Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Miss Cat at AIRR and HP

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Thank You, Miss Cat at AIRR and HP

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:47 pm

Thank you Miss Cat.. took the wisdom and ran for the the touchdown. Found IT. Today was the 2nd greatest day in my LIFETIME!
You took my heart and made it stronger!!!
Greatest Love Honor and Respect!!!
always...
TLC
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:03 pm

Wow -- that sounds great. My best thoughts and wishes are with you always!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:25 pm

:) could not have followed through without many of the tools (yours!) "for life dreams".
So Blessed. The door is open... walking through it...
Thank you!!! :)
#1606 GA

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:04 am

Good Morning all LM, my question is how can I send a tip to Ms Cat
Happy I found LM I love this place
Thank You St. Expedite 4 help and St. Michael 4 protection

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:14 am

Oh, gosh... via paypal, i guess. There's a donate button on the bottom of every Lucky Mojo HITAP page that says

Did you like what you read here? Find it useful?
Then please click on the Paypal Secure Server logo and make a small
donation to catherine yronwode for the creation and maintenance of this site.

SUch donations go direct to my account and you can send a message along with the tip.

That's so sweet of you!

Thanks!
catherine yronwode

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:37 am

you are so welcome Ms Cat... you have been a huge help to me..and I appreciate you very much..it is not that much but just to let you know Thank You for all your kind words..
Crescent Moon
Happy I found LM I love this place
Thank You St. Expedite 4 help and St. Michael 4 protection

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:44 am

dear miss cat,

thank you so much for the lovely reading yesterday. it was my first reading with you but certainly not the last. i learned so much about the tarot and also got wonderful advice. thank you thank you. i took tons of notes and will keep them close. i feel so much more clear about things today, and that is a great feeling. you are truly a talented reader and i appreciate the extra time you took with me.

- stacy

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:03 am

Stacy, you are most welcome.

When any of my reading clients expresses a serious interest in tarot divination, as you did, i always give them a more detailed reading, even if it runs to extra (free) time, because i enjoy teaching the tarot, if only for the sake of increasing the number of people with whom i can share conversations about tarot! :-)
catherine yronwode

BrownButter

Unread post by BrownButter » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:01 am

I had a reading with Miss Cat the other day. Wow, what an experience. Miss Cat was very patient and thorough, even though, we were constantly "interrupted". The oddest things happened on this call. There was much interference on my part. The call started fine, then I could barely hear Miss Cat and what she was saying. It sounded like static. The harder I tried to hear, the more broken up her voice became. She told me she heard ME just fine. I tried 2 different phones (land and cell), at 3 different times with same issue. We summed it up to some energy not wanting me to hear what she had to say. She also received some "dead" calls on her end.

After some time, the call became clearer. I heard it all. Miss Cat was so kind (despite the scary feeling and frustration I had at what was happening). It did feel as though something was "blocking". I plan to call her again!

I hope this can help someone should they experience this. Just go with the flow and don't let anything get in the way of receiving what's yours.

Thank you Miss Cat.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:00 pm

You are very welcome, BrownButter -- and your project is one i dearly want to see come to fruition. There may be roadblocks, as we saw, but keep pushing, because this may turn out to be a real career breakthrough for you.
catherine yronwode

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:59 pm

I dont know if I can post this or if its in the right place but I wanted to say thank you! Thank you for creating such a place for skeptics, people who have gotten ripped off several times by different scam sites, and people who need help. I really appreciate all of the help I have recieved not just from this site but from a few readers and rootworkers at AIRR. My life has changed because of AIRR and this site. Im on a mission to spread the good word about Lucky Mojo and the talents of the AIRR workers. Your Conjure Man Ali is a breath of fresh air, and all thanks to you and your site. Its a shame scammers rip off people who really need help and all I can say is NOT HERE! Your store has anything for any situatiuon.The products from LM are wonderful! They really do work! You are a talented woman and your store and products along with help from a talented AIRR workers truly have changed my life and marriage for the better. Your an inspiration. I cant thank you enough. Keep up the good work Miss Cat! Thank you again for you helpful products and sites! It means more than you know. God Bless!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Thank very much for the kind praise. I do this work from the bottom of my heart, and it is nice to know it is appreciated.
catherine yronwode

