Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Blessing and Cleansing the Home and Person

gbenson
Re: Spells for Blessing and Cleansing the Home and Person

Unread post by gbenson » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:36 am

Could you not seek a way to get products to bring attention to the case, rather than go through a hunger strike again?

chicaplastica

Unread post by chicaplastica » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:00 pm

gbenson, what products should I use? I know that there are many court case spells. But I live in an urban setting and some of the ingredients like cows tongue etc are not found here. The community I live in is very health forward and most of us are vegan so meats are selected.

Just to brief you. My mother was a healthy 65 year old. She fainted at home and was taken to the ER. within an hour they had already tested her and prep her for her body to be donated. They didn't do what is expected to save her life. She was below freezing when we got to her an hour after her admittance. The hospital staff came out several times asking us about her health etc, telling us she was being revived all along they had already stopped treatment. The documents say her organs were taken out at the hospital and we never had knowledge or consented or talked to anyone about that. After that, she was transported to an organ donor program were all her skin, bones down to her toes, corneas, and who knows what else was taken. At the viewing she didn't have any legs and she didn't even look human. I had to look at a defect she had on one of her fingers to know that it was her.

This organization is very powerful. It's the number one in the country, and they have 300 + attorneys working for them. My attorney is just scared and is going along because I refuse to let this be the way my mother is forgotten. For two and a half years I've done everything I can. But with no results. My last attempt at the hunger strike was because the case was scheduled to be thrown out of court. I managed to keep it. but now I need to bring the supernatural in to take control of this case, to help my voice be heard. I don't know what spells to cast for letters and emails that I'm sending out to politicians and everyone in power who can have a say. If the public is able to see what this is about I know that this will put pressure on the other party to settle. They are not only the number one nationally, but they have taken over major positions of power internationally. My goal is to be able to inform the public of what really goes on. That they do have choices and that these people can decide to butcher and kill someone just because of the color of their skin or their economic status.

So if you can read through that, I know that there are separate things that need to be addressed but I'm too drained to think up of what to do .

Oh and the things that I said happened to my mom, I have the hospital papers, the med examiner and by my siblings and my eye witness account.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:17 pm

Oh man, so sorry to read about your trouble. I don't live in the US and I'm not experienced with court case work, but your case sounds complex - you'd probably want to consult a prof rootworker if you want to tackle it magically.

As for your own well-being, I suggest praying to Archangel Raphael, who heals. Archangel Michael is good for protection - pray that he will protect you from attacks at both spiritual and mundane levels, give you strength to see through the situation and against your rivals.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:32 pm

You'd be surprised where you can find cow's tongue. Many times you can ask the meat department at a food store if they have some, or can get some. Many smaller grocers within a big city will carry organ meats and tongue regularly.

There is also a condition product line called Court Case, which can be used for any part of the legal process, not just in a courtroom. You can combine that with other oils to help fine-tune the effect. For instance, you could add Look Me Over to Court Case get more attention on your case.

But cabriellenil is correct in saying that you are likely better off getting at least a reading with, if not hiring a rootworker that specializes in court case work to work on your behalf.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

chicaplastica

Unread post by chicaplastica » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:55 pm

Devi and cabriellenil,

Thank you for writing back. I went over the list of of Rootworkers and I think I've found a couple that I have to decide on based on their specialty.

@ Devi Spring: I'm in the process of writing letters to important members in my city and across the country, and the media. I was wondering can I use the Look me over on the letters and emails in order to get the attention I need?

