to see if it's worth pursuing reconciliation work, or if it's best to just move on. In either case, it's likely going to take a bit more than having a light set for you to get the results you are looking for - although the candle service is a fantastic way to have a nice heap of great energy moving towards your case, and to get a divination from the burn.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:02 am

I want to thank Mary and Cabriellenil for their replies and advice to my earlier post which I have renamed more specifically as help with bad boss.

I must say that I have not done any of the candle setting advised to me to date, because I had doubts at that time about whether I should do it in case I get a worse situation after hotfooting her for instance, and I thought I would give it some time to try to work the situation out with her.

However, I am reviving this post because

1) It did get better for a few months where I thought we were reaching an understanding in working better together.

2) But in the last couple of months, it's gotten very obvious that she is just an extremely power-mad and self-centred individual who is not beyond making use of everyone around her for her own glory. She is highly manipulative and scheming but she does it in the loveliest way that the bosses and colleagues think she is just the nicest teamplaying and of course brilliant person around. Ok nothing new, except worse, to what I have said before.

My concern comes from a previous occasion where I set a Hot Foot candle on my ex-boss's secretary. A half year after I set the candle, my ex-boss was moved to another position within the same company (that's when my current boss from hell took over). Now that effectively removed the bloodthirsty trouble-making secretary out of my sphere, but it also brought in my boss from hell!

So now I am truly worried that if I HF my current boss, perhaps I may not necessarily get a better situation in place either!

What I need is someone's advice as to whether that is within the petition itself for HF that I need to include, or do I burn another different candle type to address the outcome?

Thank you!

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Personally,I would concentrate on Hot Footing the boss, then take cleansing and protecting baths to clear away all negative energies from my life (to prevent attracting one more person like this in my life) and then go on to do some work that promotes success in career matters.

I wouldn't include not attracting a new horrible boss in the HF petition, as you're supposed to be concentrating specifically on getting rid of the boss.

Having said that, I have to say that I'm new to Hoodoo so don't take what I've written as 100% accurate, that's just what I think would be better and how I would handle this.

Good luck!

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:25 pm

Hello,

I had recently sent an email to Lucky Mojo asking this question and I was directed to ask it here.

I want a candle to be lit for me, where my situation concerns a friend. I want her to be under my control, where she totally respects me and is more in tune with me. We had a great friendship before, we used to do everything together, but now we have become a bit distant. I would like for things to go back the same, where we were like best friends, but now she follows my lead and kind of schedules things around me. Can someone please suggest a candle that would best suit my need and how a petition can be worded for this.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:39 pm

I would get a reading about this before doing anything, and address any cracks in your friendship. There is a reason why you and his person ahve grown distant, and why you do not do everything together anymore.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:46 am

Hello,

I did get a reading on this and I was told that she was going through some family problems at the time, and thats wat brought upon the distance. Now I do want it to be the same as before, so what candle can be recommended?

Thanks
Mar

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:54 pm

If you want her under you control you're looking for Commanding/Controlling candles. It's not going to repair your friendship, but will give you command over her.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:22 am

And at the same time if I would like for her to come closer to me, which other candle would be appropriate?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:28 pm

Well you could work the commanding, and controlling candles to do that. But if you actually want to fix your friendship then you need to get a reading,and get a sense of what the actual issues are . Then you need to address it that way. Quick fix means putting a band-air over the problem. However dealing with whatever it is may yield a better friendship, and better results.

I suppose you could use come to me, attraction, and/or follow me girl.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:22 pm

You can use either Essence of Bend Over or Commanding products to get someone to do what you want. You can also fix a doll baby or work a skull candle (which has been covered several times here) to put an idea or suggestion into someone's mind.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:07 pm

I would get two figural candles. I would get two white ones. I would dress the person's candle with follow me boy/girl, come to me, and bend over or commanding. Now you are going to move their candle towards your candle.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:10 pm

I'd work a moving Lodestone spell. Dress them with Come to Me, Follow Me Boy/Girl, and Compelling or Commanding. Move them closer and closer as you feed them and let the magnetism of their the Lodestones draw that person closer to you physically and emotionally.

