Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Blessing and Cleansing the Home and Person

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Blessing and Cleansing the Home and Person

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:01 pm

By cleansing bath it means use cleansing products. Chinese Floor Wash, 13 herb bath, Jinx Killer are all "cleansing."

Take a cup of the used bathwater to the crossroads toss and don't look back and yes it can be the same crossroads.

These books will also teach you a lot of traditional, low-cost ways to keep your house spiritually clean and protected:

Hoodoo Spiritual Baths by Aura Laforest
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://luckymojo.com/hoodoospiritualbaths.html

BOO-GRI-WOWO
Women's Work by Aura Laforest
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://luckymojo.com/womenswork.html
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

SirSam28

Unread post by SirSam28 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:21 am

Hi all,

I would like to get some opinions on what a good lucky mojo and rituals/steps for cleansing, getting rid of negative energy, and then protecting themselfs as well as their house. I know some of them, but maybe if someone would give me an example of what they do on a regular basis, it would help me pick the right lucky mojo products to use on a regular basis.

I feel that i am in need of thorough cleansing/protection and to keep up with it. As of lately there has been alot of negative energies from our close/extended families. I feel if we can get a good cleansing/protection, it might quell these energies from effecting us.

Thanks!

Lunaislight

Unread post by Lunaislight » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:30 am

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:30 am

Start with the Uncrossing spellkit and a series of at least 3 days of 13-Herb bath (the kit comes with 1 days worth, if I'm not mistaken). That kit has everything you'll need to get a nice fresh start, including Chinese Wash to cleanse your home with. Set a House Blessing candle working in the heart of your home once you have completed the cleansing rite. You can also follow that up by sealing your doors and windows with Fiery Wall of Protection or Protection oil - invoke St. Michael to protect your home. You can also anoint yourself with that same oil each day before setting out about your business.

I would suggest that you make sure to cleanse your home and yourself monthly. Make sure to renew your protections at that time as well.

However, since you have been dealing with a specific set of negative circumstances, I would start off with a reading and consultation with an AIRR member to find out exactly what is going on, and the best way to address and remedy it. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Best of luck!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:37 am

You can work with uncrossing products to get rid of negativity, and cleansing.
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Chinese wash is another cleansing product you can use.

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

purifying-and-cleansing-before-and-afte ... 10792.html
after-cleansing-negativity,-how-to-open ... 10605.html

Here is some protection work
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

St. Michael is great for protection work

www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

You may want to get a reading and consultation so that you can learn how to adequate do this work for yourself. I would HIGHLY recommend that you do this. I also recommend that you buy the spell kits which come with instructions and ALL the products you need.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

SirSam28

Unread post by SirSam28 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:08 am

Devi Spring wrote:Start with the Uncrossing spellkit and a series of at least 3 days of 13-Herb bath (the kit comes with 1 days worth, if I'm not mistaken). That kit has everything you'll need to get a nice fresh start, including Chinese Wash to cleanse your home with. Set a House Blessing candle working in the heart of your home once you have completed the cleansing rite. You can also follow that up by sealing your doors and windows with Fiery Wall of Protection or Protection oil - invoke St. Michael to protect your home. You can also anoint yourself with that same oil each day before setting out about your business.

I would suggest that you make sure to cleanse your home and yourself monthly. Make sure to renew your protections at that time as well.

However, since you have been dealing with a specific set of negative circumstances, I would start off with a reading and consultation with an AIRR member to find out exactly what is going on, and the best way to address and remedy it. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Best of luck!
First off thanks for all the responses! I will try to get a reading on the situation first, and if needed preform cleansing. Devi, when you mentioned "sealing your windows and doors" what is that process entail? Would i use FWP oil/powder?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:28 pm

Use the oil. As you pray for protection, put a dab of oil on the 4 corners and in the center of each door and window - a 5-spot pattern.

lovsotru
HRCC Student

Unread post by lovsotru » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:08 pm

I want to order baths but not sure which ones. I have had relationships that start off great but in the end they end up leaving for someone else. It's like I do all the hard work and molding and another comes along & takes my efforts away. I want that to stop and change but what is good to order. I only want my true blessing in all areas of my life no one elses but I don't know how to atain it. As far as the men go they marry another women instead of me. So, what is a good cleaning for my over cleansing to bring all my greater good ( friends, love, money and so on). Now, I saw alot of baths but can I chose more then one and if I do can they be mixed? If they can be mixed then how are they mixed properly.

