Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up My Lover-Spouse From His-Her Outside Lover

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student
Re: Break Up My Lover-Spouse From His-Her Outside Lover

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:35 pm

I agree with Star and if you are a little timid about doing the spell Miss Bri does a great moving candle spell to help you out.

Good Luck.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:55 pm

I need to get this woman out of our lives, seems that she keeps on resurfacing. I dont have any of her personal concerns, though i do have a receipt that she touched and all of her personal info. I have access to all of my mans belongings. I need to do something and something fast. I have never done any work to harm anyone, but now i'm ready.

witchy_woman

Unread post by witchy_woman » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:03 am

Try a Cut and Clear spell. Or you can always hotfoot her.
Thank you St. Jude, for answering all my prayers!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:38 pm

Cut and Clear will not help much in this situation, as it is meant to help the person who does the spell to move on from feelings they have for someone. Hot Foot would be ideal.
HRCC Student #1559

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:27 am

I am trying to drive a woman out of our lives. I currently have a divorce candle and hotfoot powder along with commanding oil. i want to make sure that I'm not hot footing him away. just her. Is this candle a good idea for this? i'm also working a vinegar jar and was hoping to burnt he candle on top ot the jar.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:44 am

Dress her side of the candle with the Hot foot oil and pray that she be driven right out of your life and your man's life. Then go and sprinkle some hot foot powder where she'll walk and pray your intent again.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Transformer

Unread post by Transformer » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:04 pm

You may want to try a hotfoot bottle spell too. I did it once. I filled it with a lot of nasty stuff along with Hotfoot and shook that thing until my arm was sore. I burned candles on it too every Tues & Sat. I then through it in a river when I was done - so that this woman would flow with the river out of our lives.

I've also read on here of people who have done a hotfoot dollbaby and mailed the baby away to an unknown address in a foreign country so that this person too would disappear to a foreign land.

you may want to consider a reading to expose the weaknesses. For example, my reading said my ex and this girl weren't so sure they should be doing what they were doing so I started throwing confusion spells at them like no tomorrow.

good luck.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:16 pm

Thank you both. I was acutally mailing her some junk mail today sprikled with hot foot. I just wanted to make sure that the hotfoot on the candle wouldnt drive him away. Should I put anything on his side of the candle?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:42 pm

I like to make a baby doll, and then dress a black candle with some hot foot powder, divorce powder or break up, and commanding. Then you are going to hold the baby doll over the fire so that fire will be under her heels. You can slightly burn her through the fire asking that she feel the flame until she does what you ask. You can continue to light candles until she leaves, or you can work it over a number of days then toss the doll in the river or you can take it to the graveyard.

Are you currently in a relationship with this person? I ask because how you approach this may depend on the current status of this relationship. If you and him are currently not together in a relationship, but broken up then I would go for come to me, reconciliation, and return to me.

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

If you are currently married or in a relationship with this person, then stay with me, chuparrosa, fire of love, love me and follow me boy products would be the way to go.

www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html
www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:39 am

I finally got what I wanted. Him telling me he wants to reconcile! now, I've been here before and I need to know how do I keep the momentum going. My ultimate goal is marriage.

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:47 am

Awesome! How did you achieve it, if you don't mind my asking?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:49 am

Congratulations, nenna1974 --

I would keep a honey jar going on the relationship as aq permanent fixture. Rather than replicate the entirety of the many posts on honey jars for you in this thread, let me direct you to the following basic pages i have written on

honey jars: http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
and
bottle spells: http://luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

We prepare Stay with Me spell kits and honey jar spells for people.

