Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Miss Cin
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Cin » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:13 am

Thanks Miss Cat for that informative answer about the ants. I two had that same question but had yet to ask it.

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:43 am

Thank you again Bri

K_54_2

Unread post by K_54_2 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:35 am

Wow thats incredible...I LOVE it!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:37 am

Very nice work!

Anyone trying this, please make sure your syrup is sweet enough to prevent fermentation and an exploding honey jar. Too much water, and you are on your way toward brewing beer.

At the next level of sweetness, but still too watery, mould will grow on top.

When a certain level of sweetness is reached, the sugar actually becomes a preservative. Honey is that sweet -- and that's why honey never ferments or grows mould.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 am

Thanks Cat.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:09 am

i have my honey jar and i burn my candle every monday, wensday and frieday and now my jar is like a sugar caramel in others words is just sugar, how this happened. i put everything, herbs, oils and personals concerns.i have it for about 1 month

maria
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by maria » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:21 am

Good day!

I started my honey jar spell and few questions to ask to everyone:

After lighting the candle, are there any prayers to do or the lighting alone is sufficient?

The candle can be left burning while you are doing your normal chores in the house? Do you have to be with the candle until it is completely burnt?

Meaning of the flames - it is completely still and there are no messy drippings to the side of the candle. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:25 am

theusurper

Well honey has a tendency to sometimes crystallize, it no big deal in that whats in the jar is still quite sweet and that's what counts, they may be called honey jar but you can use any sweetener to sweeten someone. In fact when I couldn't get my hands on any honey, I've used plan old white sugar and it worked just fine. Your honey jar sounds fine, keep working it.
HRCC Student #1559

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:30 am

THANK YOU, HAILDISCORDIA, I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW. I THOUGHT SOMETHING WAS WRONG

bellessecret

Unread post by bellessecret » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:55 am

What if you cannot get that person's hair? I have a shirt he gave me, and a business card he gave me. And a picture. I need to substitute something. Any suggestions? Thank you, Belle

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:51 am

You can take a honey jar with you when you travel, certainly. Remember candles and something to light them with, as well. Also, make sure that where you are allows candles or that they won't find out.

The herbs, curios, and other items you put in the petition paper depend on the nature of the honey jar.

The rest of your questions are answered on the Lucky Mojo honey jar page: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
HRCC Student #1339

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:38 pm

I concentrate on my need for the honey jar and what I want it to do. You say any prayer you feel like saying in relation to the honey jar.

The candle can be left burning, but I would use birthday candles which go out rather quickly.

Flames are open to interpretation. Steady flames have always been good for me.

Mary
HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0721GA

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:40 pm

Candle flame and wax interpretations are here in "Hoodoo and Theory and Practice":

http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
catherine yronwode

maria
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by maria » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:15 am

Thank you Mary & Cat

K_54_2

Unread post by K_54_2 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:00 pm

literarylioness

I'm using a six inch candle of the appropriate color with my wish carved in it and annointed with an appropriate oil. I also burn appropriate incense. Seems to be working well. As far as flame interpretation goes, it's difficult for me since I have forced air heat and a fan going most of the time for air circulation in my one room apartment. The single room is my only choice for an alter set up. Therefore, I don't put much stock in the fact that the drippings seem to follow the air flow.

K54

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:29 pm

My honey jar has pretty much been covered by all the wax from the candle that I can hardly see the jar anymore. Now I am wondering should I get rid of the wax as I am worried there might not be enough space to continue lighting the candles each day. Do I need to start a new jar or just removed those wax so I can continue lighting and working on the spell? :?

xpoeticmutinyx

Unread post by xpoeticmutinyx » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:49 pm

I was wondering if I could put the name of a company in my jar. Is that too vague? I have a Money honey jar kit and I want to use it to bring money into my company from one of our customers.

Advice is appreciated as usual!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:31 am

HI Mabel,
Well some people work honey jars for years and their jars will have a ton of wax build up. Some folks remove the wax and then keep on working, other folks will keep working on top of the wax.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:33 am

You can put the name of your company along with the name(s) of your supervisors, both direct and non-direct that are responsible for keeping you employed and paying you. Doing a money honey jar for your company is awesome, but I would work it so that you are in a position of gain from the work as well as the company.

take care,
Bri

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:45 am

I usually keep the wax on mine up to a point. When I feel its too much, or it looks like a safety hazard I remove the wax and treat it like the remains of a spell. I usually wrap it in a white cloth and bury it.
HRCC Student #1559

daviscol

Unread post by daviscol » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:46 pm

HOw do you get thin candles to stay on the jar?

