Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

ladydawn

Re: Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by ladydawn » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:06 pm

could signs simply just be something you observe or experience that make you more confident in your work/situation?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:07 pm

Yes...signs are very personal.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:37 pm

hello there

i have question regarding signs too

I am looking for to reconcile with my ex gf n i seeing signs related to her,

its like i am crossing road n i see the truck with her name n i met randomly a girl same as her name n i went to drink a coffee n see coffee machine made by the company same as her last name, n some other small signs

i dont know what does it mean, does it mean she is missing me? or does it mean she is coming back to me?

please guide me as you all know better than me, n you all have a good knowledge about hoodoo n life incidents

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:41 pm

You are seeing signs, but you don't tell us if you are doing spiritual work, praying, or casting spells.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:31 pm

i did earlier some work but it was few months back like honey jar and some candle spell
but does it still effect so later or is just natural signs from universe?
n if its from universe then what does it mean ?

navig22
Newly Registered

Unread post by navig22 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:45 pm

I really need help!!!! I find myself feeling very devastated...

My candle spell i used was a Mother of Charity (Caridad del Cobre), Come to me, and Hummingbird (Chuparrosa).

The candles have burned up really clear even the paper with the targets name has burned up. I have been using candles for almost 6 weeks. Burning them with faith and praying everyday to God.

My target was the one that initiated the contact this time without me being the first to text him. Assuming he was drunk because he text me saying he wanted to for me to go over, he was waiting for me. I did not get to go over til the following day. everything went well.

Now he text me that he messed up and feels we shouldn't have any kind of relationship because he does not want our emotions to get mixed up.

He apologized and said for me not to contact him.

What should I do? The last candle burned out today. These past 3 days I have been seeing his name everywhere without even looking for signs. I have also seen cars that look like his like almost everyday without lookin for them. They just appear as I am driving. What should I do. I know I have 3 days for signs 3 weeks for movement 3 days for completion.

Now I do not know what to do, my heart tells me to keep having faith.

feliciameow
Newly Registered

Unread post by feliciameow » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:37 pm

I was wondering about a storm brewing up while I was doing a spell. By the closing, it had turned into a full-on, powerful storm. Do you think this sort of energy helps with spell casting?

Also, I did this today, but with the "super" full moon yesterday, are it's influences still felt for 4+ days after?

I'd just like some opinions :)

Thanks,
FM

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:47 pm

I apologize for the long post in advance but I have to tell you all. I am unemployed and have been so for over 2 years. God bless my family for supporting me. Love you! Thank you God for blessing me with an awesome family.
No matter how hard I try and what I do, I haven't been able to get a job. Changed my field, went back to school, compromised on salary and position, send about 20-30 resumes and follow-ups and am open to relocating. I got a reading and was told 7 months ago that I'd get a job in the next 3-4 months by an awesome AIRR reader. Even had them perform a spell for job, even though I have no money. But no luck.

So here's where I got a sign: 

I read about debt settlement and talked to a company. With the details they gave, even though it looked like a good solution, something had not quiet satisfied me. Even though I had them send me a contract, my mind did not feel at ease. I didn't feel comfortable but was going along with it. I was supposed to fax the signed paper by the evening so took my car. The only thing I kept saying in my mind all the way was 'God- plz show me a sign if I should go through with this or not'. Guess what, mid way- I got into a major car crash. Someone changed lanes recklessly and made the cars in front of me just stop and stand still, causing me to crash in. My car is totaled, head and body hurts and I'm still shaking when I think about how I faced death. But believe me, it was definitely a sign for me coz now while resting, I'm reading the hidden catches and disadvantages of debt settlement by law experts and it's def a no. 

Thank you God for saving my life and your blessings. however, I feel bad that not only my family has to support me now but lost a car and will pay higher insurance. As you can tell, I can't sleep. I don't know what to do. I'm sorry family :(

Sorry about the long post but thought I'd share. Someone was watching over me by not only saving my life but also keeping me from making a mistake of signing the contract which is now in my trash.

