Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Doll Babies for Love and Healing

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Batling
Re: Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Unread post by Batling » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:27 am

I'm working a doll and honey jar on my long distance boyfriend to bring him back around the bend so we can talk again. My reader has told me that this is going to take several months, and most likely will happen.

In the meantime an author is showing interest in me. He makes me feel good. I still dream of my ex. I feel I need a "distraction"

Could I make a doll for another man who is showing interest in me, but I know is a player?

I'd like to have an upper hand here, but I don't want it to detract from what I'm working with my long distance relationship. Would I be working at cross purposes?
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:29 am

Batling,

Yes, you can make a doll for each man. Many people enjoy having multiple partners.

I would place a small Lodestone at the heart of each doll and key them in to a much bigger lodestone on your altar that is dressed and anointed for you to draw and attract love.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:12 am

I made another poppet of my ex today. The last one of him I made I bound to a poppet of me and asked the Lord and Lady to bind our hearts (my words were as these poppets are bound together, bind the hearts of me and him together, of course saying our names). I stopped working those poppets full moon. So made this new one of him. I linked it last night. So what can I do to it? I WANT HIM BACK!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:19 am

Please do a forum search as we have spoken about poppets alot. In addition, you probably need to get a reading on your matter to see what else you need to do to get him back.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:36 am

I think you might benefit from reading HITAP in order to better understand the tradition we are working with. Doll babies are one type of work and understanding hoodoo a bit better may help you grasp how to work with them.

Also you ended a good deal of your posts with the same phrase. We understand your desires but take the advice that Devi gave you in another thread and speak with an actual rootworker to learn how to go about achieving your desires.

I am also moving this to the correct forum.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:34 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Yes, you can make a doll for each man. Many people enjoy having multiple partners.

I would place a small Lodestone at the heart of each doll and key them in to a much bigger lodestone on your altar that is dressed and anointed for you to draw and attract love.
So, I can work them both (at different times obviously ) and it won't mix the magic?

I've been thinking about stopping the work on my LDR (perhaps pulling back the magic will make him seek me out?) I can just put his dolly aside for a bit (like two weeks) and not kill it?

I really think just hanging out with the writer will improve my mood.
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

Tammyw

Unread post by Tammyw » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:42 am

Do any of you just play music for your doll? I got the go ahead to make a poppet for my case. I made and have been working it since Monday. Late Last night instead of talking to it I put one headphone up to the head and I had the other ear piece and just listened to music from our past. Anyone else do this? I also anointed with lm come to me oil before I played music

Tammyw

Unread post by Tammyw » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Maybe it's working he text me today kept it short, but hey that's movement. I'll probably do the same thing tonight in addition to talking

splitpea

Unread post by splitpea » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:58 pm

How did you make your Dolly or stuff it with?

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:29 pm

splitpea wrote:How did you make your Dolly or stuff it with?
I bought my dolly from LM. It contained all of the incrediants and I just added personal concerns (public hair).

splitpea

Unread post by splitpea » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:48 pm

Thanks

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:27 pm

Tammyw,

Playing music for the doll is an interesting modern idea. I may give this a try. Thanks.
coastwitch

splitpea

Unread post by splitpea » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:42 pm

What side do u burn to make him stay,the feet

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:33 am

and I'm so glad to have it! I do have a few questions that I hope someone can assist me with.

1) Is it okay to carry the DB with me daily, like inside of my bra? That way I figure that I can take him out and talk to him throughout the day, at will, and just tuck him back into my bra. I kind of worried that keeping him inside of my bra, may be a bit like suffocating him?

2) When I wrap him up at night in my underwear, is it supposed to be a new pair of underwear every night? Like the pair that I was wearing for the day?

3) I keep reading about 'teasing' the DB's. How do you 'tease' a DB?

4) When I anoint him with oils, how much oil should I use and how often does the DB need to be anointed?

5) When I am talking to the DB, I find myself saying 'You want to spend more time with me', but should I say 'You WILL spend more time with me'?

