Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:27 am

I believe if you use the Intranquil Spirit to bring back your lover then he will return tormented. Hopefully you could work a pink candle to ease his mind, but would it be more powerful/able to counteract the Big Whammie that is the Intranquil Spirit? Have you looked into alternative ways to bring your lover back?

I'm sure more experienced workers will chime in here, but in the meantime check the huge IS thread on the forums. Much information

Hope this helps a bit, and good luck to you!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

leo_gato

Unread post by leo_gato » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:30 am

Thanks, Actually the reason I want him back is to make a sincere and lasting love. Otherwise, why would I bother with him to begin with. So you see I don't know what differences I am should be thinking about. I've worked with Intranquil Spirit in the past but no one ever mentioned any possible real destructive effect until I read this site. I'll figure this out on my own.
[i]leo_gato[/i]

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:38 am

Just burn the Hummingbird Candle by itself. Ask that he returns or that you meet someone better.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:59 am

Leo_gato,

You can burn an Intranquil Spirit candle at the same time as a Chupparrosa candle aka hummingbird. Personally, I like to work the IS with a honey jar spell so that they will not be so angry when they come back. Also, I would make sure that you have gotten a reading to make sure that this is the best course of action for you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:34 am

I am sure that some may disagree with me, but I find working with Intranquil Spirit with something like Chupparrosa at odds with one another. Its like burning an Intranquil vigil on a honey jar.

Allow me to elaborate. The Intraquil Spirit works on the principle of tormenting your target enough that they come back because they are unable to have peace without you. If you are sweetening them to you while doing the Intranquil Spirit work then you are countering the restlessness brought upon by the spirit. Think about it. The spirit is there hammering away at them then they suddenly have this beautiful restful sleep where they dream lovely dreams about you. Its like hitting them with a stick then giving them a cookie. It confuses the poor man/woman.

Now, I believe that if you go the Intranquil route that you need to stick with it. When they *return* is when you start the healing and sweetening work. This helps temper down and smooth things out. This second part is critical because they will come back pissed. But I believe the sweetening work should be done only *after* the Intranquil brought them back.

Mind you this is merely my personal experience and other are welcome to disagree, but it is based off of what I'd like to say is a rather extensive experience with such spirits ;-).

In the words of Miss cat, "I personally do not recommend that a person light an Intranquil Spirit candle and summon a damned soul to torture a lover at the same time that he or she is also lighting candles on a honey jar to sweeten and rconcile with the lover -- because unless both parties are into psychological or physical BDSM (bondage, domination, sado-masochism), this kind of pleasure-pain complex rarely leads to happy results."

So I'd go with either just the Intranquil Spirit or the Chupparrosa, though I think the latter would be better in this case.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:20 pm

I think everyone's situation is different, and this is why it is critical to get a reading to see what methods may fail or not fail. In addition, it can tell how effective certain methods are going to be. We have discussed extensively the effects of the Intranquil Spirit, and if someone wants to used a damned spirit to torture their ex-boyfriend, then that is your own business. I would just make sure that know what you are doing and are aware of the all the issues.

I have never worked the Chuparrosa candle at the same time, as the IS, but that is why I recommended the reading. There aren't any rules saying that you cannot, but the Chuparrosa candle is better for established relationships anyways as it helps with trust, fidelity, and fosters a good relationship rather than reconciliation. If it works for your situation then great, but if not then you need to reevaluate.

I know that honey jars can take sometime to work, and that is why some people like to start honey jars at the same time as the IS or after the IS has been performed. Not all targets will be confused if you do them at the same time as certain works manifest at different rates. I think this is where the reading is crucial to see if doing both at the same time will manifest confusion, or one trumping the other. The target may come back, and by the time a petitioner works the honey jar to make them not so pissed off it may be too late. But again every situation is different.

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:36 pm

I had a reading and 'the lovers' card was drawn if i used the IS.. I just wanted some other opinions if this is a green light?

I will get another reading as i know this is a big decision for me.. i am against it, but it may be the answer... I have tried many other things.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:17 pm

I think you need to get a reading from a rootworker, and one card can not determine if you should go ahead and do this or not. It depends on the position in the spread (if one was used) and in context with the rest of the cards. Based on that one card if only one card was drawn then I would say yes, but I would draw out more cards to see the bigger pictures.

You should get another reading to determine why your magic is failing, and if this will fail as well. Just because you have tried everything else does not mean that working with the IS is going to work either.