Thank you all for your help

chica

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:33 pm

Yes, though I would mix it with Crown of Success or Victory with Court Case to help target the effect more.

jess14344

Unread post by jess14344 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:32 pm

I have a question: what herbal plant would I need if I undergo Spiritual Cleansing?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:04 pm

well it depends is it for your sins ( hyssop) or a general bath to cleanse that hits most areas then i'd use this one : http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html you have not said much so im not sure what your need is but the 13 day one is definetly a good one to use all round.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Deffy

Unread post by Deffy » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:37 am

I'm going to be moving into a new apartment next month and I already planned on doing some smudging when we move into the place. However I discovered that the old tenant is moving out because of money problems and I definitely don't want any of those vibes hanging around. The apartment has mostly carpeted floors. I was thinking of using chinese wash on the hardwood floors, walls, and ceilings, but is there anything else I can do to clear out any clinging negativity and bring luck, money, and love into the apartment? I'd like to get this taken care of before I start moving furniture and stuff in.

I am new to hoodoo, so any advice would be helpful.

colorfulsky

Unread post by colorfulsky » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:02 am

Hi Deffy,

I am no hoodoo expert so pls dont take my word for gold. But maybe u can sprinkle some cleansing powders from LM on the carpet before u vacuum, that way every time u vacuum the powder (now in the vacuum) will be "reactivated" by the air that blows into the bag and it wont smell like gross stuff in the vacuum cleaner (ours sometimes smells like wet dog), plus u will have cleared out any negativity clinging to the rug as well.

But wait for some of the rootworkers here to give their advice, as I am sure there is a better method to cleaning the carpets.
As to bringing luck, money, love etc... I think the others in the forum can help better than I can.

Good luck,
B

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:12 am

You can use chinese wash on the carpeted floors just spray the floor and sweep with a broom out the door, throw the broom away when you are done. Make sure its a new broom as well.

In this case, I think you are good as far as the negative energy because you are smudging and using the chinese wash. Now you can do a money house blessing for the money
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyhouseblessing.html

You can do a general blessing or a house blessing as well
http://www.luckymojo.com/houseblessing.html
www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:39 pm

Agree with above, also burn some white sage, put down salt in the corners of the home-- ALL OF THEM including the closets, and annoint the doors (overhead) with oils while saying the 23rd Psalm.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:52 pm

If you have time before moving in, steam clean the carpets and add some of the Chinese Wash to the soapy water the steamer uses. I did that recently based on Cat's suggestion on the page for Chinese Wash and cleansing and it worked wonderfully! And it made the house smell lovely as well, so bonus there!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:04 pm

Oooh I LOVE that idea. That is a really good one. I have a steam cleaner and i need to use it soon lol. That is such a creative idea.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:58 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:Oooh I LOVE that idea. That is a really good one. I have a steam cleaner and i need to use it soon lol. That is such a creative idea.
Yeah, Cat mentioned it somewhere, and I thought it was a great idea too, so I added about a tablespoon/tablespoon and a half to each 2.5 gallon bucket of warm soapy water the cleaner used. My house smelled SO good while those carpets were drying!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:08 pm

I have all hardwood floors, and I use a steam mop to clean them. I always add some condition oil into the water tank - usually Van Van and some Florida Water, but any will work. It really does the trick! You could get the same effect from dissolving a portion of condition bath crystals into the tank of a steam mop. So, there's all sorts of neat options for cleansing with modern machinery. :D

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:29 pm

Triplethreat wrote:Agree with above, also burn some white sage, put down salt in the corners of the home-- ALL OF THEM including the closets, and annoint the doors (overhead) with oils while saying the 23rd Psalm.
I am also moving to a new apartment. I have sage but I have been afraid to use it for fear of setting off the smoke alarm. I set it off twice this weekend just buring candles and incense.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:03 pm

So take the battery out when you smudge. I used to constantly take mine down, wrap it in a towel, work, and then put it back up when I lived in an apartment. It wasn't the most convenient thing in the world, but at least I wasn't setting it off all the time, and it was still there to protect me the rest of the time.

EcleckticMama

Unread post by EcleckticMama » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:52 pm

Thought I would post an update.

