Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mutual Break-Up Create Distance Promote Easy Divorce Peaceful Separation

AmaSarah
Re: Mutual Break-Up Create Distance Promote Easy Divorce Peaceful Separation

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:16 am

yeah, I had a ten minute read on them and it said that he enjoys playing caretaker and she is allowing herself to get lost in that. It said she is surrounded by fear and doubt and is letting herself be led by his caretaking ways. There are emotional ups and downs. It also said she enjoys manipulating him.

I thought about using confusion on her but wasn't sure what else. especially on that manipulating part. Any ideas? and how do you make a person more paranoid? skull candle for that? thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:21 am

If she is surrounded by fear and doubt, then do a black skull candle to increase the fear and doubt into her head. As for the manipulation, pretty much you need to do some domination work on her, and weaken her, and do the same to not make him be such a caretaker. Personally, i would get another reading,and see what he does not like about her, and vice versa. And find out what she is so fearful, and doubtful in this relaitionship as well.

To weaken them...you can do some bend over work. I would have a bend over candle lit for each of them so that you can be able to get the work done that you need to do.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:26 am

ok, thanks. will do.

oh, sorry, forgot to add that she is all over the place because she has a boyfriend. a long distance one. that's where the fear and doubt is coming from. does that change the gameplan at all?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:37 am

I read a little too fast. So your ex is not formally her boyfriend? He just likes her? Well then I would strengthen the relationship between her and the long distance boyfriend. I would bind her to the boyfriend, and make her cling to him rather than the boyfriend. You can do this by getting two pictures of her, and the current boyfriend. I would put some knot weed, honey suckle, periwinkle and stay with me powder...and put it in between the two pictures. Fold the pictures up, and then tie it together with red string. I like to put the packet in a honey jar, and burn a pink or red candle on top of it with both of their names with love me and fire of love oil

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:08 am

thank you. alright, excellent. except - I dont have a pix of her boyfriend and I can't remember his name. I've never met him. Can I just, say, draw a heart on a piece of paper and name it "current boyfriend" or something and do it that way?

I am still going to work the skull candles.

I already worked a moving candle spell, break-up spell, inflammatory confusion, crossing candle on her professional life bc she may receive the same overseas transfer as my ex and, finally, a hotfoot jar. If I start the bend-over now, do I need to repeat these things so that they have that element of control and I can, as you said, get the work done that I need to do?

with this, I think I've now covered all angles, right?

thanks...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:43 am

Since you dont have a picture of him, I would get two red figural candles, and dress them with the same ingredients. So for example on the candle for him you are going to carve Jane's boyfriend, and then carve her name on the other such as jane jones. Then get a red string, and wrap it around both figural candles facing each other. You can either burn the candles ( be careful it will go up in flames due to the string), OR you can wrap them in a red cloth with red or pink string, and keep them in a box together filled with rose petals. If you do not want to use candles, you can do the same thing by making dolls.

As for the bend over candle, you can start it now, and not necessarily have to repeat all of the steps. If you do want to go back and repeat, then use vigil lights such a break up, confusion, and a crossing candle. If you do not want to do vigil lights, then you can do the smaller 4 inch or 6 inch candles to back up your work as well. In addition, you can get a master key candle, or a power candle to help increase your spiritual power in your spell work.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:18 am

ok, thank you. will get to work on all that....

Cookie

Unread post by Cookie » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:38 pm

Thank you so much for your reply! I like your idea for the moving candle spell. Dolls are a bit of a problem as I don't live close to any rivers (I live near the ocean, but I don't know the protocol for that). But how would I use her effects? I did a forum search, but most of the results are for using it to keep someone close. That is the last thing I want. Would I put it in a freezer jar or a use similar to that?
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:33 pm

you can still throw it in the ocean, and put something heavy in the doll to help it sink to the bottom. The personal items you can insert inside the doll or the freezer jar. You can cut a bit of the material, and fold it into the name paper and put it under the candle as well.

cutenakia

Unread post by cutenakia » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:52 am

I would like to know the best spell to send my husband away without any drama. He is the worst husband ever, he has been having an affair for two or three years with this skank. I do not want our love to rekindle perhaps that is why he continues to see her because I am just done with him and want to move on with my life, however, it will not be easy if I just up and left. We have three kids, live in a beautiful neighborhood in Detroit, and I am currently laid off. So, if I left I would not be able to afford to live in a nice neighborhood for my children and that is a priority! My two teenagers go to the best school in Detroit and I just do not want to interrupt their life.

