Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:26 am

Yes finger nails is an adequate biological item as well.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwalke12

Unread post by jwalke12 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:00 pm

Hi, I didn't see the specific answer to this in the forum...
When performing a candle spell in small increments (ie. burn it 1x day for 30 min), you're supposed to wrap it up inbetween (right?). So, what about with a honey jar? Once the candle is burned out on Mon, but you plan to burn another one on the same jar on a Wed, do you need to wrap up the jar itself inbetween those days? If you don't, does it greatly diminish the power of the job? The last spell I did with a honey jar has had mixed results, but I also have left the jar on my altar unprotected for a long time in-between burnings (ie. three weeks! I know, I know, irritating beginner's question. Sorry)!

I know that the question was half asked on an earlier page, but I am interested on how necessary it is as opposed to whether or not people do it.

Thanks,
J

Curious1_2

Unread post by Curious1_2 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:54 am

hi,

im doing a peaceful home honey jar.

how do i write the names on the petition for five people?

also what saint can i ask for help?

thank you in advance.

curious1

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:58 pm

Well, no responses to any of my contact. I will continue work with my jar...or should I start a new one?

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:10 pm

You don't need to start a new jar Rockpep, it is fine to keep working the same jar just try to prepare yourself for any future contact from your target just take a deep breath next time he calls and tell yourself that he is calling you therefore he will be doing most of the talking as he is calling for a reason.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:21 pm

I don't wrap up my honey jars. They are part of my altars where I burn candles on them.

If you are in need of concealing your work then you can burn the candle on the honey jar for a bit then place both way in a drawer together.

And yes when your candle burns out you start with a new one on the next day you plan on burning a candle.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:39 pm

Hi, curious1,

You have a choice: You can write out a separate petition paper for each person or you can write the names one after another on one paper until you have written all five of them.

Those who work with Saints often petition the Holy Family for Peaceful Home work, as they were a hppy and sanctified family.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:44 pm

jwalke12, there is no "supposed to" about wrapping up a honey jar. The only reason most folks would do that would be for concealment, not because it is essential to the work.

It is quite common to wrap up doll babies between sessions of working with them, but even that is not a "supposed to," but simply a matter of the style in which you were taught.
catherine yronwode

jwalke12

Unread post by jwalke12 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:57 pm

Thanks guys, I'll keep that in mind!

Amanecer

Unread post by Amanecer » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:54 am

I have something to share & I must say that I somehow find it bizarre... well, I started a homemade Honey Jar some time ago (waiting to have enough money to buy one from LM) but the thing is... that I had my altar in my bathroom & like 3 weeks ago when I was about burning the candle, a frog appears, so I had to move all my altar to my bedroom (I was afraid that the frog could jump & cause a fire & burn itself)... ok... so now, this frog appears only the days that I burn my candle (M-W-F) and the other days it's gone. What do you think it means?

I think, I definetely need a reading.

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:21 pm

Hi all,

I really hope this isn't in this thread somewhere already--I searched it and it gave me no results, so if it's been answered, just direct me to the posts. Thanks!

I just received my Stay at Home honey jar spell kit. I have done one of these for love before, but not for fidelity. I checked the honey jar page and it says generally that for love you add hairs, but I was wondering, for a fidelity honey jar spell, would you add hairs? Do I need to add anything else, or will the hairs be enough?

Also, I ordered pink candles to go with it, but the kit comes with a blue candle, so I'm assuming I should have bought blue instead. If blue is the correct color, should I wait to start the spell until I've ordered/received blue candles, or is it ok to go ahead and start it now with the one blue candle? Or will pink work as well?

Finally, I saw in this thread some conflicting advice--the general instructions that came with the kit say to burn every MWF for as long as it takes, but I think I saw someone say you burn one candle a day for days in multiples of 7, and then every Friday thereafter. Which method is correct?

siren
Newly Registered

Unread post by siren » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Sooo...what da ya'll think this means? I've been doing a honey jar for about a 6 weeks. I've been lighting it every mon, wed and frid. Used mostly chime candles but also a few of those larger short stubby candles and I had a lot of wax built up from all the candles on the top of the jar. (It's set on a big white plate with the candle centered in a blue ribbon triangle. It's a love honey jar) Well today..that sucker burned and burned all day long and burnt ALL the built up wax on top. It's absolutely CLEAN. Then the lid made a big POW sound because the lid was getting so hot! It went out after it made the big POW sound. (I didnt have a candle holder on top. I'd just heat the bottom of the candle and stick the candle on top of the wax.)

