Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

trish76

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by trish76 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:29 am

Thanks everyone for the replies. I happen to have all the suggested items on hand, including the double action red/black candle. Van Van is my favorite Lucky Mojo oil by far, I use it on myself quite often. I'm getting low on it actually, I need to reorder some. I wish it came in a bigger bottle. I will definitely incorporate it into this work. :D
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:07 am

I am going to use the break up spell kit to get rid of the friendship also going to enhance that with a vinegar jar but am just waiting for the products to start it. I didnt understand the ammonia jar to reverse back luck to good I thought it would reverse whatever situation you write on the paper. The only reason I even mentioned it was bc I have an empty jar and ammonia on hand so I thought maybe I could have done it to start 'paving the way' for a reversal of friends and breaking them up.

But if its not a good idea I can wait for the LM supplies ...

Patiently waiting for my LM Kit and oils and herbs ..... patiently. :)
Thank you St Anthony & St Martha for your help during my time of need
Thank you St Dymphna for helping on my behalf
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Lucky Mojo's Break Up spell kit comes with a jar that is ready to be made into a vinegar jar. It'll come with everything you need and full instructions on how to make the jar.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:35 am

Thanks for letting me know that Conjure man. I already ordered the break up spell kit, I thought it was different than the vinegar jar! Can I add other break up herbs to the kit items? From what I read unlike the honey jar where less is more, the vinegar jar more is more. What is your expert opinion? Also do you only put dried items in the jar? I saw a red hot pepper in the market that looked perfect for the jar, its both green and red, can this be put in as well? Its raw not dried, I was thinking to put it in as is or chop it up?

Very anxious to start this one!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:49 am

First off, its not about less being more in honey jars, and more is more in vinegar jars. It is more about what is EFFECTIVE to your goal, and situation. I mean each honey jar is different, and each vinegar jar is going to be different. And some vinegar jars like to use war water, and some people like to use vinegar, sour milk, feces,toilet water, etc. Also, there are many different herbs you can use for the situation.

In any case, yes for the break up spell kit you can include vinegar and add other break up herbs to the kit. You can work it just like a vinegar jar. A vinegar jar doesnt have to be in a jar, but its more about being a container spell.

For the peppers,you should be looking at hot peppers, cayenne, and/or jalapeno. The idea is to get them as HOT as possible as it will help heat things up between the targets. You can go with the pepper flakes as well.I would not use bell peppers as they are not hot as the others. Now can you use raw peppers well you could for the vinegar jar. I would perhaps put their personal concerns and/or pictures and/or name papers inside the pepper.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:22 am

Thanks for the clarification and more detailed explanation Stars.

I have an empty salsa jar ready to do the breakup spell vinegar jar, as for the peppers I have a jalapeno and a red hot pepper. I was going to slice them up so the juices make everything burn quicker in the jar. Do I have to include the whole pepper or can it be just part of it? I have black mustard seeds and cayene pepper powder on hand too. I dont have personal concerns of all the members but I do have a band photo their names and their birthdays. I just have personal effects of my husband should I put that in?

Also can I add in another friend of his in there that is encouraging him to leave me? This is the one that wants him as a 'wingman' bc he is newly divorced and wants my husband to be free to go out with him. Or should he go into a separate jar bc he isnt associated with the band?

Thanks again to everyone and I hope that others are finding this thread helpful as well.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:27 am

I would include the entire pepper if not then the cayenne pepper, and black mustard seeds can be worked with. yes the band photo and birthdays are fine. Yes you can include the personal concerns of your husband.

No you can put the friend in the vinegar jar as well. I would write on a petition that you want your husband to separate from (band member names) and (annoying friend). But I think you should get some stop gossip for the friend in the meantime. Or you can work a freezer jar on him to freeze him and his mouth away from your husband.

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:52 am

Thanks once again Stars! I will add the entire peppers with the other items that come in the break up kit. I think someone told me that I can laminate a personal concern like a hair so that I can reuse it, is this true?

I'm so glad I can add that other friend in there as well. I would love to get some stop gossip but it would take a long time to get if I ordered now. I wish I lived closer to CA. I still havent gotten my LM stuff I ordered 2 weeks ago. I will look into doing the freezer spell. Can I use a lemon to stop him from speaking or must it be a tongue? I dont know if it matters but a pig or beef tongue?

--on a side note the dill pickle and fig freezer spells at the bottom fo the freezer spells page had me wincing and crossing my legs...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:10 am

It takes time to get lucky mojo products. You can use a reseller which you can search for on the forum in the future as we have spoken about that topic.

I have never heard of laminating, but I can't see why not. I would just take his personal concerns and put it in the name paper and tape it to the bottom of the vinegar jar while you shake it. I have heard of practitioners not putting things inside a container spell but just putting it underneath while they burn the candle on top or work with it. But if you are worried put a picture or something inside, and put the hair underneath.