lovsotru

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:41 pm

You should start with a reading (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org) and ask for recommendations to get you what you are seeking. Personally I like this three step spiritual bath ritual for removing negativity, opening the way to good things and drawing those things desired: The 13 Herb Spiritual Bath (http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html) that is designed to remove jinxes, crossed conditions and negativity, both spiritually and physically; 9 Herb Spiritual Bath (http://www.herb-magic.com/9herb-bath-9.html) designed to open the way to spiritual mastery and wisdom and 7 Herb Spiritual Bath (http://www.herb-magic.com/7herb-bath-7.html) to draw positive things to you such as money, love etc etc.

Click on the respective links and read more about each. They include instructions on what to do with each bath.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

lovsotru
HRCC Student

Unread post by lovsotru » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:26 pm

Thank you for replying and I will order the baths in steps as recemmonded now the next question I have is about picking a reader. There are so many to chose from now to tell a little about me, i've been through alot for 20+ years. I have seen so many counselor and found that all the healing that i've grown from is over bibical scriputres. And can atest my spritual healing from the inside out. So, who would you recommend as a reader for me? Thank you in advance.

lovsotru

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:12 pm

Go through the profiles at the site jwmcclin suggested and see which one feels right to you. All the readers are very skilled and ethical in order to be part of the AIRR - you'll be in good hands with whomever you choose.

lovsotru
HRCC Student

Unread post by lovsotru » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:21 am

Thank you again for getting back to me. I did chose one and im waiting for her to get back to me.

Also, I am thinking about taking catherine's Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course. Who all can join?

Do I order all 3 baths first or can I order 1 bath + the course?

Or will the reader give me what she thinks is right?

I do my own baths and have been for some years but I think I need more guided training. I believe that I need a higher level.

Thank you in advance.

lovsotru

Tristan

Unread post by Tristan » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:49 am

Hi lovsotru,
the answers to your questions about the course can be found here: (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocourse.html). It has all the necessary information about the Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course by Miss Cat, including who can apply as well as a list of required purchases.

lovsotru
HRCC Student

Unread post by lovsotru » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:55 am

Thank you for the information and i'll get right on it because I so want to learn.

Lovsotru

SirSam28

Unread post by SirSam28 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:38 am

Thanks once more for all your replies. I have recieved a reading on this matter and i was correct in my assumption.

My next question on this..... to cleanse both myself and my wife, would we both have to do the baths, uncrossing, etc. Or would just myself doing the spell (or spellkit) work for both of us?

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:19 am

Since both of you want to be cleansed, it's better if both of you did the uncrossing or at least both of you take the baths.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:30 am

I would suggest you both take the baths, but you could work the Uncrossing kit on behalf of both of you.

SirSam28

Unread post by SirSam28 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:59 pm

Devi Spring wrote:I would suggest you both take the baths, but you could work the Uncrossing kit on behalf of both of you.
Ok great!

And i want to work a FWOP spell for both of us. Could i use 2 white cross candles in the spell w/ each our names or can i write "Saint Michael Archangel Protect x and y" or "us" ?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:07 pm

You can use the petition wording to include both of you - and use concerns from both of you to link it strongly.

SirSam28

Unread post by SirSam28 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:23 pm

Thanks Devi and all other posters. Ive placed my order and should get the issue under control soon!

:)

lovsotru
HRCC Student

Unread post by lovsotru » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:17 pm

Hi, I have a few questions.

I want to order some products but am a little unsure what to expect with what I am buying.

I want to order cut & clear candle, firey wall candle, hot foot candle, confusion powder plus the baths to go with them. When I looked up the candles it tells me that they are fixed w/ oils, herbs & prayers. I want to be sure that I am reading that correctly & want to make sure that I won't have to order any thing else w/ the candles.

Also, I want to order the bathes that goes along w/ them. Do I also have to order the oils/powders to wear after the baths & if so which one is better the oils or powder? Thank you in advance.

lovsotru

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:43 pm

lovsotru,

I have said many times that if I had 20/20 I would have started ordering spell kits which include everything candles, oils, incense, bath crystals, sachet powders, but hey, I know now.