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Miss Cat, Thank you so much for my reading today. Your reading was dead on. I am still reeling from it. At times during the course of it I had tears in my eyes because your insight and what you told me about myself was amazing. They were good tears. I am ever so grateful because you helped me realize alot about myself. I said a little blessing for you walking home saying that I was blessed to have found luckyMojo and that you were amazing.

I hope to speak to again in the near future.

Blessings and respect to you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Olivialeigh, thanks for that sweet testimonial. I greatly enjoyed our time together and although i did see some rocks in your road, i know that God's plan for you is good, and the results will truly satisfy.
catherine yronwode

Ekaterina

Unread post by Ekaterina » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:51 pm

miss cat, it was lovely to "meet" and speak with you today. I'm the lady with the sock monkey dog. We sure covered a lot of ground and some of it was sad stuff (recent deaths of those close to me.) I find it very helpful to be able to discuss it with someone looking at it from a spiritual perspective. I liked that you had my customer history there too.

I'm definitely going to follow up and make another appt...I have some ideas about addressing the last situation we talked about with some spiritual actions...btw, have been using "Cast off Evil" because I think it can apply to a health situation and I do get the feeling it is helping me.

Ekaterina

Unread post by Ekaterina » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:28 pm

PS I didn't forget that dog treat...:)

ETA: and yes I am the dork who forgot which direction time zones go in this morning :oops:

BlissfullyBastet

Unread post by BlissfullyBastet » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:34 pm

I just wanted to offer my very sincere and humble thank you's to Miss Cat,
I am one of the lucky ones to had obtained one her Silver Locket's. I greatly appreciate the fact that she had it done and shipped to me in a very short time.

Miss Cat---- as I removed the silver locket from his packaging, and took it with my hand there was this amazing energy that ran through my body, it felt really, really comforting--- that is the only way I can say it. I have never had that kind of experience.

I am for the first time getting myself in a momentum were I have being feeling very grounded, and able to know that some things that were happening in my life, now, have a explanation, and a solution.

Even though there is not background in my family with this practice or any other type of magical background, I am hoping that when I am ready, I would be able to qualify as a candidate to take your online course (I am really looking forward to it).

I am now using Psalms when doing petitions and prayers... and the Psalms have come back into my life because I started using your products..... as I started reading the use of Psalms when using LM products I was somehow taken back in time, (my mother is a great believer of using Psalms for petitioning, and now I remember that Psalm 91 has always being her favorite one, and she always says it 9 times when trying to pray for something.

I am not exaggerating anything, but amazing things are happing in my life since I started using LM products.

Thank you for all your dedication in sharing your great knowledge.

God Bless you and sorry if my post was too long.

mimet

Unread post by mimet » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:39 pm

Ive been "lurking" on this forum for over a year and I had to post to thank Miss Cat for the wonderful reading that I had!

Miss Cat - you are truly gifted and insightful and I also wanted to say thank you on the advice on the nations sack and photo frame. My "beloved" has decided to leave me (devasted). However I am working with the wonderful AIRR reader ConjureMan Ali to help my situation. He is awesome too!

Blessings to you!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:43 pm

Thank you Miss Cat! I'll up date as early as this week.
I appreciate you and love you very much!
TLC
#1606 GA

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:22 pm

Miss Cat!

You are such a sweet woman with a nice sense of humor. It was so great to finally meet you via phone. I was so nervous until I heard your voice.

I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for such a wonderful reading yesterday! You lifted the weight of the world off my shoulders. Thank you so much for giving me so much advise for my business!! I have hope and feel like I can move forward and not worry anymore. As you advised, I am focusing on material and spiritual things. I just placed an order for some things to help with both. I also ordered your book! You can't imagine how EXCITED I am. I can't wait to rip through the pages!! I now look forward to brighter days in the near future...sitting in that forest with the flowers and yellow skies.

