Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
theusurper

Re: Thank You, St. Martha the Dominator

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:10 pm

Thank you, St Martha for your help even i don't do the ritual for you, you know my reason but i soon i get home i will. Thank you, you are my hero.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:16 pm

Thank you Saint Martha!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Working with Saint Martha the Dominator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:17 pm

She helps protect against enemies, and harmful people period. That goes for both male and female. If she decides not to work with you, then I would make a doll, and bind the doll at the arms, legs, and blind fold it. Then I would toss it in the sea, or I would construct a mirror box. THen you need to cleanse and protect yourself as well.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Khourrem
Newly Registered

Unread post by Khourrem » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:34 am

How do you properly revoke a petition with St. Martha, or any other saint, for that matter?

I started an ill-advised petition to her, before I had a reading, and the reading indicated it wasn't a good idea. And even before I got the reading, I'd started to see movement but it wasn't the kind of movement I was hoping for and totally backed up the reading that this was a bad idea.

So, I removed the petition from St. Martha's altar, offered her some rum and black coffee and lit a candle, thanked her for her efforts and asked her kindly to release my target from her domination, that I revoked my petition.

Is there anything else I can/should do?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:10 pm

You did fine in my opinion. You removed your petition, lit a candle, thanked her and asked that your target be released. Also you offered her rum and black coffee.

Khourrem
Newly Registered

Unread post by Khourrem » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Thank you so much. <3

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:33 pm

Thats great what you did. I personally just remove the petition, and thank her for her efforts towards my situation. And the offering was an added bonus considering she did come through for you. I am glad that you followed the advice of the reading. Some people neglect what the readings says.

Khourrem
Newly Registered

Unread post by Khourrem » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Thank you, Stars. I really appreciate the reassurance!

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:09 am

Thank you Saint Martha! You never fail me!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:01 pm

Thank you Saint Martha! I am forever thankful for your help.

ilrm33
Newly Registered

Unread post by ilrm33 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:27 pm

I would like to thank st. martha for her help in advance. i know i will see results, and i am so excited. thank you st. martha :D

supernova

Unread post by supernova » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:07 pm

hey there :)

i have a question.

i have worked with saint martha in the past with great success. i used special oil #20.
now i have her constandly in mind. her name, thoughts of her. i think she wants me to work with her again?!
what do you think?

Unfortunately I have no more special oil #20. since it is a love situation, can i use follow me boy, come to me in conjunction with commanding oil????

i wish you all a happy new year :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:36 pm

Well, she is probably reaching out to you so you should probably get a small reading done to see what that means.

Yes you can use, follow me boy, come to me along with commanding oil, but know that you can only use that particular candle for that purpose since that is what it is dress for, but dedicated to St. Martha.

Olorun91

Novena to Santa Marta?

Unread post by Olorun91 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:44 pm

Hello: Can someone share their Novena of Santa Marta with me?

The tough part I'm going to start a service Tomorrow for the following 9 Tuesdays...

Thank you
-Olorun91

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Novena to Santa Marta?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:48 pm

Here is a very fine Victorian-era trade card featuring the parade of Saint Martha the Dominator in Tarascon, France. A statue of Martha is shown standing on a parade float, leading the subdued evil reptile or Tarasque.

(For those who are curious: The trade card is one of a series featuring costumes and scenes of France, and it advertises Vertiable Extrait de Viande Leibig, a concentrated meat extract developed in 1840 by Baron Justus von Liebig, a German 19th-century organic chemist. Leibig meat extract is similar to the later brands OXO and Bovril, and it was used to supplement the feeding of invalids, to build up their strength, and also as a flavouring agent, in the manner of bullion cubes. Thus the very strong cook and household servant Saint Martha is associated with Leibig brand strengthening meat extract.)

See the full Novena to Saint Martha here:

working-with-saint-martha-the-dominator ... tml#p16990

BCR-CAT-MART
Saint Martha Dominator Bath Crystals
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Dxyz2010

Saint Martha to get ex GF back?

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:20 pm

i have question here , as i read other posts here that St.Martha normally works for dominating man
so does she works well for getting ex gf back in girl case??

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:59 pm

You have to approach her yourself and ask your question. Saints are willing to different things for different people.

