Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Gently Turn Friend or Co-Worker Toward Loving

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells to Gently Turn Friend or Co-Worker Toward Loving

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Rose,

I would not use a compelling oil. Rather, of all the other love-drawing oils, since you need quick action, i would select Kiss Me Now! as the most fast-acting.

However, when all is said and done, i would work an actual physical spell, not just relying on an oil. The suggestion to do a lodestone love spell that thelightfantastic gave above is exactly the kind of serious work i would recommend.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:02 pm

Rose,

In addition to your spells and after he stops being your boss -- you should also focus on making your first moves. Like giving him a call, asking him out to dinner, getting drinks, getting to know each other, and so forth. Sometimes men are shy and won't take the initiative. I don't know about everyone else, but I know I still have to back up my spells with legwork. I think it allows the energies to flow easier and it increases the success rate. :)

roxydiva

Unread post by roxydiva » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:58 pm

I already posted a post on here titled LOVE: Friends to Lovers...this is a weird one (This will give a background to what im typing about now)

I did a bottle spell back in April then I did a spell by intuition (Sometimes things come to me and i do the, in the order I am lead to go in) After the bottle spell he began to be more affectionate but affectionate and saying we were "Best Friends" the other spell I did last week, to see if things would be different and low and behold:

I always wear my hair down when I see him and this time I didnt feel like it (no motivation)I wore my hair back in a pony tail and he really almost lost his mind.....he got to the train station and instead of hugging me like he normally does, i went to hug him and he pushed me away and said wait wait wait and started staring at me. he said wowwwwwww you look like so many different people right now, I said really he said yes...youare so hot. wow you look so hot. Like no bullshit foreal you look good. I said really he said yes you really do look so good. He kept staring at me and repeating "oh my god you're hot, you're so hot, you got me in some kind of way right now, i mean you were cute before but this time you're just wow.you look so good...I have to take a picture. Then he made me pose and took a picture of me.lol The he said: I mean you havent had me like this in a while(back when we were friends with benefits 4 years ago)..I can't stop staring at you.

My train came so he hugged me (as usual) and said....bye april (first time he ever said my name instead of just saying bye) he stood staring at the train and staring at me in the door way....I thought to myself how can i work something more on him if i cannot ever get any personal item from him, then he said would you like my drink and i said yes and he ran it into the train for me. Then he motioned like he were going to make some sort of attempt to hug me again, but restrained and kept staring at me. When the door was closing i looked out the window and he was still staring at me and waving and waving then said diva and i looked back and he said bye and was still waving...
the train was pulling off and he was walking down the stairs and stopped to look again and kept waving and smiling and making a motion like he was framing his face...

wow

OKAY NOW I DONT KNOW IF MY SPELLS WORKED OR IF HE WAS JUST SHOCKED AT A NEW LOOK.....
I want to do a good conjure but I dont know what to do, I was told to get a reading but I havent got enough money yet, since I missed a pay day.....does it sound like things are beginning to work....?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Certainly looks like its working.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Hope61

Unread post by Hope61 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Hey there Devi, that's what I'm doing at the moment... She said she would'nt recommend the honey jar because I completely lost contact with this girl, and since I don't have some of her hair or nails, it won't really take effect... But right now she's helping me figure a way out of this. She's really been nice to me and very helpful... I hope everything works out fine!

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:31 pm

I have been dealing with a very difficult situation on the job for the last 18 months. Basically, one of my male coworkers and I had great chemistry when we met about 2.5 years ago. Many people thought we were dating, we would flirt and hang out with each other all the time.

Somewhere along the way gossip and rumors turned nasty and it made both of us uncomfortable. We both dealt with it for a while but I think the constant barrage of comments, teasing, etc. from others just finally got to the both of us.

So rather than cultivating the relationship into something deeper it has sort of fizzled extremely. While we are still solid friends and do business together both at the job and outside. The trust, excitement, attraction etc is weak. I know I know this stuff does weaken after a while, but with us it was intense kept growing and growing.

He and I have never crossed the friend barrier - but we were on our way to doing that when my enemy, my nemisis, started interfering and saying stuff about me at work and to others outside . Do i think she purposely attempted to stop me from getting closer to my male friend? Yes and no.