My husband is verbally abusive, he is 6’4 and I am 5’2 and he has always been a bully. He thinks that I am not serious when I tell him to leave or he will cause a big fight and try to attack me. I am so unhappy, I have been praying for two years now that he would either just die or leave, but I realize I shouldn’t wish harm on someone.

I want my husband to move out of the house, however, help pay the bills so that my children and I will remain in the house. I want nothing but peace in this situation, what is the best spell for this situation? I was thinking banishing, then I thought maybe the commanding spell? Thank you!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:09 pm

You can use the Separation products to part ways peacefully.

However, once he's gone you need to make sure you go to court to have child support payments mandated. Court Case products can help you come out on top in that situation. You can use Pay Me with Compelling products in the meantime to try and get him to pay for his responsibilities.

But I would suggest that you start with a reading with a professional rootworker first. They can help look deeply into the situation and what best ways you can achieve your goals. You can find a list of ethical and highly skilled readers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:25 pm

Speak with a lawyer before you do anything. Every state has different laws on divorce and even though most states are 50/50, adultery can make a difference in the outcome if you have the proof to back it up. A lot of attorney's will speak with you free of charge for the first consultation. Take a note pad and takes notes. Start keeping records, if you haven't already, of anything to prove his adulterous affair. Get receipts or copies of the bank account if you can and also phone records. Keep everything in a safe place that he won't find so he has no idea what you are up to. In the state I live divorce is 50/50 unless adultery has been committed. If it is proven then the guilty party owes the other alimony and pretty much everything else.

Good luck to you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:35 pm

Yes, and working with a rootworker that does Court Case work can also help you navigate these legalities while backing it all up with conjure!

Best of luck.

Allsgood

Unread post by Allsgood » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Okay got a list of things that I want to do and First things first. My S.O. (significant other) has a friend at work who he is overly friendly with. We actually broke up for a few weeks when I first discovered her. I felt like she was more then a friend as they had plans to go to the movies... and they actually went. Either way... he claims that they are only good buddies and only talk at work however I've seen numerous text messages btwn them. One with them even making plans to get tattoos together.

I spoke to her and she said oh we're only friends I have a husband at home yet I go out to the movies with "friends" all the time... :lol: I got a reading and was told that he has been faithful thus far however he is now starting to think of this girl... little more then often and is now thinking about taking it to the next level with her.(My reader also mentioned that she may be on his mind more often because I bring her up) What's weird about this is that i told him that I would let this situation blow in the wind, I would not bring her up and trust that he will not cheat as he has promised, but as soon as I start to let it go little things begin to happen... The movie ticket from their "outing" falls out of his pocket during laundry... she dials my phone "by mistake" and so on. He swears that his heart is only for me... he doesn't want anyone else...blah blah blah... I trust that, kinda... but I'm sure they flirt at work and he has openly stated that he is attracted to her.... OK... so here is what I need assistance with,

Getting RID OF HER ( I don't want to cause her harm but I want them to turn into ENEMIES!)
I want them to fight and to hate each other. I want the text messages to STOP and I, in a way... want him to know that their fight was because of ME! I want her to regret that they ever became friends and Although I want them to still work together... I want to dread every minute they have to wok together... PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS POSSIBLE!

Here is what I have...
Semen
Hair (his)
Picture of her, although with three other women
Her phone number
Her email address
The online movie ticket that she purchased
... and a Strong passion for them to hate each other, even for him to hate her is fine.