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:03 am

Hello Everyone,

Had my first reading yesterday w/Miss Cat blew me away, and Im hoping her rootworker refferal from Airr picks up my case.

In the mean time...

I want to have Intranquility Spirit candles burned at the misc.

A. To make Target feel what Ive felt. B.To bring him back and begin the hardcore work.

Will having candles set at Misc be effective enough to bring a tortured soul from hell to him???

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:37 pm

We cannot tell you of the intranquil spirit will be effective or not. That is something that must be determined by the reading. The intranquil spirit does not have to work for everyone, and it has different effects for people's situation. So you will have to get a reading on that.

Personally, I would follow Miss cat's suggestions, and I am sure she did not recommend the Intranquil Spirit. If you want to do anything in the mean time, then do a honey jar.

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Oh NO Miss Cat did not reccommend any work, she reffered me to an Airr rootworker. I thought of this on my own.

I know nothing is guaranteed, but my question is are having lights set the same as working a kit???

Sorry for the confusion.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:05 pm

I would not start an Intranquil Spirit candle or kit unless it has specifically been recommended to you as appropriate for your case by a professional rootworker. You don't want to bring those kinds of dark energies into love work unless it's absolutely necessary. If you want to have lights set on your case while you wait for your AIRR appointment, then I suggest you go with some of the other love/reconcilation-related candles.

You could have a Restless candle set along with Return to Me and Reconciliation candles for the intended effect without getting a nasty evil spirit involved.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:29 pm

Thank You Devi and Stars. I will be any guidance I get :). Thanks!

Sandi

Unread post by Sandi » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Hi, I light this candle today but accidentally snuffed it out when I set it down. I had it in my hand while I was praying over it but I guess I jostled it too much. Of course I immediately re-light it but am wondering if this will cause any ill effects. Any problems here? Do I need to start over? thanks.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:57 pm

No it is i fine.

Sandi

Unread post by Sandi » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:22 am

Hi, another question, please. I know when working with the Intranquil Spirit you can not contact your target or it ends the spell but you can return missed calls and answer text messages, I assume, right? but - is there a time limit? This may be splitting hairs but my ex called last week but I just wasn't ready to start speaking to him again. (I wasn't expecting such quick results.) Anyway, I would like to return the call now. a week later. Is this considered me getting in contact with him, thus ending the spell, or is it just returning the call? thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:22 am

If he contacted you and that is what you wanted, then you need to make the call unless you are trying to prolong his misery. If you are trying to keep him miserable, then personally I would not contact him. If you are trying to reconcile and to get him to call, then you need to call him back. Some believe the intranquil spirit spell does not end until they come back to you BUT like I said if you are trying to keep them miserable til they come back to you...touching basis with them is going to end the spellwork since making them miserable and having them think about you constantly until THEY come back...is what you want.

Again, if all you wanted was a response from him to call, then you got that and you need to touch basis with him regardless. You can always repeat it if this is the method you choose of getting him back.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:23 pm

The spell ends when your intention determines it to end. For example, if you called up the Intraquility spirit to bring your ex into contact with you then that is what it will do. If you wanted the spirit to bring back your ex to reconcile with you then that is what it will do. What you intend it to do is what it will do.

Sandi

Unread post by Sandi » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:25 am

Hi, thanks for the answers.

So, I ended up burning two candles back to back and had the MISC burning a candle at the same time. Both my candles burned quite cleanly and at a normal pace. The glass was clear and clean. The MISC candle burn, however, was a disaster - slow, haze, soot, stuck herbs, remaining wax.

Do you know how this could happen? Does it mean I have no skills and was just burning down candles? or every time you light a candle, does a different spirit respond hence leading to different burns? something else? thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:42 am

I dont understand why you burned so many candles back to back in the first place, and then on top of that had the MISC light one.

This was not necessary, and to me a waste of money. The intranquil spirit is not going to work any faster or have be stronger than if you light one candle or a million. One can be as effective and it can even a be a birthday candle is not going to be any stronger than if you use 5 birthday candles, or 5 jar or jumbo candles. This is excessive, and was not needed.

Now to me, you are not being clear in your intentions. This man called and texted you, but you were not ready? I mean if you are not ready for your target to respond then do not do spell work. This stuff DOES work, and if you are not ready for this or anything else to work, then do not do it. It is that simple. Because then you will get yourself in a situation where your target may retreat on his or her feelings, but continue to be tormented by the spirit, and the intranquil spirit may just not work with you anymore.