A good spell kit for you would be this:

STAY WITH ME SPELL KIT
To encourage marital and sexual fidelity.
• 4 Blue 4" candles
• Stay With Me Bath Crystals
• Stay With Me Incense
• Stay With Me Oil
• Stay With Me Sachet Powder
• Matched pair of small Lodestones
• Packet of Magnetic Sand
• Packet of Magnolia Leaves
• Packet of Periwinkle Herb
• Pale Blue Flannel Bag with metal Anchor charm sewn on
• Complete instructions for use
$29.50
SPL-KIT-STAY

We also make Honey Jar kits with full instructions, the honey, the herbs, a vial of oil, a candle, petition paper, and candle holder for 16 dollars. Extra candles are sold by the dozen. If you wanted to go this route instead of the spell kit (you don't need both), you could order these items:

LOVE, ROMANCE, FRIENDSHIP, SEXUALITY, FERTILITY
Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit
This honey jar spell kit comes complete with 1 candle, 1 star candle holder, 1 dram of ritual oil, 1 packet of herbs, 1 sheet parchment paper, and 1 jar of honey, plus full instructions. Order an extra dozen altar-light candles here to keep the good work going.
$16.00
SPL-HON-LOVE

4" black cat brand Altar Candles, Dozen Red
Use red for drawing sexual love and passion. 4 inches tall, 1/2 inches in diameter, burns for up to 1 1/2 hours. Get 12 for the price of 10 when you order ONE DOZEN PER COLOUR.
$3.00
CAN-412-REDD

You could add a bottle of Marriage Oil to that order and blend the Love Me Oil and Marriage Oil together.

For answers to any other questions about honey jars, please read and then post in the long thread on honey jars elsewhere in this forum, in the sub-forum about spell kits and bottle spells:

honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html

A third way to go is to work a Nation Sack on him, to bind him to you. In that case, you should read about the Nation sack here:

http://luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

and order this item:

THE NATION SACK
For women only we fashion a traditional Memphis style filled with the particular concerns women want in this type of article. The red flannel bag contains Queen Elizabeth Root, Lodestone, Magnetic Sand, Dragon's Blood, Licorice Root, Calamus Root, a Silver Dime, a Heart charm, and a length of white cotton string for you to "personalize" according to the instructions, plus a vial of Follow Me Boy Dressing Oil.
Regular: $20.00 MH1-COM-NATI
Triple Strength $30.00 MH3-COM-NATI

Good luck!

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:53 am

Miss Cat! thanks for the response! I'm way ahead of you! I've had my nationsack for a year now and according to my readings it's going strong. The honey jar is a staple for me. I just feel that we are finally at a turning point, ready to make this work and I want to run with it. i was thinking i'd start working chuparrosa and marriage on my honey jar? i want our foundation to be built on love, trust and friendship....oh, and great sex! :D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:26 pm

Also work on yourself nena1974. Think about why reconciliation was needed and work toward what you are working for. It takes two to make a relationship work, got it? go get him! Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:27 pm

Thank you jwmcclin! I have lots of healing to do!

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:54 am

I finished some break up work last night, packed everything up to dispose of in a river this morning on my way to work. Problem is, I dont think my package made it into the river, i think it ended up on the bridge i was driving over, but I'm not quite sure....I didnt look back. did I totally screw it up?!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:04 am

I mean the worse thing that can happen is your are going to have to repeat the ritual. I would say this is due to lack of concentration in your work. I would advise that you either leave it, and trust that it made it there OR you can go back and simply drive over the bridge to check. When it says never look back it does not mean you can't ever not go back to that spot.

If its there, I would still toss it in the river. I would get a vigil light to back up some of the work you did. Your work still may manifest but not the way you want it to if it is still on the bridge. But more than likely may need to repeat the entire spell again.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:21 am

I think that I'm going to trust it made it there but still back it up with more work at home. Unfortunatelly, i cant get out to check, it's a very busy bridge, and the only river in the area I live in. This is one of those times where I just have to have faith in my work.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:56 am

Exactly nena1974. Good Luck!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:48 pm

Well you can always get a 10 minute reading to ease your mind. www.readersandrootworkers.com

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:03 pm

Next time just get out of your car. Toss the package over your left shoulder and you'll be set.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:34 am

so, mission accomplished. the bitch is gone. I have my man back, and things are good. The problem now is, I cant get over her. I find myself calling her house and sitting on the phone. i dont know what my problem is. Today I was mailing her a blank sheet with some hot foot, and it's taking everything in me not to write something on there. id kinda like to rub it in that most mistresses spend the holidays alone. I need to stop, I need to get over it, but how?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:26 am

You need to Cut and Clear you connection to this woman, and then work Healing for yourself.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:09 pm

Congratulations again, nena1974.