Now here is a little more info,
can't really do a freezer spell cuz 1. he's a chef and 2. we live together
can't really make an altar
I am willing to order supplies from LM.

Thanx in advance... AllsGood over HERE!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:30 pm

You can either Hot foot her away or you can use Break Up products to break them up. A vinegar jar can sour them, or you can use the Break Up products on a moving candle spell where you move her away from your man and then send her on her way.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

LaSirena

Unread post by LaSirena » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:51 pm

Hello All!
My friend wants his live-in "girlfriend" to trigger him so he has reasons to dump her. He lives in her apartment and I'm not sure why he doesn't just pack up and leave. He said he just wants her to be the one who starts fights so he can leave. He told me that she gets divinations done in santeria or palo and does not want his plans to manifest in those divinations. He wants me to do the spells. Please steer me in the right direction!! Thanks!!!

I was thinking:
1. Black Doll Baby to control/dominate the girl
2. Break-up bottle
3. Tie his nature so he wont be able to have sex with her
4. Hot Foot... her or him????
5. Something to permanently banish her from his life

Thanks,
LaSirena

carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by carolina_dean » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:25 pm

Honestly, I think that if he wants to break up with her to the point that he is willing to attempt to use magic to start a fight with her just so that he'll have an excuse to break up with his girlfriend that he should just man up and break up with her. Just be honest and do it.

Now, on the other hand, you say she get's "divinations done in santeria or palo" perhaps he should get his own reading to determine if she's had work done on him to make him stay. If that's the case, then that will have to be addressed.
Carolina Dean
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 56G

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:33 pm

You know, this strikes me as a bit odd. I'm not sure if he's lying to you, but why would he need her to "trigger him?" He can literally find any excuse to break up with her. Here's a great one, "It's not you, its me," or another "I feel we've drifted apart." Or how about he does something revolutionary like tell her the truth. By taking the actions he is he's being unfair to her and himself.

If he wants help with the situation then I recommend Separation products. These products are when people want an amicable end. It can either be used by one part in the relationship to help things end smoothly with the other party, or it can be used by someone outside of the relationship who wants to end it, but without the harsheness of fights, discord, and blow ups.

As a side note, any work that you'd do would still be able to be seen by anyone gifted in reading.

LaSirena

Unread post by LaSirena » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:49 pm

Thank you Conjureman and Carolina. I will ask him about getting a reading and insist as to why he doesn't initiate the separation himself.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:54 pm

La Sirena, back in December of 2009, you wrote in another thread,

"I want to use a doll for a break up spell. I want a particular girl to leave a man. What herbs besides spanish moss should I use to stuff the doll baby?"

My question: Is this still the same man and same woman -- or another couple?
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:33 am

Well, I have a friend that is like this, and had an ex that was like this. The trigger basically comes down to not making themselves look bad. They really can't come up with a real reason to leave, and want it to be all on the other person. So instead of just saying "you know what this not working for me", and risk looking like the bad person. They would rather make the other person look like the crazy one, and use that as a premises for the break up. Not to mention there may be some gains in it for him to not out right leave, and him take the blame.

In any case, I would do some wisdom, clarity, and crucible of courage on this man as he is obviously a little confused, and needs the courage to break up with this girl himself. And YOU need to get a reading to see what is best for YOU to do in this situation in regards to your friend see what the situation really is. Definitely get a reading as it can reveal many aspects as to you that can be helpful. And since she gets readings done, and you do not know if she gets work done it would be definitely advisable for you to get a reading to see if she is doing something to him.