Just curious how others might interpret this.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:25 am

You need to get a reading as the situation might have changed, and his feelings may have changed. This means you may need to call this quits or you made need to do additional work.

www.readersandrootworkers.org

Anuta77

Unread post by Anuta77 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:12 pm

Greetings
I would like to buy Reconciliation Honey Jar, but I only have container that he ate his food from with some food leftovers in it, :oops: fork that he ate with and napkins that he kept under his container.What of this do I put in Honey Jar?Sorry ,I know it's all very gross..

Thank you

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:17 pm

Not gross; when in doubt... read here about the various personal concerns http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Anuta77

Unread post by Anuta77 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Thank you for answer,but how to I fit fork in the jar, and do I scoop some food too?I also have his business card..Do I wrap his business card around fork?Sorry..

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:25 am

sakura,
some people like to start off there honey jar by burning one candle a day for a week.
People work differently, neither is wrong. But generally just follow the instruction that you received with the kit.

Geena,
that a honey jar burns through all left over wax is something that is quite normal and the lid making a pop also. Neither of these would be something I would interpret, so I can't really help you with that although I have read on here that some see it as a positive sign that the wax burns all up. That it clears away obstacles. I have never really noticed this myself, but I usually favour burning candles so they always consume the leftover wax.

yesitsme,
on this page about honey jar spells there is a desciption of how you can write a petition paper:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:17 pm

I Was Wondering... When Would You Know It Is Time For You To Switch To ANOTHR HONEY JAR...?

Mine haas SSOOOO Much wax, its rediculous. HAHA! I had it for like 3 mths...
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:45 pm

I've had the same honey jar for many years - if one is working for you, then I would not switch to another honey jar. Just remove the wax residue if it's bothering you. I would personally dress a vigil candle appropriately and each day feed little bits of that wax into it so they get consumed towards your petition. Don't put in so much at any one time that you drown the wick, though.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:08 am

I made a new honey jar. I put in it a picture of my ex (laminated to protect it from the sugar syrup), rose petals, cinnamon, vanilla essence, rosemary, ginger (a pinch) and lavender petals coated with some lavender essential oil. I added my hair and the syrup and a button magnet. I realize now that I FORGOT to write the petition paper. What do I do? Incidentally, my ex has vanished, so I don't know what to say :-D, except I'll trust Miss Bri, and know he'll be back in touch within three months. So what about this jar?

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:37 am

Oh! So i'm able to scrape the WAX OFF? OHHH....I totally thought you had to leave it on there and deal with it...[THANK GOODNESS FOR THIS FORUM...] So....I'll remove just some wax and start doing it again :) Thanks!!!!

XOXX :mrgreen:

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:15 pm

You can open up the jar and add your petition, but I personally would remake the jar. Forgetting a part of a work usually indicates a lack of focus.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:04 pm

So I Can Open My Jar And ADD My Petition In It....But Dont Scrape Off Wax Conjureman?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:22 pm

You can take off some of the wax to get to lid of the jar to open it. You can add an ingredients to the jar.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:59 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:You can take off some of the wax to get to lid of the jar to open it. You can add an ingredients to the jar.
Ok. So take the wax from around the lid on the sides only and then open it and add any ingredients i'd like....

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:53 pm

Ingredients that are along with the same goal. And now that I re read what you previous wrote you do not even need to open the jar if you forgot your petition. You can simply put it under the honey jar.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:12 pm

AWSOME!!! Thaaaanks :)

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:24 pm

I had a consult with a rootworker and she told me to do a sugar jar spell to make my bf come clean to me about his true feelings and whether he's faithful. I *think* I remember what she said, but I wanted to double check. I couldn't find instructions anywhere online for this sort of thing.

I THINK she said to take sugar and put it in a jar; put one picture of him and one of me and tie them together with red thread, facing one another; to write his name (I can't remember how many times though), then cross it with mine; then write my petition around it in a circle. Then add herbs. She suggested eucalyptus, verbena, calamus, licorice, and mistletoe. So I'd ordered those, but the mistletoe was out of stock, which leaves me with only four herbs, and I'm pretty sure you need 5,7, or 9 herbs, and can't use four. Is this correct? If so, what other two herbs should I get, keeping in mind that I want him to confess whether he's been up to anything and how he really feels about me?

Also, she said not to burn a candle on top of it but to just shake it periodically.

Finally, I can't remember if she said to put our hairs in the jar or not.

Help me out?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:04 am

We cannot speak to what your rootworker said because we aren't that person and they may have chosen specific works tailored to your situation--again something we do not know.