I have merged your various threads on this topic into one thread because the reconnection with the lover and the hot-footing of the other woman is all part of the same work and reading it in one thread will help others to learn, if they see the way you worked the situation through from the start.
catherine yronwode

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:12 pm

Which happens to be a family member, a cousin of mine move in with me it wasn't my choice I was just told in one week she moved with me and a family member and basically flirted with my hubby/bf and I just thought this isn't right I was living there before her and she just came and basically just did what she wanted I couldn't stand it I tried everything to get rid of her but kept a smile on my face I tried burying her name in a sort of process I even went as far (this is extreem) but I sent a spirit to her room to scare her away she still stayed would't leave she even mentioned to me that she saw a spirit at the end of her bed. Enough was enough so I moved out and she's still flirting with him and my hubby even told me your cousin is giving me the eye. What do I do she no offence like a parasite just lurching around also the room I was staying in, in the house oh she's taken it alone with my bed that I want to ask back for but just haven't what do I do I'm confused I've paid my dues now she should.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:41 pm

You definately want to let things lie. First you don't want to harass the woman any more because you got exactly what you wanted--she's gone. Second, it is generally not a good idea to "rub people's faces" into a situation for it might make them angry enough to seek out spiritual aid on their own. Even people who seem least likely to turn to magick will give it a go if they are pissed enough, or desperate enough.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:21 pm

congrads! if you that mad take a spiritual bath, cleanse your home top to bottom, burn a candle on your honey jar, light a nice white candle to God for hearing your prayer. distract yourself. give thanks. do work to keep your man there to marry you as you said. you must let go if you plan to move on and foward with this relationship, if you cant you should seek professional help. good luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:19 am

Thank you Conjureman and j82. I am letting it all go. I'm going to starte working on some healing on myself and healing on this relationship. I do feel the need to keep working the vinegar jar for her a while longer. but right now my main focus is doing things right in my home, spiritually and non spiritually. Alot of times I have gotten the result I wanted but it doesnt last, partly because I havent changed myself and we just keep going around and around in circles. I'm doing it differently this time, hoping for permanent results.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:24 am

I agree with Conjureman Ali. Don't aggravate the situation, and move on. I would just freeze her away from you and your man indefinitely, and then repair this relationship.

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

You may want to work a stay with me honey jar along with some chupparosa products to work on the communication, trust, and love in the relationship.

http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html

soverycurious11

Unread post by soverycurious11 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:12 pm

I have a question. I don't want to do a vinegar jar, I really do not want to do anything negative at this point. Is there a way to make this guy I likes gurlfriend fall in love with someone else or make them cheat with a honey jar? Like say.. I do a honey jar for the girlfriend and just use the words affair or another guy's name that is their friend for her to cheat on him with?

I know this guy likes me.. I have had a reading done on it as well.. and I know he would not stand for her cheating. So, would a honey jar influence her to cheat or fall in love with someone else? Is that possible? Would that be negetive or not so, because it would be invloving a loving sort of ordeal?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Stay With Me and Chuparrosa would be great in this situation. Address the issues in the relationship that drew you two apart in order to ensure that you get lasting results.

On your own I recommend a bath with Balms of Gilead, Rose Petals, and Violet Leaves to help ease the pain of the past, so you can start fresh.

Hyssop is also great for this. As you bathe in Hyssop as that you made pure as snow, that your slate is clean, and that what wrongs you've committed on the past against lover and God be forgiven. Read the 51st Psalm as you do this.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:19 pm

I would say that you should get another reading done, and specifically ask about what steps you need to do to get things going in your favor. I think this is the step that most people forget in a reading...to follow up with what spellwork would be most successful for their situation. Not to mention you think that he would not stand up for cheating, but you never know. This is why it is imperative to get a reading done to understand which methods would be helpful to your situation.