Also, please do not double post; it is against forum policy and makes things a tad messy. Thanks for your understanding.

natalia

Unread post by natalia » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:33 am

Hello,
I need to get someone that is critical for me getting a particular job on my side . To be honest, he is ruled by his penis. There is a history of attraction to me, but I was never interested since I had someone else at the time. What is the best route to get him to go "to bat for me?" I have Jezebel, Queen Elizabeth, licorice, and calamus root. I also have his pic. I really need this job. Thanks in advance.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:41 am

Is this 'he', your boss? ...or is he part of a team? The items you listed has more of a love domination theme. If this is a boss and you want a job that he is the final say so, than consider Boss Fix, Steady Work, Crown of Success combination. Since you have his picture, write your petition on the back and place under the Boss Fix Candle. Boss Fix is used to get your boss on your side,
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:41 am

Five finger grass is a good addition for getting someone to favor you, and gravel root will help with the job getting, and bay for success. Make sure to balance your love/attraction elements with success and money/job stuff so you don't end up in a situation where you're expected to put-out to be hired! Certainly play on his attractions, but balance it out.

natalia

Unread post by natalia » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:30 am

Thank you Devi and jwmcclin! He is not the hiring boss; however, he does have influence. He is the one that approached me with the opportunity. I know how he operates so I am willing to exploit that. I do have gravel root, what exactly can i put in a honey jar for him? Will burning candles be quicker? Devi can you give me options for this balance?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:35 am

My post includes suggestions for the balance already. You could of course add additional money/career herbs if you wanted to. If you have Commanding products, you may want to mix a dash in so that you remain viewed as respectable and well-suited to the job. You could actually use a Steady Work/Commanding blend as the base, and then mix in your love/attraction elements to "flavor" that blend to play on his weakness.

natalia

Unread post by natalia » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:04 pm

Thank you very much!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:48 pm

All great ideas. You might consider dressing your hands with Attraction oil and touching him, or shaking his hand. While you do this pray in your mind that he is attracted to you and will back you.

Influence products would also work in this case.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:55 pm

Listed here are the links to the Influence and Attraction products ConjureMan Ali discussed.
Influence http://www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html
Attraction http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Another idea, if there are others competing for the job, you might dust your resume with I can, you cant sachet powders. (http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-i-can-you-cant.html)

natalia

Unread post by natalia » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:12 pm

Thank you all for the suggestions.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Okay, need a brainstorm session on how to make the Navy do what I need them to do.

Long story short...a backstabbing co-worker managed to get me fired on the same day my (eventual) ex-husband got orders to a new command. New command sees he's married and collecting a housing allotment (the full amount going to my housing here), so they don't want to automatically give him a free barracks room at his new base.

We NEED them to do this. We cannot pay for two places just based on his income alone, not to mention I can't afford to move into another place right now, and we'll barely be able to make ends meet with just his pay until I find other work.

So I need ideas on making sure the Navy, specifically his new command and new base (I don't have specific names for his new chief, I just know his new base and his new command) approve the package he's getting together for geo-bachelor status. We only have a few days to get this approved so time is of the essence.

I have several EOBO products, as well as Commanding and Controlling. I was thinking a dry sugar jar/bottle with the petition in it with commanding and controlling herbs, powders, etc. I also have gunpowder and I'm wondering about adding that to the bottle to blast away anything standing between us and getting him the status (and barracks room) we need.

Again, time is of the essence here, so anything slow will not be of much help. I've got a week to a week and a half at most, if we get lucky and the holiday slows things down.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Your ideas sound perfect. You could add Five Finger Grass, to make them grant a favur, but i think you already have the idea well in hand!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:59 am

Thanks, Cat! Wanted to make sure I was on the right track with my thinking. Getting to work on it right now :)
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:39 am

Just wanted to update this....MY husband got the geo-bacheolor status! What a huge stress off my mind!