Generally practitioners have found that St. Martha is a saint associated with females and the domain of home and kitchen. Originally she was called upon to help women who worked in the kitchen and helped to bring bosses to heel.

As her legend as a dominator grew she become associated with the ability to bring wayward husbands back home. Like she bound the dragon with her ribbons so too is she able to bring a wandering husband home. This aspect of her is very much rooted in folk-practices and influenced by Latin American folk-magic where we encounter La Dominadora who is then associated with St. Martha the Dominator.

So, generally, we hear of her working on behalf of females to bring their husbands or spouses home. That isn't to say that she cannot dominate a female--there are plenty of instances of her dominating a female boss on behalf of another woman--however some of us find that she is hesitant to work for a man to dominate a female.

For example, in my own practice I call upon her to bring back husbands and boyfriends for my clients, and I call upon her to dominate bosses. However, when I have asked her to bring back a girlfriend or wife for a male client she didn't seem to want to work on the case.

This is my personal experience--though one shared by others--and you should try approaching her yourself.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:25 pm

I have had a similar experience as Conjureman Ali. I mean I have been able to dominate female enemies, but when it comes to having her bring back a girlfriend or wife, she doesnt really work on the situation. I have had many successes with dominating a man from bring them back, and getting the man to do what I wanted them to do for myself, and clients.

I agree perhaps you can approach her yourself when wanting to dominate a female if you are a man. But if you need an alternative, I would work with essence of bend over, I dominate my woman, controlling, commanding, and/or do as I say products.

www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-i-dominate-my-woman.html
www.luckymojo.com/controlling.html
www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-do-as-i-say.html

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:14 pm

All great options. Remember in Protestant conjure the spirits we work with are more often those of herbs, roots, and curios. Working with saints is something introduced via Catholic folk-practices. If you are not comfortable working with them then it is best to try old conjure tricks likes Essense of Bend Over or Compelling work if you are trying to compell a woman to come back.

On the other hand, gentle Saint Anthony can help bring a wayward wife or girlfriend home. He is gentle, but a worker of miracles.

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:29 pm

I had a question about working with Saint Martha. when I asked her if she wanted to help me I got some signs that led me to believe she does. I have a friend who made a promise to help me with some work related matters and he has since dissapeared. Can I ask Saint Martha to help him keep good on his promise and make him help me? I think its really messed up of him to just dissapear when he knows how badly I need his help and I don't think Saint Martha likes that either very much :(
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:49 pm

She doesnt,if she has agreed to work for you; follow her novena, read the previous it is discussed in detail. Good Luck! Make sure that you pay her what your promise. She is a great saint to have on your side.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:08 pm

Yes if she agrees to work with you, then you can definitely petition her about this. In addition, feel free to work with some essence of bend over as well.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:29 pm

I agree with you Jwmcclin, always she is on my side and every day i'm more devotee of her. CM Ali ,you don't have idea how she working in my case, i'm very happy. I found an oil lamp made of stone and is beautiful and is dedicated to her.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:37 pm

I am very happy to hear this. I knew she'd come through for you.

definetely

Unread post by definetely » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:54 am

Thank you St. Martha for your assistance in my situation. You are a strong and beautiful Saint indeed. I forever praise and cherish you!

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:53 pm

Does Saint Martha set things right? I just found out some disturbing news. This supposed friend not only dissapeared to not help me but stole my idea and is doing it with another person! He just screwed up my future, my livelyhood! I was going to work with with saint martha to make him keep his word but if he went into business already with someone else I can't undo that. Plus how could I risk it now if he would screw me double had we gone into business together. I am livid I am broken I can't believe people like this exist. Can saint martha help me so his plans fail and he gets what he deserves? I read somewhere saint martha puts things right for people and I know she wants to help me she kept referring to him as a "beast" and I didn't get what she meant until now. I need help :-(

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:54 pm

You need to petition Saint Martha and ask her if she will help you in this situation. She dominates men especially bosses. You should get a reading on this and if positive proceed; you can ask for magical coaching in this situation also. Make sure you are clear in what you are asking...Good Luck!

