Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Blending Two or More Lucky Mojo Oils: Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Blending Two or More Lucky Mojo Oils: Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:42 pm

You can absolutely combine those two oils and work with them together. Bend Over is a straight up dominating formula while Follow Me Boy pairs domination with attraction and love drawing ingredients. Such a blend can be used to anoint candles, a person, a doll baby--really you can use it in any way that you would use either formula individually.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Blessings everyone!

I just had placed an order for Power oil and Master Key oil today (thank you so much for taking my order over the phone, sadly was hard to hear at times so not sure who took the order but thank you!) and I have been contemplating a blend of LM oils to assist further in my spiritual growth and strength as I walk my path. The thought that came to me was to use the two oils that I have ordered (Power & Master Key) with King Solomon oil. Would be grateful to hear any suggestions or better recommendations anyone may have. :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:24 pm

Clarity is a good addition for insight and true vision (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html); Psychic Vision to enhance spiritual insight and induce prophetic dreams and Spirit Guide to encourage helpful beneficent spirits.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:22 am

Thank you jwmcclin! Felt like I was forgetting some oils. Psychic Vision was on the tip of my tongue while I was writing the post last night. Funny thing is after I meditated before bed and once I was done Psychic Vision oil stood out among all the other oils I have. Clarity and Spirit Guide are great suggestions! Will contemplate those oils as well, thanks again. :D
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:17 am

Glad I could help, here are the links, I was dozing last night when I posted
Psychic Vision http://www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html
Spirit Guide http://www.luckymojo.com/products-india ... guide.html

BlissfullyBastet

Unread post by BlissfullyBastet » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:58 am

Could anyone tell me if it will be ok to add a few drops of diferent anointing oils to these two massages oils?

I was just thinking that since I have read and being told what the lucky Clover oil is for, I am guessing the Lucky Swastika works for the same way for males....

Now, what I was thinking in doing is mixing the following just to see what I get from them, 8-) please someone tell me whether I should or not do mix the following oils:

To Lucky Swastika Penis Oil I wan to add a few drops of:
Nature oil
Follow Me Boy oil
Love Me oil

To the Lucky Clover Vulva Oil I want to add a few drops of:
Fire of Love oil
Come To Me oil
Love Me oil

I don't know if I got the correct mixture of oils or even if its a good idea to mix them at all.

Thank you for any input and much blessings.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:48 am

It's fine to add those or other spiritual oils to the massage oils, according to your desries -- but just be sure you only add a few drops.

Due to the fact that massage oils may be used on sensitive tissues, we make them "blander" than our anointing oils, so we recommend that you go easy as you add the anointing oils to the massage oils.

If, after blending, you find that you have made too strong a mixture, cut your blended oil back with a bit of the unscented massage oil of your choiice.

Good luck, have fun, and enjoy!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:49 am

Sure you can mix oils but I would be careful when mixing oils with certain ingredients that may burn the skin. The massage oils you mentioned are already diluted to be appropriate for massaging those sensitive areas mentioned; do you see where i am going? ...so I would be careful mixing additional oils that are not diluted accordingly. This has been discussed several times in this forum.

Msmikki33

Unread post by Msmikki33 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:01 am

Thank you so much Ms Bri : )

BlissfullyBastet

Unread post by BlissfullyBastet » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:22 am

Thank you so much Miss Cat and thank you jwmcclin, yes, you are correct, this subject has been discussed a lot in this forum, I, however, could not find anything on this type of blending, so I thought I ask. :)

I was planning to add two to three drops of the annointing oils to the massage oils.
I hope that would not make it too strong. 3X3 will be 9 drops of the annointing oils.

Once again thank you so much for your input.
BLESSINGS

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:50 pm

Hello!

I am making my husband a cologne bottle. (His mom gives him a bottle of "perfume" oil every year annointed by a priest and contains small pieces of gold inside.) I am doing the same but with different intentions. I am wanting to combine Uncrossing oil along with St. Michael protection oil or Fiery Wall of Protection oil.

I am using one of my used up vials from Lucky Mojo that had Fiery Wall of Protection oil inside. I cleaned it (came with mojo) added some gold his mom gave me and added Uncrossing oil.This way I can tell him his mom asked me to give it to him and he'll never think twice about it. I started to think it would be a great idea to get him unjinxed and protected at the same time but I dont know if this will be effective.

