Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Dark_Damicelle

Re: Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Unread post by Dark_Damicelle » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:55 am

Greetings Ladies and Gents,

My situation: I have been out of a job for about a month because the previous one was temp. I'm now working on my master's and would like a job doing research (like I've been doing). I know the job would take a bit of time to manifest, so I thought of doing some conjuring to keep money coming in the time I don't work (and after that, of course :D ). I'm undecided if I should do both spellkits for that...one for money and one for the job. I thought about doing the money spellkit and then just buy a custome-made triple strength mojo bag for steady job. But I'm undecided and would like some lovely advice from you guys ;)

Would the steady job spellkit be stronger and faster than the tripe strength mojo hand?

Thanks and blessings to all...

DD

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:15 am

Its not a matter of 'stronger' or 'faster.' The Steady Work Spellkit can be as strong and fast as the mojo hand. The difference is that you will perform the spell (which in it self gives you a sense of power). The triple strength mojo hand is made by mojo as is the one included in the kit and you will add your personal concerns to complete it. The Spell kit comes with additional items to complete a full spell, sachet powder, candles, incense, bath crystals, oil and mojo hand and instructions. I would get the spell kit because it has everything you will need. Good Luck in your decision.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Dark_Damicelle

Unread post by Dark_Damicelle » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Thank jwmcclin! I think I'd go with the spellkit and a few things here and there ;)

jacqui

Unread post by jacqui » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:02 pm

Can someone help me I have tried spells to find work from the archive but it seems not to work so can some advise me on what next to do.

Jacqui from UK :lol:

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:15 pm

Here is a link with many different job-getting spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/green/j ... pells.html
Here is a link to many different money-drawing spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#green

You may also wish to consider Road Opener or Van Van work, followed by Steady Work conjures.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-van-van.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html

A reading with a rootworker may also help you figure out what blockages you are facing in that area, and help you move past them. You can find a large list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jacqui

Unread post by jacqui » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:42 pm

thank you very much Devi

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:58 pm

I find that Road opener (http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html) removes blockages. However as indicated on the website, sometimes there may be something (or someone) that has caused crossed conditions and an Uncrossing (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html) is necessary prior to performing a Road opening spell. Good Luck in your findings jacqui.

omgee123

Unread post by omgee123 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:46 pm

hi, i have a few questions
1. how do i dress a job application?
2. how do i dress a job application that can only be submitted online?
3.do i use crown of success satchet powder and commanding satchet powder or what?
these are the only two powders i have and i also have the esscense of bend over oil and crown of success oil.

ALSO any tips on how to use the oils when i go and turn in the application or whe i go on a interview?

THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:42 pm

I would dress a job application with steady work, crown of success, and some I can, you can't (to take out competitors). Now what I do is I mix the powders, and then I dust the powders with a brush and then dust off the excess. Or you can take the application and put it through the incense smoke as well.

For the online, I would wear the oils, or dust my hands with the powders as I type in the information for the job. In addition, you can back up the work with some candle work.

Yes you can work with those powders. I would work with powders over oils as the oils can stain if you are actually putting them on paper. Yes you can work with the commanding and crown of success powder

For the oils you can simply dress yourself lightly on your candles. I would mix a drop with your lotion (make sure they are not greasy), and put it in the palms of your hands so when you shake their hands it affects the interviewers.

In addition, search around on the forum as I am sure we have talked about this before.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

omgee123

Unread post by omgee123 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:02 am

thank-you for answering all of my questions :) im gonna all this tomarrow

jacqui

Unread post by jacqui » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:54 pm

jwmcclin Thank you very much for your advice.

Rukia Fae

Unread post by Rukia Fae » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:41 am

I have two situations (related) and need some help just sorting out how best to approach this

1) My hubby lost his job a year and a half ago. Even though we have been looking the whole time, theres just nothing out there in our small, rural community. Every job opening that he is remotely qualified for that comes up within a 20 mile radius, he applies to (in person or online, per ad instructions). His unemployment ran out a couple of weeks ago. We are not being picky about how much the job pays- closer jobs in our immediate town, he will take whatever pay is offered, obviously if its further away (that largest town is about an hour each way) obviously would have to pay a little more simply to cover gas, etc

2) To add insult to injury, my job ( I work at home for a start up company) has been reduced to part time status for 'at least a few weeks' (per my boss) due to tight finances. So this cuts our income (which was livable at full time pay) to BARELY livable at part time pay. Can i pay bills- yes. Can i afford christmas for my kids? I honestly dont know. It will be very hard, and there wont be as nice of gifts or as many as in years past.