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Well she did tell me she would help me with him so I guess ill just get her vigil and just talk to her and ask for him to get what he deserves and fails with my project.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:33 pm

Saint Martha dominates men AND women. But she has not (at least for me) dominated a woman when a man is petitioning her to control her as his wife or girlfriend.

I would not petition Saint Martha will this from a revenge point of view. Perhaps you can dominate him to show that this was not his idea, and make him do business with you. It is already in her prayer (see earlier in the thread) "he may not live in peace until he comes to your feet" So basically he will suffer until he does what you ask. That is the stand point I would work this from.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:58 pm

Thank you St. Martha...For helping get this movement! I am so grateful for your help with me, and for the work I do on other people's behalf.

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:43 am

starsinthesky7 wrote: I would not petition Saint Martha will this from a revenge point of you. Perhaps you can dominate him to show that this was not his idea, and make him do business with you. It is already in her prayer (see earlier in the thread) "he may not live in peace until he comes to your feet" So basically he will suffer until he does what you ask. That is the stand point I would work this from.
the thing is that it really scares me to go into business with him now if he did this because what if i say the prayer he comes and does as i ask and then ends up screwing me even more and I end up bankrupt or something? I cant believe he did this honestly. I have to think it throught I guess but Saint Martha kept referring to him as a beast so maybe it was her way of saying "dominate him like the beast he is and he will be at your feet" what a jerk.

thank you :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:26 am

I would work it from that stand point, and ask that she delivers justice in your name concerning the matter. I would state how you feel betrayed, and wronged. It seems like she is willing to help.

Phoenix333

Unread post by Phoenix333 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:25 pm

Thank you, Saint Martha, for your influence in my life. As I continue to deal with lifelong bad habits, I feel you within me, strong and resolute, helping to bring into fruition new perspectives I've needed for a long time. I feel ready to be free, and this sense of self-ownership I've needed for eons. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

wildcrafted

Question: Saint Martha movement

Unread post by wildcrafted » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:57 am

I reached the end of my nine days of Saint Martha petition this week. For the first five weeks, I saw steady movement. After the fifth week, I've had no contact with my target. I've considered that the holiday season may have affected this - some certainly tend to get busy or overstressed. I've been timely and consistent in thanking Saint Martha. Most weeks I am certain that I did not overthink the spell, though I am overthinking it now! ;) My question is this: without any movement for the last four weeks, should I end this petition? I have thought of continuing on with it since it had been working strongly.

I read that Saint Martha will tend to kick someone out of your life if she does not think they would be good for you. Is this true? Could this be the case?

Thank you for your opinions!

x

Benita78

Saint Martha Suggestions?

Unread post by Benita78 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:04 pm

Hello. I have been trying to work with the Saints for awhile and have been trying to figure out how to establish a relationship with Saint Martha. I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I haven't had any success working with her and don't feel the same connection I do with Saint Anthony (who I work with a lot and have had great results!). Being a female I thought that I would be able to connect more with her, but something is off. Either I am not petitioning correctly or maybe she just doesn't want to work with me. If you have any suggestions on how to connect with her please let me know. Thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:57 pm

Welcome to the forum Benita78, I am moving your question to the Saint Martha Questions and Answers section of the forum. There are 11 pages of information which includes answers to your question. Please take some time and read through the discussions, your question has been discussed in great detail.

When working saints or spirits, its appropriate to first establish a relationship with them, build a working relationship, you can set up a small altar, give an offering of water, flowers etc and spend a few days speaking to her.

By the way, you did say, 'maybe she just doesn't want to work with me' Well you can get an answer to that question by getting a reading, a Yes/No 10 minute reading will be enough to start you off; contact one of the AIRR readers found here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Benita78

Unread post by Benita78 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:36 pm

Thanks for the information. I read through some of the earlier post and it has answered a lot of my questions. I will try again to establish a relationship with her and if it doesn't work then I know it just wasn't meant to be (which would be unfortunate because I admire her strength). Either way I will be content with the result. Thanks again!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:23 am

Benita78,

Perhaps you need to hire someone else, or consult with a professional rootworker with making a connection with her. I would consider putting your petition on someone that commonly works with her,and see if she hears your petition that way.

@wildcrafted

I would continue the work through the 9th week, and if she does not answer than she your petition may not be something that she does not want to grant.