By the way, my husband used to bring me flowers every few months or so, and he hasn't brought me any in well over a year, maybe almost two years (he was too busy with his multiple affairs to bring me any flowers, but that's another story), so since I started with this DB two days ago (Wednesday), I've been telling him that by Sunday, he will give me a beautiful bouquet of flowers, and that he is excited to give me the flowers since I deserve it, and it's been well over a year since he got any for me. Sooooo, I will report back on whether or not I get my flowers! ;)

Thanks for your help in answering these questions!

~Nique

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:54 am

1) If you feel comfortable...although you did mention, suffocation
2) You can use the same pair of used underwear...
3) Actually what you are doing is teasing him by loving the dolly and talking to the dolly.
4) You can anoint the doll baby according to your liking, just a little...I would weekly.
5) I would say 'you will'
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:34 am

Hi Jwmcclin, thanks for your response.

Okay, here's an update on whether or not I received my flowers. And I regret to report that I did not receive a bouquet of flowers. I didn't even receive a petal. :(

I am looking for a response to at least one of my commands (flowers, spend more time with me, etc) for confirmation that the link to my target has been established. Sooooo, I am going to persist with this for a bit longer because I REALLY want this to work for me.

So far, I have been communicating with the DB daily, per the instructions that came with it. I have been anointing it with oil, every other day. I stopped carrying it with me, I just keep it wrapped up in my panties in my nightstand in-between the times of when I am talking to it.

What else should I do? Do you have any suggestions on what else I could try with the DB? I didn't baptize it with holy water or wiskey, etc. I only used the Love Me oil that came with it. Do you think this could have something to do with it?

Thanks for your help.

~Nique

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:13 am

Give your work time. Doll babies are worked regularly in some fashion and build heat and power from that. Keep working the doll with confidence and you'll start seeing results.

Another trick with doll babies is to tease them with some sexual fluids.

Good luck.

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:17 am

>>>Give your work time. Doll babies are worked regularly in some fashion and build heat and power from that.

Oh, I didn't realize that ConjureMan Ali.

>>> Keep working the doll with confidence and you'll start seeing results.

Okay, will do. I must admit, I was starting to doubt (not that DB works, but that it may not work for me), but your response has been helpful and has refueled my determination to continue on with working with my DB WITH confidence.

I know this should work on my husband, because he has always been a type of person that’s easily influenced. Not trying to be funny or put him down in any way. When I say easily influenced, I mean that he started drugs and alcohol at an early age, 12 or 13 I think, and gave them up at 24 (19 years ago), however, he still seems like he needs a lot of self-reassurance and he appears to be somewhat easily influenced by others that he feels is superior. I don't know if I am explaining this right, but I guess I'm trying to say that he doesn't come across as a very strong minded/willed person if you really know him like I know him (smart as a tick intellectually) and I THINK that that would make him more susceptive to 'suggestions'. Hope I explained that right.

>>>Another trick with doll babies is to tease them with some sexual fluids.

Okay, I hope this doesn't sound too silly, but exactly how does one "Tease" the DB's??? I know that Jwmcclin said that you tease them by 'loving the dolly and talking to the dolly.' What I took from that comment was that whenever I am talking to the DB, I am teasing the DB. Is that correct?

Any other 'tricks' you can recommend would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you!

~Nique

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:15 am

Okay, I hope this doesn't sound too silly, but exactly how does one "Tease" the DB's??? I know that Jwmcclin said that you tease them by 'loving the dolly and talking to the dolly.' What I took from that comment was that whenever I am talking to the DB, I am teasing the DB. Is that correct?
Nope. Not correct. How would you sexually tease a man?? Talking to it is just talking to it. Unless you're talking dirty - that can certainly work. Rub your breasts against him seductively - present them and them take them away, tease him. Rub up on his groin gently, then more so, then leave him wanting more.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:36 am

Oh okay Devi Spring. Now it's coming together for me. :oops: Yes, sometimes I just need things spelled out for me, especially when it's something that's a new territory for me. I even searched the internet for doll baby instructions and doll baby tricks, and came up with pretty much nothing. It's like it’s a well kept secret on how to use / work with DB's. :?

But I appreciate everyone's assistance with this. I'll keep at it, and I hope to have some good news to report soon.