I am a certified resume writer, so I know there is nothing wrong with my hubbys resumes- I have nicer ones for nicer jobs and simplified ones for basic warehouse jobs. Theres just no ads to send them to. sigh....

Since all of my work is done online, and the job search is online, I am wondering how might I approach this, as the computers (primarily my laptop) is the link between us and our finances. Apply oils lightly to the keyboard and around the outside of the monitor screen maybe? Just looking for the best/ most effective way to approach this...

thanks for your advice!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:26 am

Some Steady work (a Spell kit for him)
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-steady-work.html
Crown of Success oil (your computer screen lightly four corners and mouse) and Crown of Success powder (for sending out his resume)
I would also suggest a money drawing spell Kit:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-money-drawing.html
There are many items contained in both of these kits I was going to name off but the kits are complete and I believe will help you and your husband.
In the scheme of things you might be thinking about affordabilty for the gifts as you mentioned you did have money for the bills for now which is good. These products should help! Id also suggest a reading with a member of AIRR.
This is the last quarter of the year-- retail stores pick up for the holiday season and businesses ("depending"-- tighten up awaing budget issues etc) So start "working" now :)
Good luck to you!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

candis

Unread post by candis » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:36 pm

You can also do some road opening work and a honey jar for the type of job and salary you want.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:08 pm

Personally, I think you need to get a reading done FIRST. You need to get this reading done through someone that is a professional. Preferably, I would go to AIRR, and get a reading done www.readersandrootworkers.org

I say this because they can give you some insight on where you can help your husband look for work , and all of that good stuff. I say this because it can save you money rather than spend money on all these things that might not work.

So I would get a reading done before doing any of this stuff. You can start off with some road opening work, and perhaps doing an uncrossing candle as well.

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Rukia Fae

Unread post by Rukia Fae » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:53 pm

I've had a reading fairly recently and performed uncrossing and purification work even though it wasn't indicated (I do a purification bath weekly, anyways)

I believe in better safe than sorry ;)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:23 pm

Thats great. However did you do the work on him? The uncrossing should be done on him along with the road opener work. If you did that great! The reason why I suggested a reading is because the reader can give you insight on where to look for work or how to go about getting it.

I would go about doing this on top of the recommendations above. It can just make your work that much more successful.

wonderwhy31

Unread post by wonderwhy31 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:02 am

I need a new job and I have one in mind however there are a few test that you have to take inorder to get the job.there is also something standing in my way of this job but I wasnt that to be ignored so I can get the job. I want this job so bad but not sure of what work to do? I am very new to this so any sugg? Everything is helpful :). Also I want it to be something simple but powerful!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:07 am

Well, if you need certainly certifications in order to be eligible for a job, then you'll need to get those. Period. Conjure isn't going to make you qualified if you're actually not. The economy is still quite bad, so there are lots of out of work people who are highly-qualified applying for most positions. You need to meet those qualifications in order to have a real chance of getting the job.

So, the first step is to take whatever classes/tests you need to in order to get the qualifications under your belt. You can use Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom products to aid you while you study and support you during the test itself. Steady Work with Crown of Success products will then help you be more successful when it comes time to interview. You can also use I Can U Can't to give you a leg-up on any competition that is there as well.

You don't mention what other blockages that you have to the job that you want overlooked. So I would suggest that you discuss those with a professional rootworker so that they can advise you appropriately for your situation. You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:24 am

My favorite spell to get a job is located in this link http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/green/j ... pells.html

It is the first spell on the page in which you first dress a black candle with obstacles that are in your way from getting the job.

Then follow up with a green candle with all the characteristics you want the job to b.

I really like this spell, and it has helped me every single time. I dont focus on the specific timing of the spell such as lighting it at an exact time. But I do heed to the moon timing, or I would do it on an appropriate day of the week. I like to work the black candle on Saturday or even Wednesday. The green candle I will work during the waxing moon on a

I would definitely prepare for the tests that need to be taken. I do not think you are going be able to get around that.

www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

IBube

Unread post by IBube » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:00 am

I'd use green and/or gold (or yellow) candles and dress them with attraction oil, then sprinkle with Steady Work satchet powder. Be sure to include your astral candle.

