Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Healing Miracle Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
path2success

Healing Miracle Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by path2success » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:02 pm

Healing Miracle glass vigil candle - Can this be used to pray for my entire family that they have good health?

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Re: Healing Miracle Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Lukianos » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:25 pm

Hi path2success,

Yes, you can put your entire family on a petition for their good health and use it with this candle.
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:23 am

I just got my Healing Miracle Candle - thanks for the quick service - and as usual it smells heavenly.

Is there a certain oil you use as a finishing oil to dress the candles? They all have a simliar scent when I take first open them..

The reason I ask if I would wear it as perfume it is THAT GOOD.

Thanks again as always for fast and excellent results!!

SP

Jay2

Unread post by Jay2 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Hello everyone,

There are a few people in my life that are dealing with the death of a loved one, they were 'before there time' and died badly.

I want to ask how you set lights to help people during the mourning process, to heal them, and to get rid of negative energies. What are some different ways of doing this? I've read up on it but now I'm just trying to get an idea of how different people go about doing it.

Thanks in advance everyone.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:22 pm

I would use healing and blessing products/candles. Both are good for healing past hurts, and current pain.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Jay2

Unread post by Jay2 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:21 pm

Thanks! Any suggestions as to which ones?

KhonsuMes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KhonsuMes » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:09 pm

J82 is referring to the proper names of the products themselves.

Here are a couple of links to get you started:

http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Since you are asking the question in the context of setting lights, here is the place to start for using lights in the Hoodoo tradition:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Best wishes on your work.

Jay2

Unread post by Jay2 » Sat May 01, 2010 5:29 am

I've read all of that, my question was about different peoples ways of doing it. I'm not new to candle magic, I'm new to setting lights for people.

rs_09

Unread post by rs_09 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:09 am

I was wondering if someone could please tell me what herbs/oils are used to dress the healing vigil candle. I ordered one from LM and wanted to burn it to help heal an emotional issue, but today when I went to the catalogue, I realized that it specifies physical healing. The link to Read about Healing Spiritual Supplies with Free Magic Spells and Prayers on the LM site is empty and I would appreciate some help with this matter.

Can this candle be used to help two individuals heal from an emotional issue?
Thank you!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:40 am

Yes, Healing can be used for any form of healing needed.
LM doesn't give out it's formulas, so we can't tell you exactly what is in it. However flax and althea are very healing herbs.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:22 pm

Althaea is a great healing herb and can be used for so much more than physical healing. It has a soothing nature that can be used to heal emotional and spiritual ills.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:47 pm

All excellent suggestions... read about Althea here http://www.herb-magic.com/althaea-leaf.html and Flax seed http://www.herb-magic.com/flax-seed.html; listed below are a few other herbs known for their healing properties...

Chaney Root (Chainey Root, Jamaican Sarsaparilla)

Comfrey Root http://www.herb-magic.com/comfrey-root.html

Golden Seal Root http://www.herb-magic.com/golden-seal-root.html

Sarsaparilla Root http://www.herb-magic.com/sarsaparilla-root.html

Self Heal http://www.herb-magic.com/self-heal.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Scorpio Siren

Unread post by Scorpio Siren » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:00 am

Does anyone have any recommendations on what herbs to load a candle with to speed up healing on myself? I have recently had a bout of sciatia problems and now I have sprained my ankle, ugh. I have seen the Chiropractor and the sciatia is being worked out. I just really want to put some great energy out there so speed up my healing. I am a performer and a dance teacher and when I can't dance, it makes my soul ache. I have white novenas and healing oil. Any thoughts?

Namaste

Scorpio Siren

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:12 am

LM Healing Oil. I have personally used. You put some on the back of your neck. I also dress Blue Candles (for health) with it and say the 23rd Psalm. In addition, Saint Raphael is the Healing Angel. (Search for his prayer, etc) The Candle and Holy Cards are available at LM, too.
There are some more interesting discussions about healing and also on usenet. Try a search. These are Just two I have used.
Take Care and I hope this helps a little.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:58 pm

Hi sorry to ask what seems like a dumb question but sometimes I click on a certain product to find out more information and there isn't any, there's only the products listed like in this case. I want to get one of the healing miracle candles but for emotional healing and past pain. Can I use this or is it only for physical sickness? thank you.
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:01 pm

Certainly you can use a Healing candle for emotional healing. You might also consider Cut and Clear to let go of the emotional wounds of the past.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:04 pm

thank you!

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:18 am

i have another question. (sorry I didn't want to start another thread on this)I have just purchased a Cut and Clear candle. does lighting this fixed candle work just as well as doing the ritual? what is the difference between the two exactly? I am looking to heal form past issues.