Miss Cat, thank to for this forum. I feel it not only helps find solutions but also a place to 'get your feelings out' coz people here actually care :)

Thank you all and big hugs to you all. Keep up the good work- Someones watching and keeping counts ;)

virgosleo

Unread post by virgosleo » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:49 am

A Love/Commitment Spell was performed on my intended, in which I pettitoned for a few specific things.
Monday night I was talking with him (he was talking to me, rather loudly) and he said almost for verbatim that he wasn't going to...all the things I had pettioned for.
However I have never shared any of these things with him, so I left wondering what is going on? Any thoughts, insights, opinions?

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:34 am

Well, I think he heard you and he's resisting you. So keep at it and hit from a few other angles. But I'd get a reading, too just to make sure you're not wasting your time and resources.

virgosleo

Unread post by virgosleo » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Yes I agree with you on the reading and am waiting...

What other angles do you suggest I approach the situation from?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:29 pm

reminds me of watching for signs and he said the exact same thing of the work which tells me it didnt take. I dont know what the work is you are doing so its hard to tell you what ways to address it.. but obvioussly not that way.. a reading can tell you if it will work and what work will effect him. depends you did a love spell was a it a honey jar or a more cohorsive working, if it was a honey jar then you will probably need to work to more controling and dominating work. Get the reading.... while you wait..um repeat or do a honey jar..never hurts to sweeten a lover to you right?
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

virgosleo

Unread post by virgosleo » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:11 am

Still waiting to hear back for my reading...
So far the consensus seems to be that the spell didn't work, but (maybe it's wishful thinking) I was thinking that it was working and having an effect and that my intended was resisting as an initial reaction but would succumb to the effects eventually.

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:52 am

I'm in agreement, my gut response is that he's resisting. But I don't know if it's something that will change or not, hence the reading that you're waiting for.

I don't know what kind of work you did, but I would try drawing and sweetening work until you have your reading. Honey jar, lodestone spell, etc.

Hope it goes well!

virgosleo

Unread post by virgosleo » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:31 am

I received my reading, and the obstacles show that my intended is feeling defeated/failure over a past relationship, though he is certain that he made the right decision in leaving that relationship. He now has fears that any new relatinship will also result in a failure/defeat.

I'm not sure if "love" is a strong enough motivator or influence for him right now.

please any suggestions and insights would be most appreciated.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:41 am

If he is suffering from a past relationship still then you need to do some healing work on him, and I would do some crucible of courage work as well to help him move past his fears.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Messager In NYC

Unread post by Messager In NYC » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:25 am

Help needed . Can some one tell me how to make or to get a doll that I will need to work with... all replys are welcome .
Angel of God. My guardian dear, To whom his love commits me here, Ever this day be at my side. To Light, To Guard, To Rule, and Guide.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:32 am

This question is not in the right section.

Please read this section

doll-baby,-voodoo-doll,-poppet-question ... t8946.html

Also you have not stated what this doll is for but lucky mojo does sell poppet aka baby dolls on the complete inventory.

You can find them under the doll Doll, Poppet.

Amilo

Unread post by Amilo » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:55 am

ConjureMan Ali - how long does it take before get a report?
Do they burn the candle for u direct after payment or do they have any day when they burn it for u?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:56 am

Amilo,

We set lights every day. Nicole works 5 days a week and Grace fills in on the other 2 days.

The candle will generally be lit on the day after you order it, as the orders are processed from our online shopping cart in batches, and each batch goes to the lab or to the church at the end of the day, ready for work the next day.

If you order a candle to be held back to be lit on a specific day (the change of the moon, a court date, an anniversary or birth date) we will prepare it and hold it until that date.

Since the candle is not shipped, you will not receive a shipping / tracking / customs number by way of confirmation -- your payment is your confirmation.

When the candle is finished, we will perform a divination on the results and this will be sent to you in email as a "Candle Report."

Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

Also, please be aware that we do not allow folks to post private and personal candle reports here. This is the Lucky Mojo Forum and while we provide a courtesy link to the church for help with selecting products, we do not allow candle reports to be posted here and and will not re-interpret candle burns which you already received an emailed interpretive report.

We recommend that if you have trouble understanding the report, you can schedule a ten dollar / ten minute reading by telephone for it to be more fully explained. During that call you can also ask questions about further candles you may set or different types of spell work that may be suitable to your case.

Thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode

ibelieve1

Unread post by ibelieve1 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:36 pm

I did a candle spell with four candles moving the target away from the other woman and towards me and put a mate for her to move toward so she would not be alone, I burned them all in one night. I then threw there's into running water never looking back. I put mine and his remains on a shelf as I am going to be moving and currently am between two houses, he doesn't come to either house to get our son for visitations.

My question is, is the spell incomplete because I haven't buried our candles in the front yard?

What house should they be buried at, and he will not walk over or near them because he doesn't come over.

Any suggestions would be fabulous.

I also had put together a vinegar jar and it leaked and I was trying to close it tighter and like a crazy lady I twisted the wrong way so does that mean that spell is not complete and needs to be done again?

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:37 pm

vinegar just leaks sometimes. if i opened one by accident i'd just close it and continue to work it.

there're times when i put the candle remains of love work in an urn and put it underneath my bed, when i might have to move soon.
HRCC Graduate #1610

thehandofthenight

Unread post by thehandofthenight » Sun May 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Hi again everyone!

Just a quick request for advice. I am waiting for my candle reports for the two candles I had asked to be lit for me that I mentioned in my previous posts. I have not received my candle reports yet. I was just wondering if I should wait to get my reports back before having another set of candles lit as I have an interview coming up on 05/16 and really want to succeed. I believe that the first COS candle that was lit was what "pushed" the call for the interview (I had the call for the interview 3 days after the candle was lit and the interview is scheduled 3 weeks from the date it was lit!!!) and I just really want to get the job. Again and as always, any advise would be greatly appreciated!

Amilo

Unread post by Amilo » Sun May 08, 2011 9:41 pm

:) U can let them lit the other candle for u too, before you get the reports. I often get reports like 5 days after they have been done.

But i often let them set other candles before i get reports on the other one´s.

Bananas+

Unread post by Bananas+ » Mon May 09, 2011 7:01 am

I've been working a honey jar, and yesterday I spent a great deal of time on this forum looking to St. Anthony for help returning a lost love. I hadn't made my petition yet.

Up to this point, I'd been seeing what I consider to be good signs. Seeing the particular car he drives everywhere, music we always listened to together playing, seeing his name over and over, movies we watched together. This morning I get an e-mail from one of his friends. It's just a chain e-mail, but it's from HIS friend, and what is the likelihood of that since I'd never gotten any from that guy before?

Today while I was on my way to class, I heard one song in particular, one that had he (my ex) had blogged about, one that he said had stuck in his head because the lyrics had to do with the decision he made to break up with me. I listened to it for the first time in my car, but knew it from the lyrics that I had googled to see what exactly about the song had to do with him or me or us. It wasn't a good song and it nearly made me cry.

Can someone please tell me what this means? Why all of the good signs and then this song? Please any insight at all would be greatly appreciated.

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Mon May 09, 2011 8:09 am

Signs are very personal, so if you want to find out what they mean the best thing you can do is get a reading. We can't help you because there are different ways to interpret signs. I mean, maybe the song was a bad sign,meaning your work will not succeed, but maybe the reason you heard it was to focus on the lyrics in order to realise what is going on in his head so that you can fix the problem. A reading will determine what's going on and what are your chances of getting back together and also help you chose the best way to adress the situation.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon May 09, 2011 9:17 pm

Well what type of lyrics were they? If they were sad, perhaps they are an indication of how he is feeling deep down while the rest of your signs indicate that your work is drawing him to you.

A reading may help.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Tue May 10, 2011 10:56 pm

I agree with ConjureMan on the lyrics...what exactly were they, which words (exactly) do you think pertain to you/him and the relationship you had? Most advice says get a reading...It might help. but I think with "signs" they are very personal as Buttercup said, and you, yourself probably would be able to interpret it's meaning best. What stands out to you? I personally, would take it as a "hint" as to what went wrong that caused the break up in the first place. It is not necessarily a Bad sign...just something to pay attention to or perhaps a clue as to further spell work to do that will help remediate the problems that caused the break up to begin with...just some thoughts...hope they help.

skye86

Unread post by skye86 » Fri May 13, 2011 1:04 am

I have known this man Mike for 5 years. I have always known him to be a decent person and we have been friends.

Although there was always flirtation between us he never asked me out. He got married two years ago to a terrible woman who has destroyed his life. They were only married 1 year and are now going through a very messy divorce.