Well, I think you are slightly contradicting yourself. I mean some would say trying to break apart two individuals regardless of how you go about it. Now I would do several things. You can perhaps help him to see her for what she really is by doing some clarity work. Next you can do a 3 candle moving spell, and instead of using break up products you can use separation products which will help them split up but move on more amicable terms.

www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

moving-candle-spell-question-t9634.html

The link above discusses a 3 candle moving spell to help move her away from him, but move her towards someone else. But I still think that you need to get more information and see if she would be easily lured by someone else.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:05 pm

You say you don't don't want to do anything negative, but then want to get your rival to cheat on the man you like?

If you don't want to do anything to heavy the consider Separation products which can help with an amicable split.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:08 pm

It sounds like she needs to move out!
I would hot foot her, here is the information:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:20 pm

soverycurious11 wrote:I have a question. I don't want to do a vinegar jar, I really do not want to do anything negative at this point. Is there a way to make this guy I likes gurlfriend fall in love with someone else or make them cheat with a honey jar? Like say.. I do a honey jar for the girlfriend and just use the words affair or another guy's name that is their friend for her to cheat on him with?

I know this guy likes me.. I have had a reading done on it as well.. and I know he would not stand for her cheating. So, would a honey jar influence her to cheat or fall in love with someone else? Is that possible? Would that be negetive or not so, because it would be invloving a loving sort of ordeal?
Others have pointed out correctly that you seem to be unclear about what it is exactly that you want--you don't want to do "negative" work but you want to break them up and you want the guy for yourself. Now in Hoodoo we don't typically think of things as negative or positive-but there is work that we are taught not to perform unless we feel justified in doing so and often break up works falls into that category. Are you justified in breaking them up or not--only you can answer that question.

So...to your original question--a honey jar is not really the ideal way to encourage the other woman to seek out another man. I would do vigil candles aimed at drawing her attention to another man or a 3 or 4 candle moving candle spell where in you draw her to someone else while separating her from her current partner and perhaps drawing your target closer to you.
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:56 am

I agree Miss Bri!
Why in the world would you leave your home and leave her in it? Did I misinterpret something here?
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:05 am

No I lived with a family member, but moved from there to leave her to it.

soverycurious11

Unread post by soverycurious11 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:47 pm

Thanks For the help and info!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Artaynia, the answer is Hot Foot as indicated by Miss Bri! Put sprinkle it in her car, anywhere she will walk...

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:46 pm

What reprocussions can happen for using hot fot?

destined2enchant

Unread post by destined2enchant » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:36 am

Kind of a complex situation.

Living with my boyfriend and he is wonderful, don't get me wrong but I have discovered many truths that have worked against us and have me on edge a bit.

BF has clients and female friends who he has developed unusual friendships with. They will call him at all times day and night and he's at their disposal. Before I moved with him, he spent a lot of time with these women who he claims to be platonic friends however as soon as I move in, they have issues with him spending time with me, researching my past and my life, etc. trying to find fault with me so he will decide to break up. One woman he swore was just a friend had issues with me so I got frustrated and confronted her only to find out she had feelings for him and had been misled. They had sex in the past and I had been asking him that and he'd deny it. He just made an excuse for not telling me once I caught him in his lie after my conversation with her.

Point is I am afraid he may be dishonest about the other women as well as well as women I haven't met yet that he has friendships with. These women are all continuing to be in the way and making the relationship stressful for me.

Then there is the ex-wife. He's raising their son so I understand her calling but they seem to have an emotional affair as she calls him frequently during the day and I'm sure he calls her, too, everyday but these calls are never in my presence. When she visits they think I should agree to let her stay in the house but that isn't acceptable to me. I'm divorced, too but never would put him in that position with my ex-husband. The ex-wife is a regular part of his life in a way and he still supports her financially and emotionally.

