Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:37 pm

I actually don't believe this an instance where you were crossed, or you created a spiritual mess. As Devi indicated, everything mentioned could have easily been avoided. If you feel uneasy about it get a reading, but it seems fine with me. Simply be more aware of things like this and keep up on your cleansing and protection.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

SweetZucker

Unread post by SweetZucker » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:46 pm

Thanks for your answer Devi.

I would't be scared if it doesnt include spiders. :lol:
Last night, I followed Cat's advice and slept with an open bible with a knife an a pslam and for the first time I woke up without seeing anything.
Thank you Saint Martha

dasha

Unread post by dasha » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:03 pm

thank you all so much for the insight..i have read through the entire thread and the link on the page, but still have the following question in mind. I am a bit superstitious, and although I had a reading telling me to go ahead with the work, I am still worried about the negativity surrounding freezer spells. Is it a legitimate cross? or can it be worked out to not cause any real 'harm.' Thank you all

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:34 pm

A freezer spell is a coercive spell.

There are basically two kinds of spells (or petitions or prayers)

1) Those that are creative in that they seek improvement without forcing one into combat: praying for love, spiritual healing, money drawing, and success spells are generally creative.

2) Those that are combative, competitive, or coercive in that they set you against an opponent and your will must prevail if you are to get what you desire.

Once you understand this, you will see why i say that freezer spells are coercive.

If that's not copacetic with you, don't do freezer spells.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:46 pm

Well said cat. Clarity is knowledge. I like freezer spells for situations but somethings there are unseen situations that prevent results. That's why reading are necessary.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

niteraptor
Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers

Unread post by niteraptor » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:29 pm

general updating, i did a general GO AWAY BAD PEOPLE freezer bag back when i first learned of it and SIL has been offered a job in CALIFORNIA starting in October, giving her a moving allowance so she and the mil JUST notified us they are moving FAR FAR FAR away this week. Im hoping this takes any bad vibes with them being on the opposite coast.

Hubbys car totally DIED on his way back from work the day after his meeting with the homewrecker and her lighter trick that weekend. I thought dropping it off within 24 hours would work:( so without a car, he is now dependent on his co-workers for rides and is not getting as much work and cant replace the car. He has come up on all sorts of interference in transportation and has not been able to come back here since then. His surgery has been postponed as he couldnt make it to his mri last week. now his grandfather informed him that he is going in for surgery for cancer soon. so he is totally freaking out. im going to need to meditate and work on this as this is a mostly rural area and there is no such thing as public transportation. it almost feels like hes been blocked from coming home oddly.

Homewrecker called hubby this weekend and informed him that hes untrustworthy and "too high maintenance" he has no wheels is always broke and made snide comments about his life choices and, told him to NOT come around anymore! now hearing about this i want to jump for joy!!(and did off the ceiling fan) she also claims he owes her 5 grand. (OY!) hearing shes threatening him with a lawsuit for "personal loans" oooo just gets to me. there was a big comment today on her facebook wall how men sux and shes out to get them all. after reading that i went out back tonight and put the stopgossip /hotfoot/bendover bottle together and stuck it under the composter. i dont need anymore negative going on. hope this works!

Luna

Unread post by Luna » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:13 pm

Hi!

I was recommended to do the "poppyseed / namepaper/oil / freeze spell" to open up the mind of
my target, before I beginn my other work with the honey jars. So I did the freezer spell this afternoon.
But now I saw on this forum, that this is not such good thing to do????
So I have despose all the things I used. I flush the oil, namepaper,poppy seed away in the toilet.
I hope this is ok. And I hope I dont mess up something with my target?

Help me out here, is there something else I can do?

Luna

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:20 pm

You don't give any real context here, so it's hard to comment. But I'll give it a go.

A freezer spell to open their minds? That sounds really strange. Freezer spells are used to freeze someone out of your life, so that seems a strange choice. Perhaps some Influence oil on a skull candle would be better for that, or just burning Influence candles on them.

I would not have flushed the spell remains - disposal at a crossroads would have been more appropriate.

