Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

How to Use Sachet Powders: Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
movingmountains

Re: How to Use Sachet Powders: Questions and Answers

Unread post by movingmountains » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:59 am

Thanks Stars.. It is for my ex gf.. I was wondering if i could use a strand of her hair? like one i found on her chair for example.. Could i use the powder to work it that way? Without needing contact with her..

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:08 am

A piece of hair is a personal concern. And I would use it wisely if you do not have contact with your target all the time. You can use it in candle work, a mojo bag, baby doll, and so on. In this case, I would lean towards creating a baby doll for the target and speak to it so that you can get her with what you want her to do. You can dust the hair with powder and oil and put in the baby doll.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:24 pm

HI LM readers and contributors,

I am placing this post here, so as to keep it all in the same place and so you all can follow my story. I need to Hotfoot these neighbors, but I want to also use a freezer spell to bind them from doing any (more) harm to my property or my pets and I will not even allow myself to think that they would try to harm my kids...but you know what I mean. I need to not just get rid of them, I also need to stop them from doing any harm while they are still here...I am wondering would putting them in the freezer negate any hotfooting action I am also undertaking? I am worried that freezing them may freeze them into this rental property, and I do not want that at all.

Thank you all in advance for any help you may give.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:25 pm

I apologize if this last post/question of mine should have gone somewhere more appropriate (ie in the freezer spells/questions/answers thread)...Moderators, if it would be better to put this there, please let me know and I will edit this thread, and put it in the right spot. Thank you very much and sorry if I have made extra work for you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:30 pm

I tend not to reuse the portions that i have "lost" in sprinkling, but i don't throw out packet remnants. You can keep the powders that are unused and work with them. They will stay freshest if sealed away from air, of course.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

dare_you

Unread post by dare_you » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Hello everyone.

I am looking for ideas on how to get some of the powders i will be using on my ex-partner.

Now baring in mind, he lives 25 miles away, we are split up, and dont see each other.

The dressed letter is one idea ive picked up from here, but i want a few powders to come into contact with him.

The only thing i can do, would be to mail things to him, or come into contact with his car, ie be sly and go down to his one night.

Any ideas please, thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:00 pm

You basically answered your question, mail a letter. You can work a doll baby as well.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Houngan_Liam

Unread post by Houngan_Liam » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:26 pm

I'm with jwmcclin ... you've already made the list of things that you could do. Depending on what you want to do to you partner you could also work some candle work as well.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:28 am

you can dress junk mail and send it to him, dress a news paper and stick it on his porch. you can sprinkle his porch or door, car,..etc. lots of ways to use it
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

antares

Unread post by antares » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:15 am

I want to lay some powder in someone's office - it's kept locked though, when he's not in it, and I don't even have access to the corridor when it's guaranteed no one else will be there. I know I need to call my target into the powder, but can I possibly pray over the powder, and take it along in a twist of paper in my pocket and quietly drop it on his chair or the floor while he's there? Would that work?

(EDIT: obviously, I'd take it out of the paper and just drop the powder!)

I have an appointment with him on Wednesday, and I can give him dressed papers. He'll definitely be touching those. I'd prefer to leave something he'll step in or sit in, but if that's not an option, all is not lost.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:24 am

You can do it that way. Just make sure that he does not notice you dropping it. Otherwise, he might think its so peculiar, and that might create trouble for you.

antares

Unread post by antares » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:16 am

Wow that was a fast reply :) Thanks!

Yes, I'll need to be quite careful - and careful not to leave globs of it, too. I'll probably just get it on my fingers and touch things - chair, carpet (Oh, I need to tie my shoes...) etc rather than actually trying to sprinkle it.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:29 am

Do you drink coffee at the office? If so, I would put some of the powder into a packet of sugar (which you can replace with salt if sugar is not appropriate for your intent). Not enough powder to really show up, but enough so that the grains of sugar/salt are coated. Then you can be fidding with the packet with a cup of coffee while in their office and then accidentially drop and spill it. Apologize, and then act as if it's no big deal. Voila - powders where they will walk in it and not even think about it.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

antares

Unread post by antares » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:26 am

Oh that's sneaky - I like it! Thanks :)

dare_you

Unread post by dare_you » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:40 am

Yeah i was thinking of those ideas, i just wanted to ask to make sure. I guess its just common sense.

