Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Disrespectful Disobedient At-Risk Children/Teens

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells for Disrespectful Disobedient At-Risk Children/Teens

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Brida -- Thanks for the reminder -- YES, we do sell Gripe Water! It is an excellent and traditional herbal formula for babies, toddlers, and small children who are collicky, over-revved, won't sleep, have upset stomachs, suffer from gas, or are in pain from teething. We have TWO brands of it -- the cheap Pharco brand and the gold-standard classic Woorward's formula:

PHA-AME-GRIP Pharmacy American Gripe Water 120ml for Upset Stomach in Babies, Pharco Brand $5.50

PHA-AME-GRIW Pharmacy American Gripe Water 148ml for Upset Stomach in Babies, Woodward's Brand $10.50

Thanks for mentioning this.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:03 pm

Brida I second your comment about the terrible twos in additional to hormones, and believe me you will wish for the terrible twos again. But still the advice given here is appropriate, I wish I knew LM than. But hey, I use various bath crystals as a weekly clothing wash and floor wash. It also helps to burn appropriate incense, but keep out of the little ones low spaces. They are little busy bodies.

Search through the incenses found here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatincense.html ...as you probably know smells can be calming as well; especially lavender.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:11 pm

Maybe heating some Tranquility oil in an oil diffuser might help to calm things down.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:28 am

I also have an over active 4 year old. kids been giving me a run for my money since he was in my belly. I have found that tranquility powder on his sheets helps. But I also keep him very very busy, any sport I can sign him up for I do. and nothing works better than exhaustion! good luck!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:34 am

Thanks for info about Gripe Water, Miss Cat! I'll get some for my two year old granddaughter.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

justa

Unread post by justa » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:31 pm

Gripe water always workd a treat when my daughter was tiny. If I had none I would give her a couple of teaspoons of rosemary tea. I know it sounds crazy because rosemay is a stimulant, but it really works I promise.

wonderwhy31

Unread post by wonderwhy31 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:06 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:1)
http://readersandrootworkers.org

2) You have asked this question before -- your posts, and my reply, can be found in the long thread on honey jars -- over a thousand messages in that thread, so skip to the back to read yours.
Thank you everyone for your advice it has been very helpful, Miss Cat you said that you answered my second question on my other topic hyowever I have not been able to view that topic.... do you know why?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:40 pm

wonderwhy31, your 'other' post dealt with Honey Jars which was moved to the Honey Jar section of the forum. You received a message from one of our forum moderators informing you that it was moved. Here is the link (honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-ans ... s1560.html) as you can see there are 57 pages, scroll to the last page and you will see your post and cat's response.

Africanqueen

Unread post by Africanqueen » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:24 am

:? I went for the conference for my kids at school and all of their grades droped to zero :shock: these are kids that used to get awards at the end of school year for best grades and one of them was student of the month three times in a roll. AT home their behaviou have been really bad . Even at school bus i got a letter of warning that my 5yr old hit another child :x I don't know what is really going on :? i've cried myself to sleep and its effecting my daily activities including my job :cry:

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:37 am

Well, generally speaking children that young don't tend to act out completely without reason. Has their diet changed at all, because food intolerances can often cause behavior issues? You may wish to take them to a doctor to have them tested for allergies and food intolerances. What has been going on at home? Has there been some crisis or stress that they may be not dealing well with? What has been going on with their social lives? Have they been being bullied or otherwise harassed and perhaps are not dealing well with that?

Have you sat down and had a talk with your children about this - not fussing at them for getting in trouble, but talking to them about what may be going on in their lives?

In any case, you can certainly get a reading to shed some light on what's going on. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

You can also look into the Tranquility products to help calm them, as well as the King Solomon Wisdom products to help them make better decisions. Blessing products would also bring a nice energy here.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jmom

Unread post by jmom » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:53 am

I am the motther of a 16 year old boy who I adopted at birth. He is abnfy, yells, agumentative, very self centered, doesnt really care about the feelings of others. He is onesided where he will do someithing to someone and if it is done to him he becomes furious. He was arrested and placed in a facility because he was verbally abusive and threatening to my mother, who resides with us. He cant relax and trust people so he manupulates to get what he wants, with kindness or bullying, and then he i mean again.
I am trying to keep him in my life since he has begun to do well in school. Getting As
and found a job on his own, but he is so miserable and tries to make me miserable as well. It like living with and abuser.