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:34 pm

Hi daviscol,

Each Lucky Mojo Honey Jar Spell Kit comes supplied with a star candle holder with flexible tines that can be bent inward or outward to hold many sizes of candles tight. The star holder sets right on top of the jar and is very secure.

Thin candles can also be mounted on a jar lid by lightly flaming the bottom of the candle to melt the wax a little and then pressing the softened end of the candle onto the jar lid. The wax should re-harden relatively quickly, and the candle will then be stuck in place.

Alternately, you can use a candle adhesive (wax buttons, stick-um, etc) to adhere your candle to the jar lid.

Hope this helps!
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

daviscol

Unread post by daviscol » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:30 am

I have read the section on Flame interpretation but I couldn't find anything that fit.

This is my very first honey jar for love. I finished everything and lit the candle.

I was laying in bed watching the candle and it was a nice strong flame, hardly moved at all, the more I thought of my love the higher and straigther the flame became. I concentrated for some time and then returned to watching tv, all of a sudden I heard the candle start popping (it was burned about 3/4 of the way down) then little sparks starting shooting out of it, pretty high, they looked like fireworks, it lasted maybe 20 to 30 seconds, then settled back down and started burning a strong steady flame.

It startled me so I watched the candle for awhile, and it was like I could see the flame split in two.

Like I said this is my first time, so I am just not sure what to think. The candle was a pink Votive, it burned all together for about 7 hours. There was a few tracks of wax down one side of the candle and some wax puddles on the plate. No black anywhere, about an 1/8 of an inch of a ring of wax left, the middle of the candle burnt out completly.

My original plan was to burn 2-3 candles on it a week. Am I good to proceed? :)

Any thoughts would be great.

bleuskyye

Unread post by bleuskyye » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:00 am

Is it ok to add items to a honey jar after having been started?

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:43 pm

From other threads; found by searching.
Mary wrote:You can reopen honey jars, but that is not the best idea. A petition paper focuses the honey jar and I would say is very needed. If you are working on a lover, yes his and your hair strands are needed.

If you started a honey jar and would like to change it, I would just begin a new honey jar instead.

Hope that helps,

Mary
catherineyronwode wrote:You may open the jar and add more things as you go along.
I would say that it depends on what the honey jar is for, how the situation is progressing, etc. There is also the question of why you want to reopen the jar; in a steadily improving situation, burning candles is manipulation enough without focusing/worrying too much on the jar and its contents. Without this additional information, it's hard to make a recommendation specific to your case.
HRCC Student #1339

bleuskyye

Unread post by bleuskyye » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:18 pm

Thank you that helps alot. I haven't set lights to the jar yet. I'm new to mojo. I was always taught to freeze honey jars.

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:40 pm

It seems that the common instruction I have read for honey jars ask for hair, so....

How do you go about adding sexual fluids (from both parties) to a honey jar.

And....is it ok to add combined sexual fluids to honey jars?

Because it seems this is not a good thing to do with nation sacks.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:41 pm

To add sexual fluids to a honey jar capturing the fluids in a tissue or on a string and adding that to the jar works well. On the matter of mixed sexual fluids you don't want to mix your and your mans fluids in a nation sack because a nation sack is a form of female domination and you don't want to mix yourself into that kind of a spell. For a honey jar meant to keep a couple sweet together I think that if the fluids are mixed your ok because a bit of sweetening never hurt no one.
HRCC Student #1559

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Sat May 02, 2009 5:09 pm

I've got a question! I have had some strong feelings for a guy I've known for a few years. The problem is, I move around a lot because of the military and the two of us have kind of grown apart. I can e-mail him and stuff, but I wanted to do a honey jar since my moving's about to stop for a while. From some of the other questions, I have read you need some kind of biological ingredients from the other party for the honey jar, but that it's worth it. Again, I haven't talked to him in a long time and it's be pretty strange to randomly e-mail him and say 'oh by the way, go ahead and send me some of your hair.' lol. So, if there are any suggestions for anything else, any other spells or ways to make this one work, I would be eternally grateful. Thanks!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun May 03, 2009 10:50 am