I went through a looooooong and horrible period of unemployment and I put roots on my situation as a way to communicate my needs to God. There are lots of things that can bring in a new job- cinammon, bay leaf, incense like magnet and blessing...If you have the business card of the person that interviewed you, smoke it!! Influence incense is a good one for that.

rico69

Unread post by rico69 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:23 am

I know the names of all the people involved in the process of hiring for a job position. What can I do to have these people want to hire me? What can be done quickly so I can get hired? What can I do also on the day of the interview to have the people want to hire me?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:00 am

You can do a divination to determine if St. Expedite is willing to work for your case on this one.
You can read about how to petition him here: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

I would also put the people hiring in a honey jar with you, along with things like five-finger grass and gravel root, &/or Steady Work oil. That will help them favor you and be sweet on your application. You can find more info about Steady Work tricks here: http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

jardona
Newly Registered

Unread post by jardona » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:48 pm

I am new to the site but I am in need of help ASAP. My first issue is I need money badly and quickly. I have been unemployed for almost 2 years and have yet to find a job. I have applied for over 200 different positions and no luck yet. My 2nd issue is my boyfriend works really hard at his job and I need to infuence hi boss to give him the pay raise he deserves. He is doing 2 jobs for 1 salary and he also helps in other departments. I also want to help my sons and my grandkids mom find jobs and better places to live. Thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:00 pm

Well first off you need to seek a reading for your own situation as that is the most immediate situation it seems like.

1. Seek a reading through AIRR. http://www.readersandrootworker.org so that you can seek to understand what is going on and why you have not had a job in 2 years and applied to that many positons.

2. In the meantime, I would suggest that you cleanse yourself. You can do so with rue, eucalpytus, salt, hyssop in your bath. OR you can purchase uncrossing bath crystals, or 13 herb bath.

3. Now for your husband you are going to need some boss fix products and steady work may be of some assistance too.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-steady-work.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

For the others, you can do some steady work for them as well, and do some attraction work to attract them to a better place to live.

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

jardona
Newly Registered

Unread post by jardona » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:42 am

Starsinthesky thanks for the info. I will check it out.

eagerspirit81

Unread post by eagerspirit81 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:04 pm

I am getting desperate. I really need help finding steady work. I feel like I have tried just about everything. I have been out doing the physical work applying for a job but besides that i got a spiritual cleansing bath. Then I have tried on several occasions steady work candle, road opener, saint jude, mother of perpetual help, high john candle, i even did an uncrossing ritual. I have gotten temp assignments but not steady work. I am running out of money.... I cant even enjoy my life because all i can think about is getting a job, something in my field. If you know what really really works please let me know. Thank you

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:33 pm

This is the ritual that have really really really brought results for many people in this forum.
Road opener (http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html)
Steady Work (http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html)
Crown of Success (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html)

You might also consider a reading to see what is going on, even ask the reader to work for you. I know this costs money but it is money worth spending when you get that job. (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org)

Although I see that you have followed a similar path; you might want to do some research into the Planetary influences found here http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html

eagerspirit81

Unread post by eagerspirit81 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Thank You I will give this a try.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:36 pm

There are several things you can do.

I would first work with a road opener, crown of success,and then get some fast luck products to work with. You can simply have some vigil lights lit, or you can do a full on spell kit.

http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

If you like to work with saints, then you can work with saint Joseph for a job, and/or saint expedite for fast luck.

www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html
www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

I would then follow this up with some steady work products. Again you can simply have a vigil light going, or you can do a full out spell kit

Since you know the name of the interviewers then you can make a steady work honey jar to help sweeten up the people that can potentially give you the job.

Here is a list of other job getting spells. From experience, the first spell on this page has worked for me a couple of times.

http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... pells.html

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:46 pm

It really depends on how much time you have when you say fast... how fast? A week, A few weeks? Two days?
Ill start off by recommeding, Steady Work, Crown of Success, Money Drawing and proceed further with the thread to honey Jars (these take time) that is why I asked you about the timeline.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

there is a huge thread on this, very good and lotts of information.
Are you sending out a resume? Crown of Success sachet powder.