Truly, I can't thank you ENOUGH! CP
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:58 pm

Miss Cat I have a question for you. I got a reading the other day on the radio show and you told me the same thing as previous read by you and my wonderful rootworker(ConjureMan Ali). But Dr. Kioni said something about a pregnancy. Anyways, this I dont truly believe but as I expressed to my rootworker, it had me worried. He assured me that there is no need to worry. My question is ...How can someone know if the reading they recieve is "right" if another reading didnt show that one controversial subject? but it is something that should be known if it is "right". I dont want to go from reader to reader trying to figure out what was seen is truly something to worry about.How would you handle this matter?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:02 pm

Hello,

The forum isn't exactly the best way to get a hold of Miss cat. She is so busy with running this site, AIRR, Lucky Mojo and so much more that she doesn't always get a chance to answer all the questions that are directed at her here in the forum.

Miss cat and I have both advised you of the same thing and so its up to you to take this into consideration. If you let worry, doubt, and anxiety enter into such a situation, it will effect the mood of your home. If you want to speak to Miss cat to get her advice on the matter, try setting up a reading with her. She offers quick 10 minute readings, 30 minutes, and 60 minutes. I am sure she will be happy to help.

You can set them up here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... e_Yronwode
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:15 am

Hey Conjure Man Ali,
Thanks for the response. It wasnt really so much I wanted an answer to my situation just a general response on why one reading may say something and another read may say something different. I dont know too much about the history of tarot or whatnot but it was a question as to why readings vary sometimes, thats all.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:24 am

Divination is a subjective and intuitive art. Readers may see very similar things, but one may pick up on different details than another one.

Think of it like going to an art gallery with some friends. 3 of you are all looking at the same painting. You all see the same main subject - a noble man posing in finery. One friend might pick up on a detail like a horse way in the background of the painting that no one else noticed. Another friend may be drawn to notice the intricacy of the brushstrokes on the clothing of the subject. You may think that the person looks slightly sad, while the others feel it looks neutral, or aloof. You all agree that the painting is showing a noble man, but because your brains are different, your personal interests are different, etc, you each perceiving slightly different things in the whole picture.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

sassymslady
HRCC Student

Unread post by sassymslady » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Hi Ms. Cat,

I want to Thank You for the readings you had done for me last year. You also gave me alot of Great Advice and I am Grateful for your assistance.

Sassy Ms. Lady

octobersky+++

Unread post by octobersky+++ » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:24 pm

miss cat ,
i want to thank you for your words your time and for the the direction youve given me to follow, which i beleive will open my life to new beggining . i will order the stuff you told me to order and do.
also i wanted to mention my boyfriend felt that i was doing someting he just couldnt pin point it.
he was very distant that day and has been a little suspisious. who knows???
thanks for the wonderful person you are and i am too sorry you suffered the same pains ive gone through, it never goes away we just deal with it better. love and light , octobersky

AngelicD
HRCC Student

Unread post by AngelicD » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:46 pm

I would like to thank Miss Cat for her awesome reading. I am in the process of looking into all we discussed. I will keep you posted on my progress. Till the next reading.

Dalma

7planets
HRCC Student

Unread post by 7planets » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:55 pm

I'd like to thank God for giving spiritual insight to catherine and Dr. Kioni.

catherine,

I can't thank you enough.

Both you and Dr. Kinoi have helped me today on the radio show with questions that I have been trying to find answers to for years. Not only has my intuition been confirmed about what had been done to us, but I also have answers about what I can do to help my son and myself. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

The encouragement about making my way financially was much needed as well. I've been dealing with all this for a long time.

To help others they way that you do gives hope. I don't know where else I could have gotten this kind of help.

I'm looking forward to my next reading with you.

After our talk today you know I'll be working on my homework!