However, generally speaking including a person concern like hair is definately something you want in your sweet jar. There isn't a strict rule about counting the number of herbs in a work--some people count and some people don't.

Hope that helps.

ConjureMan Ali

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:06 am

1. If I have a piece of paper with his signature and want to add it to my honey jar, do I also add a piece of paper with my signature?
2. I am going on vacation for a month..can I have a honey jar that I work here at home and make another smaller one to take with me and work that one while I am out of the country? I am asking this because of all the flying rules nowadays and I would rather make a smaller one for travel.
3. If I start a brand new honey jar, can I just store my first honey jar in a dark place where it won't be bothered and start my new honey jar (for the same intention)? Or do I have to dispose of it by burying it in my front yard?
4. If I start another honey jar am I basically starting from scratch again?

Thank you.

yesitsme

Unread post by yesitsme » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:48 pm

Hi Sorry I was busy with work and could not reply soon
but i followed the link svarthyndan gave i infact read that before too, but i want to know what i have to write on the paper when i want to do a king solomon honey jar for memory and success at school and work.
also i apologise for asking the same question again but i want to do it the right way, can i burn candles on 3 honey jars on the same altar? side by side
thanks

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:40 am

Well, I split the difference on the honey jar. I opened it. The "syrup" is a hard dense mass inside the jar. I wrote his name 3 times, crossed it with my name three times, then encirled it with my main petition three times without lifting the pen. I then wrote everything else I wanted on the paper (incl. I love Dré, Dré loves me, etc.....) and I sprinkled some cinnamon in the jar, dropped in another magnet, and inserted the well-folded up petition paper. I placed the jar in a pot of boiling water for a couple of minutes. I took it out though, because I didn't want to risk ruining the jar since I had already started using it (lighting candles on it, etc...), so I took it out and I touched the hardened syrup inside (like candy almost lol), and noticed it was only slightly warm. I replaced the lid, lamenting on the fact that it was no longer "sealed" (I could push on the lid and it would give (I'm using a Mason jar and it wasn't "sealed" by canning techniques). Anyway, I light a white candle on top of the "improved jar" and start praying. After a minute or so, I said, "if Dré and I are to get back together, seal the jar". A moment later, I heard two pop sounds and when I investigated the jar, I noticed it was sealed. Last night, I was so sleepy, but I couldn't fall asleep. It was like this energy was in me; I felt so electrified. Tonight is the same. I am feeding the top of the jar some of the old wax built up from before I "updated my jar".

Forgive my long diatribe, but what do you make of this?

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:42 am

Is this in my head, or am I experiencing something here.....

Thanks for your patience and input.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:31 am

Senora63 you can do as you please in all this questions.

yesitsme You put your teachers name down on the parchment paper and you put your down on top.
You write "Givemegoodgradesgivemegoodgradesgivemegoodgrades..." all around the names in a circle.
Yes you can have honey jars next to each other on an altar.

tboy1977, I'd take that pop as a sign, somewhat. Jars heated in boiling water seals when cooling down.
You wrote: "Is this in my head, or am I experiencing something here....."
I don't know what you mean by "all" You felt electrified after working the honey jar. I don't see this as something extraordinary really. Just the way it is when you work sometimes. For me, to know if my spells are successful is easy. What I want manifests. If I work to get money, I get a substantial raise and am given a gift of 100 dollars. Success. If I work to get good grades and I'm the top of my class on the test. Success. If I work to get a lover but I don't get laid. The spell failed.
What I'm saying is that it's all in the results. That's how I see it anyway. Signs might come to me, present themselves to me. And give me an indication of the work. But I don't search for them, I want results.

RJLupin

Unread post by RJLupin » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:58 am

Quick question: does the hair have to be from the HEAD of the intended person? I swiped some hair from my target's bathroom (I was there by invitation, didn't break it or anything!) but I'm pretty sure it's from his beard. Will that work? I stuffed several strands into a little packet in my bag, but some fell out so I'm down to about two. Not very long, but definitely his hair. I'm no stranger to working magic, but I'm a novice to these methods so I want to be sure I'm doing it right.

Thanks!

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:01 am

Yes,
that will work just fine RJLupin.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:57 am

Good Luck in your work RJLupin.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:48 pm

I have been working a honey jar since the first week of November. I work it Monday, Wednesday and Friday. My question is, how long should I continue to do this? It has been close to a month already, I did have signs of it working within the first few days of starting it but since then nothing. Granted I may have blown my opportunity when it came to me but assuming I did not, how long should I continue to work the jar and when should I stop and just bury it?