I'm sure cleansing oil would do better but Im waiting for my order and need something now. What do you think? Thanks!

Is it ok to mix the Uncrossing and Protection oil in the same little bottle?

JieXuan

Unread post by JieXuan » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:53 am

Is it appropriate to allow the selected target to actually get in touch with something that is annointed with these oils then? What are the side-effects(if any) for those not targeted to touch the same spot that had been annoited with these oils?
Warmest Regards,
Stella Hoshiko

Leni_01
Newly Registered

Unread post by Leni_01 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:29 pm

Hello!
I just wanted to share my experiences with Attraction and Fast Luck oils. About two weeks ago I received the Fast Luck oil (I always order my LM stuff at pagan-magic.co.uk, I`m from Germany, so it`s more convenient for me to order it there) Anyhow, I opened the package when I was at my parents` and put a bit of the Fast Luck oil on my hands. A few minutes later my father asked me to go buy some groceries for him. He gave me 50 Euros and said I could keep the rest. The groceries only cost about 5 Euros, so I gained 45 Euros! A couple of hours later, my mother unexpectedly gave me another 50 Euros as a reward for helping them a bit with their move. I was amazed! Then, last week, I played the lottery. I don`t play very often and if I do, I spend less than 3 Euros for a ticket. This year I haven`t been very lucky, the last time I won something was in January. This time I dressed the ticket with a bit of the Fast Luck oil and I actually won 15 Euros! I also got gifts from total strangers when I wore it. It`s really great stuff!
Now the Attraction oil: Yesterday I was a bit down, felt lonely and frustrated, so I dressed my laptop with a few drops of Attraction oil, praying for messages from friends. Not even one hour later a friend I hadn`t heard from in one year started a chat with me on Facebook. This morning, I had a lovely post on my Facebook wall from another friend I hadn`t heard from in months. And just a few minutes ago I got a new friend request! I almost can`t believe how well these oils work!!!
So all I can say is thank you Lucky Mojo!!!!!!! :D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:01 pm

Great Testimony Len_01

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:11 pm

Awesome Share Leni_01!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:34 pm

gettingmyloveback: Yes, blending Uncrossing Oil with any of the various protection oils -- (Fiery Wall of Protection, Protection, Archangel Michael, Guardian Angel) is a GREAT idea and is very commonly done by experienced practitioners.

Sherbsonline: In conjure, Lavender is for love and friendship and chamomile is for luck with money, so blending them would produce the effect of lucky money love.

We manufacture a line of Skin Safe Essential and Fragrance Oils in an Almond Oil carrier base for conjure practitioners who wish to experiment with blending their own mixtures, without needing to worry about the relative toxicity of the different essential oils. The Lucky Mojo Skin Safe Essential and Fragrance Oils are explained here, with some sample recipes for blending them:

http://www.luckymojo.com/essentialoils.html

and you may order them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#essential
catherine yronwode

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Thanks. Merry Christmas!

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:00 pm

Thankyou jwmcclin :) sorry I have been away so didn't get a chance to thank you before :)
jwmcclin wrote:You can...it does enhance your work. I have used the appropriate sachet powders to dress his environment...so that he walks in it, touches it etc etc etc...if you have access to his personal things such as soaps, colognes, shower gels...add a little while petitioning your desires.

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Thank you star! I have been away so didn't get achance to thankyou for your replys :) sorry about that but I do highly appreciate it.
starsinthesky7 wrote:Love me and follow me boy. stay with me probably wouldnt be right because and him are not together or back together I should say. And marriage for obvious reasons since you have not seen each other in a long time. If you had come to me and reconciliation I would say you would need to use those.

Transformer

Unread post by Transformer » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:41 am

Hi, I would like to include a Road Opener element to the work (vigil candles) I am doing. Can I simply add the Road Opener oil to whatever candle I am working or does it really require, or is it best to have its own separate candle burned first on its own?

thanks

Cookie

Unread post by Cookie » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:29 am

Hi! I did a forum search first and nothing came up, but forgive me if the question has been asked before:
I have the teensiest bit of both Chuparrosa and Follow Me Boy (my personal favorite) oils left. Not enough to use on their own. I was wondering if or how I could combine them. I feel like I could use them in a fidelity/relationship-building conjure, but I'm not 100% sure and I would appreciate a more seasoned worker's input.