Please note that this thread is titled "Cleansing the Home and Person" and you are wandering off that topic to ask about other types of products for other purposes. However ...

The vigil candles come fixed if you select the option. Nothing else is needed.

If you want that extra something for fiery wall of protection, of course you could order the bath crystals and sachets, I mean you cant go wrong here, you can bath in the crystal and sprinkle the powders in your home, workplace, and car.

The cut and clear, its according to what you intend to do, it is a very personal ritual, I would order the spell kit and a vigil (fixed) as a back up.

The Hot Foot candle, again I would order the spell kit because it includes cleansing and protection items that you will need before and after the spell is complete.

lovsotru
HRCC Student

Unread post by lovsotru » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Thank you, for getting back to me because, I thought those would be good too but wasn't sure. I went to order the kits but the cut & clear won't allow me to order & i want it. So, how do I go about getting the kit if it is not there? Thank you for getting back to me.

lovsotru

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:21 pm

I see that option is not available. Call the shop and inquire.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:57 am

The other day I was out with a friend while she shopped for groceries. During that time she picked up one of those Spray Mop. The first thing I notice that it comes with an empty bottle that you fill with some kind of cleaner and water. ;) You seeing where my thought was going? You could easily add something like Chinese wash, or a certain bath crystals or even an herbal brew to the mix and scrub down your house. I have, at this time, not tested this out and wonder if anyone else has or any thoughts on this?
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:58 am

I've been adding a few drops of Van Van and a dash of Florida Water into my steam mop tank since I got it. It works great!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:00 am

Fantastic Devi! Thanks for sharing! :-)
Thank you, St. Expedite!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:23 pm

I am still a traditional cleaner, I love my string mop. But I do use the dusters and spray various oils such as peaceful home, fiery wall, etc while dusting.

EavanStar
HRCC Student

Unread post by EavanStar » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:30 am

That is a great idea. I wouldnt have thought of that.
~Eavan *
Student #1655

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:08 am

Look for the ones that have the empty bottle you can fill with cleaner and water and attach to the mop. I foolishly gave the exact brand and type without thinking (sorry mods! :) :oops: :lol: ), was very excited to share and that slipped my mind.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Aariadne

Unread post by Aariadne » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:31 pm

I've come to the conclusion that the reason my prayers are going unheeded is the amount of bad things in my life. I've decided to take an honest look at the horrible ways I've contributed to the negativity that surrounds me. I won't go into details but I've been involved in lots of things that make me feel sick to death, compromised, and ashamed. I want to banish negative influences from my home and my self before I try to accomplish anything else. I definitely got the feeling when I invoked St. Jude and St. Expedite that they could not help me while so much hatred and malice surrounds me. I figure I need to put together the whole shebang--oil, candles, incense, powders, and so on. Which is better Run Devil Run or Double-Cross Reversing? Or both? Thanks to all!
Sacred Heart of Jesus may all tabernacles adore you. May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be worshipped and adored everywhere.
Thank you Saint Nicholas for your constant patronage and protection.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:35 pm

I would start with a reading and consultation with a rootworker to determine what exactly you need to break through.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

However you can certainly look into working the Uncrossing Spell Kit first and foremost, and you may wish to consider buying additional packages of the 13-Herb Bath in order to take a series of 7 Uncrossing baths for a deeper spiritual cleansing. The spell kit will have everything that you need, though you'll need to buy some additional 13-Herb packets, as the kit comes with only 1 as far as I know.

A reader will be able to tell you what will suit you best.

blackcateyes

Unread post by blackcateyes » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am

Not to resurrect a dead post but I was poking around and found this one and thought it was important..anyways...I have just recently purchased chinese wash and was looking at these recipes and was wondering if the ammonia was ok to put on hard wood floors and pine floors???
Just a spoon full of honey makes the medicine go down....;)

Luna

Unread post by Luna » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:34 am

Hi!

Im gonna start some healing work, and I feel that I want to clean my self and my house before.
Put some new fresh energies in my life. I have Lucky mojos van van oil and the road opener.
Can I use this oils in this matter? Burning candles, floorwash?