Any ideas about spells that can help.
thankyou

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:29 am

Well, it IS living with an abuser.

I'm sorry to hear of your situation. It sounds as though there is a good deal of anger and behavioral issues with your son. Have you had him into any counselling or other therapy? Have you had him to the doctor to find out if there are any medical conditions contributing to his issues?

For the best results you'll need to take care of this from a mundane level, as well as a spiritual one. So you will want to pursue medical treatment and social services to aid him on that level.

I would create a dolly of him and bind it to keep him from doing harm to himself and others. Tie his hands so that he cannot lash out physically, tie his feet so that he cannot get into trouble, and stuff his mouth with alum, slippery elm and the like in order to keep him from lashing out with his tongue. Put cooling herbs in the head such as lavender to promote harmony and cooperation, as well as herbs that will promote clear-thinking and wise-decisions like sage and solomon seal root. Put some balm of gilead buds and rose petals in his heart area to promote the soothing of his emotions, healing past wounds, and foster love and compassion. Keep him in a little box surrounded by Peaceful Home herbs/powders/etc, and also Tranquility products. If he starts to act up, pop the box into the fridge to cool him down.

You can also petition St. Dymphna to aid him with his mental anguish - she is the patron saint of mental and nervous disorders. You could even sew one of her holy medals onto the dolly you make. St. Dymphna has a lovely calm energy that is quite healing.

Also make sure to work some Protection or Fiery Wall of Protection for yourself and your mother, to help keep you shielded from any of his outbursts in the meantime. You will also want to make sure to keep you home spiritually clean, using Chinese Wash, which will help clear away the negativity that has no doubt built up from the tense atmosphere at your home. That will relieve some of the pressure, and give some mental/emotional breathing room for everyone.

Make a Peaceful Home honey jar and put everyone in the home in there together, and burn some Peaceful Home incense, or diffuse Peaceful Home oil in your house daily to help keep the atmosphere calm and conducive to harmonious living.

As the counselling/therapy and the spiritual work begin to alter his behavior for the better, you can consider unbinding him, leaving him surrounded by the Peaceful Home, Tranquility, and perhaps some Healing herbs.

I'm sure some of the other workers here will have some other approaches you could try as well.

Best of luck.

jmom

Unread post by jmom » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:57 am

Thank you soooo much for your quick response and thoughtful suggestion. Yes he has been in therapy etc. He has attention issues which cause him not to think through things as well but alot of it is his way of trying to control. I get so sad not knowing why this child is in my life if I cant help him.

He , I do believe is capable of controlling his anger, since he works as a cashier, a job he found on his own and also is getting As in school . It just that he does all of this for himself, meaning will not contribute to others and wants to be without parenting. Total trust issues and anger. I may have to have him leave since he is so emotionally abusive and disrespectful to me and my mother.

I certainly will try these things you suggested wtih a posifive attitude and prayer.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:42 pm

I think you should do cleansing work on your son, followed by blessing work on him.

And I think you should work with King Solomon Wisdom products on yourself.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:24 pm

A Honey Jar aimed at sweetening him and calming him down would help as well. Include elements like Rosemary to help you gain control of your house, Basil to keep the peace, and Sage to help him see clearly what his actions are doing.

Good luck!

Brida

Unread post by Brida » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Every advice you have recieved so far is very wise.

As a Behaviorist whose speciality is Adolescent Neurology; I can assure you that there are lots of neurological, and physical changes taking place. All of this, with a rise in testostrone levels, as well as emotional bonding issues that are usually present in children who are adopted once they reach their teen years can all be contributing factors in his behavior.