Please refer to this for any questions regarding a freezer spell. But in short yes a lemon can be worked with to shut someone up.
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:08 am

I will look into resellers for the future when I need products to be received quicker. Thanks for that suggestion.

As for the laminating I think it was mentioned that Devi Spring said it would be ok to laminate a picture of the person with a strand of his hair on the front of the photo so that it could be reused for future work. I was able to cut quite a few of his hairs so I have enough but am considering laminating one of them for reusable purposes if I need to do anything else in the future.

I read the link you mention and at the top of the page it suggests that a tongue is meant to silence a person and a lemon to sour someones life, as I read further on it does mention lemon to silence as well. Just making sure.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:18 am

Yes, you can basically make a "prayer card"-type link to a person that can be reused. I generally make it using a hair, a picture with their full legal name and DOB written on the back, and then the whole thing laminated.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:22 am

Thanks so much Devi Spring for clarifying this. It really is a great idea.

So when using this prayer card it would be used underneath the jar/candle/bottle? Taped if necessary?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:16 pm

I just use those for burning under candles (glass-encased, or in a candle holder). For bottle spells, you'll still want the concern in there with the herbs, so this method wouldn't be appropriate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:34 pm

Thats a very creative idea! just be careful with laminating,and do a couple of test runs with your own hair or something.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:30 pm

I know you are in a hurry to do this work, but since you are new it may simply be best to wait for your spell kit. It will have everything you need and will take the guess work out of things.

While you wait for your products to arrive I recommend that you steel your determination, calm your nerves, and bolster your confidence. Take this time to get ready so when you do your work it is done with unwavering committment and focus.

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:09 am

Thank you Conjure Man I appreciate your advice. I ordered the Break Up Kit on the advice of Stars bc she said it would have everything I need including clear instructions on what to do. Initially I was going to do the Broom Straw spell found in the LM spell section for breaking up friendships but stars clarified for the that the breakup kit is not just for couples but for friendships as well so I went with that. Now that I know it has everything for a vinegar jar I couldnt be more happy bc as I was reading up on those jars on LM forum I really was drawn to them.

This forum and its members have done wonders on calming my nerves, giving me the confidence that I need and I am certain that I will be focused and commited when I will actually do the work. There is so much I have learned while waiting for the supplies about cleansing the home, about bathing before doing work, preparation involved, incense to help meditate and focus, calling on Saints and how to thank them and oh so much more!

I do have a question about the general cleaning of the home(meaning not removing jinxes etc - it would be the first time I ever cleaned the home though), can that be done any day/time? Or does it need to be done before dawn?

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:48 am

Tonight at 3am I will be performing the first day of the 9 day Skull Candle for wisdom/clarity for my husband.

I cleansed my house, the altar(facing east), and set up a saints altar(facing south) as well in the same room.

When I prepare the skull candle I will soften some wax in the forehead and put in sage for wisdom. I will also hollow out the bottom and load it with his hair. On a 3"x3" piece or paper (torn on all sides so no man made edges) I will write his name 9 times and then turn it 90 degrees and I will write my name over his 9 times. In a circle around the crossed names I will write my petition. Bri suggested something like: [Husband's Name]be seen with clarity and wisdom and respond to it. Or something along those lines. I am open to suggestion. I will also write my petition on the candle itself using a pin concentrating on what I want the entire time. The paper petition (should I fold it?) I will put under a clear glass plate that I am going to put the candle on.
I will dress the candle with a combination of King Solomon Wisdom/Clarity/Love oils. After I finish preparing it do I just light it?
After it is lit I will talk to it throught tobacco smoke (cigarette is fine?) like I am talking to my husband and telling him what to think.

After about 15-20 minutes working the candle I will pinch out the flame. Is there anything I should do or say before I do that?

Would love any comments or suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Should I bathe myself before doing this work? I dont have anything on hand (satchets, herbs etc) Is there anything I can use until I get the items I ordered from LM? I was told I could use this: 1/2 cup of salt, 1/2 cup of vinegar, 1 tablespoon of ammonia and pour over my head and then use downward strokes as if I was trying to get rid of something. Recite the 51st psalm in the tub. When I step out of the tub I should step through 2 white tea candles. Air dry while the candles burn out (can I just pinch them out and then dispose or save them?) afterwards I should take at least a cup of bath water and throw it westward at a crossroads?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:40 am

What is the need for the love products in the clarity/wisdom. I would just stick to the clarity and wisdom considering he needs HELP, and its going to be helpful with the depression work. Unless miss bri told you to do that, I wouldn't just go and start adding all these products. Just stick to what your rootworker told you to do. Now if she advised it I would go ahead and do it.

Yes you can fold the petition, I would fold it towards you to draw wisdom and clarity to your target. You dont need to say anything after you are done working with the candle. Yes cigarette smoke is fine.

Also, I think if you are ordering some wisdom, and clarity products...just wait for them. Honestly, I think you should just wait as advised before. I know you want to get started, but just relax. Chances are if you try and do this in a haste, then you are going to have to repeat it. If you want to get started on some work, then have the Missionary Church light you a few candles or work with Miss Bri to get some lights for you.