And Cat, I did add Five Finger Grass to the sugar jar......for the record, this is what I put in it if anyone wants to modify it for their own purposes:

*Empty, clean baby food jar filled with sugar
*Picture of my husband in his Navy uniform as a personal concern
*Petition paper with my husband's rank and name crossing 'US Navy'.....each written 9 times and annoited with Commanding and Essence of Bend Over Oils
*Pinch of gunpowder to blast away any resistance to the goal
*Five Finger Grass
*Calamus Root Chips
*Quassia Root Chips
*Commanding and Essence of Bend Over Sachet powders

I did not burn candles on this jar, however I did frequently shake the heck out of while commanding loudly 'United States Navy you WILL give my husband geo-bach status!' repeatedly.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:59 pm

So nice to hear of your success, Congratulations Maljen!
And thanks for sharing.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Congrats Maljen!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Thank you, both! :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:13 pm

Glad you were successful.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:57 pm

Good going, Maljen, and thanks for listing what you used. Others may be able to take a tip from your work.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:57 am

Thank you, Miss Cat! I shared because I didn't follow a 'set' recipe and I wanted feedback on how closely I followed the traditions of conjure with it, as well as hoping others can take it and use it to help themselves and their situations as well. As I'm seeing more and more results I'm becoming much more confident in my work!

Cortana

Unread post by Cortana » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:12 am

So I have been wondering this for a long time about how to mark my territory over a certain place, people or even city. Here in Seattle it's the Hollywood for those wanting to get into "The Industry", people come here to make a name for themselves in the gaming or tech world. It's very competitive but like any other place it has rivalries, cliques, etc. There are people I know who are just simply bad influences, annoying or just simply bad people in general who I don't want to see here, especially during events. How might I be able to mark my territory over a place or even the whole city? It would be like setting off an atom bomb of a spell though, but I want to be able to keep people I don't wish to be here out, and away from me and around the network of people I associate with.

This might be asking a lot but I'm willing to do what I can. :geek:
∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・*・

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Taking lordship over an entire city is a rather large task. You aren't going to be able to decide everything that goes on in the city you live in.

Now, on a spiritual level, I do this for the county that I live in. I keep track of things, fix things that need fixing, and mete out a stern hand of justice when people who know better step out of line. I do this especially with would-be occultists around here. When people start throwing around messes they get a sharp warning from me. Old conjure doctors were known for making their home territory their own. And frankly I like the place I live in so I like to keep it nice and peaceful. How I do this is my secret ;-)

For you, I'd recommend setting up an altar with the google maps of your city. Burn Attraction candles to bring the people you want. Fiery Wall of Protection to protection and keep away those influences you don't want. Commanding Candles to help give you more authority.

That said, you aren't going to be able to light a candle and suddenly have a kingdom ;-)

Cortana

Unread post by Cortana » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Oh I'll work for it alright, I'm more concerned with keeping particular people that have crossed me out of my territory.
∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・*・

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:19 am

The city has decided to replace the curbs in my neighborhood ( where were they when 22 inches of snow piled up?) anyway, they have camped out in front of my house, they "accidentally" cut my gas line, the water lines, the sprinkler system and one of them came into the back of my house without knocking, letting my dog out :x and then being rude to me when I asked what he was doing in my home without permission.His reply was, "nothing" and when I asked for ID he said he was"nobody" then went down to my basement where i have my alters. :!: I told him to get the f..k out or I was calling the law. He ran out. The city workers are still in front of my house and there is a huge pit they've dug. What do use to make them get the job done and leave asap? I buried fixed railroad spikes in the four corners of my yard. But they're still here. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank-you.
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:30 am

Contact their supervisor or whoever is their superior. Working on the curb may be their job, but entering your home and your property without permission and refusing to show identification is against the law. Even a police office is required to show his badge and needs permission to enter your home.

Work with Commanding products to get their supervisior to listen to you and to respect your authority.

To get them to leave as soon as possible use Eucalyptus that you've burned to ash and prayed over and lay this ash down where they'll walk over it.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:11 pm

Thank-you ConjureMan, I will do this straight away. Many thanks!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Thank-you ConjureMan Ali! I took your advice, did what you said and it worked! The boss showed up,managed the city workers and I have a new curb in record time. They also fixed what they broke; the gas line is fixed, the water line is fixed,and the sprinkler system restored! They also treated me with respect. I did the commanding work and the Eucalyptus Ash work. Also,out of nowhere, three badass males working construction at 3 different neighbor houses showed up and told me they were watching over me and my home.Many thanks and blessings to you! :D

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:38 pm

That is wonderful to hear Miss Olivia!!! Great work and thanks for the awesome update!!!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:03 am

Well I do know a thing or two about dealing with troublesome individuals ;-). I am happy it all worked out for you. Keep up the great work!