This all bothers me and I simply want these women to not be a factor in his life so we can move on as a couple. He is too thinly spread to devote himself to our relationship and I feel I must share his time with multiple women. Am I the crazy one? He seems to need all the attention he gets from women and starting to seem like he enjoys the turmoil caused by these women with me.

I am out of town often and need to ensure he remains committed to me. If I sound desperate I am counting on all you to advise me as I trust your advise and insight.

Other than rent he had been paying anyway, he doesn't provide for me. I tend to my own needs...clothing, car payments., etc. yet I am always there for him if needed financially. I want him to step to the plate both in committment and financially. I have a great man who is still learning what it takes to be a good man but he has an issue with surrounding himself with ladies.

1) Is there anything I can do to get these women gone and keep the ex-wife at bay?

2) Is there a spell I can use to hold him and secure US?

3) Crazy thing is that the things I have tolerated from him, has never been tolerated by any other man in my life including my ex-husband when we were married. I often wonder if something has been put on me to hold me with him. How would one know? Does anyone see me as perhaps having something put on me?

4) If it is time to part ways, can someone advise me on a spell or oils to use to attract a good man? I'm thinking Crown of Success?

Sorry so long...just wanted to give full facts for good advice.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:54 am

Since there are so many people involved, I recommend a reading to see what is going on and which steps to take. You want to get the the heart of the matter and work it from there. Contact one of AIRR readers found here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.

Lunaislight

Unread post by Lunaislight » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:14 am

I Agree... there is so much that you need to be aware of first. There are so many variables and people involved Get a reading from AIRR Any one of them are awesome.

destined2enchant

Unread post by destined2enchant » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:53 am

Is that the correct link? It leads me to a dead page.

destined2enchant

Unread post by destined2enchant » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:06 pm

Another question....what specific reading do I seek for this situation? Thanks

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:13 pm

Try the link for AIRR again. I corrected it in jwmcclin's post.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:39 pm

A reading is the way to to. You could use the insight and clarity.

You say he's wonderful, but then admitt that he may be dishonest, that he's enjoying the turmoil these girls bring to you, and that he's at other women's beck-and-call, not to mention he's lied about having sex. There is a great deal of confusion here that needs sorting out.

Seek out a reader from AIRR.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:45 am

I agree, and as one of the readers at AIRR, i can tell you that you will need at least a half-hour reading to sort this out, and would do better with a one-hour reading, given the number of people involved, and the question of whether he has you under a spell and/or whether any of these women is involved in conjure work too.

I suggest that you do your homework by assembling photographs of as many of the people involved as possible; you can use facebook images if that is all you have, although they are too small for readers to enjoy working with them. When you pay for and book an appointment with your reader, ask if you can email these images to the reader. Be sure to label every single image with the right name -- do not waste your reading time trying to play match-the-picture games with the reader. :-)

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

destined2enchant

Unread post by destined2enchant » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:15 am

Thank you all for the guidance and I will be scheduling a reading as soon as possible for hopefully today. I am receiving medical treatment in another city and have been away for a month so going home to BF this week and need guidance quickly so I can act quickly before returning there. This is something I am taking serious. I now even have to ask just how good of a man is my BF after reading what ConjureMan Ali stated about what I said BF does and allows. Made me think. Really he says he has my back but no actions to back up his words. Sad thing is his words sound so sincere and he always speaks of transcending spiritually...if that was so I'd see solid evidence and would think the problems existing would not be present now. He seems to have some weaknesses towards the women in his life and is probably weaker in other areas of his personal life,too. All I know is I desire to fix the problem to strengthen our relationship and be rid of the distractions of others, however if a reading reveals more to where I must depart the situation then I will do so. I do know this is unlike me to be begging a man to be there for me, to communicate with me, to focus on us, etc...etc. so something strange is at play. Hope the reading will reveal and guide me in the right direction. I need help with my self-confidence now as these past few months have me low on doing me. @catherine, unfortunately I have blocked all the women because when he wouldn't divulge private info. on me to them about me when they asked, they would go to my FB and contact my friends and cause problems, plus my aunt advised to block them due to them being able to get photos and personal details such as my full name and DOB which they could use to put a spell on me if they desired so photos are not available for for two people I have the full names at least. Thanks again...eager to see how this will play out. Lots of people involved and not sure of the true source(s) but do need my life back. My finances, health, etc. have failed greatly since moving in with him and having run ins with these ladies. Update will come after reading I hope.