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:49 pm

I just checked my notes from Miss Bri's reading. I dont know why I wrote love oil in the mix I dont have that. Its just Clarity and King Solomon's Wisdom oil and I have a little bit of each of them on hand, there is enough to dress the one candle (was able to find a white skull candle in a store in the city) I ordered a new bottle of both clarity oil and king solomon's oil from LM, and also the white skull candle that I will hold on to. Also out of curiosity would it be a problem to repeat the spell if necessary or would it just enhance the first spell?

The only additional 'ingredient' I added to what Miss Bri told me to do was the sage herb to the forehead bc its for wisdom. I felt it could use an herb that would help with the mind as well. Should I not include that?

My exact notes from Miss Bri's reading:
light a white skull candle annointed with clarity and king solomons wisdom that is loaded with his hair, tell it 'Be seen with clarity and respond to it' or something along those lines that I feel comfortable saying. Do this for 9 days and then bury it in the backyard.

She said if I never worked a skull candle there were threads on the forum explaining it in more detail. I was looking over this thread for guidance before posting here for advice: skull-candles-to-influence-their-thoughts-t4907.html Thats where I learned about using the tobacco smoke, from one of your posts Stars.

Should I wait for the new full bottles to use with this candle spell? What should I be waiting for before working this candle spell?

The items I dont have and am anxiously waiting for are the oils and herbs for the honey jar and the break up kit. The skull candle was the most important thing to start working on so I thought it would be fine to do it calmly before I received the above items.

Please let me know if I am mistaken I dont want to do anything wrong.

The house has been cleansed and the altar is cleansed as well. I have lit vigil candles and prayed to each Saint (Dymphna, Anthony of Padua and Marta) asking for guidance and help in preparation and put out a bowl of water with a splash of florida water for each saint.

I didnt think I was rushing anything with this spell in particular bc I was waiting for wednesday - thats when Miss Bri said is good for clarity and wisdom. Please advise so I know what to plan for next. Thanks so much Stars for guiding me through this I really appreciate it, if I have to wait I will wait.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:49 am

If you have a few drops of each oil that is fine. YOu could start the skull candle now since you have adequate supplies along with the altar set up. So thats great.

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:24 am

Ok Stars, I didnt start it last night as I had planned. I didnt feel ready until having heard your reply. If I was missing something I would not attempt to do it. This will get things started and I can put my full concentration and focus into this with no distractions or temptations. That way once I get the LM orders those spells can then have my undivided attention as well.

Phrygian

Unread post by Phrygian » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:19 am

Hello all!

I have finally done a reading.
I am very determined to do something very coercive.
I asked the reader if it was advisable for me to do a spell to make her obsessed with me. The reader told me its not advisable for the only reason that she is already like that in nature.But im cool with the consequences.
I have posted my situation on this forum before, Finally i took a reading... I bought the intranquilty spell kit but i realise im going to have no use for it as i am always on the phone with her.
I have searched the forum high and low for a very powerful spell that would make her totally nuts about me. (i know the consequences of having a crazy obsessed lover with you and i accept it).

I have done a honey jar to sweeten her, it worked.
My girlfriend is in the UK. I am here in the Singapore. I want something really really coercive. Love me or die is just too extreme as i am not near her to nurse her back. I just want something to make her just be crazy about me. :)
Please do help me out.
Thank you very much :)

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:36 am

Update: Last night at 3:30am I started my work. I got up and bathed air dried, got dressed and then went to prepare the candle.

At about 4:30am the candle was loaded, dressed with herbs and oils, the name paper/petition was written when everything was ready I lit the candle and concentrated and spoke to it through cigar smoke. until about 5am. Then I pinched the flame out and went to bed. I felt empowered while doing the spell, positive and happy and I felt so confident that he heard me.

Now strange thing, this morning my husband sent me a text message to telling me that he WOKE UP at 4:30 'for some reason' but then went back to sleep right away until 6:30am. Cant wait to continue the spell tonight, great results so far!

On a side note ... on my candle altar, I lit 3 candles to St Anthony, St Martha, and St Dympna at the same time on Tuesday and left them on as a continuos vigil. They all have the same type of candle and were lit the same time yet St Dympnas is burning slower its about an inch higher than the other two. Could I take this as she is meeting with resistance from him or probably that she is the one that has the most work to do? I gave them all a bowl of water with a splash of florida water. St Anthony also has a espresso cup of coffee. I will get her a lily to thank her for her hard work today and put that on her altar to give her special thanks.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:04 pm

Phyrgian, it really boggles my mind that you come to this forum asking for help, but when we give it to you you ignore it and continue on as if nothing changed.

When asking about the Intranquil Spirit we advised against it because it seemed like not a good choice for you. Instead we advised that sweeter and gentler works would be move advantageous for your situation. Not because they are "weaker" somehow than coercive work, but because from what we've gathered the personality of your "ex" would not react well to it and it would worsen the situation.

