Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Eclectic witch Topic is solved

wiccanbudgiemom

Eclectic witch

Unread post by wiccanbudgiemom » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:33 pm

I haven't been here for awhile. I consider myself an eclectic witch, and enjoy many types of magical traditions and learning about them. I am currently learning about Santa Muerte, as she has called me to her. I had began smelling perfumes in the most unusual places, felt very drawn to her and felt a deep love for her. Maybe she called me a long time ago, as I got a free holy death bracelet with an order and I asked myself who is this? She has been great about helping me get stuff I wanted- even better than what I thought I wanted.

Recently she saved my parakeet from injuring itself. The bird had gotten his leg caught in a cage bar and was frantic. I couldn't get it out and prayed to her for help. She sent me someone who got the bird's leg out so fast I didn't know what to think. My bird was fine. No scratches, injuries, etc. Still hopping around.

I prefer to work with Santa Muerte my way and it seems to work. She is kind and loving yet at times, stern and firm. I have gotten scolded by her about proper altar etiquette. I had read something online and asked her if she was dark. In meditation, I was told I was being rude, and she'd let me know if she was dark. Then something about the altar being sacred and my words were insulting. But she is ok with me now and knows I'm learning as I go along.

Besides being a Santa Muerte junkie, I have explored, Wicca, general paganism, read about hoodoo and am doing some exploring.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Eclectic witch

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:35 pm

Welcome to the forum. This is a place to learn about Lucky Mojo's brand of hand-made African American style conjure, rootwork and hoodoo spiritual supplies -- and we do make a full line of Santisima Muerte products as well. Enjoy your stay.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:44 pm

Well here is your 'official' welcome to the forum wiccanbudgiemom!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

wiccanbudgiemom

Unread post by wiccanbudgiemom » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:37 pm

Thanks! It won't be long before I come back to get my Santa Muerte fix and buy more stuff here! My main goal now is job hunting, and I just graduated from college. I do not have much energy now and may have you set lights for me.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:38 am

Here is the link http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatconsult ... tml#lights to have LM set lights for you. You can also call: 707-887-1521; 7 Days a Week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time or email
order@luckymojo.com. But I recommend that you order online or call. They are so busy that emails may not be answered immediately.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2010 Public Forum Introductions”