Ciao!
~Nique

Opi

Unread post by Opi » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:38 pm

i bought a stuffed love baby doll from LM...i added lodestones, made a name paper, added the target's picture inside the head as well as a stick of gum he had chewed and some semen...baptized it with love me oil, rose water and held it over Fire of Love incense while telling it who it was...i haven't noticed a lot of movement and cannot tell if i feel a strong connection to the doll...meaning i'm not sure the link to the target was made. i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to strengthen the link...i was thinking about burning a candle with target's name and dressed with love oils and dripping the wax from it onto the doll. is that a stupid idea? i also was wondering how i would go about using pins - i don't want to do anything violent as it's a love doll - would putting a pin in the genitalia area while telling him he desires me be "violent"?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:23 pm

I would not use pins in the genitals, nor would I drip hot wax on a love doll baby. The idea is what do you want the doll baby to do...talk to it daily, rub it on your genitals while telling it what you want.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Doll babies need to be worked in some fashion. The way I was taught when it comes to doll babies was that you are literally creating a little link to their spirit--the doll baby becomes a physical thing for you to work directly on their spirit. It is stuffed with herbs and curios to work on that person's spirit. It is strong work, but it needs to be worked. Tease it, light candles by it, masturbate near it then tease it with your sexual fluids, rub it on your body, and so on and so forth.

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:05 am

Okay, am I just being too impatient? It'll be two weeks on Wednesday (in 2 days) since I've been workng with my DB, and I've yet to recieve any type of confirmation of the link to my target. When I say confirmation, I mean that he hasn't responded to my command for flowers (I wanted something out of the everyday norm so that I could be SURE the link has been made).

The other commands are just general, lover type commands, nothing outrageous. Just talking about how much he's attracted to me (but my reader confirmed that he is already very attracted to me, he just doesn't act like it), that he's deeply in love with me (confirmed by my reader too), that he loves to spend time with me (he does his version of quality time, like as long as we're in the same house, we don't have to be up under each other :roll: ), etc.

How much time a day is recommended to spend talking to the DB? I usually spend less than 5 minutes. With a toddler who is always up under me, I don’t get much alone time. And once I’ve put her to bed, that’s when I will pull my DB out, but I usually only have a few minutes because my husband comes to bed soon after. We retire early. Old souls. So maybe I’m not putting enough time into interacting with the DB?

I think I'm going to add another command. Something about him being more physically affectionate towards me. Now if I see that starting to happen, I will KNOW that I have a successful link. =)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

~Nique

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:55 am

You can pray and speak to the doll baby during times when you know your husband is sleeping, its easier to influence ppl when sleeping. Also burn some commanding insense or a love insense when talking to the doll and waving the smoke into the doll. Lastly the use of tobacco take a cigar and puff the smoke and blow it towards the dolls face as you say your command. good luck
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Yes - 2 weeks is not a very long time to be working a dolly. Some people work them in an ongoing manner for months or even years.

If you're wondering if you've made a strong-enough link, then you could get a 10 minute reading on the matter.

In the meantime, keep working. 12 days is not very long at all.

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:37 pm

I need some suggestions here. I'm going to make a doll baby out of my boyfriend's unwashed T-shirt. The purpose of my doll is to have my boyfriend to devoted to me, be faithful to me, love me, be honest to me, communicate with me, want to be with me as much as everyday and marry me. lol...

What would you put in a doll baby for the above purposes?

Lodestone
Deer's Tongue
Queen Elizabeth Root
Cherry Bark
Licorice Root
Calamus Root
Catnip
Cardamom Seed

That is what I came up with... But I'm still undecided because I am new to this. So please help me. Thank you.
you are beautiful no matter what they say...

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:10 pm

Honeysuckle, Juniper, and Rose would be good for what you have in mind.

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:16 am

Thanks for the reply ConjureMan, did you suggest that I added those three to what I came up in the above?