Thanks,
Cookie.
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:32 am

yes you can use them both for that purpose, and you don't need a whole bunch of oil to make something effective. A few drops or even a drop can be enough.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:01 am

Hello..this is my situation and was wondering if anyone can give me any thoughts on this.. i have a little spray bottle (for my hair) where I have combined a bit of the following oils, Follow me boy, Come to me, Bewitching, Attraction and look me over. Anytime I go out, I carry this little mini bottle with me, and dab some or quite a bit (depending how frizzy my hair gets lol) in my hands and then on my hair. Now recently I had a date with someone whom I was very attracted too and I could feel he was to me. Long story short,I ended up giving him a massage, with my oils, but never made a petition/demand/prayer before I put it on him, which was a lot of oil..so will this have some effect on him, even though no petition or prayer was made specifically for him? And if so, what can I expect?
P.S I too was dressed with these oils ;-)

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:45 am

All the LM oils have been prayed over so they work even if you don't petition something in particular,but when they pray over them while making them the petition is a general petition relative to the oils purposes.So they are effective even when you use them without a particular intent,but your petition will make them more effective since you "guide" the energy towards the specific outcome you want.

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:36 pm

Soo do you think I will have any luck with my target? ;)

ShadowInPurple

Unread post by ShadowInPurple » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:24 am

“Now recently I had a date with someone whom I was very attracted too and I could feel he was to me. Long story short,I ended up giving him a massage, with my oils, but never made a petition/demand/prayer before I put it on him, which was a lot of oil..so will this have some effect on him, even though no petition or prayer was made specifically for him? And if so, what can I expect? “
“Soo do you think I will have any luck with my target?”

Mar,
I must preface this with the prefix - “In My Opinion”…that is, my opinion as an Pagan i.e. occult practitioner of 18 years.

In My Opinion, “petition/demand/prayer”s are three different things. Think about it. Needs are conditions you must have. Wants are conditions you don’t NEED but would LIKE TO HAVE and sometimes demand a sacrifice. Do you 'demand' something from a god, then petition a demon and pray if it doesn't work?

In my opinion, your letter sounded as though you dis-involved yourself from the situation and want the oil to ‘do all the work’. Oils are 1 component, oh yes, they can be an important component but you are the MOST IMPORTANT component. A bow and arrow are important components but you have to pick them up and send them forward. The bow and arrow can’t aim themselves.

In My Opinion: Focusing your intent starts off with knowing what you want, knowing you will achieve it and seeing it materialize before your eyes see it manifest. Not knowing, guessing, feeling unsure doesn’t help anything become reality. Love spells are dangerous because they work…too well. I do them for others but never for myself because they attract all sorts of people and very often invite bad decisions once they’ve got the “object of their desire”. Again, the spell works but once the person as the common denominator is disconnected, the focus is lost.

Maybe you left out some things. You used let’s see, Follow Me Boy, Come To Me, Bewitching, Attraction, and Love Me Oils and you achieved giving the male a massage. What was it that should happen? You could just tell him what you want.

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:31 pm

What i want from him is to be interested in me, communication/attraction towards me..when I did dress myself with the oils before I went to see him, I did use his name as I dressed myself..but now just wondering if these oils would have had an effect on him as i used them last minute on him.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Hey Mar,

What I would do is if your lucky to qet a 2nd date with him, do it at your place, nobody there, I would work around my schedule and his. Try some dinner, look up personal concerns, and try to cook a home cooked meal he would enjoy. Gather your concerns and mix it in his food before he arrives. and when he comes, do a prayer and state your petition, and what most women do is hug men around their necks, so I would combine all the oils, 1 drop into the cap each, and then slowly caress his neck. You also pray over it, [with the PSALMS 23], state your petition, and wear it as lipgloss or mix it with your lipstick for a glossy mixture for when you kiss him on the cheek too 8-)
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:06 pm

I would love to do alll that, but unfortunately he doesnt live here..he was just visting for a couple of days *sigh* or I would have done ALLL OF THAT and would have been prepared to take his concerns :( I mean he contacted me once, after he left, but I want it to continue, cause there hasnt been anymore contact. So I guess thats why I was really relying on that massage to have some effect. Now obviously he has showered since then..LOL..so does that mean any effect would be gone as well?
P.S I like the lipgloss idea..I usually take some of the attraction and Bewitching powder and add it to my blush..so when I'm out, i brush that on ;-)

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:30 am

Try to be patient, and you should probably look into spell kits, such as COME TO ME, LOVE ME, OR ATTRACTION, to help you out. They come with instructions and I think they'll benefit you in the end, as lonq as you know his FULL NAME, and his BIRTHDAY.....qirl, you'll be fine ;) hahaha!

