Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: January 9, 2011

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: January 9, 2011

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:48 pm

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

When you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different):

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

7) Do you want a card reading?

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations?

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

brujaha

Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: January 9, 2011

Unread post by brujaha » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:37 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: brujaha
2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): N/A
3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): N/A
4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 212 or 917 New York
5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) No previous reading with either.
6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I have not had a committed relationship in about 8 years, and am really yearning for one. I have been dating a man for about 9 months, and doing LOTS of spiritual work to make him become a monogamous boyfriend. In the beginning there was another woman in the way (although he lied and said it was over), and now it appears that he has moved back in with his wife (they've been separated for 3 years). I want him to call and see me frequently, and to be monogamous with me. How much longer must I wait? And has any of my spellwork (i.e. honey jar, doll, moving candle spells, vinegar jar, freezer spells) been effective in getting me closer to my goal? Do I have any talent with love work or am I better suited for another area of spiritual work?
7)Do you want a card reading? psychic reading using whatever method will give most accurate answers.

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? [/color][/color]Yes, and to get brief interpretation of 3 wax divination results:
- the burnt triangle of ceramic that cracked and flew off bowl holding breakup taper candle
- 2 pins (placed horizontally on either side where the names are written) on a breakup taper candle turn and point upward and form an "X"
- raised part (like fingers that drip upward toward wick) on love and breakup taper candles

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? January 9, 2011

msrealtygurl
HRCC Student

Unread post by msrealtygurl » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:37 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: msrealtygurl

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different):N/A

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):N/A

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):775 Reno

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):I would like to move back to California, would this be a good move? Would it be a good move for my family?

7) Do you want a card reading? Yes

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? Yes

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? January 9, 2011

OrangeMoon
Newly Registered

Unread post by OrangeMoon » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:54 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: OrangeMoon

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Dnycegirl

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): (281)-748-Houston

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)
YES!! I had a reading on 10/03/2010 on Rootwork Hour Show.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I just found out that my only daughter is getting married today, and did not invite me!!!!!!I talk with her everyday on the phone thought we had a good relationship I am really hurt by this!! Why?? What is her problem??? :cry:

7) Do you want a card reading? Yes

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? Yes if needed

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 01/09/11

Ms Makeda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ms Makeda » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:41 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Ms Makeda

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Ms Makeda

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 973 New Jersey

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): Second my mother has problems an in-law who was caused problems/with her and other members of the family. I also have issues of jealous relatives affecting love life and other aspects of life, certain aspects have gotten better. Overall it seems to be a issue with my family that there are issues of outsiders and family members messing with my family is there a generational hoodoo/voodoo affecting my family. Thanks in advance for any help.

7) Do you want a card reading? yes

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? yes

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? January 9 2011

Rainey68

Unread post by Rainey68 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:27 pm

Rats! I think I may have posted to late.. Well just in case :) here goes...

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Rainey68
2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): none

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Rainey68
4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): (201) New Jersey

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) no I haven't been read by Cat or Dr. Kioni

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I haven't been able to sleep well. I wake up late, I have lots to do and feel like I can never organize my time or my thoughts well enough to get things I need to get done, done. I am self employed and work from home and would like to get business to be consistent. I'm an artist and paint portraits of animals. I'm self taught and not always very confident in what I do. Am I on the right path with my business? and have I been crossed by someone not to succeed? and finally will I be successful with my business?

7) Do you want a card reading? Yes please

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? Yes please

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Jan. 9, 2011

trish76

Unread post by trish76 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:43 pm

Trish76

Patrice Butler

Patrice Butler

928-274 Yuma

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) :
No I have not.

I am having a hard time with getting over my anger and hostility towards a former "friend" who proved entirely false and malicious, and whose actions, past and present continue to disturb me greatly. I had readings from AIRR readers who say I need to be cleansed and protected from her. I want to know if she has had work done against me in the past, or if she is doing anything now. I find myself increasingly suspicious because of her tendencies to employ underhanded tactics and outright deception. I get that a lot of this is my own emotional stuff I need to deal with but I can't help but suspect she may be doing work of her own against me. And as I am currently doing healing and other work for both myself and someone I care about, I would like to know if she is countering my work, or if I'm just being self-defeating with my suspicions. I really would just like to clean out this mess and gain perspective from an outside source.

Yes.

Yes please

January 9, 2011
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

LilMissFireSign

Unread post by LilMissFireSign » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:34 pm

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

--LilMissFireSign

-- N/A

--TexasSweetie

-- Texas

--No

--I am extremely nervous about an upcoming MRI and would like to know a little more about my health.
my Q is if i will need a serious procedure like surgery or am i already on my road to recovery now?

--If possible I would also like to ask a simple yes/no question regarding my reconcilliation relationship work that a current AIRR rootworker is doing for me.

--Yes please :P

--If needed, then yes please :)

--01/09/11
Thank you St Martha! <3

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:50 pm

Radio show in ten minutes! Dr. Kioni was out of town, flight delayed, and may not make it onto the show -- so i will be handling it with nagasiva! WISH US LUCK!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

blackcateyes

Unread post by blackcateyes » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:16 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: blackcateyes

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): amanda

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):gingerrain

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):(518) new york

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) no I have never had a reading from either of you.

I have some serious mental problems that I don't feel stem from the usual sources. I've been in therapy for years, tried every med and nothing has helped. I've tried praying and I'm getting desperate. Have I been crossed and what can I do to heal my self?
yes
yes
1/16/11
Just a spoon full of honey makes the medicine go down....;)

cmystar

Unread post by cmystar » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:38 pm

I'm in the que and have a question about my lesbian relationship.

cmystar

Unread post by cmystar » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:42 pm

Didnt know I should come here too!

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: cmystar

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 702 but in Georgia

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) no reading

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I'm in a lesbian relationship, sort of, I met a woman and we have so much in common but things are nt going well, I need advice.

7) Do you want a card reading? yes

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? yes

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 1/9/2011 and next Sunday also

hkgbunny
Newly Registered

Unread post by hkgbunny » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:17 pm

I am in the queue for today, Jan 9th

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: HKGBunny

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):Bunny

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 631; New York

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) No Reading

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I'm in a relationship with a man that seems distant. Is he really interested in me?

7) Do you want a card reading? YES

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? YES

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 1/9/2011 Today

blackcateyes

Unread post by blackcateyes » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:39 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Remember these times and dates when you call:

[b
We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:blackcateyes

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): amanda d.

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):gingerrain

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):(518)

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)No, I have never received a reading from either of you.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):A friend of mine, I think is gossiping behind my back to an ex of mine. Would like to know if this is true and what I can do about it.

7) Do you want a card reading?yes

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations?yes

1/16/11
Just a spoon full of honey makes the medicine go down....;)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2011 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”