She is the type who always wants attention, and gets jealous when other women around her get it. I am the only other woman in our office and she is constantly gossipping lying about me, just sending negative vibes. I put up with it for it for a long time, but finally she crossed the line and I had to let her have it, yeah I took it there, verbally wiped the floor with her.

The bad thing is now my male friend, who I thought would respect me more for finally standing up for myself, has shriveled away like a coward. I mean we are still good, but I find that he doesn't really speak to me when I am at work anymore especially when this woman is around. I wouldn't mind that as much if we were still close on the outside. But it seems that as soon as I argued with this woman, he started limiting his time with me. It is breaking my heart not only because I thought we would be romantically involved with each other at some point but more so because I feel like he has abandoned me as a friend. I am all for keeping it professional at the office, but he is blatantly ignoring me in favor of her, who he claims to dislike and mistrust, but with me his friend who has always been there to support him, it feels like he is tossing me aside -- it hurts a lot.

I have tried to do somethings against her.. Mostly LM vigil candles set with reversing, hot foot, stop gossip, and even Saint Martha. All were bad burns with lots of damage to the glass etc.

I have a reading next week with an AIRR reader to see if there is anything I can do, but this woman is driving me nuts. i have tried a box spell, vinegar jar, and ammonia jar, but it still seems like she has the upper hand.

I feel so defeated, and what's worse is I know that's how she wants me to feel.

Regarding him, i had MISC light a Reconciliation spell which seemed to work a little bit so but now its fizzled back down again so I may have another lit.

I just feel like this woman is interfering way to much with my life and my psyche even worse now since we argued- and yes I strongly believe she is familiar with spell work.

I guess I am wondering if there are any suggestions of products to try or any other rituals, prayers, petitions I could try in the meantime to shut her up and just get her out of my head.

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:46 pm

I bet when you get your reading you'll feel much better and your reader will tell you exactly what to do.

In the meantime, I would get some cleansing/protection baths and start working those.

Good luck!

route95

Unread post by route95 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:04 am

I wish I could be helpful, but what corazon says rings true. Protection/cleansing. It looks like you've tried a number of things for this situation so it's great that you're getting a reading.

Good luck. Hope things go well. :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:09 am

The fact that when you opposed your enemy, your friend shied away from you is an important sign, but the fact that the candles set at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church to reverse hostile witchcraft back on to this woman turned black is a SERIOUS sign that she is actively fighting you and is very strong. Be sure to tell this to your AIRR reader.

My sense of this is that you will need to do some more old-school, non-candle work to get her into a box and staying there. You will probably need the services of a rootworker.

In the meantime, as recommended, you need cleansing and then protection.

On the subject of the man, that would entail a reading too, which is beyond the scope of this forum. I am picking up that there may be something else ngoing on in that situation, on top of the obvious imoplication that your enemy has him under her thumb, spiritually speaking.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:04 pm

Thank you for all you responses. I must say I was weirded out by the MISC candle reports because, I have always had such positive burns. So I knew something must be working against me..when I was told they turned black with broken glass, especially the Saint MArtha one. This woman is a strong personality type as am I she is just more upfront about it, whereas mine is like a volcano waiting to erupt.

My reading is not untill the end of next week, so have time to do some uncrossing work. All I have in my home is Hyssop herb and remnants of LM's Uncrossing Oil, so I am thinking I will combine the two and take an uncrossing bath tonight, tomorrow and before I go back to work on Monday. thanks again and I will defintely keep all posted.

Addi123

Unread post by Addi123 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:30 pm

Theres this boy I know, I know him from a social club I go to and have a big crush on him.
I haven't really interacted much with him yet and find it quite hard as we both have communication difficulties (mainly due to Autism), I have observed him a lot and am completely at awe with him and have been for a long time. I would like a friendship with him (before leading onto anything else) and at least more opportunities at interaction. The main problems here appear to be our shyness and interaction difficulties, I am hoping to buy something to break this barrier on both sides.
So my main needs are for something good for general friendship and overcoming shyness(both sides).
I would like a few suggestions from which I can choose.

thankyou

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:40 pm

Use the Attraction spell-kit to help attract a good solid friendship and open communication with him. You could burn Crucible of Courage candles on his name to help him feel more confident to interact with you. Wear some of the Attraction oil, or an Attraction mojo to help draw him to you. When you feel you've made a good initial connection, then you could use the Love Me kit to encourage romance.

