Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For True Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Transformer

Re: Spells For True Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Unread post by Transformer » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:39 pm

perfect sense. thanks. I didn't know HJC could be used for control over a situation. I always associated it more with personal strength. thanks

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:28 pm

Yes, but in this instance we are talking about John the Conquerors ability in love situations. It helps draw someone to you through raw sex appeal and helps you have the upper hand.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Transformer

Unread post by Transformer » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:40 am

Thanks. I'm thrilled to learn this because I've had amazing results with High John the Conquerer oil when I used it on myself and have been thinking of how else I could use it.

Would it make sense then to add in a drop or two into the Come to Me candles I have been doing? To help draw that person and add sex appeal?

In terms of controlling and upper hand, I have Controlling oil but I wanted to work an edge of compelling as well. I don't have Compelling oil but I was thinking that I could use the Controlling oil with High John and 5 Finger Grass. maybe some Angelica too? Will that give me the compelling edge on this resistant target of mine?

thanks

LadyLove
Newly Registered

Unread post by LadyLove » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new in the forums!

I am in a situation with someone, it seems to be an on and off thing, we met about 3 years ago, we lasted a while then because of some issues we "finished" I tried a lot to get him to come around, at about 9 months later he came back, we "got together" again, lasted again a few months, off, and now again. The thing is I am sure he likes me, I would love to say he loves me but I am not sure of this even though at times I think there has to be romantic feelings towards me. I am in love with him and I have been patient, I have understood that things have to be like this sometimes.

Either way we always end up in contact and connected with each other. It's like we're dating but is not an official, "formal", or finally boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. His reasons are because of his lifestyle, he is someone very busy with his studies and he has let me know at times before that he feels that with his busy life he can't give all the attention a relationship needs. I have showed him with my patience that I trust him and that I know he can't give me all his attention and that I understand his busy times, I guess he hasn't noticed all of that after all this time.

I have been here reading of binding spells and all of that, I want to go on with candle magic though, as I used it before and has worked (took months for him to come back when we first distanced ourselves but it worked!).

If I purchase Come to me supplies on here would that help? I know it's mainly for attracting, and pulling someone closer, but I'm thinking, if I do this work for a good while may I eventually get helped on him deciding to finally settle what we have as something much more serious?

The attraction between us is evident, intimately we get along VERY well, he is not with anyone else (I can assure this), another issue is that his mother didn't accept for us to be together (she is a very possessive woman with him, I respect her and I try sending her all my good energy and love lately) She doesn't know we're still in contact so this is another issues. I have to work on her as well.

But please tell me, will Come to me candle spells over a good amount of time help with him and I to finally have a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship instead of something like this?

I have no way of giving him something to drink (to add blood or my fluid) as a binding spell so any other ideas may help as well, meanwhile would the candle works help?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:46 pm

You need to get a reading, and get to the true reason he does not want to commit to you. It seems like this on again, and off again is just BS to me, and he may just not commit to you. He may just see you as a back up for when he need some affection. I mean I could be wrong. But it just seems like after 3 years of on a rollercoaster, that there would be a mind made up for him already rather than this "relationship" out of convenience.

So with me saying that, the first thing you need to do is get a reading. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Come to me is not going to address the issues in this situation. And I dont think binding is going to help either.

In the reading, I would get to can magic help this situation, and if so what spell work needs to be done? And is there a potential for a relationship here? What is the reason behind him being so distance? Make sure you get the most out of your reading, and get to the issue rather than worrying about nominal things that don't matter.

You could start off with some come to me, but you need to get some divination done because 3 years is far too long to be doing something off and on.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:57 pm

I agree with starsnthesky7 about the reading; although the Come To Me may be keeping him 'coming to you' I mean hi he has no choice, he is being drawn. I believe magic works at some level no matter how the person is fighting it. But the reading is necessary to get to the true reasoning behind the distance. You will have all the information you need to move further if the reading reveals what you indicate in your post. Good Luck in your findings.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

angeldust

Unread post by angeldust » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:58 am

Hi guys

I just wanted to share with you, what I believe is a sign from my work. The person that did my reading advised me to carry out a spell to break my targets resistance, I did the first spell over 3 days and a few days later the sign that i got was as follows:

I was watching a programme that my dad wanted to watch and halfway through the man in the show said "I'm a salesman from (the region of the country that my target lives in) and I have ways of breaking his resistance. The man was not refferring to magic, I took this as a very big and positive sign does anyone agree/disagree? I am open to opinions, also I am going to buy a red skull candle and was wondering around how long should I leave it for until I start this?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:14 pm

Hello Babyio, the aim of the work that I gave was to help people break down resistance, but if you'll notice that it lacks heavy coercive elements. There is just enough balance between compelling and love to get whatever hesitation there is to break down and melt away. You are welcome to add what you want to the work, if you feel that you want to go more coercive.