You ignored this advice.

We finally convinced you to bother and get a reading. The reader tells you that considering your ex's personality it would not be a good idea to do anything coercive.

You ignored this advice.

Are you in the habit of ignoring anything that you don't want to hear? If this is the case then that might be a rather strong contributing factor why your ex is an ex right now.

I am going to tell you this as a person who knows a thing or two about rootwork and who has helped clients with reconciliation work before. The key to successfully drawing back a lover who has walked out is addressing those issues that caused that person to walk away. Coercive love spells have their place in conjure--they just aren't for your situation.

For example, your ex and you already have a tense relationship. Throwing in coercive work to try to force her to do anything will make her resentful, not obsessed. It is going to make her pissed, not desire you.

You say you are ready for the consequences. Well fine, then. Go ahead and perform the most coercive love spell you can find, but please don't come complaining to us when after a short period of progress she drops you like a bad habit and cuts all contact because she's so angry that she can punch you.

A piece of advice, if you are new to a tradition, you ignore the advice of experts like your reader at your own peril.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Awesome work! This is exactly the smart type of working that will help your situation. You have the powers of saints fighting on your behalf to heal, return, and compel while you directly influence his mind. Good for you.

Now, when you speak through the cigar smoke what are you saying? Are you saying "John Doe come back" or are you focusing on words of encouragment?

As to your candles, keep watching them as they can provide insight into the situation. For example the slow burn on the St. Dymphna candle may indicate that issue is very much one of mental and emotional instablity and that you'd want to focus on that aspect of the work. However, wait until they all burned out.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:12 pm

Spot on and straight-up advice from ConjureMan Ali, as always.

It may be hard to hear, Phyrgian, but he's speaking the truth. You've been told by several professional rootworkers- myself, ConjureMan, Stars, and your reader - that taking a coercive approach is not indicated in your case.

At this point, you are courting disaster as far as your desire to get your ex back is concerned.

You are asking for help, and you are being given it, but blatantly ignoring it. It doesn't make those of us who are here willing and able to aid you very disposed to participating in any dialogue with you on the matter.

As ConjureMan Ali said, you're free to do whatever spells you want on your ex. We can't stop you. We can only warn you of the very likely unfortunate results of doing so.

Best of luck.

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:38 pm

Thanks ConjureMan :)

I am definitely glad I waited to do this spell until I was ready, concentration and focus is very important.

I am speaking words of encouragement definitely. I tell him that whatever is clouding his judgement is disappearing from his mind and wisdom and clarity is replacing it. That he is being filled with wisdom to make better decisions in his life and that any mental depression is being removed from his head and not impairing his judgements. I also told him that he is being empowered by the wisdom that is filling his mind and that he can now focus on his work and life with a clear unfettered mind .

I used the fact that the moon is waning to mention that the depression and any form of mental illness is disappearing to work with the moon phase.

I am watching the candles all day and not only is the St Dymphna candle still burning slower than the other two, steady but slowly, but the water and florida water I have set for St Anthony is evaporating at a much faster pace than the other two Saint's water. I refilled them all this morning and about 3 hours ago I noticed that St Anthony's water was significantly less than the other two already. The espresso on the other hand is only slightly evaporated.

Phrygian

Unread post by Phrygian » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:41 pm

oh my!!!
Thank you!
It really never occured to me about the personality of my ex and the spell should be compatible. :) thank you so much. Sorry for the trouble everyone

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:47 pm

Excellent! This is exactly what you should be doing.

deewany

Unread post by deewany » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:17 am

i jus finally managed to obtain my ex's sperm, wat can i do with it? I want him bak as my lover.. He keeps on saying he appreciates me loving him very much, but a rship now again maybe isnt the best for both of us.. We hav broken up previously due to distance, n also another woman doing black magic on him.. We done prayers n cleansing etc for dat, n now slowly he has come back to us, as in back into talking terms wid his family n me, before dis, he stopped talking to his mum, argues wid his dad, doesnt talk to his sister n bro in law, n me too.. His family asked me to come, n now, 1mth later, i managed to not make him angry nemore, his attitude twrds his family is much better, even to me hes bein playful n friendly altho hes stil stuck on no rship.

So wat can i do wid da sperm? I hav few oils on me, FMB, Love Me, Kiss Me, Look Me Over, EOBend Over, Crown of Success, Cleo May. Any quick suggestions pls?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:12 pm

You can use it as a personal concern in pretty much any working you can imagine.

You can find a list of love spells, which include suggestions for what condition formulas to use at : http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red

If you want to find out what specifically is best indicated for your case, you may wish to start with a reading with a rootworker, and you can find one at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:08 am

Last night was the 3rd time I worked the candle, again for about 20 minutes. The candle is melting slowly but steadily. This tells me there is resistence on his part (which is to be expected with his type of mental illness), also the St Dympna candle is burning slower than the 2 other St Candles as well so that confirms the resistence. Slow progress but I was already prepared for that. Still happy that some progress is being accomplished.