Please feel free to help me out. Any other advice-

Love this forum :P

Love Luna

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:49 am

Hi Luna,
Yes--both van van and road opener are excellent choices for what you are describing as is Chinese Wash:
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Use Chinese wash in hot water to cleanse the house back to front and top to bottom. As you complete a room take a small white candle or even a glass encased white candle anointed with van van oil, pray the 23rd Psalm over it and let the candle burn down completely (while you are home of course, do not leave burning candles unattended). Once you have finished with your living space, you may then take a spiritually cleansing bath yourself, using van van bath salts or Lucky Mojo's 13 herb bath:
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
I like to recommend that once you are finished bathing but before you go out to dipose of the bath water you finish off the process by anointing yourself with van van oil, road opening oils or both--you may add them to a carrier oil like almond oil and use the blend all over--you will smell delicious and fresh!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Luna

Unread post by Luna » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:34 am

Miss Bri, Thank you and Bless you girl! I will try this :)

Luna

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:11 am

Miss Bri's recommendations are on point! Blessing to you and your work Luna.

butchcomer
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by butchcomer » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:06 pm

Using the latest modern cleaning tools certainly works! Sometimes you just have to be a little creative. I routinely add lemongrass to my dishwashing detergent. I always add a few drops of Van Van to glass & surface cleaner and "doctor-up" just about everything I can think of. I use LM sachet powders as a carpet freshener before vacuuming, just state your intent as you clean!

lovsotru
HRCC Student

Unread post by lovsotru » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:39 am

I received my order with the kits Cut& clear, fiery wall, hot foot w/ confussion oil plus a fixed candle. I already did the fixed cut & clear fixed candle. Can I do all the spells at the same time? I know ive asked about mixing the baths before but I just want to be clear. Can I mix all the baths that come with kit plus the come to me plus confussion? Also, if I do no have a white hanky what else can I use that is white?

lovsotru

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:50 am

Hi lovesotru,
no you can not mix cut & clear, Fiery wall, hot foot, confusion and come to me baths and bathe in that. These are totally unrelated tricks. And you would never want to bathe in hot foot and confusion salts. You use that on someone else, someone you want to move away or confuse. You can make a floor wash and wash the floor that they walk on with that type of crystals.

I would recommend that you do one spell kit at a time. If you want to get over an old love do the cut and clear. If you want to confuse a person and make them leave do the hot foot spell kit with confusion stuff mixed in there. If you want to draw a new lover, you should do that after you have cut yourself free from the old love. I would do the fiery wall of protection before doing the hotfoot.

Maybe you should go back to your reader and get some magical coaching.

lovsotru
HRCC Student

Unread post by lovsotru » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:58 pm

Thank you for the advice.

lovsotru

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:24 pm

Hi Lovsotru. Svarthyndan / Miss Ida Lundin is 110% correct, you would not mix these items, and I strongly, highly recommend you do as jwmcclin and Devi stated earlier and contact a member of AIRR, who could assist you also as Svarthyndan recommended.

blackcateyes, Ammonia should be diluted with water when used as a household cleaner. So should Chinese Wash.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

lovsotru
HRCC Student

Unread post by lovsotru » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:11 pm

Thanks guys for the guidence & advice which I did follow. Your support is great. Again, thanks all.

lovsotru

elephant22

Unread post by elephant22 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:53 am

hello is there anyone can tell me what can I used to help me with this . I was told I had a dark cloud around me and I will never see my way is there a bath I can used to break that dark cloud? Am going back to school so I need to see my way with no bad engery please help.

elephant22

Unread post by elephant22 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:57 am

I also need to bring my family back together we don't talk to each other in the house . My oldest son has done a lot of damage so his step father done even talk to him .my son need to get in the right track so we can have so peace in the house again so some please tell me what's the best thing to do .

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:09 am

I would make sure this "black" cloud actually exists. I am not sure who told you this, but just make sure it was an actual rootworker. You can get a reading at www.readersandrootworkers.com

Next, I would think you need to do some cleansing work. Everything you need is in the uncrossing spell
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html

Once you have cleansed your home with the chinese wash from the uncrossing spell kit.

You can follow up with a peaceful home honey jar and/or a peaceful home spell kit.
In addition, I would get a reconciliation product for your son, and husband. so they will be okay again

www.luckymojo.com/products-reconciliation.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-peaceful-home.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

Peace water is another thing you can use as well. http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:15 am

First I don't mean to disrespect your reader but since I don't know them I would just ask you to read through this article about fake psychics that miss cat has written.
http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

But to cleans is always good especially when starting a new venture. So therefore
you can cleanse yourself with 13 herb bath or order an uncrossing spellkit, that includes the 13 herbs bath and it also comes with other supplies that will clean you up and also clean up your house.
You can read about uncrossing products here

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

When your house is cleansed I suggest you sprinkle peace water to calm the situation and to get a Peaceful Home honey jar. The honey jar comes with complete instructions for use and you can also order extra blue candles to keep the work going.