So what do you do next? You need to get an assessment of your situation through a reading from a rootworker, and give more insight into the candle that was lit by the MISC. If your candles were lit AFTER the MISC, which you need to pay attention to when they were burned and compare them to your own, then you might have worked through the obstacles that may have been present through the divination of stuck herbs, a soot, haze, etc that was in that candle.

Furthermore, did you use oils, powders and herbs like the MISC? If you only used oils/powder rather than all of that plus herbs then you are going to get the herbs stuck on the side obviously. In any case, MISC is pretty accurate most of the time, and I would get a reading furthermore on this situation.

Sandi

Unread post by Sandi » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Well, this is where then maybe I misunderstood. I light a second candle because there is talk on this forum about keeping heat on your work by lighting 2nd and 3rd candles of the same type. or even repeating your work. I then had the MISC light a candle because I thought it was often recommended to have a professional back up your work. Maybe those things aren't necessary when working with the Intranquil Spirit? I was just trying to keep the heat up and intent strong.

My first candle was light first but my second candle was light pretty much at the same time as the MISC. I used both oils and herbs.

It's true I did hesitate in returning my target's call but only because I didn't expect such a stir of emotion on my end. I just needed a moment to re-group. I have since replied. but what you said is true. I need to think about that. Maybe that's why the later, MISC candle burned poorly - because of my delay. yup, speculation which a reading can clear but think I am going to hold off for now while things develop.

Thanks for replying, the info and for getting me thinking about the why.......

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Well, you got movement from your first candle and I am assuming your intentions were to get him to contact you, which is why you got. So the first candle divination was correct. The conflict between the MISC candle and perhaps your candle comes from the conflict within you possibly not being read any so forth.

And yes you are right in keeping heat on the situation but I found it unnecessary because you had gotten the movement you desired, and there wasnt really a reason to keep heat. The additional heat on the situation was not needed in a situation where you were just not ready for the results. In any case, the reading is a great option at this point and will tell you how to proceed.

serene

Unread post by serene » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:07 pm

I'm burning candles on a honey jar and was wondering if its ok to say the intranquil prayer without the intranquil candle and will it be effective?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:10 pm

The Intranquil Spirit prayer is a work of torture, and as such it is not compatible with a honey jar, which is for loving sweetness -- unless you are into emotional sado-masochism, in which case, do what thou wilt, but it won't sound, look, or have the magical vibes of conjure.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

trish76

Unread post by trish76 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:38 pm

Triplethreat wrote:I have read, and read and read about The Intranquil Spirit on this thread and the same question keeps coming back to me,
"Why would anyone want torture someone they love in order to "Bring them Back" or to be noticed as some have put it.
I am going to use a very crude example here and if it gets deleted I understand. Could some that is burried (yes I am referring to the book and film) come back in the same way?
I can't seem to comprehend why on earth if you love someone you would hurt them? Break ups happen. It is a part of life. Some people are here for a minute, a small period of time, or for a lifetime-- but they all have one thing in common-- a purpose in our lives.
I do not think I'll ever understand this. We have all experienced heartache. What if it means you should be preparing yourself for someone better?

You know I am very new to hoodoo and I don't understand it. Given that I don't understand it, I am not going to judge it, as from what i have read some practitioners do actually recommend it to their clients, as a last resort. I know personally I would find it difficult to even consider performing such a spell. I am of the opinion that if I have to go to such extremes, there is something inherently wrong with either the person/target or more likely, the relationship as a whole that needs to be addressed. I think I would do a cut and clear before an intranquil spirit. But that is just me...and this is only my opinion based on reading about what the intranquil spirit is, and observation from experiences as noted on this forum.
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

serene

Unread post by serene » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:28 pm

I was unable to get an intranquil candle because of the holiday and was wondering if I can:
use a plain pink glass encased candle, put my ex's name on the candle, turn clockwise 90 degrees and put think of me on the inside of the candle, poke 4 holes in the candle, pour follow me boy and stay with me oil in the holes of the candle, take my ex's picture and write my petitions on it (think of me, come to me, love me forever) on the picture and tape it to the candle and say the intranquil prayer while the candle is burning and it work the same as if I had an intranquil prayer
Also are there any herbs you recommend I use on the candle.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:56 pm

Have you read about the Intranquil Spirit serene? I recommend that you read about it here http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html before proceeding. I am moving this post to the Topic on Intranquil Spirit found in Altar Tools, Religious Statues, Holy Cards, Prayers.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:19 am

Serene - Those two oils that you mentioned will not have anywhere near the effect of the Intranquil Spirit. You might as well just use them for the intent they are intended for, and not try to muck with their energy by attempting to bring the Intranqil Spirit into things.