Not sure if this means anything but the wax dripped right down the center of the skull while it was burning last night.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:49 am

This is great work Bellamars. I am very proud of you. At this point, I think you are doing very well in your work, and it would be best that you continue to work, and update us when the work is finally completed. I was just taught that it is best to not share ongoing work with too many people unless you are working with a professional or a reader. You are doing a great job, and keep up the great work.

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:28 am

Thanks Stars I will update when the work is done. Thank you for your continued help and advice.

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:56 am

Update... I finished the skull candle last night and overall it worked great. I have been communicating with my husband this whole time and he sounds more focused and confident. He doesnt have that air or confusion hovering over him like before. He even mentioned his change to me but he is attributing it to him moving out.

Now about the candle spell. It was burning slow and steady not melting that quicklyfor the first 7 nights. On the 8th night it all of a sudden started melting quicker and the wax was spilling down around the candle onto the plate. The wax kept forming little heart shapes in the bigger puddles of wax. When I pinched it out there were three little hearts and the dripping wax formed a little river that looked like a question mark. Last night when I lit the candle again after speaking to it the wax dripped and filled the question mark section. Then the whole candle completely melted and liquified onto the glass plate that I had it on. The flame separated into flames bc it had reached herbs I had put in the base, I took that as being the wisdom and clarity that I was telling him he was filled with. The flames were acting like they were having a conversation, I dont know how else to explain it. They were sort of bouncing and circling each other and would touch each other. There was a 3rd flame as well bc it was the little stub of cigar that I was using to speak to him through the smoke of tobacco. I took that as meaning that he will now communicate with the wisdom and clarity he is now filled with at our first counseling session tomorrow and if not tomorrow in the following sessions.

I didnt know if I should pinch out or let the candle burn completely out. At the rate it was going it would have been a clean burn but then the glass plate cracked into 3 big shards and one small shard. I know when the glass breaks that most times its viewed as negative but in this instance I took it to mean that he has broke free of his mental depression and confusion because that is the first thing I would say to him when I lit the candle : The mental confusion and depression that is clouding your mind has left your mind. In its place its filled with clarity and the wisdome to make better judgements in your life ... etc.

I am going to use the altar cloth to wrap up all the glass and wax and bury it in my backyard as Miss Bri said. Would there be any problem if I choose to bury it in the front yard instead? I have a patch of grass by the side of the front porch that would be perfect to bury it, I think the point was to keep it on my property so front or back doesnt really matter in this case.

Oh I realized afterwards that the night the skull flame started to burn stronger, it was on the last day of my novena to St Dymphna and her second vigil candle burned clean! (the first one left about 1/3 inch of wax at the bottom probably bc she was encountering resistance at first)

We are communicating better and there is a lot of compromising between us and he isnt acting as paranoid as before. He is listening to reason regarding the children and other matters.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:32 am

BellaMars, a quick comment regarding your statement above about your Saint Dymphna candle --

You said, "the first one left about 1/3 inch of wax at the bottom probably bc she was encountering resistance at first."

That is not the usual interpretation of unburned wax left in a vigil light. The usual interpretation is "unfinished business, problems left over from the past."

Please see my page on candle divination signs here:

http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:53 am

Thank you Cat for pointing that out. That does make sense that there was unfinished business, it meant that some of his sickness, in this case his mental confusion/depression, still remained. In total I lit 3 candles to St Dymphna, the 3rd one is still burning. The very first one was lit the same time as 2 others (one for St Martha and one for St Anthony ) and it burned almost a day longer, that is why I said resistance. So not only did she encounter resistance (through the slow burn) but their was unfinished business meaning there was still some sickness left to be dealt with. Is that how I should interpret it then?

Thanks so much for pointing it out, it makes even more sense.

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:23 am

While my Reconciliation candle burned at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church well enough and showed pesky annoyances rather than major obstacles, and my own love candle is also burning steadily, the targets are moving farther away over time, not closer.

What am I doing wrong?

How can the signs all be positive but the targets move farther away with each magical attempt?

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:52 am

Have you done a reading to see what the case may be?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:59 am

LilCassandra, i cannot answer because i have not read on your situation. Not every spell works. There are so many factors, including the free will of the target. You got two candle readings (MISC's and your own) that said the spell work and prayer were going relatively well -- but rather than trust those candle readings and working to your time limit, as i always recommend in Reconciliation work,you are playing the "Cassandra" of your screen name.

I would say you could use a reading from a compassionate and helpful root worker, someone experienced in this work. Remember, not all spells succeed. There is no guarantee in magic or in prayer.