You may wish to get a reading with a professional rootworker so that they can look at your situation and then give you personalized advice.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:22 pm

Freezer spells are aimed to stopping people in their tracks. Its used to keep people on ice, to stop their tongue, or their meddling. This is why we see variations of it in Court Case work.

Poppy Seeds are used to confuse the mind and while for certain domination work it is not a bad idea to weaken that person to your influence, I would use neither Poppy Seeds, nor a freezer work for any type of love work.

In your other post you indicated you want to help heal your target of past hurts. Please get a reading on your situation to help you see what you need to work on while also taking the advice of healing and sweetening work into consideration.

if you feel strongly about opening up someone's mind then Clarity products may help you in that regard.

doughnut_hand

Unread post by doughnut_hand » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:46 am

I did a feezer spell on someone 2 months back maybe.
Now i want to hot foot the person instead.

I had a hotfoot candle set for them , and im going to lay tricks down.

Should i remove the freezer spell and send it to the crossroads?
Its seems like a freezer and hootfoot are at opposites

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:17 am

You could benefit from a deeper understanding of your own work.

1) A freezer spell is done for a REASON. You can't just randomly "freeze people." You describe what you desire, such as to
* freeze them away from your son,
* freeze their powers of speech,
* freeze their ability to seduce your husband,
* freeze their pay grade at work,
etc.

2) A Hot Foot spell has an implicit and explicit reason -- and one reason only: it is to make someone
* leave your locale and move away.
You can further command that they
* wander the earth forever and never return.
But there is only ONE command associated with a Hot Foot spell:
* GO AWAY.

Now, depending on the petition that accompanied your freezer spell, there is no inherent contradiction between a freezer spell and a Hot Foot Spell.For instance, you could easily
* freeze a colleague's rank and pay grade and then
* get them transferred to another base.
There is no inherent conflict between those two commands.

You are letting the words "hot" and "freezer" control your thinking. Rootwork is not that simple or mechanical in its intentions or effects.
catherine yronwode

spd

Unread post by spd » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Can you have more than one freezer spell on the same situation? i was thinking that mabe having more than one will make it stronger. thanks for your help.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:27 am

spd

Doing so will in no way make it "stronger". It would be a waste of time.
HRCC Student #1559

spd

Unread post by spd » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:51 am

Please help. My freezer spells worked for about 3 weeks then now have stopped working and the situations are back. Do I get rid of the old spells and do new ones. Do I first thaw them out, I had used paper and foil, so not sure what to do here.

Thanks for all your help.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:14 pm

I would recommend that you get a reading to see why they stopped working. You may have to do addition work besides the freezer spells.

I would get a reading through AIRR www.readersandrootworkers.org
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

maryj020

Unread post by maryj020 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:25 am

Is it ok to do a freezer ritual on a job position that is coming up, so that other candidates will not get the position but I will get it?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:12 pm

Yes you can put on the paper "freeze all competition for (name of position and company).

spd

Unread post by spd » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:04 pm

Hello everyone, I did a freezer spell and 10-15 miuntes later realized I forgot to put some of the items inside the paper. I took it out and put the items, is this ok, or should I have done a new spell. Please help. Thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:17 pm

Yes that is fine.

spd

Unread post by spd » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Thanks starsinthesky7, I was afraid that though the foil and paper were little cold, but not frozen and since I had already put it in the freezer, I would have to dispose this and do a new one. Thanks for your help.

tiredofdaBS

Unread post by tiredofdaBS » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:05 pm

I just had a question im wanting my ex back, i read that you Can use a lemon cut it in half, name or picture of u & ex, add honey & rose petals close the lemon wrap red thread around lemon to keep it closed & place n freezer. Has anyone heard of this?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:36 pm

Nope, never heard of it, and it makes no sense to me, either. Cut lemon spells are generally used to harm, drive away, break up, or cripple people, not to sweeten them. Honey and rose petals are what you want, but i would not use Lemon that way.

I suggest you start reading the book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" to learn how herbs have meanings, and that mixing a cutting herb like Lemon with a sweet herb like Rose is kind of at cross-purposes.

Freezer spells are used to stop people's actions, to freeze them, keep them from bothing you, keep them off your case. They are not used to lure a lover back.

I am putting this post in the freezer spells thread. Read the thread.