In cases like this, I would get a reading done to see if she can in fact help.

Personally, I have not heard of her "kicking someone out of your life if they are not good for you." I am not sure where you heard that from. But that has never happened to me or anyone that I have petitioned on their behalf. She may just plain not answer the petition, and we do not know the extent of your situation. SO I cannot really answer if this is the case. A reading would be something you would want to pursue to see exactly what is going on, and what you need to do in your situation.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

ShadoWalker

Unread post by ShadoWalker » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:36 pm

Bright Blessings Everyone! Wanted to share an awesome affirmaion on a working when I asked for help from Saint Martha. A month ago or so did a working for some friends who asked for help with their sons drug addicton. Part of this working involved burning a Cast Off Evil Novena candle with the same oil and incense while reciting Psalms on my end for seven nights and giving the parents The Multi Colored Bleeding Hand Novena Candle and having them recite the same Psalms I was reciting for seven nights. Well the other big issue we knew we had to face along with the addiction was keeping their son in town because he kept leaving town and then that's when he would get into the drugs.

The last straw was when he left the last time and he left with his grandparents car and was supposed to be back that night, but noboy heard or seen him for several days after. So I had this call to go to a Saint Martha Candle I had underneath my altar so I blessed the candle and asked Saint Martha for assistance in this matter and to bring/keep this kid nailed down here to his home city and not allow him to wander into the other city where he faces temptations of drugs. The next day after lighting the candle I was sitting talking to his parents at their house and who walks through the front door....their son. I gave a silent thank you to Saint Martha for her fast work and when I got home gave her the payment I promised when she returned him home.

So the workings continued on. Well he would go back to this other city here and there, but always came back that same day. Well recently I learned that Saint Martha still hasn't stopped working him because his mom called me worried about him going back to school in this city of temptation. I told her to have faith and know the workings are still going strong and and know Saint Martha is still there. Well their son came into this awesome job offer which he wasn't expecting which made him do a drug test and it came back clean so we know he has been doing great keeping away from the drugs.

Now the really awesome part was the job told him that in order to get this position they needed him to promise he would not leave our city for at least a year or they wouldn't give him the position. So he gave his promise, is now permanently here in our city and away from the temptation of the other city, has a good job, is looking healthier, an is enrolled in college here in our city. Thank you St. Marta for your awesome blessings! :D

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:59 am

That's pretty awesome. I hope that she continues to come through for you.

definetely

Unread post by definetely » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:00 pm

Thank you St. Martha for your miraculous help in my situation!

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:58 pm

Today i want to scream to the world how happy i am,Thank you Saint Matha, today i hear from him of many the things i expected for long time. Saint Martha you changed it to positive this love, he is another person is sweeter, more loving and finally asked me to live together. You still needed to to make him change of thinking to move to his country,i don't want to go to live in his coutry, help to make him change his mind. Thank you mother for your help. i love you so much

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:23 pm

I have been getting several emails/personal messages with how I work with St. Martha and her prayer. Please click the link below or read the specific post below.

working-with-saint-martha-the-dominator-t5462s240.html

This is what I do. I dress a red vigil light with her oil. If I do not have her oil on hand then I use olive oil. Next, I leave her a cup or small bowl of water next to her red light. And then in front of the candle and the bowl of water I either put her oil with her face on it...or a statue, or her prayer card. You can leave all 3 like I do. Feel free to work with the white st. martha, or the brown skinned st. martha. It is up to you with what you identify or feel connected to with best. I work with both.

Some people like to work with st. martha for 9 straight tuesdays. I work with her EVERY tuesday. That is just my personal choice, and sometimes I want her to work on something ongoing for me. If you need to start her candle immediately, then do so, which would be any day of the week. Then you can work with her every Tuesday after that. Now when creating a petition...I like to keep each petition to a sentence or two. For example, if I am trying to get someone back. I break down the situation into parts. I will start with " May Jonathan contact me" Then another petition with "may jonathan think about me" I like to keep it down to 9 petitions as I have been told that St. marthas number is 9. You can put all petitions under the candle at the same time, and as you get them granted...then you came remove them, and bury them in your yard or keep them for the future. For thanking St. martha, I bought her a statue when I was able to afford it. But you can give her red flowers, spread her name, simply say thank you to her, leave her coffee, red wine.