Actually, if you have not already had a reading with a professional rootworker, then I would hold off on using the Intranquil Spirit until you do so. It's really only appropriate in a very few number of cases, and can cause more trouble than it solves. So unless an expert recommended it for you, I would try something else. You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Liana10
Newly Registered

Unread post by Liana10 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:05 am

Hi

So i have started the process of the intranquility spirit spell and was curious to see what you ppl think about this version...

so my issue is with a guy who is already in love with me but we have never been together in a relationship because of many issues between us that are keeping him from wanting to commit...so i went to get my cards read and this lady told me that he is very in love with me but he has a lot of thigs in the way from keeping him to commits o she said this is what i would have to do in order to get him to commit...she went and made me write on a piece of paper his name seven times with my name written over his seven times...then she gave me a honey jar with that piece of paper in it with a picture of me and him inside..it also looks like it has cinnomin sitcks inside with dirt and someother stuff as well but it smelled good..then she gave me 4 red candles to carve his name 3 times and two crosses on each candle and every tues and fri for the next 2 weeks burn one candle on top of the jar saying the intanquil spirit spell...im sort of confused though because everyone says this is to make someone contact you or get an ex back...but one we never been in a relationship and two he already loves me and keeps contact with me but tends to keep his distance from me and claims he is costantly miserable with his life...so i dont understand why she would have me cast this spell??? supposly she says it will to get him to commit...im lost please help me

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:58 am

First, this forum is specifically for customers and interested persons looking to purchase and use Lucky Mojo's products and services. We cannot advise you on what another reader said or ask you to do. However, I will post here a link to the Intranquil Spirit (http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html) and advise you to get a reading with AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org). This is the Association of Independent Readers and Root workers who are highly respected, knowledgeable and very ethical with their clients.

Please understand that the Intranquil Spirit is used in love spells designed to torment a departed lover until he or she returns

Also, read about Readers, Rootworkers, and Black Gypsies: How to Tell Genuine Psychic Readers and Rootworkers in the Hoodo and Conjure Tradition from the "Free Psychic Tarot" Frauds, Fraudulent Mediums, phoney "Santeria" priests and priestess, bogus "Paleros," and fake "Vodoo" or "Vodou" mambos and priests (http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html)

ladydawn

Unread post by ladydawn » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:54 pm

I'm looking for a spell to make him recognize what he did wrong and feel badly about it to the point of restlessness or guilt. would this spell be appropriate or should I consider a different one?

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:36 am

No. The Intranquil Spirit torments someone into coming back, that doesn't make them see the errors of their ways.

ladydawn

Unread post by ladydawn » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:48 pm

what would be an appropriate spell for that then?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:50 pm

ladydawn this type of spell has been discussed here in the forum. Please use the search option and identify an appropriate spell. This section discusses Working with the Intranquil Spirit only.

BLACKCAT20

Unread post by BLACKCAT20 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:10 am

how do u use the spell, help me out please

Nefaereti

Unread post by Nefaereti » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:43 am

Sorry to be a noob, just busting in to the conversation. :)

You can find info re: SM and how to work with her here: http://www.luckymojo.com/santisimamuerte.html

and

here's some info on the Intranquil Spirit prayer: http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

Yes, they are for more "advanced" workers...but they do indeed work...Trust me, I know. :)

tiredofdaBS

Unread post by tiredofdaBS » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:08 pm

What happens if you turn on 2 candles at the same time for the intranquil spirit how will it affecr the target?

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:20 pm

More candles doesn't equal more power.

tiredofdaBS

Unread post by tiredofdaBS » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:33 pm

Ok thank you

tiredofdaBS

Unread post by tiredofdaBS » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Has anyone else had bubbles coming from the wax of the candle i just saw two while i was saying the prayer, is that a good sign or not

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Bubbles are always coming up from the wax. I dont think that is a sign of anything. It is just what happens when the wax gets heated up.

tiredofdaBS

Unread post by tiredofdaBS » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:56 pm

Oh ok thanks stars lol i wont constantly look into it cuz i know the more u look into it it will take longer to work, i think i read that somewhere just to try to forget bout the work that it should work faster. Is that true

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:18 pm

Its not that you should forget about the work. Its that you should not obsess, and dwell on your work. I mean if someone is constantly questioning if a step worked or not that takes away from the energy of the spell. We have talked about this quite a bit on the forum. I would not completely forget about your work, but watching it like a pot of boiling water is more of what I mean when I speak about it. But I would say that the work should be given a considerable amount of time to manifest. If it does not, then one should get a reading to see what else can be done regarding the manner. This is why getting a reading before starting work is helpful.

