Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Its a Pleasure

johnford
Its a Pleasure

Unread post by johnford » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:02 am

Hello Everyone!

My name is John and I live in Canada. Its very cold up here in this time of year with the harsh bitter biting winds and heavy snow fall. Here in Canada we don't have many Hoodoo practitioners and those within the occult community in these parts really don't understand Hoodoo and its practices and more often then not frown at it in either skepticism or misunderstanding. For this reason I am often keep to myself and the practice that I follow. I've been practicing Hoodoo (or what I like to call Hoodoo) for about twelve years now, my mother had come down to the states (before I was born) and learned Hoodoo and brought it into Canada and eventually left a record of her findings and practices which I eventually found, mentioned in her books was the beloved Cathrine Yronwode and since I was a little boy I have often wondered who she was. Wasn't up until five or several years ago I found out who she was and found this lovely little site with jam-packed information after googling in her name.

However, because of my age, I never joined the group or bought anything from her. Now that I am of age and I feel a tiny bit more confident in my practice (and that isn't very much, I am rather intimidated by the site and other root workers) to come here and see what I have to offer you and what knowledge and experience I can bring to the table.

I am a friendly, approechable person willing to help all (if I can) but must of all I am a ready student awaiting to learn the lessons that life has to offer (and others as well). I have heard great things from you Lucky Mojo fans/clients/personal staff etc. and I can't say how honored enough I am to say I am lucky to be here and I am lucky to have known such a wonderful magical system or practice.

Thank you,

John

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Its a Pleasure

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:40 pm

Welcome to the forum John.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:14 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:53 pm

What a wonderful introduction-- Welcome to The Forum Johnford!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:34 pm

Hello, John -- well, with an introduction like that, you make me realize how long i have been online and writing about this work. Welcome to the forum, and if you have any questions, just ask!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

johnford

Unread post by johnford » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:29 am

Thank you all for the warm welcoming, I look forward to getting to know you all :)

Mikki

Unread post by Mikki » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “2011 Public Forum Introductions”