Here is her prayer.
Holy Virgin Saint Martha,
Who entered the mountain and tied
Up the beast with your ribbons,
I beg you to tie up and dominate [insert name of target].

Saint Martha,
Let him/her not sit in a chair,
Nor lie in a bed until he/she is at my feet.
Holy Martha, hear me,
Help Me for the love of God.

Holy Virgin Martha,
For the oil which you will consume today,
For the oil which nourishes this lamp,
For the wick which burns away all impurities,
I dedicate this Lamp to you,
So that you may relieve me
Of all my Miseries
And Help Me to Overcome all Difficulties.
As You dominated the beast at your feet,
Give me Health and Work
So that I may provide for my needs.

My Mother,
Grant me that [insert target's name]
May not live in Peace,
Until he/she comes to stand at my feet.
In this way my Mother,
For the Love of God
Grant my Petition and Eliminate My Misery.
Amen.[/quote]

taralight

Saint Martha on limited resources

Unread post by taralight » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:57 am

I want to start working with Saint Martha but am in a situation where it is difficult to get proper supplies or keep an altar in the open. Here are some of my questions:

1. Can I start by having her holy card out on a shelf overnight, offering it a cup of water and talking to it? I also need to store everything the next morning so her card would have to go back into a pouch and the water be tossed out.

2. Burning candles is a little difficult as that might attract the attention of my family, would small undressed votives be ok? Otherwise would she accept anything else in place of a candle?

3. If I have the Catholic version of her image (European looking, standing on a dragon without the little boy) can I still work with her domination aspect, petition for domination help, use red candles and promise roses and coffee when I see movement?

4. Would it be ok to still work or pray to other saints and spirits from the tradition that I was raised in? They are very much a part of my life so I can't just cut them out.

Any suggestions on how to cultivate a connection and ask for help from this powerful saint very much appreciated! I don't want to shortchange her or work with her so ineffectively that I might as well not start entirely, but I am quite limited on what I have/can do for the moment.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Saint Martha on limited resources

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:40 am

1. Yes you can do this definitely, and if you can you can light simply small birthday candles, or the lucky mojo 4 inch candles.

2. Yes that would be fine, and you can even get tea lights as well.

3. Yes, you can or you can simply buy the lucky mojo oil, and put that on your altar. But I believe the lucky mojo oil, and prayer card is the catholic image. Feel free to work with that image, and/or the African-American looking St. Martha with the snakes. Both are appropriate to work with .

4.Yes, you can work with any saints while working with her. I show each equal attention, and thanks yous when petitions are granted.

I know that you can get a bottle spell for saint martha as well for the person you want to work with. So feel free to get that as well. But you are definitely in the right with what you stated, and is okay to have to be discrete

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbottles.html

taralight

Unread post by taralight » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:07 pm

Took me a while to find the moved thread.

Thanks stars once again for wonderful advice!

ConjureGal

Unread post by ConjureGal » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:39 pm

Thank you Saint Martha! For your patience and kindness to my aching heart. Thank you for your relief and aiding me in my petition. You are benevolent and most generous. I am forever greatful and will continue to build a relationship with you. Please accept this as a suitable thank you!
THANK YOU PAPA LEGBA FOR OPENING THE DOORWAY!
& SAINT MARTHA SERVANT & DOMINATOR!
& THE SWIFT SAINT EXPEDITE & SAINT ANTHONY OF LOST THINGS!THANKS PAPA LEGBA FOR CLOSING THE DOORWAY!

thalle33
Newly Registered

Unread post by thalle33 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:57 am

I would like to thank St. martha also, she's a great Saint to work with and I thank her for the work she has done for me in the past and recently by having my ex contact me. I will continue to work with her and spread her name..

hopeful

Unread post by hopeful » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:37 am

She is the Best for me, I offer her 3 white roses in a vase when request has been granted

sweetrose
Newly Registered

Unread post by sweetrose » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:27 pm

Hi forum,

I have read lots of good results using St. Martha, and I would like to start working with her on my situation. Can someone tell me how to start?
I am living with roommate and preffer them not to know what I am doing.

