Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense Powder Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo incense powders, joss sticks, and natural botanical resin incenses in your spiritual practices.
kittynmoon

Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense Powder Questions and Answers

Unread post by kittynmoon » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:07 am

This stuff works on stubborn hard to get rid of spirits. It is pretty powerful stuff, much stronger than traditional sage and sweetgrass when you are trying to clear negative spirits from a home. I highly recomend this product.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense Powder Questions and Answers

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:34 am

Good to know! I have it on my list next time I order from LM. :) I just adore Tibetan incense in general - the smell is divine, and the spiritual effects are undeniable.

I wouldn't try to use sweetgrass to clear a home, though. That's for after the space is already clear and you are trying to bring in blessings. I also always use a blend of herbs when fumigating in order to approach the clearing from several different angles. You may find you have better luck if you take a similar approach. Tibetan incense is nearly always a blend of herbs, which is one reason it's so effective. If you're dealing with spirits, then camphor is one substance that should be included in a fumigation blend, which can certainly include sage and other clearing herbs.

But the Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense makes things easy and guesswork free!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

kittynmoon

Unread post by kittynmoon » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:39 am

Of course you are right about the sweetgrass.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:52 pm

I will be getting some of this to have on hand as well, so I thank you for your recommendation of the product Kittynmoon!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

aldagsee
Forum Member

Unread post by aldagsee » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:17 pm

Devi Spring wrote:Good to know! I have it on my list next time I order from LM. :) I just adore Tibetan incense in general - the smell is divine, and the spiritual effects are undeniable.

I wouldn't try to use sweetgrass to clear a home, though. That's for after the space is already clear and you are trying to bring in blessings. I also always use a blend of herbs when fumigating in order to approach the clearing from several different angles. You may find you have better luck if you take a similar approach. Tibetan incense is nearly always a blend of herbs, which is one reason it's so effective. If you're dealing with spirits, then camphor is one substance that should be included in a fumigation blend, which can certainly include sage and other clearing herbs.

But the Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense makes things easy and guesswork free!
My piece of advise is don't use Camphor if there is someone pregnant inside your household. But it's very potent when added in Chinesse wash.

aldagsee
Forum Member

Unread post by aldagsee » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:51 am

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, first off, my family and I has been struck with strong negative energies or bad juju in our house.

I know I would need a reading from an AIRR member which I intend to do.

My plan though is

1) Smudge my entire house with smoke of Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense to get rid of any stubborn spirits that has been lurking inside our residence for years.

2) Clean or wash my entire house with Chinese Wash, Blessed Salt, and a whole 4 oz bottle of Fiery Wall of Protection Oil inside my windows. I intend to use three bottles of Chinese Wash in a five gallon bucket to make my wash more potent.

3) Then after the entire cleaning I will put Camphor squares in each corner of the house. I will also put some Fiery Wall of Protection Oil inside my windows.

Would this be feasible?

Thanks for any suggestions. on the wash.

By the way this is a great forum.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:22 am

Personally, I dont think you need to be so heavy handed with the washing products.

You don't need to have 3 bottles of Chinese Wash in a 5 gallon bucket. That just seems overly obsessive. In addition, you don't need to use an entire 4 oz. bottle of Fiery Wall of Protection Oil either. You can literally use a few drops.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:05 pm

I agree with stars, more washing products in the water does not equal better cleaning.

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:33 am

I agree with the above posters, more is not better in the wash. Your floors will probably just get sticky.

I would not put 4 oz of oil in a floorwash. Get the Fiery Wall of Protection bath salts or use just a few drops of the oil. Use the Chinese Wash as is described: 1-3 teaspoons per pail of water.

If you want a really strong job, start with the Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense.

Then, I would rather use a mixture of Chinese Wash, Uncrossing Bath Crystals and tea-water made from boiled 13-Herb Bath.

After that, do second inward wash with Fiery Wall of Protection Bath Salts dissolved in water.

Dressing the windows and the doors with Fiery Wall of Protection Oil is a great idea, and so is the use of Camphor squares in the corners.

You can also burn a small white blessing candle in every room once you've cleansed it.

aldagsee
Forum Member

Unread post by aldagsee » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:51 am

Would the Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense would be a good start to begin with (first day of cleaning). Then secondarily wash everything with chinese wash, uncrossing crystals, 13-herb bath and bathsalt the following day. After driving everything in the front door apply FWoP in the doors and windows and light up each room with a blessing candle (could I purchase this blessing candle at LMC)?

Your advices are great. Thanks to all for saving me on that sticky floor, if so, it could have been a disaster.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:04 am

Aldagse, we sell many types of white candles for blessing. A dozen 4" white candles will be most inexpensive, if you dress them yourself with Blessing OIl and purchase one small Star Candle Holder for use in each room.

A more costly way to go would be to purchase a dressed, fixed, and prayed over Blessing Vigil Candle for each room. (In this case, the candles would be pre-dressed for you, and you would not need to order any Blessing Oil.