I started helping him with this matter and we started getting very close.

This past Christmas Eve he called and wanted to come by, I said yes and he spent the night. However on his way over he got a DUI which was a violation of his probation. They did not arrest him that night, but 3 days later his probation officer put him in jail where he remains today.

He has lived in this town for 12 years and never had any dealings with the law until she came into the picture. They are going through a divorce and she is trying to take everything he has and wants him to stay in jail for that purpose. He is in there on the probation violation only. At his last court date the judge would not grant his plea deal, which the prosecutor and lawyer both were shocked about.

I have tried everything possible, court case oil, compelling oil, jail house spells and nothing is working.

His lawyer said he has never seen anything like it and can't figure out why they wont let him out.

I am beginning to think that something does not want me with this man. I know I have spirits that protect me and feel they might be at work.

The only reason I can think they would do this is because the night he came to my house he had been over her house first and they got into a argument and he left. I did not know about this until after he went to jail.

Any feelings?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 13, 2011 1:07 am

You should probably get a reading from someone at AIRR

http://readersandrootworkers.org

to assess the spiritual side of this situation, but my hunch is that there is more going on here than you think and that, yes, spirits are trying to protect you from a man who is not yet ready to take his place and play his part in responsible society.

He needs to take time to re-start his life on a better path. And until he does (if he ever does) you can do better with someone else.
catherine yronwode

skye86

Unread post by skye86 » Fri May 13, 2011 3:54 pm

Thanks Miss Cat. I have scheduled an consultation with you on June 12. If you happen to get a cancellation before May 26, which is the court date to determine this mans fate, please let me know. If not I will speak with you on June 12 to try an figure out where I go from here.

Bananas+

Unread post by Bananas+ » Sat May 14, 2011 4:08 pm

Thank you all, this has helped a great deal. After reading this and looking back over the lyrics, I think it's like you all have said in regard to his emotional state at the time, how he was feeling, and what I would need to work on. All of the other signs have been positive, and there have been no shortage of those. So I'm going to continue with the honey jar and continued petition to St. Anthony. Just had a brief freak out moment because the song itself is so unusual and not something they normally play on the radio, in fact I've never heard it at all on the radio before this. Thank you again for your help.

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Tue May 17, 2011 12:06 pm

I notice when I'm doing work that a lot of the time I feel like "everything" manifests. For example: I'll think of some random song and it will play on the radio, or some random movie and it will be on, seeing random people, etc. LIke being dialed into the universe.

I'm doing some pretty heavy ongoing work right now, so I'm wondering if my experience today is indicative of some sort of movement: 2 weeks ago, I described, in great detail, an unknown male to a girlfriend of mine in Greece and said, "This is the guy you want to go out with."

Today, I got an IM from her telling me that she was going out with the very man whom I had described.

Does this have anything to do with my work manifesting for myself? Any thoughts on this?

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:52 pm

I had a reading and was advised to do a break up spell and a 4 candle moving spell. I also have a honey jar going. Its been about three weeks since the break up and moving spell where my target moved to me and the other woman to an unknown man. This monday he was very distant and just said much was on his mind which normally happens if things are going on with her. My target has also been more like the person I knew this week then he has been in a couple months. He was distant still but showed signs that he was thinking of me and texted me a few more times.

For weeks I have seen his name and sometimes his year of birth, but yesterday his birthday appeared three times within a short span of time including while working on a report he has to send me. Today, a show was on that the story line was the man had a love triangle with his wife who he felt he had to try with and the new woman he fell in love with. The wife ended up voluntarily leaving and letting the other two be together. With workign the candle spell, that would pull her to someone else and allowing him to return to me.

I am taking this as signs as they have come without prior thought.

