Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Greetings All!

Quisp

Greetings All!

Unread post by Quisp » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:52 pm

I am new to the forum but have been studying this entire site for quite a few months. I am fascinated with the information here. I feel a need for Hoodoo to be a permanent part of my life. In the next couple of months I hope to be accepted to the course. In the meantime, I will continue to study this site especially the forum. I purchased Cat's Herb and Root Magic book in Chicago on a trip this past October. I love it!! Just placed my first order with LM. I am thrilled to have found this gold mine of information!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Greetings All!

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:37 pm

Welcome to the forum Quisp! Since you are interested the Correspondence course, please read further about it here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocourse.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:08 pm

Hi Quisp and welcome to The Forum! Great selections to learn and jwmcclins recommendation is a must. Please let us know how the learning is coming along! There is a wealth of in formation within this site.(I keep encouraging others to go through the massive world of "usenet" , that helped me so much! When you receive your first order-- you'll see, it is really a gift. Welcome to the year round Holidays of Lucky mojo packaging and giving! (always perfect and each order feels like a present!)
Take care, great luck and wonderful studying and learning!
Sincerely,
Triple
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Quisp

Unread post by Quisp » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:29 am

Thank you. I am so thankful to have found this little community. I hope down the road I will be able to help others with their path. Thanks again!

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Welcome to the forum!
and ur right it is a gold mine!
Be blessed!
Blessing

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2010 Introductions”