Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: January 13, 2011

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: January 13, 2011

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:47 pm

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

When you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.

If you posted in a quee for another date and were not called upon, and want to try again, please copy and paste your messge over to the new week. We do not go back to previous weeks to find folks.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different):

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

7) Do you want a card reading?

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations?

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss_Liz

Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: January 13, 2011

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:43 pm

Eilis19

Same

n/a

253 Tacoma, WA

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)
Yes, Nov 21 I have an update and related question

The woman who took my husband (now ex) threatened to sue me for libel that was unfounded. I have some updates on that and now my ex husband keeps trying to talk me into moving to where he is temporarily stationed and is trying to find any excuse he can to convince me to break up with my current guy. It's making me nervous and suspicious he's up to something horrible.

Yes please

Yes

1/16

trish76

Unread post by trish76 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:45 am

Trish76

Patrice Butler

Patrice Butler

928-247 Yuma

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) :
No I have not.

I am having a hard time with getting over my anger and hostility towards a former "friend" who proved entirely false and malicious, and whose actions, past and present continue to disturb me greatly. I had readings from AIRR readers who say I need to be cleansed and protected from her. I want to know if she has had work done against me in the past, or if she is doing anything now. I find myself increasingly suspicious because of her tendencies to employ underhanded tactics and outright deception. I get that a lot of this is my own emotional stuff I need to deal with but I can't help but suspect she may be doing work of her own against me. And as I am currently doing healing and other work for both myself and someone I care about, I would like to know if she is countering my work, or if I'm just being self-defeating with my suspicions. I really would just like to clean out this mess and gain perspective from an outside source.

Yes.

Yes please

January 16, 2011
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

LilMissFireSign

Unread post by LilMissFireSign » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:04 pm

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

--LilMissFireSign

--N/A

--TexasSweetie

--915 Texas

--No

--I would like to know how my reconcilliation work is going, and if it is affecting my target. I was made aware of some mental blocks on his part and I am thinking it has to do with his lifestyle and pesonality. Any suggestions on some type of rootwork that would be able to affect him even though he is constantly distracted by socializing(he's a frat boy) and his personality makes him a little hardheaded at times. We both are Aries...Thanks in advance for any advice, Im a big fan :D

--Yes please :P

--If needed, then yes please. :)

--01/16/2011
Thank you St Martha! <3

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:15 pm

) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: AmaSarah

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 646

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) private ten minute reading with Miss Cat

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): reconciliation case. Have been able to draw my ex back into my life 2x but can't break through in terms of him considering giving us a second chance

7) Do you want a card reading? yes, pls

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? yes, pls

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Jan 16th

Thank you!!

Yaya Sekmet

Unread post by Yaya Sekmet » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:57 pm

) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Yaya Sekmet

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 920

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) private ten minute reading with Miss Cat

No I have not

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): Career -have I been hoodooed to keep away my full success or do I need to make a change

7) Do you want a card reading? yes, pls

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? yes, pls

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Jan 16th

passionflame

Unread post by passionflame » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:01 pm

passionflame

Nope, first time!

My boyfriend/partner and I have been together for the past 2 years, living together for about a year, and we are very much committed, in love, etc etc. We’re both in graduate school and are set to graduate and go into our respective fields in about a year and a half.

While we both want to stay together for the long term, I anticipate that our job paths might make this difficult for us. I’m only going to be able to move to a few cities for my post-graduate training and he is going to be extremely limited in where he’s able to get a job (like probably only a handful of open positions across the entire country at any given time).

So my problem is this: I want us to be able to stay in the same geographic location to give our love the best chance to flourish AND at the same time I want us each to have satisfying, fruitful careers that we don’t have to sacrifice in order to stay together. Since this involves a few different elements that I’m trying to manipulate at the same time, I’m not sure what kind of spell this would be. Is it a love spell? A job spell? A success spell?

Thanks so much!

Yes, please

Yes, please.
Jan 16th

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2011 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”