Best of luck!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:12 pm

Addi123,

I know that Autism can hinder your communication, and different aspects of your life. As a part of the social club or things you have learned in the past, I am sure that you are learning many different skills to help you with your communication, and feel free to put those skills into use when talking with your friend.

In this case, I would burn a communication candle to help you both communicate effectively. I would get an orange candle, and put some deer's tongue along with some mercury oil/powder, and road opener to open the way to the communication. This can help as much as possible with you and him being able to communicate.

Furthermore, you can make an attraction sweet jar as well to attract him, and make him sweet on you.

As always I would recommend a reading to help give you more personalized advise on your situation if you are worried about the Autism aspect, and anything else.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:17 pm

Oo, I love the idea of using Mercury oil in this case. Great call Stars!

keller

Unread post by keller » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:48 am

i hope this is the right forum to post in, anyway. this is a attraction/love question.

I have fallen for this guy at work, who i only get to say hi and bye to due to our differing jobs so no great chances there. I don't want him to fall hopelessly in love with me i just want him to notice i mean really notice and feel attracted to me so i can get to know him. i should add though that i know he is shy and attached so whatever i do or use will need to be strong. thanks in advance mojo friends.x

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:28 am

Look Me Over sounds like what you need:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

keller

Unread post by keller » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:18 pm

fabulous, thank you, will it be ok to use in combination with ccome to mr oil etc, what would be the most appropriate method, oil or a full spell??

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:58 pm

keller wrote:fabulous, thank you, will it be ok to use in combination with ccome to mr oil etc, what would be the most appropriate method, oil or a full spell??
"Look me over," and "Come to me" would probably be a good combo. I'd do more than wear the oils. I'd also try to "lay some tricks," i.e, put the oils on something that he will touch; sprinkle some sachet power over places where he will walk. You might also want to start a honey jar. I'm a great believer in "anything worth doing is worth overdoing." :D

keller

Unread post by keller » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:22 am

haha that can be a valid philosophy:-) its a bit tricky as i don't see him everyday we work in a big theatre and everything he most likely touches is electronic due to the nature of his job plus he is mostly backstage, there are places i know he will walk if i needed to lay trick powder but so does everyone else does that matter? or will my intention that it be for him be enough? hmm a honey jar , yes that could be good, thanks:-)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:04 pm

When you lay down your trick pray that it effects him, or call him into the work and it will work on him.

Good luck.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:11 am

I agree with ConjureMan, call him into the spell. It works!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:35 pm

Wondering what products or work one would recommend to get a specific person to ask me out on a date- not to just hang out etc., but actually a date.

I know this person has a cocktail reception coming up in a few weeks, and I would love it if he asked me to go with him.

I was thinking of having a light set on LM's altar, but also am curious what other products or spells may work on this thanks.

I have done a lot of work on this person, but never anything to encourage him to ask me out.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Have you used Attraction, Come To Me, or Look Me Over? ...and you can use oils and/or powders..

Read this post (which-powder-to-use-t9611.html) a similar situation was discussed

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:06 pm

I would go with Come to Me on this one. This products is great for drawing that special someone a bit closer or bringing in a new lover. Pray that your target takes your relationship to the next step by asking you on a date.

While out with him wear some Kiss Me Now and Follow Me Boy to get him to follow you around and dote on you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:09 am

I would get a red skull candle, and stuff the candle with deer's tongue, do as I say, or controlling oil if you have it. You can stuff it with licorice and/or calamus as well. If you do not have a red skull candle spell you can draw one out, and insert the thoughts you want him to think of such as the date you speak of. and then you can light an orange (purple too since you can regard this as sort of controlling work) candle on top of it dressed with the same herbs to get him to speak with you. I would get a picture of him and blow some tobacco or a suitable incense such as come to me, attraction, controllling, bend over, commanding or look me over (you can mix any of these incense as well), and blow that smoke in his face asking that he asks you out. I would do this every night when he is a sleep for 7 days.

Anuta77

Unread post by Anuta77 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:42 pm

I work with this guy he is very nice , I am in love with him.He always used to pay attention to me,flirt with me. Always helped me with my work, if I seemed sad always inquired what's wrong.

Lately he overheard me telling one of our coworkers that I feel disgusted if a married men asks me out,which many of them do that to me at my job.He thought I talked about him,he got very upset.