I created an infusion/emulsion of oil choosing 9 love and passion herbs and spice (inspired by the Love Potion #9 idea at the Rose entry in Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic). I say this is an emulsion because I included Rose water since I haven't a food-safe source for rose petals right now and adding this to the oil created an emulsion. On a pink rose stationery that I had written in a triangle formation "let passion grow let passion grow let passion grow" in red ink, then I placed the bottle in the center of the triangle. All of this I left on my altar to infuse with some muttered prayers (don't really know what I said) and blessing/clearing with sage smoke.

Last night in the middle of the night, I heard a clatter and something hard hit the floor and roll. I opened my eyes and saw a flash of blue light in the other room through the partly open bedroom door. I remember thinking that my husband had perhaps dropped his flashlight on his way to bed, but I didn't hear any of the expected cursing that would have accompanied such a happening. I listened for a while, then decided to get out of bed to investigate because usually such things tell me something important needs my attention. My husband was peacefully watching a movie at his computer with his headphones on and had not heard the clatter. I glanced around briefly to see if anything had been disturbed by the cat that needed to be taken care of and returned sleepily to bed.

This morning I decided to check out just what it was I had heard and found the top of the apothecary/spice bottle I had been making the infusion in on the floor in front of the altar. Oil stains on the stationery reveal that the top of the bottle had exploded off the little bottle to land on the floor. Apparently the sliced ginger had started to ferment and I had neglected to think of needing to leave a gap in the lid for the gas to escape. I had only filled the bottle half-way, so it's taken this long to build up enough pressure. The interesting thing was the flash of light. When I reminded my husband of the incident, this time I mentioned the flash of light and he said he had seen the flash too.

Anyway, I took both these things about the oil infusion as signs that it was "done" and decided it was time to do the candle burning part of the spell. They are burning right now, being watched over by a love goddess figure that I've annointed with a violet perfume and rose water.

On a side note, using perfumes spiritually and magically is rather new to me. While I know of their aromatherapy properties and there is a growing scientific body of evidence for their use, I just hadn't been thinking of their use in my own practices. Since embarking on this hoodoo learning journey, I've become aware scents available to me such as Jockey Club, Tres Flores and Octagon Soap. With the interest of growing love, I was attracted to a colognes to promote love and passion with my partner, and to get my thoughts and energies aligned more that way. I've also started annointing altar items where previously I'd only used incense.

Ayurved

Unread post by Ayurved » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:39 pm

Hi to everyone..

I thought I'd check back in and update. Thanks so much again for your help.
I've been doing cleansings every night (with a couple slip-ups) and they've felt good. I see that I was really swimming in leftover negativity. I haven't been able to afford the 13 herb wash yet....but may at least order a few days worth.

I was surprised at how moved and affinity I felt for saint work.

I did Dr. Hernandez first. Tho I meant to focus on body healing, it ended up something around dedication to my healing profession. The candle burned really cleanly.

Then, Archangel Raphael b/c he deals with blindness and eye disease. Not sure how to explain, but felt strong solar energy I've been craving. I decided to continue to pray to him every Sunday. Candle burned cleanly and there was a neat little black 5 pointed star at the bottom of the glass.

Then, I thought I'd try St. Jude...feeling like I was a hopeless cause. Started out really poorly, didn't feel affinity, candle burned dark around the top and I was going to stop. I'm glad I didn't because it smoothed out and is now burning very brightly. I'm doing 3 prayers a day...9 days.

I have a couple questions - will I be buying cases of candles for St. Raphael?, since I plan on working with him for a while...or would I put the candle out after a certain amount of time?

I was going to get 13 herb bath and some oil, from Lucky Mojo, but was wondering if I could be ready for a road opening vigil done by the church, along with some crown of success something.

I need to get money flowing as soon as possible. I feel like I dumped a lot of internal negativity and need some positive juice coming in.

I need to figure out how to juggle all these candles on my small alter or fit in a bigger one :).

Nancy

chicaplastica

Unread post by chicaplastica » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:48 pm

thank you cognitivedissonnance i'm going to read it right now.

Devi i'm going to check at a store for the cows tongue.

With your replies i have a solid idea of what i need to get it done. thank you very much to all.