LaSirena

Unread post by LaSirena » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:46 pm

Dear Ms. Cat,
Thank you for your query. This is another couple. The couple from the prior thread eventually did break up.

chaitanya

Unread post by chaitanya » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:32 pm

Hello folks,
i'm hoping for some help.
I love my boyfriend but sometimes(alot a times) feel we should just be friends. I read about using Separation oil when children are involved and that if i am correct, the separation would be peaceful.
What i am concerned with is, four things:
1. He heal and get over breakup
2. He find love (Adam and Eve oil for him?)
and 3. he do the things he needs to do,(look for work, find work take good care of himself.)(i have no idea how to go about this :? )
4. For him to let me see our cat, that i love like its our baby, who lives with him.
I am just not sure how to start or do for that matter any kind of work on these matters.
Thank you for taking the time to read my concerns
Peace and Blessings
chaitanya

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:29 pm

I would get a reading first as to how to best approach this situation, and determine the products that can be effective for you. But to address your concerns...here are a few things you can do.

1. You can do some healing work.
2. Come to me spell kit www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
3. You can start with a king solomon wisdom spell kit to help give him the wisdom and make wise decisions
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
In addition, you can do some road opening work, and steady work as well to help him find a job
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

4. I would do a sweet jar for this and sprinkle in a bit of clove, lavender, and compelling oil to help you and him remain and friends and to help him keep his promises

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:58 pm

A moving candle spell would work wonderfully for this. You can dress his back and yours with Separation products then dress the front of each candle with a love drawing oil and then move the candles towards unknown, but ideal lovers. This way you two separate amicably and find new love. On the front of his candle also place Clarity Oil and King Solomon's Wisdom to help him make the right decisions about his life and to help him see himself in a light of self-improvement.

You can work the honey jar to keep him sweet with you and friendly.

LaSirena

Unread post by LaSirena » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:28 pm

update: I did not have to do anything at all, he told this woman he was leaving and he left her about one week ago. I believe all the advice provided by all of you was channeled to him and he received those messages subliminally.

Kelleygirl

Unread post by Kelleygirl » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:39 pm

I need a spell for a woman to get a job opportunity she cant refuse. She is currently out of a job. She lives with a guy that has been seeing me for almost 4 years. I truely believe she knows that he is cheating, but I think she stays in denial because of her "setup" at his house. she pays no rent, no phone, no utiliies, contributes little otherwise. I know the guy has feelings for me other than sexual... he is of private personality and doesnt shout his love to me but on accasion it "comes thru". If she could just get a great job offer in another state, maybe travel out there etc. that would be so easy for all. I dont want bad for her, just good for all. I have some "crown of success powder, incence and essence bend over. what do you suggest. Thanks a bunch. Kelleygirl.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:52 pm

To me there are some big red flags in this situation that need to be addressed before work can be suggested. I would start with a reading on this situation in order to see what is actually going on in the situation. That will help reveal some truths, and help you prepare a plan of attack that will be most effective in your case.

You can find a list of readers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:29 pm

I agree with Devi. There are definitely some red flags in this situation, and you need to definitely get a reading BEFORE doing anything. Just because you get her to move does not mean all is done. He might be the one holding on to her regardless of what he tells you. I mean if you are accepting it, then why would he get rid of her. Not to mention she needs to want to have the will to get a job, and there may be some resistance on both parts for her to get a job.

In the meantime, I would consider getting a reading to see what is the most effective approach to consider.

chaitanya

Unread post by chaitanya » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:11 pm

Thank you,starsinthesky7 and ConjureMan Ali.
Both replies have given me much to think about and work through before i make a step
forward with separation work. I truly appreciate the feedback.
chaitanya

Lady Rowen
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lady Rowen » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:38 pm

My friend is 3 months into a relationship. The man has become abusive to her verbally and is financially sucking her dry. He is Bi Polar and refuses to take medication. Unfortunately they live together, he moved in fast. She wants him to leave, and for him to never come back. She will be doing this herself but I am wondering what the fastest, most successful spell is she can use to achieve this.

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Thank you
Blessed Be

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:14 pm

There is no "fastest" or "most successful" spell - there are only works that come at things from various angles depending on what each individual situation calls for. Some works are more suitable for some situations than others.

I would start with strong protection work for her, though - a Fiery Wall of Protection kit may be just what the doctor ordered, as it contains an element of removing the enemy out of the picture. Combine that with some Freezer Spell work to freeze him out of her life.