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:51 pm

first, i didn't know where to post this, anyways
is it possible that a spell would start working after the 3 month period mark in hoodoo?
the signs are meant to occur along these time frames: 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months

i did a spell with the wonderful lucky mojo products :D around the end of last year....november
this was a negative work spell....
i started feelings signs similar to what cat described (as being the signs) around taurus/june
this person's name, coincidences..stuff of that nature...it was just so weird...like so many
coincidences and connections, i was thinking, what the heck is going on?

so, i did a bit of investigation and found and saw an online pic of this person that was taken in march of this year
let me say, he didn't look ok at all, as in, i just saw this picture and he looked miserable and depressed...and in need...it was the vibe of the pic..

now, i cant recall whether i received signs around 3 days, weeks and months...i mean, after i was done..i
didn't think about the spell and focused on work and study...

so...just wondering then if it is possible that the effects of a spell may come after the 3 month period...

thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:01 am

Yes it is possible jazzle... here is the location that discusses your question in detail, I have moved your topic here... signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:20 pm

do you think it matters if with along of the signs, coincidences...you also felt some emotions?

like this discomfort..the feeling of suffering...and somehow, it felt so strong, to the point
you even wanted to reach this ind....as in, this ind. needed help

just curious whether the emotions part is normal....

bc after this, i even felt angrier about what this person did to me and more justified about what i did...

hard to explain all of this...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:25 pm

jazzie, the feeling of emotions comes from within. Signs are seen as coming from without. It is all too easy to misread, self-delude, and more or less messup our own emotions -- that's why we look to observe external signs.

So, yes, emotion can play a part of what you experience after doing a job of work, but what we are looking for are things that come from another source, not our own minds.

Read more about signs and, if you wish to, hire someone to divine signs for you: This page at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers will provide more information:

Category:Interpretations of Dreams, Signs, and Omens
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _and_Omens
catherine yronwode

virgosleo

Unread post by virgosleo » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:24 pm

Generally speaking, when does one start seeing results after taking a cleansing bath? I've done both the 13 Herb bath and the Healing bath and haven't really noticed much change, though, I'm not really sure as to what to expect?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:09 pm

yup baths are an important part of working they help cleanse you or prepare you for the work. A cleansing work over a certain period of days should show signs just like other workings. Id not worry so much if its been a day since the bath, id watch and wait for signs. If you are working on a specific area of your life have a candle burned for you and get the candle report they tend to be very accurate and help you understand how the work is going.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

ladydawn

Unread post by ladydawn » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:55 pm

So I've been working on this guy, let's call him jake. ever since i started, i've been getting contacted by EVERY SINGLE jake i know, and some even appearing from the woodworks, or one i met after i started the work who has a very similar last name. Would these be considered signs that it is working on him or that I am missing my target?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:27 am

I don't think you're missing your target at all. I experienced a similar string of events when I was doing work to conjure my true love to me and I ended up marrying my "Jake." Most importantly, though, have you have any signs or movement on the "right Jake?"

Keep up the good work and best of all luck.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

ladydawn

Unread post by ladydawn » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:07 am

yes, things were great at first, but now it seems to go back and forth and and he is definitely resisting. i take these to be signs that it's still working on him, i guess to stop me from giving up because this work is taking longer than expected. it's funny because since i started i've become better friends with all the jakes i know and even new ones. just not the right one.....

in your case copperfox did it take longer to manifest?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:27 am

Oh, my dear -- in my case it was fate which took 28 years to manifest. *winking* I was made for that man! But...to try and answer your question:

After I began dreaming of my Sweetheart (we'd always known one another) and set to seek him out again, I learned he'd moved to Alaska... from the time I decided I wanted him to the time I got him back home to West Virginia and in my arms...3 seasons, that is to say from Autumn to Summer of the next year.

Have you tried working the Attraction spell kit? I really can't say enough good things about miss cat's Attraction formulas. Make sure you get the goods on your Jake so you can do strong work.

Best of all luck!
Psalm 121

ladydawn

Unread post by ladydawn » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:43 am

28 years! good for you for not giving up when you knew he was the one, i'm glad it worked out for you in the end.

I've been using come to me and recon products, which I think is good for when we get in a fight or move apart. come to me and attraction seem very similar. don't want to veer too much off topic but what's the main difference between the two?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:06 am

Oops, I don't want you to get the impression that I worked to get him for 28 years...that's just how long it took silly lil me to figure out he was the man God had intended for me. Once I actually took to conjuring him to come to me, it took 3 seasons to get him here with me.

