Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:07 am

simplydevine, call LM to see if they have your dimes. Good job on your collection of a personal concern.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

roxydiva

Unread post by roxydiva » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:09 pm

UPDATE:

So i have been to his house several times since this post and the last time I was there he actually was very tired and asked me to nap with him. I went over there day before yesterday and I braved it up and put my menstrual blood in his chicken. Actually he loves my food so i cook for him every few days. So we ate and the last piece of small chicken i had left i put blood on it and asked him to eat it. Obviously he didnt see me put it on there lol but he ate it and then today he said i have a question for you. I said okay he said will you be my bestfriend. Im lacking that and i talk to you and see you more than anyone. I said yes :)

However I WANT MORE lol. So I guess this is a sign that my conjures and blood worked to a degree. How do I get it to go beyond this now?

roxydiva

Unread post by roxydiva » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:15 pm

I keep a fresh rose on my alter every week. Everytime it dies I cut the stem and sit the rose on my alter after it dries. Funny thing is they live over a week in no sun adn seem to love it right on my alter. The minute I move it it dies. So this one has been dead a week and completely dried with no stem. Today I look at it and it opened and bloomed and im just in shock. My other roses didnt do this after they died! I just did a lot of spell work concerning a guy i wanted and even fed him my menstrual blood, without him knowing of course. He then asked the next day fir us to be best friends because he feels close to me and trusts me. I am just stunned at how well it worked, but i posted that elsewhere I just wanted to know why you guys think my dead rose bloomed.

stevefashion19
Newly Registered

Unread post by stevefashion19 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:00 pm

Be very careful when dealing with witches; as a witch myself, I can assure you that she will have built up an arsenal of protective charms such as witch bottles, mirror charms and a vast array of other tricks that she would be re-charging constantly. Of course, there is a chance that she is rather a clumsy mama, in which case go ahead with any of the above. I would suggest getting help from a professional root doctor or even another witch. They will be able to find out what they are up to and what you are up against!

FFF
Steve

colorfulsky

Unread post by colorfulsky » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Hi everyone,
I am sorry, if this has been asked before. I couldnt find any posts on it however, I may not have been looking in the right place...

anyway, I was wondering if anyone could give me a little advice.

I have obtained a glass my object drank from. How can I use that as a personal concern?

Obviously I cannot put a glass in a mojo bag or a doll.

Is there a way I could perhaps wipe it off with a kleenex and then use the kleenex as a personal concern?

Does anyone have any other ideas? unfortunately he drank up, so there is no liquid in the glass.

I appreciate ur help.

I am so happy I finally got personal concerns, I would like to use them in a honey Jar spell or perhaps a doll baby.

yours, Colorfulsky

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:00 pm

An empty glass is not really a personal concern in the deepest sense of that word. In my opinion, even something as small as an eyelash is more intimate than that.

However, i do know people who wipe lipstick traces off of glasses, and such.... but they are getting a few skin cells, that's all, just a mere hint of a trace -- not the same as really getting something of the person's body.

In other words, go ahead and try it, but -- ugh ... why use a paper facial tissue? Ick. At least use a clean lace cotton handkerchief. Show some class! :-)

Now, once you use a cotton handkerchief, you can use it to sew a doll baby! See? Nice work, well done.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Makoons
Newly Registered

Unread post by Makoons » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Is a personal concern necessary for a home protection spell? One of the children is being visited by a spirit and my dear friend has asked me for help, but I don't know how she'd feel about me using a PC of her daughter's. Your feedback is appreciated!

Miigwech (thank you),

Makoons

colorfulsky

Unread post by colorfulsky » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:36 am

Dear Mrs. Cat,

unfortunately, his glass and his napking were all I could get.... I plan on using the napking as well, but I was hoping I could use the glass too, as the space where he used the napkin is very small.
I wish I could have just bent over and snipped his fingernails, but I am not sure it would have gone over too well....

I like the idea with the cloth hankerchief, it does have a lot more class:) sometimes I get so hung up on being convenient and quick that I dont even consider that there is a more beautiful way to do things. Thanks a lot for your great help!!

edited: spelling

wonderland

Unread post by wonderland » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:56 pm

I am now waiting if my reader/rootworker take my case, to perform the spellwork(love work) on behalf of me. And from the previous conversation, I know personal concern is needed. Now I have got a condom with semem, and one hair of my target. As I will meet my target tonight, I am a bit hurry to know if the things I have got are not suitable as personal concern, so that I can try to get some other things tonight.