Then read the thread on sugar and honey jars.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

tiredofdaBS

Unread post by tiredofdaBS » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Thank you for the information i was curious cuz i norrmally read that lemon is used to sour a relationship or break up. Thanks again ill take a look at the book you mentioned.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:22 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

I have just read up on freezer spells on the lm site. It says that you can use a pickle to freeze someones nature. However, what if I dont want their nature to freeze for me, just against others?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:43 pm

nena1974

Then you would not freeze anything. The spell you are talking about is rather mean and damaging, you're literally putting them on ice. If you want to keep him faithful then you need to tie his nature, not freeze it. read this page here: http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html to learn about one of the best ways to do just that, the Nation Sack. Also read over this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Also keep well in mind that if you do not have access to his semen, or at least his pubic hair, you probably will not have much luck doing this sort of work.
HRCC Student #1559

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:12 pm

I actually have a nation sack. Was just looking for some ways to back it up and thought a freezer spell could do the job.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:39 pm

nena1974

Nope, not if you want to have sex with him. Freezing his nature is damaging. If you feel the need to back it up you can burn candles dressed with Follow Me Boy and some of your sexual fluids to keep him hot for you and following your lead. Your options in terms of candles are rather large. A Lovers candle would be good, as would a red Penis candle. You could also burn a white Couples Candle dressed with Stay With Me oil. I like white for this as its a color of faithfulness and purity.
HRCC Student #1559

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:27 pm

What is the appropriate and recommended things to freeze an unwanted ex girlfriend away from my beloved?
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

moonblue

Unread post by moonblue » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:55 am

A few of my coworkers want to me to participate in doing a little birthday lunch event at the job for another co-worker that I don't like. This co-coworker and I don't even speak to each other.

Would the the Freezer Spell work in stopping this birthday lunch event from ever taking place ?

If I can use that spell, what should I write on the piece of paper before i put it in a plastic jar in the freezer ? Thanks.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:54 am

moonblue, can you just tell your co-workers no? Read here about how the freezer spell works and in what situations freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:55 pm

I agree. I would kindly tell them no thank you, make up an excuse why you cant go (i.e. I have a lot of work to do), or take a sick day on that day. However, I would recommend sometimes we must be the bigger person in such situations like this.

No you cannot freeze the birthday party from happening. I suppose you could do a confusion spell to confuse the person that is starting the party so that they are so disorganized and procrastinate that they just cant get things together.

giovanna_1530

Unread post by giovanna_1530 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:02 am

My question is: is it inappropriate to hotfoot someone you've put in a freezer jar? Such as, "you are frozen to make any aggressive move towards me, but your feet are burning to carry you away from me and out of my life." My instincts tell me that mixing the hot and cold natures of the spells in not a good thing, but I would like a second oppinion.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:13 pm

Nope perfectly fine. You can freeze them and hot foot them.

Send them packing with a good hot foot then freeze them to keep them from coming back or in anyway being able to work against you.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:16 pm

Is there a way to cool, or freeze someone's sexual desire/libido? I ask this because apparently my husband's *** must have dumped him, or at the very least they're having serious problems, because he now wants to come home for Christmas for a week. While I am in no position to tell him no....he still doesn't know I know about everything, he's still very much a sex addict (who thinks he's cute, not an addict) and quite frankly I don't want to deal with that 24/7 when he's home. How the heck do I cool him off? I've got some tissues with his semen on them from the last time he was home on leave....so that in a freezer jar? Not sure how to approach this.

Ideally, he'd admit to the problem, get counseling, and I'd be able to start Cast-Off Evil products and the like. However he think he constant sex talk is cute, not the turn-off it really is, so anything designed to work long term on an addict, while needed, won't help the current situation.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:35 pm

Cooling is different from Freezing their nature; if you really mean to cool the sexual desire, it was discussed in this post "Making a guy less sexual" making-a-guy-less-sexual-t3682.html#p25541

Cast off Evil is a good conjure for addictions as you have read on the LM page, however there were three steps included that must be integrated for success.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:35 pm

I would get a cucumber or pickle, I like cucumbers because its, to me at least, easier to work with. Try to find one that at least slightly resembles his member. Slit it open and insert the tissues. Be praying over this the whole time of course. Wrap that in tin foil and throw it in the back of your freezer, that will cool him off. Another very good spell is to dress a blue Penis Candle with his stuff and some I Dominate My Man oil. Burn that over the course of nine days as you command him to cool down, knock off his womanizing ways, tell him that he is under your command.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:10 pm

Thanks Turnsteel. I like the effigy of the cucumber. I will add this to my notes.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Yes, Turn, thank you! That's exactly the kind of stuff I was looking for, suggestion wise. I was going to attempt to use a freezer jar on this situation, but the cucumber sounds even better!