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:02 pm

Here's the situation: My bf is friends with this girl that he is also sexually attracted to. She has recently moved out of state, but they keep up an active text/phone correspondence, AND he watches her sexcam show online (he doesn't know I know this--when I asked if he did, he lied and said no, but he actually does).

I did a nation sack on him in hopes of curbing this as well as other things I suspect him of doing, though I haven't yet gotten a reading on whether it's working (though I feel it is). But I still want this girl out of his life. I did have a reading done a few months ago and asked about her, and the rootworker told me she does have her eyes on him and she is no good.

So, my question is, what would work to break up this friendship? I do have one personal concern of hers--she happened to be in town and he brought her over to the house to see our new dog--and she happened to leave a used sanitary napkin in the trash.

I checked through Cat's book for possibilities, but nothing seemed right--I don't want to jinx her or cause her harm, I just want their friendship to break up.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:49 pm

I would put the two of them in a vinegar jar together with Break-Up and Inflammatory Confusion. That will sour their relationship.

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:53 pm

The two of them? You mean like a hair from him and some of the used pad?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:53 pm

Yes.

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:01 pm

Thanks! I hope it works! (As gross as it will be to have to touch the thing lol)

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Oh, also--should I use Four Thieves Vinegar, and what's the link to it if so?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:31 pm

Use gloves when handling this personal concern. And yes you can use four thieves vinegar.

http://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html

Now for your boyfriend, I would actually do something to make him limp at the very thought of her. I would not allow him to get an erection or not allow him to be sexually attracted to her.

I would do a freezer jar to freeze his sexual desire and penis towards her. In addition, you can burn a black penis candle to remove his sexual attraction towards her.

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Judyd
Newly Registered

Unread post by Judyd » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:52 pm

I have a situation where moon blood magick was being used against my husband and I....I evacuated the culprit from my home...but have felt her stirings since...
I hope this turns out effective...and not harmful to my self or loved ones...
I just improvised a lttle something to hopefully put a stop to the activity....

I added to a small container..a small amount of my moon blood....and a note saying leave me and mine alone! along with a small crystal and some hair belonging to the person who has been using magick against me..and barried it...

It is not my wish to do harm...Just to end this harrasment

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:39 pm

Well, that's not really the type of work you would see in conjure (and that's what this forum is here to discuss), so it's hard to comment. From a hoodoo viewpoint to deal with magic worked against your husband with menses, we would be doing uncrossing work to release that effect from him and your relationship. Then we would put up protections of some sort. None of that would involve you putting your stuff in with the enemy's.

I would not put any of my menses into a work aimed at someone else, unless I was trying to draw them in for love &/or sex. And I definitely wouldn't use my concerns in something meant to be banishing someone. I mean, from a conjure perspective, you basically created a container spell where you bound yourself up with this other person and then planted it - anchoring that binding. That's kind of the very last thing you'd want to do if you're trying to get away from this person.

I recommend that you contact a professional rootworker to have them read your situation, and help you determine if you need to undo that work, and then do something more effective. You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Judyd
Newly Registered

Unread post by Judyd » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:21 pm

OK...Thank you

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:54 am

Devi Spring wrote:You need to Cut and Clear you connection to this woman, and then work Healing for yourself.
So here we are. 4 months later, and this woman still haunts me literally...in my dreams, during the day. My relationship is great, I have no complaints, he has changed 100%. I just cant get her out of my mind, I cant get the idea of revenge out of my head. I feel homewreckers deserve to be punished and I dont know if I can let this go until she has paid. Any suggestions as to how I can either make her pay, or make me stop thinking about her would be appreciated. Though I suppose I have gotten the greatest revenge of all....my family is back together.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”