Hi there,
A honey jar is certainly a good place to start, in Conjure we refer to the biological ingredients as Personal Concerns, these can range is form from sexual fluids to a piece of handwriting from the person you are working on. Getting Personal Concerns is always tricky, and the rule of thumb is that the more personal they are, the better chance of success your work will have. With that said, a picture is better than nothing! Honey Jars are traditionally used for sweetening a person to someone else, making them more loving and cooperative. Since you have fallen out of touch with this person, you might consider doing one of the romantic spell kits to get things going again:
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

good luck,
Bri

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Mon May 04, 2009 10:29 am

Hi all,

Just wondering-I have read that a honey jar is slow working but the effects are usually long lasting. Does anyone know exactly how long a honey jar will work for? is it reasonable to say a year or so? Do I have to make a new "fresh one"-How long is too long to keep a honey jar, and how would I dispose of an old one if making a fresh one?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon May 04, 2009 10:43 am

Honey and sugar jars can be either quick or slow to work, as can any other spell.

I've had the same honey jar going for 3 years, so yeah. I keep mine going as long as I need that person to be sweet to me and generally only get rid of a jar when I'm done with the work.

When I dispose of a jar I bury it in my backyard to keep them close to me or throw it into a river or crossroads for a more neutral spell, like one to sweeten my boss or such. You can read more about disposal here: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
HRCC Student #1559

rs_09

Unread post by rs_09 » Mon May 04, 2009 1:57 pm

Hello all!! I have more of an observation to share with you. About 9 months ago, I began a honey jar spell to sweeten someone and had been working it for about the same time, taking it out occassionally, shaking it and lighting a candle on the lid. The wax had become a couple of inches thick on the jar lid. The jar has been very successful in my opinion, but lately the person I had been working on appears distant and not as receptive as usual. So, today I took out the jar, gave it a shake and lit a candle over the existing wax. It was a white votive candle (white because I happen to be out of pink candles at the moment). I also placed the persons picture beneath the jar which is something I never really do...but felt the urge to do this time. The candle began burning down without consequence. However, when I went to check on it this afternoon, the candle had burned down the entire pool of wax that was previously sitting on the lid. Some of the "old" wax dripped down the sides of the jar but most was consumed by the candle flame itself. I watched the flame closely in the event that the lid would catch fire, but when the wax was gone the flame simply went out. Now the jar lid is as clean as when I began the spell. I would like to know if anyone has any insight or observations about this because I found it rather interesting but do not know how to interpret it or if it even has any type of interpretation.

RS

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Mon May 04, 2009 9:32 pm

[quote="Bri"]Hi there,
A honey jar is certainly a good place to start, in Conjure we refer to the biological ingredients as Personal Concerns, these can range is form from sexual fluids to a piece of handwriting from the person you are working on."

I appreciate your comment very much. i do actually have something he had written for me a while back and I was going to add that, a picture of us together, some rose petals etc. What do you think? I just want to be sure I get it right, he's that kind of guy. Thanks again!

~Em

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Tue May 05, 2009 5:01 am

Wow, Thank you Hail Discordia!

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue May 05, 2009 12:29 pm

Angelina

I have had an all-purpose honey jar since 1994. How many years is that? 15.

If you know longer need the honey jar, as in a court case or a lover you do not want, then you can bury it or throw it in a river. I had a honey jar on the judge when I was suing my father and when I won, I buried the honey jar in his mother and grandmothers' grave, my Ancestors.

Mary
HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0721GA

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue May 05, 2009 5:47 pm

do you open the honey jar to put more stuff or is closed since that time?

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Tue May 05, 2009 7:11 pm

Thanks Haildischordia,

I did do controlling stuff on him, and it manifested in a way I don't want to happen again unless absolutley neccessary (he's old and stubborn, and the spell manifested by having his assitant abruptly leave thus making him have to shape up or lose more people).

It worked, but defintley made things difficult there in other ways, so I'l do the honey jar but in such a way that it emphasizes him being a good and flexible boss and not a creepy old man

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 06, 2009 5:06 am

The Usuper,

Don't confusie sweet spells with mojo bags, which are usually kept tied and hidden from sight, to be refreshed or remade
once a year.

Also do not think of sugar or honey jars as similar to vinegar bottles, whch are often (although not always) kept sealed until they are buried or poured out.