I hope i can pull it off with no problems. i will let you know how it goes.

Chica

StExpedite

Unread post by StExpedite » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:41 pm

Chicaplastica , I am very sorry about your mother. It is difficult to imagine what you had gone through.

What exactly are your intentions? Do you want to sue the hospital? If you will get different levels officials to your case, what you want them to do?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:08 pm

Herbs for Spiritual cleansing also include Lemon Grass, Pine Resin, Sage, Bay Laurel, Eucalyptus, Camphor Resin -- really a long list.

I think that if you purchased a copy of my book, "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" your basic questions about herbs and roots would be answered and you would not need to come here and ask about each little subject that interests you, as you have been doing. The book costs only $14.95. Since you live in the Philippines, you may pay less in shipping if you order it through Amazon rather than directly from Lucky Mojo, as they have a better bulk overseas shipping system than we do as a small company. Your book will not be signed by me, though -- so it depends on whether you want it signed or whether you want cheaop overseas shipping. :-) Your choice!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

amaria

Unread post by amaria » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:27 pm

Greetings:

I've purchased the mojo hand sachel and blessing oil as well as pink candles...but have yet to use...it has been a while..what is the most powerful way to receive the healing I am desperately seeking from this chronic health condition?
Thank y'all in advance!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:45 am

I would continue to work the mojo hand. If you feel confortable you can work with a saint for healing. I have worked with dr. jose hernandez, and he has worked great in healing an individual. St. Lazarus, and Archangel Raphael are other great saints to work with for this situation

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintlazarus.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... el_Raphael

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:36 am

I second those recommendations. I find Dr. Jose Gregorio to really excel at helping someone find the right doctors and treatments - even if they've been searching for years, he can help lead them to a much better option; and he can also aid the doctors you do have to do find by blessing them with the insight needed to make the breakthrough on your case or otherwise be a stronger advocate for your health and healing.

I work with Archangel Raphael in my healing work a great deal and he is a fantastic resource.

RedRose

Unread post by RedRose » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:47 pm

You no that feeling that you have that one bad move can attract the worse possible events I feel like that like Im living on the edge and anything can kick off I hate that feeling what cleansing would be good to cleanse this negative energy or enegies?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:58 pm

13-Herb bath for yourself and some Chinese Wash for cleansing your home would be a good investment.

You may also wish to have a reading to determine the source of that negativity, and find a personalized plan to get you back on track.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:57 am

I would recommend what Devi said above, and following up with some protection to help keep those negative energies away from you. You can look into the fiery wall of protection.

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:58 am

As someone who has suffered from cronic health issues, I aree 110% with Stars and Devi. Both the recommendation for Dr. Jose Gregario Hernandez and the reasoning as to the right doctors are particularly important.
In addition, I recommend Lucky Mojo Healing products: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html The LM Oils and LM Blue Candles.
I have also prayed to Saint Jude when fighting for my life, including when being in a hospitol bed with a ventilator for 10 days, closed hands prayer (said/silent) in mind.
Hope, Health, and prayers for you, amaria.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Badgerwoman

Unread post by Badgerwoman » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:00 am

Okay, I just want some clarification that what I've ordered, I'm gonna use right. :)

Big time fall house cleaning is coming up, so I'm going to start in my bedroom and work out cleaning house and spraying some water diluted Chinese Wash on the carpets and using it to wash the kitchen and bathroom floors as well. First question: is it safe to add the CW to my usual mop water? I use Lysol all purpose cleaner usually, and I don't want a chemical reaction. Mustard gas is not high on my list of ways to die. OR, should I wash with my usual water and then go back and wash again with Chinese Wash? And then I was thinking about adding a few drops of Peace Water to my rinse water or again, diluting it with water and spraying it around my house as well.

I was also thinking about, after spraying the diluted Chinese Wash on my floors, taking some of the Money Draw bath crystals and a different spray bottle and spraying that around my house as well. What do you all think?
Also, how about sprinkling sachet powders with my carpet deodorizers on my floors and vaccuming them up after they've sat for a bit?