But stick witht he small stuff at hand, the tips and tricks with the powder and the oils, mix it with some of your products, and of course use them when your around him && you'll be fine. But SPELL KITS WILL HELP YOU IN THE LONG RUN HONEY BUNCHES ;)

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:11 am

Oh I am really being patient with this one..LOL..but what sucks is that he doesnt live here, so I cant get ANY personal concerns of his...But as for pics and date of birth, that I can get ;-) But just out of curiosity, after he showered, obviously the oils came off, now how does that still effect the target?

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:58 pm

It possibly would have. I would'nt be able to tell you. Hey Mar, what you could do instead, is prefer to consult with an AIRR. If you are new. Because they're even able to let you know what steps you need to take in order to qet what you want. Here is the link.

They are qreat people. And more than likely to help in your situation. Goodluck hunnie bunches. Keep us updated && don't be shy.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ootworkers

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Well i have had a reading on the situation already, it all looks good..but without personal concerns, cant really do much. But from what i understood, if the oils have come in contact with the individual it does have some effect, but that is usually through objects..just wasnt sure about directly on the target's skin.

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:23 am

So i tried this again..LOL..i combined the oils and tried to give a massage to someone, but my target refused..LOL..he said he does NOT like the smell lol..but then when he wasnt looking, I got some on his hat (inside part) lol..and touched his skin with my hands, which had some oil on it ;-) But when he showered, does it change anything?

sunstallion

Unread post by sunstallion » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:59 am

I was told that if I can't find specific oil for what I am doing. I can substitute olive oil for the oil that I am looking for because olive oil is the simplest oil, it can be used for everything. But because I am a cheap, more like frugal person. The way I am spending money is to get the most best out of the product with the least expense as possible. I can buy olive oil at a cheaper price than a few specific oils.

So, I would like to ask you guys in here: If I use olive oil, would it be as strong, effective as the specific oil ? for example: if i ask for money, but if I use olive oil, would it work as effective as money oil ? or if i want a lover, and I use olive oil, would the olive oil as effective as love oil ?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:29 am

I think you need to stop being cheap. You can't do this stuff with being cheap and you are going to use some correct supplies in order to get what you want to achieve.

No olive oil is not going to be substituted for all of your needs. I personally dont think so. Now can you create your own oils if you use some of the correct herbs and curios....yes most definitely. I have used olive oil as a base to create my own different types of oils. But again, olive oil can't be used for everything. Now can you use it for certain things when you are in a bind. Definitely, but doing it, and expecting to get the same results as you would with lets say money drawing oil with all the herbs that ADD to the energy of the work. Nope...you are not going to get that.

I would tell you that you need to save up! You need to invest in a few KEY products for yourself and perhaps some herbs. You may want to get some sachet powder, and perhaps mix them with olive oil to create oil. Sachet powders tend to last longer for me, and they are cheaper to buy. So you need to by a few key products, and then go from there.

Trying to go the cheap route may give you cheap results. You dont need to spend a fortune on products, but its about getting the right products to get the right results.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:16 am

sunstallion: I do not know if I understood you correctly. This is the LM product forum and you ask if you can substitute olive oil for all purposes? And you ask if it is strong enough to replace all other oils? Then you say you are too cheap to buy anything?

My answer is that you question does not belong here for the following resons:

1. This forum is about Hoodoo and the things connected to that in terms of products, spells and culture. It can not be compared nor replaced with olive oil.
2. All products from LM are prayed over and made with the magical intentions of professional and gifted practitioners. If you think that the power of these are all just about the product you have not even begun to understand the belifs of any folk magic practice.
3. We have no clue about your magical ability and what you desire to do. So your question about olive oil being efficient or not for you and these situations can not be answered without a reading..
4. Read post no 1. and save your olive oil for cooking.