One of the behavior interventions that we commonly implement in situations like this is the introduction, and nurturing of spirituality; be it church, mosque, temple, etc. It is to introduce an element beyond his perception to trust. A belief system in which a person is encouraged to seek the wisdom in things in life aid in shaping the behaviors of that individual. Some behaviors you will have to put on extinction, and some of them you will have to just simply smile and say, "I am so sorry you feel that way; son." and allow natural consequences to be his life learning lessons.

I strongly encourage you to get family therapy, and individual therapy for your son. As for LM products; go with the Wisdom line, Cast Off all Evil, Tranquility, Peaceful Home, and you may even want to do some dominating work on his such as the Commanding line. You need to get some control in your home; so burn sage (I like white sage, personally.) to clean out messes, and then incorporate some soothing scents through the home. I love the glass plug in oil burners that can be used as a night light. I would have one in his room, one in the living room, and one in the kitchen; mainly whatever rooms most interactions take place. I would burn Peaceful Home oil in it, and alternate it with Blessing oil. It will fill the room with a light, calming scent that he will be receptive of. Testosterone tends to heighten sensory receptions.

with love and prayers,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.

jmom

Unread post by jmom » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:27 am

Thank you all that have responded. I have come here for support and ideas and feel som much more empowered. I am a psychotherapist and spiritual with several therapuetic resources and have done all that Brida has suggested in reference to having him in therapy and family therapy. These therapist continue to alien with him and blame me and my mother, therefore have made the situatin more difficult. I try to choose my battles with him and have stopped "forcing" hin to attend church.

He also was in DCF facility for assessment and treatment and the same thing occured were I have been blamed . I am following Ross Greenes technique (The explosive Child) but often feel I am working on minimizing his explosive episodes which then feels like he is in control and I am the victim. I am about to call dcf again and end my parental rights.

Something needs to change before he gets older and I get older and he begins bullying me and the overpowers me because of my inability to defend my self.

I am not sure how to do all of the spells all of you have suggested.. Do I find them online here?

jmom

Unread post by jmom » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:46 am

Please tell me who is the best person to perform spell for my son
Thank youi

jmom

Unread post by jmom » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Sorry to bother again .. and thanks for all your help. Can someone tell me who is the best person here to help me with the spell casting for my son.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:04 pm

You need to browse the pages of AIRR. See who appeals to you.

www.readersandrootworker.com
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jmom

Unread post by jmom » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:33 am

Though I have browsed looking for the best person to work with me on this, I still ask if there is someone that someone here can reccommmend. I dont have much money and want to be sure I connect to the right person. Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:13 am

All of the AIRR workers are skilled and have been peer-reviewed for talent and ethical operation. Unfortunately this forum is not the appropriate place for recommending specific workers. You can find several testimonial threads about many of the AIRR workers in the testimonial section of the forum here, or most workers will also post testimonials on their websites or AIRR page that you can look through. All will list what their particular specialties are, or cases that they particularly like working on. Also, many AIRR workers post their rates on their AIRR page so that you can get a feel for what workers may suit your budget.

Best of luck!

Ms Tina
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ms Tina » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:34 am

I really need some advice on what spellwork I can do to help alter my 16 year old daughter's behavior. She's rude and disrespectful of adults, constantly getting in trouble in school, doesn't do homework, picks friends badly,etc. When you try to punish her, she just shrugs as if to say, "Bring it on". She eventually gets used to doing without the privileges that are taken from her. As far as she is concerned, if she doesn't want to do something, no one can make her. Her brothers, 21 and 17, were nothing like this. All her teachers say she is smart and can do much better (maybe they say that to everyone), but she lacks motivation. I'm currently seeking psychiatric counseling for her, but she says, "I'm not talking to any therapist!" Please help! I wanted to ask the forum before putting it on the air (I listen to the show with my husband and sometimes she hears it). I've given her spiritual baths (yes, she'll take them; this is a practice she grew up with). I plan on deep cleaning her room with Chinese wash. Do I do a honey jar or something more coercive or sneaky tricks (powders in clothing)?
Peace and Blessings,
Miss Tina (a new member "lurker" who is speaking up)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:25 am

Burn a Cast Off Evil candle or a white candle dressed with Cast Off Evil oil. Have take a bath in Cast Off Evil bath crystals and sprinkle Cast Off Evil powder in her clothing and on her bedding.