Than his friend and one of my co -workers asked me if I liked the guy..I said that I do,but the guy does not seem to favor me much.After that,my co-worker that I like very much started to ignore me,and when I tried to set things right ,told me he does not want to talk to me.He acts like I hurt his feelings.

He stopped looking at me ,he ignores me.I started Honey Jar spell,BUT before I found about this forum.

I wrote his name 3 times,wrote my at 90 degrees on top of his name.opened honey jar tasted it, placed petition and put his picture and rolled it towards myself,also I put in jar Magnet Oil and Jasmine Oil,BUT did not light the candle on top..

I also started Come to Me spell at the same time...,and I read book and did spell with fish hooks., honey in a baby jar..
What do I do..

H e is very angry..we had misunderstandings..and we always worked them out,but this time..

Sorry for so much writing,but I really could use help.Thank you

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:32 am

I think that you need to consider getting a reading.

Here you can get a reading from AIRR... htt://www.readersandrootworkers.org

In the mean time, I would purchase a reconciliation spell kit. You can also buy a reconciliation honey jar as well.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Anuta77

Unread post by Anuta77 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:40 am

Thank you,please let me know, where can I get reconciliation honey jar ? What do I put into it? My co-worker came to work, looks very tired and still ignores me..
I put powder on carpet near him ,yesterday..IT still there I saw it this morning! :o
We have so many of our co-workers around us..HELP,Please..

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:55 am

Both the Reconcilation spell kit and the Reconciliation honey jar can be found on this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Anuta77

Unread post by Anuta77 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:38 am

Thank you very much for information.

I think.. that I will first do reconciliation honey jar to sweeten him up,open him up for communicaion,and than buy reconciliation kit..,with the letter.Because he now goes to even buy coffee where I do not go to..to avoid me.. :(

Anuta77

Unread post by Anuta77 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:28 pm

Please tell me how do I sprinkle powder around his desk and carpet,so he does not notice,his chair made out of fabric,we have carpet covering our entire floor.Other staff walking all over..and I only want powder to work on him,no one else.I do not know where he lives..

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:51 pm

Hi Anuta77,

blend some of the powder with local dirt. Sprinkle a little bit of this mix where he walks.
When you do this call his name and state your petition.
Like such "I want so and so to forgive me and..."

//ida

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:43 pm

Remember you are calling him into the spell which means it will work on him.

Anuta77

Unread post by Anuta77 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Guys you are the best!! today I waited till most of our staff went home or bathrooms and put powder all over his desk, his folders.. while saying petition.I even found one hair.I am one very happy woman!!

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:51 am

Sounds good!
Good luck with your continued work.

Anuta77

Unread post by Anuta77 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:23 pm

Please excuse me for so many questions, I am currently doing Come to me spell, lit up a candle and flame shot up very high,got very tall,very large and was emitting black smoke.I let it burn pinched it with fingers,next day it was also tall,crackling for about 10 minutes,stopped and continues tall flame. Also I put his hair into bag and cannot find this bag anywhere..

The reason that I am doing everything myself is that, I am afraid to call root worker,because I did before and did not have good experience, I heard things that made me very depressed , I was crying after that non stop and had no appetite. Also my case may be very hard to take on for someone.. :(

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:12 pm

For the candle divination please go here http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Well, sometimes we are told things by rootworkers that are the truth, and it is hard for people to accept them. I am sorry that you felt depressed, but you need to understand that sometimes we cannot be told everything we want to hear. In addition, I would make sure that you are doing work that is going to actually help your situation. I mean sometimes the answer is No and just because you work on something does not mean that you are going to get what you want. Besides working with a professional, if you are able to get this man, will help you be more effective.

I would definitely put up a time limit for this situation, and if it doesnt work. Time to move on.

Anuta77

Unread post by Anuta77 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:12 pm

What could be the reason that one rootworker will take your case and other would not? Is it advisable to contact rootworker as a soon as you had a bad disagreement with another party? or should I wait some time..

Does eating utensil, like fork that person used to eat with and wipe his mouth on a napkin, can be use in reconciliation honey jar spell ?I mean person ate threw away his container with fork,and napkin in it, could it be used? I only have this and picture? Sorry for many questions..