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/blessed-kosher-salt.html

this link is really good because it contains the information for both Salt and gravelroot and Hoodoo in Herb and Root Magic, Miss Cat's Book.

Best of luck to you and again welcome to The Forum!

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:52 pm

Thank you Moxy!! I didn't get the job :(

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:49 pm

Hi missps2010. Sorry to hear that you did not get the job. It could be a number of reasons. In your initial post, you mentioned wanting to get the postiion "close to" a significant other. Have you had a reading? Did you order Crown of Success? Steady work would also be great for job hunting, but most importantly a reading from a member of AIRR would assist you:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Try to remain positive. It might be hard, I know, but try. Have a reading with a Member of AIRR and find out what is going on.
Good luck to you in all of your endeavors and Be Blessed in The New Year!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:17 pm

Something better is out there waiting on you missps2010.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:59 pm

id agree with the prior post I worked my butt off for a job magic and mundane and didnt get it then two weeks later got a job which offered everything I wanted and the positive of it was that the first interview which i didnt get prepaired me for the interview which I nailed to the wall. Have confidence learn from experience and set a crown of success candle when you go the next job is yours ..good luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:03 pm

Thanks guys for encouraging words :)I did get a reading and things seem positive. But yah I guess I can take it as a test.. Test of patience, test to learn from and test to see what all I can do for my goal :)
I had my reader burn the candle for me. But for future, do we burn the candle with LM oils you guys mentioned a night before the interview or burn it then leave??
Thanks guys :)

rico69

Unread post by rico69 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:10 am

There are several names of the people who do the hiring. What is the best way to put together all the names in the jar? Do i have to do one name at a time?

rico69

Unread post by rico69 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:22 am

How do I include several names in a honey jar spell? Do I have to separate each name?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:22 am

rico69 --

Short answer: You make a paper packet with a name, your petition, herbs, and personal concerns or business cards if possible, for each person.

Long answer: Rather than replicate the entirety of the many posts on honey jars for you in this thread, let me direct you to the following basic pages i have written on

honey jars: http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
and
bottle spells: http://luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

We prepare job-getting honey jar spells for people, with full instructions, the hney, the herbs, a candle, petition paper, and candle holder for 16 dollars. Extra candles are sold by the dozen. Order these items:

Job Getting, STEADY WORK, AVOID BEING LAID OFF
Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit
This honey jar spell kit comes complete with 1 candle, 1 star candle holder, 1 dram of ritual oil, 1 packet of herbs, 1 sheet parchment paper, and 1 jar of honey, plus full instructions. Order an extra dozen altar-light candles here to keep the good work going.
$16.00 SPL-HON-STEA

4" black cat brand Altar Candles, Dozen Blue
Use blue for spirituality, health, a peaceful home. 4 inches tall, 1/2 inches in diameter, burns for up to 1 1/2 hours. Get 12 for the price of 10 when you order ONE DOZEN PER COLOUR.
$3.00 CAN-412-BLUE

For answers to any other questions about honey jars, please read and then post in the long thread on honey jars elsewhere in this forum, in the sub-forum about spell kits and bottle spells:

honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MoogyCat 13
Newly Registered

Unread post by MoogyCat 13 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:35 pm

Hello all, I am new to this and found this site on accident. :). I am in the process of trying to get a job in a field that I want but have somewhat come up either completely unsuccessful or somewhat close. I would really like shot at this job this year but there is also the situation that I think that there are some people in my field that are trying to keep me from this goal. I am currently petitioning the Saints of St. Joseph and St. Judas as well as a green vigil candle. I was wondering if there is something else I can do to help my chances. I would love any advice.

Tristan

Unread post by Tristan » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Hi MoogyCat 13! Lucky Mojo has a great line of products called Steady Work (http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html) that can assist with getting a job. Check out the link for good explanation of the product line and a job-getting spell.

And since you're new to the site, don't miss Hoodoo In Theory and Practice by Miss Cat (http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html). It's a great resource to acquaint yourself with the who, what, how, and why of Hoodoo.