JW.....I'm still considering the Cast Off line, however, I honestly believe our relationship is past saving at this point. The only thing that would make me consider trying yet again is if he admitted he's got addiction issues and wanted to get help for them. Considering he thinks his behavior is perfectly acceptable I don't see that happening soon. And quite frankly, I'm sick of dealing with it. It took my health, my happiness, and several years of my life. I'm done. I just want to get through this visit with as little friction and fighting as possible.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Mystical_Devon

Unread post by Mystical_Devon » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:18 pm

I recently did a freezer spell along with some hot foot oil, and some other added things:) It worked very well until my roomate found it in the freezer and threw it out.

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:37 am

I just made a freezer jar, to get my boyfriend to stop having sex with other woman, which are usually bar trash, so what I did was wrote my intention on his picture because these women vary every weekend, and I wrote freeze my boyfriend from having sex and being interested in other women, I urinated on his his pic and in the bottle I put his hair in picture and a semen tissue of his folded it and put it in the bottle with my urine and water,,,I put it in the freezer lastnight,,now because I'm reading this forums I'm getting scared...please can someoe tell me if I did right..I don't want to lose him, all I want is for him to stop doing those things with other women and only come to me...I also have a honey jar for him.please I hope I did it right.I don't want to freeze him out of my life.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:00 am

You should not include your personal concerns in a freezer spell unless you want to be affected by it.

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:44 am

jwmcclin

I had a similar question recently on this. I was advised that if the intent is domination and you're not using the personal concern as a link to yourself, it should not affect you. Of course, if you're not comfortable, re-do the spell.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:54 pm

People have urinated and defecated into jars for break up, they have used their own urine for freezer jars. It isnt being used as a personal concern, but rather you are "urinating" on that person or turning their life to shit.

There are many examples of these being used. One example is writing your enemy's name on toilet paper then doing your business.

Tigerlily86

Unread post by Tigerlily86 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:51 pm

Putting the person's name(the person who is bothering you or loved one) on an egg and putting in the freezer has worked for me numerous times.

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:03 pm

Hi I put my loved one in a freezer with with a petition to keep him away from other women and I urinated on his pic and put his hair in it too, but it was to keep him from others but to have him stay with me, well just yesterday he told me to leave him alone, this wasn't suppose to happen,I was wondering I did it on saturday and I know it was done well with the right intentions. Is this normal and will it correct itself

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:53 pm

i think maybe what you should have done was put the other womne in the freezer, not your man. Sounds like you froze him out :o

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:20 pm

What should I do now as it was told that it wouldn't freeze him from me, the thing is I only know one woman but not the otheRs he meets at bars...help what do I do...should I take him out and will it defrost hima nd bring him back..please help

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:07 pm

This has been discussed before. You'd want to freeze your rivals not your loved ones.

MightyScorpio

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:00 pm

Can you freeze out other candidates for a job opportunity?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:35 pm

Hi MightyScorpio and Happy New Year wanting you to get the job!
The freezer spell is wonderful, but the product recommendations might be better and here is why:
freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

I Can You Cant would be Better
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html
Crown of Success full line of Products especially dusting your resume.
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
Van Van
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
and Fast Luck-- a must have!
http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html
Saint Joseph "The Worker" would also be of great help and this is a wonderful thread:
st-joseph-to-get-a-job-t8064s90.html#p45290
Good luck to you! May this be a great New Beginning to the New Year for You!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:29 pm

That is what starsnthesky7 calls 'working from all angles' I think! Correct me stars... if I am wrong here.

