Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:22 pm

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Here's what we need to know:

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different):

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

7) Do you want a card reading?

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations?

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

eyboogie
Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010

Unread post by eyboogie » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:12 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: eyboogie

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): same

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Ericka

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):720 Denver

5) A brief description of your situation: I am not seeing any movement or signs from my work. This has been going on for a few months now, though I have done spells in the past with great results. I have tried cleansing with thirteen herb bath, chinese wash, ammonia and done road openers. I would like to know why I have stopped seeing results with my work.

6) Do you want a card reading? yes

7) Do you want hoodoo spell casting recommendations?yes

8) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? November 28th

DR. K and i took her call on November 28.

meatbox666

Unread post by meatbox666 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:57 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Meatbox666

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 240 DC

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)NO

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): Will I get my Job back?

7) Do you want a card reading?YES

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? YES

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Nov 28

Dr. K. and i took this call on November 28th.

trish76

Unread post by trish76 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:31 pm

Trish76

Ummmm, I think it's trish76, or at least part of it lol. Memory is going..

928 Yuma

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) :
No I have not.

I am having a hard time with getting over my anger and hostility towards a former "friend" who proved entirely false and malicious, and whose actions, past and present continue to disturb me greatly. I want to know if she has had (or plans) work done against me. I find myself increasingly suspicious because of her tendencies to employ underhanded tactics and outright deception. I tried having cords cut, space clearing, and spiritual counseling. I would like to know what conjure methods I can employ to gain control over the situation and myself (without resorting to the more severe methods or cursing). I get that a lot of this is my own emotional stuff I need to deal with but I can't help but suspect she may be doing work of her own against me. And as i plan on doing healing work for someone I care about, i really would just like to clean out this mess and gain perspective from an outside source.

If the hosts feel it's needed.

Yes please :D

November 28, 2010
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:36 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: waterborn / MaryBee

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): MaryB

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): WaterLight

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 941 Boston

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? YES (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) NO, this is a different situation.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): Since starting use of Lucky Mojo's Cast Off Evil kit, my father injured his leg and will require surgery and I was diagnosed with sleep apnea. I'd like to know if a)anyone has been throwing for me and the "stuff" landed on my father instead due to my protective work, b)my father has an enemy that threw directly for him.

7) Do you want a card reading? Yes

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? Yes

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? November 28.
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Miss M
HRCC Student

Unread post by Miss M » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:14 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Miss M

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): N/A

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): N/A

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 803, SC

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) - No.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): A person I was tentatively friends with via FB (platonically) became infatuated with me and started stalking me. I broke off all contact with this person and reported them to FB for stalking. I have done no work against this person, and have only been taking protective measures for myself as this person had confided to me that they prefer the "darker arts". I have been burning Fiery wall of Protection Vigil lights and am in process of placing small protective mirrors outside my house. I've also taken an uncrossing bath - just to be safe (and it had an immediate positive effect in my life so I think it was well worth it, if only to get all the ick away). This person had recently posted (a friend forwarded me the post as I have blocked this person) that for the last 2 months this person felt "attacked" and thought it was me, and was threatening revenge. I would like to know if this is something I should be worried about, if this person has been doing work against me and what I should do about it.

7) Do you want a card reading? Yes, Please.

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? Yes, Please.

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? November 28th.

Azumi_chan
HRCC Student

Unread post by Azumi_chan » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:19 am

Azumi_Chan

LuckyMojoCrew

707 Santa Rosa (Although my cell phone area code is 415)

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)
No.

A string of bad luck. Garnished wages, Sick for 10 days, Infected wisdom tooth (after being sick and which caused me to miss 2 days of work), now my car engine is blown. No food or money right now. Rent is due and I'm short due to garnished wages AND missing days due to tooth.

Yes.

Yes.

Nov 28th

Dr. and i took this call on Nov. 28.

Dr. K says to see this:

http://myhoodoospace.ning.com/photo/dr- ... ntext=user

Ms Makeda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ms Makeda » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:12 pm

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Ms Makeda

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): don't have one

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Ms Makeda

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 973 Northern, NJ

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): My family has been targeted by my mother's sister's husband for the longest time. He was responsible for my father's and my aunt's death, hard to believe but true. He even admitted it to someone at my Aunt's funeral and was overheard by people around him. You would think he would have been happy but instead he just wants to come after my mother. My mother has gone for help and for a time its work but it starts back up again with little accidents and other medical mysteries for my mother. How do I help my mother to move forward. Lastly, how can i move forward and work without my supervisor working against me.

7) Do you want a card reading? Yes

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? Yes

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? November 28, 2010.

ohwhygeorgia

Unread post by ohwhygeorgia » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:14 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Ohwhygeorgia

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): ohwhygeorgia

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please (818)

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) none previously

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): Questions regarding current relationship, and whether or not its time to call it quits

7) Do you want a card reading? yes please

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? yes please

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 11/28

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2010 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”