Good luck!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:40 am

Hi MoogyCat13 and Welcome to The Forum! There is a wealth of information here in the site and Tristan gave you a great URL link to begin learning with Hoodo in Theory and Practice.
Here is a link to Hoodoo in Herb and Root Magic:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
Both The Forum and the products are individually unique. The products are not made in a big cold factory, they are made right at The Lucky Mojo Curio Company in Forestville, California, by people who really know what they are doing. The Testimonials section of The Forum is filled with kind words about The Shop, the products and of course, Miss Cat.
The Steady Work and Saint Joseph The Worker are wonderful for getting a job.
You may wish to also wish to add:
Lucky Mojo Crown of Success (dust your resume with it)
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-i-can-you-cant.html
(for the competition)
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
Lucky Mojo Money Drawing
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/green/j ... pells.html (spells from usenet with recommendations to carry salt and gravel root, by Miss Cat)
A Boss Fix Honey Jar is also recommeded.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html Here is a link to all the spell kits, including Steady Work, Money drawing (the kits are great!) and the Honey jars are near the bottom.

Again welcome to The Forum all the best to you!

elephant22

Unread post by elephant22 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:48 pm

hello i need some help to get a job ,i thing someone did somthing bad to me is there anyone out there can help please

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:50 pm

elephant, you should get a reading if you think you have been crossed in someway. Identify one of AIRR readers found here (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org) They look at your case and see if that is the issue and help you with spellwork to get a job. But you must ask specific questions and suggestions in terms of what will work for your situation. Good Luck.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:25 pm

While you are waiting for your reading, you can get some uncrossing products along with some protection.

I would recommend uncrossing products.

www.luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

then you can follow up with some fiery wall of protection.

www.luckymojo.com/products-fierywall.html
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:51 am

And then when you're clean and protected you can get a Steady work spellkit.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

But it's good the get a reading first, to know for sure what work you should be doing.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:55 am

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/green/j ... pells.html

The first spell is a favorite of mine. Also if you work with saints you can work with saint joseph as well. www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

rkelley819

Unread post by rkelley819 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Hello All:

I have tried everything under the sun to keep finances flowing in my household.

1) I lost my job a year and 6 months ago and having problems getting another one. I am running out of money and options. I do not want my children or myself out on the street because I can not pay my rent. I consistently read Palms 23. I also had a candle spell done. I am getting no where and I need help quickly. Please help me or let me know what I need to do.

2) Is there someone bringing negativity into my life? Can someone actually make you suffer beyond belief?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:51 pm

You should get a reading and consultation with a professional rootworker so that they can do divinations to determine what is causing the blockages in your financial life. It could be a malicious crossing, or it could just be a rough patch that we all experience from time to time (things are generally very hard in the job market in the US and other places due to the global economic crisis). Either way, the rootworker will see what the problem is, and can help you make a plan to help you start getting ahead again.

You can find a list of skilled rootworkers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

rkelley819

Unread post by rkelley819 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:13 am

That's the problem I am running out of money and not able to pay for that kind of service. What is that I can do?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:51 am

You are going to need to get at least a 10 minute reading with an AIRR worker to be nominated for the Pro Bono fund which you can get free products and spell work dedicated for your situation.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... _Bono_Fund

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:59 am

I agree with the posters here, you are trying to identify what exactly is causing your situation. Although I particularly like the 13, 9 and 7 herb spiritual baths, a reading will answer your concerns before doing any work. The single baths mentioned cost $4.00 each and on average you can get 3 bath in each package (that's stretching it).

The 13 herb is very strong, it includes 13 herbs that are designed to cleanse and uncross any conditions that is causing bad luck and loss of money. For severe cases, it is recommended to complete the 13 day ritual. After completing the 13 herb bath ritual, follow with the 9 herb; it includes 9 herbs designed to open the way to wisdom, strength, and mastery; and the 7 herb spiritual bath (include 7 herbs) designed to draw in luck in love, money, health, and protection.

13 Herb Spiritual Bath (http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html)
9 Herb Spiritual Bath (http://www.herb-magic.com/9herb-bath-9.html)
7 Herb Spiritual Bath (http://www.herb-magic.com/7herb-bath-7.html)

rkelley819

Unread post by rkelley819 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:56 am

Do I have to pick out my own worker? I am sorry for my ignorance how do I do the Pro-Bono or what do I do? I was about to fill out the application but it said the AIRR Root Doctors does it. So what do I do? I have one month before everything heads down hill for me. If you want me to send you proof of my financial situation I can do that do with no problem. What every you can do for my case I would greatly appreciated please believe me. I have been looking for help using my last few dollars that buys the food for myself and my children. I starve for my children if I have to just to get by every month. How much would a ten minute reading cost? Who do I ask to do it? If I have to put my name in a random box or place where do I do it. The links only go to the applications. Please help me. I thank you so much for your time.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:30 am

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... _Bono_Fund

Please read the first section. You need to get a 10 minute reading at least with an AIRR worker. Then they will make an application and determine if you are eligible or not. I know Miss Michaele is in charge of the pro bono fund I believe. So you should go with her, but you can go with anyone of your choosing.