There are also numerous choices between those: 6" candles, 9: jumbo candles, votice lights, white figural candles, etc. Basically, you can choose the colour white in any form, and dress the candle with Blessing Oil.

See all of our candle selections here:

http://luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

By the way, Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense is one of our most unusual products, and is highly regarded by all who have used it in their homes. It is unique.

ISP-SPE-TIBE
Tibetan Ghost-Purging Incense
$9.00

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

aldagsee
Forum Member

Unread post by aldagsee » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:45 pm

Thanks so much cat and to every one involved like stars, turnsteel and svarnthyndan. Cat, I'll visit your store again pretty soon to buy all the supplies I need plus I need a lighting on the chapel. I have been there before and I just reside nearby (vallejo). Plus I love to be around your lovely place cause its so calm and peaceful.

CookieMonster
Forum Member

Unread post by CookieMonster » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:48 pm

Hello Everyone:

Could someone/anyone please help me with two questions I have:

What is the difference between the Banishing Incense Powder made by Lucky Mojo and the Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense Powder which Lucky Mojo imports and sells?

Is one more effective, easy to use, have a different purpose/outcome, etc.?

What can be used to rid my home permanently of spirits that are currently there and will not leave even though they have been asked to? I don't feel they are evil spirits but I don't want any spirits in my home.

Thank you for your help!

Cookie

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:07 pm

The difference is cultural. One culture's magical and spiritual and religious practices may not be deemed "more effective" than another. We do not engage in religious debates here.:-)

Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense is described accurately on our web site as follows:

"Large mylar packet printed in blue and silver contains Tibetan purging incense used for purification of homes from ghosts through the aid of the Blue God; blended from 40 sacred herbs, this incense powder has been prayed over by celibate nuns for 40 days. This is a highly traditional spiritual incense made by Tibetan refugees living in Taiwan."

ISP-SPE-TIBE
Tibetan Ghost-Purging Incense
$9.00

From this you can deduce that it is a product that derives from the indigenous Bon portion of Tibetan Buddhism. It removes ghosts, which are considered to be "defiling" in that religion.

Banishing Incense Powder is also described on our web site. The description is as follows:

"To remove unwanted people or conditions; far milder than Hot Foot."

IPD-HOO-BANI
Banishing Incense Powder
$5.50

Since your desire is to remove spirits, you would want to get the Tibetan Ghost-Purging Incense Powder.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

CookieMonster
Forum Member

Unread post by CookieMonster » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Hello Everyone:

1) Is it possible to roll up the Tibetan purging incense into a cone like you can with the Lucky Mojo Banishing incense?

2) If so, can I use half and half or only a little or?

3) If not, would I be able to include some of the Tibetan Purging incense with the Lucky Mojo Banishing incense when rolling it into a cone?

4) I am trying to avoid using those charcoal disks since it appears many people have issues either getting them lit or keeping them lit. Any ideas, please?

Thanks for your help,
Cookie Monster :?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:44 pm

1) Yes.

2) Yes.

3) Yes.

4) I have no problem with charcoal disks and prefer them to burning loose powder incense because they lead to an even burn. I use them fresh from the wrapper and i close the wrapper around the remainder of the pack. They do not keep well in rainy weather. Think of them as something that must be stored in an air-proof container and they will be fine.

Your mileage may vary.
catherine yronwode

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:46 pm

I did answer when I answered freezer for storage. (which was recommeded to me; although I have not tried it.)

Although I do not do this, it was recommended to me by a friend in the conjure community.

I work and heat mine up in a different way, that I really ran across. It can actually be dangerous and pose a liability, which is why I am not willing to share the methods that I utilize. According to this friend of mine, if you store the disks in the freezer, they will work just fine if you live in an area like me. I live in Florida-- the land of humidity and where everything is a flood zone.

Top one line answer.

Thanks!

Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

CookieMonster
Forum Member

Unread post by CookieMonster » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:49 am

Hello Cathetine and everyone else,

Is there any specific Psalm that should be said when using the Tibetan ghost purging incense in cone firm? Same goes for Lucky Mojo Banishing incense.

Should I also be telling the spirits that they must leave while burning either if these incenses?

Thank you very much for your help! :idea:

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:37 pm

Hi CookieMonster,

A number of different psalms could be helpful. An excellent link to look through them is provided by AIRR here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Psalms. Specifically, psalms 10, 15, 29, 40, 66, 145 may be helpful depending on what type of intervention you'll be doing.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Ariel10
Forum Member

Unread post by Ariel10 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:06 am

Will using Tibetan Ghost-purging incense rid the home of benevolent ghosts as well as malevolent? I want to try the Tibetan incense but i want the benevolent ghosts to stay. Any replies greatly appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:52 am

Hello, Bianca,
I use the Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense all the time (and absolutely love it). For me, it doesn't seem to chase away any good spirits in my home. At my Boveda, my ancestors are absolutely present. Now, when I do burn this incense, I usually do it at night before going to sleep (and I can feel peacefulness in my house). Then, in the daytime, I call my ancestor spirits (and other spirits). However, not sure if they've always been around or if they come when I call them. I really haven't experiemented/checked to see exactly what happens.
Maybe someone else on the forum has had other experiences or more input??