Please read this page:

http://luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:44 pm

cat is right, I would trust my readings...do not allow doubt to 'dirty' your work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mohamed9
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mohamed9 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:34 pm

i was married and had a baby girl when i left out of country for further education in 2006.
in 2008 i met the above girl she was in for education and was in a relationship with a boy

later we started to talk and had sexual relationships till 2010 November

now i don't have any sexual or other relation ship with her and she is with another boy

cos of her i have lost my wife and have 2 children now which i left only for her

but later she didn't accept me and still is in a relationship with another guy
i want her back in my life and marry her asap

still we are in contacts just as a friend she don't want to marry me but have feelings for me

sometime she says when she starts to talk to me and come close to me somethings drives her away from me may be something spiritual or not i don't know whats happening
sometimes she says she loves me but she is with another guy

i have tried to retrieve her by some local black magicians but so far no luck
does this case seems complicated?

last time i kissed her on february 2011

what shall i do ?

Loripots

Unread post by Loripots » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:09 am

Hi All,

Please help on two serious matters.
1. My guy was VERY interested although likes his games! Then we got really close, and i had a reading which told me it was going to grow into something promising, although he is getting away from his ex, she is trying to hold on to him and it would take a round two months for him to turn around. I did 2 break up for them and for him to love me and got a honey jar for sweetness and fed him monthly stuff. But now i have not heard from him and he wont txt me back for a week, when i saw him within work situation, he said he would like to put some space between us!
I keep on with the honey jar and would like him to callme, return and have a proper relationship with me not just flirting, teasing and then go to her. I'mnot sure they are still together. I need a binding spell that will act very fast. Any other suggestions please??. I want him only want me, he started chasing me first, now he has gone cold and not really speaking to me. Does this mean the spells have gone the other way? or am I doing something wrong? - apart from stressing?

Would you suggest that I do anything further apart from keep the honey jar going?? I was thinking Follow me kit? or bendover? Suggestions Please. Is there also a reliable LM supplier in the UK?

Sorry it's a long complicated one.

This is my first posting - I am new to the forum, but find it very informative.

Scarlett

Unread post by Scarlett » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:29 am

Hi Lori,

For complicated situations, I highly recommend first talking to a rootworker to get a reading to see if it is possible, and if so what their recommendations are. Here is the link:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

I had my first one this weekend, and it really helped clarify my situation and options.

Wishing you the best,

Scarlett

Loripots

Unread post by Loripots » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Thank you Scarlett. I think you are right. I have made enquiries with one person on the LM site and just waiting for a reply/appointment. i just hope I have not messed things up or complicated matters.

thank you.

Yaya Sekmet

Unread post by Yaya Sekmet » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:51 pm

Sad story friend. You could try a pomegranate spell to bring you two back together.

You take a pomegranate and spit it evenly in half. Write a petition for what you want and place it inside. Put it back together with pins and wrap it with red thread. Pour honey over it, gold glitter, and an attrition oil to feed it. Place a yellow candle anointed with attraction, love, and marriage oil next to it. Pray for what you desire. Keep this is a safe and hidden place. From there take a bath with honey, milk and cinnamon every friday, praying to the love angel of your choice. I suggest a prayer for Oshun.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:26 am

I think before attempting any kind of work and given this difficult situation you should contact a rootworker to see if it is even possible to bring this person back to you. In addition, spend part of your reading getting a consultation done to know and be instructed on exactly what rootwork you need to do. In addition, you can have the rootworker do the work for you.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:41 am

Hi Mohamed9,
I agree with starsinthtesky7, you should get a reading to see if this can be accomplished or not. And if you can do it yourself or if you need assistance by a professional worker.

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:51 pm

I am in a really wierd situation where i really need help. I was in a relation its a bit wierd because we were dating and teh families were against us being togetehr but then we decided to marry without them knowing and we did but everyone of us was living with their parents, after a few month the family started accepting our relationa nd we got engaged because they didn't know about the marriage situation.

Things were going well between me and him but then arguments were there and to make it short he had to leave on a trip with his work and when he was away we had a n argument and we broke up when he returned i tried going back with him but he doesn't want to come back he say that he dooesb't want to committ anymore and that he is happier that way this is very wierd for me to hear from him because i was everything for this man he used to love me a lot.

All what he want from me now is just sex we are not divorced yet i tried with all means with him but he doesn't want to agree or even give it a chance, i know that his mom and friends have a big role because they are happy that he left me because as i said they were against us from day one also ther eis that girl he is talking to that she started hitting on him when we were together and now they are talking so that might be another reason

i really don't know that matter, but i was thinking of casting a spell so please tell me what do you think i can do i want him to come back and for his mind to get cleared towards me and not to listen to others and for his love towards me to return. I tried everything and h gets mad everytime i talk to him into our relationa nd to giveit a chanc andhe refuses. I need him to return to me and for all the negativity in his mind to go away and for those peopl in between to leave us alone an stop affectine him. What do i need to do?