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:06 am

Can I use a love oil to baptize my doll?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:29 am

beautiful wrote:Can I use a love oil to baptize my doll?
No, you want holy water for that.
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:36 am

beautiful wrote:Can I use a love oil to baptize my doll?
You can also use Rosewater for love doll baby baptisms as well as to cleanse and baptize figural candles used in love work.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:21 am

I made a doll baby out of red flannel. I didn't know about adding herbs so I did what I felt intuitively. I took a piece of wrapped honey candy, dressed the candy with Chupparosa oil and put that inside the doll baby. I then, at first, sewed the face, eyes, mouth, nose, hair, and ears-I want him to hear me. Afterward I found a picture of him and glued the face to the doll. I had a work hairnet of his so I cut a piece of it and tied it around his head. I then baptized my doll baby and anointed his heart and forehead with more Chupparosa oil. My question is: 1. Do you think this is enough even though I didn't use herbs? 2. And if I do need herbs...how can I use them now? 3. ALSO, I have a piece of his hair-how can I add it now? Sew it on (will he feel the pain of the needle??) or glue it to his head? Or don't add it at this point? I have been working my doll baby for about a week now.
Thank you!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:32 am

You can keep the dolly on a bed of appropriate herbs. I would add the hair - weave it into the hairnet.

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:33 am

Thank you for your guidance. But for right now he is wrapped in my panties in my underwear drawer. Should I designate a pair of undies, place the herbs and my doll baby wrapped up together in my drawer? Cinnamon? Cardamon? Ginger? Deer Tongue? This is for returning, reconciliation, and "staying with me" power..

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:22 pm

Ah...one more question: Should I make a little pouch to lie my dolly on when he is resting in my underwear drawer? Or just lay them loose and put him on top of that?

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:11 pm

I made a doll baby for reconciliation/love/contact/commitment. Didn't put the herbs in at first (didn't know) but I made it using my intuition. All very detailed and bathed with love oil. Now I want to add herbs (ginger, cinnamon, catnip, and cardamom). Should I lie him on the loose herbs and wrap him in my panties-of course I take him out to speak with him every day. Or should I make a bed out of flannel with those herbs inside and lie him on top of the bed/pillow/pouch and wrap him in my panties? I really don't want to open him up and he always stays in my underwear drawer when he is put away. What do you think is the best way to get him to "feel" the work of the herbs?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:36 pm

senora63, I am moving your post to the Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers found here doll-baby,-voodoo-doll,-poppet-question ... t8946.html Please read the thread before posting sometimes your answer is within the thread.

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:23 pm

I did read the entire thread but I didn't find the answer I needed. I hope someone can help me here.
Thanks!!

isaiah95

Unread post by isaiah95 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:16 am

Hi everyone,

On Friday I baptized my baby doll I got from Lucky Mojo. I followed the instructions and I began to speak to my doll while it was on my heart. Well after about 5 minutes of talking an overwhelming feeling took over my body. It was like something overcame me and took my breath away . I became afraid and I took the doll away from my heart and it began to stop, but it ended with a tingling feeling throughout my body. Could someone expalin why this happened? Plus after placing everything in the doll I did not have red thread to sew it shut. I used the pin that it came with to hold it shut. Is it necessary to sew it shut? Did I do it wrong? Can I use any color thread if it has to be sewn shut?

Thank you

Littlestar

Unread post by Littlestar » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:08 am

my bf needs to heal from past issues I think is a problem on why is is resistant to get any closer to me. CAn I make a love dollbaby and mix some healing herbs or should I do a love dollbaby and a seperate one for healing

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:16 pm

I am currently working a doll baby. I understand that the target hears/feels what is being done or said to the doll baby. My question: Exactly how do they "hear" it? My actual voice in their head? Or subconsciously? Or they hear the words but not my voice? Or do they "feel" the words? I usually work my doll baby in the middle of the night when my target is sleeping. They actually blurted out that they hear.....stuff....stuff I have said to the doll baby. That is why I am wondering.."how" do they hear it? And feel? They feel it physically or spiritually? Yes, I hold, hug, caress, and ahem..do other things with my doll baby. Any ideas?
Thank you!!!

tigerlilly

Unread post by tigerlilly » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:54 pm

senora63 wrote:I am currently working a doll baby. I understand that the target hears/feels what is being done or said to the doll baby. My question: Exactly how do they "hear" it? My actual voice in their head? Or subconsciously? Or they hear the words but not my voice? Or do they "feel" the words? I usually work my doll baby in the middle of the night when my target is sleeping. They actually blurted out that they hear.....stuff....stuff I have said to the doll baby. That is why I am wondering.."how" do they hear it? And feel? They feel it physically or spiritually? Yes, I hold, hug, caress, and ahem..do other things with my doll baby. Any ideas?
Thank you!!!
I was wondering this myself!!