"Without a vision the people perish"
"without a vision, the people perish" pvb 29:18

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:00 pm

7planets, it is a fact that while we were talking, i felt so "right" for you, that you are meant to make the changes and take the path you are working toward. Thanks for the kind words to us, and may our best wishes wrap you in a mantle of purpose and guidance. (And yes, it makes me happy to hear about you doing your homework, too.) Stay in touch, dear.
catherine yronwode

7planets
HRCC Student

Unread post by 7planets » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:32 pm

catherine,

It felt right to me as well.
For some reason now I feel close to the "good mothers" in my family who passed on before I could met them. My Irish grandmother took care of me when I as a baby but I don't remember her, just her rocking chair. I never met my African or Cherokee grandmothers or great grandmothers but I feel close to them when I read your words of encouragement.
It's like God is letting them all in on a secret together. They're looking at one another and smiling and shaking their heads and saying
"Yes! Well, it's about time! She finally gets it, I knew she would, bless her heart. Let's see what she does next."
Now I've go to do some college and some hoodoo homework.
I'd really like to keep in touch, thank you.
"without a vision, the people perish" pvb 29:18

AngelicD
HRCC Student

Unread post by AngelicD » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:05 am

Thank you Miss Cat for not only your time, but also for your insight, your kind words and just relating to me. I appreciate all that you have said to me and the direction you have offered to me. You are very knowledgeable and have great wisdom. I am amazed at how comfortable and comforting it is to receive a reading from you. I will be looking forward to another reading with you in the next few months. Once again, thank you.

Dalma

AnddieUS
HRCC Student

Unread post by AnddieUS » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:34 am

I am still relatively new to the LM site and now count myself as a loyal customer. My first order surpassed my expectations and I am anxiously waiting for my second order to be shipped.

I had a reading with Ms. Cat, which was, to say the least, one of the best things that I've done for myself in a while. A week after reading with her, I had the sudden inspiration to dress a candle for myself using LM Crown of Success & Van Van Oil. Along with prayer and deep gratitude, I lit my candle and since then, I've gotten 2 gigs and just feel totally inspired to tackle all of the things that I've been ignoring for so long. I also have to thank other posters like ConjureMan Ali, Ms. Bri, et. al. because I am learning so much from the forums, LM website and from the HHRM book.

If anyone has doubts, I am here to say that LM has the best products and customer service. It's nice to know that I have found a place where I can learn, practice and eventually share.
Thank you Ancestors, St. Martha, St. Barbara and San Simon for all that you do on my behalf.

hannahsyates

Unread post by hannahsyates » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:55 am

A short time ago I received Miss Cat's handout for Spiritual Cleaning with my order. I decided to follow Miss Cat's handout meticulously from Lucky Mojo's hyssop bath to the oil Miss Cat recommends for windowsill dressing. I felt the difference in my home immediately.

Results were visible in my spell work as well. In particular, I had immediate results from my honey jar.

I am grateful for the handout and highly recommend it. Especially since I have heard time and again from practitioners that they desire more power in a spell and/or faster results.

In my opinion, Miss Cat's Spiritual Cleansing is a sure way to get just that.

Thank you Miss Cat

Conjuremoon

Unread post by Conjuremoon » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:36 pm

Oh, cool. I wonder if they sell that paper some where here? I would love to get it. Does anyone know if you can get this anywhere?

Tara

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:44 pm

You could request that it be included in your next order or just make sure to include cleansing products in your next order and chances are you will receive the sheet with it.

Or, I highly suggest you purchase a bound copy of all of the handouts, found here:
OO-GRI-LMCF Book - Spellcraft Lucky Mojo Flyers, Complete Set in Report Cover, Mailed Flat $9.00

Most definitely worth it!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

hannahsyates

Unread post by hannahsyates » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:57 pm

Recently, I received a reading from Miss Cat. Not only were my questions answered but remedies were recommended as well. I have begun implementing the sound and practical council Miss Cat gave me.
I encourage anyone who needs a reading, and most of us do from time to time, to schedule one with Miss Cat. There is no substitute.

