Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hello from Scuyler County NY Topic is solved

myk5_2

Hello from Scuyler County NY

Unread post by myk5_2 » Sun May 10, 2009 1:45 pm

Hi, my name is Mike Cooke, I've been interested in the occult all my life and have rediscovered Hoodoo after working in Chaos magic for some time.

As I am also a cartoonist http://kitschcore.com and comic fan. I knew of cat yronwode from her position of authority in the comics world and writings in the Comic buyer's guide, I trusted Lucky Mojo immediately because of it's relationship to her and the sense that I knew and trusted her from the way she expresses herself in her writing.

I've found in this site a wealth of information relating to Hoodoo. I now own cat's book on Hoodoo roots and herbs (excellent, and can't state too strongly how much I appreciate having the scientific botanical names of traditional Hoodoo plants) and I've been getting good use out of a mojo hand I've purchased.

I'm waiting on a new order, I hope the steady work spell kit will enable me to place more orders soon! :D

Oh yeah. A cartoon!

Ginger777

Re: Hello from Scuyler County NY

Unread post by Ginger777 » Sun May 24, 2009 5:07 am

Welcome to the forum!!!

cancankant
Newly Registered

Unread post by cancankant » Sun May 24, 2009 6:36 am

"I feel so politically poopy!"

Too funny! Welcome to the forum...hope to see you around and welcome back to hoodoo. I am a complete newbie, having been involved in Neopaganism/Wicca, Asatru, Buddhism and a whole slew of other spiritual explorations.

Angie

PS I know a few guys like your "makeover dude". One has a tatoos over about 50% of his face. He couldn't even get a telemarketing job. ;) Apparently the bars will still hire a freak, though, so that's what he does for a living. I, for one, usually sport funky colored hair (think bright and fluorescent) and have a pierced septum, and that sometimes gets me stares around the neighborhood (I live in the 'burbs). Funny thing is, nobody at my job cares! :lol:

myk5_2

Unread post by myk5_2 » Mon May 25, 2009 12:15 pm

Well, if you're looking like the 'after' guy in the toon and you've a good job - it must be an endorsement to the power of Hoodoo! :D

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “2009 Public Forum Introductions”