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

If you would want supplies to help you succeed in the studies I would order some Crown of Success and some King Solomon Wisdom oil for anointing your head. It can be done every morning before going to school.

elephant22

Unread post by elephant22 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:47 am

Thanks so much . I had my sister friend from trinidad did a reading nd he told me I had a dark cloud over me and that I have some some negative energy aroud me .and that's why everyting in my life is going wrong so the first thing I need is what do I do to remove that and second about school and then whith my husban and son can any one send me a list of all the items I need so I work on this asap . I need to see my way need good things to come to me asap .

elephant22

Unread post by elephant22 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:12 am

All the stuff that the guy told me was very true .so all i need now is to start doing the right thing so I can start seeing my way . I just to have a clear circle around me .need to get things back on track .with my son from being evil and nasty with me gettin that dark cloud off me and for me to do very well in school ,so my dreams can come to light ,

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:49 am

elephant22 wrote:All the stuff that the guy told me was very true .so all i need now is to start doing the right thing so I can start seeing my way . I just to have a clear circle around me .need to get things back on track .with my son from being evil and nasty with me gettin that dark cloud off me and for me to do very well in school ,so my dreams can come to light ,
Read svarthyndan's post and actually follow the links, they'll lead you to the pages with the products you need.
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:04 am

except the oils I mentioned which you can find here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:51 pm

My gynecologist has told me to avoid baths, as I'm prone to UTIs. I've been able to take short baths without a problem, but really soaking for a while can definitely trigger something. So, due to this health constraint, should I take faster baths when using bath products or should I convert everything to a shower, aka only use the soaps I can lather with?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:32 pm

Most spiritual baths don't require a long soak. You can dissolve bath salts in a small quantity of water and take a container into the shower with you.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Hi LilCassandra,
As Miss Michaele said,
You can make a just as effective bath standing up and pouring the water over your body, There is no need for soaking. If you are very very sensitive, you can have a bucket of bath water and portion that water over you. That way none of the water will be reused. This is effective if thrush or Bacterial Vaginosis is also an issue.

Otherwise just stand in the tub and use a scoop to pour the water over you.

Just keep a basin at your feet to catch the water dripping of of you for proper disposal.

I would prefer that method, rather then hurrying or only using soaps.

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Yes I take spiritual baths in a bowl and stand in the shower and pour the bath over my head in three doses for cleansing/uncrossing. When I take an attraction/money/love bath I will set the bowl on the ground and wash up.

Search the forum for baths in a shower. People without tubs take spiritual baths without the tub and you can too. :)

creator27

Unread post by creator27 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:52 am

This may sound like a silly question, but I'll ask it anyway. I've been doing spiritual cleaning of my house and myself, and I wanted to know if there is any impact from moving decorative candles from house to house. I've had decorative candles that I've used in the last 3 houses, they have never been burned and I'm suddenly feeling that perhaps it's time to through them out and start fresh; sort of like buying a new broom when you move into a new house. Am I just being silly about this?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:31 am

Well, wax does absorb energy very well- that's why they make great ritual tools. So if you feel that some unpleasant things that happened and the candles may have absorbed some of that - then certainly tossing them (or dressing them in Uncrossing oil and burning them) may be a good idea if you want a really fresh start.

creator27

Unread post by creator27 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:30 pm

Thanks Devi for taking the time to answer my question. I'm going to toss the candles and start over fresh.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:23 pm

Rather than toss them into the trash, you can recycle the wax or -- alternatively -- you can dress them with an oil such as Road Opener, Cut and Clear, or House Blessing, and burn them as the last spiritual act in your old house, before moving out.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:25 am

Hi everyone,

I had tried this spell last year but to rid someone out of my husband's life- I focused and did exactly as the spell read, but it ultimately got rid of the WRONG person- a "friend" of my husband that all of a sudden my husband wanted nothing to do with- till now they do not speak. How could this have happened?

:-)

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”