Tissue my target used, handwriting are suitable? Any other suggestion?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Semen and hair are great. Tissue is not so "close" to the person, and neither is handwriting.
catherine yronwode

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:20 am

Hi! I would like to know how can I use my targets photo as a petition paper?
Faith is the key to successful magic.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:54 am

Yes you can. A photo is a sort of personal concern (not of the body, but connected to it in a certain way, as an image of light that reflected off of the body at a certain time and place) and as such, it makes an extremely good petition paper. I am moving this query and response to the "Personal Concenrs" thread, since that is the appropriate place for it.
catherine yronwode

wonderland

Unread post by wonderland » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:20 pm

Thank you so much, Ms Cat.

greeneyes676767

Unread post by greeneyes676767 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:13 pm

I was wondering, can I use a used cigarette butt of the specific person as a personal concern?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:05 pm

You could since they used it, here is the list of personal concerns according to strength. This information and much more regarding personal concerns can be found here http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Genital fluids: menstrual blood, semen, vaginal fluid
Other biological concerns: urine, feces, sweat, blood, spit
Hair: pubic, head, armpit, beard
Person's unwashed clothing: underwear, socks, handkerchief
Person's foot track lifted from the dirt
"Shed" body items: nail clippings, baby teeth
Person's bath water, wash water, drinking water
Person's handwriting on paper
Something Person owned or wore
Something Person touched, e.g. butt from smoked cigarette
Photo of Person
Drawing or silhouette of Person
Person's business card
Person's full name written on paper 9 times

greeneyes676767

Unread post by greeneyes676767 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:33 pm

ok thank you so much for your help!

savanna1

Unread post by savanna1 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:18 am

hi all,
yesturday i had a delivery of a new sofa and throw the old one out, unfortunetly its still there. i woke this morning to find that one of the cushions are gone, can this be used as a personal concern against me and if so is there something i can do to stop the person from harming me or my family? i have an idea of whom the person is but i wouldnt personally do anything to harm another as its not in my nature to.
this situation has been going on for about two year or more know and ive really had enough, i just want to get on with my life and look after my family in peace. ive thought very hard to meet my present partner as every relationship i started suddenly ended the minute i brought someone new home. ive now meet someone that cares for me and we are now expecting twins in the summer and i havent had a very good time with pregnancy in the past, so i cant aford of this situation to continue to stress me out can any one help as im so frustrated and almost in tears.
thank you.x

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:45 am

savanna1, I recommend a reading on this situation. The missing sofa pillow is one thing but the rest of your conversation is another. A reading will answer your concerns for sure and provide you with appropriate responses if someone is working against you. Identify a reader from AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org) In the meantime you should keep protection going for you and your family. (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html)

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:51 am

Ok, so a friend asked me this today and I was unable to answer so here we are.
My friend wants to know if you can use semen mixed with some of your, er, fluids, but not not vaginal or oral if you catch my drift, as a personal concern for drawing spells. I can see how it might be useful for "turning their lives to ***" but using it for FMB or Love me or the like is beyond me on it's effectiveness.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:55 am

I agree...feces are also used in breakup spells.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:01 pm

Hi Roxydiva,

I would get a reading, and hope you have gotten one by now to see what the blooming of your rose meant. I mean it could be indicative of your work. The dead rose coming back to life, and blooming could have been a sign of your revived relationship. But get a 10 minute reading just to be sure.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Transformer

Unread post by Transformer » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Hi, I have more candles that I need to light than I do personal concerns (hairs). Is there a way I can link a group of, say, three vigil candles back to one personal concern? I know it's customary to place your concern in your petition and then under your candle but is there a way I can reference the petitions back to one central location where the personal concern can be found? Say, if I formed a triangle of three candles and placed the concern in the middle? I don't know.... Is there a way?

thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:04 pm

Yes, you can put the concern in the middle, but I would also make sure to inscribe the targets name in each candle as well. If you're able to find a photo of them online, then print multiple copies and use that in your work, too.

You could also take a photo of them, or name paper with their info, and then tape their hair to the back of that. Laminate that, and then you can use it over and over again under candles. I do this for protection purposes, but you can use it for other intents.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Transformer

Unread post by Transformer » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:05 am

That's an excellent idea. I've lost more than one hair trying to find them in used petitions. excellent. thanks.

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:03 am

Hello! Last Friday I wrote a post on here about a ritual I performed using a few of the LM oils. (Come to Me & Follow Me Boy). The purpose of the spell was to get a specific target to want to be my boyfriend. Well, that evening, my target text me saying he wanted to hangout that night. I suggested we hang @ a motel. ;) He said OK. That whole night, we could not keep our hands off of each other. He was telling me how attracted he was to me and that he wanted me to be his woman. So, of course I said yes. :D We ended up spending the whole weekend together. And now we've been spending every night together. He makes me feel so good when I'm around him. I don't want our relationship to end @ all.