Come to Me is a great formula and well-suited to your situation. I just have a tremendous fondness for the delicious fragrance of the Attraction formula and it has always yielded excellent results for me, hence it is a personal favorite.
Psalm 121

mw73

Unread post by mw73 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Tonight I cast the spell, "Overcome Resistance in a Lover" posted by ConjurMan Ali. overcome-resistance-in-a-lover-t9109.html#p73737
Before I began the spell I worked my honey jar and lit a candle on it. I used 6" candles for both the honey jar and spell. The spell candle burned extremely high most of the time while the honey jar candle burned steady and clean. Twice, the spell candle got so low that I thought it was going to go out and both times that this happened the honey jar candle burned as high as the spell candle had.
Also, I used 9 Cubeb Berries to stud the spell candle. All of them fell on top of the cup but one. It rolled over and hit the honey jar.
Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
Thanks.

virgosleo

Unread post by virgosleo » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:54 pm

I'm having some difficulty sorting out how I should word my request for signs/results in a specific time period when saying my pettitons and prayers. I would appreciate some suggestions or examples of wording.

For example, after saying my petition would I then say: Please may I see signs of my requests coming to fruition in 2 weeks time?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:44 pm

You dont need to put a time limit on when you are going to see signs. Typically you see signs within 3 days and beyond throughout the work. So really that is not needed.

Yes, you should give a time limit for a situation, however, it must be REALISTIC. I just think saying Please let me find love within two weeks for example is capping the energy of your work. If you do not see results within two weeks then you are already thinking the work is a failure, which dilutes and kills the energy of your work if it happens to be manifesting just needing more time.

virgosleo

Unread post by virgosleo » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Thank you for your reply. Results, not so much, but signs yes. I have read here (I'm sorry I can't remember the thread) that you can include time periods in your petitions to see signs letting you know that your work is effective.

I will try to go and find the thread I read this in.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:18 pm

I mean you can include time periods. But I feel giving unrealistic time periods is going to set your work up for failure. If you are working on bringing back a lover who is dating someone else, and you have not been with in 6 months, and you are expecting results in two weeks. Jus to show an example. Well...that's probably not going to happen.

And like I said, the 3 days 3wks 3months is a guideline, and just because you say you want something to happen in 3 weeks and it doesnt happen doesnt mean its not working necessarily. If you want to check the effectiveness of a spell, I would get a reading after a realistic amount of time has passed to see what is going on.

virgosleo

Unread post by virgosleo » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:25 pm

Well I can't seem to find the post I was referring to. I thought perhaps if I asked for specific signs in a specific time period, they would be more "smack" in front of my face, because when I think I see signs and am awaiting movement, the movement dosen't seem to happen.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:13 pm

Well, like I said you should see signs within 3 days. But I would recommend getting a consultation to see what else you can do to get movement, it may be more than just the wording of your petition.

virgosleo

Unread post by virgosleo » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:38 am

For the last 5 weeks I have been doing a lot of healing/cleansing/guidance work with various LM products. On Friday, a coworker and friend of mine literally walked up to me, pulled a bible out of his bag and said "here this is for you, I have lots". Now if that isn't a "smack upside the head" sign, then I don't what is! :D :lol:

SAgirl

Unread post by SAgirl » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:40 pm

I started a vinegar jar(day before yesterday) and an ammonia jar(yesterday) on someone. So today I called a friend to ask her address to visit her tonight. It so happens that her street name is the same as the person I'm working on. It's not a common name and I didn't realize the connection till about 15 minutes later. It just popped up. I had actually forgotten about the jars for a moment. Could this be a sign of movement?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:25 pm

This is a sign of your work, and the indication of your work. Signs are personal so if you feel that it is a sign then it probably is.

SAgirl

Unread post by SAgirl » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:10 pm

Thanks Stars. I've been experiencing alot of bad things in my life lately. Like horrible and I always dream it first. Every bad thing I dream happens within a day or two. So I feel good that my work is starting to show.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:01 pm

Glad to hear your work is in your favor SAgirl.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:01 am

That's great...Remember you can always get a 10 minute reading.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:58 am

Things have been difficult cause for the most part was just seeing signs. I decided to take a break and have some candles lit by MISC and though not seeing movement my targets ring for his gf flew off one day while talking and he didn't rush to pick it up and I signed into a prayer site and the password they gave me was believe with the year of his birth. I knew it was my sign.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”