You may wish to get a reading with a professional rootworker so they can look into things to see what would be the best approach to keep your friend safe and also get rid of him without stirring up any additional trouble for her. You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:40 pm

I would recommend doing some separation work here, and sprinkle his candle with some hot foot. If she can since he lives with her she can put hot foot powder and separation powder in his shoes. If hot foot powder is too harsh then you can go with banishing as well, but I would go with hot foot.
www.luckymojo.com/separation.html
www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Then I would do a freezer jar to freeze his harmful actions such as being able to come back to her, and take advantage of her bank account.

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Or you can make a doll and bind it at the hands, and feet to restrain him which will stop him from hurting her, and being able to take advantage of her.

I would definitely work with the fiery wall of protection as stated by Devi.

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

SirSam28

Unread post by SirSam28 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:41 am

Greetings all!

Im in need of a spell,jar, dolly to help my sister in law.

She has a X-BF that will not leave her. She has known him going on 4 years now.... He is always persistant on being around but not commited.... as he goes and parties w/ ladies when shes not around. She seems like she is under his spell/command. She has tried multiple times to break communication, but he keeps coming back. She told us (my wife and I) that on her last reading, that a man in her present is blocking her future love and life.

Shes afraid to do any harm or any work.......... hence why i would like to perform it on her behalf. I would prefer for her not to be involved.

I would like something to drive him far away, keep his mind/thoughts about her away and not to bother her any more......

Any ideas on what i can do in this situation?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:58 am

Well first of all I would make sure that you have her consent to proceed and do any work on her behalf. I understand not having her involved, but make sure you have her consent to do so.

Now I think that it would be imperative to have her involved in SOME parts of the process.

But I would approach it in this fashion

1. Get a reading to see what you should do, and if in fact someone is doing spellwork on her, and to get some confirmation on what needs to be done to get both him AND her to move on.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

2. I would make sure that you have her cleanse and protect herself. This would be great to get some of the crossed conditions out of her way.
Then follow this up with some protection work.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

3. Now I would want her to perform some Cut and clear on herself, such as the bath and the wal nut bath to help her move on from him emotionally and cut those ties

4. Separation work or break up work I would do this to move them apart from each other, and break the emotional and relationship bond between them

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

5. To move him away you are going to do hotfoot work, and then I would follow up with a freezer spell.

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
www.luckymojo.com/freezer.hml

But before you proceed make sure YOU get a reading as to how to best approach this in addition to getting her permission to do so.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Starsinthesky7 gave wonderful and detailed advice. The only thing I'd add was Cast off Evil. This will help break his influence on her as well as remove those elements in her life that make her vulnerable to him. Follow this up by Cut and Clear to end the negative ties and start fresh then protect her and send him packing.

ccrinc

Unread post by ccrinc » Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:16 pm

I have been in a relationship for the last 3 years, a year ago he and I moved out of state. We have built a pretty solid life with one another short of no divorce. He and I travel back to the home state frequently due to business and property and his kids are still there adult and minor. The wife knows he has moved on and has moved on herself. I have had a reading and was told that they are held together by the "stuff" the houses the cars the finances and that they both want to move on but are afraid of change. Is there something I can do to move things along?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Generally, if you get a reading from one of the readers and workers at AIRR (The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers) you can ask to take part o your reading time (or an entire reading session of 10 minutes, 30 minutes or 60 minutes) to ask for instructions in spell work, which we call Magical Coaching. Regular telephone psychics rarely if ever offer this. The offering of Magical Coaching is one strong reason to choose a reader from AIRR -- because you could have split your consultation time between a reading and a magical coaching session, and most (but not all) AIRR readers will allow you to record your Magical Coaching session and all of them will be willing to repeat portions of the instructons if you wish to take notes as you go. Read about Magical Coaching here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... l_Coaching

Now, all that aside, here is some advice:

You got a reading that indicates that all that holds them together is financial and social things -- not strong love. They have each moved on, and they are cordial with one another, yet have not taken the step to a divorce.

