Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Money Stay With Me Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Katie_Did1111

Unread post by Katie_Did1111 » Fri May 07, 2010 3:27 pm

This will be my first time doing money work (for a long time I bought into the non-existent "material gain" prohibitions, which learning hoodoo thankfully turned around, but I've still made the mistake of not making money a priority) and I'm having a hard time figuring out what my petition should be.

I've observed that overthinking is often the culprit for questions like this (also see my post about the herbs included with honey jar kits-- Lol!) and I *know* self-doubt has been the #1 obstacle to my financial success . . . can the petition it be something as simple as "ACQUIRE AND KEEP MORE MONEY" if that's what I want, or does it pay to be more specific?

~K

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Re: Money Stay With Me vigil light - Help With Petition

Unread post by J Simulcik » Fri May 07, 2010 5:06 pm

I find that it is actually less helpful to be very specific, as it tends to make my petitions long and unwieldy.
HRCC Student #1339

Katie_Did1111

Re: Money Stay With Me vigil light - Help With Petition

Unread post by Katie_Did1111 » Fri May 07, 2010 5:09 pm

Right? And I'm hooked on using the prayer flags, so I can't be writing a freakin' novel on there! Thanks for the nudge. :)

~K

piscesgirl

Unread post by piscesgirl » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:36 am

hi everybody pls help me,i have now a Money Stay With Me Vigil Light candle,but i dont know how can i start pls help me....

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Money Stay With Me Vigil Light candle

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:35 am

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

You can find the directions here.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:00 am

The vigil candle is designed to burn continuously over 5-9 days, considering several variables. There is a suggested prayer on the back label to use as you light your candle. Alternatively, you have the option to allow the candle to burn continuously, or in sections. Some workers choose to begin the ritual on Sunday for success, or on Thursday a day for money spells, also, setting the lights at sunrise to increase. This is not a rule.

miss cat has a website here http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html that discusses candle magic further. Good Luck in your spellwork bernielynn.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

piscesgirl

Unread post by piscesgirl » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:57 am

jwmcclin wrote:The vigil candle is designed to burn continuously over 5-9 days, considering several variables. There is a suggested prayer on the back label to use as you light your candle. Alternatively, you have the option to allow the candle to burn continuously, or in sections. Some workers choose to begin the ritual on Sunday for success, or on Thursday a day for money spells, also, setting the lights at sunrise to increase. This is not a rule.

miss cat has a website here http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html that discusses candle magic further. Good Luck in your spellwork bernielynn.
jwmcclin thank u!what i mean is,i dont need a petion paper and right my fullname a red pen,and then put the under the money stay with me vigil light candle,or need pls reply thank u advance

piscesgirl

Money Stay With Me Vigil Light Candle

Unread post by piscesgirl » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:32 am

i`m finished now the Money Stay With Me vigil light candle, i don`t know what can i do if the Money Stay With Me is done, how can i disspose?pls answer my question thank u advance.....

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Money Stay With Me Vigil Light Cancle

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:20 am

All glass vigil candles should be recycled.
Petitions and pictures may be taken off and burned, the ashes for positive conditions can be scattered in your backyard and for negative conditions you can scatter them at a crossroads.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Money Stay With Me Vigil Light Candle

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:08 pm

I always take the herbs and left over wax of the vigils burned for positive work and scatter it across my front yard. Then I wash out the glass and recycle.

The glass can be reused. For example I use some of mine for vases to hold flowers.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

piscesgirl

Re: Money Stay With Me Vigil Light Cancle

Unread post by piscesgirl » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:40 pm

[quote="Miss Bri"]All glass vigil candles should be recycled.
Petitions and pictures may be taken off and burned, the ashes for positive conditions can be scattered in your backyard and for negative conditions you can scatter them at a crossroads.
Blessings,thank u your reply,what do you mean the picture?i have no picture,PETITIONS only i have. i want a positive condition?i thats why i scattered the ashes in the backyard right?pls reply thank u...

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:52 am

You don't have to have a picture affixed to your vigil candle, but many people do use photographs when they are burning vigil candles which is why I included it in my explanation above.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

piscesgirl

Money Stay With Me Vigil Light Candle

Unread post by piscesgirl » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 pm

Miss Bri wrote:You don't have to have a picture affixed to your vigil candle, but many people do use photographs when they are burning vigil candles which is why I included it in my explanation above.
Blessings,
Bri
where is the best i burned or dissposed the vigil light candle money stay,frontyard or backyard?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:55 am

You want your money to 'stay' with you, backyard; read about traditional disposals of ritual remnants here http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

kazster

Re: Money Stay With Me Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by kazster » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:24 pm

I always take a day or two to think about what I want my money to do.

Cause sometimes I first think money stay with me when I mean more money come to me or money go and do something productive.

Am I the only one with this problem?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:05 pm

Money Stay With Me is what is says: You want to stop spending and save instead; increase your money. Alternatively if you want to increase your money get more from various sources...drawing money to you is what you want! I especially like the Bayberry and Prosperity mix for drawing monies.

sugarbaby
Money stay with me, money drawing or pay me vigil candles

Unread post by sugarbaby » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:25 am

Hiya,

I work part time and bwoiii I tell ya the minute a get a money it just goes right out my hand. There's always some bloody thing and I never can cover everything I need to sort out. I was thing of using a Money stay with me vigil candle and bath. I'd love the get a second job but I cant at the moment.

My sister doesnt work but she's married and her husband gives her pocket to juggle for her and the kids basically he's right bastard but its complicated. I was thinking of getting her a candle as well but i'm not sure if i should get her a money drawing or pay me candle. Any suggestions would be great?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Money stay with me, money drawing or pay me vigil candles

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:26 am

If I were you I would get the Money Stay With Me spellkit, as it includes a complete conjure that you can work in an ongoing manner to help keep and grow your money. Burning a candle and taking a bath are great, but to get your money to stay you need to have something in place that will help you - every day - keep your money and help you increase it through savings. The spellkit is perfect for this.

Are you wanting your sister's husband to be more generous with his money? If so, then you may wish to have her burn some Cleo May candles on his name, &/or craft a bottle spell on him that includes things like five finger grass (so he'll favor her and help her out), jezebel root (so he'll give her money), sugar (so he'll be sweet towards her), calamus and liquorice (so that he'll be compelled to do so), etc. Again, I would recommend something that she could work on an ongoing basis over a one-off conjure.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

sugarbaby

Unread post by sugarbaby » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:57 am

Thamks Devi,

Yeah I do want my sister's husband to be more generous to her. Would I need to buy the things you recommended seperately or do they come in kit form?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:04 pm

The Money Stay With Me comes as a complete kit, and I am with Devi in advising this for your situation.
Here is a great link: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-money-stay-with-me.html

The things to use for helping your sister would have to be purchased separately...

Good luck to you...
-Joseph M
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:10 pm

For your sister, I recommend Cleo May (for women to get money from men) and Compelling (to get someone to keep their promises and meet their obligations).
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:55 am

I like to stand my money stay with me vigil candles on a short stack of paper money with coins piled up around.

CAN-GLS-MONS
Money Stay With Me Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”