I want him to have strong feelings for me and want to always be around me. So, yesterday, while he was sleep I snipped off a nice chunk of his hair to use. I would like to know, is there a specific LM oil I can use along with his hairs to make him want to be near me always? If so, how can they be used?

Thank you!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:46 pm

Well, you can continue to work the follow me boy oil, so that he follows you around, and I would couple that with fire of love, or love me to build upon the feelings. I would work with some stay with me products as well so that he is with you, and does want to be with anyone else.

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html

The hair is a personal concern and can be used in any spell.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:42 pm

When you select each of the links, you will see that there are spell kits for each except for Fire of Love. The personal concern can be used as you work each spell (as noted by starsnthesky7).

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:34 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:Well, you can continue to work the follow me boy oil, so that he follows you around, and I would couple that with fire of love, or love me to build upon the feelings. I would work with some stay with me products as well so that he is with you, and does want to be with anyone else.

http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html

The hair is a personal concern and can be used in any spell.
OK. Thanks. I'm so happy I already have the LM Follow Me Boy & LM Love Me oils. I'm going to wait until Monday to order the Stay With Me oil. Since it's the holiday.

As for the hairs, I thought about placing a few of them inside a glass vigil candle instead of inside a petition paper. Would that be ok or should I just place it in a petition paper?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:45 am

Yes that is ok. You can place your order online 24/7, you do not have to wait because its a holiday.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:22 pm

Personally I like placing them in the petition paper just in case, I want to reuse them. But you can definitely put them inside.

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:57 pm

Thanks again jwmcclin & starsinthesky. I'm about to schedule a reading as well just to see if there's anything else I can do.

I have one more question. My great-grandmother used to use some sort of blessed oil in her husband's shoes to keep him faithful. Out of the four LM oils listed above, which one would be best to put in my targets shoes?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:17 pm

ALso, feel free to research moving candle spell on the forum as well. I know we have spoken about it already. Go to google.com and type " lucky mojo forum moving candle spell" You will get specific forum threads.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:35 pm

miziluvhoodoo --

Oiling a partner's shoes is a great way to keep him always walking toward you. Work from heel to toe and point the shoes toward you as you work. Any of the love oils will do, but most to the point are Return to Me, Stay at Home, and Stay With Me.

Also, the way i was taught, when he takes off his shoes, keep the toes of the shoes pointed TOWARD the bed, never away. Of course, he will have to leave, if only to go to work or forage for food :-) but you are "training" his shoes to always come back to your bed and never go to the bed of another woman. Pray over them as you oil them. A Nation Sack is another good item to have on him.
catherine yronwode

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:27 pm

I agree with Miss Cat. The stay at home and return to me products are definitely something you would want to pick up for keeping him. If you want something more forceful. I dominate my man products are great as well. And when you are intimate with him make sure you try to get some of his sexual fluids (i.e. from a condom, or on a tissue) or pubic hair...those can be invaluable things to have

Here are the links for the products mentioned

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-stay-at-home.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-return-to-me.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-dom ... y-man.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:02 pm

Thank you all for the wonderful suggestions. I will definitely be ordering the Stay With Me oil.

faitlaforce

Unread post by faitlaforce » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:17 pm

Great idea. I tried something similar the other day (lover is long distance ) I burned an orange candle, carved his and mine name on it, wrote a name paper with a circle petition on it, annointed it with come to me oil and dressed with some of his semen. Put it under the candle, let it burn, since then I have had two great erotic dreams of him (never happens) and he has called me all while initiating our conversations. I will also add I can still feel this prayer working, kind of like a buildup to something good.

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:24 pm

Hello! I read somewhere on here about tying a lovers underwear around a candle to keep him faithful or something like that. Since I don't have my targets underwear, can I tie his shirt around a glass vigil candle? If so, what LM oil could I anoint it with? Thank you!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:43 pm

If he has worn the the shirt, this should be helpful and no don't wrap the entire shirt or underwear around a candle, look at this miziluvhoodoo:
personal-concerns-hair,-photo,-etc-ques ... 5s180.html
This will help.
So will this:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-fire-of-love.html
Good luck and love!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Seph

Unread post by Seph » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:03 pm

I suppose a shirt could work, but the underwear is obviously more symbolic of a lover. I'd just make sure that the shirt is an undershirt, and that it's unlaundered. It should smell like him.

I hadn't heard of the candle part. I've heard of tying the undies in a knot and burying them in the yard...that will fix him to the home and to you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:06 pm

Great responses...! This is a frequently discussed topic, so I am posting some similar past discussions...