Daphne

Unread post by Daphne » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:04 pm

I'am a member of the forum for a while and really enjoy ready the forum and listening to advice. I know the question I have is irrelevant to this site but since it was made mention of here I go forward and ask. Just how powerful and effective are paleros? I lit a candle thought LM and had some work done though one for the same outcome. The candle reading saw positive results to my goal, however it has been 3-4 months of the works and I have not seen any kind of movement towards my goal just everything going in the opposite direction. Does this kind of work take time? I know hoodoo talks about, 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months but I don't think they abide by such. I know some of the readers that frequent this site know of such information and would like to get better knowledge. I'am in contact with my worker but he just tells me not to worry to just wait and see.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:02 pm

Paleros are priests of the Palo religion - so it's rather inappropriate for anyone to make any pronouncements about whether clergy are effective or not. And since the majority of hoodoo practitioners are not clergy (some are, but since hoodoo is not a religion there are no hoodoo priest/esses, and they would be clergy of some specific faith) you can't really compare apples to oranges.

Sorry.

randomthoughts

Unread post by randomthoughts » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:05 am

Hi,

I decided to go ahead with using the IS Spell on my target. I have a rootworker who decided to take on my case to work the spell for me.

This might sound strange, I dont know, but I decided to pray to the Intranquil Spirit the other nite in my room asking for a sign if they are willing to help. I was in deep meditation while asking. I received 3 signs since then.

First sign
The following nite my target checked my profile and she hasnt in over 2-3weeks.

Second sign
My hair is beginning to fall off.. This never happened before.. Not a lot, but it's definitely catching my attention since its really something new. I doubt its a coincidence.

Third sign
This is probably the creepiest. Last nite, a good friend of mine (who I met after my ex broke up w/ me) received a friend request with my ex's name. We concluded that it is not my ex, but, my friend has a very very rare name that no one in this world has.. she is the only one with that name on facebook by the way. So why would someone with my ex's name - also from ny but an older lady - want to friend my friend??? Me and my friend talk about her all the time and she really thought it was my ex probably stalking me, but its not.

I emailed my rootworker to see if he can read this for me. What do you guys think?? Is this a stretch, or am I going nuts???

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:29 am

randomthoughts,

I would leave working with the intranquil spirit up to you rootworker, and any other work up to them. By you praying to the intranquil spirit, especially if you are not adept at doing so can create problems such as making yourself intranquil.

So...leave it to them. As for the signs, I mean that is something you are going to need your rootworker to read for you to see if in fact these are signs. The hair falling out is odd and I would not consider this a sign of your work. But the other two signs could be an indication of your work working.

However, you wanting to work the IS on your own can show lack of dedication and belief in your own work. Leave it to your professional.

Good luck.

cmarmolejo
Newly Registered

Unread post by cmarmolejo » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:42 am

So I think that someone summoned the intranquil spirit to bother me and my best friend. We were both attacked by this spirit last night and it choked us both and would let us sleep. It shook us and well when we spoke in the morning, we told each other of what had happened. So she has a crazy ex bf who is crazy enough to envoke a spirit to bother us both because he hates me for not letting him manipulate her. She has been broken up with him for a long while now and he recently began to email her and bother her. So how do I reverse this spirit on him? help! I'm so sleepy! I cant even go to school or get out of bed because I'm exhausted. Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:55 am

I am placing this in the Intranquil Spirit thread, but, basically, if you have been troubled by this spirit, you should cleanse, then prepare yourself with Psalm 121 for protection. Dressing the four corners of your bed with Protection Oil is also indicated.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

nesnah10

Unread post by nesnah10 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:19 am

HI! this is Nesnah. I just had an intranquility candle set at the missionary church almost a month ago(22nd). I was wondering how long will you have to wait to light another one?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:38 pm

You can light on whenever you want. In addition, you need to get a reading to see if it is effecting your target.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

Phrygian

Unread post by Phrygian » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:43 pm

Firstly, Thank you for your time for reading this following post. really appreciate it.