//Dr. Johannes
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:52 am

I think Starsinthesky makes several excellent points. I have on a handful of times substituted olive oil, most recently for a prayer and light request made by someone for all of us to pray. Tranquility oil was recommended by a member of AIRR for this individual. I did not have Tranquility Oil, see where the substitution comes in. I also had some herbs and several colors of lights for the needs of this specific case.

Now here my opinion, it's one thing to be frugal, and another to be cheap.

You could get special Oil #20.
http://www.luckymojo.com/specialoilno20.html for money drawing, luck, blessings and love-- not for Hotfooting, Reversing, etc.

The herbs in the catalogue are 6 for $15 dollars here is a list from the Catalogue:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html

You can get oils with a volume discount, too: 12 for $60 (far far less than you could ever make the oils)
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

Or you can save money by ordering custom blends, which are called Rootworkers' Specials.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

When I found Lucky Mojo I had $20 bucks in my bank account. $5 went to the MISC for all the reading I did in Hoodoo in Theory and Practice, I saw the make donations button and I looked at like tithing. Oddly enough my receipt said "thanks for the $1", and I called The Shop; it was my first call. I figured that if 10 people around the world were doing the same thing that day to give, then somehow The MISC was not receiving the donations properly (a fee is typically not 80%).

As soon as I got paid, I made my first order. It was small and included a Triple Stregth Mojo Money Stay With Me and a few others. Over the course of several months, I built up a cabinet full of Lucky Mojo Goodies-- And then I finally had sense enough to order Hoodoo In Herb and Root Magic.

While some products, the herbs and powders can be worked on with candles and in oils (I would not put a sachet powder in an oil, because of the powder and consistency of the oil), but if You have The Book and you have a clear understanding of what to do with the knowledge you obtain from both Hoodoo in Theory and Practice and Hoodoo in Herb and Root Magic, it will save you money because you will be less likely to make a mistake and be successful in your work. I have made mistakes that are almost laughable; I'm sharing a small tidbit so that you or someone else does not repeat.

Not because I'm cheap or even frugal, but I did not have a whole lot of money, due to outside circumstances beyond my control-- which are now under control, thankfully, because of this place we all love, Lucky Mojo, and what this forum is about discussing The Products and Services of The Lucky Mojo Curio Co., how to work with them and recommendations for them, not how to get around or the ways to skate.

Ultimately, in my opinion, it's a waste of money not to go with the products-- "why"? You want results in "your Over All Spell Work", not just "in a pinch". If you don't have a lot of money (which you can have $$$; it does not take much) work on some Money Drawing and Money Stay with Me and a Lodestone.

Good luck!

***Edited, Johannes, a highly respected member of AIRR and I were posting at the same time. I try not to step on The Members of AIRR, Miss Cat and The Forum Mods, when they just (first) place a post. We were typing at the same time, mine just too long ;)***
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:02 am

Here it is in a nutshell: The results I've had from the time I started using Lucky Mojo products versus when I was new and had no products and was using in-a-pinch items, olive oil or other things I could find around the house or in local so-called shops, are DAY and NIGHT. You may be able to light a flame with olive oil but if you want a roaring fire, get yourself some proper products. You'll be glad you did.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:18 am

Sunstallion,

This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=5&p=68667#p68667 .

This is your third and FINAL warning. You may not post here about how you are "cheap" and want instructions about how to use olive oil instead of buying Lucky Mojo oils. This is the third time you have violated forum rules (twice about your silly request for hints on how to use Olive Oil in place of magical herbal oils). There will be no "next time" because if you do this again, i will ban you, your email address, and your IP address from further posting here. Pay attention -- no one should receive three private warnings and ignore them all, so i assume you do not read your private messages. Therefore this message is being POSTED as well, so that you will be sure to read it.
catherine yronwode

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:18 am

Triple :-)
We were saying different things and you took your time to be polite and helpful. I did not think he deserved that, since his whole question is ignorant on the verge of disrespectful towards LM, every worker, this forum and the whole cultural expression of folk magic. It is like asking if shoe polish or vanilla powder can replace the whole Afroamerican or Caucasian "thing".