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:42 pm

For about 6 months I've been interested in this guy who works at my local grocery.
My friend knows him, but I kinda felt a little silly trying to get her to set me up with him, so when I last bought something there, I kept my receipt with his name on it. He touched the paper and his name was typed on it.
I used the receipt in the stuffing of a doll-baby I made using red cloth, red thread and a white heart button for a "heart".
I tried the spell where you sweet-talk the dolly and wrap it in your panties, but I still wasn't getting the reaction I wanted.
I also tried sprinkling myself with dirt from the grave of my late grandfather when I was around "Guy" but it always seemed like he wasn't around when I had used the dirt on myself and I ended up getting checked out by other men.
The thing I have a question about is, I'm currently on my period and I still have the dolly and I'm wondering if dabbing a little blood on the dolly will sweeten him up to me, just like if I fed it to him in person?

Thanks.
-Daisy
"Learning as much as I can on the budget of a homeless man"

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:00 pm

How do you talk to your doll baby? Do you talk from the point of view of the person or do you give commands?

Your target has admitted to hearing what you say to the doll baby, so you know your work is working.

Targets will get urges, feelings, will have thoughts that you placed in their mind etc.

tigerlilly

Unread post by tigerlilly » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:07 pm

[quote="ConjureMan Ali"]How do you talk to your doll baby? quote]

I speak to mines from his point of view, except as when as beautifully stated above "ahem", then it is more of me putting that into him. The feelings, sounds and things of when we actually do "ahem".

How about you senora?

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:13 pm

You can tease and "feed" a doll baby your menstural blood or other sexual fluids. It is different from them eating it, but it is a strong way of working with a proxy.

As for the graveyard dirt trick, try getting it on him.

You might consider getting yourself a reading to see what you should focus on in this relationship. In addition, the Come to Me spell kit might be advantageous for you.

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:23 pm

That is great! I was worried that he heard my voice. So he has thoughts of what I am telling him, huh? Feelings of love and getting closer to me? He must think this is his own doing then? That he is finally falling in love? I hope he doesn't find out what I am doing..I love this! I will NEVER tell him or let on about this. Tonight he actually told me that he loved me!!! He has never told me that in the year and half that we have been dating! I tell my doll baby: Senora loves you. Senora is different than all the previous women. You love Senora. You need her. You desire her. Senora is the love of your life. You want to be near Senora. I guess those are commands? And regarding the "play" time..he gets urges....feelings.... The play time is just to make him desire me more. I hope he feels the fun I have with him!!!
Thank you for your guidance and advice!

tigerlilly

Unread post by tigerlilly » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Congrats on your workings going so well, Senora! I hope all continues. Keep up the good work!

How long have you been working with "him"?

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:39 pm

I have been working with my doll baby since about the end of November/first part of December. We had stopped talking-had no contact- and I started it then, during our "break". I also have a vigil candle and a honey jar in conjunction with the doll baby..and lots of prayers and petitions.

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:25 am

Thanks Conjure, I was really hoping someone would be able to tell me if the blood would help or hurt the spell.
I was kind of afraid that if I anointed the doll with my blood, I might "mix" myself up into the spell and end up being the one who was "controlled".

You mention getting the graveyard dirt on him, how would I go about doing that without attracting notice?
I want him to like me but I don't want to scare him away.

Lastly, where would I go to get myself a reading?
I never had much luck with Tarot cards and Ouijas never seemed to work for me. My only luck with divination has been with Cowrie shells and pendulums.

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:05 pm

Hi there I have searched the forum and am still stumped I was hoping someone can help me, I would like to know hopw to make a baby doll and what herbs I need as well, I have a used shirt and pubic hair and dried tissue with semen from my target, I also have follow me boy oil,powder, come to me oil, dragons blood oil, I also have holy water and a honey jar that I have been working. For a year now, can someone please give me the exact details how to do it so I do it right, I also have his pic

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:49 pm

Please read through the Doll Baby megathread here: doll-baby,-voodoo-doll,-poppet-question ... t8946.html

It covers all your questions.