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:29 pm

What could be the reason that one rootworker will take your case and other would not?
Each worker has their own special talents, and also their own boundaries for cases they will and will not work for. So one worker may simply not be gifted for the type of work you're looking for, and so not take your case. Or your case requires a type of work that the worker simply will not do for spiritual or personal reasons. Or a worker may feel that a case cannot be successful, and so will not work for a hopeless cause. There are many different reasons why one worker may not want to take a case, and those will vary by each individual worker.

Anuta77

Unread post by Anuta77 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:16 pm

I did Honey Jar spell without lighting candle on it,because of that mistake and it's been for a while I would like to dispose of it, and buy new kit here.
I live in the building I don't have front yard to dispose of the spell..
2)Yesterday I was lighting incense with Come to Me spell and Incense was crackling, stopped burning, and than started to burn again by itself with crackling noise.Why would incense crackle? Candle was burning normally, high unwavering..

Thank you

I made appointment to speak with with Catherine-Yronwode, but it will be only in January..

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:22 pm

Hello Anuta77,

Self-lighting incense sparks and crackles sometimes. It includes saltpeter which is what causes this to happen.

Honey jars and sweet jars don't always have candles burned on them. This is one of the more common methods of working them these days, but they can be placed on altars, they can be shaken while praying, or they can have candles burned on them.

If you don't have the a front yard then either bury it in a potted plant in your house, or bury at the front of your building.

Good luck!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:14 am

Anuta77 wrote:What could be the reason that one rootworker will take your case and other would not? Is it advisable to contact rootworker as a soon as you had a bad disagreement with another party? or should I wait some time..

Does eating utensil, like fork that person used to eat with and wipe his mouth on a napkin, can be use in reconciliation honey jar spell ?I mean person ate threw away his container with fork,and napkin in it, could it be used? I only have this and picture? Sorry for many questions..
Hi Anuta
As Devi has said, there are many reasons why a reader or rootworker might not take your case. It sounds to me like you are working on reconciliation which is notoriously difficult. If your reader saw that the likelihood of you getting a successful resolution to the case was poor or non existent then they may well refuse to take on the case--I know that I personally will do this, I do not believe in taking people's money if I can see clearly that the work is not going to give them the results they want. That is part of my personal ethic and its one that many other professional workers share. With that said, you are perfectly free to ignore the advise that a reader gives you--folks do it all the time--and either get a second opinion or do the work yourself. You can also contact one of the workers at AIRR who provide magical coaching, find that list here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... l_Coaching
During a magical coaching session you can ask specific questions and receive guidance on any spell work that you are currently performing, that you are considering performing, or that you have performed in the past.

As far as napkins and utensils--yes, if these items have his dna on them then they can be incorporated into honey jars or any type of reconciliation spell work.
Blessings,
Bri

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:28 pm

Miss Bri said, "With that said, you are perfectly free to ignore the advise that a reader gives you--folks do it all the time..."

Ain't that the truth, Miss Bri. Recall the myth of the mighty prophetess Cassandra whose prophecies went unheeded? ;-)

jessica25
Newly Registered

Unread post by jessica25 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:50 pm

hello everyone. I am wondering how I can make my best friend fall for me or fall in love with me. I would like to take things to the next level but he says he doesn't see me like that how could I go about getting him to see me more then a friend, we are very close and we do hookup occasionally but i want him to see me more then a friend with benefit. What products or steps do I need to take? Any links would be great too its all new to me. Thanks so much

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:33 pm

You may want a reader to respond to this question jessica25. By the way, welcome to the forum, I see this is your first post. The reason I say that is there may be a lot of background information (of which you may or may not know) as the reason, he says, "I don't see you like that." A reader can give you that insight. If the reading is positive, ask for magical coaching in terms of what to do to get him to move your way. Lucky Mojo has several very respected professional readers (AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org) You may look for one who specifically works love cases such as yours. If you have further questions, please return to this topic, if they are on the same subject.

jessica25
Newly Registered

Unread post by jessica25 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:16 am

A reading sounds like a great idea I was looking into that,but aside a reading is there anything I can do until then? I'm thinking about ordering products any recommendations to bring us romantically closer? thanks once again.

sofia

Unread post by sofia » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:01 pm

Hello I need a little help. There is this guy I like and he seems very responsive to me like he likes me too. My friend gave him my number a couple weeks ago. He hasnt called me yet. So I tried doing some call me spells and I'm still waiting I see him every Friday at this bar he works in. I had a reading done and she had told me that he does likes me but he is indecisive he's scared of getting into a relationship because he doesnt want to get hurt due to past relationships. Plus he has a girl who has a spell on him so he can never fall in love with anyone. Does anyone have any suggestions?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:50 pm

I would make sure that this reading was conducted by a rootworker even better from someone that is apart of the AIRR. I'm not undermining your rootworker, but sometimes its better to get confirmation on the spellwork done, and the TYPE of spell work that was conducted on him. Its important to know that.