Nee help in love binding/underwear burying need-help-in-love-binding-underwear-burying-t3293.html
How to reuse underwear how-to-reuse-used-underwear-t8509.html
Info on burying underwear in backyard info-on-burying-underwear-in-back-yard-t3290.html

My first doll baby my-first-doll-baby-t6606s60.html
anything I can do with a shirt anything-i-can-do-with-a-shirt--t10014.html

lovelast

Unread post by lovelast » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:13 am

Can the pictures for Vinegar and Honey Jars be printouts from the computer on regular paper? My concern is smearing or ink fading. Does it matter?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:14 am

Yes the pictures can be printouts.

yomicity

Unread post by yomicity » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:43 pm

Hi ladies!

This sound like a perfect spell for my situation. I recently saved some semen from a man I'm interested in. I have a few questions...

1. When you say "dressed it" what does that mean? The semen is in a condom. Do I just mix the appropriate oils in with the semen and use that to dress the name paper?

2. Can I mix Follow Me Boy oil and Attraction oil plus a bit of Domination powder?

I haven't received my package from LM yet but I'm so excited to start! Hopefully I can do this spell by Friday.

Thank you!

faitlaforce

Unread post by faitlaforce » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:19 pm

Hey I'm not an expert but when I "dress" a paper I mean to take some of whatever and put it on a name paper. I got this suggestion from the wonderul Cat , I would create a name petition paper take some his semen and dab it like the five on a dice, and also dab your juices. You probably could do the same with the oil as well if you aren't using a candle. I know even if I am using a candle I like to dress my name paper with oil as well.
And you sure can mix up your oils just don't overload. Keep me updated.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:30 pm

I don't want to throw you off track here but it seems you are confused by the term 'dress' Instead of being redundant, read this thread, it discusses in detail how a candle is dressed, whether it is a vigil, altar, or image; check it out candles-trim,-carve,-load,-petition,-pr ... t9108.html

yomicity

Unread post by yomicity » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:09 pm

Thank you both for your help - I think I understand dressing a bit more. I think I'm going to do another name paper tonight with a small tea light candle dressed with follow me boy and domination powder. I still have his semen so I'll continue to work on him.

Do you think after doing this I should not contact him? I've heard it's best to let them come to you when you're working on them.
Thanks!

Y

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:10 pm

I think this is something you have to get a reading for. I mean every situation is different, and I wouldnt advise completely ignoring the man if you see him everyday. But I wouldnt call him in a ridiculous amount forcing anything. I mean I would lay the bait, and then see where it takes you. Make sure to get a reading to make sure that this spellwork is the best course of action for you.

amber lotus

Unread post by amber lotus » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:49 am

Would this work if you don't have his seman, but only a pic and name?
Live from your heart and you will be most effective.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:33 pm

Amber Lotus, this is a semen spell. That's what it is and how it works. It could also be worked with vaginal juices or menstrual blood, i am sure, but i am sorry, it is not a spell for a picture and a name.
catherine yronwode

Cookie

Unread post by Cookie » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:12 am

Oh my God, so many responses! :) I've neglected the board something terrible recently. I'm still in university and I've had final exams/presentations then the holidays, and good Lord, it's like all my free time slipped away before I realized I even had it. So I'm terribly sorry, LM community. :( But I'm back now!

So anyway, to answer some of the above questions, the guy that I used this trick on is a partner (I wouldn't call him a boyfriend, really) that I've been intimate/exclusive with for more than a year. I'm sure it could work for less serious or less committed hook-ups, provided you have his semen. And in my experience, the increased attention lasts about a week or so. But if you say, replaced Follow Me Boy with something along the lines of Love Me or Stay with Me, things would be a little different.

Also, said guy is currently on the other side of the country on winter break. Things were good, he was talking to me, but a weird energy has settled over our relationship, we had some icky fights and are talking muuuuch less than usual. I'm going to get a reading, but in the meantime, I'm going to try faitlaforce's suggestion. Because that's exactly what I need, him to initiate contact. It seems simple enough to perform and I have everything in my stores already. I tell you how it goes. :) Thankyou for sharing it!
faitlaforce wrote:Great idea. I tried something similar the other day (lover is long distance ) I burned an orange candle, carved his and mine name on it, wrote a name paper with a circle petition on it, annointed it with come to me oil and dressed with some of his semen. Put it under the candle, let it burn, since then I have had two great erotic dreams of him (never happens) and he has called me all while initiating our conversations. I will also add I can still feel this prayer working, kind of like a buildup to something good.
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

yomicity

Unread post by yomicity » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Well guys I tried the spell and so far not much on his end. I decided to make a name paper, dressed it with follow me boy and his semen. Folded it towards me until it became a tiny square and tied it all up in a rubberband. I prayed over it and focused on my intention and now I'm carrying the paper with me and lightly dressing it everyday with follow me boy.
It's only been a few days so I'll give it time to work but if I dobt see results soon, im going to lay off. I'd rather focus my intention and time on something else.