I am buying the intranquil spell kit tonight.
I have a few questions.

1) how do i dress the candle if its a glass encased candle ?

2) i know i'm suppose to not contact her. problem is she does contact me in a mean way just to tell me things, i don't want to hear, on purpose even if they are not true..so should i just cut all possible contact with her (eg. msn, skype, facebook) so that she can tame down and pull herself together?

3) i did a honey jar.. she did sweeten up a whooooooole lot. it is just random fits she gets, just to rub it in my face...

Thank you for all possible answers to my question. :)

Thank you again! :D

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:58 pm

1. The spell kit will come with instructions. But what I like to do when dressing glass encased candles aka vigil lights. I like to take a clean heated LONG nail ( just heat it for a few seconds), and poke some holes in it. You can do the same with a screw driver. I like to use odd numbers such as 7 or 9 (you dont have to use odd numbers as this is a preference from some practitioners) and I like to put a drop of each oil in each hole along with the sachet powders.

2. Um...I am not against doing the Intranquil Spirit. I am for doing it in appropriate situations. This situation does not seem appropriate for the behavior your target is doing. Because if she is telling you all these "mean" things, and you want to "tame" her and have her pull herself together...then sorry to say..the intranquil spirit is NOT for you.The intranquil spirit is going to probably make her act more hostile and mean towards you. This is not a "pull herself together" kinda spell. This is to make someone restless, and make them come to you. This is not what you want. She is coming towards you BUT she is just acting like she doesnt want you anymore,a nd she is upset.

I would get a reading if you have not had one already. I would go with a honey jar towards reconciliation, and return to me (you will have to purchase these products separately).

I would go with the reconciliation spell kit as well since you already have a honey jar going.

If she is rubbing it in your face, then perhaps you need to do a skull candle spell to get into her thought so that she speaks more sweetly of you.

All in all you need a reading to see what else you can do. The intranquil spirit spell kit is not for you, and is not appropriate to this situation. It is not going to stop her from rubbing it in your face. It is not going to make her be more tame in the sense that she is going to all of a sudden love you.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com
www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-reconciliation.html

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:01 pm

Starsinthesky is absolutely right. In your other thread we already advised that the way to go may be the reconciliation spell kit. This healing of hurts and calming down is far more appropriate for your situation.

Phrygian

Unread post by Phrygian » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:15 am

Hello all people from lucky mojo forum.
Firstly, thank you very much for taking the time for potential advice :)

Ok I just ordered the intranquil spirit spell kit! I cant wait to use it but i have a ton of questions.
but these are the most important ones!

1) me and my ex are on talking terms.
2) my ex is in another country.
3) i already did a honey jar to sweeten her.

how can i make the most of the intranquil spirit spell kit to make it work for me :)

Thank you very much. Please do let me know.

Phrygian

Unread post by Phrygian » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:15 am

Hello all people from lucky mojo forum.
Firstly, thank you very much for taking the time for potential advice :)

Ok I just ordered the intranquil spirit spell kit! I cant wait to use it but i have a ton of questions.
but these are the most important ones!

1) me and my ex are on talking terms.
2) my ex is in another country.
3) i already did a honey jar to sweeten her.

how can i make the most of the intranquil spirit spell kit to make it work for me :)

Thank you very much. Please do let me know.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:56 am

Phrygian, you asked basically the same exact questions earlier and have already gotten advice on the matter.

Please do not multiple post the same thing - it is against forum policy.

Reconciliation conjure has been advised over Intranquility already. Intranquility is an extremely harsh curse-type conjure that is not suitable in all cases, and you've been advised that it is not what is best for you. I would advise you to read through this entire thread to better learn the true nature of the Intranquility spirit and spell, so that you will reconsider your approach, and choose to work in a way that is more likely to have the effect you are going for.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:26 am

Phrygian, Devi is absolutely right. Devi, myself, and starskinthesky and other experienced posters have given you advice on your situation. We have advised that reconciliation products are the way to go.

You have refused to listen to us. To me this is rather silly. Why bother asking advice if you are myopically going to hone in on what *you* want and ignore all else. You have some how incorrectly come to the conclusion that somehow the Intranquil Spirit is "stronger" or "better" than what we've advised. You are incorrect in your assumption.

For clarity's sake I shall reiterate my points.