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:05 pm

Well, I would say as long as you want to continue to work on the target you made it for.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:05 pm

Set a deadline for your work and you either succeed by that date or fail. Until such a date keep working.

I always recommend doing check readings on your work to ensure that you are on the right path.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:39 pm

A month is not even a long time. I think you should continue working as stated, but you should get a reading to see that you are on the right path. And check readings does not mean getting a reading every week or even every two, but just checking in on your work every month or so if you are not seeing direct movement.

RJLupin

Unread post by RJLupin » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Thanks, everybody! I have a good feeling about this working, I am sure it's going to help. Just gotta wait now for the waxing moon.

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:10 pm

I lit a candle on my honey jar tonight (I light a candle everyday) and the candle went out after it nearly burned up. I read that this is a highly NEGATIVE sign, so I prayed to the lord and lady to remove any obstacles in my path. I sprinkled some vanilla extract on the canlde and relit it and now it is ficklering and popping and the flame is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HIGH!!!! Like half as tall as the jar itself (I'm using a mason jar). Does this mean anything?

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:49 pm

Ok...got my new Honey Jar going. My question..I just got another reading regarding my situation with my ex...(aw sounds so sad to call him that!)..and I was told that nothing would be happening for about another 18 months or so..AND that we will be together..not all is lost...(my reader does not know about my work in progress)......I am hoping that by working my HJ and vigil candle I can somehow speed up the process....I have faith in my work...so maybe I shouldn't question the work, right? Has this type of work been known to enable things to move along..?
Thanks!!

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm

I can't seem to find an answer......WHY do honey jars work? What is it about them that makes it work? I'm just curious, but I can't find the information online anywhere. I mean I can learn HOW to make them, WHAT and WHERE to do them, even WHEN, but WHY?

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:11 am

My honey jar froze :shock: It's been on my altar and the inside of it froze so it wont move if i shake that jar. Its been really cold so I guess it was bound to happen but now I am thinking that I have to re-do it so can I just open the jar and throw the contents of it in the garbage or is there a spcific way of getting rid of something that didn't work as intended? I know how to get rid of something that's finished but not something that failed to work, so I want to make sure before I open it and re-do it. thank you :)
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:25 am

Honey will crystallize with time and no longer move - that's completely natural. It doesn't affect your work.

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:42 am

Devi Spring wrote:Honey will crystallize with time and no longer move - that's completely natural. It doesn't affect your work.
oh really??! thats great i was so bummed! I know honey can do that but it never did for the others i've worked so I was thinking I had to re-do it. ok i will leave it alone in that case. thanks so much Devi! :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:11 pm

Honey definately crystallizes. If it bothers you at all warming it up a bit can melt the honey again.

For honey jars that didn't have the effect you desires dispose at a crossroads. For those that acheived their goal dispose at the front of the house to keep drawing or the back of the house of keep it close.

tboy1977, asking "why honey jars" works shows me you might be new to spiritual work. It is a spiritual act that involves influencing a person through a link with the natural power of herbs, roots, curios, and honey. I recommend perhaps spending some time with a rootworker to help you understand this tradition a bit more.

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:51 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Honey definately crystallizes. If it bothers you at all warming it up a bit can melt the honey again.

For honey jars that didn't have the effect you desires dispose at a crossroads. For those that acheived their goal dispose at the front of the house to keep drawing or the back of the house of keep it close.

thanks CM!!!

pbgnewgirl

Unread post by pbgnewgirl » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:54 pm

i hoped you finally talked to him by now...i think i better get one of these reconcilliation jars for my self...lol
Put love first.

RedSangria

Unread post by RedSangria » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:56 pm

Hello, everyone.

I read the whole thread of Honey/Sugar Jar Questions & Answers thread. A huge thank you to everyone, who replied with advice to all those with questions. I learned a lot just from reading your replies. I'm about to start my first ever honey jar and would appreciate some input, especially re: "layering" and lodestones.

I was originally going to put rose petals down into the jar ("bed of roses") followed by some herbs - list below - and then the name packet. Then I'd begin "layering"; first honey, then brown sugar, then more honey, white sugar, and so on until the last layer would reach the shoulder of the jar. Having read the thread and then Miss Cat's specific posts re: honey jars, I'm now wondering if I should scratch out the sugar and stick (no pun intended) with her recommendations instead.

I was also going to put 2 lodestones (should they be annointed with a specific oil before and then joined together?) into the name paper along with hair, cardamon, and rose petals.