Remember, you are going to be able to use that prayed-over honey to taste and pray over some more, to cook with, to make a bath-scrub, or to add to bath water. If the level of honey or sugar gets low, you can top it up with more sweetener.
catherine yronwode

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed May 06, 2009 11:38 am

i know this question is over and over, but to make sure, i have a honey jar and the honey now is crystalized and i want to add more honey and more personal's concerns. can i open it and add all that's stuff?

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Thu May 07, 2009 9:57 am

You can; the question is what purpose it will serve.
HRCC Student #1339

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu May 07, 2009 10:35 am

thank you, simulcik, i have another question. i just have 3 pubic hair ,cigarrete he smoked and the hand towel he used to wiped his parts. i don't want to use all the stuff in the jar, because he went to iraq and i want to save something in case i need it later. so, can i use just 1 pubic hair , cut the towel and cut the cigarrete in that way i use just 1/2 of the stuffs. is that right?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu May 07, 2009 10:43 am

theusurper

I would skip the other concerns and just use one pubic hair, that hair is a strong link all on its own.
HRCC Student #1559

verosol

Unread post by verosol » Thu May 07, 2009 10:50 am

I started the hone jar spell and today is my 4th candle the first day it made some crackling sound twice. But a little dripping of wax the next 3 following days hardly any dripping of wax just for two or three drops and the flame has been steady. I got a glass jar with a metal lid filled it with honey and a picture of the person inside and I have been burning a red candle on top of the lid every night. I am I doing it right or is it a bad sign if no dripping of the candle occurs. Also how long does it take to work?

nati1

Unread post by nati1 » Thu May 07, 2009 11:42 am

Ironic that you posted that Versol, I am also in the process of my honey jar and the first day the candle had a brilliant flame, steady as can be and almost 1/2 the size of the 4" candle. I sat with the candle and concentrated. Once the candle burned completely there was no sign of it burning. The second candle burned the same with no more than a pin head size of what I call a tear-drop. I will be very interested in knowing the meaning as well. Good luck to us both, eh!!! (all my supplies came from LM)
Nati

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu May 07, 2009 12:42 pm

Generally a clean burn with little or no residue is a good sign. You can read more about divination with candle wax here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Also verosol, what did you anoint the candle with? just out of curiosity.
HRCC Student #1559

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri May 08, 2009 6:56 am

Hello all:

I just started a sort of "court case" honey jar due to an unfair suspension I received at work. This morning I burned the second candle on the lid of the jar. Now, I used a 6 inch-long, 1-inch diameter brown taper instead of the usual 4 inch long, 1/2 inch candle I normally use because I couldn't find the smaller candle in brown (and I wanted to use the color brown since I'm appealing the suspension and I consider that a "court case").

The first candle I burned on this jar on Wednesday burned pretty clean and left a small puddle of wax. Today's candle left a puddle of wax like a WALL on the lid, then the rest of the wax cascaded down the front of the jar in a stream. I had carved all the names of everyone involved in the appeal on the candle: those who accused me, those involved in the appeal, managers, etc. I had anointed the candle with Blessing oil.

Ideas? I'll do a reading on it later.

waterborn
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

dws_2

Unread post by dws_2 » Sat May 09, 2009 5:12 am

Hi everyone,

I just got my LM steady work honey jar kit and I don't understand the instructions that well and I would like someone to help me out, please. What should I write on my paper? Should I do anything else if I don't have a job at all and I am looking for one for the past 3 months? Please help me out I am desperate looking for a good paying job.

Thanks,

DWS

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Sun May 10, 2009 6:16 am

I usually write the wish or command first. Three or nine time under each other.

Like this:

Draw a good, steady and well paying job

Then I turn the paper, clockwise 90 degrees.
and write the name of the person who the job should be drawn to tree times under each oher so that it will make a cross pattern.
To me this is done to draw a job as well as putting the person on to in control of the situation.
Then I add the personal traces (hairs, company logos or dirt taken from the companies etc), fix it with oil and then the paper is ready to go into the jar.

In addition to that work, I usually recommend a home cleansing (to get rid of bad energies that usually holds an unemployed person down)
with ammoniaand some http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html.

Good luck!