For my cards, I'm definitely going to be using the incenses that were recommended to me to cleanse and charge them. That's Van-Van, Master Key, and Psychic Vision, for anyone who missed that thread. I also ordered those products in powder form that I'm thinking about getting like a wooden box and sprinkling a combination of Psychic Vision and Master Key in it and letting the cards rest in there when they're not being used. Again, thoughts? Suggestions?

I try to do one BIG order a month, and I'm open to suggestions for next month. This time around it was a lot of cleansing work, a lot of money draw work.

I know Cleo May has been suggested before to draw customers for tarot readers, but since I'm online, I'm not sure how effective that would be. And how exactly does one dress a computer? Obviously no powders, but I'm not sure if I would dress the tower or the keyboard with oils or what? My businesses are all online and over my phone. I'm a transcriptionist by day and a reader by night, lol. I'm not even comfortable really bringing my incense burner over here next to it for more than a few seconds, because smoke can damage the tower as well.

My son plays football and is in school. I don't want to do anything that he might talk to his friends about, but I am planning on sprinkling some Crown of Success powders in his shoes both his cleats (for football) and his school shoes. What do you all think?

So, any thoughts, suggestions, feedback?

mabsan5x5

Unread post by mabsan5x5 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:27 pm

I need to do a cleansing on my parents home. There's been a lot of negativity and grief over the past year, and my mother wants the heaviness to go away. I don't have time to order from the shop, which I apologize for, so what can I gather easier to do a cleansing? Please help! Thanks. Much love.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:34 pm

Hello babsan5x5
mabsan5x5 wrote: I don't have time to order from the shop, which I apologize for, so what can I gather easier to do a cleansing? Please help! Thanks. Much love.
Unfortunately, no, we can't help. This forum has a definitive purpose, to help people chose and use LuckyMojo spiritual goods. We can't help you with putting together a cleansing with what you have on hand. It is possible, but, it is also off-topic for this forum. I can,however,suggest that you read these pages:

http://www.luckymojo.com/salt.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/ammonia.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/saltpeter.html

All of which contain a bounty of information on cleansing in hoodoo.
HRCC Student #1559

mabsan5x5

Unread post by mabsan5x5 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:00 pm

I understand! I actually just ordered a bunch from the shop, but didnt realize this particular problem existed until today. Im not sure if my order will get here quick enough. Thanks for the info though!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:46 am

This all sounds like very well considered and powerful spiritual work.

The only thing i could add off-hand is that you can get a little Crown of Success oil on your hands and then call your son over to hug him or fix his hair or whatever, and get some onto his head (his Crown) and pray a quick wish for his success.
catherine yronwode

sassafrassblonde

Unread post by sassafrassblonde » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:26 pm

Wow, what a coincidence! my nephew plays football, and my Crown of Success is coming in handy! I put it on my hands when hugging before a game.....and even though he is only 15 now, in the 10th grade, he's had recruiters from no less than 5 colleges look him over. The stuff is like a paying slot machine.

I use Lysol, myself, for house cleaning - first, - then go back over with the van-van or chinese wash. (Besides, I like the smell of chinese wash much better) I always start from my personal stuff as well, when cleaning out. Bedroom, closet, etc...and have a much easier time of it when throwing out un-needed or unwanted things. (or putting aside for the church charity pile.)
I haven't used the money drawing stuff yet, but it's on my list for next order.

Sassy

Badgerwoman

Unread post by Badgerwoman » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:04 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:This all sounds like very well considered and powerful spiritual work.

The only thing i could add off-hand is that you can get a little Crown of Success oil on your hands and then call your son over to hug him or fix his hair or whatever, and get some onto his head (his Crown) and pray a quick wish for his success.

Thank you! I may be new to hoodoo, but never let it be said that I don't jump in with both feet!