thanks all!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:52 pm

Read more about how to use sachet powders here:

http://luckymojo.com/powders.html

Included on that page are free instructions for

* SPRINKLING SACHET POWDERS BY WALKING BACKWARDS
* BLOWING SACHET POWDERS TO THE FOUR QUARTERS
* BLOWING SACHET POWDERS TOWARD A PERSON OR PLACE
* PLACING PILES AT THE CORNERS OR LINES AT THE DOOR
* DRAWING CROSSING PATTERNS IN THE STREET
* DRAWING POWDER PATTERNS ON AN ALTAR
* DRESSING ALTAR CANDLES WITH POWDERS
* DRESSING MONEY, BUSINESS CARDS, JOB APPLICATIONS
* WEARING PERFUMED POWDERS; DRESSING ONE'S BODY
* WEARING POWDERS IN A BOSOM SACHET BAG
* CARRYING POWDERS IN A MOJO BAG
* DUSTING TARGET'S SOCKS, SHOES, UNDERWEAR (SNEAKY)
* POWDERS IN A GIFT SACHET OR IN COSMETICS (SNEAKY)

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:50 pm

To dust business cards to attract and keep one special customer, you can also use the astrological sachet powder of their zodiac sign. Mix it with Attraction and Money Drawing.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:34 pm

I dust my business cards with Attraction/Prosperity/Crown of Success to draw paying customers for long term business relationships.

NO Conjure Virgin

Unread post by NO Conjure Virgin » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:54 pm

Subject: can i mix powder this way?

so i was thinking of an idea..=) i just purchased some sachet powder started thinking of different ways i can use on my body so.. i thought what if i mixed some of the sachet powder with a body lotion that i use daily but mixing just enough so that the lotion doesn't get lumpy and the powder is still effective and you can still smell the sachet powder... what do you think?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:30 pm

amor always

You may want to consider getting a couple little squeeze bottles to test the right consistency of powder to lotion. I have never done this, adding sachet powder to lotion, though curiosity is starting to set in. My first thought is along the lines of what Cat said with adding sachet to oil, it's like adding flour. I'm all for experimentation and say give it a shot and see how it works for you. :) For me personally, I find a drop or two of a condition oil added to my lotion works just fine.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:21 am

I would add oils to lotions not sachet powders...now if there is a body powder, you can add

NO Conjure Virgin

Unread post by NO Conjure Virgin » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:13 pm

Hey, Papa_Newt & jwmcclin. i'm gonna test both do a little experimenting and see which is best to use daily and which has the best consistency the lotion mixed with the sachet powder & the lotion mixed with the oil i know either one that i choose to go with in the end the sachet powder or oil they both are strong enough to take effect for my intentions on using as long as they are on my body =) my main goal is to make sure each mix lasts for at least a few hours a sneaky way to get the product on the target so once the target isn't around & smells the scent he wont think twice about the scent on his clothes because the scent will be all over me & we will be in close contact & then if i want to put the oil on my hands so when i touch him to get oil or anything i want on him i wont have to worry about the target getting suspicious because i'll have the same scent on my body all the time so its worth a try. & THANK YOU FOR YOUR OPINIONS =) i'll be posting an update soon on the results

NO Conjure Virgin

Unread post by NO Conjure Virgin » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Hey All! =) so a few weeks ago i made a post about different ways that i was curious to use LM sachet powder mixing the powder with lotion and also using LM oil with lotion. so i tried both first i tried mixing the powder with the lotion by itself but i kept in mind that this was lotion that i was mixing with so i did not add a lot of powder but just enough say.. about almost two teaspoons and then i added a few drops of the LM oil to the lotion after i added the powder i shook the bottle really good about a few times so that both the powder & oil would be added thoroughly... my ending result was the lotion was not lumpy it was just the right consistency it smelled really good & it was like i had never added anything to the lotion it turned out GREAT! =) and I'm actually wearing some of the lotion right now it smells good and the scent of both the powder & lotion lasts all day for me the LM oil & powder still had a good effect on my target even though i added both products to the lotion. I'm glad that i used my curiosity to my advantage with this =D and i will continue use

fiore

Unread post by fiore » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:29 pm

I have to paint my apartment and was thinking of lightly sprinkling some house blessing powder in the paint. It will be a while before I actually get that project started. When I am ready, I will definately purchase the powder.