Lately I have noticed my past trust issues (mainly with friends) get in the way of my current friendships/relationships. I asked a friend of mine to help me out with a work situation and really need them to come through, but if I call or text and don't get a response I start immediately freaking out and thinking they backed out on the promise. Obviously if i was them I would be really annoyed. I know this is MY issue. I have a history of being constantly let down by friends over and over, different so called friends but same problems. I need to let go of this in order to trust people again and I need to heal and stop feeling like I annoy people if i need help.

is this a situation where I should do the full ritual or would the fixed candle work as well? I was going to light the fixed candle and under it write a petition with everything i want to heal from and let go of, (attitudes, trust issues, problems with people in the past, even use names of past friends. I jusy want to heal form it all) I plan on burning the C&C candle asap but if i should do the ritual I will as well. i bought everything I need to do it.

thoughts?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:36 am

Working the full spell is different from lighting a candle. Some people may get results from a candle ritual while some may need or want to complete the full spell. Just like some people use the oils alone while some add, the incense, the satchet powders and candles to the ritual. It is according to the person and the situation. Personally, I love candle rituals but have worked full spells as well. Again according to the situation a full spell may be necessary. Its your choice. I will tell you this with 20/20 hindsight, I would have started ordering the spell kits because they have everything and you just cant go wrong ordering them. But again its a personal choice. If you have read cat's website on each spell, she says something like, " there are many ways to utilize 'the spell' some people like to get things going with a full-blown spell and then continue to use the oil to dress themselves...sachets to sprinkle..."
Good Luck in your work!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:56 am

THANK YOU!

I have had good results with candle spell work and its the most comfortable for me to do, so maybe I will start with the candle and see how I feel, if I feel a shift in myself and better and less...uhm..spychotic. if not, I will try the whole ritual. I can't go wrong with doing it more than once since I am trying to heal.

ladydawn

Unread post by ladydawn » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:24 pm

If i were to have a healing candle set, is it only to heal an individual, or can i petition for it to heal a relationship?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:37 pm

The herbs and roots that contribute to heal, heal the physical body as well as the heart and mind. However for relationships, I'd recommend Reconciliation products as they mend the relationship between people.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ladydawn

Unread post by ladydawn » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:06 pm

what if it's not a romantic relationship?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:34 pm

Reconciliation can be used on all kinds of relationships - platonic, familial, romantic, business, etc.

Conjuremoon

Unread post by Conjuremoon » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:17 am

I purchased Healing oil from LM. I got it, and I have four people that need healing. My grandmother, significant other, niece and mother, believe it or not. And this is probably written somewhere however I searched the forum for a while , with no avail. I want to annoint a candle. Is it ok, to annoint one candle and put all their names under it with a petition and Heal written however many times. Or is it better to do one candle for each person. I am sorry if this is somewhere. Thank you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:04 am

I would assume that they are each likely struggling with separate health issues, and if that's the case, I would give each of them their own candle with prayers specifically tailored to their needs.

However, if perhaps they are all in need of healing related to one event - like say they need to heal from the loss of the same loved one - then you could pray their names over the one candle for healing related to that single event.

Conjuremoon

Unread post by Conjuremoon » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:06 am

Hi Devi. Thank you so . You are correct, that is what I was figuring. I was glad to see you answered, ou are always a well of wisdom and I appreciate your time.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:05 pm

This is the Healing candle:

CAN-GLS-HEAL
Healing Miracle Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:50 am

We make about 300 different oils, each with its own unique recipe. To dress candles, we use nine different oil blends. These blends are made from our own regular stock oils, but each contains from 15 to 30 different oils for the condition named. The nine conditions are as follows:

Love
Money
Blessing / Healing
Protection
Change / Road Opening
Cleansing
Power
Court Case / Legal Matters
Cursing

Healing candles can be dressed with our Blessing / Healing blend, or with any other oil desired when you place your order.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:18 pm

In dealing with Healing Miracle candles, I have learned over the years that no matter whether they are being used to petition for physical healing, social healing, mental healing, or spiritual healing, they also come with two basic types of petitions.

The first type is the petition that supports, brings about, and encourages natural regrowth -- for instance healing from a broken bone or wound, healing from a divorce or job loss, experiencing optimism after a period of depression, or renewing faith after a time of religious wandering.

The second type is the petition that seeks a decisive end to a diseased condition and protects against a recurrence -- for instance fighting off pneumonia, renouncing an unrequited love, putting away an unwanted habit, or overcoming doubts about one's faith.

Neither way is more appropriate or better than the other. They are just representative of the different kinds of petitions I have seen with Healing Miracle candles -- and there are seven healing candles on the MISC altar right now, so they are on my mind.

Blessings.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”