Peaceful Home products may also be helpful.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:43 pm

Hi Ms Tina,
Congratulations on your first posting.

I think it sounds like a good idea to clean the room with the Chinese wash. To use some cast off evil products also sounds good.
Washing your floors with Chinese wash and then Peaceful home wash.

Also you might try to dress her head with King Solomon wisdom, Crown of Success and Clarity oil.
You can do that sneaky also just touching her hair before she goes to school. And put a few drops in her hair products.

If I were you I'd probably start working with sweetness, wisdom, calmness first. Before deciding to work with more coercive work.

Ms Tina
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ms Tina » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:33 am

Just as a follow up....
Like many have said on this forum, the products seem to work before they even arrive! My daughter's disposition has greatly improved, and she's been more helpful around the house. She shovelled snow from our walk and those of 3 neighbors (although she did complain a little). Yesterday morning my daughter was giving her room a major overhaul. She finally started to let go of toys and souveniers she had for years! When a mentioned it a couple of weeks ago, she totally rejected the idea. I heard all this commotion in her room and for fear of her stopping I asked, "What's going on?" She simply replied, "I decided it was time to let it all go." A few hours later, she sat down to remember the fun she had with them, and I went to work. This week she has exams, y'all pray along with me that she does well. Thanks so much.
Peace and Blessings.

jmom

Unread post by jmom » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:43 am

Do you have to wait for a full moon or waxing moon to do a honey jar

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:16 pm

Please make sure you read the thread on timing. No you can do a spell whenever it best fits. Some people work with the days of the week, some work with the moon, others work with both.

No you do not have to wait. Make sure you read the honey jar thread as well.

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:39 am

I'm going to agree about St Dymphna. I suffer from bipolar and will my entire life. My husband also has severe ADHD that can cause problems with his memory and temper. We got a statue of St Dymphna a while ago for our family altar, even though we're not Christian, and she had worked wonders! My husband finally found a good therapist, I've been able to journal to deal with my mood swings, it's just been amazing. This will never substitute mundane work, but a lot of mental illnesses do take a spiritual toll, and she is ideal in helping with that. I owe her my life and would recommend her wholeheartedly.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:36 pm

This is a great testimonial to saint dymphna.

Here is her info page for anyone that wants to work with her.

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

nesnah10

Unread post by nesnah10 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:40 pm

I was wondering what products I can purchase for my 17 yr. old son. I believe he is bicurious. He has always been a follower and not a leader. When he was in the 7th grade. He and some other males along with 2 females were caught in the bathroom; andh he and the others had allowed the female and this male to give them oral sex. He stated that everyone was doing this; and this was cool. He had dated girls since this incident; but I have still wondered about this incident. I feel that if his friends are gamed at doing something like this; then he will do it as well. his grades are so so in school; and he is two months from graduation. Hes failing the grades that he needs to graduate. I want him to be successful and I don't want a gay son; and I would like for him to start making more responsible decisions. decisions for himself. He has been having a don't care attitude lately; like he don't care.
concerned parent

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:46 pm

There is plenty of things you can do to help his grades and decision making. Crown of Success oil and King Solomon Wisdom oils burned on white candles in his name can definitely help.
That said, you are not going to be able to change his nature, if he is gay or bi that's just who he is and how God made him,you should love and accept him for who he is.

King Solomon Wisdom : http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
Crown of Success: http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

I do hope someone else addresses your issues with your sons sexuality, I fear if I start I may say something rude.
HRCC Student #1559

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:15 pm

I got this, Turnsteel ;-).

nesnah10, you are looking for products. Here is what I recommend: King Solomon's Wisdom and Crown of Success to help your son make the right decisions, to succeed in school, and to help your son have the mental clarity he needs for academia.

Here is what I recommend for you: King Solomon's Wisdom, Clarity, and Blessing Oil. To help you see with wisdom that you are blessed with a son and help him in his path, not try to coerce him to a standard that is based off fear, Clarity to help you see your son for what he is: a blessing in your life, and Blessing Oil to give you peace of heart and to bring the Spirit of understanding to you.