In addition, I would get a further reading to see if this girl is still ACTIVELY working on him. If she is actively working on him, you might be asking for trouble if she finds out about you, then you are going to have to watch your own back...and so on. I would see if she is paying someone or doing the work herself. Basically what I am saying is, do not jump into something without knowing all about your rival first. It can save you some trouble and agony in the long run.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

You can do an uncrossing spell kit on him follow by fiery wall of protection for him and yourself

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

And to help him heal you need to do some healing work on him.

I suggest getting a white candle, and dressing it with healing along with some balms of gilead

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:24 pm

rosario411

Unread post by rosario411 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:09 am

Hi. I am interested in someone at work and I have gotten a reading before and it does says that he is interested in me but he's very reluctant to make a move. I started a honey jar about a month ago, which I burn candles on almost everyday. I did a come to me candle(still in progress) and I have laid tricks with follow me boy powder. I wanted to know what should be my next course of action? Sometimes he seems to be friendly just to be friendly.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:15 am

Have you gone out socially? If you worked with a reader that you liked I would advise that you follow up with them to see what they would recommend. If you have done spell work without his personal concerns and you now have some personal concerns or better personal concerns you can repeat the work that you have done. You can burn vigil candles that are appropriate to the situation, but the next step is to go out socially either on a date or with a group of people and when you do make sure to dress yourself with oils appropriate to the situation.
Blessings,
Bri

rosario411

Unread post by rosario411 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:25 am

No we have not. I actually did the honey jar with a piece of paper he had written on because I haven't been able to get pictures. He does not have pictures online or anythings. What do you think I should work with? Follow me boy, come to me, love me??

rosario411

Unread post by rosario411 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:39 am

You know in the beginning I had great movement but after some time he seems to have backed off a little. I don't really understand why.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:39 am

As you know Honey Jars are slow but effective. The next step is as Miss Bri mentioned...a social date with or without a group; also, you will need some personal concerns and a picture is a good start. If he is a co worker, does he have a business card, letterhead, do you have access to his work area? Casually walk over and look around for personal concerns, you can do this while he's there, have casual conversation. Follow Me Boy and Come to Me are appropriate at this level of interaction.

rosario411

Unread post by rosario411 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Hi. He does not have a business card or letterhead or anything like that. I am working on seeing how I can get a picture.... The come to me candle I started burning on Tuesday I just noticed has a white haze on top so I'm not sure what I will be doing next. Maybe I should wait to see what happens next?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:39 pm

If you have a cellphone, take a picture.

Macumba

Unread post by Macumba » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:53 am

If you work together, you could try try to get his handwriting by politely asking him to write down something for you, that could be any irrelevant thing... I'd make a situation like I'm too busy doing something and need that whichever information to be immediately written down... :P
He'd certainly do so... Or, simpler, he might also have some notes on his desk that you could find and use...

Also, look carefully for his napkins, you might grab it if he accidentally leave it on the desk for example and that always happens... ;)

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:54 am

rosario411 wrote:No we have not. I actually did the honey jar with a piece of paper he had written on because I haven't been able to get pictures. He does not have pictures online or anythings. What do you think I should work with? Follow me boy, come to me, love me??
All of the formulas that you mention are good, but since you are asking about the next step, I would say focus on doing something socially and absolutely go to work on getting personal concerns as they will be key in any work that you do.
Good luck,
Bri

rosario411

Unread post by rosario411 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:34 am

Hi. I actually got a good personal concern.. His foot tracks!!! I took a tissue wiped the bottom of both his boots and folded the tissue and closed it with tape so none of it would get out. Now my questions is should I start a new honey jar or should I open up my old honey jar? It's pretty tight so I don't know if I should???

rosario411

Unread post by rosario411 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:06 am

Well yesterday we went out socially since it was a christmas party. I had fun The center piece was a plant and he did touch it to see if it was real well I took that plant home. Do you think I should do an apple in the plant? Also can someone answer my last question??

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”