Most 10 minute readings are $10.

elephant22

Unread post by elephant22 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:17 am

hello i need help in getting s job and i have this negetive energy around me .....I ALSO NEED HELP TO GET MY TWO KIDS FROM MY EX HUSBAND THERE WAS ALOT OF LIES AND I JUST GIVED UP I NEED THEM BACK ..ALL HE THOSE IS TURN THEM AGAINST ME AND MY FIRST TWO KIDS IS GOING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION ...PLS I NEED SOME HELP .I NEED MY KIDS BACK FROM HIM ...I NEED MY TWO SONS BACK IN MY LIFE AND I NEED A JOB ....

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:38 pm

I know there is a million topics on this already, but I feel as though the questions I have aren't answered.

Info: My present job will probably be coming to an end the end of next month, if not sooner. :evil: All of the people at my job are looking for new jobs. I was told by a coworker today that a high end store is hiring. I honestly don't want to work in retail anymore, however this store is hiring for a cashier, which is something I love doing.
I want to do something to get this job. I don't want to do a spell in my house (my dad does voodoo & may have an issue with me trying to do it, since I'm nowhere near being a pro; and there's also children in the house). I can't really afford to pay to have a spell done for me either. :cry: (If I got this job I would be able to...) I want to do something quickly, because I feel like this is a job that will be filled quickly. I plan on handing in my resume/filling out an application on Thursday. Since today is Sunday & I live in NY, I don't know if anything I buy from here will be here by Thursday.

The main issues that would keep me from getting this job would be
1 It is highly likely that they will do credit/background checks. Background is fine, I just have bad credit.
2 I feel as though I don't have an outfit nice enough to wear (when handing in resume/going on interview/wearing to work if i get the job.)
3 I feel if I do a spell, when it is finished the position may be filled already.
4 I can talk well, but I hate going on interviews. I get so nervous

From this thread I figure I need road opener, fast luck, crown of success
how-do-i-get-a-job-position-fast--t10524s240.html

If I have candles lit on my behave is that "good enough" for me to get the job?
And should I get something like steady work too?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:27 pm

1. Many people have bad credit with this economy, unless you are a financial advisor don't let it stop you.
2.Go to a thrift or consignment store.
3. "work it so YOU fill it" with Crown of Success, Stady Work, Fast Luck and I Can You Cant.
4. EVERYONE gets nervous. Meditate before the interview, drink some Chamomile tea, take some deep breaths and pray and focus.
There are many threads posted about getting a job. Have confidence in you. Prep and double check your resume and dress with Crown of Success. Do some road opening work and work with Vanvan.
Carry Gravel Root and salt when you go on your interview.

deer%CA%B9s-tongue-t8322s30.html for speech
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-i-can-you-cant.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html
http://herb-magic.com/gravel-root.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

Good luck to you and all of your endeavors!

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:17 am

Hi Pink kisses,
it's impossible to say if something is "good enough" to get you the job without doing the reading. I think it might be helpful for you to get the Crown of Success candle and the Steady work candle lit by the church. Put the name of the one that is interviewing you in your shoe and. You can get a steady work mojo bag to carry on you. That will also include the gravelroot mentioned by triplethreat, and your father wont be able to see it.

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:21 am

I don't have an interview. I haven't even applied for the job/sent in my resume.

I don't have any oils or powders or herbs. If I hand in my resume Thursday, as I am planning there won't be anything on it.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:44 am

You can call the shop and see if they can set candle with that short notice. If you don't have anything you can still burn a white candle dressed with olive oil above your application. Smoke them in what incense you have on hand for drawing work.

Since you're just sending in you resume, I would order some supplies and work with them when they arrive. If they are interested you probably will be called for an interview later, and if they aren't then you need to start working towards finding another job.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”