What i would recommend now is a Separation spell (not a harsh Break Up spell, but a spell for respectful separation, using Separation spiritual supplies plus King Solomon Wisdom spiritual supplies (the latter because there are children involved, and King Solomon was the wise judge of Israel who saw to the welfare of kids).

Kindly separation spells like these can involve moving candles -- one each for each person involved -- and are often linked to broom straws that are disposed of at a crossroads or in running water -- not at a graveyard, the way yoou would do for a hard-hearted Break-Up.

To write out an entire plan of spell-work for you here would take a lot of time, but i could describe it to you in a ten-minute phone call -- or a half-hour phone call, depending on your level of experience, and i would allow you to record the call.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:27 pm

I would consider getting a consultation to help construct you on things that you can do and teach you how to do things yourself regarding this situation.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

So is this man divorce? If he is not then you are going to work with separation products.

I would do some king solomon wisdom and clarity products to understand that this is not the best situation for them. You can simply dress a white candle with some clarity oil and king solomon for both of them.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

and then I would follow up with some crucible of courage to help give them the strength and courage to move on

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cruci ... urage.html

Yemaya408
Newly Registered

Unread post by Yemaya408 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:18 pm

I’ve been a lurker on here for quite awhile, I’ve learned a lot in the process. I’ve even been successful in working some of the spells I’ve come across for myself with school and work related stuff. I’ve also been able to help my friends, especially helping them find employment.
I’ve been working a successful honey jar on my “boyfriend” – I put it in quotes because we were together for three years, broke up early last year, but remained in contact this whole last year. I also did A LOT of healing work on myself and him, and the reconciliation spell worked beautifully. Last fall we started talking more seriously about getting back together – planning our future, he’s planning on moving here, we’ve been looking for a new place to live and things have been going well.
But – isn’t there always a BUT lol
The reason we broke up is because of another woman, yes he cheated and in all honesty it took me more than six months to really forgive him and understand why certain things happened – they way they happened – I don’t blame myself, he was the one at fault and he has worked hard the last 4 or 5 months to show me that he wants to get back together, even moving back in with his mother (a very difficult woman to live with) in an effort to prove himself again to me. In terms of our relationship, I have to say it’s going well. We are happy, the issue – the other woman keeps coming around, calling his mom’s house, showing up – He has told her in NO uncertain words, go away, but she doesn’t get it. I’ve witnessed him tell her to stop doing this to herself, that she needs to move on. He’s tried to be nice about it, I guess that’s why she won’t give up. We actually had to give up attending a New Year’s party because we were afraid she would show up – looking for him and ruin the evening or cause drama at a family event.
I can honestly say I don’t want anything bad to happen to her, actually I would love if she could just move on, find her own happiness with someone else – I tried doing an open road spell for her, which seemed to help, she got a new job – so I thought wow, maybe now she’ll let him go, because she’ll be busy with her new job – maybe meet some new people etc.
But she is still coming around, holding on and honestly I have a gut feeling – she working him, can’t explain why – just a spidey sense feeling I get – which usually only goes off when I feel something is afoot, sort of like my Guardian Angel warning me.. anyway.. any suggestions on the best way to have her leave us alone – permanently?
He knows about my spiritual practices, it doesn’t bother him but he won’t participate in any thing. I do know her name, her birthday, I suppose I could get a picture of her but no other personal concerns. I do know her address – so I was thinking I could “dress” some type of junk mail to send to her.
Sorry this was soo long and thanks in advance for your help!!
Blessings!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:19 pm

I dont want to seem rude. But I think people will get better and faster responses when they write clear and consise posts. I understand we all want to explain the nature of the situation in detail. But sometimes long posts just dont get faster responses, and sometimes people get lost in the store. Again, I am not trying to be rude to anyone, but I think it will help people to actually follow the story easier and provide advice.