Gratefully, Hannah

StacyLynn

Unread post by StacyLynn » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:33 pm

I want to say Thank you Miss Cat for the reading that I received from you on May 23.

I begin some of the things that you suggested to me as far as my resume, and a job. I thank you for that confirming what I was feeling prior to our reading in regards to my husband. I still have to purchase the Althaea leaves really soon. I appreciate the time that you gave to me. You touched on so much, and confirmed so many different things that I am attempting to see things differently in my life.

Miss Cat your awesome.
The Lucky Mojo site is awesome. I have read so much and learned a lot over the years thanx to the LM site.

I look forward to another reading soon with you.
Stacy Lynn
Thank You Saint Expedite

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:26 pm

Thank you, folks. It's kind of you to post here. I appreciate it.
catherine yronwode

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:14 am

Thank you Cat for the wonderful reading I received from you yesterday, it was great talking to you,you are very sweet and I will be booking readings with you in the future! I can't wait til I receive my course book. I'm so excited thank you for approving me.

skye86

Unread post by skye86 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:28 pm

Miss Cat, I had a phone consult with you about two months ago. I was asking about a really messed up situation with a man. You told me the story about the dead bird and your wedding ring. You told me that there was more to him than I knew, warned me about him. I took everything you said to heart. You were 100% right about him. Thank you, you saved me from a possible disaster in my life and maybe even saved my life. Bless you and the work you do.

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:58 am

Hey Miss Cat!
Im just cheking in! I don't know if im posting this in the right spot but I know that the Mod Angels will put it where it belong.lolol Well I just wanted to give u an update. The music is going well, I just finished another song and it is slammen!lololol I Can't Wait for you to hear it! I am working hard doing both spiritual and natural work. U know Faith without works is dead, so im worken it. heheheheh Thank You for keeping me up in prayer. I love you. Thank you for all that u do and all that you have taught me and all that I continue to learn from you. You and the LM family are always in my prayers. Be Blessed always! Big-OL-Huggs to U!
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

blackcateyes

Unread post by blackcateyes » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:42 am

Couldn't find anywhere else to post this...I kind already know that it will be taken down probably BUT I just wanted to put it out there that I had a great dream about them and that they saved me from a bad dream last night and I just wanted to thank you Miss Cat...you were wonderful in the dream and there was one thing I forgot to mention in the dream I'm about to post You directly said to me "He dreampt of you last night, and we knew it was you!" what does that mean?

Well...last night I had the strangest dream about them ...just now..actually ...I dreampt that I was having a sort of nightmare where A world unknown to me ...possibly mars redone or the moon was being taken over by these aholes and I was going to use magic to stop them in the dream...there were these little almost glass like beads of frankensens and myrrh that I can remember def frank. and I was picking them up and hiding them in a sack full of dirty clothes so that the captors couldn't find them...then I was going to head to the woods and cast a spell....but these bitc%es were going to rat me out ...then a group of natives came in to save the day ...

Then the next thing I knew...before the battle had begun and I had gotten caught...I was in a REALLY nice luxury car that had a grey interior...(and not cause I was seeing in black n white cause they were in color) anyways I was in the back seat with Miss Cat and Dr. K was in the front passenger side seat ....I couldn't see who was sitting in the drivers seat but whatever...anyways...oh and Dr. K's face was always away from me looking out the window...but he was smiling...and Miss Cat was kinda in my face telling jokes and laughing ....she was really funny!