Is setting the St. Martha Vigil Candle at the LM Church will be just as effective? but then, it's not going to be a 9th consecutive tuesday since each candle burn for about a week or so only....what can I do in this case? buy 9 candles and have them burn consecutively? or can someone tell me what's the best way for the best results?

Or if I decide to start my own prayer by ordering the St. Martha candle from LM, how can I start? can someone please kindly walk me thru from step one ? thank you so much for all your guidances. ^_^

hopeful

Unread post by hopeful » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:03 pm

Saint Martha has helped me on a daily basis. I mean there's alot but the most recent was last night. My mom was in the emergency room crying complaing that her hip was hurting tremendously, I live 45 min away and a mom of 3 and it was hard for me to just pick up and leave. I called her to see how it was going and she had'nt been seen 5 hrs had gone by, by this time she was in so much pain it broke my heart so my 2 yr old watches me work and pray she takes interest in what I do. Ive her to go to the other room and she says no I want to pray to, but what she does is has this chant to her praying and she closes her eyes and goes off. Well she hears me tell my mom let me see what I can do I'm gonna hang up now and Pray to Saint Martha, well my daughter yanks the phone and starts to chant with her eyes closed and says grandma u alright, we hang up. I have a few prayers for different situations and started to pray for about 10 min and just said I trust u as always that u will interced for me for my mother, I didnt have my candle but promised her I would go get one first thing tomorrow. Well not even 10 min after my prayer to her my mom calls back balling that they called her back and she is now gonna see the doctor I got chills running through my spine when she told me that, cause the nurses had told her she would not be seen for several more hours. So thats just one of my many answered prays that saint martha has help me with.

hopeful

Unread post by hopeful » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:09 pm

Thank You as always Saint Martha!

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:19 am

Thank you, Saint Martha, you are always with me, i'm happy even we still have a long way to go. thank you, i know with your help i will have what i want.

needhelpplease
Can saint Martha Dominator help me

Unread post by needhelpplease » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:50 pm

I was wondering can saint Martha Dominator help me get my marriage back on track my husband is very very stubborn and now wants a divorce after 10 yrs of marriage he knows he has a communication problem but thinks that he has tried to fix things when he hasn't, but what come out of his mouth is that he still loves me. Can anyone please help me, i have gotten many readings and I have been told the same things pretty much every-time that he loves me but he is so confused on how to fix things and gives up very easy please help

KayteegurltheGreat

Unread post by KayteegurltheGreat » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:56 pm

Thank you Saint Martha, for taking such good care of me! Thank you for listening to and honoring my petition! I thank you for all of your help then, now, and in the future.

KIMSSECRET
Newly Registered

Thank you Saint Expedite & Saint Martha The Dominator

Unread post by KIMSSECRET » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:21 pm

Thank You Saint Expedite & Saint Martha The Dominator For Helping Me!
:D

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:27 am

@ sweetrose

Please read this entire thread as I have discussed how I work with Saint martha, and others have discussed their own personal ways as well. Yes a Vigil light by the Missionary church will be as effective. I work with Saint martha every Tuesday. But I suggest that you read the thread below. The 9 Tuesday is just ONE way of work with her. And you can discreetly burn a red candle with her picture while you pray. You can take the picture down once you are done praying to the candle. It can be a house hold candle, and you can work with the lucky mojo saint martha oil.

working-with-saint-martha-the-dominator-t5462.html

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:28 am

Thank you St. Martha for your constant help and protection. I will continue to praise you, and I am grateful for your help.

deedee68

Unread post by deedee68 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:10 am

I just started a Novena to St Martha in helping me to get my ex-husband back home I am burning the large pilar candle so I have just said the prayer everynight till the candle burned out. My ex contacted me but not in a poitive way - We have been arguing, I still want to continue the novena in hopes that things turn around with St Martha's help.. Im just confused and dont know what to do from this point forward.. Need Help

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:04 pm

Yes she can help however you may get better and longer lasting results if you work on the communication along with perhaps getting a reconciliation spell kit and/or honey jar going.

I would get a reading done along with a CONSULTATION with what spell work you EXACTLY need to do. I mean Saint Martha can help but if you want this to last and be solved all the problems in this relaitonship need to be worked out.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”