Now this situation, you need to get a reading. This woman is around for a reason, and he just may be encouraging her. So the first step is to get a reading, and then talk to the rootworker about what spellwork you need to do.

www.readerandrootworkers.org

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:13 am

Hi Yemaya208,
You can work with banishing products to get her out of your life it is not as harsh as Hot foot, you can lay that powdered for her to walk in, or if that is not an option send dressed mail to her. You could also do a moving candle spell where you move her to a new man, that way she would find good love in her life and quit pursuing your ex. And do some cleansing work on your lover and some protection work on the two of you, since you feel she is doing some work on him.

But I agree with Starsinthesky that it is a good idea to get a reading on this to see what's really going on between them.
Good luck to you

Dhoa2

Unread post by Dhoa2 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:31 pm

Hey everyone,

My parents are getting a divorce. My mother's going for blood and has a lawyer that's overdramatizing the situation. My father just wants to split everything up evenly. Any recommendations on work I could do to help them separate responsibly and (semi) peacefully? We're really trying to not have my mother create an unnecessary $50,000 court battle, you know?

Thank you very much!
D

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Hi, there is a line of products designed for peaceful separation called Separation products.

To quote the webpage, "Separation is an old hoodoo formula for oil, incense, sachet powders, and washing products that are designed to cause a couple to calmly move apart or stop seeing one another. They can be used to bring about an amicable divorce..."

You can find it here: http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

Hope it works itself out

trish76

Unread post by trish76 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:58 pm

You might actually want to consider a honey jar as well to try and sweeten them to each other. It seems as since things have already gone to threat level red in terms of separation, so to speak, you might want to try mitigating some of that with the honey jar.
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

Dhoa2

Unread post by Dhoa2 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:13 pm

Okay thanks so much!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:09 am

For this situation, I would not work separation products as they are already separating as already mentioned. I would go with the sweet jar, and specifically a Court Case sweet jar on your mother.

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html#honeyjar
www.luckymojo.com/products-court-case.html

TKdubb

Unread post by TKdubb » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:27 am

Can I use the break up container spell using an egg to break up two male friends? I saw on the forum that you could use the break up egg on unwanted neighbors so I was wondering if I could put red pepper, black pepper, and salt into an egg with their names, shake it, and the break it to end their friendship. I just need some reassurance because I am new to this.

The friend of my baby's father is a really bad influence on him and doesn't have his best interest at heart. I heard him admit that he lies to my baby's father to drag him along with what he wants to go do. Hes got my baby's father thinking that he is his "brother" when really, he is only using him to have a partner in crime and he is preventing my babys dad from coming home. He is thinking about us because I know when he is feeling bad and ready to come home. He has called me three times this week saying that he was going to come home because he missed me and more importantly our little one. Its one thing for him to do me wrong at times but he never lets his baby girl down like that. That's how I know that his friend is saying things to talk him out of coming home now. I was told by my BD's mother that the friend was talking about something I spoke with on my BD about and he told him to basically dont worry what I have going on in my life even if it does have something to do with our daughter and our unborn child.

The friend is on a path to destruction. I know he has some type of warrant on him because my BD's mom told me the investigators and feds came looking for him at his cousin's house. My BD does not know about it, I dont even think his friend knows although I am sure he is aware of something he has done to cause them to be looking for him. I don't want my BD to be in the wrong place at the wrong time when everything his friend is doing or has done hits the fan. Please let me know if this will work. Im less worred about how things work out for me, my baby girl needs her daddy safe at home with her. The ease of mind would be extra helpful to me being that i do not handle stress well and I in a early stage of pregnancy.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:18 am

You can use a break up spell to break up any kind of relationship whether that be a friendship, a romantic relationship, work relationship, etc. So yes, you can definitely use an egg spell to break up two male friends.

TKdubb

Unread post by TKdubb » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:24 am

Thank you soo much starsinthesky. You are so helpful and greatly appreciate it!