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:58 pm

Along with the other amazing & positive outcomes from your advice, my sinuses cleared up. :)

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:24 am

Dear friends,

In Ma'am Cat's "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" book I have found herbs that do controlling but am confused on the degrees of harshness on each. (There's info on Lucky Mojo's Oils but not much on herbs) :idea: So I thought to start this thread so others can refer and see what herbs best to use along in a controlling/influence etc-type spell.

There are different oils ideal for different situations, so there must also be different herbs and curios too...

I know all these over here are associated with domination, controlling, compelling and coercion, influence but I don't know which precisely!

•Adam and Eve Root (impossible to get due to endangered botanical orchid species)
•Angelica
•Calamus
•Cedar
•Dirt of Dauber's Nest
•Ginseng
•Knot Weed
•Licorice
•Master of The Woods
•Skunk cabbage
•Tobacco

Which are the harshest, and which are the gentlest? :?: Which are best used in love spells? Which are best to use with a higher authority figure? Which are best to use on a subordinate?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:17 pm

I will cover a few of your roots here...

Angelica Root http://www.luckymojo.com/angelica.html is more of a protective root for women.
Both Calamus http://herb-magic.com/calamus-root-whole.html and Licorice are controlling roots. http://herb-magic.com/licorice-root.html

Calamus controls situations and Licorice controls people.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:21 pm

Hi Jinglepop,

in addition to the references jwmcclin has provided, keep in mind that degree may not necessarily be the only factor differentiating the herbs you list. Some are more suited to specific situations and types of work than others. If you want someone to move away but don't want to hot foot, then working with cedar branches would be a good way to go. Dirt Dauber's nests are most often used in relationship work. Knot weed is often used in or with baby dolls to bind someone and keep them from causing trouble. And those are just a few examples from the list you provided. So degree may be of less interest than is function and context.

Also keep in mind that you'll have an affinity with certain herbs and not with others.

Experiment with some of the spells in the book for each of these herbs and curios and see which ones work for you ;)
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:13 am

JoeyT

Unread post by JoeyT » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Hi all!
ok, here's the deal. I am a gay man. About 3 years ago, my ex and I got into a HUGE argument when he found that I had corresponded with someone on craigslist. I had put an ad in there because I, to be honest, was horny and we had not been having sex for a while. He was off his meds(back on now) and was messed up. I did NOT cheat on him because I wouldn't be able to live with myself and I love him. We broke up and reunited about 2 months later.

Then, about 1 1/2 months ago, he found that I was on craigslist and looking at porn pics there. He thought I was going to cheat but I tried to assure him tht it was just porn. I told him that I won't go back to the site but he claims that he can't trust me. HE CAN! He broke up with me again. I would NEVER cheat on him. I have been in such misery ever since we broke up to this day. I know that he still loves me as his relatives have told me that he does. He does not trust me and he is very stubborn.

My questions is this: I want to prove to him that he can trust me but he has to give me a chance. I am interested in the best aggressive form of a spell. Would you recommend a domination or intranquility spell? I know of the dangers associated with the intranquility but I am willing to do it. Pleae help! Thanks

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:46 pm

It would be unwise to do an Intranquility spell on someone who has any type of psychological disorder. It would probably just make him agitated and even more jealous. The Intranquility Spirit is a spirit from hell that is sent to torment a person in returning. Is that what you really want?

I suggest that you forget domination and tormenting him, and work on rebuilding your relationship with Reconciliation, Lavender Love, and Follow Me Boy.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

JoeyT

Unread post by JoeyT » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:55 pm

I guess i should clear up that it is depression medication and nothing more serious.

JoeyT

Unread post by JoeyT » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Do you think that a Trust Me Spell would help, Mama?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:16 pm

Lucky Mojo doesn't sell "Trust Me" spells or products. I would suggest using the recommendations Mama said, and adding Return To Me products as well.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

whistler2

Unread post by whistler2 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:03 pm

might i add doing some healing work as well.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Candle Services”