They were happy to see me and were cracking jokes especially Miss Cat...we went to their studio where they had their radio show...the info they were teaching to the people was projected or on screens of some sort on the wall...Miss Cat as always being humble said that she wasn't that good at this sort of thing and I think she meant reading cards...I was sitting at a students desk from gradeschool the kind with the inside hallowed out..not old school flip top but anyways I got mad and pushed the books and papers inside of it looked her right in the eye and said that she was the best and not to talk like that...she if I remember correctly kinda blushed
then we ended back up in the car and went for another drive in a city scape...where Miss Cat called out to the (not to put in an infomercial but I think it was dunken donuts<G>) store and ordered 3 coffee's two the way they liked it and she kept insisting that I drink mine black...but I just like mine with cream so I called out for cream and then I woke up....weird right?
Lovely to have dreampt of you both...it was a fun dream thanks!
Just a spoon full of honey makes the medicine go down....;)

blackcateyes

Unread post by blackcateyes » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:50 am

I guess I could tie it into a testimonial by saying this....it's a testimonial to Miss Cat's power, prestige, humor, and dream work ...although she may not have done it intentionally or even tried to contact me in any way...I'm not saying that she did because I can not speak for her but she was cool to chill with...even if it was just a dream!
Just a spoon full of honey makes the medicine go down....;)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:11 pm

Thank you Miss Cat! For something I will share with you soon, it could not have happened without You.
I'm tearing up as I am writing this, but its tears of joy and emotion and my world is a better place because You are in it, from your teaching to your advice. I'm also bouncing off the walls and ELATED!!!
I appreciate you! You have my heart!
Thank you for everything that you teach and continue to provide to thousands around the world.
Most Sincerely,
Tammie Lee
#1606 GA

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:37 pm

Thanks, all for the kind words and suppert, and for checking in with me. It means a lot to know that we are a community and that we all help one another as we journey through life.
catherine yronwode

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:17 pm

Hi Miss Cat!

Madame Pamita contacted me, and we are going to meet up since she is in the southern california area. Thank you for connecting us, and speaking highly of me. I really am honored that you would say such nice things about me. Thank you!
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

imjewell

Unread post by imjewell » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:36 pm

I want to say thank you to Catherine Yronwode for a wonderful reading back in the middle of August on a Sunday afternoon. When it was over she went the extra mile and gave me even more information by way of the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour radio show during the first few minutes, since it began directly after my reading ended. Actually, it was several days before I could listen to the show because I was totally unable to access it while it was on live no matter what I did.

I was greatly encouraged by what Catherine said about my ability to handle my situation. I felt that I could take a little breather before I went further with my "projects." That was not such a good idea. I returned from a trip and found that a huge elm tree next to our house had split in two from the canopy to the ground. However, half of it fell exactly between the house and the shop building with no room to spare and the half that was arching over our work truck was still standing. No damage was done except to my noble tree that I had raised from a tiny sprout in a 3" pot. A pin hole size leak in a water pipe sprayed two inches of water over the basement floor--but it didn't run our well dry. My beautiful Joan of Arc statuette on the mantle was broken at the ankles. I am sad about this but, in life, she was wounded in battle and kept riding back into the fray so I feel she is still fighting for me. Very shortly after that my Internet Satellite dish equipment twisted off target, some parts loosened and it filled with water. I couldn't get on the Internet for several weeks. But...here I am.

I've gotten these problems knocked in the head and am now ready to pick up where I left off, following Catherine's advice. I have the steps all planned out. Afterward, I hope to schedule another session as I know this will be ongoing work.

trueblu23

Unread post by trueblu23 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:34 pm

Thank you, ms. cat, for the reading last night. You made me feel better and really cleared up a lot for me. Regarding the work you adviced me to do, along with other ideas that i may have, if i have questions on them, do i need to call back, or can the be answered here on the forum?

The conversation was so interesting that i spend more money than i was intended to do, but it was ok cause it was worth it.

Thank you once again
trueblu23

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:40 pm

trueblu23 ,

I am glad i was able to be of help.

If you have questions about how to use specific products that i suggested, you can ask here on the forum -- that's what it is for. If i don;t reply, one of the other moderators -- or one of the regular participants -- will help you out.