//Dr. Johannes
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

sunstallion

Unread post by sunstallion » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:30 am

I was trying to private message you. But I can't find a way to do so. Looks like you don't want people to contact you. I can't find an email to email you either.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:46 am

Johannes, TripleThreat, Starsinthesky7, and AmaSarah -- THANK YOU for taking the time to supply such good responses to this question. Because of your excellent replies, i have chosen not to delete this thread, but to roll it into the general thread on how to go about choosing the proper oils for particular situations. Love ya all1

Sunstallion -- I indeed DO want people to contact me. As a teacher and as a shop-owner, i serve my students, customers, and clients better by responding to queries in public than in private.

The way to contact me regarding Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies is via this public forum. I not accept PMs at the forum because too many people want to contact me, and writing private responses eats into my time.

The way to contact me regarding the Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course is in the course Yahoo group.

The way to contact me to schedule a paid reading is here:
http://missionaryindependent.org/readings.html
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:48 am

catherineyronwode wrote:Johannes, TripleThreat, Starsinthesky7, and AmaSarah -- THANK YOU for taking the time to supply such good responses to this question. Because of your excellent replies, i have chosen not to delete this thread, but to roll it into the general thread on how to go about choosing the proper oils for particular situations. Love ya all1
Thank you for NOT deleting this thread as the replies have been informative to read. I don't have the problem that sunstallion has with oils, but it was a terrific thread to read and get some ideas from the moderators, etc. about what they think regarding this! Thank you for the replies all!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:33 pm

Sunstallion, you were warned privately but your continual disregard of the rules forced miss cats post. Try to understand that this is a lucky mojo forum not a general hoodoo forum. All questions are regarding lucky mojo products alone.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

sunstallion

Unread post by sunstallion » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:58 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Sunstallion, you were warned privately but your continual disregard of the rules forced miss cats post. Try to understand that this is a lucky mojo forum not a general hoodoo forum. All questions are regarding lucky mojo products alone.
Lol, when I got the warning. I was trying to reply back to her private message, but I couldn't do that because she blocked it. I also looked for an email to email her, but she didn't put it up. So, it's not really my fault that I didn't follow the rule, but she blocked all the communications to her. I don't want to argue with her publicly like she just did to me.

I was about to buy more products from her company for my business, but looks like she is not the customer-oriented person to me for me to continue doing business with her. Yes, i am cheap and frugal. But I also plan to buy candles, oils, incenses, and other things from this website because she has them cheaper here than other places.

But the way she handles things may not be the right place for me to buy metaphysical products.

During this economy, I do have to compare prices before I shop. Also, i am a college student.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:14 pm

Sunstallion, you are welcome to shop around, just don't talk about that shopping around while at Lucky Mojo's forum. It is common courtesy. Would you go into a small family-run Italian cafe and tell them that you could get a better deal at Pizza Hut?

By all means do what you think you must, but professionals and newcomers alike have found Lucky Mojo not only extremely reasonable in their pricing, but found their products to be authentic and top-notch. LM's prices are not only affordable, but they are very customer-oriented. She's made bargains available for anyone looking to get them. Coupons are set in the mailers, free items are provided to customers, and there are plenty of great bargains like the Rootworker's Special for oil.

All this claim about being cheap and frugal is really silly. Reread TripleThreats amazing post. You don't have to buy millions of products, just an oil here a candle there--what you can afford to help you through your work. Each item is extremely versatile and the lovely volunteers of this forum have made available hundreds of ways that you can make the products you buy work for you.

Finally, Miss cat is one of the most available occult professionals today. You can call her at the shop, you can talk post on her forum, her message board, you can schedule a reading, and hell she even donates an hour and half each week to doing free readings and consultations.

Now, I've addressed your concerns and will reiterate the policy. You are free to do whatever you want in your private time--we don't care if you "shop around", but if you are on this forum you can only discuss Lucky Mojo products. Why? Because this is a Lucky Mojo forum paid for by them made available for *their* customers. Simple as that.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:52 pm

I was about to buy more products from her company for my business, but looks like she is not the customer-oriented person to me for me to continue doing business with her...
If you do have a business one of the first rules to learn is that you should not demand to deal only with the owner of a supply firm. Especially not on your own terms exclusively.

Your version of "custumer oriented" is a bit odd as well since you got several answers to your question here, even one from the owner and all that for free. In fact Lucky Mojo paid for the answers by supplying this forum and we paid you with our time. So the Lucky Mojo Curio Co, its Forum Moderators and other very generous contributors AND its owner are quite customer oriented.