1. You are new to this tradition and therefore may be ill-equiped to handle a spirit like the Intranquil Spirit. You are obviously desperate enough to try this and your desperation has made you deaf to our repeated advice. This is not a good state to be in to deal with this spirit.

2. There is already a great deal of tensions in your relationship. These need to be addressed with Reconciliation products to help soothe the hurts and ensure that your gilfriend returns.

3. The Intranquil Spirit will bring your already pissed off ex to you even more pissed off. This can lead to a disaterous result from which you may not be able to salvage your relationship, that is if it doesn't ensnare you instead.

If you decide to actually listen to our advice, go with the Reconciliation spell kit.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:32 am

I agree with Devi Spring and Conjureman Ali.

But before you do consider doing anymore work you need to see how conceivable it is for you and your ex to get back together considering they are in another country.

I really think you should consider getting a reading BEFORE proceeding on with anymore work. It will help save you time, and be more effective to see what products/spellwork will be best for your situation.

Ideally, reconciliation happens when the two parties are on speaking terms. It is great to ensure the bringing together of two past lovers. I would not mess that up with open communication.

In addition, you need to keep working on your honey jar, and I would get a check up on that in the reading.
www.readersandrootworkers.com

FivePlusFour

Unread post by FivePlusFour » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:30 pm

OK, I'm going to say a few things that perhaps have not been said yet (I went through this entire thread last night and today). They may or may not help other forum browsers who are unsure about this spell. I don't want to get "flamed" for asking/saying anything out of the ordinary either. :lol: Not that I think this is going to happen, but these are questions that may travel outside of the box for some.

Intranquility oil: Is this oil technically in the 'crossing' family (if that's an appropriate term to use) of products? Which brings me to the next part...

I have seen a variation of this spell which uses Follow Me Boy instead of Intranquility oil (as well as a candle that is NOT a glass-encased vigil), and I wonder if the substitution/variation of the oil has a significant impact (although I do not necessarily need someone to clarify since this is NOT part of the spell kit sold in Lucky Mojo's shop). This is not to say that the spell variant ONLY used Follow Me Boy, it's to say that it is the only oil that has been changed in said spell.

The impact I'm thinking is this: Instead of only feeling restless and literally "Intranquil", the target instead also feels like they have to see/contact the petitioner (a feeling one would get from being affected by the Follow Me Boy condition oil). Does this make sense?

I also wonder if the Intranquility oil has something to do with the way people end up acting or feeling IF it is indeed in the family of "crossing" products (common sense might say it is, but only someone from this board can tell me this for sure). Calling on the spirit alone I'm sure does something, but is there a reason for this oil besides the aid of calling on the spirit? Does it 'up the Intranquility ante' so to speak?

I'm not sure there is much documentation out on the internet for the use of the variation I mentioned (as it is, there is not much public documentation on how people actually feel while being influenced by this spell except for hearsay, observing, divining, etc). But the speculation everywhere on the net makes me wonder how many people actually have firsthand experience with this thing--word of mouth is huge. It's like the European concept of "Karma" and how it traveled and scared everyone out of doing certain things, for lack of a better example. I have had one person tell me that it really is NOT that torturous in the sense that everyone makes it out to be (as they had it cast on themselves). Which again, brings me to the next part...

Spell timing in the Hoodoo tradition: are there instructions in the spell kit that state which times are best to do this spell? If someone has done this spell on a Tuesday... yikes? Isn't that the day ruled by Mars? Or Saturday night, which is ruled by Saturn. Both days are horrible for anything love-related but great for revenge and chaos. Why isn't there more emphasis on the timing of this spell in this thread? This is not to criticize the mods and contributors, but after all I've read I think this has some merit and should be mentioned again.

I would say (to those curious and/or scared about this spell who insist on trying or who it has been recommended to), after all I've read about this thing... If you can...do the spell on a Friday in the Venus hour, or a Monday in the Venus hour. You can google "planetary hours" and it will lead you to information to calculate when these hours show up.

Also (as if it has not been repeated enough), get a reading! They are good investments and will give you a ton of clarity about a situation before investing your time and money. There are a lot of different variables in each situation.

I've been gearing up to do this spell (the variant) based on a reading I got, so I've been definitely doing my research..... I must say that the thread had me confused and second-guessing even my reader's advice so I can imagine everyone else reading this thread got confused at times as well.

Apologies for the ultra-long post. I hope someone finds some use in it.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”