Johannes
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 am

Hello,
I appreciate all of the posts of the questions and insightful answers to them.. they're all questions I would have asked :)

I started a honey jar spell waay back in February.. right before venus retrograde.. and continued at times during venus retrograde.. I didn't know that it was a good sign for the candle to not leave residue. Because I was getting worried that it wasn't leaving residue, I got lots of candles, that left the residue behind. Does the residue mean it's not working as well? I had mixed results of talking to the ex in between, and last night (maybe because of merc retrograde?) he was still being a stubborn jerk...and we decided to not ever be friends or talk again :( I'm confused by him because we had some really good times, but i feel like other people jinxed it for us sometimes, and he was so emotionally guarded.. Is there a way to still open up communication and have him let go of his ego, and see another's perspective? I think because i was good friends with him for 7 yrs before dating him ( i first met him during a mercury retrograde, and started dating & making love to him in a mars retrograde...bad i know!) even if there's anything to get his friendship back and open his understanding, i'd be so greatful for.. Also, I feel like his ex grlfriend did some Kabbalah thing on him, but he'd never know of that because he doesn't believe in that stuff...

lol is this too complicated? I'd love to hear responses..

Thanks!

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Sun May 10, 2009 9:34 am

I think you can also use a blue candle I've read read to promote friendship.. so he doesn't like you like that.. and i think you can carve qualities on the candle and maybe anoint it with controling oil, or i think even olive oil stands for peace..

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Sun May 10, 2009 10:28 am

Hi RS, that's a good question! I did something similar before. The white candle really does clean everything off.. I then started doing pink again, and the ex was beginning to be sweet to me again, but then he was a jerk when i spoke to him yesterday..which i'm not sure why, maybe mercury retrograde? i'll have to try putting the photo thing, or just learn to move on.. I wonder if anyone else has an answer to this. :)

su98_2

Unread post by su98_2 » Sun May 10, 2009 1:21 pm

Hi, I have a question on Honey jar follow up. I started a honey jar 5 weeks ago to sweeten my ex who shares my office. It seems that it is working very lightly (i mean he has spoken to me once or twice in last 5 weeks). Normally I dont speak to him or call him after we broke up. As while working with honey jar initiating contact is always encouraged, I called him twice today and he did not receive my call. Then I left a msg saying " pls call me back", he did not even bother to reply my text. It means the honey jar is not that successful yet. What more I can do in this circumstance to make the honey jar more effective? FYI, in my honey jar I put a pair of cardomen, two pieces of fresh ginger, petition paper with our hair strands. I have a pair of loadstone which I was thinking to add in the jar. Any insight into this will greatly be appreciated.

fiestyram

Unread post by fiestyram » Mon May 11, 2009 8:01 pm

Honey jar worked. Now..we're back in contact, communicating, and more, if you know what I mean. Problem now? He's very insecure. I don't think he believes that I am sincere/truthful about my feelings for him. Road opener maybe?

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue May 12, 2009 1:49 am

Fire of Love to heat him up, Love Me to draw out his love and Stay With Me to keep him faithful. Work him in that sequece.
They can all be used on candles on the same honey jar you allready set.

Johannes Gardback
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 12, 2009 4:16 am

I think you should do some healing work if something was done in the past to make him feel like he cant trust you. Also, I would do use some clarity so that he clearly sees your intentions about how you feel about him. Also, you might want to cleanse your relationship from the negativity that caused the relationship to go bad.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Brujero05

Unread post by Brujero05 » Tue May 12, 2009 4:49 am

If the Honey Jar magic worked then it will continue to work unless you disassemble the honey jar. Keep it hidden in a safe location where your mate will not find it. If you feel as though the magic begins to wear off, you can reaffirm it by burning more candles on top of it with the same prayers you made when you first cast the spell. What you can do at this point is tie his nature. This will tie keep him faithful to you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

fiestyram

Unread post by fiestyram » Tue May 12, 2009 7:16 am

Thanks all! It's not that he can't trust me, but he has low self-esteem, and I think he refuses to believe he is "lovable". This is the real issue. Not worried about keeping him faithful either. He's demonstrated that fidelity is not an issue whatosever. In additon, I want to be very prudent in what I set for him as he's very intuitive and sensitive as well. That's what the puzzle is to me. I just want to lay something that will boost his ego so that he can accept the love without questioning it..

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue May 12, 2009 7:50 am

Crucible of Courage is wonderful for this sort of work. To give him the courage to be loved.
HRCC Student #1559

fiestyram

Unread post by fiestyram » Tue May 12, 2009 7:57 am

Thanks Hail! Perhaps annointing a pink male candle with some Crucible oil? Maybe loading it with some deer's tongue and...???

Southern-Spirits.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”