Don´t you agree?
//Dr. Johannes

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Sunstallion, i warned you not once but three times to stop asking folks to give you ways to avoid buying products here -- and all you had to do was follow the rules that everyone else follows. Private communication with me is not necessary for any of the thousands of other people here -- i spend hours replying in public. I'm sorry that you don't understand these simple rules and are trying to make a big deal out of the fact that i don't have time for PMs on top of all my other work.

Now, rather than engage in more hassles, i shall just block you from posting, and that'll be the end of it. Normally i block a person on their third warning and delete the thread that led to their being blocked, but this time i let you go one more round because i was trying to save the good posts that others here made in replying to you.

Good bye and good luck in all your magical works.
catherine yronwode

Aphrodite

Unread post by Aphrodite » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:46 am

I use Olive Oil all the time, when blending just for everyday anointing. I get one of those roller perfume bottles, and put Crown of Success oil and Extra Virgin Olive Oil in it, and use it everyday. I and my children have allergies, so we can't use everything undiluted. When i'm making massage oils, i use almond oil or apricot kernal, it's a better carrier, depending on the oil u r using with it. Hope this helps! Yes Olive Oil blended with a specific Lucky Mojo condition oil is just as effective for me, pray your intention, and add an herb or two, with a lodestone to draw your desire!
"G4L"

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:54 am

Aphrodite, dilution with Olive Oil is good advice for those with allergies, and those who want to use our oils to make massage-strength oils, and using a poller-ball applicator is convenient, too.

However --

1) There is no need to "add an herb or two" because our oils already have herbs in them.

2) While your advice to add "a lodestone to draw your desire" would make sense if the blend was a drawing oil (e.g. for the attraction of money, love, luck, or success), it would NOT be advisable to add a lodestone if the blended oil was for protection, removal of negativity, casting off evil conditions or persons, hot footing, reversal of evil to the sender, banishing, break-ups, or cursing. In those cases, you are not drawing anything -- you are sending things away.
catherine yronwode

jujuman

Unread post by jujuman » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:22 am

Wanting to reconcile with wifey, Im ordering Love Me, Attraction, Fire of Love and Reconciliation Oils to apply on candle to burn.
Is it okay to apply 'dress' all four oils on a candle or each on separate candle?
Also ordering sachet powders of the same oils mentioned above to sprinkle on the candle
Is it okay to sprinkle the four powders on same candle or use each on separate candle?

Amilo

Unread post by Amilo » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:16 am

I do dress a candle with many different oils.
I used 8 oils on 1 candle.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:47 am

I do not typically use more than three oils on any given candle so as to keep the intent focused on one thought. Also, keep in mind that if you choose to mix oils for a candle, burn divination may become a little more difficult. If you don't have a perfect burn, you may not know which part of the blend is responsible for the less than perfect burn.

good luck

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:01 am

jujuman, I recommend the Reconciliation Spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html) for your situation to keep everything focused on your goal. You can still use the oils you listed on candles as a backup. I would also have a reconciliation candle lit by Lucky Mojo as you do your work. Good luck on your reconciliation.

TruthSeeker333

Unread post by TruthSeeker333 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:34 am

I have used more than one oil on a candle before. What I like to do is use Florida Water to cleanse my hands between using my oils so I don't get them all mixed up in the bottles.
Peace & Blissings

Bev
Newly Registered

Unread post by Bev » Sun May 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Is there any products that can bring lover back in our life and break up their current lover?? I want to use the oils to mix with the candles if they are any effective ?? xx

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 02, 2011 12:17 am

Bev, Break Up and Return To Me are separate and different spells. I do not mix these oils because i see no clear "narrative of intention" in doing so. Rather, i see a whip-sawing back-and-forth set of contradictory intentions.
catherine yronwode

zenrez
HRCC Student

Unread post by zenrez » Mon May 02, 2011 4:02 am

What would be a good oil mix for someone who has trouble with public speaking and moving forward in their career?
Also, would luckymojo make the oil mix for me?
thanks!

Bev
Newly Registered

Unread post by Bev » Mon May 02, 2011 4:30 am

Ok, thank you Catherine :) Can reconciliation work as well then?? I really want to reconciliate with someone as well while he is seeing someone. I never get the chance to speak to him if I bumped into him..... I got scared and nervous, instead I just walked passed him.... :'( I felt so bad afterward....

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”