Great recommendations Triplethreat. Freezer spell to freeze out potential candidates for the job. You can put the interviewers in a honey jar. Dress a candle with "I can you can't" with your petition under it. Crown of success dusted on your resume. I would use Road opener to remove obstacles to getting this job. Read all the threads Triplethreat posted, each has valuable information from different angles to put you in the drivers seat for the job. Steady Work is a good addition.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:30 pm

This thread belongs with the larger Freezer Spell thread and is going to be added to that now. Thanks, triplethreat, for your great respeonses.
catherine yronwode

New

Unread post by New » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:08 am

Hey EVERYONE! I'm NEW HERE AND hopefully my question(s) won't be looked upon as stupid - - - so, I've gone through the "Freezer Spell" page and read the 9 pages of posts - which by the way -GREAT advice :)

On the "Freezer" page it suggests to put petition into a tongue / fruit - with that being suggested - and going by that - HOW should the name paper go - with the letters and picture/ personal items folding outward against the fruit or in? or it doesn't matter? just so long as everything is enclosed in the tongue/ fruit?

I could not find that through the postings - but thought I would ask if it might matter in any way?

thank YOU again for reading and hope to hear back

Yaya Sekmet

Unread post by Yaya Sekmet » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:16 pm

I recently did a stop gossip work using the beef tongue and various items, it has been in my freezer for about two weeks. How should I dips of it to ensure the work completion without reversal or annulling what has been done?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:55 pm

You could leave it frozen forever or take it to the crossroads.
I have folks in the freezer right now, and that is where they will remain.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:03 pm

You can leave it in the freezer or dispose in the river (which carries it away from you). Further discussion abvut disposal of a beef tongue spell are included here court-case-spell-kit-questions-and-answ ... tml#p55523

Also included are the links for ritual disposal, please read for further details.

Yaya Sekmet

Unread post by Yaya Sekmet » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:02 pm

Thanks and many blessings to you both. For now I will leave it in the freezer as it has worked very quickly so far by freezing the initial intended person out within 7 days. I'm thinking in the Spring I will take it to the river as a seasonal closing off and transition. Bliss.

thanks

Unread post by thanks » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:09 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Someone told me this...if you want to quieten a person who has been causing you problems

Write name on a piece of brown paper bag 9 times
John Doe
John Doe
John Doe
John Doe
John Doe
John Doe
John Doe
John Doe
John Doe

Turn paper 90 degrees write desire 9 times

I want John Doe to stop talking about me.

Dress with vinegar, put inside a cucumber (lemon or pickle) and wrap in foil put in freezer

Can anyone verify its validity?

hi i was wondering if you ever tried this and if it worked....also, the person after you suggested using just a bottle. do you have experience with either since the post?
i did something similar and i dont want to freeze john doe out - just john's negative impact in my life

thanks

Unread post by thanks » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:51 pm

ive read through all the posts on freezer spells and whether a person wants to undo a freezer spell, redo it, or dispose of it and keep the effects alive, they have been told to dispose of it in a crossroads. is this correct or do different intentions call for different disposal rituals?

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Hi all,

Stars recommended I try a freezer spell to freeze a romantic/sexual rival out of my boyfriend's life. I've read through the freezer jar page and this whole thread, but there seems to be a lot of contradiction--on the LM page, it says not to use oils, but several people in this thread mentioned using them. Which is right? If so, which oils would work? I have Break-Up, Crossing, and Inflammatory Confusion, also Stay with Me--would any of these work well?

Second question: the container. I know you use a fig to stop up a woman, so to speak, but that's not what I want to do--I just want to get her out of his life. So would I just use the generic paper, as mentioned in the freezer spell page?

Third question: The LM page says to dissolve bath crystals in war water to wet the packet if need be. Which bath crystals would be best for this situation? Or would urine be better, as was mentioned in this thread, since I am "marking my territory"?

Fourth question: Same goes for herbs--I saw a lot of specifics mentioned on court cases and gossip, but what herbs work for a romantic situation?

Fifth question: The page also mentions the option of burning a fixed candle over the packet. What color candle would be best? I would think black? And would Break Up oil be good to use to dress it? And should I carve her name on it?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”