Angeldust, it certainly sounds like a sign to me.

angeldust

Unread post by angeldust » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:22 pm

:D is it ok to put my petition into my picturebox?

Transformer

Unread post by Transformer » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:10 pm

oh, yes, thanks. I'm not going to deviate from what you have there. I am definitely going to give it a go.

I was asking a general control / compelling question. I shouldn't have put it here because it wasn't related to the thread. I just got ahead of myself when I started thinking of how else to use John the Conquerer oil.

thanks....

colorfulsky

Unread post by colorfulsky » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:50 am

I hope this question doesnt sound stupid or has been asked before...

Concerning the spell with the Cubeb berries..
Are the berries meant to burn as well, or is ok if they fall out of the candle as it burns down and are strewn around it unburned?

Thank you so much for your help in advance!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:43 am

Cubeb berries can be crushed if you are worried about this concern before you put them on the candle. However, if they fall from the candle unburned, then that is okay.

angeldust

Unread post by angeldust » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:24 am

If there is a little remaining candle wax after the spell how would you dispose of it?

colorfulsky

Unread post by colorfulsky » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:27 am

Dear Starsinthesky,

Thank you so much for your help with the berries! :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:22 am

Angeldust,

Everything still is disposed of ritually.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:18 pm

I personally wouldn't crush the Cubeb berries. The way I work this is to studd the candle with them. Yes they will fall out, yes they will burn and pop, but that's the point. Every time you push that berry into the candle you are pushing through their resistance and everytime those pop its a break through.

colorfulsky

Unread post by colorfulsky » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:14 am

Dear ConjureMan Ali,

only two of my berries burned, the rest were just strewn around the candle. But wow that was magnificent to watch... an eerie smoke came out of those two berries and they sizzled and popped. It really helped me with my intent, watching those two berries fizzle away dramatically. I just have to find a way to get the other ones burned as well.....

Thanks for your help!

colorfulsky

Unread post by colorfulsky » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:35 am

Just a word of caution!
As with all workings with fire, of course we are careful, but with cubeb berries I can only stress, that the candle be placed in a bathtub, as the berries jump when burning. They can jump a foot or more and start a fire where ever they land!!

lol I am going to go air out the house, as it smells like a wood fire in here :)
They are fascinating to watch while they burn though.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:35 am

Don't stress over whether they burned or not. Remain focused. And yes candles that have been studded do pop. Black pepper pops like that too and its fascinating to watch.

truzzie

Unread post by truzzie » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:56 pm

Quick clarification on the first spell with the jumbo candle - should it be done over a series of days or should it be burned down all the way in one go? Or is it an either/or thing, depending on your circumstances?
~truzzie

tigerlily
Newly Registered

Unread post by tigerlily » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:16 am

ConjureMan Ali: Those two tricks you suggested are totally awesome! I will try it and let you know how they work

goddess70

Unread post by goddess70 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:44 pm

Hi I need help to convince my lover to let me live with him what can use for this situation?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:53 pm

You did not give much to go on, such as the reasons he is resistance to your living with him. Resistance in a lover was discussed in great deal in this post resistance-in-a-lover-t9109.html

Read through this list and see if something fits your issue. Good Luck!

goddess70

Unread post by goddess70 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:28 pm

You are right I did not. My lover is my ex and we have been trying to work things out we have two daughters. But he does not want me to live with him because he fears that I will take his home away from him. If we dont get along he says I will take his home away since I have two daughters of his and the law would side with me. But he does not understand that I love him and I want things to work between us. I did let him know that he needs to love me as I love him so our relationship will go well and we need to trust each other. But he is hard headed I dont know why his is being that way. Thanks I will look in that link that you posted.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:51 pm

Get a reading to see if this is really the issue and work from there. I mean he should want his daughters to have a home... AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:04 am

You need to get a reading FIRST. Because there are a lot of issues here. BUT you can start with a honey jar, and I would work on specifically a reconciliation honey jar or even a spell kit to help work out the problems in this relationship. In addition, you can work some road opener products to help remove any lingering obstacles so that you and him can get going on the right direction.

www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-reconciliation.html

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

goddess70

Unread post by goddess70 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:54 am

Hi
Yes I think I will do that . Thank you so much for helping me out in what I need to do. :)

gsk2

Unread post by gsk2 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:38 pm

I'm going to add myself to the queue of people admiring these spells!