What do you think?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:09 pm

I would personally get an oil-based paint and add a bit of House Blessing oil to it, or if you're using a water-based paint I would dissolve a small amount of House Blessing bath crystals into a small bit of water and add it. Unless you are able to make sure that the powder gets blended in extremely well, you don't want to end up with chunks or anything.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:41 pm

I agree, Devi -- mixing powders and oils will give you something between a roux and pastry dough, depending on the proportions you use.
catherine yronwode

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:42 pm

Mmmm, roux. ;)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:15 pm

Stop it Devi... :lol: :lol: :lol: I love roux only when its a gumbo, not my sachets and oils! But on the serious side, never mix the two. I love how cat has developed both for their specific purposes.

keyes12
Newly Registered

Unread post by keyes12 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:24 pm

is it ok to just work with powders only as a preference? i dont know why im drawn to just powders...but i just want to know.

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Just to clear a doubt,if I used a inflammatory confusion sachet on target.will it be affect any other ppl who walk pass that area?any best method

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Keyes, certainly you can work with powders in preference to other forms of the materials.

citizenrule, your question indicates to me that you are not familiar with the basic concepts of hoodoo yet. One of these concepts is that you call your wishes and quote people's names into any powders, oils, incenses, or crystal salts that you are using. When that is done with sincerity and seriousness of purpose, the items are fixed and prepared to only affect the one(s) named.

These "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web pages may help you get a clearer idea of how powders and dusts are used in rootwork.

http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/foottrack.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
catherine yronwode

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:09 am

Thanks catherineyronwode for the reply,I understand the concept but ask this q in a doubt as the place I goin to lay is such a crowded area.thanks

Phrygian

Unread post by Phrygian » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:23 pm

Hello all!! :)

Ok firstly ALL OF YOU ARE AMAZING! my reconciliation im doing is going GREAT! I have only you guys to thank. Its BEAUTIFUL !!

Now i want to send a letter. The only things i have is, Follow me girl oil and Controlling powder and some herbs (cinammon, rose petals)
I want to know what can i do to make this letter REALLY effective with what i have! :) if i have to buy things i dont mind. but time is of the essence. :)

I read something about bodily fluids on the forum but it was kind of vague. :)

Do help me out!
Thank you :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:27 pm

I would recommend that you get the reconciliation powder. You can sprinkle some follow me girl on their but the controlling may be slightly abrasive if thats not what you are going for. Cinnamon and rose petals may be too obvious. And you can take some of your bodily fluids and rub it on the seal or lightly around the edges.

Phrygian

Unread post by Phrygian » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:29 pm

Thank you starsinthesky. Its because of you that things are working great! and i thank you very much for that! :)

my follow me girl isnt a powder its an oil! What do you mean by controlling powder being abrassive :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:37 pm

I think she is talking about its effect, meaning do you intend to be aggressive in this situation? especially if you are trying to reconcile, you may want to come off a little softer....with a soft edge.

Phrygian

Unread post by Phrygian » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:41 pm

oh alrght :) i do intend to be abit agressive in this situation.. because she is very sweet to me and things like that but however tends not to listen to what i say and things like that.
she REFUSES to listen to my wants at all...
she's always been the dominant person in the relationship so umm.. i'd definitely like abit of controll :)

the situation now is.. she has apologised for EVERYTHING.. she feels bad and stuff like that. And keeps telling me i dont deserve someone like her. Its cool.. if she realises that she has been bad and apologises thats GREAT.

I would love some control :) she is alllll the way in uk. so i want to make the BEST of what i can.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:32 pm

Commanding products may be what you are looking for. They will help gain you the respect you want and have her listen to you without impeding upon the sweetening work you've been doing.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Phrygian

Unread post by Phrygian » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:55 pm

ConjuremanAli you are another person i'd like to thank very much... :)

So what do i do? just sprinkle it?
and follow me girl oil what do i do with it? :)

Phrygian

Unread post by Phrygian » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:59 pm

oh and also i was thinking of petition St Expedite. NOT FOR BRINGING HER BACK to being my Girlfriend... but to bring her back home to study university here because she has honestly a million and one opportunities here.

Im really serious about this. I read alot of success stories about St Expedite being fast about things.. :) well yes.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:12 pm

Although St Expedite might be successful for certain situations, but you may want to make sure you that you get some divination done to see if he would be the best to help for your situation.

As for oil I wouldnt use it on a letter as it stains. You need to get the powder otherwise it will stain and be noticeable.