(Edited by Miss Michaele for ease of reading)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:15 pm

reem7787, consider the Reconciliation Spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html), it includes everything you need put an end to the sorrow and hostility between estranged lovers; the herb Balm of Gilead Buds (http://herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html), is included because it draws estranged lovers together, even when only one partner seeks the reconciliation. The spellkit includes instructions for working the spell.

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:35 pm

Thanks a lot i already ordered the spell kit but for the gielad buds what do i do with them, Also i wante dto ask for my in laws because his mother is so happy that we are seperted and she convinced im that this is the right thing and he listens to her, she acted that he liked me and wanted us to be together but that was just for aperiod of time because sh wanted my help in some things and wanted me to help her with her daughter she was acted as sh liekd me and wanted us to b togethr but after we broke up she told me that she knew that his feeling were going to change towards me and tried to cause me problems her and her daughter and made his dad agaisnt me too. I need something that will make her like me, love me and need me again as before and for her to call me and communicate with me and to want us to be together back, n for any negativity that my in laws hve towards me to o away and for them to appreciate me and like me, i also need to get control over him and for him to listen to me only as before, what can i do?

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:05 am

I don't live with them but me and my husband are seperated he talks to me once in a while, his mom is against me and she is happy that we are seperated and i know that she stuffing his head to stay on his decision and she is taking a full control over his head. She tried causing me problems at work and make me look bad infront of him so that way she would have closed all doors of chances which she did actually because he doesn't want to come back with me or even give the relation a chance i ordered a reconcilation kit for us, as well as a candle to be lit at the altar and a honey jar for him. We meet every time and another just for sex. What can i do to soften her heard towards mea and for her to like me and to want us to be together, she acted in the beginning that she liked me just because she needed my help with her daughter but after i helped her i started seeing the truth she pretty much used me for her own good. Any suggestions what i can use for her to like me and to feel that she need me as before i want her to come and talk to me and feel that she still needs my help and to like me and to want us to be together. Would a bend over candle work on her or what would be a good thing to use on her in this situation. Also what else can i used on him to return and to have control over him as i used to do and for his head to get cleared towards me and to want to come back with me and committ?

Please help.

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:16 am

I ordered a reconcilation spell kit as i was told but i don't know if there is a recommended prayer for me to use while am doing it and also i don't hav an altar so where else can i do it, i need to do it the correct way.
ALso if thee is any recommended prayers that i can use for get him to return to me please let me know i need all the help that i can get.

Please help!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:58 am

Reeem7787, please keep all your posts about the same topic together. You're going nuts posting one thing after the other. It makes a lot of work for us moderators to put all your threads together. ON a practical note it helps keep the situation clear for readers.

Ok? Thanks.

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:30 pm

ok am sorry, but can anyone help please!

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:25 pm

I am in a very wierd situation i ma atually married but none of our families know about our marriage we don;t live together everyone of us live with their family, the family were aginst us at first but then they started acceptingour reltion gradually. So they only think that we are engaged. His sister was always against m because her family isn't accepting this guy thatse likes and she sees it unfair that they accepted me, her mom only started liking me because she wanted my help with her daughther situation ad hepalyed that she is my frind ad likes me so i can help her pretty much becauseater i helped her an was nextto her after using me i felt that she doesn't like me and their was alway arguments with himabout meand my family. I felt she only acted liking me and accepting me to win he son side. Me and him got in an argument while he was away and we broke up but we didnt get divorced when he returned i tried going back with him but he refused and he said that it's better for us that was as well as for thefamilies and his mom called me to ell methat she knew his feelings towads me was going to change and that it was me who didn't want tolisten when they were aganst our relation. She and her daughter tried to cause me a lot of probles at work and to make me look bad in his eyes so that way they wuld have closed all doors of chances and she even made his dad to stop liking me. He started being so harsh with me and very rude with me and he told me to leve him alone and that he doesn't want to committ and that hif feelings towards me went away and that i hurted his feelings a lot when he was away and i told him tha i tdon't want him anymore but i said that becuase he was talking to other girls behind my back an going to clubs with his friends, everyone from his friends, relatvs and fmily memebers used to ell him that he is too young for committment and that he should live his life so he always had bad influences surrounding him. i tried alotto go back with him but heis so stubborn and he say that he doesn't want me back and that he is happy that way. i know his family stuffed his head very wel as well as some friends around him, now he talks to me on and off and he only asks to see me for sex but h odesn't want any other committment, i know he is talking to his othr girl but nothing serious in between them but she might also be a problem that he feels e doens't want to commit nd come back with me. he used to love me a lot and cannot let go of me, i feel something strang happened to make him flip that fast and to be pushed way far away from me like that. i really want him to come back to me and tofeel unhappy without me being in his life and for him to stop talking to thiso ther girl and to stop listening to his mom and friends and for his mind to be cleared towards me and for his feelings, emotions and love to return to me and for me to get a full control on him and to soften his heart toward me and for him to start calling me everyday and feel attached to me as before and to want to see me and be around me as before.