For both of you together I suggest creating a Peaceful Home honey jar to keep matters peaceful and loving within the home.

All of these can help you. But no magic will change your son's nature. Accept him for the gift that he is rather than trying to force him to change. Encourage his growth and maturity so he explores his identity and sexuality in a healthy manner and not in school bathrooms. Give him a home and hearth that he can turn to knowing that he will be accepted and loved. Give him love so that he may grow up with a healthy self-esteem no matter whether he is he gay, bi, or straight, for in the end his sexual orientation is of no consequence--he is still your son.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:25 am

Turnsteel and ConjureMan Ali,

both of your responses are beautiful and sensitive: I felt humbled reading them.

Nesnah10, I think that products that can help have been covered but if I may share 2c of personal xperience - here they are:

I"m bisexual and as an adolescent, my step-father both wrote and told me that he would far rather have a daughter in jail than one who "went against nature". The only thing that was accomplished by trying to "scare me straight" was that we had no relationship to speak of, my decisions became progressively worse (albeit by personal choice I admit) and things spiraled out of control in my life.

At 21, I slowly began coming to terms with who and what I was. That done (over a few years here: no instant fix), I began making better decisions again, went back to school, got a job and began having a rewarding life. I also restored family contact, tentatively at first, and eventually came to have a good relationship with even my step-father.

So - all that to say: my personal opinion - for what it's worth - is that the best decisions your son will be able to make are from a solid foundation of supported self.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:55 am

Well said aura.

nesnah10

Unread post by nesnah10 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:57 pm

Thxs to all of you for your responses.

Jibrael
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jibrael » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:36 am

A little bit of my own story, if it helps.
I'm gay, and I have seen the young, teenage gays who have made really BAD sexual decisions, and the ones who learned to behave in a healthy way. The ones who went along with the crowd, screwed up in school, and were sexually irresponsible were ALWAYS the ones harboring a lot of self-hatred about their sexuality. The ones who made wise decisions, didn't have sex just because others were doing it, and did well in school ALWAYS felt secure in themselves and affirmed by their parents.

I add my own voice to the others who say, absolutly(!) do work for your son to have better thinking abilities, to succeed in school, and not bow to peer pressure. Also, to do the work on yourself, that you may know the best way to help him prosper in life. I can tell you from personal experience that being gay doesn't automatically make someone unhealthy and damaged. All of us can make stupid decisions, and all of us can make wise decisions.

God bless you and your son now and in the future!
<3
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816

Spookyredhead
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Spookyredhead » Wed May 25, 2011 12:39 pm

Hi everybody!

I am looking for some advice on herbs or minerals to add to a sugar-box I am making to sweeten my hard-headed teen. She has problems with authority, running her mouth, and will basically "cut off her nose to spite her face". Alternatively, she's smart, ambitious and so very polite (unless she's at home...ha!).

I totally get that this is a stage of life, she's pulling away from us. Unfortunately, she says some pretty hurtful things and it is tearing us apart. Her bio dad fuels this fire and it is quite painful for her step-dad who has raised her since she was 2.

Thanks in advance for the advice!
Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 25, 2011 2:42 pm

I would use some stop gossip products for her AND her dad. You may want to work with lavender to make her more cooperative, king solomon wisdom products to make her make better decisions even in her words. You may want to use peaceful home products, and love me.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed May 25, 2011 3:35 pm

I second the Peaceful Home products that stars recommended and also REALLY recommend getting the Peaceful Home Bath Crystals and adding them to your teen's laundry! You use just a pinch of the crystals in each load, during the rinse cycle, and pray something like "May my daughter be peaceful and happy in this home as she wears these clothes, amen."

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 25, 2011 7:03 pm

In addition to the excellent suggestions already given, Bloodroot would be good to add to the mix to help her have more respect for her bloodties.

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Wed May 25, 2011 7:44 pm

Devi Spring wrote:In addition to the excellent suggestions already given, Bloodroot would be good to add to the mix to help her have more respect for her bloodties.