I agree with conjureman ali as commanding is more leadership and getting her to listen. When I meant controlling is abrasive , I was thinking it would be too forceful to use. In any case, I think you should get a reading to see what next steps you should take.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:21 pm

My boyfriend invites me to his home on the weekends. I was wondering if I can lay sprinkle some love me, chupparosa, and kiss me powder lightly on his bed sheet and on his pillow case and inside? Would putting some inside his pillow be affective as long as my chant was powerful?
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:31 pm

Do you get into the bed with him? If so, dress your body well with the powder, and then make sure to rub some off in the bed. Even you being in the bed will get some onto the sheets.

Be careful if you do not get into the bed with him, though, because if you otherwise sprinkle powders in the bed, he may smell them!

You might want to sprinkle some in his shoes, too, while you are there.

Make sure to collect concerns! Then you can work bottle spells, honey jars, candle spells, etc with them.

One of my favorite sneaky tricks is to make a very small packet with a tiny pinch of herbs or powders, a dab of oil, and some concerns wrapped into a petition paper (make sure it's not easily readable, just in case - just using symbols is why I normally do). Then wrap that up in duct tape, and then duct tape that to the underside of somewhere near to them that would rarely be looked at. Such as underneath the driver's seat of a car, or up underneath the bed frame on their side, etc. Then whenever they are near that spot, they are right near your trick! You could do something similar on the bed. Just make it very small, and completely contain it within the duct tape, so should he (now or in the future) discover it, it will just look like a wad of tape. When you are over each weekend, dress it with some oil and say another petition prayer over it. Sometimes I will make two identical packets (for instance, if you are using hairs as the concern - cut one hair into two and use the same strand for both packets) and keep one myself as a link - then you can work on the one at home, as a way of working the one placed remotely.

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:07 pm

WOW! =) I am going to do that! Thank you so much for sharing!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:06 am

Sprinkle some powders under his mattress between the boxspring, you can also dress the bed posts with a bit of oil if you have a chance.

Another neat trick would be to get your hair, dress it with a bit of powder and place this inside his pillow or under his mattress where his head will be so that he will constantly dream of you.

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:00 am

^
Yes!! Definitely will do that tomorrow when I go over. Thank you so much CONJUREMAN! =D

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:26 pm

ConjureMan - I was wondering how to lay the tricks - and boom you posted the answer! Thanks so much!
While he was at the store, I blessed the four corners of the room and dressed the bed as well as some of his shoes

Is it okay that I used the oil for the shoes, most of his shoes have dark insoles, so I just dabbed a bit on my fingers and made a sign of the cross with the oil on each of the insoles- is that the proper way?
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

wowee

Unread post by wowee » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:02 am

Hi forum I have a question on doing a spell for money.. I have an opposing attorney who does not want to give up the money. So I was wondering if I could use some money powder, some magnetic sand and the lawyers business letterhead to get them to pay me the money that I am seeking.. Do I need to touch them in some way or can I just use products because there is no way to get close to them.. Oh and I do have their signature. If this can't work does anyone know of a good spell?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:30 am

If you want to use powders dress a letter with Pay Me and Compelling and send that to the lawyer. Use only a pinch and knock off the extra powders.

You can also try the Green Devil spell which many have found helpful: http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

wowee

Unread post by wowee » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:51 am

Thank you conjureMan for the info.. But the opposing lawyer is not wanting to give me the money that my lawyer is asking to settle my case. It is not because he owes me the way that spell puts it.. He just wants to be a bullheaded person and not wanting to settle the case with the asking price.. This has been going on for years now and I am ready to be paid.. The company he is representing has the money to hold out but I need my money now.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:18 pm

You can still follow ConjureMan Ali's directives... Read the website he posted for further information.

lil miss_sunshine

Unread post by lil miss_sunshine » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:09 pm

Hello all,

Ok. So, I am still relatively new to using powders, oils etc. But this week, I sent a birthday card to a man that I am really in love with. We are basically just friends for the most part, but I really love him and want to have a relationship with him. He says that he is not ready for love at this time, as he is divorced, etc. but I am hoping that somehow he will have a change of heart.

So, I sent him a card dressed with the following powders: follow me boy, love me, and come to me. And I put a LOT of love me on the card..I also put a little bit of love me oil on the outside of the envelope along with love me oil on top of the stamp.

Oh, also I have a honey jar that I made, but I don't have any concerns from him in it, only his picture. And I haven't burned any candles on top of it, I just have it around and I shake it up from time to time.

My question is: Do you think that this card dressed with these powders and oil will be enough to at least get his attention and make him possibly see me in a different light or consider being open to a relationship after he gets the card?