I just wanted to ask a question for the first one... What day and planetary hour would you recommend for this? I would say Venus hour on a Thursday, however I would really like to know what more experienced people think.

Thanks!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:45 pm

Please refer to the link if you are interested in working with the planetary hours and days of the week.

There is not one answer to this question. But since this is a resistance in lover spell, I would work it on a friday perhaps during a saturn hour as saturn can be worked with to remove obstacles. Or you can work it on a saturday during a venus hour. You can work it on a Monday with a venus hour as well.

I mean there are several answers to your questions. But since this a love spell and then getting rid of the resistance. You can center the use of the hours and days of the week around that
http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html

gsk2

Unread post by gsk2 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:55 pm

Thank you for the response. I find planetary hours very fascinating, because of the different answers!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:37 pm

The way I do do this work is usually by hours of the clock, but when I do enjoy planetary hours from time to time. I think you are definitely on the right track and Starsinthesky's suggestions are great too.

KitKate

Unread post by KitKate » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:50 pm

Hello Everyone!

I am a new member, so please forgive me if I am posting incorrectly in any way! I'm extremely new to spells and spellwork, but I have been reading this site and this forum thoroughly as well as anything else that I've been able to find online with regards to relationship spell matters.

I have been reading about all of the different kits, spells, and materials that relate to relationship matters on this site, and I'd like to have some input as to what I can purchase and do at home that might be able to help with my situation.

I have known this man for about 9 months now. We had been in contact ever since, and started to see each other regularly about 4 months ago, but the issue of being an exclusive committed couple, as in a "boyfriend/girlfriend" relationship hasn't come up yet. And while he and I are in contact somewhat regularly, we see each other about once a week, and we are physically involved, but not an exclusive couple yet. I haven't met his friends. We only speak mostly through IMs and text messages daily. I would like him to increase his desire to want a real relationship with me and to want our relationship to be exclusive. I would ultimately like for him to feel that he is ready to only date me, and actually want to be in a serious committed relationship with me. And overall, I'd also just like for him to be more interested, or to show more interest in pursuing me, and an increase in communications and desires-- all of that. My real ultimate goal, of course, if for him to ask me to be his girlfriend.

I have been reading about the spell kits, but I'm not certain which one would work best for my situation and my desired outcome. I'm also considering using some oils, or possibly lighting a candle with some oils and some written wishes, but I'm not sure which oil or mixture of oils seem best for my situation. Perhaps an altar vigil candle?

I'm considering possibly trying the Love Me spell kit, but incorporating the Follow Me Boy oil, Marry Me oil, as well as the Dixie Love oil. I'm also considering maybe trying the Follow Me Boy spell kit, but incorporating the Marry Me oil. I've also been reading about Jar Spells, but not sure if I should start with that or something else.

Any suggestions at all would be so dearly appreciated!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:38 pm

As you have researched LM has several resources that is designed for various levels of commitment, love, sex, attention, the ones you listed and your ideas are appropriate for what you want from this man. But I would get a reading to identify the route to a commitment with this man. Call an AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org) worker and schedule a 10, 30 or 60 minute reading and ask appropriate questions.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:44 pm

I also recommend a reading. Otherwise you might be singing, along with Muddy Waters,
I got my mojo workin'
But it just don't work on you.
Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:53 pm

I recommend that you work with Love Me supplies. This is the sort of thing that should take you past sex and into love.

Here are the URLs for these products:

http://luckymojo.com/loveme.html information page

http://luckymojo.com/products-loveme.html/products page

I think that these pages will help you find what you need.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:55 pm

Love Me products is definintely the way to go. Along with the spellkit you might consider getting yourself the honey jar so as to keep the relationship sweet.

I find that the combination of the spell kit with the honey jar is not only effacious, but can keep the work going long term.