Amilo

Unread post by Amilo » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:18 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:You can use a break up spell to break up any kind of relationship whether that be a friendship, a romantic relationship, work relationship, etc. So yes, you can definitely use an egg spell to break up two male friends.

do u write both of the persons name on the egg before putting the egg in the frezzer?
Can u frezze to brothers against each other? Long history, but one is really not nice at all to the other ( my lover )

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:31 pm

A freezer spell is not a break up spell.

You can read about freezer spells here: www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

An egg spell NOT in the freezer is a container spell that can be used for a number of different tricks...but you can use it for breaking a couple up or people up from each other.

Basically, I like to boil and egg for about a minute. Now I like to write a name paper and then put the ingredients inside the name paper such as dog and cat hair, red pepper, break up powder, inflammatory confusion powderand any other ingredients to break up and cause discord. Fold it away from you twice. Poke a hole inside the egg gently, and put the packet inside. You can write the names of the individuals on the outside of the egg just like you would a candle. I like to do it in pencil or permanent marker. The person you are trying to keep I would write in red, and the person you are trying to get rid of in black. If you aren't trying to keep one person near you...then write both names in black.

Then you are going to throw it over the roof of the two individuals. If they live in separate locations, then you can throw it in a crossroads.

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:23 pm

My ex is in contact with this girl, i don't kno for sure if thy are in a relationhe saidthat he isn't but i know tht the talk every day and that she hveinterest in him andhe also like hr. so am not prettysure what sort of a relationtheya re in but they communicate regularly i know thre is sort type of admiration for sure and somting but i don't knw exactly. which candle would work formy situation to etthem apart to cause confussion and get them sop communicating together? I thought of break up or seperation but don't know if break up wouldwork if am not sure ifthey are in a relation or not yet?

I jut feel that she is one of the obstacles that's on my way to reconcil with him so i need to do somthng to stop this communication or whtever relation goingon inbetween the two of them.

Suggstions please

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:50 pm

1. You need to get a reading to see what kind of relationship this is. So you can assess what you need to do for them.

2. You need to get a reading for your past relationship to see if this can even be reconciled between you and him. If there is no chance or highly unlikely, then its time to move on. And moving this girl out of the way does not necessarily mean that you and him may even reconcile.

I know many people try to get around from getting a reading or leave a reading having even more questions. But getting a reading can save time, energy, and money. It is the best thing before having a reading to sit down and really think about what questions are best to ask so that you are getting to your goal. And maybe the reading will even shed some light on the best course of avenue to take when you may have to divert from the original plan.

An effective reading is one of the best things to ensure the best course of action.

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:22 pm

I already did and i di a few candles and nothing say NO for us to reconcil. Two readers said we are meant to be for each other but its just that there is obstacles surrounding ourrelationand us bing together. they said it's a mtter of faithand patience while i do my work.

So am thinking which one would work good for my situaion becaus some told me do the break up but i need suggestions shold i go with break up on them or seperation, whch one will work good for me inc am alo working o reconcilation an love me products?

Suggestions....

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:36 pm

Your readings only addressed you and him. You still dont know what kind of relationship this other girl has with your target, and even if its even the obstacles in your relationship.

Personally, I would go with a vinegar jar or break up spell kit.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:10 pm

You might start with a freezer spell then go to a Spell using Separation Products and if neither works after 3 months and you are still eager you go for the Break Up. When it comes to love matters it is wise to stay away from aggression as long as possible, since it might affect your chances to win/enhance/draw love.

//Dr. Johannes
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:40 pm

can anyone tell me where can i find the freezer spell work?

and would you reccomend an inflammantory of confusion candle on them?

Thanks

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:50 pm

You can find a variety of freezer spells here freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html.
I would not recommend aggession as the first action when wanting love, so I would not recommend inflamatory confusion either since it is also designed to spark anger along with turmoil and confusion.
But it may be that your case would require something of a different sort. The best thing is to get a reading first and a recommendation based on that from any of the active AIRR members (http://www.readersandrootdoctors.org.

//Dr. Johannes
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:07 pm

You can also find it at the info page
www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

I agree you need to get a reading to see what the best course of action. Trust me it will save you time as I said before.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”