I was thinking about the oil, and I was thinking about anointing him, yes, and also dabbing a few drops in his football helmet. As you said, "Crown"ing him.

Thank you both for the feedback! And also, Miss Cat, I have not forgotten what you said about websites and Photoshop and everything. My little brother is coming over Wednesday for the Equinox and I'm going to talk to him about it, because he's a lot more computer-literate than I am. Besides, we spoke today about the LBGT event next month, and he wants to read right alongside me...

Blessings!
Badgerwoman

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:44 pm

Good Luck on your work Badgerwoman...keep the work going, cleansing, protection and drawing positive things your way. It works!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

niteraptor
Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers

Unread post by niteraptor » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:11 pm

i have mostly hardwood floors and i use pine sol a lot, the chinese wash gives it an even nicer scent!
happy cleaning!

RedRose

Unread post by RedRose » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:28 am

Is it best choice to read the Psalms even though they are powerful special words I find it so so so akward reading in one hand and cleansing in the other hand unless I laminate the psalms on the bathroom wall so its there for me to read any other suggestions?

butchcomer
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by butchcomer » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:14 pm

I have thought about laminating frequently used Psalms myself! How cool would that be!? I usually read them while soaking & relaxing in the tub, when I'm done reading them, I put the Bible aside, and then dump the water over my head and such. I've never had a problem doing it this way. I'm sure whatever technique you use the truly important thing is to be focused and really true in your heart. I'm not good at memorizing lengthy verses, so I just reflect on/meditate about the words I have just read as I bathe.

phoenixrising

Unread post by phoenixrising » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:40 am

jwmcclin wrote:I follow a similar ritual as Devi's monthly house cleansing including smudging, daily spiritual baths to include cleansing, drawing properties and appropriate amulets for protection. There is one thing I have learned cleansing and protection is a must regardless of the type of work you do.
Hi jwmcclin,

What exactly is smudging? Is it the same as burning incense in your home or smoking yourself?

A few weeks ago, I dreamed that I was sitting in a chair wrapped in a white sheet and I could see little puffs of incense smoke coming from underneath the sheet. I've never smoked myself before, but after having that dream I think I'm going to incorporate that into my cleansing ritual.

phoenixrising

splitpea

Unread post by splitpea » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:26 pm

Thanks for the post,I believe my house needs a clean.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:33 pm

I wouldn't personally recommend a full cup of ammonia for floor-washing. A capful is more than enough for spiritual cleansing purposes.

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:19 pm

Thanks Ruth and Devi,
I'll take note.... learning....learning...learning:)
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:43 pm

Yes, that "cup of ammonia" was too strong i think. Here's a more safe-and-sane recipe for general cleaning (but not for leather or plastic):

1 tablesppon Chinese Wash (or a capful)
1 tablespoon Buffalo Ammonia (or a capful)
1/4 cup Vinegar
I gallon warm Water

You can use stronger solutions of ammonia on glass or tile, however -- for instance, cut half-and-half with water for use on glass -- as long as you have good ventilation and wear rubber gloves.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:16 pm

it is noted
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:31 pm

Be careful with baking soda and salt, you will cause a chemical reaction--a burn. I keep a spray bottle with diluted Chinese Wash for daily use.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:45 am

Any Salt will work. Some people prefer Kosher Salt, blessed Salt, but its a matter of prefrence. LM carries salts under the minerals section.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:01 am

As indicated by ConjureMan Ali here is the link for Salt http://www.luckymojo.com/salt.html and the link for Kosher Salt http://herb-magic.com/blessed-kosher-salt.html

Tammyw

Unread post by Tammyw » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:39 am

I'm going to be moving into a new place in December and would like to know the best way to cleanse before I move all my stuff in. What products I should order from lucky mojo and if they can be combined with commercial cleansing products and still be effective. Also I'm bringing furniture I was granted from my divorce. Should I be cleansing that too and how?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:53 am