I haven't seen any results yet from my card or honey jar yet, but just want to know what you guys think about this whole situation. And I just sent the card on Wednesday.

Thanks,

Sunshine

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:15 pm

The sachets you listed will get his attention. But don't obsess;it hasn't had time to fully manifest.

lil miss_sunshine

Unread post by lil miss_sunshine » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:25 pm

Oh Ok. And thanks so much for your reply. Yes, I realize that I must be patient with this whole situation, and I know that there is no definite time frame when it comes to these matters, but in your opinion, how long do you think this make take? Also, to be honest though, I really want to do more than just get his attention. I really want him to call me and ask me out on a date. Do you think the powders alone on the card will be enough to have a powerful enough influence to do this?

Thanks,

Sunshine

lil miss_sunshine

Unread post by lil miss_sunshine » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:40 am

Hello all,

So just recently I sent the man that I am in love with a dressed card. Since then I have spoken with him via text and he thanked me for the card. Then coincidently, I ended up bumping into him the other day. (we work together in the same building but rarely see each other, so it was kind of odd that I ran into him.) But basically to make a long story short, he spoke to me but he acted a little differently toward me when he saw me. He acted very serious like and I don't want to say sad, but somewhat like a mixture between serious and sad. The card I sent him was dressed with follow me boy powder, come to me powder and love me oil, and it was a birthday card. I know that he is somewhat resistant to us getting to together, but my question is, do you think that the card had any effect on him at all because he seems to be acting even more strangely now? I know that there are no guarantees with anything but do these things have an effect on all men? Or is he just being extra resistant? I know I am getting a positive response from other men, but I am not sure about whats going on with him... And I did get a reading from rootworker who said that he would come around and that we would be together but he is just being so unresponsive right now, I just wanted to get some feedback as to whether or not his behavior is a common reaction from some men who get strongly dressed cards. I am still fairly new to this process. Any feedback, experiences, or advice from anyone would be great.

Thanks so much, :-)

Sunshine

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:30 am

This would be best answered through a reading. In addition, I would make sure that I am working other methods such as a honey jar, doll work and/or candle spellwork to help bring him to me. The card is going to help carry you to your goal, but chances are it alone is not going to get you where you need to be especially if he is resistant.

Since you have gotten a reading about the overall relationship between you and him than you need to just be patient, and continue to work on things. He is going to be unresponsive right now so I am not sure why you are expecting him to act any differently all of a sudden. Like I said, I would continue to work and definitely address the resistance of him getting to you.

There isn't a common reaction to any kind of spell work as each circumstance is different. To address the resistance, you may want to get a black candle, which you can dress with banishing oil if you like. It should be set away from your love work. Pray to the candle and ask that it removes your targets resistance. Dispose of it properly. You can also have an essence of bend over candle going asking that your target be completely controlled and dominated by you. If you work with Saints, you can work with Saint Martha asking that she dominate your target like she did the dragon/snake under her feet. Ask that she completely control your target to allow your spellwork to effect him.

However make sure you get a reading to clarify why he is being resistant as it could be because of past hurts as well, which you may need to do some other kind of work. So get clarification on that through a reading.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:32 am

lil miss_sunshine wrote:...Then coincidently, I ended up bumping into him the other day. (we work together in the same building but rarely see each other, so it was kind of odd that I ran into him.)
Odd that you spell worked you mean? By the looks of your story the dressed card took you to a good start and if you are still interested in him you go on to do a more substantial work. Why he acted strange at that meeting is hard to tell without a reading but sensitive people often get perplexed when affected by a trick and men often respond to that emotion with seriousness.

//Dr. Johannes
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

lil miss_sunshine

Unread post by lil miss_sunshine » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:35 pm

Okay. Thank you all for your feedback and advice. You all have been very helpful!

cassie22

Unread post by cassie22 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am

I dusted follow me girl and reconciliation powder at work on my gf desk, phone, etc. anything she might come in contact with. It seemed to work well, she kept coming to my office yesterday alot, something she doesn't do, but was over alot. My question is, how often do I need to dust her office? I am planning on going to her house and doing the same thing and would like to know how long the effect will last and if I need to do it daily or just weekly? She was over at my cubilcle again already this am!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:31 am

Dust as often as you think folks will be vacuuming the stuff up, washing off their clothes, wiping down surfaces, sweeping or mopping floors, etc. This is a form of contact magic. Always add your prayers, commends, wishes, or pleas as you sprinkle the powders.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”