I have a similar situation... How can Bloodroot be used in a case like this one? Make a dolly of the target? Burn w candles?
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 25, 2011 8:30 pm

In this case, where someone is wanting to sweeten others, you would add it to the honey jar or sugar bottle. Of course you have all the options of use for bloodroot that you would for any other herb. It's just what will work best in your specific case.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 26, 2011 2:41 am

I think the honey jar would be great to work on this instance. I think they can be quite effective And the peaceful home products to the laundry is a good edition.

Spookyredhead
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Spookyredhead » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:20 am

You guys are awesome! Thanks!

Littlestar

Unread post by Littlestar » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:14 am

My bf's son is 18. I have done EVERYTHING for this boy like he was my own. He even moved in with me for awhile after him and dad got in a fight. BUT this boy is very manipulative and does not appreciate anything. He uses people for his wants and needs. I have caught this boy more times than I can count talking trash about me and telling people personal stuff that go on about dad and I that are no ones business. I am really hurt and pissed that he would backstab me after all I have done for him and been there for him. Im tempted to hotfoot him. He's old enough to live on his own -claims he can do it blah blah blah good go for it. Also was researching stop gossiping and considering. A freezer spell. I want him to learn his lesson. He needs to appreciate those who take care of him and take care of all the crap he gets himself into. Don't know which route is best to take on this one.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:11 pm

If he's not your child, kick him out and don't have any contact with him. Do a Stop Gossip spell on him if he's talking about you to people you know; if they aren't people you know, who cares?

It's not your job to teach him a lesson; his parents should have done that. After he's gone, do a Cut and Clear and forget about him.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:10 am

I would not hotfoot any family member if doing so would drive a wedge between me and my partner who is connected to that family member or cause my partner to go into a depression over the family member moving far away.

I just honey jar and Peace Water them into submission.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Littlestar

Unread post by Littlestar » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:34 am

For a honey jar which herbs would you recommend? Im not familiar with peace water so will read up on that. I just feel so disrespected and hurt. Im the one who's taken him to school for almost 3 years. Made sure he graduated. Took him in. Paid for all his stuff. Etc. And now he wants to talk trash about me and gossip about personal stuff and doesn't appreciate one bit anything I have done for him :'(

Spookyredhead
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Spookyredhead » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:07 am

My 18 yr old has a pretty sharp tongue with and about my husband (her stepfather) and an entitlement attitude that is ridiculous. He has helped her and loved her like a natural child her entire life so he is devastated by her behavior. So I can completely understand your hurt.

I have had to get to the point with her where I have set down a list of expectations. If she does not meet the minimum requirements, she is on her own. There is no greater teacher than experience. I used to feel very guilty about this new attitude, but that was wrong. Teaching a child to work hard will cause them to respect those willing to help them. They will understand how cold the world can be when you don't have the support of loved ones. Tough love is okay. Really.

I have also had some success with sugar jars on this situation. (I personally prefer to work with sugar over honey...because I love to give the jar a good shake once in a while!) Go look out in the Lucky Mojo herbs section and find some herbs that would be helpful in your situation. I used healing, peace, love, and cooperation herbs. I love, love, love sweetening for this type of problem. I also find that the Peaceful Home candle works great for me too.

Hope this helps!

revtama
Newly Registered

Unread post by revtama » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:10 am

Greetings,
I am a single mother of 3 children who are growing up now, the eldest is 21 and the youngest is 14. I am an Energy Worker, Healer, and a Spiritualist, who does very effective work on others, but when it comes to my own family I seem to be limited. Perhaps it is because these issues we as a family are having are too 'close' to the source, not sure but I am writing for help from someone, and hope I can come here to ask for help .

We were victims of severe Domestic Violence and my children endured horrible child abuse from their father. There was terrible and painful and fear causing punishments and what he called discipline that was horrific. Unfortunately, it took me over 10 years to leave and when I finally did, their father tried to kill me. The kids also witnessed all of this horror. This all happened in 2002. We have been 'away' from him since then.