You can find them here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

KitKate

Unread post by KitKate » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:12 pm

Thank you for that suggestion. Would it be okay to do BOTH the honey jar and the spell kit at the same time or should I complete one before starting on the other? Also, would it be better to follow the Love spell kit with a honey jar that is more specific to a related, future issue, such as a Stay With Me honey jar, perhaps?

cynthiam
Newly Registered

Unread post by cynthiam » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:24 pm

would this type of ritual be done from full moon to new moon?

eagerspirit81

Unread post by eagerspirit81 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:10 pm

I don't know what's the problem. I have no problem attracting men but they are either crazy, I'm not mutually into them or something goes wrong within a month... Literally.

I have not had a serious relationship for the past 11 years. I am tired of it and so lonely.

Is there is anything I could do to change or influence a change for the better? I welcome the advice. Thank you.

Eagerspirit

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Honestly, I would need a lot more information from you regarding these situations before I would be able to offer clear advice. Where do you meet these men? Do the relationships follow a pattern? Etc, etc...

I do not wish for you to actually answer these questions for me, but I do urge you to get a reading, even a quick one, on the situation with Cat or another of the qualified AIRR readers. I KNOW that this would shed some real light on your situation and lead you on a path that would help you greatly!

Good luck to you and welcome to our forums!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Wonderful advice by Joseph. Insight can definitely help you discover what is going on.

Sometimes we give off a "vibe" that attracts all the wrong people. This is usually perpetuated by a cycle of bad relationships. We may not consciously do it, but we seek out these cycles.

What I recommend is a thorough wash and cleansing of yourself followed up by a Cut and Clear to help break ties with the past and open the way for a brighter lover.

Start with a 13 Herb baths just to clean out the detris and debris that's been gathering on your spirit and drawing these nasties to you. Follow this up by the full Cut and Clear ritual, which you can get via the spell kits.

http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

antm422

Unread post by antm422 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:07 pm

Hello All and thank you for reading!

My boyfriend broke up with me about two months ago, saying that he wants to find himself and establish his own identity. This is understandable, since we got together young and had been together for four years.

I posted previously and got some great responses! I started working a honey jar with amazing results! He is back in my life, we see each other fairly regularly, and are sexually active with eachother! Yay! I have yet to perform the reconcilliation spell kit that I purchased, but if it works anything like the jar, then we should be in business!

Here is where my problem comes in: I am really looking for his commitment.....I know for a fact that he has commitment issues. I am looking to get him to commit to me and be happy being with only me! I am not sure if he is looking to experiment with other people, etc, but I just want this separation to end and us to be together and commited.

I have not gotten a reading, even though I would really like to, however, money is very tight at the moment (I had to buy a new car) so I am not sure I can afford it.

I will keep working the honey jar, and do the reconcilliation spell. I have a bend over candle, I am thinking about setting this so that he remains faithful and doesn not sleep with anyone while we are in this limbo phase.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Thanks,