The cost-per-minute for "instant readings" is greater than for pre-scheduled readings. The amount of difference varies by reader, but in my case, it is almost four times as much for an instant reading as for a pre-scheduled reading. Next time, consider a pre-scheduled reading. You will have to wait for your appointment, but it is more economical.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:31 pm

Hello,Cat, I would like to book a reading with you and don't know how. I visit your page and didn't see the paypal address to send payment. As, most of you here already been reading my situation with my fiance and know my situation, so I'm able to book a reading now,so I can find out where to go from here. Cat do you need me to mail anything to you far as pictures of me and him,birthdays,etc for the reading? I would also like to here about the Pro Bono program too or what type of work,products I may need. Thanks Cat

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:39 pm

First go here and read this, Miss cat's AIRR page:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... e_Yronwode

---it tells you to make a payment/booking via this page:
http://www.missionary-independent.org/readings.html

Hope that cleared everything up!

AIRR Pro Bono Fund: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Thank you Joeseph

;) ;) ;)

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:08 pm

One quick question, what if I want to pay a certain amount thats not listed under readings such as "$20.00" and etc?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:08 pm

I recommend that you schedule a: 30 with Miss Cat see links above. Thirty minutes for thirty dollars. She also offers ten minutes for ten dollars. Miss Cat has the biggest heart and will be able to assist you. 20 dollars is close to 30. Again, see the links above. Miss Cat is also available through Hoodoo Psychics. You may also wish to post prayers and help through The Crystal Silence League. There are many resources available here for you to work with Miss Cat. You could also sign up for next week's radio Show thread:

radio-show-pre-call-id-november-27th,-2011-t16655.html

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... ll-in-form

Be Blessed!
#1606 GA

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Miss Tammie Lee wrote:I recommend that you schedule a: 30 with Miss Cat see links above. Thirty minutes for thirty dollars. Miss Cat has the biggest heart and will be able to assist you. 20 dollars is close to 30. Again, see the links above. Miss Cat is also available through Hoodoo Psychics. You may also wish to post prayers and help through The Crystal Silence League. There are many resources available here for you to work with Miss Cat. You could also sign up for next week's radio Show thread:

radio-show-pre-call-id-november-27th,-2011-t16655.html

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... ll-in-form

Be Blessed!

Thanks so much for this information Miss Tammie

Ekaterina

Unread post by Ekaterina » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:51 pm

I had a terrific reading with Miss Cat over a month ago and I just wanted to come back here and say that everything predicted has come to fruition. I do tarot readings for myself, and on this one situation I kept getting the same cards and I didn't know what to make of them. Of course Cat pulled the exact same cards and put forth interpretations that I hadn't considered. They turned out to be right on the money. It's funny because my spiritual life rarely involves a lot of visions or flashing lights. But what are the odds that someone else would pull the exact same cards that I was struggling with? At the time it happens it just seems normal but really it is amazing. I keep records and notes of my personal readings.

I don't want mention anything that could personally identify me to the world at large, but I don't mind saying that I was dealing with a work situation involving a male and a female boss, and computers. The one card I really didn't know what to make of was the Last Judgment card. Cat interpreted it as a message which came to me exactly as described. There was a lot going on here, but what stood out to me from the reading was that I was told I was in a dangerous situation, and that I could get hurt whether I stayed or whether I went. What has come to pass is that the situation with my bosses was even worse than I knew. I ended up sort of making an end run around the situation and now I have more information showing it was the best possible route to take.

Being able to talk to a super reader with years of experience is a fantastic service. It also strikes me that this is an incredible value. You could spend so much more and often end up with lousy advice from much more mainstream sources.

Cat and luckymojo are the real deal!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:48 pm

Thanks for the feedback; i do like to know how things turn out. I well recall that reading, too -- it is always a privilege to read for a reader.
catherine yronwode

wensday

Unread post by wensday » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:29 pm

I had the most amazing reading today with Cat! I am so much calmer now that I know where all of this negativity is coming from and I now know how to deal with it.
I cannot thank you enough!!!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:44 pm

I'm glad i was able to see into the situation. You have a lot going for you and things are going to be okay.
catherine yronwode

barat

Unread post by barat » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:24 am

Thank you Ms Catherine your reading came true! My husband got the job. And as what you said the facility will be operational in the summer of this year.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”