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:20 pm

***To clear any confusion about my previous post, I don't know how I'm supposed to get the dirt on "Guy" without doing anything strange or coming across as too physically agressive.
I don't really "know" him other than the fact that my friend is his co-worker and I see/speak him whenever I go to the store.
I guess the main thing I'm worried about is coming up to him with a handful of dirt and smearing it all over his shirt like the cliched "mean girl" in a high-school movie.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:37 pm

There are sneaky ways to get the dirt on him without the 'mean girl' effect. It doesn't have to be a lot a dirt. You can sprinkle it where he will walk; you can have some in your hand and pretend to dust something off of his back; you can sprinkle it in his area at work...go for it! But discretion is the key. You can contact one of AIRR readers found here (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org) Good Luck!

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:46 am

YOu don't have to smear the dirt on him :-).

You'd be surprised how easy it is to get something on someone. I've done this quite a bit, when they aren't looking sprinkle a pinch of something on their shoes, I've even flicked powders during coversations with people directly under the table and they never knew.

Laying out tricks for people to walk through and getting your work in contact with people is not has hard as it seems.

Senora, by talking to him the way you are you are placing thoughts in his mind. He will think it is all him. Those that are sensitive to such things and have trained minds can sometimes tell if a thought is "external" or not of their own, but rest assured he's most likely unaware of your work--most people usually are.

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:54 am

Ohhhh I see.......That defenitely makes me feel better.
So basically, all I have to do is get a little dirt down wear he walks or on him when he's not looking? That sounds pretty easy.
Only question is, does it work any less if he's wearing shoes when he walks over the dirt?
Do I have to get it on his skin or just his clothes?
Sorry I'm asking so many questions, I just want to get it done right.

Melania

Unread post by Melania » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:45 pm

How about having a bit in the opposite hand that your signing your receipt with? You could place the other hand above where you are signing, sort of holding the top of it. I don't think you need a great deal, just a tiny pinch of whatever your using.

fenella64

Unread post by fenella64 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Hi everybody

I am new to Hoodoo, but it fascinates me and I am reading as much as I can find about it (love Cat's book!) I have long been interested in magical practices and the power of intent but had not, until recently, found a path that truly resonated with me ... Hoodoo found me and I'm hooked! I wanted to ask a question - I am working on reconciliation with my ex boyfriend. The timing wasn't right when we were together before as we both had unfinished business that we needed to come to terms with. To cut to the chase - we are occasionally in contact (but usually with me making the first move - but not always). He has a high profile job and an extremely busy life and 5 children! - so time is at a premium. About 5 days ago I started a Mojo Bag, and two days ago I completed a Doll Baby - both for the purpose of our reconcilliation. I feel I have already had two signs since the Mojo Bag was started - one being our first names (together) on the end of a film I was watching and the other being an email I received from a hotel we visited together this time last year.

My questions are - if I have seen signs from the Mojo Bag, should I expect to see more signs (maybe relating to the Doll Baby) soon. Secondly, would it be Ok to also start a Honey Jar too? and thirdly - do I call him, or should I wait and give my work more time to take effect?

Any help and advice gratefully received!!

Fenella

PrincessButterfly

Unread post by PrincessButterfly » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:49 am

Hello everyone!

I am new to the forum, and I have a few questions. Last week, I made a love doll baby of my ex ( We parted on good terms so we're still friends and we still talk regularly, and we still love each other very much. We have been separated for almost 2 years.) out of pink fabric, and stuffed it with mint, cinnamon, rose buds and petals,catnip, and satchet powder. Inside the head I put the used condom that he wore when we were intimate (it had his semen on it), a tissue with his semen, a photo of him, and one of his hairs. I also glued a picture of him to the face of the doll, then I named and baptised it. How do I talk to it? Do I refer to myself in the first person, or in the third person?(ex: "You love Deja (me), and only Deja." "Deja loves you and wants to be with you." "Deja is your soulmate and match in every way.") I actually wrote these statements on little slips of paper and pinned it to the heart and head of the doll. Am I doing okay with the doll, or is there something else you would suggest? Any input would be appreciated.
:)
-Deja
"No one can make you feel inferior, without your consent."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”