This topic comes up quite often in the forum, listed below is one link
Help with ritual for moving to a new home help-with-ritual-for-moving-to-a-new-ho ... 6s360.html

Here are some basic necessities, not just for your home but these are keepers .
Chinese Wash (http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html) clears away those evil messes.
Fiery Wall of Protection (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html) (the name says it all)
Uncrossing (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html) takes off curses, jinxes and crossed conditions, restores good luck and for personal protection and spiritual house cleansing (actually I would start with this one, the spell kit includes the Chinese Wash)
Road opening (http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html) to break through blocked conditions, overcome obstacles, and get off to a strong start
House Blessing (http://www.luckymojo.com/houseblessing.html) puts an end to strife in the home and settle conditions so that every family member is contented and co-operative
Blessing (http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html) to purify themselves and their surroundings.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:54 am

I would use Chinese Wash throughout the home, along with smudging it thoroughly with either a smudge stick or some Van Van incense. After that I would fumigate the house with Blessing incense, and asperge Peace Water throughout the home. Then I would set a Blessing vigil to burn.

I would probably want to smudge the furniture that's coming from the divorce, in order not to bring any energy from that situation in to the new house.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:44 am

I will be moving upstate in about a years time and am already excited to do a full top-to-bottom cleaning and cleansing on the house before we move in. These threads are always appreciated and very helpful! Thank you!

I would agree with the smudging of the furniture...at the very least. Don't drag that old energy in with you! Get them reupholstered if you can!

Good luck!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Lilith
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Lilith » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:31 pm

I was advised by my AIRR reader that I needed to do a cleansing to removed a crossed condition. I ordered the LM products and in the meantime while waiting for my order she advised me to do a cleansing bath. I plan on doing that tonight. My problem is that in doing the house cleansing, I live in an apt and my high schoolers bedrooms are located in the back of the apt. Both are on vacation for the week and really resisting doing spring cleaning. In fact my daughter, who's bedroom is in the very back of the apt has slept all day. Aside from the fact that I refuse to clean their rooms because of their ages, and they are being punished for not doing anything today, what I can I do to cleanse the house? Should I go and just smudge every corner of their rooms making my way to the front door? They promise to have their rooms done before Wednesday but I can't wait that long.

Suggestions?
HRCC Graduate #1952

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:40 pm

You can smudge the rooms, or you can even spray the floor of the room, and get a vacuum. So Spray and vacuum as you make your way to the front. I am not sure if they are into hoodoo, but if they are let them know that it is important to get this negative energy out. If you need to keep it a secret then, I would put it in a spray bottle such as free breeze or something like that (take out the free breeze of course). And just spray and vacuum your way to the front.

I mean you are probably going to have to back and do a better cleansing of the house since you have a crossed condition. I would work on this a few days or do multiple methods such as a floor wash and smudge.

Lilith
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Lilith » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:48 pm

Thanks so much Stars! :) Yes, I plan on doing a more thorough cleansing AFTER they have cleaned. I've added Chinese Wash to all our cleaning products and prayed over them but I know this is going to be an on going thing. It's just frustrating that they're like whatever.

Also when I use Fiery Wall of Protection, do I put it in the corners of our walk-in closets? I completely forgot to ask my reader that.
HRCC Graduate #1952

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:22 pm

Personally I include the closet as apart of the room. Or you can consider the closet a separate room since you have walk in closets.

Lilith
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Lilith » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:41 pm

Thanks again :)
HRCC Graduate #1952

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Is there a difference between cleansing bath and unjinxing bath? Ive been advised by my rootworker to bath my children in one of them to keep away their nightmares. Which would be better? The nightmares are comming from someone who is throwing harm at our family. I want to bath them before bed and read Psalm 91 at bed time. And annoint their hear with St. Michael oil.
Also, Do I take a cup of each childs bath water to the crossraods and can it be the same crossroad for all of the water?
Aaannnd.. Can it be a crossroad Ive dumped at before for other work?
Thank you!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”