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:53 am

Bianca70, your question is one of many that i file under the general heading, "Will my magic backfire, do what i don't want it to do, or produce bad side-effects?"

Please consider that Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense Powder is made according to culturally time-tested recipes that are between 400 and 700 years old. It is compounded for specific purposes, namely to cleanse a location of defilement by spirits of disease, to subdue devils (demonic spirits)and remove obstacles, to protect from harm, to remove impurities, and to bring lasting peace and longevity at home. It is not made to "rid the home of benevolent ghosts," so there is no ground upon which to assume that it will somehow have that unfortunate side-effect, and after all these centuries of manufacture and use, if it did have a tendency to do that, i think we'd have heard about it by now.

Read more about Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense Powder here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpu ... cense.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Ariel10
Forum Member

Unread post by Ariel10 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:26 am

I thank you both for your replies, makes sense! :). I will be ordering the Tibetan Incense.

stelz
Forum Member

Unread post by stelz » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:08 pm

Will this be back in stock at some point? It looks powerful. :)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:03 pm

I tried ordering some by clicking on the "Add to Cart" button just now, and got the notice: "This item was not added to the cart because the SKU could not be found." Looks like the shopping cart gremlins are getting restless again.

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:30 am

I had no problem adding this item to a shopping cart. I will consider including it in my next order.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:24 pm

Mama Micki

Neither did I, today -- three days later. I love that stuff :D

jin1010
Newly Registered

Unread post by jin1010 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:15 pm

Hellow , i am from Malaysia, i and my friend got this Black magic and i want to find out what incense powder should i use to get rid of this demon in my body (very strong) and evil from the house (very strong).

Regards,
Jin

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:04 am

This Tibetan Purging Incense is perfect for the home, Jin. Just click the link above to purchase!

I prefer cleansing baths for spirits that have attached themselves to a person. Try mixing Run Devil Run and Uncrossing bath crystal with a splash of Buffalo Ammonia.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - AIRR Ombudsman - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

Ethereal48
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ethereal48 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:47 pm

This forum is so helpful and this thread is exactly what I was looking for. I stumbled upon the Tibetan Ghost Purging Insence on the LM website and it's exactly what I'm looking for. I am ordering it right now. Thank you everyone for all your clear explanations and how to use it along with the Chinese wash and fiery wall of protection products. I will light a white candle in each room dressed with protection oil after I have burned the insence, washed my home and anointed my doors and windows with fiery wall of protection oil.
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus
Thank you Archangel Michael

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:20 am

Hi Ethereal48,

So happy to hear this great news!

Please keep us posted!

Thank-you!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

Ethereal48
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ethereal48 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:06 am

Thank you Susan. I sure will :)
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus
Thank you Archangel Michael

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:14 am

You are most welcome, Ethereal48!

Best to you! :)
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

Santiago
HRCC Student

Unread post by Santiago » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:47 am

Is the Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense self-lighting like Lucky Mojo's incenses, or is it more ideal with a charcoal tablet?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:14 pm

Santiago,

Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense incense is self-lighting.

Santiago
HRCC Student

Unread post by Santiago » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:33 pm

awesome. thank you. i used it as on a charcoal disk, but I'll try it as i use my other condition incenses. Thank you MissMIchaele!! :)

EDIT::Regarding the incense, it's awesome. I just used it in my vehicle and it does wonders. I'm going to keep Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense on hand and stocked up at home and at the school

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:40 pm

Hello, Santiago,

I have recently learned from a Tibetan that I should not use charcoal with this incense, under any circumstances. So, we learn something new everyday!!

Take care

Santiago
HRCC Student

Unread post by Santiago » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:06 pm

I just saw this post Miss Aida, thank you kindly for sharing!! :)

Hopeful1016
Forum Member

Unread post by Hopeful1016 » Sat May 20, 2017 6:57 pm

From reading the thread I take it, this is a powered incense. What could i burn it on?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 21, 2017 8:36 pm

Hello, Hopeful1016

It's self lighting but I use charcoal

Now the Tibetans says not to use charcoal but I do it anyway,

A metal censer is fine

Take care

Okimamma
Forum Member

Unread post by Okimamma » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:57 am

Hi!
Two questions:
1. Do I have to open windows when using ghost purging incense like we do for sage? It is just really hot here, and takes forever to re-cool the house after burning with the windows open.

2. What is the reason the Tibetans say never to use charcoal?

Thank you!

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:29 am

Greetings, Okimamma.

I hope you are on good spirits. Anytime you are purging something out of your home, you have to open your windows and (recommended) doors. The reason why is that type of energy has to go somewhere, & you want it out of your house.

As for the second question, Miss Aida May know the answer to that one.

Miss Nikki.
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:35 am

Okimamma wrote: It is just really hot here, and takes forever to re-cool the house after burning with the windows open.
You may want to time your incense-cleansing for the cooler part of the day. Where I live, that's early morning as well as an hour or two after sunset.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Incenses and Resins in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”