His mother is so happy that we are seperted and she convinced him that this is the right thing and he listens to her, she acted that he liked me and wanted us to be together but that was just for aperiod of time because sh wanted my help in some things and wanted me to help her with her daughter she was acted as sh liekd me and wanted us to b togethr but after we broke up she told me that she knew that his feeling were going to change towards me and tried to cause me problems her and her daughter and made his dad agaisnt me too. I need something that will make her like me, love me and need me again as before and for her to call me and communicate with me and to want us to be together back, n for any negativity that my in laws hve towards me to o away and for them to appreciate me and like me, i also need to get control over him and for him to listen to me only as before, what can i do?

Please help me what kind of work i can do, i would love to do candles on teh altar as well i already ordered reconcilation, cast of evil for that girl he is talking to, return to me, and compel command and control candle, i also ordered honey jar for him to do. What else i can do? I need something for my in laws, for clearing his mind and head towards me and for all the negativity inbetweeen us and in his head to go away, for me to get control on him, to get his mother talk to me again and feel sorry of the pain she caused me without harming anyone of corse i just want her to have a good connection with me and to start talking to me and asking for my help again and like me, i also need something to make him call me more often and to feel atatched towards me to make hum feel that he wnat to be with me and around me more often and that he misse sme and want to commit back with what can i use please help me, also i was told by a phsycic that someone is involved because th elove is there we just need to reunite so i need something to protect all what am doing and something to protect me from anything bad that can return on me, also what candle can i do incase if there is a spell done for our seperation and all that going on i need something to stop anything that has been doen for us.

PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE

becks29
Newly Registered

Unread post by becks29 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:29 pm

Hi,

Ive been browsing the forums for a while now before and after i got my first order about a month ago!

My name is Becky and Ive just broke up with my girlfriend. Its a very long story.

im 29 and she is 19. Weve been going out for 6 months now but 2 days ago she dumped me because of an ex of mine she had a problem with.

I thought she was getting over it and accepting we were friends. I meant I won't have anything to do with the ex from before that we argued about, whom she was insecure about.

I asked her if i could see her on my birthday yesterday but she reacting violently to the question and dumped me. i want the opportunity to make it right and get her back.

Wed had a few arguments like couples do over the few months we were together but always got back together. She even told me I was the love of her life and her best friend a few weeks ago. Now I saw her today and she told me she didn't want to be with me anymore, that she couldn't give me what i wanted, be who i wanted as the age gap was an issue ( never ever was before for her) and that she didn't want me anymore. Not be my girlfriend.

She said she feels so numb, feels nothing. Hasnt eaten for 4 days, is drinking and says she wants to disappear and not deal with the situation.

I cried my heart out today begged her for another chance to work it out and she said no, she doesn't want to be numb but she doesn't want to try anymore. She thinks the age gap is now too big and she needs to be by herself. I cant understand how she just change her mind so quicly. I really think she is hurt.

I need her back, i want her to realise whats actually happened. To feel it, to feel whats happening, her love for me and what we had.

i love her so much and she doesnt realise or believe it.

I want/need to do something tonight to start getting her back. Please please can someone suggest work I can do to get my darling back, heal the wounds? I wont have anything to do with my ex after i just want the opportunity to make it right.

I have healing oil, reconciliation herbs, ( a v. little recon oil) fire of love, lavender love drops oil, fast luck, stay with me, kiss me now, follow me girl oil and powder, crown of success oil and crown of success powder. Plus 2 white candles.

please can you suggest what I can do to make her realise whats happened, that we can make it work and for her to come back to me?

i was thinking a white candle with stay with me oil, lavender love drops oil, healing oil and follow me girl oil -- or not?

Thank you so much

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:00 pm

Do some reconciliation work to ease the strife between you and your girlfriend. http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html (this includes herbs to heal and draw her to you)

snake

Unread post by snake » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:49 pm

From your description it sounds like she might have some mental health issues (feeling numb, not eating, drinking) so I would focus on helping her heal.

thewriteguy

Unread post by thewriteguy » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:08 pm

It's hard to say what to do because some people need more coercive spells, while others can use a honey jar and saint petition and get the same results. I would at the least, get a 10 minute reading with an AIRR member. You can go to this link...
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

Miss cat, Conjureman Ali, Miss Bri , Miss Elvyra and maybe a few others even offer 10 dollar, 10 minute readings, which can tell you if reconciliation is possible and maybe give you a suggestion as to which approach to take. In the mean time, I'd work a honey jar while awaiting a reading. You can put your oils and powders in there also... Pink candles are for love and relationships, while red are more on passion and desire. I use both for mine, to make sure I'm covered on all ends but that's just me. You can read up on how to work a honeyjar at this link

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

I wish you the best of luck and the last piece of advice I'll offer you is this - Sometimes results happen really quick, other times they take longer. It is important to not lose faith and to not give up everytime you get discouraged. I wish you the best and please, keep a level head and keep your intent and focus intact. Crying, stressing, etc can seriously hinder your work. Much love.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”