Ingredients that are going into the jar:

- honey (of course :P )
- brown and white sugar
- red rose petals
- Adam & Eve root
- Queen Elizabeth root
- 2 lodestones
- his picture
- sample of his handwriting
- our hair tied together
- petition paper (names written in cross format. His in black ink, mine in red. Command in red ink around names. I am using his full name - first, middle, last, but since I don't have a middle name, should I drop his middle name as well?)
- little bit of crushed red pepper
- ginger root
- dill
- cloves
- cherry bark
- sage
- rosemary
- cardamon
- saffron

The jar is for reconciliation, so pink candles, which I was going to dress with LM's Special Oil #20. Should I also carve our names in the offertory candle before dressing it?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:18 pm

If you layer the jar like that, you can't actually perform the spell in the traditional way.

What we do is we use the petition paper to make a little packet, and then we push the packet into the honey or syrup or bury it in the sugar with a finger or a spoon, then we lick our finger or spoon and taste the sweetness, and pray, "As honey [or sugar, or syrup] is sweet to me, so will [so-and-so] be sweet to me and [insert request here]."

It's an act of incorporation, submersion, or burial, not a sedimentary layering process.

Your herb and oil ideas are fine, though.
catherine yronwode

RedSangria

Unread post by RedSangria » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:31 pm

Thank you for your reply, Miss Cat. Thanks for a laugh also with that sedimentary process. Very true.

I'm glad the herbs look fine. Is it okay if I add some more as I think of them? For example, just remembered catnip and maybe balm of Gilead too.

Also, do I put the herbs/roots in before or after I submerge the packet?

ff123
Newly Registered

Unread post by ff123 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:15 am

I have a honey jar question I hope y'all can help me with.

My situation is that my lover broke up with me some months ago. He said that he loved me, but could not be with me, largely because of his fear that a compatibility issue would lead to him being hurt. We are still friends. I love him very much and I want to be in a relationship with him. His behavior toward me makes it very clear that he still has feelings for me, although I am not sure to what degree, as in I do not know if he is actually "in love" with me.

I plan to purchase a LM honey jar spell kit but I am not sure which one to get: "Reconcilation & Return", or "Love Romance, etc." We do not hate each other and we did not quarrel; he is just less experienced in relationships and has (in my opinion) made some fearful decisions based on that. I have his hair but he is about to move to another state. We still stay friends and keep in touch, I think, but he will not be physically close.

I do not think anyone jinxed our relationship, but I do think that his previous girlfriend really messed with his head and treated him very poorly, and his decision to break up with me had to do with that.

So which honey jar spell do you think I should work?

Also what do you do if you must travel and cannot take the honey jar with you? Can you just resume burning it when you get home
? What do you do when burning the candle, do you pray or meditate or just let it burn? Once the spell works, should I dispose of it, or keep burning it every week to keep the love alive?

Thank you for your help.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:22 am

RedSangria wrote:

- petition paper (names written in cross format. His in black ink, mine in red. Command in red ink around names. I am using his full name - first, middle, last, but since I don't have a middle name, should I drop his middle name as well?)
I think you'd be just fine if you left his middle name in.

Now I love your list of herbs, all very traditional and potent, but.... unless you,or someone you know and trust grew that Adam and Eve root themselves, its probably fake. They are quite rare these days and I know of no shop selling true Adam and Eve root. Tho you will often see something sold under that name, often in a paper envelope with a colorful graphic on the front, the thing inside is no Adam and Eve root.

If it is a real one, you have one heck of a treasure :D

In any case I wish you luck, you're working on a very solid base :)
HRCC Student #1559

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:33 am

I have been working a honey jar for my boyfriend's fidelity for about two weeks now. Each day the candle burns down completely, leaving no residue at all. The candle flame also dances, usually. This is a good sign, right?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:35 am

That's considered a clean burn - it means that there's no overt obstacles to your work.

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:40 am

pbgnewgirl wrote:i hoped you finally talked to him by now...i think i better get one of these reconcilliation jars for my self...lol

No, I have tried contacting him but he hasn't responded. I am going to have to get a reading I think...

RedSangria

Unread post by RedSangria » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:22 pm

U know and unless you,or someone you know and trust grew that Adam and Eve root themselves, its probably fake. They are quite rare these days and I know of no shop selling true Adam and Eve root. Tho you will often see something sold under that name, often in a paper envelope with a colorful graphic on the front, the thing inside is no Adam and Eve root.
I've been thinking of that and remembered seeing similar cautions posted throughout the site. Suffice to say I didn't get it.

Now my name packet is going to be somewhat altered: besides the hair, I'm adding rose petals, damiana, cardamon, and Balm of Gilead.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”