Will let you know why happens! thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:55 pm

Well, the spell calls for you to burn the paper after you prepare it, hence getting your man to "burn" for you. If you haven't burned it yet, and since you've just been carrying it around with you I'll assume that you haven't, you can't expect to get the same result. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

midnight_temptress
Newly Registered

Unread post by midnight_temptress » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:27 pm

hi there! i tried this today.. what i did was i dipped my sweaty socks in a small amount of water and mixed that water in his coffee..

crossing my fingers! hope this works! will update you guys soon! im trying to get my ex back..

chatanooga
Newly Registered

Unread post by chatanooga » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Dear Lucky Mojo,

I read your article on using a model of an intended recipient and putting it in a
coffin and burying it in a graveyard, and on New Years Day, did just that, and took
it to a nearby graveyard and buried it between two graves, and putt it under its
own specially carved headstone, lovingly carved and painted by myself, bearing
recipients name and details.

However I did not use any of his clothing or hair in the process, and that is why
he is still alright and not ailing like I was hoping.

I don't think I can easily get any of his clothing - or footprints but I could get
hold a little of his bicycle tyre marks as his bike leaves marks on the walls - as
he is not allowed to leave it in the hallway, would this suffice instead of
footprints ? -for if I did, as he occupies the same hallway as myself, I would end
up inevitably using my own footprints into the process, which would seem
counterproductive.

I have considered using his trash as I can access that - but doubt I could get any
clothing material of his out of it, at least not immediately, but if food
containers or papers or even discarded tissues were used - would they be of any use
in making a little mannequin for the burying of in a graveyard ? Which hopefully
would be successful.

I got the idea initially from reading about Gustav Meyrink and how he successfully disposed
of a prospective duelling opponent by using such magic.

Thank you ror reading,

I look forward to hearing from you,

Yours

Simon Evans

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Hi Chatanooga. I have known 5 year olds on bikes and 50 year olds on tytanium 5000K plus Cycles. Whatever this is, hoping that this is for an adult not necessarily the age of 18-- but not a child. My recommendation is a reading as soon as possible with a member of AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Whatever this person has done, you will definately want to discuss what is going on with regard to cursing work and work that is as you described above. There are several members of AIRR that could assist you with regard to this matter. The individuals who specialize in cursing work will be the ones who could best assist you with any further advice in the matter.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

chatanooga
Newly Registered

Unread post by chatanooga » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:20 am

Dear Triplethreat,
Thank you for your advice, and the link which I will proceed to explore.

This is to reassure you that indeed No this is not intended for a child, it is for an adult of over forty years of age, but one who does act like an obnoxious child.

Yours sincerely,

Simon Evans

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:15 am

No, a tier mark is not good enough to work a killing spell, neither are used food containers, you want his hair or the like.
HRCC Student #1559

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:26 pm

You should definitely get a reading on the matter; such works aren't easy for those new to conjure. You may require guidance on the matter.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:22 pm

I don't plan on making a spell using bodily fluids yet, but I have a question.
If you are doing a spell, or making a mojo bag, and you need something like semen, is it okay if you have some of your bodily fluids on it? Like if you have semen in your mouth & you want to use it, you can't separate your saliva from the semen. Or if you get it from a condom.
And as it pertains to hair, does the hair have to be pulled out from the root? or can it be cut off? And I assume hair from their head is as good as pubic hair?
I did look at a page that spoke about bodily fluids but it didn't mention anything about your bodily fluids mixed with theirs.
Also I read that you need to put the bodily fluids on a tissue or napkin (or something like that), but what if you had a condom with semen in it (or for men, vaginal fluid on the outside), could you just cut a section of the condom & use that?

coraa

Unread post by coraa » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:37 pm

I know that one of the spells for tying a man's nature involves getting his semen on a string, and the means of getting that semen (as listed on this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html) is using the string to wipe yourself with after sex. It's specified that you shouldn't orgasm when you have sex for this purpose, but some amount of your own fluid will necessarily be there too when you wipe up with the string. Based on that, I'd assume it's okay.

My understanding is that it's more important that you don't have an orgasm, not that you don't get any of your own fluids on it (which, as you say, would be pretty difficult).

(Caveat: I am not an expert, and haven't taken cat's class yet--although I hope to!)

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”