Antm422
~~~Blessed Be~~~

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Instead of the bend over candle consider following up the reconciliation work with the Love Me Spell kit. This can help acheive the level of emotional and physical committment that you seek.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:22 am

The bend over candle could help, but I would recommend doing some stay with me work. But you should definitely sign up for a reading. You need to find out what is going on and his true current feelings for you. But I highly recommend going with stay with me products as that is the way to go as that will go with the fidelity issue. Since money is tight you can get the love me and stay with me oils or powders, and put that on a candle on top of your honey jar.

www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:27 am

Stay with Me is a great addition. I would do this *after* I did Love Me work. Stay with Me will get him to spend more time with you and stick around, but to really solidify an emtional committment do Love Me work first.

To quote the catelogue, Love Me products are "designed to draw a person of the opposite sex closer and cause him or her to openly declare feelings of love."

Follow this up with Starsinthesky's suggestion of Stay With Me, which will "keep one's mate from wandering, engaging in adultery, or even going out on the road alone"

So in your situation use Reconciliation to heal the hurts, Love Me to get him to confess his love and committ, and Stay With Me to keep him with you and faithful.

amber lotus

Unread post by amber lotus » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:04 am

I have been seeing someone for little while, things are good.

I would like to knudge this person to start pursuing the next level of our relationship.

Any ideas?
Live from your heart and you will be most effective.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:55 am

I would go with a love me spell kit.
The love me products will get them to love you, and show their love to you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-love-me.html

amber lotus

Unread post by amber lotus » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:40 am

Thank you for the suggestion

I looked at the kit and I already own most of the products that are included with the kit

Is there something else that you could suggest?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:06 am

You could get a honey jar going too....if you dont have one going already. I would make sure that you have gotten a reading just to see where their head is at. I mean sometimes people are scared to carry on to the next level because they are scared, and have hurt still from a past relationship. So just make sure there is anything else left out.

Now I would recommend a skull candle. You can get a red one, and dress it with love me, orris root aka queen elizabeth, catnip, and rose buds. You are going to put in a few drops of influence oil and/or compelling along with some deer's tongue, and crucible of courage to encourage him to speak about how much he loves you, and wanting to take it to the next level.

http://www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/queen-elizabeth-powder.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-compelling.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-crucible-of-courage.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/catnip.html

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:21 am

All good recommendations starsnthesky7. amber lotus, exactly what do you want from the guy, 'the next level' may mean different things for different people. For example, do want love, a commitment, etc? starsnthesky7's recommendation 'Love Me' is idea if that is the next level meaning a loving relationship (that you want).

amber lotus

Unread post by amber lotus » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:45 am

wonderful! thank you so much for the suggestions.

I would like to explore our options. While I am not ready to complety dive into a commited relationship, I would like to work towards that abd build this relationship into something wonderful, meaningful and loving

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:16 pm

I'm with starsinthesky7, the Honey Jar is a real good "slow & steady" work that can (and should...if you want to do it, of course) be started RIGHT NOW. Also, the skull candle is a great idea and, honestly, one that I often forget about. I look forward to you posting in the future about what work you decided to do and about the results you get. Good luck to you amber lotus, and thank you to starsinthesky7.

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

KitKate

Unread post by KitKate » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:33 pm

Thank you for all of your help!!

I will go with the love me spell. I have been reading on the forum about adding additional oils and other ingredients to the love me spell. Are there any additional products that might be helpful to add to my love me spell for my situation? I was thinking about Marriage Oil to encourage commitment, or/and maybe Stay With Me (to keep him faithful), Follow Me Boy, or one of the Commanding/Compelling/Controlling type of oils to bring out some type of commitment?

Shany

Unread post by Shany » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:58 pm

May I ask... how am I supposed to do this if that person is a woman? (I am also a woman)

rs2010

Unread post by rs2010 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:15 pm

I completed the first option with the jumbo red candle along with the herbs listed and follow me girl (female target). I followed the directions completely. I worked this for seven days and it burned high and clean. It left a bit of wax residue (but no solid wax or puddles) and the herbs burned as well. That was about two weeks or so ago. The past few days I have been getting signs. Of the target's name (two different times), state where they are, and their birth date. I believe it worked.
I had a question about how long does it take for a target's resistance to be gone? Or is this case by case?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:43 pm

cynthiam, waning moon is good for eliminating someone's resistance.

Shany, this work can be done for either sex by anyone. It is not gender specific.

rs2010, how long it takes to work is a very generic question in spiritual work. It gets asked all the time and the answer always is the same: it depends. Depending on the obstacles in your way, the resistance, in your target, and a variety of other factors it may manifest faster or slower.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:51 am

I second that Joseph and good luck amber lotus!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:59 am

Amber lotus,

If you are not ready to move towards a committed relaitonship, then you have your own issues to deal with. You asked for a spell to help him become more committed however you are not ready? Well I would do some healing work for yourself, or whatever is holding you back from moving into a more committed relationship. I say this because you're mind set and emotions are not inline with the spellwork you are going to be doing. So lets say you do a love me spell kit, and then later you dont want him anymore because you are not ready...thats going to create problems.

I think you should get some healing products, and perhaps even some cut and clear to cut you away from PAST emotions/situations with others that make you apprehensive about moving on.

www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html
www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

amber lotus

Unread post by amber lotus » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:41 pm

I apologize if I gave anyone the wrong impression.

I would like a committed relationship with this person, I see great potential in him. What I meant is that I don't want to rush into something. I want to take the time and really make this a wonderful and amazing loving relationship. But I would like to knudge him in that direction. As we all know, it always works better when a man thinks that it is his idea and he makes the move first :)

Thank you so much for everyone for the advice

eagerspirit81

Unread post by eagerspirit81 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:18 am

Thank you guys.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”