2 of my kids are doing well and healing. I am healing. I know this because I am able to help women and children now, who are in similar situation that I was in. I work with area domestic violence shelters and the coalitions against abuse, violence and sexual assaults for both women, children and elders.

I donate most of my time to helping. I do have a practice but the bulk of my income is coming from either donations or my disability check. In any event, it is my middle son that is suffering and hurt. he is angry, lost, feels unloved, has no self esteem, has asked me why he was created in the first place, has a death wish, is depressed but does not admit it. This boy was horribly punished and was truly singled out by his father most of all. He is the middle child.

Lately my son has become very criminal. He does criminal actions, for money or sometimes just out of anger he will hit or hurt persons. He is mentally ill and seeing a counselor who does very little. He refuses medication, which used to help him when he was younger. Yes, in addition to being abused he has had several mental health diagnosis's and we are still unsure if he is developing a more serious mental illness like Schizophrenia because he has complained of hearing voices in the past and visual hallucinations...but these kind of things hallucinations and paranoia sometimes happen to extremely fearful persons, and he has a lot of fears even though he acts 'tough'...

I know this all sounds so terrible, but I would be willing to try to help him in any way. I would love to hear from my brothers and sisters who conjure, do root work and are fellow spiritualists, how to help my son. I include his photo and I will give my email to anyone who wants more detail.

Sincerely,
Revtama

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:57 am

This sounds very nasty and sad.
However this is not the place for asking for services.
Here the answer would be to work Cast of Evil products - http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html on your son.
The place for asking for professional help can be found here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers.
You can also ask for help at The Crystal Silence League, who performs free prayers - http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

andy598

Unread post by andy598 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:44 pm

What can be done to a teenager to calm them done and to respect their parents besides a Honey Jar that takes time? I want to start something immediately so I can calm her down. She is disrespectful and has attitude.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:21 pm

Try some Peace Water sprayed around, and burning Peaceful Home candles on their names.

Working a honey jar thrice daily can in some cases get some momentum going. Try that for 9 days while petition the Holy Family for peace and respect among those in the house. Then drop down to once daily. Continue whatever prayers are appropriate.

Brida

Unread post by Brida » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:44 pm

I would recommend Peace Water, as Devi has suggested, along with a some gifts dressed with Peaceful Home supplies. Along side this I would highly recommend some counseling, and any other form of behavioral therapy that may aid you all together as a family.

My background is in neurology and social behavior. The changes taking place in your child during her teen years is overwhelming. If I can be of assistance, feel free to Private Message me, and I will do my best in helping you intervention wise.

With many prayers,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.

autumnalflower

Unread post by autumnalflower » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:46 am

Big changes is right, I was horrible at that time in my life. I wish someone had thought to have used the above suggestions while I was going thru the same thing. Thanks for asking this question, now I have some ideas to use for my son now that he's going thru it.

autumnalflower

Unread post by autumnalflower » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:17 am

I"m so glad I found this post and will work with the recommendations here and am getting a reading as well for help with son who has adhd. I will try the St Dympha and look into learning about her and doing work with her. I will try this for me as well since I have depression.

Enquirer

Unread post by Enquirer » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:57 pm

My grandson is 6 years old, he already has the traits of a show off and sometimes a bully. He loves attention. The older kids dare him to things. He has outbursts in school. He acts out on the bus from licking the seats to licking the floors. Its like he needs to prove himself. He is too young to all of this mess. I need to calm him down without breaking his spirit. He has not been abused. I want him to become a productive person.

autumnalflower

Unread post by autumnalflower » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:07 am

Is he more hyperactive than the boys his age, if so have him tested for adhd. My son was very full of it and doing similar things. One thing I've found that helps him is the tranquil and healing powders. I like to sprinkle in his bed/pillow/shoes and his floor so he'll step in it and get into it, I use it my self having suffered from depression. I mainly use it to help relax and sleep better but anytime I feel slightly down it gives a calming warm feeling for me.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:16 am

Cast Off Evil would be good to help him say no to children who are a bad influence. Many have had success petitioning St. Dymphna for psychological disorders; he may have some imbalance in that area.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”